Mini 2293: Death Note. Postgame!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 10, Gimli wrote: I love enchant's modposts for some reason

he is too cute
First to talk about mod is scum. You know the rules.

VOTE: Gimli
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 25, Black wrote: Why are we claiming skills? I feel like that type of info benefits Kira more than the taskforce
VOTE: Black
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Nevermind, I misread that. Back to this VOTE: Gimli
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I thought you said 'why aren't we claiming skills.'
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:52 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 38, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 37, Kokichi Oma wrote: I thought you said 'why aren't we claiming skills.'
That's a terrible reason to vote someone
Claiming skills is bad. Unless there is a good reason to know that information.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:04 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 40, Lorne Malvo wrote: In my experience the more someone tries to play the nice law-abiding townie who tries to do everything mechanically correct, the more likely they are to be scum
You should agree with that, Kokichi kinnie
But, in this game. It's all about finding Kira. The group helping Kira could pretend to look like Kira to get the town distracted. It's different than a usual game. So intentionally doing that could just mean someone is scum but not actually Kira. So anyone doing early things that could help Kira late game, is someone that should be eliminated early rather than later.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I don't think we should be 'looking' for Kira since Kira won't do anything scummy, he has his lackeys for that. Kira will likely be scumhunting too since I don't think he knows his partners and doesn't want to kill them. We should be looking for anyone who seems to have an ulterior motive. Also associations seem to be pretty key in this, we cant treat this as a normal game.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 53, Gimli wrote: I liked a total o 0 kokichi's posts
Wh-What. I-I'm town. B-Believe me..!!!

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 58, Save The Dragons wrote: who could forget everyone's favorite part of death note, this amazing song

Worst of the 2 openings.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Actually

VOTE: Save the Dragons

Looks like filler post just trying to blend in with the game, when the discussion was how to best go about scumreading in this game.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:56 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Wait, you're right.

You did the same thing there and you were town and I tunneled you all game. Also the other game I thought you were town you were scum now that I think about it.

UNVOTE:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:44 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 68, Save The Dragons wrote: Which game?
The game you were bug. I was in the game, but not on this account.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 69, Gimli wrote: VOTE: kokichi oma

just a bunch of meh
In the 2 games I've played with you, every time I voted you, you voted me back. You were town those games so I wanted to see if you would do the same here. Good work

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I've never played with them before, so I don't know. Just went on what I thought I saw
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 89, KawaiiKame wrote: I'm thinking you're Kira
Maybe I am. I am the Ultimate Supreme Leader after all.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:21 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 99, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 92, Save The Dragons wrote: Why do you like kawaiis posts I feel like it's possible kira would have the most confidence to come into the thread and randomly call other people kira
I'd have the least confidence as Kira, self-conscious in every post, I'd fade away in the bg and be a non-entity
Yes, let's trust your self meta. What could go wrong?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 115, Enchant wrote:
There's important thing i cut out of rules and just noticed.

All dead players flip without revealing any information. I am returning this back in "Setup" section.
Well this seems like a pretty big leave out. So only their name will be shown, nothing else?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:26 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 102, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 91, Gimli wrote:
In post 85, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
Just kinda picked someone at random, my experience with scum!Mala was only the one game so this one isn't going so far as to say she's on a roll with getting scum.
Kokichi is ZZZ, this one doesn't think it super trusts Lorne and the skill claim, and Black's pro-active stance is nice to see. Strong opinions on multiple people seems to just not really be my thing this one notices but it'll try and not constantly have lukewarm reads on most people this time around.
you mean you think kokichi is boring? does that mean anything alignment-wise for him in your opinion?
He isn't particularly doing anything of value right now with his posts imo, but its too early for this one to go and throw a vote for that it feels.
What do you think about the votes on me then? Surely I must not be doing something right for multiple people to vote me? Or do you think people are just jumping on an early wagon to see? I'd like to get your opinion on each vote on me based on this post.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 93, Gimli wrote: yeah but he is quoting a very scummy post by kokichi and calling him kira for it, it's not really random, there's a read on a player here. I think maybe as scum kawaii would be more elaborate, and IDK if kira is condidently doing anything tbh. if this is a chess game, kira is the scum's king. IDK if it plays too loosey goosey but ofc kira might do that if we start just reading people as not kira for playing loose.

I don't think it's kawaii anyway.
This is interesting, what's scummy about the post he quoted? This is different than the posts you said I was suspect for
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 96, Gimli wrote:
In post 94, Save The Dragons wrote: I guess I kind of thought it wasn't serious but it could be
well I'm taking it at face value. I do scumread kokichi, maybe rather strongly given how little evidence I have rn, and I find that post to be quite reminiscent of kokichi's scum game in ab:loaf. does a push, then tries to buddy up when he starts getting heat, and the backtrack doesn't feel like a normal solvey townie thought to have. 'you voted me back so you're more likely town' is a tired approach to mafia, I'm very likely omgusing people as scum anyway so it doesn't work, and I'm not voting koki cause he voted me, I'm voting him cause of all his posting not ringing townie to me and I think he knows that.

so to see that someone else read that post and thought it was scummy, I'm satisfied with it.
Can you give the exact example? Cause this is actually fake meta on me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh no, is Gimli actually scum here

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

The game you're referring to, I vote TL and pushed him all of day 1. Never tried to buddy him as well. I was the MAIN factor as to why TL was the day 1 vote.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 103, MegAzumarill wrote: It's never too early to follow your dreams
VOTE: Kokichi
And considering you were actually the mod that game, you should have seen his reasoning as wrong. So I'm not quite sure how I see this vote as well.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 126, Lorne Malvo wrote: Ah yes, scum lie about someone else's meta during Day 1
Lying is the best part about being scum.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Then again, I lie as town too...
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:49 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 131, Gimli wrote: more importantly than me being wrong about your behaviour in that game,
So you admit your reasoning was wrong, but you think that I was trying to buddy both of you. I was going to vote StD until he reminded me I did that in Haunted, you were there that game so you should know I tunneled him all day 1 when we were both town. As for you, I don't townread you, I was just seeing if you'd do the same thing you always do.
In post 123, Gimli wrote: All pushes on me are towny

Mafia too hard

VOTE: kokichi
You did this when I voted you when we were both town, so I wanted to see if you had the same reaction. Not if I was automatically going to think you were town for it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Actually, never mind. I remembered that game wrong. I thought you voted me for suspecting you.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yeah, I suspected you after for something different and then you suspected me. It was not in the same line that I thought it went.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Either way, i think Gimli is just hyper focused on me cause I had him completely fooled last game, or that could be just a facade. Not important right now.

VOTE: Azu
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Pirates*
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:01 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Since we were both wrong, let's change the topic.

Let's all play a game. Which person do you think is most likely NOT to be Kira as of right now and why?

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 140, Gimli wrote: but I feel that meg might have openclaimed kira alignment, and it's still not a good flip because we should be focused solely on kira hunting.
Why? If we get to day 3 and there are 2 followers left. They could basically pretend to be Kira and get voted out until it's day 5 and they win automatically. We should be still getting rid of his followers too early rather than late.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I guess the not showing information changes things. But, I still feel like anyone that could potentially help Kira should be eliminated.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

My thought is that if it's day 3 and there are 6 people left. 2 followers, Kira and 3 of us. It's game over for us.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 151, Gimli wrote: VOTE: malakittens
Why? (If you answer this later, ignore. I reply as I read.)
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 156, Save The Dragons wrote: starting to have doubts on kokichi
Because you saw other people voting for me? or what?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 157, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 153, Gimli wrote:
In post 115, Enchant wrote:
There's important thing i cut out of rules and just noticed.

