BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #2) » Tue May 01, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 65, borkjerfkin wrote:Not a fan of NS' cantankerousness, as it will probably get him killed, but this wagon has very little going for it.

VOTE: BK201 One of two "RVS and then lurk" people (the other being kassadin), but he's voting for someone that's currently got a lot of non-RVS votes. This is a call to action for you.
Fair enough, but I think you're overreacting. It's been maybe two days since the thread opened and I have been busy.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #3) » Wed May 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by BK201 »

I'm in 4 mafias right now and I have neglected this one. Imma be active starting tomorrow. Just wanted to let ya guys know!
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #4) » Thu May 03, 2012 7:39 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 68, Lastsurvivor wrote:
In post 57, Terrance and Phillip wrote:... Glowball was just giving theory discussion in his last few posts before you said that... theory discussion is null.

Denouncing town reads is scummy. Also, you're really stretching your NS case.

I like my vote where it is.

@Rasp: Thoughts on the game so far? You haven't done much.
theory
is
null. the town motivation for it is to help, the scum motivation is to appear like you're helping, while not having to weigh in on the actual game, since you're only talking about theory.
In post 70, glowball wrote:
In post 69, raspberrylicious wrote:
In post 68, Lastsurvivor wrote:@Rasp: Thoughts on the game so far? You haven't done much.

I'm following along, but it's going pretty slowly.

If you are following along why haven't you responded to me?

Here it is for reference:
In post 33, glowball wrote:
raspberrylicious: just a fore warning I do not going for the quote with a vote thing. If you quoted something and placed a vote I want you to explain how that quote affected your vote. Especially so early it seems like the vote had a reason, which means it's not random
so I'd love an explanation

Do you honestly believe it's going slowly? If that in fact is your honest opinion why not add to the discussion to help us move further along? There is a correlation between productivity and activity, you know.

Following a long and not posting is typically considered lurking and there is more than enough information to comment on. Also, with this wagon building on NS and your first vote still parked there are you content with that and can you explain it?
That first paragraph seems unnatural speak like "If that in fact is your honest opinion..." when you play scum you arn't playing natural, since you're having to deceive rather than say what you really think, this can lead to speaking unnaturally. That and I feel like glowball is going to be a frequent fluff user. I hate reading through fluff more than anything.
In post 104, Chrimi wrote:borkjer town~
glowball null~
I too want to know what the point of this was.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #5) » Thu May 03, 2012 8:00 am

Post by BK201 »

Chimri, just saw your "stating my early reads". response. Still with all the null in the early as you put it, why even list glowball?

Kassadin, you need to step it up. I understand getting to the game late, I did too, but in post 114 it seems you at least read the thread. "Im not too sure T&P atm." Is that all you had to comment on?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #6) » Thu May 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Post by BK201 »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Kassadin Too much soft-defense of him going around.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #7) » Fri May 04, 2012 6:23 am

Post by BK201 »

Look at Kassadin's useless posts(all 2 of them(rvs, and rqs don't count) then look at the couple of people (soft) defending him saying "he always plays like this, that's fine".
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #8) » Fri May 04, 2012 6:23 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 114, Kassadin wrote:Im not too sure T&P atm

In post 145, Kassadin wrote:Soft defense on me for wat? lol
His ISO.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #9) » Fri May 04, 2012 6:35 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 124, Thomith wrote:@bork, could you explain how lurking is a scumtell as i don't see how it is.

@SK if you read kass' games they always play like that, are you jumping on the easy wagon?

also i love how you say i dropped off the map when i have not logged on so i havent just ignored the game, and i think there are more scummy people now, i think SK could be looking for an easy lynch as scum which outweighs my NS suspicion atm.

VOTE: SK
i will try to catch up on what i missed tommurrow if i missed anything.
soft-defense of kass.
In post 129, Thomith wrote:ah, my bad, i didn't read the last part of the post properly.
scum make these mistakes more often than town. null/slightly scum tell.
In post 146, Thomith wrote:@rach - my vote kass was RVS, i am pretty sure SK's wasn't.

