Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:49 am

Post by MrBump »

/confirm

start dis game bro
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:54 am

Post by MrBump »

1- what allignment do you prefer playing as, town or scum?
Scum. Far more fun to manipulate people.

2- how many games have you played before this one?
Er, a few. 10 or something. This is my first game in like a year or something cuz of exams.

3- what is your timezone and how many times a day can we expect you to be posting?
GMT.

VOTE: Thomith
omg u noob y vote me
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:56 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 21, Venmar wrote:I would like to note how all seven of us confirmed in a span of maybe 30-45 minutes, and now only 5 out of the 7 of us have posted game related content. What happened guys? Quick on the trigger to confirm but not come here and have a discussion with us? Cmon don't be shy.
Could just be that they are busy or its night there, but Snake and Trollie, please post or be suspected.

I should actually elaborate on that; tomorrow is my last exam of the year, so you'll see a surge in activity in about 24 hours.

In post 29, Thomith wrote:Venmar why are you throwing around stupid suspicion on players who havent posted yet, it is not scummy at all, and don't see why you brought it up.

I really dislike this post. This reads as an attempt to make friends with people yet to post, but more importantly as a way to cast Venmar in a scummy light without explicitly saying so. So, I'm kinda happy with my vote at the minute. Not that it means anything on the second page, of course. =P

The mala townread isn't exactly exciting, by the way. I don't see it at all.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:05 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 34, kondi2424 wrote:VOTE: MrBump Gimme a scum meta and a town meta.

I legitimately don't understand this point. Can you elaborate?

Venmar's hasn't thrown out a single FoS. The thing about the lurkers was legitimate. Pointing out that people may start lurking is good. Wow, that sentence reads badly ;;

@Thomith: The post is bleh cuz you're casting suspicion on him without actually saying it, essentially. Tbh, it's not huge.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:07 am

Post by MrBump »

ninja'd

Very well noticed, kondi. Y'know, the fact that Thomith is voting me already.

@Mod: The VC has a mistake. Thomith is voting me, not TheTrollie.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:55 am

Post by MrBump »

[quote="Thomith]Scared you will be found as metascum?[/quote]
Me wrote:I legitimately don't understand this point. Can you elaborate?

I honestly don't get what he means. ;;

kondi tries to paint himself as town nonchalantly.

Also, I'm not sure how I'm being super cautious. If anything, I'm verging on tunnelling him on Page 2.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:44 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 48, Thomith wrote:kondi asked you to give townmeta and scummeta but you didn't.

Because that helps so much.

What do you mean "townmeta" and "scummeta". You mean what I do as each? I haven't played in a year, I don't remember; and I don't usually think about differences in play when I play as each.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Post by MrBump »

I don't like how mala has only commented on stuff directly related to her as of yet and essentially completely ignored Page 2.

Also, no one's expecting you to post every thirty seconds. We're all expecting once a day, perhaps once every two days if you're incredibly busy.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:08 am

Post by MrBump »

Being serious, the majority of D1 is WIFOM. Literally everything so far is interpretive.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:10 pm

Post by MrBump »

In post 78, kondi2424 wrote:Wait a second... MrBump, are you that guy that used to have the awesome blue egg avatar?

In the flesh. I can change it back, if you want; I wanted to take this game seriously so I thought this avatar would help. Somehow. The blue egg avatar was the actual Mr Bump =P

Snake wrote:Unvote, vote Mr.Bump

I think Mr. bump warrants a vote, if not for anything else but to get the game moving. I also think we are looking at L-1 so that would be claim time.

HAHAHA

Okay, so he gives the reason as "to get the game moving" and wants a claim. This is the most obvious case of role fishing in the entire thread. He doesn't even comment on the reasons give for me being scum but instead just wants me to claim.

Haha, no, I'm not claiming.

Voting Snake is tempting for that absolutely stupid vote, but that just reeks of OMGUS.

Snake wrote:I should add that I currently believe that the scum team is Mr. bump and Venmar, before anyone thinks I'm just throwing votes around.