All dead players flip without revealing any information. I am returning this back in "Setup" section.
here, lorne. enchant just decided to make things worse for us.
Then why are we even playing?
I agree it was a pretty big omission and makes scumhunting less rewarding.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #37) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:16 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 165, Black wrote: I just want to add, regarding hunting followers/Kira:

If we suspect someone is a follower then we kill them. We don't keep them around to try to see if we can figure out who Kira is from them. Each follower can use Shinigami Eyes correct? That means scum can get two real names a night assuming the followers don't accidently target the same guy. The quicker we get rid of the followers then the less real names are revealed to scum.

What's cool about this game is that the followers can't tell each other or Kira what their eyes discovered overnight. They're gonna have to figure out a way to push that information in public without getting caught

Slightly suspicious of Gimli for even semi-suggesting we ignore followers
I like you already. I agree.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 167, Gimli wrote: @black: this read
In post 79, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 29, Black wrote: Kira followers fake claiming is actually genius the more I think about it. The followers don't know each other and Kira doesn't know them, but they all know what skills aren't in play. Claiming a skill that isn't in play let's your two buddies know you're with them
Assuming I'm right about the rules, strong read from this that Black is not a follower
the man is paying attention, and while kira is follower hunting, they might not do so in public like this.

vander gets not kira points and not follower points for this post, imo.
Eh, I feel like that's a weak read. But I guess?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 172, Lorne Malvo wrote: I want to hang Kira day 5 so we get maximum playing time
I like your style. Getting Kira Day 1 would be boring.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 173, Black wrote: Ok...weird thoughts on Vander so far...a lot of these actions are NAI but they still pinged me

Do we like spoilers? Do we not like spoilers? Will people read this if I put it in tags or will people hate me for not tagging it and clogging up the page? I have Mafia anxiety

Spoiler: Vander giving me the creeps
In post 14, Vanderscamp wrote: Thoughts on skills?
I don't see any kind of obvious partial skill claiming plans, I think any advantage to open claiming a skill is probably not worth reducing Kira NK info, but keen to discuss if anyone feels differently
I thought even bringing up skill claiming was weird and it was framed like he definitely doesn't want to do it while also leaving the door open to discuss. Just felt off
In post 18, Vanderscamp wrote: I'm on board with all of that!
Vander agreeing with several things that Gimli proposed here. Not much extra input or anything
In post 78, Vanderscamp wrote:Just Kira who knows which skills aren't in play, right?
Could be informed but also could just be paying more attention to me which is entirely possible lol
In post 79, Vanderscamp wrote:Assuming I'm right about the rules, strong read from this that Black is not a follower
These types of reads are easy to make and I think followers/Kira benefit more from these definitive declarations more than taskforce. I still think it's NAI because Vander could post this as either alignment but I can't help that I felt weird about it
In post 80, Vanderscamp wrote:Does scumBlack typically openly advocate pro-scum strategies?
This just seems like Vander is trying to solve without really putting much thought into it. Posting this question and legit hoping to get an answer back seems like a reach
In post 97, Vanderscamp wrote: I like gimli's thought process.
More sheeping of Gimli with no elaboration on why he likes the thought process
In post 98, Vanderscamp wrote: I thought kokichi might have been scum for the vote on black for the call for skill claims, but his response to me asking about it felt null
Riding the fence on Kokichi. Keeping the door open
In post 112, Vanderscamp wrote:Nah, I could see it as Kira who sees what skills aren't in play, assumes that the followers also got the same info, and is just trying to tell followers what to do to identify him.

Not a high likelihood world, and I didn't look at that post and think "this looks like Kira coaching," but I could see it being a thing.
More on the fence stuff
In post 113, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 110, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 107, Black wrote: Lorne... when you wrote did you know that only Kira can see what skills are in play and not the followers?
How do you know only Kira can see the skills in play?
VOTE: Kawaii
Why does Kawaii get a vote for not reading the rules but not me, especially when you just said I could be Kira?

So yeah... a lot of this is just me getting a vibe that Vander is trying to seem like a proactive townie while really not contributing much of his own stuff. When he is providing he's arguing why people can go either alignment. The skills comment is probably the most scummy thing here along with the Kawaii vote

VOTE: Vanderscamp
Good analysis. What do you think of Gimli saying they were the towniest so far despite all this?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #41) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 174, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 140, Gimli wrote: but I feel that meg might have openclaimed kira alignment, and it's still not a good flip because we should be focused solely on kira hunting.
It is a good flip, we need to focus on anyone who is Kira/Kira aligned, not exclusively Kira
Agreed, going for people who are just kira can lead to more miselim's cause we could be overlooking things by not looking for followers too.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 177, Gimli wrote: they literally put 'i'm death, straight up' in the signature

is this softing to kira
Pretty sure signature stuff is against rules so I don't think that's the case.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 180, Lorne Malvo wrote: I would be down to kill anyone who talks about mechanics too much
Who do you think is the towniest so far?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 178, Gimli wrote: (koki, mala, kawaii) imo
You've figured us all out. I am their Ultimate Supreme Leader.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:33 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 191, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 185, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 156, Save The Dragons wrote: starting to have doubts on kokichi
Because you saw other people voting for me? or what?
i originally tr you for doing the same thing you did in village but then i realized you were doing something weird in village and this is entirely different. iirc you weren't scumreading me for shitposting you were just trying to get reactions. initially. then you were scumreading me for shitposting.

here it looks like you could have just come up with a fake scumread on me and when pressed on it realized you had already done something similar in village where you eventually were scumreading me and you backed off to try and not bring so much attention to yourself, because someone like gimli who played in that game too could fact check you easily.

it's not really a strong read it just kind of makes me go hmm
I scumread anyone who tries to take beginning of the game back to RVS, which it looked like you were trying to do. But, I realized that's NAI for you which is why I unvoted.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 198, Gimli wrote:
In post 193, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 177, Gimli wrote: they literally put 'i'm death, straight up' in the signature

is this softing to kira
Pretty sure signature stuff is against rules so I don't think that's the case.
How do you know it's not the case? It can totally be the case. All I know is that I wasn't seeing this signature, then I refreshed it and there it was. Even if we exclude the signature, the posting is making sense as signaling just the same. It's weird cryptic phrasing.

Idk why you're so quick to disregard that as nothing.
I guess it could be, I'm just not focused on it. Maybe because it's just from that movie.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:56 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 204, Black wrote:
In post 190, Kokichi Oma wrote:Good analysis. What do you think of Gimli saying they were the towniest so far despite all this?
I thought it was a weird read but I don't necessarily think that someone disagreeing with my read is a scumtell. I will openly admit I don't have the best scum radar. I can see a situation where Gimli/Vander are some kind of follower/Kira mix but that is something I'm not confident in and will have to develop more

I understand. I'm not sure what to make of Gimli so far since I actually have to try and read him again.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 207, Gimli wrote: I don't wanna keep talking about it but if we want to flip a follower the best case I see atm is kawaii.

What meg did, I clearly see the town motivation for it, so I'm not bothered with it not do I think is too likely to be a scum.
Shouldn't you be flipping me since you said I'm most likely Kira?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why the sudden 360 just because others don't believe in what you think is best?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:02 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 158, Gimli wrote: so I think (mala, koki) is where things can be since
I'm kinda nullscum read on mala's entrance and talking to enchant instead of talking to people

he is too cute
How ironic

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 31, Kokichi Oma wrote:

he is too cute
First to talk about mod is scum. You know the rules.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 216, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Also find a better Gotcha to spring on someone. Like you're right this is an oops hypocrisy moment. But this is really eh.
It's called a joke, I'm still NAI on Gimli.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 216, HighPrincessErinys wrote: This one also sees zero reason to read into Kawaii quoting Puss In Boots at this time.
Are you familiar with Cloud Retainer. I think you two would get along well.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 223, Gimli wrote: the only questions related with the setup that I think are justifiable for us to go through d1 is 1) how to kira hunt/who to kill etc that we already went through; and 2) specific talk about skills. I don't think we should talk about skills because the kira followers can coordinate with kira. unless we wanna go full claiming abilities and do something else to break night actions.

