Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Last edited by SirCakez on Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:49 am, edited 66 times in total.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Rules

1. All sitewide rules apply. Do not break them.
2. Do not quote any PMs received from the moderator in thread. You may paraphrase.
3. Do not contact other players about the game outside the game thread. This includes PMs and off-site communications.
4. Play to your win condition.
5. Do not use tiny text, cryptography or anything along those lines.
6. Do not bring provable randomness into the game. This includes dice tags.
7. Keep it civil. Do not flame or personally attack other players. Attack the play, not the player.
8 Do not impersonate the moderator.
This is my color. Don't use it.

8. If you die you are allowed one "Bah" post. Do not include anything game related in your post.
9. Each day phase will last 14 days and each night phase will last 2 days.
10. Players who have not posted for 48 hours will receive a prod. After receiving a prod, a player has 24 hours to post before I will begin seeking a replacement. If a player receives three prods they will be replaced.
11. If you are going to be away for an extended period of time, please let me know to go V/LA. Players on V/LA will be exempt from the prod rules above.
12. Use vote tags or bold tags to place votes. As long as it can be reasonably interpreted as a vote I will accept it. Do not attempt to use this rule to engage in vote trickery. Nicknames are acceptable as long as it is clear who the vote is for. Examples of acceptable votes:
VOTE: SirCakez
Vote: SirCakez

Vote:
SirCakez
13. Players may vote to end the phase without a lynch. If 1/2 the players remaining alive, rounded up, vote for nolynch, the game will immediately go to night phase. Do this by voting for a nolynch (see below)
VOTE: No Lynch
14. When a player has reached a majority of votes, that player will be lynched and the phase will end.
15. Players may post after a majority has been reached until I announce the end of the phase.
16. Do not quote from any Private Topics you have access to in the main thread.
17. If a player has access to a factional ability, they may use it and individual abilities in the same night.
18. A sample Role PM is below
Welcome to The Thing Mafia SirCakez!

You are The Dog, aligned with the Humans

"Woof! Woof! Woof!"

Abilities

-During the day, you may vote for whoever you want burned on suspicion of being a thing.

Win Condition

You win when all of the Things are dead and at least one Human is alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

The game thread is here: (game thread link here)
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Mechanics

You see, what we're talkin' about here is an organism that imitates other life-forms, and it imitates 'em perfectly.

Spoiler:
All of the roles in this game are public, and are listed in the OP. However, alignments are not. 16 players will be Humans and 5 will be Things, the scum of this game. There is a drafting process to determine who gets which role, described below.

At the beginning of the game, before the role draft, alignments will be randomly determined, then sent out. Players will send in their numbers for the draft along with confirming their alignment.

Somebody in this camp ain't what he appears to be.

Spoiler:
Everyone in the game sends in a number after receiving their alignment. The lowest number of which there is no duplicate gets to pick first in thread, then going up through all the non-duplicates. Then all of the pairs from lowest to highest, then the trios, etc.

For example, if I get 3, 4, 3, 1000, 3, 5, 5

The draft order would go
4, 1000, 5, 5, 3, 3, 3
with the order of the people inside the duplicates being determined by whoever sent in their number first.

It needs to be alone and in close proximity with the life-form to be absorbed.

Spoiler:
After the lynch each day, but before night, there is a 24-hour phase called the Room Phase. During this time every player has the chance to send in the top three rooms they'd like to go to by PMing me.

At nighttime, there will be a PT created for every room in the game for players to discuss inside of. Various roles also interact with the rooms, this is described inside the respective rolecards.
A maximum of 1/3 of the living players may go to the same room. If there are more then that, the overflow will be send to the next room on their top three. If a player does not pick a room, they will be sent to the first room that has space left in it on the list. If every room in a player's top three is filled, then they will go the first room on the room list that has a spot

List of rooms

Laboratory
Rec Room
Kitchen
Kennels
Living Quarters
Radio Room
Infirmary

My God, what was happening to him?

Spoiler:
Scum have confirmed daychat.
As well, scum have 4 1-shot abilities that can be used factionally, but only under specific circumstances.

