Blitz 17: Netherspite's Blitz SORM II [Game over]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:47 am

Post by SilverWolf »

FA-Jester confirmed. :wink:
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:09 am

Post by SilverWolf »

VOTE: rkvothe

VOTE: 3dicerolling
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1390 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Also fine with jail PT.

GG town
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1391 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Subject: Blitz 18: Cult PT

3dicerolling wrote:If I targeted AA, I feel like one of two things would happen,
1. They would be mafia.
2. They would be targeted for other stuff, quite possibly killing roles.

I feel like they are so strong, it's an iffy target for me.

I'm thinking wisdom, simply because he is a strong player to have and can be very convincing.

That would of been interesting. I've never been cult.

Thanks for not turning us into neutral survivor Nether.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1402 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1398, AlwaysInnocent wrote:I really hated the modkill by the way, Netherspite. I know you did what you thought was best, but I really disagree with what you did.

Two reasons:

(1) What constitutes an "informative vote" is arbitrary and subjective. You shouldn't have to rely on the subjective interpretation of the mod for the game outcome (or at least as little as possible). Otherwise it will likely lead to a lot of frustration.
(2) The day ended because of the modkill. This had a huge influence on the game. 3dice could have been lynched that day. I suggest that modkilling has no influence on the lynch.

I agree 100%. We hashed this out a few times in dead chat if you want to see a kind of ugly battle.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1403, ika wrote:
In post 1402, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 1398, AlwaysInnocent wrote:I really hated the modkill by the way, Netherspite. I know you did what you thought was best, but I really disagree with what you did.

Two reasons:

(1) What constitutes an "informative vote" is arbitrary and subjective. You shouldn't have to rely on the subjective interpretation of the mod for the game outcome (or at least as little as possible). Otherwise it will likely lead to a lot of frustration.
(2) The day ended because of the modkill. This had a huge influence on the game. 3dice could have been lynched that day. I suggest that modkilling has no influence on the lynch.

I agree 100%. We hashed this out a few times in dead chat if you want to see a kind of ugly battle.

Ya it wasnt pretty but we worked it out in the end.

This is still the best hydra i have ever had though.

kinda wish we jailed and executed anoris n1 would of changed so much about the game.

Yeah, this was our original decision. And then we changed it to Frozen. Then I changed it to Aronis. Then back to Frozen. Then we were for sure gonna execute her no matter what and then I got cold feet when she started begging for her life. ika wasn't as sure as I was but we decided to let her go in the end.

GG Frozen on looking town though
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:45 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I think I did that once in NY 188 where I had all but one scum in my D1 reads but then I got sidetracked and bleh...........

So gg Wisdom with those reads.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:12 am

Post by SilverWolf »

No, Netherspite handled the whole thing very well and his decision to remove BM in future games is a good one. It's just that some of the shit in the dead thread got ugly unfortunately. But in any case, it's over and town won so it's all good.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1424 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:09 am

Post by SilverWolf »

It was super frustrating to not be able to talk at all and then be pulled from the game. Like, that was such a raw deal for us it isn't even funny.

I don't think the BM role should be included because of the issues it caused here.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1425 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:11 am

Post by SilverWolf »

A better answer might be a vote stealer where someone removes your ability to vote for one day. You can still talk in thread all you want and there is no guessing what is allowed and what isn't cuz it's pretty clear. This is only bad if there are few people in the game where every vote counts to get a majority. Otherwise, maybe a post restriction placed on a player or something or just remove this kind of mechanic all together.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”