I don't wanna talk about 2), I normally leave it with the smarter players, so I was expecting kokichi to help with that sort of buisness but he seems to be scum unfortunately.
Mechanically it makes sense to not out the skills, which is why I haven't brought them up. Which I thought was obvious for everyone.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #55) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 231, Vanderscamp wrote: Because it obviously looks like a town read.
Looks can be deceiving. Never trust a liar.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #56) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 233, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 139, Kokichi Oma wrote: Since we were both wrong, let's change the topic.

Let's all play a game. Which person do you think is most likely NOT to be Kira as of right now and why?

Gimli.

But I would vote Gimli over Black if that were somehow the decision because I think Black is about 0% to be a follower.
I would say Black is town. Gimli I don't get that read.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #57) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 238, Vanderscamp wrote: I think Gimli is pretty clearly the most town person in the game atm
Am I missing something?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #58) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:40 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 245, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 192, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 174, KawaiiKame wrote:
It is a good flip, we need to focus on anyone who is Kira/Kira aligned, not exclusively Kira
Agreed, going for people who are just kira can lead to more miselim's cause we could be overlooking things by not looking for followers too.
Who do you feel is a follower?
I'm not looking for followers vs kira at the moment. I'm looking for scummy people. Azu seems the scummiest so far for jumping on a read that even Gimli said was wrong. But, it's still too early.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #59) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Maybe it being revealed to be a fliplesss game is messing with me, usually I don't think this much. I find a scummy person and vote and then base the rest of the game based on that. I usually don't join them cause I do awful in flipless games cause of that reason.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #60) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 125, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 103, MegAzumarill wrote: It's never too early to follow your dreams
VOTE: Kokichi
And considering you were actually the mod that game, you should have seen his reasoning as wrong. So I'm not quite sure how I see this vote as well.
Ignored this post.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #61) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 255, Gimli wrote: do I tilt you in many directions
until you become
scummy,
But, Mr. Gimli. You've said I've been scummy this whole time. That couldn't have been a lie could it have been?

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #62) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If I thought you were scummy, I'd be voting you. I'm voting who i think is scummy so far.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 261, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Gimli starts scumreading you, this one expresses doubt about you as well but doesn't vote, Azu follows up by saying "It's never too early to follow your dreams" and votes for you. This otherwise tells us nothing about how they got there for better or worse, but importantly does not implicate Gimli's points as part of their reasoning and could be literally any thing else under the sun. And you claim now that Azu was hopping onto some obviously Gimli-brand bandwagon that he somewhere stated is actually phony? Get real, as it were.
Maybe you should like.. Read the interactions with me and Gimli. I've explained my thoughts on him already. I think Azu's vote was bad because of not only what I said but also the timing.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:52 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

One thinks you are trying to paint me as scummy for things one does not think is that scummy.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #65) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

The reason I like playing with Gimli is he is one of the few people who can post as much as I can in a game. I enjoy this banter. Since I always enjoy making the game about me.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

That being said, there are people who I think need to post more.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 266, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 262, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 261, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Gimli starts scumreading you, this one expresses doubt about you as well but doesn't vote, Azu follows up by saying "It's never too early to follow your dreams" and votes for you. This otherwise tells us nothing about how they got there for better or worse, but importantly does not implicate Gimli's points as part of their reasoning and could be literally any thing else under the sun. And you claim now that Azu was hopping onto some obviously Gimli-brand bandwagon that he somewhere stated is actually phony? Get real, as it were.
Maybe you should like.. Read the interactions with me and Gimli. I've explained my thoughts on him already. I think Azu's vote was bad because of not only what I said but also the timing.
In post 263, Kokichi Oma wrote: One thinks you are trying to paint me as scummy for things one does not think is that scummy.
This one thinks it did find where Gimli concedes one wrong point about meta (snore) out of... the entire rest of his argument, but either way this doesn't really change the fact your actual vote on Azu might as well be paper-thin here considering what you said is, as previously established, kinda hogwash.
And one still thinks you're trying to push on a narrative that is also paper thin. Have I been telling everyone to vote Azu or pushing them intensively? You also seem to be solely focused on me, despite others having similar votes without much weight. Which Makes me question your motive. Your posts have been 90% about me. What do you think about the rest of the game so far?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #68) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 274, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 273, Kokichi Oma wrote:And one still thinks you're trying to push on a narrative that is also paper thin. Have I been telling everyone to vote Azu or pushing them intensively? You also seem to be solely focused on me, despite others having similar votes without much weight. Which Makes me question your motive. Your posts have been 90% about me. What do you think about the rest of the game so far?
You don't need to have a vendetta against Azu for this one to call you out, y'know. Gimli/Black/Vander/Azu townlean, Mala/STD nullscum, Lorne nulltown (this one needs to give his ISO an intensive read honestly his posts have just been flying over my head but my vaguest impressions are that hes town-ish-y), Kawaii null. It's like 4:46am so don't take these TOO seriously until they're iterated upon at a more reasonable state of wakeness.
Azu townlean. Gotta at least explain that one
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #69) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 276, Gimli wrote: I really like HPE's posts, the push on kokichi, and all its leans. I'm calling a towncore of black/vander/HPE aorn, with a townread on Azu. I agree with leaving lorne and STD at null atm. I think flipping inside of (koki, mala, kawaii) is good for d1.
Yikes
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #70) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 279, Lorne Malvo wrote: I find it funny that people expect to hang Kira day 1
Most likely is we hang a town and then spend the rest of the game trying to figure out if they were a follower or not
This is my plan
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #71) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 287, MegAzumarill wrote: We are on evens, I'm partial to a day 1 no lim here tbh.
Terrible idea. As a wise person once said. "Scum mindset"
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #72) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 299, Lorne Malvo wrote: I respect that people are pushing a top poster, it's not very common
It's mostly Gimli scared of me fooling him again. HPE I'm a bit suspect on. It seems like HPE initially wanted to seem HPE were null on me, and then slowly try to make it into a scumread but failed. But I could be a bit bias on that read since it's on myself, so I would need someone else to look on that. Azu hasn't really outed a reason but it looks bad. StD quick hammered obvious town last time I was in game with them, so I have no faith in their ability to scumread even if they are town this game. Out of all those I am suspect of HPE's line of questioning since their bases was on gimli and me's interaction and when I proved that wrong, they kinda brushed it to the side and tried to make it based on me voting Azu and tried to paint it as me pushing them for a bad reason when I didn't even give a reason. What do you think of the votes on me?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #73) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 323, Gimli wrote: the problem with kokichi being kira is that everybody is scumreading kokichi
If you're town, I'm gonna need your town game here. You don't think HPE's line of reasoning was bad? What am I missing?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #74) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 331, Save The Dragons wrote: I wouldn't say I was impressed by the way you tunneled obvious town that game either
If only we no elim'd like I said. Instead of you know.. Yeah.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #75) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 329, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 299, Lorne Malvo wrote: I respect that people are pushing a top poster, it's not very common
It's mostly Gimli scared of me fooling him again. HPE I'm a bit suspect on. It seems like HPE initially wanted to seem HPE were null on me, and then slowly try to make it into a scumread but failed. But I could be a bit bias on that read since it's on myself, so I would need someone else to look on that. Azu hasn't really outed a reason but it looks bad. StD quick hammered obvious town last time I was in game with them, so I have no faith in their ability to scumread even if they are town this game. Out of all those I am suspect of HPE's line of questioning since their bases was on gimli and me's interaction and when I proved that wrong, they kinda brushed it to the side and tried to make it based on me voting Azu and tried to paint it as me pushing them for a bad reason when I didn't even give a reason. What do you think of the votes on me?
I forgot Kawaii was voting me when I made that post. But I think Kawaii is town for reasons.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #76) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 336, Gimli wrote:
In post 332, Save The Dragons wrote: UNVOTE: wanna think about it some more
if koki is scum, that's exactly the type of manipulation tactics I expect him to use and make people feel insecure and lots of other bad things. he has no reason to bring up past games w/ you just to complain about your reads in that game.