A 1-shot Strongman that may only be used on someone in the same room as the scum performing the kill that night
A 1-shot Ninja that may only be used on someone in the same room as the scum performing the kill that night
A 1-shot Roleblock that may only be used on someone in the same room as the scum performing the roleblock that night
A 1-shot Commute that may only be used if the scum using it is alone in a room
Last edited by SirCakez on Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by SirCakez »

The People of the Station

Spoiler: MacReady
Welcome to The Thing Mafia (player)!

You are R. J MacReady, a Quarantiner

"I know I'm human. And if you were all these things, then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human. This thing doesn't want to show itself, it wants to hide inside an imitation. It'll fight if it has to, but it's vulnerable out in the open. If it takes us over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won."

Abilities

-During the day, you may vote for whoever you want burned on suspicion of being a thing.
-During each Room Phase, you may target another person to lock in quarantine at night. You will gain a private PT with that person until the end of the night, and they will be prevented from performing any actions that night.

Spoiler: Childs

You are Childs, a 1-shot Transferrable Bulletproof

"So, how do we know who's human? If I was an imitation, a perfect imitation, how would you know if it was really me? "

Abilities

-You possess a 1-shot Bulletproof vest that will protect you from one murder attempt.
-During nighttime, you may transfer your vest to another person in the same room as you. They will receive it at the end of the night. This take priority over nightkill attempts. The receiver of the vest may continue to transfer it in the same manner.

Spoiler: Dr. Blair

You are Dr. Blair, a Midnight Modposter

"I don't know. It's probably nothing. It's nothing at all."

Abilities

-During nighttime, you may send a message in to be posted in the game thread by me as soon as I receive it. You may put one quote from any PT you are in in the message.

Spoiler: M. T. Garry

You are M. T. Garry, a 1-shot Room-specific Vig

"I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS COUCH!"

Abilities

-Once at nighttime, you may use your revolver to shoot and kill another person in the same room as you. This resolves at the end of the night.

Spoiler: Nauls

You are Nauls, a Variable Compulsive Food Vendor

"Where are we goin'?"

Abilities

-Each night, you may either vend food to 1 person in any room, or vend food to everyone in the room you are in. Players who receive food are told they have been vended food at the end of the night.

Spoiler: Fuchs

You are Fuchs, a Room Tracker

"Listen: "It could have imitated a million life-forms on a million planets. It could change into any one of them at any time. Now, it wants life-forms on Earth."

Abilities

-Each night, you may track another person and see what room(s) they visit that night.

Spoiler: Windows

You are Windows, an Immediate Triple Limited Neighborizer

"Do you think he's changed into one of those Things?"

Abilities

-During the draft phase, you may choose three other players to be added to a radio network with you, where you may communicate during pregame and night. If all of the living players from the radio network go to the same room at night, then it will be open the next day as well.

Spoiler: Dr. Copper

You are Dr. Copper, a Limited Doctor

"My God, what the hell happened here?"

Abilities

-Each night, you may heal another player and protect them from a nightkill attempt. You may only do this to players in the same room as you.

Spoiler: Clark

You are Clark, a Treestump

"I dunno what the hell's in there, but it's weird and pissed off, whatever it is."

Abilities

-If you would be killed by any means, instead you lose all access to night abilities and voting, and count as a dead player for all intents and purposes. You may still chat at day and go to rooms at night.

Spoiler: Bennings

You are Bennings, an Universal Backup

"And how can it look like a dog?"

Abilities

-You will take over the role of the first player to die. If the player was lynched, you will take their role during the Room Phase. If they were killed at night, you will gain it at the start of the day.

Spoiler: Norris

You are Norris, a Saboteur

"I'm sorry fellas, but I-I-I'm not up to it."

Abilities

-each night, you may sabotage another player. Any night action they perform will be prevented, although they will still visit their target. If you are in the same room as them, you will see what night action they perform as well.

Spoiler: Palmer

You are Palmer, a Vengeful Strongman

"Because it's so close! Maybe it may be our best chance to blow it away!"

Abilities

-If you are lynched, the next night you may choose a player to shoot and kill. This kill will resolve at the end of night and cannot be prevented.

