Mini 1856 - This Mafia Game is for pieguyn (Game Over)

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by pieguyn »

heh (that's L-1, for the record, but I'm 1000% sure the third vote will never come).

can we lynch Luna's slot now and be done with this game? I feel mostly sure it'll be a scum flip at this point.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I remain mostly sure that what happened with TD37 earlier was an actual scum slip; the only town explanation for what happened at the start of this game day remains , which I don't think happens ever, and he refused to actually engage with it in any meaningful way after I brought it up (there was no "this is what happened" or "you're wrong about this", it was him going radio silent and then coming back and being like "where did I slip" after I continued to bring it up). I've said this before, so this isn't new, but the thing is, I've been trying to hold off and poke him a bit to see what he attempts to do on his own accord in case I'm wrong about it being a scum slip (since it really sucks when someone pushes something like that on you and you have no way to argue against it), and he *still* hasn't attempted to scum hunt or engage with anything in the game in any meaningful way.

all he's done has been focusing on the situation surrounding Nahdia and me and there's been no substantive comment either way on anyone's play, even after I specifically tried to go out of my way to engage him on his GE read. and now that he's made it apparent that the best he can do is a vote on me because "I'll remove it if Nahdia reveals", ... yeah.

I've said this already, too but on top of this, I don't think Luna was town here. I am more than happy to elaborate on this if anyone needs convincing, but for the most part my reads on Luna, when I have sat down and actually read her in detail, are trust-able. I also still just don't think this setup works with the RB being town on top of all of the other roles (strictly speaking this could just as well mean the last scum has a role that they didn't claim, but, /shrug).

Nahdia, GE, at this point I'd like if you could either join me or if you still need to be convinced talk to me about it.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I also think that pushing me is very distinctly the move TD37-scum makes in this scenario (in my waiting for him to actually do things I distinctly thought "if he's scum he's probably going to act like the things pisskop is saying somehow have merit and choose me to push"). for one, the alternative is accepting both me/Nahdia as town and then he's almost entirely fucked, so if he has the chance to go for Nahdia or me he should absolutely take it, but on top of that, I think any normal person would read the interaction between me and pisskop on the last page and realize how completely fucked it is and that forcing Nahdia into revealing themselves would completely fuck the game if pisskop is town, *especially* when they've agreed Nahdia clearing themselves would also clear me (which TD37 did). TD37-scum would see it and love to take the pretty much free win, though.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'd think scum would try a more open route: I've stated I'm not voting pie, and Nahdia will never vote pie. It's literally not doable.
Even then, one scum is voting pie, so the scum is obviously extra dense.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

nahdia.

time to play again
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

Dom or Pie
Reveal or 3rd option?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3553, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'd think scum would try a more open route: I've stated I'm not voting pie, and Nahdia will never vote pie. It's literally not doable.
Even then, one scum is voting pie, so the scum is obviously extra dense.
it isn't doable, but given it's the most significant chance scum has of winning the game, I think they absolutely would just go for it and hope that either it works out or that they can convince someone to switch (even though it's very unlikely).
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by pieguyn »

keep in mind, even something like Nahdia getting frustrated with the game state and just deciding to reveal in order to hopefully clear things up would be a favorable result for TD37-scum in this position, even if he doesn't *actually* get the lynch on me (since regardless of how it's done, Nahdia revealing and him dodging the lynch today would lead to an uncontested win for him) - I don't think this is something they would actually do, but I'm not even sure tbh so I definitely think it'd at least look like a plausible outcome from his POV.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by pieguyn »

do you disagree with the points I made in ?
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:25 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

Becausw nahdia cant reveal
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I'm continuing to just wait for Nahdia and GE to either vote TD37 or tell me what reservations they're having about it.

TD37 continues to be mostly radio silent and engage with nothing in any meaningful way, even now that I've provided a read on him that is defensible.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by pieguyn »

like literally, he has said that a Nahdia reveal makes me town. then he sees that pisskop is almost definitely going to game throw by voting me anyway even if they reveal, which makes the Nahdia-reveal path impossible, yet he apparently doesn't care and continues to push for the Nahdia reveal anyway.

if that's town then fuck me I guess, but I think GE and pisskop are both town anyway even outside of all of this and I'd rather just be done with this game, so.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

Because you can't see that it is currently happening
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by pieguyn »

um, what? it still isn't optimal for Nahdia to reveal here, even with you trying to insist that it is.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by pieguyn »

even with pisskop in the game, it isn't going to happen. you can't lynch me.

you are trying to force a Nahdia reveal by pushing a wagon on me and claiming that it means that they're revealing somehow, even though your vote on me literally does not matter. you're doing this despite the fact that you have agreed that it would make me town *and* the fact that you have seen for yourself that pisskop will just vote me in endgame even if Nahdia reveals, so from your POV, all it'd do is completely fuck the the game, yet you still think a Nahdia reveal is optimal for ... ???

when I point this out, you *still* continue not to engage with it in any meaningful way, you just sit there and insist on pushing it. because you don't want to step back and admit that your reasoning for it doesn't hold water. because you need Nahdia to reveal to have any actual chance at winning the game.

the way you're pushing this is far more scum-motivated than town-motivated
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:44 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

This is exactly the play I would expect from someone who claims IC but cant reveal
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:46 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

Barring a reveal from nahdia, if we kill pie today and he flips town I will self vote tomorrow
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:47 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

Or nahdia
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:51 am

Post by pieguyn »

still just waiting for Nahdia/GE to get back and see how obviously not-coming-from-town your push here is.

fact of the matter is that I'm obviously town here, and the only way I would expect anyone to reasonably believe that I'm scum is if they're actual trash like pisskop is. anyone else, including you, would know better.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:54 am

Post by pieguyn »

you still refuse to engage with the actual point I'm making here: that from your POV, with the belief you have expressed that Nahdia revealing would make me town, having Nahdia reveal would be a game throw due to the way pisskop is acting, and yet you still hard push for it anyway (even after I've pointed this out several times).

why? because you don't give a shit. you want town to throw the game and not realize what they did until it's too late.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:31 am

Post by pisskop »

stop spamming
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Nahdia »

VOTE: td37
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:54 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

For the record gamma. If nahdia and pie are scum and you vote me I'm baming you for the loss
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3572, TheDominator37 wrote:For the record gamma. If nahdia and pie are scum and you vote me I'm baming you for the loss
Um, we've gone over this: if it were MB Aero would have been scum.
tbh Yeah I agree with lynching td37, trying to push backup IC as scum is dumb, but trying to push IC as scum is scum.
intent to hammer

Last thoughts pples
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by pieguyn »

just go ahead and do it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”