he is also doing that w/ me, saying I'm only scumreading him because I'm scared of being fooled. it's simply undermining our leans with things that are not this game. in this game, kokichi is scummy, and doing these things fits with his scum range. I expect town koki to try and talk on the level of where the conversations are instead of doing this.
You're saying a lot of what you expect for me to do 'as town' but I literally complained all game after his quick hammer in haunted.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #77) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 338, Gimli wrote: I think kawaii's almost always kira or follower in this game
That's nice
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #78) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yeah, i can't. The gimli I know is more reasonable and is NEVER this certain with his reads so early on.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #79) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:00 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In both games you hopped around your reads consistently. This one you make more statements than questions.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #80) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:01 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 255, Gimli wrote: in other news I think I know your main now
Is this the reason you're acting unreasonable toward me? Because I can assure you, I don't think you do.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #81) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Look at these 2 iso's from Gimli's last 2 games and compare to this so far. Just from Day 1s. Does no one else see the difference? Look how much he hopped around compared to how 'certain' he is with his reads here.

viewtopic.php?sid=&f=23&t=90376&user_select%5B%5D=34779

viewtopic.php?sid=&f=51&t=90328&user_select%5B%5D=34779
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #82) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:34 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 346, Gimli wrote:
In post 341, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 338, Gimli wrote: I think kawaii's almost always kira or follower in this game
That's nice
why are you townreading kawaii?
Cause I can
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #83) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 349, Gimli wrote:
In post 344, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 255, Gimli wrote: in other news I think I know your main now
Is this the reason you're acting unreasonable toward me? Because I can assure you, I don't think you do.
your meg thing was wild
your townlean on me at the beginning of the game was strange, same to your STD early read
you're being manipulative and degrading people to fade scumreads on you (said STD hammered obvtown, said I'm just acting paranoid cause other game)
IDK how you're townreading kawaii
I have seen you take many stances but I'm not seeing you solve

I'm acting more confidently abt you because the things you're doing - almost everything you're doing - are things I'm scumreading. the only person who isn't scumreading you atm is malakittens, and that's because she likes your kokichi roleplay apparently.
Considering the fact that me and your posting has taken up about over 50% of the post and the most of that me trying to defend myself instead of being given the opportunity to find scum, is probably the reason. I'm not being manipulative, I'm stating my reason for why I feel that way. Would you rather me make up a reason?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #84) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 353, Gimli wrote:
In post 328, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 287, MegAzumarill wrote: We are on evens, I'm partial to a day 1 no lim here tbh.
Terrible idea. As a wise person once said. "Scum mindset"
Lich was never wrong
He confused me and kirigiri half the time. But yes, he was right. Which is why I said wise person. He was the only one on to me from the start
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #85) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 352, Gimli wrote: VOTE: kawaii kame
If I was follower, do you think I would openly Town read kawaii like this? Assuming that you think hes Kira. You either underestimate me or I underestimate you. Not trying to be manipulative but I don't see the switch to Kawaii understanding here. Unless it's independent to me then thats fine.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #86) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 359, Gimli wrote:
In post 355, Kokichi Oma wrote: Considering the fact that me and your posting has taken up about over 50% of the post and the most of that me trying to defend myself instead of being given the opportunity to find scum, is probably the reason. I'm not being manipulative, I'm stating my reason for why I feel that way. Would you rather me make up a reason?
well I think you're being a distraction as well.
Then why not get reads from other people? Thats why I don't get your play this game. It's been largely focused on me and that's not normal.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #87) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:54 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay it's independent of me. Then okay. And I don't think we're going to vote out Kawaii today anyway, so no point.

I'm actually just going to look through iso's and stop trying to defend myself cause my back and forth with you is distracting me too much.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #88) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:08 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Kitten's posting has been mid, but I liked the reaction to this post. Seems like something I would say, so maybe that's why I like it.

Spoiler: Spoiler
In post 221, Malakittens wrote:
In post 216, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Malakittens wrote: ↑03 Mar 2023 18:28

ngl

i usually just glide over setup-talk/setup-spec only because its not a strong suit of mine. i try to stay out of it at all costs.

I believe it's just better to stay quiet of all costs bc we dont want scum getting any more information.

This one kinda hates this stance, trying to just coast by silent and passing it off as "it's preventing scum from getting info!" gives me very bad vibes. Progressing my RV on Mala to a genuine vote.
10/10 would ask u to try again.

I am the type of player who hates people that openly rolefish or even talk about setups that could give others information. Granted with no flips it does make the game a bit harder for either alignment, but to openly discuss what skills etc someone could have just helps scum imo.

so i rather go scumhunt rather than deal with pages and pages of setup spec

so feel free to vote me i don't really care nor am i scared because you won't gather enough votes to lim me b/c its an empty case

so wake me up when setup spec ends

But I agree, setup spec has ended. What are your thoughts?

P.S. Fixed Spoiler.
~Enchant
Last edited by Enchant on Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #89) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I messed up that quote
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #90) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Vander: their posting seems genuine, so I don't think I'd vote there right now either.
HPE: I want to see what HPE has to say when it's not just about me, their iso was almost exclusively about me. interesting to see how they interact with others based on reads that don't revolve around me.
Lorne: Seems like a lot of their posts are just piggybacking off of things, but could just be a reactionary player which isn't a bad thing.

everyone else I think I've talked about to some compacity.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #91) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 375, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 374, Kokichi Oma wrote: Vander: their posting seems genuine, so I don't think I'd vote there right now either.
HPE: I want to see what HPE has to say when it's not just about me, their iso was almost exclusively about me. interesting to see how they interact with others based on reads that don't revolve around me.
Lorne: Seems like a lot of their posts are just piggybacking off of things, but could just be a reactionary player which isn't a bad thing.

everyone else I think I've talked about to some compacity.
I'm absolutely dogshit at scumreading day 1, so what I do is see what good reasonings other people are giving and sheep the best ones
Understandable, I'm that way at times. Which is why i said it's not a bad thing.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #92) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 380, Lorne Malvo wrote: If Kawaii was Kira, I would not want to be a follower right now
I would be stunned if Kawaii was Kira.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #93) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 381, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 377, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 362, Kokichi Oma wrote: Okay it's independent of me. Then okay. And I don't think we're going to vote out Kawaii today anyway, so no point.

I'm actually just going to look through iso's and stop trying to defend myself cause my back and forth with you is distracting me too much.
I am extremely down to daykill Kawaii.

I don't like the fact that Kawaii has never responded to me calling out that post I thought was scummy, or asked me about my vote.
At this point a daykill on Kawaii doesn't feel necessary.
Sinking into background is feeling more and more like a scum thing to this one but even if we condemn them in a day or two it honestly doesn't think it would be worth it especially for the detective reveal. And then there's the aspect of when you wait multiple days, the gamestate and what we know and who's scummiest will change. Condemn now = Total gamble, condemn later = We don't even know if we'd want to at that point.
Thus if you want Kawaii dead NOW, vote them.
Though again this one prefers dragging the game days out for max discussion and analysis.
Besides the bold part. What is this even saying? Seems like you're talking just to talk. The first post that's not about me is like you're trying to sound like you're saying something without saying anything.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #94) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 385, Black wrote: Also Kokichi brought up a Gimli meta analysis that everyone just overlooked. Gimli is definitely acting more confident in his reads this game and it's not just exclusive to the Kokichi read. All of his reads have felt definitive. Just feels weird
I'm glad you're the only one who actually bothered to bring it up.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #95) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 386, Black wrote:
In post 377, Vanderscamp wrote:
I am extremely down to daykill Kawaii.