@SK sorry if that was unclear but it wasn't directed at you, it was to people that were talking about me being weird for "dropping off the map"

on another note i wouldn't be surprised that if kass is town then one of the people currently on the wagon is scum, but that is a gut-ish read for now.
Kass could just be a poor town player rather than a scum associate, makes sense to keep these bad players for LyLo doesn't it? If so if sounds like Thomith already knows his alignment(gut read from 2 useless posts?).
In post 149, Thomith wrote:i don't like how BK jumped on the wagon, i don't understand "soft defense" and it seems like he is jumping on a kass wagon as it gains speed.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: BK

Note: kass *could* be scum, but either way i think people jumping on the wagon could be scum looking for an easy wagon, i have my eye on SK, Rach and BK for this matter.
Disclaimers make me chuckle.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Thomith
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #10) » Fri May 04, 2012 6:36 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 152, borkjerfkin wrote:
BK201 wrote:couple of people (soft) defending him saying "he always plays like this, that's fine".

So from the conclusion that people were soft-defending him, you chose to attack the one being defended?
I'm not liking you right now.
Considering it's different than normal soft defense, since Kass basically doesn't exist in this thread, he's useless.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #11) » Fri May 04, 2012 7:00 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 155, Thomith wrote:your the one going for an easy lynch as it gains speed, not me, also i dont like how you say i am "keeping bad players around for lylo" as where did i say that? also defending someone who is being wagoned, pretty much because they are an easy lynch makes me scum knowing kass' allignment?

Making mistakes a scumtell? I agree with this but ADMITTING them?

Nope, try harder.

p-edit - kass plays like this as town or scum, fyi, and you seem like scum trying to find an easy lynch, then jumping on me as soon as i suspect you, yet you say nothing about SK, who is also voting you.
Way to misrep everything I said. For everyone else after you read this, read what I said again plz.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #12) » Fri May 04, 2012 7:02 am

Post by BK201 »

Why would I vote SK? What he said seems fine. and I'm not voting anyone for voting for me.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #13) » Fri May 04, 2012 7:22 am

Post by BK201 »

Thomith wrote:I don't think i misrepped anything, you pretty much said i am "scum who knows kass is town" i pretty much vote you the same way SK did but added more reason and pushed it more in my eyes, you pretty much said i was "keeping bad players around until lylo," and you said making mistakes is a null/scumtell.

yep don't think i misrepped anything.
Still misrepping me with words that allow you to do so like "pretty much". and in regards to making mistakes, scum misremember more often than town.
Happy with where my vote is.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #14) » Fri May 04, 2012 9:43 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 170, raspberrylicious wrote:VOTE: Vote: BK Image
Is that all you have to say?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #15) » Fri May 04, 2012 9:47 am

Post by BK201 »

So up to that point in the thread, that's all you have to say?
Same as above comment.
In post 168, Kassadin wrote:BK201 is really getting my nerves. First attacks me for being defended but also for not posting as much
2nd he changes his vote straight away after Bork talks about how he didnt like voting for the one being defended.
You mentioned he defends you here, but you leave out the fact you have been useless so far and he defended you. He even said he has a gut town vibe on you, at the time you only had the 2 above useless posts, and this post isn't much better.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #16) » Fri May 04, 2012 9:51 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 175, Kassadin wrote:Arnt u talking about yourself here?
U never said i was town yo
Are you paying attention to the game at all?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #17) » Fri May 04, 2012 9:55 am

Post by BK201 »

@LS Denouncing town reads is not scummy, unless the town reads are reasonable.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #18) » Fri May 04, 2012 10:02 am

Post by BK201 »

iirc someone called glowball town for posting some theory. then someone said it was just theory. then LS said it was scummy to denounce town reads, which is a bit of a misrep since it was just theory. then I replied to LS.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #19) » Fri May 04, 2012 10:24 am

Post by BK201 »

T&P - 57
LS - 68
BK - 122
LS - 179
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #20) » Fri May 04, 2012 10:29 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 184, Lastsurvivor wrote:
In post 182, BK201 wrote:iirc someone called glowball town for posting some theory. then someone said it was just theory. then LS said it was scummy to denounce town reads, which is a bit of a misrep since it was just theory. then I replied to LS.