"Before anyone thinks I'm throwing votes around" while not actually giving a reason WHY he thinks this. Venmar's done pretty much nothing all game, so I don't get it at all. Why say Venmar and me and not, say, Trollie and me? Trollie has done even LESS than Venmar and has almost been avoiding me, assuming I'm scum talking from Snake's POV. Why focus Venmar?

Also "Bump" should be capitalised, Sir.

Thomith and Mala's discussion was the biggest pile of filler ever. *yawns*

Starting to get a town read on Mala, though. TheTrollie has posted nothing but filler which is just flat out annoying. kondi got a town read on Venmar and kinda just stuck with it no matter what Venmar said. Which is to say he's said nothing of importance basically all game. Snake's posts suck. Thomith is so aggressive on everyone I don't even know. Is that scummy? There's a difference between "scummy" and "odd". Going hyper aggression on everyone in the game is not something scum should do, but why should town do it? I don't think I've seen the guy give a town read all game. This leaves me in an awkward place where I can't tell of Thomith is scum or just poor town, for want of a nicer phrase.
Last edited by BwBurke on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Post by MrBump »

Dammit, I forgot that Mafiascum requires quotation marks for its quote tags. Can you fix that, burke?

Mod Edit: Fixed.
Last edited by BwBurke on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:28 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 98, kondi2424 wrote:He's a wildcard right now, along with Trollie. He hasn't posted much content, but that's not necessarily scummy yet. I don't think he's partners with Mr. Bump though, so I'll say null until a flip.

Tunnel moar
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:33 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 107, Thomith wrote:@bump, page 4 is a little early for me to get town reads strong enough to anounce them, you are making out like i have accused every player in the game, when i really haven't.

You've yet to do anything but accuse or throw suspicion onto people. Surely SOMEONE seems townier? I mean, kondi had two townreads Page 1, as did Venmar I believe.

Speaking of which, I don't like Kondi's play. He seems far too keen to lynch basically everyone and marked two people as town within seconds of the game starting and said everyone else was scum. There seems to be no "in-between", as such.

Tbh, Venmar and Kondi seemed like long-time friends from the first page. Do you two have history or what?

I feel happy with a Snake or Thomith lynch myself. Snake's post last page was awful, and Thomith is just so strange idk if he's scummy or bad town. =/
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:24 am

Post by MrBump »

HAHAHA

HAHAHAHA

Sorry, TheTrollie's last post just hurt my eyes.

Are you saying bussing is completely impossible? One of your biggest FoS's is INSANTLY town because he may never bus?

Are you for real?

Okay, allow me some time to ask a question. Why am I scum?

kondi basically went "he looks scummy", along with Thomith, and everyone tunnelled me from there while giving no solid reasons. "He's cautious". Are you serious? That's not a reason bah gawd.

Anyway, time to claim, because apparently 5/6 players want me dead for reasons I still don't understand. Vanilla Townie. AND NOT ONE THING WAS ACHIEVED THAT DAY.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:27 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 119, TheTrollie wrote:
In post 46, MrBump wrote:[quote="Thomith]Scared you will be found as metascum?

Me wrote:I legitimately don't understand this point. Can you elaborate?

I honestly don't get what he means. ;;

kondi tries to paint himself as town nonchalantly.

Also, I'm not sure how I'm being super cautious. If anything, I'm verging on tunnelling him on Page 2.

oh, dude. ur scum.

MrBump is L-1 right? glad i thougtht to check cause i was about to vote him

intent to hammer
[/quote]
This entire post is stupid.

NUMBER ONE WHAT IS METASCUM AND METATOWN

FFS NO ONE HAS EXPLAINED THIS YET

Number two, how am I scum from this post? Just "oh dude ur scum", with no explanation. That totally gives me a way to defend, and it totally opens your thoughts to everyone else as a good town should.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:28 am

Post by MrBump »

Sorry, gonna stop posting while in this mood. Not doing myself any favours.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:39 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 133, kondi2424 wrote:OH MY GOD I JUST GOT IT

THE BLUE GUY WAS NAMED MR. BUMP!

GOT IT IN ONE

In post 126, Thomith wrote:we fucking have, you said it yourself: explaining how you play as each which you have said "ohhh i cant remember" to.