Wait what??? Did you just say the Detective should out themselves and use their dayvig to kill kawaii?
I think they just mean vote out.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #96) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 390, Black wrote:
In post 388, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 385, Black wrote: Also Kokichi brought up a Gimli meta analysis that everyone just overlooked. Gimli is definitely acting more confident in his reads this game and it's not just exclusive to the Kokichi read. All of his reads have felt definitive. Just feels weird
I'm glad you're the only one who actually bothered to bring it up.
I'm surprised no one else did. Gimli is definitely trying to run this game
And for some weird reason, no one else sees it but me. I thought I was going crazy.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #97) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So if anyone else notices the difference besides just Black in the gimli games I've posted, can everyone stop blindly town reading him? I don't understand it. And his certainty of his reads is something I don't get. I would be very much down for a Gimli vote out today
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #98) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 423, Lorne Malvo wrote: I do not approve a Kawaii hang
What about Gimli?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #99) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:26 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Well that's just a weird post. But okay.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #100) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 434, Black wrote: Also do you seriously have a read on who the detective and assistant might be? That seems really strange and I'm not even sure why you think it's a good idea to share that. You're opening the door to everyone openly talking about who they think the detective is and that's something I feel like scum might do
Having a read about who detective and Assistant might be, is not a bad thing in itself, don't want to vote them or possibly make them reveal themselves. But outing that is bad, at this point. Do you think he's trying to let Kira know his reads?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #101) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 436, Gimli wrote: kokichi if you have a green role can you stop scumsiding please?
How the tables have turned. If Kawaii is off the table, who do you think is most likely scum? Don't say Black or me either.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #102) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:44 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 439, Black wrote: Right now I'm feeling like Gimli is a follower
Even so, I'm okay with voting out a follower too if he's not Kira.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #103) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I still want to see more from Mala. But, Gimli what would you say of a HPE vote off today?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #104) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:56 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 458, Black wrote: If I'm right about Gimli being a follower then I think there are some connections between him and Vander. I'm not super confident in this read though

What do you think about HPE?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #105) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 482, MegAzumarill wrote: I don't think this gimli wagon is pure
I would settle for your wagon as well, if you'd prefer that
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #106) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:21 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 480, Gimli wrote: I started to push kawaii, and suddenly people started defending him.
Yes, we are all followers for Kira!Kawaii
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #107) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 486, MegAzumarill wrote: You're the town on it if any it feels like. Kawaii's seems like mostly OMGUS and kokichi has been really odd with their votes moving around.
You, HPE and Gimli I think are the only people I would vote right now. With a preference on Gimli. But, I don't see how that's moving around much, when I've been consistent with that.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #108) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 487, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 450, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 432, Gimli wrote: if i'm detective or assistant then I still want props from getting the rest of it right:

1. Detective - mala
2. Assistant - STD
3. Taskforce Member - vander
4. Taskforce Member - meg
5. Taskforce Member - gimli
6. Taskforce Member - lorne
7. Taskforce Member - HPE
8. Kira Follower - black
9. Kira Follower - kokichi
10. Kira - kawaii
Why tf you potentially outing PRs?
Nooo Kawaii that's a bad post
Black and I basically made the same post, why only call out Kawaii's?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #109) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 503, Black wrote:
In post 380, Lorne Malvo wrote: If Kawaii was Kira, I would not want to be a follower right now
In post 423, Lorne Malvo wrote: I do not approve a Kawaii hang
In post 488, Lorne Malvo wrote: I got your back Gimli
VOTE: KawaiiKame
VOTE: Lorne Malvo
While I agree he made a 180, I would want to see his reason why it was a bad post for Kawaii and not for us.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #110) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 511, HighPrincessErinys wrote: VOTE: Lorne Malvo
Today feels like the day where all of my townreads make asses of themselves.
See what happens when you stop tunneling one person and look at the posts from others?

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #111) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think the saying he has his back is facetious. But, I think that the vote was bad unless he has a good explanation.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #112) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Reminder that Kawaii is at E-2. And anyone quick hammering if he gets to E-1 will automatically be considered kira/follower tomorrow.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #113) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Mostly aimed at StD since he has a history of quick hammering.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #114) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:02 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Ehh. I don't want Lorne gone today. I'm also less wanting HPE. I think I'd like Gimli with willing to settle on Azu
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #115) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:07 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 559, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 555, Kokichi Oma wrote: Ehh. I don't want Lorne gone today. I'm also less wanting HPE. I think I'd like Gimli with willing to settle on Azu
Do you have a scumcase on me or is it still just that you were assuming I was sheeping a read early day 1 that you think I shouldn't for whatever reason.
No, I've been off that. It's more so you're not doing anything except following Gimli I think. Also you thinking the wagon on Gimli was bad.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #116) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Wait I forgot about Mala. They are in this game too. I think at this point I'd be okay with voting them.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #117) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:10 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 405, Malakittens wrote: Weekends are hard for me. Will post more tmrw.

However someone said kicking and screaming?

It’s more like howling and biting.

STAY TUNED

MEEEEOOOWWEEEEWWEWWEWWWWW
I guess I should wait 5 more hours for 24 hours though.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #118) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Lorne who are you willing to vote off today?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #119) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 577, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 575, MegAzumarill wrote: Counterpoint: Lorne is town

Source: Trust me
Honestly I think this kind of reasoning is much more towny than people trying to come up with some bullshit and put some mafia terms in it lol
I understand Lorne's reasoning. And Probably agree with Azu there but not 100%.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #120) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Basically his reasoning is scum feel more inclined to look town, while town isn't trying to look town they are looking for scum. So scum or more likely to call out typical non town behavior and town is usually willing to do more out of left field things. But I can't say I agree with it, because I do crazy things as town and scum

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #121) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 610, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 526, Kokichi Oma wrote: Mostly aimed at StD since he has a history of quick hammering.
Grow up
Sure, only for you though

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #122) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 611, HighPrincessErinys wrote: StD! How nice of you to join us! Say, while you're here, mind participating in the game you have posted in since post #370? Maybe, give us your thoughts on the wagons at play?
What are your thoughts on Kawaii/Gimli?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #123) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 617, Gimli wrote:
In post 605, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 432, Gimli wrote: if i'm detective or assistant then I still want props from getting the rest of it right:

1. Detective - mala
2. Assistant - STD
3. Taskforce Member - vander
4. Taskforce Member - meg
5. Taskforce Member - gimli
6. Taskforce Member - lorne
7. Taskforce Member - HPE
8. Kira Follower - black
9. Kira Follower - kokichi
10. Kira - kawaii
I strongly believe black is not a follower, I think the initial post about not understanding what followers know was genuine.
ur probably right

im mad at myself for not putting HPE there instead of black
I've been trying to get you to look at HPE forever and now all of a sudden you want to. When i don't want to vote HPE anymore
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #124) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Is it weird that I disagree with all of Vander's takes but I think he's town just cause of the way he's going about them.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #125) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

The game will not end if Kawaii is elim'd, I'm pretty sure.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #126) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 634, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 627, Kokichi Oma wrote: The game will not end if Kawaii is elim'd, I'm pretty sure.
Why?
Because I think he's town
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #127) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 639, KawaiiKame wrote: Meta this, meta that, have you ever meta girl before?
They should not be voted out just for this line alone.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #128) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 649, Gimli wrote: I almost liked those posts though for real

so let's consider when kawaii isn't kira. then hpe/koki/black would probably be townies because who wouldn't take the easy d1 here as kira/follower, right?

we're pointing at STD/lorne/malakittens? if that's the case

I'm keeping vander as a townie in any configuration
I think mala is a good option out of those.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #129) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 405, Malakittens wrote: Weekends are hard for me. Will post more tmrw.