I'm not misrepping anything. TheFool said Glowball's posts were townie. T&P said that they weren't because he had just been posting about theory and theory discussion is null. How am I misrepping anything? Even if it was "just theory" it's still a denunciation, which is scummy. Town reads no matter the reason help a townie find the scum, so scum will do anything to keep doubt in a townie's head. Denouncing an unreasonable town read is just as scummy as denouncing a reasonable one.

Also Glowball posted more than just theory when TheFool said that, so if anything T&P is the one doing the misrepping.

I still don't understand why you had to comment. I wasn't talking to you; I was talking to T&P. Why did you feel the need to talk for T&P?
It's a forum, don't expect A&Bonly conversations.

"Town reads no matter the reason help a townie find the scum, so scum will do anything to keep doubt in a townie's head. Denouncing an unreasonable town read is just as scummy as denouncing a reasonable one." Only problem with that is town reads end up on scum as well.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #21) » Fri May 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Post by BK201 »

Hey I'm here. Might as well throw some FOS before I die.

In order of most to least. Rasberrylicous, Kassadin, Thomith.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Rasberrylicous

Should I have just posted "Eh..." then voted. Works for him.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #22) » Fri May 04, 2012 5:38 pm

Post by BK201 »

Oh I forgot Chrimi. ISO him.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #23) » Fri May 04, 2012 8:47 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 168, Kassadin wrote:BK201 is really getting my nerves. First attacks me for being defended but also for not posting as much
2nd he changes his vote straight away after Bork talks about how he didnt like voting for the one being defended.
Kassadin's contribution to page 10

In post 69, raspberrylicious wrote:
In post 68, Lastsurvivor wrote:@Rasp: Thoughts on the game so far? You haven't done much.

I'm following along, but it's going pretty slowly.

In post 72, raspberrylicious wrote:
In post 33, glowball wrote:
raspberrylicious: just a fore warning I do not going for the quote with a vote thing. If you quoted something and placed a vote I want you to explain how that quote affected your vote. Especially so early it seems like the vote had a reason, which means it's not random
so I'd love an explanation

Oh, I didn't see the part where you asked me a question.

He was the first person to post
or
vote and he did it for no reason. I kept my vote on him because he has been posting short spurts and phrases that don't add much.

I'm fine with a wagon. He's the only person that is acting out of the ordinary. (y'know, other than T&P)

In post 77, raspberrylicious wrote:@NS: A. Ordinary posts are not just a sentence or two. But what I mean is that you are acting certainly different from everyone else in the manner of posting.
B. That's what I meant.
C. They're just being annoying, which doesn't mean they should be lynched.
D. I think it is unnecessary.

It certainly does change things since you were just poking fun at your girlfriend.

In post 93, raspberrylicious wrote:
In post 78, Nobody Special wrote:C) But I should be lynched? Why?

D) Why does my relationship to my votee matter?

C. Because you're the only one I find suspicious, and that's that.
D. You were just playing with your girlfriend when you voted her, right?

In post 170, raspberrylicious wrote:VOTE: Vote: BK Image
Rasberrie's contribution to page 10

Before you lynch me(I'm freakin' active as I love mafia and have no life), look at these two who post just enough without doing much. There's a good reason to do this as scum, because believe me you almost never die the first 2-3 days for doing this.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #24) » Fri May 04, 2012 9:05 pm

Post by BK201 »

isn't just as easy to play that way as scum? also what makes me the scummiest player? (if I'm not then your(speaking to everyone) vote should not be on me)
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #25) » Fri May 04, 2012 9:17 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 153, BK201 wrote:
In post 124, Thomith wrote:@bork, could you explain how lurking is a scumtell as i don't see how it is.