Spoiler: Kate Lloyd

You are Kate Lloyd, a Room Blocker

"It attacks its prey, copies it perfectly and then hides inside it."

Abilities

-Each Room Phase, you may choose a room to be barricaded and blocked off for the night. Anyone attempting to go to that room during that Room Phase will be redirected to the next room on the list that is not full.

Spoiler: Sam Carter

You are Sam Carter, a Jailkeeper

"And the last place you want to be is cooped up with a dozen of Norwegian guys."

Abilities

-Each night, you may lock up another player in a private room, preventing them from being killed and from acting that night.

Spoiler: Dr Sandor Halverson

You are Sandor Halvorsen, a Split Doublevoter Limited Roleblocker

"We must examine the creature now. While it is still in our possession."

Abilities

-You control two votes at day that you may use separately or together via saying,
Vote 1: Player
or
Vote 2: Player
. You may not use these votes to hammer two different players at the same time, if you attempt to do so only the first player you vote will be lynched.
-Anyone you are voting at the end of the day and in the same room as you will be roleblocked the next night.

Spoiler: Derek Jameson

You are Derek Jameson, a Room Lockdowner

"Man, what the FUCK was that thing?"

Abilities

-Each Room Phase, you may target a room to be locked down. At the beginning of night, the members of that room will be told that the room is locked down and all actions targeting outside of that room will fail.

Spoiler: Adam Finch

You are Adam Finch, a 2-shot Commuter

"You know, I never believed in this shit."

Abilities

-Twice, at night you may find a hiding spot and hide out there for the night. No one will be able to target you with night actions and you will not be able to perform night actions that night.

Spoiler: Edvard Wolner

You are Edvard Wolner, a Room Watcher

"I've lost two of my men already. My friends. I won't lose anymore."

Abilities

-Each night, you may watch another room and see everyone who visits that room from elsewhere. You will not see visits from players who are already in the room.

Spoiler: Lars

You are Lars, a 2-shot Bus Driver and Room Redirector

"We found a fucking alien! Cheers!"

Abilities

-Twice at night, you may switch two players around at the end of night so that actions targeting one of them will target the other. Their rooms do not change, only the targeting of them does.
-Each Room Phase, you may force another player to go to a specific room. They will be forced to the room at the start of the night.

Spoiler: Peder

You are Peder, a 1-shot Backup Room-specific Conditional Bulletproof Vig

"It's frozen! Come on, let's get this over with."

Abilities

-You are fully bulletproof until Garry dies.
-Once Garry dies, you lose your bulletproof, but gain a 1-shot Room-specific Vig shot. At night, you may use this to shoot another player in the same room as you. This resolves at the end of night.

Spoiler: Colin

You are Colin, a Triple Specific Roleblocker

"You need me on the radio. Tell her she can't tie me up for having healthy teeth, boss. Tell her."

Abilities

-Each night, you may send in the names of three other players. If any of these players try to target you, they will fail.

Spoiler: NAR
NAR list

Palmer's vengekill
MacReady's roleblock (resolves during Room Phase, guaranteed to go through)
Halverson's vote roleblocks (votes are placed at day, roleblocks guaranteed to go through if in same room)
Adam's commuting
Colin's triple roleblock
Lars's bus driving
Norris's Saboteur
Carter's jailkeep
Copper's protection
Childs's vest transfer
Nightkills (scum, Garry, Peder)
Nauls's food vending
Fuchs's tracking/Edvard's watching

Miscellaneous: Blair's modposting, Windows's pregame neighborizations, Clark's treestumping, Benning's Universal Backup, Kate's room block, Jameson's room lockdown, Lars's room redirecting

The Identities of the Players

Goatmeal - Garry
Fire Assassin - Halverson
McMenno - Palmer
Hi Im Yakko - Copper
Errantparabola - Edvard
Generation X - MacReady
Flames682 - Bennings
Creature - Derek
Wraith - Peder
Untrod Tripod - Clark
Tammy - Windows
Yume - Blair
Andrius - Carter
MagnaOfIllusion - Norris
Espeonage - Fuchs
drealmerz7 - Lars
Double Trouble - Childs
SpyreX - Colin
Spiffeh - Adam
PeregrineV - Kate
Skybird - Nauls