However someone said kicking and screaming?

It’s more like howling and biting.

STAY TUNED

MEEEEOOOWWEEEEWWEWWEWWWWW
Starting to think the weekend thing was an excuse, since they didn't post much content before then either.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #130) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I believe Kawaii is at E-2 again.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #131) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

The cat is back. What do you think of the last few pages?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #132) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm willing to take you at your word that you were busy. What do you think of the kawaii/gimli situation?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #133) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Kawaii is at E-2 I believe. So if you have intent to make that E-1 you should say that before voting.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #134) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 684, Malakittens wrote: Excuse me.

I do know how to play mafia and I'm aware on how to play. I really don't need "coaching" skills. Don't take this the wrong way, but if I'm going to vote I know to say E-1.
I'm not coaching you, just wasn't sure you were aware of the vote count
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #135) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm still wanting Gimli, so I'm fine parking there for now.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #136) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 733, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 731, Kokichi Oma wrote: I'm still wanting Gimli, so I'm fine parking there for now.
In post 732, Black wrote: I'm feeling Gimli over kawaii still so I shall return

Just when I'm feeling Gimli is town, though feeling town may mean being Kira, why do both of you want/feel Gimli?
The way I pointed out how he was acting differently
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #137) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 768, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 717, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 649, Gimli wrote: I'm keeping vander as a townie in any configuration
If Vander feels hard townie it's pretty likely Vander is Kira
Lol
This is pretty funny
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #138) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 785, Vanderscamp wrote: I don't think "no way it's him," but I think his engagement level and explanations of his thought process made him the most likely town by a pretty large margin.
Even though I showed it's different than previous town games?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #139) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 794, KawaiiKame wrote: ]VOTE: Kokichi
So your basis of me being scum is because you think that I'm kira protecting a townie? Let me know if that's wrong, that's kinda what I got from that.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #140) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:44 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 804, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 803, Gimli wrote: I don't think kira puts their neck out for you the way you were playing d1. none of the kawaii defenders have much kira equity (koki, black). if any of them is kira, they're happily killing you off and putting it on my tab.
This is highly likely, Kira has motivation to go into the easy kill in me and pin it on you, though I do see the Kira gambit in defending town as evidence to being in town, Idk if this is sticking their neck out to defend me, do you feel Kira Kokichi would play in isolation, as in not pursue you/HPE/malakittens? I noticed you don't put HPE in with (koki, black), why?
I think I have a pretty good reason for townreading you, but I'd rather not say yet.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #141) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 821, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 788, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 787, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 667, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Noteworthy that PoE here can easily be disrupted by someone who's already been eliminated from the equation being a big fat phony.
Who do you feel is the most likely to be the phony seen as town?
going to get back to you on this both because this one needs to reread a bit it thinks and because it is not feeling very well
update: this one thinks it has food poisoning or gastroenteritis or something. splendid.
I hope one feels better
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #142) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Is kawaii at 5 votes? I'm so confused
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #143) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Nevermind, I think they are still at 4
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #144) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I am willing to vote off Mala after their posts yesterday, and I feel like this keeps going in a circle now

VOTE: Malakittens
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #145) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 841, Malakittens wrote: Ngl

I suck at day 1, but I largely feel like I’m being wagoned because I’m not a huge loud poster. Which I feel like is bullshit and you all should feel bad.

The only player who has played with me numerous times prior is STD. I have played with gimli once.

Those who have a case otherwise “she’s not posting a lot” please quote it, thank you
At this point it's not even just about not posting a lot, it's just I'd be fine settling for a vote on you
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #146) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:26 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 846, Black wrote: It feels like Gimli has been "detective hunting"... Earlier he asked Kokichi several times why they TRed mala. Like he suspected an assistant/detective combo there and really wanted Kokichi to give him a reason not to vote her

And then just recently he said "mala may have a reason to play like this as town"

But then he guns for mala while thinking she could be detective? FeelsWeirdMan

To me it feels like Gimli thinks the Detective is in the lurker pool yet he has solely pushed lurkers this game
Do you really think this is the case?

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #147) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:28 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 869, Black wrote: I encourage everyone to take a 2nd...maybe even a 3rd look at Gimli. Preferably people with a better town game than me
I'd happily vote Gimli, but I just don't think that's going to get done.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #148) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:30 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 870, Malakittens wrote: I still like the emjo guy even tho he jumped on my bandwagon like a kid going “oooh I want candy from this guy in a van”.
You're actually so funny without even trying.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (isolation #149) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 874, Save The Dragons wrote: What is the case on gimli
Basically how certain he was of his reads compared to how he usually is day 1s
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #150) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:34 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 879, KawaiiKame wrote: To finish my Kokichi = Kira theory, I have potential Kira truthtells IS0ing you when writing,
But, I am the Ultimate Supreme Leader. Here is my crew.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (isolation #151) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 890, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 889, Black wrote: @Kawaii can you explain again why you don't think Gimli can be a follower?
I think Gimli can be a follower, I'm focusing in on Kira
So you think Gimli is a follower and I'm Kira? Despite them trying very hard to get me voted out in the beginning? And I'm starting to think my reasoning for originally townreading you was wrong, but you're town regardless so it ended up working out.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #152) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 899, MegAzumarill wrote:
1. Gimli (Teru Mikami)

2. Kokichi Oma (Thierry Morrello)

3. HighPrincessErinys (Shuichi Aizawa)

4. Save The Dragons (Raye Penber)
(???)
5. KawaiiKame (Hideki Ide)

6. MegAzumarill (Quillsh Wammy)

7. Lorne Malvo (Mihael Keehl)

8. Black (???)

9. Malakittens (Soichiro Yagami)

10. Vanderscamp (L Lawliet)

Organizing thoughts visually a lil bit
Can you explain your scumread on me? I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #153) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 923, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 894, Black wrote: Now I'm thinking we just win if we flip Meg but them being Kira is mainly an associative feeling I have with Gimli being a follower. I'd be down to vote for either of these two today
I'm willing to vote Meg > Gimli
I want to hear what Meg's case is on me before I go there. Cause I remember I liked one thing Meg said recently but I forgot what exactly it was
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #154) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 929, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 924, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 890, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 889, Black wrote: @Kawaii can you explain again why you don't think Gimli can be a follower?
I think Gimli can be a follower, I'm focusing in on Kira
So you think Gimli is a follower and I'm Kira? Despite them trying very hard to get me voted out in the beginning? And I'm starting to think my reasoning for originally townreading you was wrong, but you're town regardless so it ended up working out.
I'm not saying Gimli is a follower, I'm saying Gimli could be a follower, why is your initial thinking wrong and why am I town either way to you?
I'll save the 1st part for later on. But 2nd part because of your recent posting and solving seems obvious town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #155) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

One thing I don't get about Meg is that they've had this scumread on me all game, yet they haven't even tried to case more or even push me much.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #156) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 931, Gimli wrote:
In post 920, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 905, Gimli wrote: what's more likely, that meg thought that as a townie/follower, or as kira just to get a weird angle in which people think she is unlikely kira?
Thought what?
okay this is me towncasing meg. I just skimmed her ISO and I like all her mech ideas, I think they all come from solving and not from being scum and mech talking, they're game advancing and creative ideas that tend to come from town even if they're not all good fmpov.

one of those good smart posts is the 'for kira's eyes only' post. it's a sharp entrance into the game and is trying to advance wincon. you (black) shrug everything off as 'easy risk reward blablabla' because you're not reading things properly, imo.

re-read meg's post. ask yourself if this is something YOU would do as kira. then ask if the majority of players would ever think of doing something like it. are you sure the risk reward isn't here? because I tell you this, there are certainly many ways this could've gone wrong, imo.

meg can be a follower, just openly talking to kira ITT. but she won't be kira. and I think the blatant behaviour seems to come more from town imo.

here is the post so you can re-read it:
In post 60, MegAzumarill wrote:
Spoiler: For kira's eyes only

You should definitely swap with me so I can kill people with the death note tonight.
I known it seems silly but consider the following pros and cons.