@SK if you read kass' games they always play like that, are you jumping on the easy wagon?

also i love how you say i dropped off the map when i have not logged on so i havent just ignored the game, and i think there are more scummy people now, i think SK could be looking for an easy lynch as scum which outweighs my NS suspicion atm.

VOTE: SK
i will try to catch up on what i missed tommurrow if i missed anything.
soft-defense of kass.
In post 129, Thomith wrote:ah, my bad, i didn't read the last part of the post properly.
scum make these mistakes more often than town. null/slightly scum tell.
In post 146, Thomith wrote:@rach - my vote kass was RVS, i am pretty sure SK's wasn't.

@SK sorry if that was unclear but it wasn't directed at you, it was to people that were talking about me being weird for "dropping off the map"

on another note i wouldn't be surprised that if kass is town then one of the people currently on the wagon is scum, but that is a gut-ish read for now.
Kass could just be a poor town player rather than a scum associate, makes sense to keep these bad players for LyLo doesn't it? If so if sounds like Thomith already knows his alignment(gut read from 2 useless posts?).
In post 149, Thomith wrote:i don't like how BK jumped on the wagon, i don't understand "soft defense" and it seems like he is jumping on a kass wagon as it gains speed.
UNVOTE:

Note: kass *could* be scum, but either way i think people jumping on the wagon could be scum looking for an easy wagon, i have my eye on SK, Rach and BK for this matter.
Disclaimers make me chuckle.
UNVOTE:

In post 155, Thomith wrote:your the one going for an easy lynch as it gains speed, not me, also i dont like how you say i am "keeping bad players around for lylo" as where did i say that? also defending someone who is being wagoned, pretty much because they are an easy lynch makes me scum knowing kass' allignment?

Nope, try harder.

p-edit - kass plays like this as town or scum, fyi, and you seem like scum trying to find an easy lynch, then jumping on me as soon as i suspect you, yet you say nothing about SK, who is also voting you.
Admitting them(mistakes is a null. scum+null tell is still scummy. Idk if I explained soft defense, but it's when you defend someone while trying to appear like you're not defending them. Easy lynch as it gains speed? yeah there were like 2 votes on Kass before mine. Never said you said "keeping bad players around for lylo" that was monologue of scum think. btw if kass is an easy lynch maybe he should do something about that?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #26) » Fri May 04, 2012 9:32 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 211, Thomith wrote:lolwut?
BK wrote:Kass could just be a poor town player rather than a scum associate, makes sense to keep these bad players for LyLo doesn't it? If so if sounds like Thomith already knows his alignment(gut read from 2 useless posts?).

you did say it.

Also "OH THEY SHOULD STOP BEING AN EASY LYNCH" wtf is that? just wow.
I'm assuming you read too fast? I never said that's what you said. It's freakin maf motive, and it could easily fit your bill.

Not being an easy lynch is hard. I mean you have to maybe post more than 2 one liners and 1 parroting vote.

Fixing your tags all night long.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #27) » Fri May 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 155, Thomith wrote:your the one going for an easy lynch as it gains speed, not me,
also i dont like how you say i am "keeping bad players around for lylo"
as where did i say that?
also defending someone who is being wagoned, pretty much because they are an easy lynch makes me scum knowing kass' allignment?

Nope, try harder.

You said I said you said that. Read freakin' slower or stop misremembering stuff, that's what scum do. which one is it?

"Also it seems as if you are putting a reason that "OH THEY SHOULDNT BE EASY LYNCH" to make it sound like you have a case to vote, when really you dont." - Thomith
^you're telling me if I respond to people saying "you seem like you are putting a reason to sound like you have a case, but you really don't." then I don't have to actually refute what they said because according to me they may seem like they have a reason but they don't. cus I know.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #28) » Fri May 04, 2012 9:49 pm

Post by BK201 »

sup kass, I see u lurkin in who's online.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #29) » Sat May 05, 2012 7:43 am

Post by BK201 »

Exactly what Rach said.