The Current Identities of the Players

Goatmeal - Garry
Fire Assassin - Halverson
McMenno - Palmer
Toogeloo - Copper
Errantparabola - Edvard
Generation X - MacReady
MariaR - Bennings
Creature - Derek
Wraith - Peder
Untrod Tripod - Clark
Tammy - Windows
1-shot Vanilla Townie - Blair
Andrius - Carter
MagnaOfIllusion - Norris
Espeonage - Fuchs
drealmerz7 - Lars
Double Trouble - Childs
SpyreX - Colin
Spiffeh - Adam
PeregrineV - Kate
Skybird - Nauls
Last edited by SirCakez on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:16 am, edited 19 times in total.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I will send out alignments now. Once every player has replied with a confirmation and their draft numbers, I'll open the thread up and post the draft ordering.

The alignment PMs
You are a
Human

Through your vote and abilities, you must attempt to destroy all of the Things to save humanity.
You are a
Thing

Through your vote and abilities, you must assimilate and murder all of the Humans at the station so that you can infect everyone on Earth unimpeded.
You may communicate with your fellow Things here: (redacted)
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by SirCakez »

All alignment PMs are out.

Players have 48 hours to confirm and send in draft numbers.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:05 am

Post by SirCakez »

Clarification for the drafting rules: only whole numbers from 1 up are valid. So no negatives, 0, fractions, etc.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:00 am

Post by SirCakez »

Draft order

Goatmeal - 5
Fire Assassin - 9
McMenno - 11
hi Im Yakko - 12
Errantparabola - 14
Generation X - 17
Flames682 - 29
Creature - 33
Wraith - 50
Untrod Tripod - 69
Tammy - 3 (1st)
Yume - 3 (2nd)
Andrius - 8 (1st)
MagnaOfIllusion - 8 (2nd)
Espeonage - 1 (1st)
drealmerz7 - 1 (2nd)
DiamondSentinel - 1 (3rd)
SpyreX - 6 (1st)
Spiffeh - 6 (2nd)
PeregrineV - 6 (3rd)
Skybird - 6 (4th)

The draft phase will now begin!

When it is your turn to draft, please post who you're picking in bold, i;e "I want to be MacReady". Once you've submitted a choice in bold it is locked in and cannot be changed. Choices won't be accepted unless in bold to prevent misunderstandings.

Players have 24 hours to choose a role from when it is their turn, if they do not choose within the time limit then they will be sent to the end of the draft line. Anyone who doesn't pick within 24 hours a second time will be replaced. I will PM you when it is your turn to pick to help keep the process moving.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

Second in the draft.
Not bad.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:05 am

Post by SirCakez »

You guys can post throughout the draft, don't have to wait for your turn to pick or anything.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

Spoiler: Post
In post 7, SirCakez wrote:Goatmeal - 5
Fire Assassin - 9
McMenno - 11
hi Im Yakko - 12
Errantparabola - 14
Generation X - 17
Flames682 - 29
Creature - 33
Wraith - 50
Untrod Tripod - 69
Tammy - 3 (1st)
Yume - 3 (2nd)
Andrius - 8 (1st)
Espeonage - 1 (1st)
drealmerz7 - 1 (2nd)
SpyreX - 6 (1st)
Spiffeh - 6 (2nd)
PeregrineV - 6 (3rd)
Skybird - 6 (4th)

I know this is WIFOM bait, but I do think pregame there was some shenigans with scum team organizing two of them to pick same number, definitely think its in the sixes too. Wouldn't mind pushing any of them once we finish the draft.

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 6, SirCakez wrote:
Clarification for the drafting rules: only whole numbers from 1 up are valid. So no negatives, 0, fractions, etc.
When I saw this I immediately thought SPYREX.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Generation X
Generation X
Goon
Generation X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:08 am

Post by Generation X »

I'd think the scum team would spread their choices out, get a higher opportunity of many picking earlier.
~GE
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:08 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

Just to quickly make sure:

@Mod The scum team did have pregame chat, right?