Pros
- If I am VT, it frames me and you appear innocent.
If I am a Kira follower, I would kill a townie and you would be fine.
If I am a power role, I'm likely killing a townie instead of whatever I'm supposed to be doing.
The frame is permanent.
It would be funny.
Literally noone would believe you actually did this and I would likely be limmed tomorrow for claiming it happened, assuming I am town.
Cons
There is an incredibly low chance you die to your own Death Note, although this would be a funny outcome.
You don't choose who dies n1.

Pros seem to be outweighing the cons here.
And I got my fanciest pen <3
What do you think about Meg having me as a scumread all game so far and not even giving much of a reason. Even to this point they have not pushed at all. Is this what meg usually does with their scumreads? Just seems like a blanket read
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (isolation #157) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Honestly, we are getting too distracted by Kira vs Follower. Who cares. Just vote someone who is scummy. Trying to figure out exactly who Kira is at this point is 1/9 we will have better odds later on. We have 3/9 odds to hit scum if we stop just focusing on only voting Kira.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (isolation #158) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 939, Gimli wrote: I think you're playing like ass tbh and I think it makes sense that a bunch of people are SRing you

that's @kokichi
I think only Meg is at this point. And I guess Kawaii as well partially because I am the Ultimate Supreme Leader
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #159) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 941, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 937, Kokichi Oma wrote: Honestly, we are getting too distracted by Kira vs Follower. Who cares. Just vote someone who is scummy. Trying to figure out exactly who Kira is at this point is 1/9 we will have better odds later on. We have 3/9 odds to hit scum if we stop just focusing on only voting Kira.
Who is the 3 to you? You Kira to me
If your solving conclusion is that I have to be Kira, then I think you need to resolve the problem.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #160) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 947, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 939, Gimli wrote: I think you're playing like ass tbh and I think it makes sense that a bunch of people are SRing you
Idk if Kokichi is playing ass, but that's not why I see Koki as Kira
It's just their way to justify voting me after saying I was townie
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #161) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:54 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 649, Gimli wrote: I almost liked those posts though for real

so let's consider when kawaii isn't kira. then hpe/koki/black would probably be townies because who wouldn't take the easy d1 here as kira/follower, right?

we're pointing at STD/lorne/malakittens? if that's the case

I'm keeping vander as a townie in any configuration
In post 797, Gimli wrote: I'm locktowning kawaii and not looking back

I do think you've been too focused on certain slots while ignoring others like malakittens etc. I dont really think kokichi plays kira like this.
In post 803, Gimli wrote: I don't think kira puts their neck out for you the way you were playing d1. none of the kawaii defenders have much kira equity (koki, black). if any of them is kira, they're happily killing you off and putting it on my tab.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #162) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 950, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 948, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 947, KawaiiKame wrote:
Idk if Kokichi is playing ass, but that's not why I see Koki as Kira
It's just their way to justify voting me after saying I was townie
Potentially, ass play = vote Koki
he basically said that I was town, now willing to vote cause he saw that Meg scumread me and you had me as potentially kira.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #163) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 949, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 946, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 941, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 937, Kokichi Oma wrote: Honestly, we are getting too distracted by Kira vs Follower. Who cares. Just vote someone who is scummy. Trying to figure out exactly who Kira is at this point is 1/9 we will have better odds later on. We have 3/9 odds to hit scum if we stop just focusing on only voting Kira.
Who is the 3 to you? You Kira to me
If your solving conclusion is that I have to be Kira, then I think you need to resolve the problem.
Give me a resolution then, why does Kokichi ≠ Kira?
When I was getting voted early game, there was no one defending me, I had to do so myself. Everyone was willing to vote me or did vote me. I think except Mala but they were barely around, and Black. So in that case, it would lead to believe that Black and Mala were most likely followers for me if I am Kira. Who would you say would be followers if I were Kira?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (isolation #164) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 952, Black wrote: I would like some thoughts from players not named Gimli. Do we think this post could come from Kira or nah?

You should definitely swap with me so I can kill people with the death note tonight.

Pros
If I am a power role, I'm likely killing a townie instead of whatever I'm supposed to be doing.
The frame is permanent.
It would be funny.
Literally noone would believe you actually did this and I would likely be limmed tomorrow for claiming it happened, assuming I am town.
Cons
There is an incredibly low chance you die to your own Death Note, although this would be a funny outcome.

I'm kind of think it's NAI. I could see them doing it as kira or not so I don't think it's that worth looking into.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #165) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 964, Gimli wrote: you know what I changed my mind lets hang meg sorry meg

VOTE: meg

leggo all votes on meg
Why are you playing so weird right now. Or are you trying to mimic that's you're being all over the place now that I've called you out of being too sure on your reads?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #166) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 965, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 963, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 952, Black wrote: I would like some thoughts from players not named Gimli. Do we think this post could come from Kira or nah?

Pros
The frame is permanent.
It would be funny.
Cons

I'm kind of think it's NAI. I could see them doing it as kira or not so I don't think it's that worth looking into.
It is NAI in my eyes, it might be worth looking into though, what motivation does meg have in posting this?
I'm not sure, ask Meg. I'm guessing just as an early post to feel the game out? But I don't want to speak for them.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #167) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 975, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 964, Gimli wrote: you know what I changed my mind lets hang meg sorry meg

VOTE: meg

leggo all votes on meg
You town read meg all game now you suddenly flip on meg when she's being pursued? Wtf? This is a new low...
Hmm. Do you think this is a way for follower Gimli to get us to second guess our Kira Meg talk right now?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #168) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:26 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (isolation #169) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:28 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I see you're keeping up with voting everyone to make yourself seem not sure again.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (isolation #170) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 991, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 989, Black wrote: Could be you Kawaii, honestly
I wish I was Kira, that would be big funni
Being Kira in this game was my biggest dream
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #171) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 992, HighPrincessErinys wrote: The conversation has spun WILDLY out of my comprehension. Can this one get an update or two?
Vote Gimli. There is your update.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #172) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:45 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 997, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 992, HighPrincessErinys wrote: The conversation has spun WILDLY out of my comprehension. Can this one get an update or two?
Yes, meg was being theorized to be Kira, Gimli was defending meg being town/not Kira, then Gimli voted meg with everyone then everyone voted Gimli, my theory is Kokichi is Kira
I've already explained why it doesn't make sense for me being Kira.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (isolation #173) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:10 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1001, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 999, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 997, KawaiiKame wrote:
Yes, meg was being theorized to be Kira, Gimli was defending meg being town/not Kira, then Gimli voted meg with everyone then everyone voted Gimli, my theory is Kokichi is Kira
I've already explained why it doesn't make sense for me being Kira.
Since you being Kira = Black/mala being your followers? Idk if that's the case, the followers may have not believed in you being Kira
Followers know who Kira is though, no?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #174) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1008, Black wrote: Guys... it's in the first post...

The followers know who Kira is. The followers do NOT know each other, and Kira does NOT know who the followers are
Yes, I know. I was confused cause maybe I thought I misread since he seemed sure about it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (isolation #175) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1012, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 925, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 899, MegAzumarill wrote:
1. Gimli (Teru Mikami)

2. Kokichi Oma (Thierry Morrello)

3. HighPrincessErinys (Shuichi Aizawa)

4. Save The Dragons (Raye Penber)
(???)
5. KawaiiKame (Hideki Ide)

6. MegAzumarill (Quillsh Wammy)

7. Lorne Malvo (Mihael Keehl)

8. Black (???)

9. Malakittens (Soichiro Yagami)

10. Vanderscamp (L Lawliet)

Organizing thoughts visually a lil bit
Can you explain your scumread on me? I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Overall your feel has been fairly 'off'. I didn't like the initial Gimli push because it felt like you were attacking someone making a completely reasonable argument for making that argument. Additionally, it feels partially like you are trying to shade my slot by putting words into my mouth about my vote on you in rvs and how I should absolutely know you were town on page 5 or whatever it was.