@Thomith, I never said that's what you said in the thread. Yes I was implying that was what you were
thinking
(because that is a viable scum strategy) then you made a big deal about me saying you actually said it. All you have to do is go back and read what you and I actually said.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #30) » Sat May 05, 2012 9:04 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 222, TheFool wrote:

BK - odd question, do you have any completed games here?
I'm in newbie 1224, ny152, quack mafia(theme), and I just replaced into open 387 which also has Thomith, Kass, and Chrimi. No completed games yet, I usually play on poxnora's forums in the off-topic.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #31) » Sat May 05, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by BK201 »

Edited for content. - Elmo

UNVOTE:
Last edited by Elmo TeH AzN on Sat May 05, 2012 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #32) » Sat May 05, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by BK201 »

How is what I said though, against the rules? It's just meta.
If it is offensive then please delete that post mod.
My vote remains though.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #33) » Sat May 05, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by BK201 »

I've reported the post and asked for deletion. Sorry everyone.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #34) » Sat May 05, 2012 12:52 pm

Post by BK201 »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Thomith He has misremembered, is inconsistent, and would probably like to keep Kass around because he posts rubbish.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #35) » Sat May 05, 2012 4:48 pm

Post by BK201 »

Well I'm not sure on point 2, but you may be on to something with T&P. and I too hate it when hydras do that.(#4)
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #36) » Sat May 05, 2012 5:13 pm

Post by BK201 »

If you post where T&P do that I'll look at it tonight, otherwise I'll have to look myself tomorrow.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #37) » Sun May 06, 2012 7:16 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 263, raspberrylicious wrote:
In post 261, Thomith wrote:rasp any scumreads?

BK and NS.
What's scummy about NS? that early game stuff?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #38) » Sun May 06, 2012 7:20 am

Post by BK201 »

Thomith basically I have seen you handle Kass's consistent VI lurking/scarce one-liners in another game drastically different. In this game though for whatever reason you decided to follow LS's logic as soon as Kass received his vote from me. Also you have been straight up wrong in our little back-to-back.

This is your final warning. You're walking a very very fine line here. On-going games do not exist. Remember this.
Last edited by Elmo TeH AzN on Sun May 06, 2012 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #39) » Sun May 06, 2012 7:27 am

Post by BK201 »

I was very vague sir. I do not imply ongoing so you should stop that. It's not like I can't read up on your past games with Kass.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #40) » Sun May 06, 2012 7:32 am

Post by BK201 »

you fail to read correctly, or you plainly misremembered. go back and read it as I'm tired of it.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #41) » Sun May 06, 2012 10:06 am

Post by BK201 »

He assumed I'm using an ongoing game. Maybe I'm mistaken and the past game I looked up didn't also have Kass, but either way that isn't the only reason I am voting for him. Misremembering stuff is a strong tell, and keeping coaster kass around is a tell too.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #42) » Sun May 06, 2012 10:15 am

Post by BK201 »

Haha that's kind of different since it was me looking up a game I'm not in.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #43) » Sun May 06, 2012 10:20 am

Post by BK201 »

I'm referencing a different game Thomith is in that is not ongoing.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #44) » Sun May 06, 2012 10:23 am

Post by BK201 »

I don't get why NS is voting Rach. It seems feigned.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #45) » Sun May 06, 2012 1:48 pm

Post by BK201 »

UNVOTE: I'll explain later.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #46) » Mon May 07, 2012 4:56 am

Post by BK201 »

VOTE: rasberrylicious

for that "Eh..." post which was later in the day followed by just his vote(think it was on me, so he was just joining the bandwagon)
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #47) » Mon May 07, 2012 10:15 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 304, Terrance and Phillip wrote:

I, Phillip/2birds1stone don't feel particularly motivated/compelled to vote anyone; however, Terrance wants to sheep the Rach wagon.

