Mini 2293: Death Note. Postgame!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 899, MegAzumarill wrote:
1. Gimli (Teru Mikami)

2. Kokichi Oma (Thierry Morrello)

3. HighPrincessErinys (Shuichi Aizawa)

4. Save The Dragons (Raye Penber)
(???)
5. KawaiiKame (Hideki Ide)

6. MegAzumarill (Quillsh Wammy)

7. Lorne Malvo (Mihael Keehl)

8. Black (???)

9. Malakittens (Soichiro Yagami)

10. Vanderscamp (L Lawliet)

Organizing thoughts visually a lil bit
Can you explain your scumread on me? I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:39 am

Post by Black »

In post 923, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 894, Black wrote: Now I'm thinking we just win if we flip Meg but them being Kira is mainly an associative feeling I have with Gimli being a follower. I'd be down to vote for either of these two today
I'm willing to vote Meg > Gimli
Why though? You just said you think Gimli is probably town, so what makes Meg Kira/follower to you?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 894, Black wrote: Now I'm thinking we just win if we flip Meg but them being Kira is mainly an associative feeling I have with Gimli being a follower. I'd be down to vote for either of these two today
I want to hear what Meg's case is on me before I go there. Cause I remember I liked one thing Meg said recently but I forgot what exactly it was
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:40 am

Post by Black »

Like for me Meg is pretty clearly one of the most likely options to be Kira if Gimli is follower. But what is your reasoning if you don't think Gimli is follower?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:40 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 924, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 890, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 889, Black wrote: @Kawaii can you explain again why you don't think Gimli can be a follower?
I think Gimli can be a follower, I'm focusing in on Kira
So you think Gimli is a follower and I'm Kira? Despite them trying very hard to get me voted out in the beginning? And I'm starting to think my reasoning for originally townreading you was wrong, but you're town regardless so it ended up working out.
I'm not saying Gimli is a follower, I'm saying Gimli could be a follower, why is your initial thinking wrong and why am I town either way to you?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:41 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 928, Black wrote: Like for me Meg is pretty clearly one of the most likely options to be Kira if Gimli is follower. But what is your reasoning if you don't think Gimli is follower?
Since Meg can be Kira independent of Gimli's alignment, Gimli being town/follower is 50%/50% to me
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:42 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 920, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 905, Gimli wrote: what's more likely, that meg thought that as a townie/follower, or as kira just to get a weird angle in which people think she is unlikely kira?
Thought what?
okay this is me towncasing meg. I just skimmed her ISO and I like all her mech ideas, I think they all come from solving and not from being scum and mech talking, they're game advancing and creative ideas that tend to come from town even if they're not all good fmpov.

one of those good smart posts is the 'for kira's eyes only' post. it's a sharp entrance into the game and is trying to advance wincon. you (black) shrug everything off as 'easy risk reward blablabla' because you're not reading things properly, imo.

re-read meg's post. ask yourself if this is something YOU would do as kira. then ask if the majority of players would ever think of doing something like it. are you sure the risk reward isn't here? because I tell you this, there are certainly many ways this could've gone wrong, imo.

meg can be a follower, just openly talking to kira ITT. but she won't be kira. and I think the blatant behaviour seems to come more from town imo.

here is the post so you can re-read it:
In post 60, MegAzumarill wrote:
Spoiler: For kira's eyes only

You should definitely swap with me so I can kill people with the death note tonight.
I known it seems silly but consider the following pros and cons.

Pros
- If I am VT, it frames me and you appear innocent.
If I am a Kira follower, I would kill a townie and you would be fine.
If I am a power role, I'm likely killing a townie instead of whatever I'm supposed to be doing.
The frame is permanent.
It would be funny.
Literally noone would believe you actually did this and I would likely be limmed tomorrow for claiming it happened, assuming I am town.
Cons
There is an incredibly low chance you die to your own Death Note, although this would be a funny outcome.
You don't choose who dies n1.

Pros seem to be outweighing the cons here.
And I got my fanciest pen <3
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 929, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 924, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 890, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 889, Black wrote: @Kawaii can you explain again why you don't think Gimli can be a follower?
I think Gimli can be a follower, I'm focusing in on Kira
So you think Gimli is a follower and I'm Kira? Despite them trying very hard to get me voted out in the beginning? And I'm starting to think my reasoning for originally townreading you was wrong, but you're town regardless so it ended up working out.
I'm not saying Gimli is a follower, I'm saying Gimli could be a follower, why is your initial thinking wrong and why am I town either way to you?
I'll save the 1st part for later on. But 2nd part because of your recent posting and solving seems obvious town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

One thing I don't get about Meg is that they've had this scumread on me all game, yet they haven't even tried to case more or even push me much.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:44 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 927, Kokichi Oma wrote:
I want to hear what Meg's case is on me before I go there. Cause I remember I liked one thing Meg said recently but I forgot what exactly it was
I'm willing to see Meg's defense too, check back to see what you like if/when you can

Pedit:I need to see the creative/advancing ideas that feels solving to you in Meg's IS0 @Gimli
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:44 am

Post by Gimli »

if you think meg is a FOLLOWER, then you should hang lorne, not me

if you think meg is kira, then git gud
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 931, Gimli wrote:
In post 920, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 905, Gimli wrote: what's more likely, that meg thought that as a townie/follower, or as kira just to get a weird angle in which people think she is unlikely kira?
Thought what?
okay this is me towncasing meg. I just skimmed her ISO and I like all her mech ideas, I think they all come from solving and not from being scum and mech talking, they're game advancing and creative ideas that tend to come from town even if they're not all good fmpov.