Generation X
Generation X
Goon
Generation X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Generation X »

However I will say that there is likely scum in the people who picked single digits. Not all, just some.
~GE
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 14, Generation X wrote:However I will say that there is likely scum in the people who picked single digits. Not all, just some.
~GE
13 players picked single digit numbers.
Out of 21 players.

You realize this right?

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:11 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 13, Fire Assassin wrote:Just to quickly make sure:

@Mod The scum team did have pregame chat, right?
Correct
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

I can believe 3 players independently picked the number one without talking to each other about it. So I think its likely that none of those players are aligned as scum with each other.

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:13 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 10, Fire Assassin wrote:
Fire Assassin - 9
McMenno - 11
hi Im Yakko - 12
Errantparabola - 14
Generation X - 17
Flames682 - 29
Creature - 33
Wraith - 50
Untrod Tripod - 69
Tammy - 3 (1st)
Yume - 3 (2nd)
Andrius - 8 (1st)
Espeonage - 1 (1st)
drealmerz7 - 1 (2nd)
SpyreX - 6 (1st)
Spiffeh - 6 (2nd)
PeregrineV - 6 (3rd)
Skybird - 6 (4th)

I know this is WIFOM bait, but I do think pregame there was some shenigans with scum team organizing two of them to pick same number, definitely think its in the sixes too. Wouldn't mind pushing any of them once we finish the draft.
Amazing, I think quite the opposite. Why in God's name would the scumteam ever want to pick last?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 18, PeregrineV wrote:Amazing, I think quite the opposite. Why in God's name would the scumteam ever want to pick last?
I don't think they planned it out so they would pick last.
I think possibly two of them picked a number the same so that once one flips the other looks more townie for it.

Two players picking the same number wont result in them being last, they got last because 4 players got that number.

Generation X
Generation X
Goon
Generation X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Generation X »

In post 15, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 14, Generation X wrote:However I will say that there is likely scum in the people who picked single digits. Not all, just some.
~GE
13 players picked single digit numbers.
Out of 21 players.

You realize this right?
Yes I realize that; not all that picked single digits are scum.
~GE
Generation X
Generation X
Goon
Generation X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Generation X »

In post 19, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 18, PeregrineV wrote:Amazing, I think quite the opposite. Why in God's name would the scumteam ever want to pick last?
I don't think they planned it out so they would pick last.
I think possibly two of them picked a number the same so that once one flips the other looks more townie for it.

Two players picking the same number wont result in them being last, they got last because 4 players got that number.
That makes a lot more sense.
~GE
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 10, Fire Assassin wrote:
Fire Assassin - 9
McMenno - 11
hi Im Yakko - 12
Errantparabola - 14
Generation X - 17
Flames682 - 29
Creature - 33
Wraith - 50
Untrod Tripod - 69
Tammy - 3 (1st)
Yume - 3 (2nd)
Andrius - 8 (1st)
Espeonage - 1 (1st)
drealmerz7 - 1 (2nd)
SpyreX - 6 (1st)
Spiffeh - 6 (2nd)
PeregrineV - 6 (3rd)
Skybird - 6 (4th)

In post 17, Fire Assassin wrote:I can believe 3 players independently picked the number one without talking to each other about it. So I think its likely that none of those players are aligned as scum with each other.
Three people can independently pick the same number, but 4 cannot?

You've won my vote!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:18 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 22, PeregrineV wrote:Three people can independently pick the same number, but 4 cannot?

You've won my vote!
The number they "independently" picked was 6.
Think about it in simple psychology.

What is special about that number?
Nothing.

Pure coincidence I am sure 2 maybe 3 people pick that number out of 21 people. But this was four people.

Now think about the number 1.
What is special about it?
Ohh the fact that its the first number in the sequence?
People will psychologically think "Hey nobody will ever really pick 1".

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Tammy »

Man, I debated between 3 & 7 and went with my most favortist number. Middling picking isn't too bad though. :)

Hi Everyone!

Also Andrius I'm so glad you're back!
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”