VOTE: RachMarie

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Censored by Terrance
Alright you have a decent case LS. @Chrimi, I also don't like when people park on a wagon and leave. this above quote + LS's case is why imma vote the hydra. I don't like how you can throw out disclaimers in case things go bad by saying for example "I don't really want to vote this person, but my other head does, etc etc". A hydra should act as one being, not two people that share a vote and can save themselves with disclaimers.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: T&P
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #48) » Mon May 07, 2012 10:19 am

Post by BK201 »

Chrimi, you know Rasbery had +1 vote than T&P when you factor out my vote on each.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #49) » Mon May 07, 2012 10:21 am

Post by BK201 »

and you were wrong in 387, don't try to sell that as sarcastic mang.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #50) » Mon May 07, 2012 10:24 am

Post by BK201 »

It didn't seem sarcastic when you had me on your lynch order list.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #51) » Mon May 07, 2012 10:27 am

Post by BK201 »

anyways basically there is 1-3 scum on the wagon that was on me, because that case(?) was rubbish and votes for me sure did pile up fast.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #52) » Mon May 07, 2012 10:36 am

Post by BK201 »

srsly what are the cases on me? I am on the verge of getting modkilled for being stupid and talking about 387 while it was ongoing, it's over now so I'll explain my unvote on Thomith. ( I brought up a game *again* saying Thomith was in it, but I did in no way suggest it was ongoing, that was Thomith, but I do deserve that final warning) So I was sure Thomith was town that game because he was supporting a Kass lynch all game. Turns out he was the final scum which explains why he thought I was scum for voting kass. That doesn't clear him as town, but it's enough for me to unvote him for now.
So then I'm left with a freed up vote after the Thomith back-to-back. *looks at people carelessly voting for me despite the lack of a case. it's like they watched me vs thomith and used it as an excuse to vote me. funny thing is if u pay attention Thomith was the one misreading which I pointed out.

So what is the case on me?? I almost don't care so we can get an easy win when you see I'm town(at least 2 scum on my wagon when it was at it's peak), but at the same time mislynch is still frustrating.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #53) » Mon May 07, 2012 10:37 am

Post by BK201 »

I don't know what to think of that sudden change Chrimi, but I'm out of steam for now.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #54) » Mon May 07, 2012 1:11 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 356, raspberrylicious wrote:
In post 331, Thomith wrote:i'm asking you, do you think defensive means you are nervious or just trying not to get lynched?
both factions need to defend you know
scum dont want to die
town dont want to get mislynched

Yes, but it's scummy if you're nervous about it.

UNVOTE: BK
Do you think I'm scummy or not?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #55) » Mon May 07, 2012 1:50 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 360, Kassadin wrote:VOTE: rachmarie
Why is Rach scummy?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #56) » Tue May 08, 2012 2:41 am

Post by BK201 »

need moar votes on T&P hydra.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #57) » Tue May 08, 2012 8:34 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 375, borkjerfkin wrote:

The case on T&P from BK sounds more like an objection against hydras in general. That is fallacious.
I think you misunderstood. I'm against
how
T&P is using hyrdra. He responded saying his disclaimers are not disclaimers, but in fact they remain disclaimers. You can weasel out of much more when you say one head wanted to vote player x for reason y, but the other head can/will claim to not have been too sure and would have not voted player x for reason y, but decided to listen to the other head, and stating the other head admits his mistake, thus seemingly giving the power to the other head as punishment.

Basically the way T&P uses the hydra is scummy.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #58) » Tue May 08, 2012 8:38 am

Post by BK201 »

uh well that's kind of stupid if all hydras become resistant to lynches just for being hydras.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #59) » Tue May 08, 2012 8:40 am

Post by BK201 »

It is when you can say half of you didn't (really) want to do it. If that was one player saying half of him didn't want to do it, he would be lynched on the spot.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #60) » Tue May 08, 2012 8:41 am

Post by BK201 »

I'm sure you can use a Hydra without giving all kinds of disclaimers.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #61) » Tue May 08, 2012 8:52 am

Post by BK201 »

Well I admit that much. but still.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #62) » Tue May 08, 2012 9:23 am

Post by BK201 »

I'm VLA till thursday mid-day. get on this T&P vote kass.