one of those good smart posts is the 'for kira's eyes only' post. it's a sharp entrance into the game and is trying to advance wincon. you (black) shrug everything off as 'easy risk reward blablabla' because you're not reading things properly, imo.

re-read meg's post. ask yourself if this is something YOU would do as kira. then ask if the majority of players would ever think of doing something like it. are you sure the risk reward isn't here? because I tell you this, there are certainly many ways this could've gone wrong, imo.

meg can be a follower, just openly talking to kira ITT. but she won't be kira. and I think the blatant behaviour seems to come more from town imo.

here is the post so you can re-read it:
In post 60, MegAzumarill wrote:
Spoiler: For kira's eyes only

You should definitely swap with me so I can kill people with the death note tonight.
I known it seems silly but consider the following pros and cons.

Pros
- If I am VT, it frames me and you appear innocent.
If I am a Kira follower, I would kill a townie and you would be fine.
If I am a power role, I'm likely killing a townie instead of whatever I'm supposed to be doing.
The frame is permanent.
It would be funny.
Literally noone would believe you actually did this and I would likely be limmed tomorrow for claiming it happened, assuming I am town.
Cons
There is an incredibly low chance you die to your own Death Note, although this would be a funny outcome.
You don't choose who dies n1.

Pros seem to be outweighing the cons here.
And I got my fanciest pen <3
What do you think about Meg having me as a scumread all game so far and not even giving much of a reason. Even to this point they have not pushed at all. Is this what meg usually does with their scumreads? Just seems like a blanket read
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Honestly, we are getting too distracted by Kira vs Follower. Who cares. Just vote someone who is scummy. Trying to figure out exactly who Kira is at this point is 1/9 we will have better odds later on. We have 3/9 odds to hit scum if we stop just focusing on only voting Kira.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:47 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 933, Kokichi Oma wrote: One thing I don't get about Meg is that they've had this scumread on me all game, yet they haven't even tried to case more or even push me much.
Failing to pursue someone when scumreading them is nai to me... any outside thing can be why they didn't pursue you, same with an internal lack of conviction, not everyone feels confident to pursue/is busy doing things, again we can ask Meg why she failed to pursue you, I want to see the reason why she scumeads you too
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:47 am

Post by Gimli »

I think you're playing like ass tbh and I think it makes sense that a bunch of people are SRing you

that's @kokichi
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:47 am

Post by Lorne Malvo »

In post 899, MegAzumarill wrote:
1. Gimli (Teru Mikami)

2. Kokichi Oma (Thierry Morrello)

3. HighPrincessErinys (Shuichi Aizawa)

4. Save The Dragons (Raye Penber)
(???)
5. KawaiiKame (Hideki Ide)

6. MegAzumarill (Quillsh Wammy)

7. Lorne Malvo (Mihael Keehl)

8. Black (???)

9. Malakittens (Soichiro Yagami)

10. Vanderscamp (L Lawliet)

Organizing thoughts visually a lil bit
Wtf are these colors lol
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:48 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 937, Kokichi Oma wrote: Honestly, we are getting too distracted by Kira vs Follower. Who cares. Just vote someone who is scummy. Trying to figure out exactly who Kira is at this point is 1/9 we will have better odds later on. We have 3/9 odds to hit scum if we stop just focusing on only voting Kira.
Who is the 3 to you? You Kira to me
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:48 am

Post by Black »

In post 931, Gimli wrote: you (black) shrug everything off as 'easy risk reward blablabla' because you're not reading things properly, imo.
I read it multiple times and I explained why Kira could easily write that. I mean look at the effect it had on you? "Meg is definitely not Kira for this" ...so yeah. The risk is minimal compared to the rewards which is literally coasting through the game being mechcleared from the most dangerous form of catching Kira (the investigation ability)
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 939, Gimli wrote: I think you're playing like ass tbh and I think it makes sense that a bunch of people are SRing you

that's @kokichi
I think only Meg is at this point. And I guess Kawaii as well partially because I am the Ultimate Supreme Leader
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 943, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 939, Gimli wrote: I think you're playing like ass tbh and I think it makes sense that a bunch of people are SRing you

that's @kokichi
I think only Meg is at this point. And I guess Kawaii as well partially because I am the Ultimate Supreme Leader
VOTE: kokichi
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Gimli »

all your posting is ass this game

I'm gone gbye
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 941, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 937, Kokichi Oma wrote: Honestly, we are getting too distracted by Kira vs Follower. Who cares. Just vote someone who is scummy. Trying to figure out exactly who Kira is at this point is 1/9 we will have better odds later on. We have 3/9 odds to hit scum if we stop just focusing on only voting Kira.
If your solving conclusion is that I have to be Kira, then I think you need to resolve the problem.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:50 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

Idk if Kokichi is playing ass, but that's not why I see Koki as Kira
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 947, KawaiiKame wrote:
Idk if Kokichi is playing ass, but that's not why I see Koki as Kira
It's just their way to justify voting me after saying I was townie
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:52 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 946, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 941, KawaiiKame wrote:
If your solving conclusion is that I have to be Kira, then I think you need to resolve the problem.
Give me a resolution then, why does Kokichi ≠ Kira?

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”