It does feel like there's some genuine solving which is why you aren't fully in the red yet but a lot of the solving feels really dubious and easily scum motivated. It's hard to weigh between the two.
So me scumcasing Gimli which led to others casting doubt on him is not solving?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (isolation #176) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:41 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Vander, for some reason you feel on the outside of the game looking in. Maybe it's cause I'm usually not around when you're posting. Can you give like a list of people you'd be wiling to vote today?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #177) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:45 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1026, MegAzumarill wrote: It feels like a bad push with bad, possibly scum motivated reasonings. That's how it reads to me, other's reactions to the case being different doesn't really matter to my thoughts on it.
Well you're the only one saying that my meta read on Gimli was bad push, so explaining it to them would have helped.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #178) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1033, Save The Dragons wrote: It's a tone thing it has to do with her zzzzzz and ..... posts coming from liberated town free to do what they want rather than scum that have to care about what they say
I mean, I guess. But at this point in the game is that really enough? We've been going in circles I feel like.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (isolation #179) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

we are likely going to reach 50 pages on day 1. I can't wait to reach 100 pages day 2 (if the game continues) wondering if the person we voted out was follower or not.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #180) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:52 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1040, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1037, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1026, MegAzumarill wrote: It feels like a bad push with bad, possibly scum motivated reasonings. That's how it reads to me, other's reactions to the case being different doesn't really matter to my thoughts on it.
Well you're the only one saying that my meta read on Gimli was bad push, so explaining it to them would have helped.
Your point?
If you were townreading Gimli, at the time of me posting that, then why not speak up and say why you thought it was a bad push?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (isolation #181) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1043, Gimli wrote: koki

std > mala, dont you think?
Is your case on StD that he's not adapting to Mala? Anything else?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #182) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1046, Gimli wrote: what about std, are you townreading him?
No, I think he's mostly been focusing on mala meta which I have no idea on.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #183) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1048, Gimli wrote:
In post 1047, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1043, Gimli wrote: koki

std > mala, dont you think?
Is your case on StD that he's not adapting to Mala? Anything else?
have you townread anything he posted?
No, but I guess he's acting similar to haunted
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (isolation #184) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1054, Gimli wrote: thats his playerstyle

I dont see him solving, I find him opportunistic

he jumped on my wagon and im sure as a townie he wouldnt think im scummy
why wouldn't he? Why him in particular would he not see you scummy when others could?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (isolation #185) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1065, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 982, Kokichi Oma wrote: I see you're keeping up with voting everyone to make yourself seem not sure again.
This reads as fake
Then why didn't you say the first time I posted it was fake
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #186) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1066, Gimli wrote:
In post 1062, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1054, Gimli wrote: thats his playerstyle

I dont see him solving, I find him opportunistic

he jumped on my wagon and im sure as a townie he wouldnt think im scummy
why wouldn't he? Why him in particular would he not see you scummy when others could?
He is good town

He's seem me play both roles quite extensively

I mean you can be town and on a tunnel, I'm sure you think your case is good but it's not and since my wagon picked up, I think std placed an opportunistic vote there
I'll look into how he placed it
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #187) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 835, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 783, Gimli wrote:
In post 780, Save The Dragons wrote:
i've been scum against town mala in the past and have pushed her for what i feel are similar reasons that people are pushing her for.
who do u think is scum pushing mala?
Anyone who's argument boils down to "she's not posting much, must be scum" I don't really know if mala is town though so I'm not really looking at this at the moment. Its just an observation I made.
In post 874, Save The Dragons wrote: What is the case on gimli
In post 951, Save The Dragons wrote: Starting to think gimlis 180 on kawaii could signify he's a follower to kawaii!kira but that seems rather risky

Gimli could be a Meg!kira follower too with his defense of Meg
In post 1058, Save The Dragons wrote: I think I'm getting convinced of the arguments against you, gimli. In addition I think you are possibly deliberately causing chaos to help mask who kira is. I think you're likely a follower. Which sucks because I want kira but I'm okay with red means dead for now
Based on this, it could be because of the Mala push that you did as well, Gimli. Or do you think it was only optimistic? Why not vote you before when you had more votes on you? I'm actually not sure of the vote count right now, but I think you had more votes on you before (this could be wrong though)
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #188) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1074, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 998, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 977, Kokichi Oma wrote: Hmm. Do you think this is a way for follower Gimli to get us to second guess our Kira Meg talk right now?
Potentially yes, Black thinks the same
I'm not down to eliminate Gimli this day phase, it seems too convenient, like think logically, why pursue me being Kira so much if he believes I am Kira as a follower? That feels ultimately town to me
Wait I just realized what you said here

Is this legit a slip?
What was the slip
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (isolation #189) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1080, Vanderscamp wrote: I was potentially moving to Mala/kokichi/std today until that post, there's just no way
You townread Gimli? Even after the meta post I showed?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #190) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1078, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1009, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1004, Black wrote:
In post 1002, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1000, Black wrote:
In post 998, KawaiiKame wrote: I'm not down to eliminate Gimli this day phase, it seems too convenient, like think logically, why pursue me being Kira so much if he believes I am Kira as a follower? That feels ultimately town to me
What do you mean here? I thought he was pursuing you because he thought you were Kira?
Precisely, why would a follower of Kira pursue to eliminate me if he believed I am Kira?
Maybe I'm just dumb but I'm not following. If Gimli is a follower and you are town, why would he not push you if you're acting like Kira?
That's the thing, I don't believe Gimli was as a follower would push me if he thought I was Kira, how would he know I'm not Kira, do the followers know who Kira is? Maybe I'm the stupid one lmfao, I'm not following the mechanics of the game
Pedit: Yeah I failed to read the opening post, this changes things, Gimli as town would be motivated to pursue me if the belief in me being Kira is genuine, Gimli as follower would be motivated to pursue me to kill the false Kira and be seen as town
I feel Gimli's pursuit of me is genuine, this is why I feel Gimli is town
Nah, there is NO WAY this is genuine.

There's no chance that after 40 pages of us talking about this, you wouldn't understand that followers don't know who Kira is.

I am CERTAIN this is not genuine and this slot is scum.
Eh, i feel like this is being overblown a bit? He's a newer player so that's why I kinda let it slide.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #191) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1098, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1070, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1065, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 982, Kokichi Oma wrote: I see you're keeping up with voting everyone to make yourself seem not sure again.
This reads as fake
Then why didn't you say the first time I posted it was fake
When I quoted that post was the first time I'd seen it.
The reason I posted it is because in my meta case, he seems unsure as town day 1. Today he was certain on all reads until I called him out, then he started flopping his reads everywhere.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #192) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Can we get a vote count?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #193) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Kawaii I would also like to know if you're a new player or an alt if that's fine
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (isolation #194) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I kind of feel we are still going to circles. Please lets end this day soon.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (isolation #195) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm willing to keep gimli around because maybe his play will improve day 2 and he seems invested.

VOTE: MalaKitten

Is anyone really against this? except StD?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (isolation #196) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Then can we just vote it? Because I feel we will just do the same thing with them Day 2 if we don't now
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (isolation #197) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What a opportune time for you to show up, Mala.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (isolation #198) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Who am I sheeping? I've been pretty clear who I've been okay with voting.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #199) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:05 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1187, Malakittens wrote: I’m aware he spent majority of the game wanting to kill you, but now he’s ok and content with sheeping you???
So how am I sheeping him?

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”