Noted. - Elmo
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #63) » Wed May 09, 2012 10:35 am

Post by BK201 »

if we can't decide on a lynch then I say we default to kassadrin.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #64) » Wed May 09, 2012 10:56 am

Post by BK201 »

well I don't know where the case on Rach is, so that's not today's lynch either.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #65) » Thu May 10, 2012 6:13 am

Post by BK201 »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Kassadin
I'll buy the claim for now, better not get caught lying when you post results though.

Lynch Kassadin because it's better to lynch day 1 than not to. Kassadin is impossible to read because he plays the same crappy way every time on purpose. Lynch him and we have a better chance to win, and might even catch him being scum.

Do Et!!!
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #66) » Thu May 10, 2012 7:23 am

Post by BK201 »

I wish I was a vig so I could NK Thomith, he's stubbornness is unbearable.

A Kassadin lynch is a good lynch. Do et and stop babying him because he chooses to be useless as town, and unlynchable(basically) as maf. just cus he plays the same idiotic way every time.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #67) » Thu May 10, 2012 7:28 am

Post by BK201 »

and a lynch on someone who chooses to be useless every game and is indistinguishable as town/maf is better than a no lynch or a lynch on rach who has done more scumhunting than half of you lurkers.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #68) » Thu May 10, 2012 7:42 am

Post by BK201 »

there is a difference between lurkers and Kassadin. stop being stupid.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #69) » Thu May 10, 2012 7:50 am

Post by BK201 »

let me outline the difference for you.

lurkers
-not paying attention to the game, if they are they are active lurking which is scummy(i.e. posting in other games)
-have potential to stop lurking

Kassadin
-not sure if he pays attention, but he purposefully behaves in a way that makes him useless as town, and very hard to lynch for being useless to town as maf
-has no potential to stop being useless and does it on purpose

now give me a damn good case on myself or rach or vote Kass.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #70) » Thu May 10, 2012 7:55 am

Post by BK201 »

just summarize your case(s)
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #71) » Thu May 10, 2012 7:57 am

Post by BK201 »

my read on you is a
very
slight town read.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #72) » Thu May 10, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by BK201 »

how the hell is town this bad
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #73) » Thu May 10, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by BK201 »

thomith that I wish I could vig you comment is frustration at your enabling of Kassadin's bs meta.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #74) » Thu May 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by BK201 »

can't decide good lynch?? lynch waste of playerslot(for town only, excellent stealthy maf) kassadin. might even be scum!
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #75) » Thu May 10, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 175, Kassadin wrote:Arnt u talking about yourself here?
U never said i was town yo

In post 286, Kassadin wrote:kill

In post 289, Kassadin wrote:this is how i play yo

In post 293, Kassadin wrote:?. playing :P

In post 360, Kassadin wrote:VOTE: rachmarie

In post 362, Kassadin wrote:im following the wagon

In post 461, Kassadin wrote:No claim?

In post 7, Kassadin wrote:VOTE: Kerrigan Traitor

Kassadin's fucking ISO.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #76) » Thu May 10, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by BK201 »

You wasted
my
time with that post, LS.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #77) » Thu May 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Post by BK201 »

Not voting Rach, she has done much more than half the players. I'll claim if I get to L-1, but it won't matter. Kass(or even rasberry as I tried once) is not a serious lynch because you (and thomith) choose to ridicule me. So whatever, I'll laugh if Kass is scum.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #78) » Thu May 10, 2012 4:55 pm

Post by BK201 »

I'm not soft-claiming anything. No matter what I claim to be won't save me, as (at least you) will push for my lynch b/c no time.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #79) » Fri May 11, 2012 6:55 am

Post by BK201 »

I'm VT.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #80) » Fri May 11, 2012 6:56 am

Post by BK201 »

thanks for lynching me with absolutely no case guys.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #81) » Fri May 11, 2012 7:01 am

Post by BK201 »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: RachMarie
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #82) » Fri May 11, 2012 7:11 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 566, Thomith wrote:BK comes in, AtE's even though i stated L-1 in my post and then votes rach even though he wont vote her.
Sounds legit.
I like how you call me pointing out there is no case on me, AtE. How can I defend myself if there is no case? I have stated why other people are far better lynches. I am voting Rach now because I know I am town, and while I think Rach is town, I don't know for sure, so that's obviously the better choice.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #83) » Fri May 11, 2012 7:35 am

Post by BK201 »

No I don't, there is no damn case on me, and the fact you won't even try to summarize what you think the case is, is scummy. that + your misremembering of crap from our discussion earlier.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #84) » Fri May 11, 2012 7:36 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 485, BK201 wrote:just summarize your case(s)
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #85) » Fri May 11, 2012 7:51 am

Post by BK201 »

Wasn't an AtE you scum. Already explained there is no case on me, that's FACT.

Wait you still think I'm the scummiest person because I want Kass lynched? Maybe that's what you did as scum in 387, but I'm not you! I honestly thought you had more, but if that's all you have then you really are scum for such a horrible reason you can say fall back on and say "oh well I thought he was scum cus of reason x, as I said all game".
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #86) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:03 am

Post by BK201 »

it doesn't even make sense to lynch Kass if you're scum. As scum you should want him to be around as long as possible because he is useless to town.

If using ATE is me being disappointed I am being lynched for wanting Kass dead, (cus apparently that is your case, you voted before what you think is AtE so that can not be included in your original case, so yeah, lynching me mainly cus I want Kass dead) then I guess I'm using ATE according to Thomith.

P.S. I have supported T&P, Rasp, and Kass lynch pretty strongly. Who have you investigated besides your "omg he wants kasseasylynch" on me?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #87) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:06 am

Post by BK201 »

Do not hammer me yet, let me post my final reads. Then I'll hammer myself for your precious banked time.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #88) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:09 am

Post by BK201 »

Rasp - useless player that is likely scum coasting
Kass- same thing^
Thomith - scum for misremembering, misreping, riding on the "omghewantseasylynchkass" faulty logic
Rach - leaning town
T&P - claimed tracker, undedcided but make him post his results of his power at the start of the day(s)
dmr - feels town
thefool - feels town
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #89) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:11 am

Post by BK201 »

Unless stated otherwise you can post w/e u want in Twilight.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #90) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:14 am

Post by BK201 »

whoops! in too many games with dmr, he doesn't feel especially townie in this game.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #91) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:17 am

Post by BK201 »

You're trying to hard to find scummyness in me. At L-1 with 12 hours left, I was basically already lynched.

For the love of god lynch Thomith/Rasp/Kass tomorrow.

"Bah, I'm dead!"
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #92) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:21 am

Post by BK201 »

Just because I listed all three doesn't mean I think they are scum
together

I can however see Thomith+Kass as scum together though.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #93) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:26 am

Post by BK201 »

Thomith, your "main" reason for voting me is because I wanted Kass lynched. That's not your "main" reason though, that's your case. The only other thing you have is the so-called ATE, which was stated after I asked for your case and after your vote.

Thomith is Scum.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #94) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:34 am

Post by BK201 »

nice ATE
you put me at L-1, I said thanks for lynching me without a case, I asked for summary of the case on me, you called the post I posted after your vote ATE, your case was Kass+that ATE post.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #95) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:40 am

Post by BK201 »

*L-1 with 12 hours till deadline. Big difference, so that is basically lynched.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #96) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by BK201 »

I wish I remembered that mafia picks our roles, thus claiming to save yourself as T&P did should have resulted in his lynch anyways. Since there can be no counter-claim to a role you didn't put in the game.

Was fun though, gg.
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #97) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:19 pm

Post by BK201 »

And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #98) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by BK201 »

Drm, I think you claimed at the right time mang. I mean T&P had to die, as a whole we should have said FU to T&P's claim given what I said in my previous post. (I only realized it once I died.)
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #99) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:37 pm

Post by BK201 »

What should I work on?
Also, I noticed at the start of the game I had a scum-tell on glowball about unnatural speak and fluff. How could I have done that better?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #100) » Sun May 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Post by BK201 »

I think we were talking about drm, that was when he was acting scummy on purpose and claimed IC I think.

Return to “Completed Open Games”