That's it, bring in the profanities. That makes your point ten times more valid.

Like I said, I have not played in a year. People change in a year. If you want to use the meta, be my guest, but you'll have to dig deep and my play is completely different now. I honestly can not remember the intricacies of my scum/town play. I apologise.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by MrBump »

For the first section, yes. For the second section, they were directed at everyone.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:24 pm

Post by MrBump »

In post 140, kondi2424 wrote:@Trollie:

OVER THE BUMP OVER THE BUMP

Right now it's bussing time

OVER THE BUMP OVER THE BUMP

The only way out is to
DIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE

(cookie for reference)

AS I SCREAM AIM AND FIRE
THE LYNCH VOTES GROW HIIIGHEEER...?

In post 138, TheTrollie wrote:now that i know they are directed at me: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING? you are either very wrong or very unclear about the assumptions you laid out before the question like the bussing and the FoS on him, never had FoS on him so seriously idk what to make of your HUGE response to my claim that ven is town after not ever having any comment on his alignment before.

Mala- calm down with the pressure to hammer. I want clarification on that crazy post i just quoted before i hit this guy over the head with a large mallet.

I'd like to ask a question. Why is it that I am the one that is apparently panicking when I've so far had two people swear at me? It seems a little unfair, now. Poor Bump already gets hurt enough. He never could stop having little accidents. =[

Snake is lurking so hard it hurts and this is the annoying thing. I'm posting more so Snake and Trollie can basically keep their focus on me while basically staying as lurkers (Trollie not so much any more, and now he's replacing so lol).

Thomith has basically accused everyone but tunnelled me, Kondi has buddies two people and accused everyone else and tunnelled me, Venmar expressed intent to hammer out of nowhere, Mala is rational and stuff, Trollie came out of nowhere and went "MARILL SCUM", tunnelled me (without a reason why as of yet) and then put pressure on Mala for no reason and oh my God this game is a
mess

Do you guys seriously not SEE how convenient these votes on me are? How quickly this bandwagon formed? Seriously, kondi game out of the gate and tunnelled me and everyone's kinda gone "hmm yes I agree" and leapt on it like they'd found their meaning in life. I simply don't understand it, guys. All my posts are being taken apart as scummy yet I can't see why, and there are clearly scummier people in the game.

VOTE: Snake, btw.

I don't wanna go OMGUS (apart from the fact OMGUS applies to like everyone now lol) but Kondi reeks of manipulative scum. He's basically feeding everyone his own opinions as theirs. Note how everyone kinda laps up everything he's said as Town simply because he buddied the first few pages and then went all out aggressive. TheTrollie hasn't given a decent reason yet, but frustratingly he's replacing out so I can't comment. Thomith's playstyle irritates me so I still can't tell if he's scum or bad town. Snake is just bad. He's lurked (he has a valid reason, admittedly), bandwaggoned
horribly
and has offered nothing to the Town whatsoever so far. Admittedly, I haven't offered much either (except going BAWWW ERRYONE BUT ME IS DA SCUMZ0RZ) but that's because this wagon on me is making my IQ drop at a significant rate.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:18 am

Post by MrBump »

An inspirational defence, ladies and gentlemen.

Also wow that turnaround. Not sure if wagon or not. Snake's really scummy, but that turnaround seems almost too convenient again. Blargh. Happy with my vote for now.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:28 am

Post by MrBump »

Oh, never mind, I thought Thomith voted Snake, but he just unvoted. Ignore me. ;;
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:04 am

Post by MrBump »

I'd be inclined to disagree. Soft claiming as Snake in his current position paints him as a red herring, so he can get away without being killed.

I hate hate
hate
the "I'm town because I'm town" defence. It's so bad and so scummy.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Post by MrBump »

No, he's saying that if you soft claim a Power Role (the Cop or Doc in this game), you're more likely to be a target. Losing the Cop or Doc gives a serious disadvantage to the Town as those are the only two roles which give the Town any sort of information or protection against the scummy scummy Mafia.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:33 am

Post by MrBump »

If you could FB like posts
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:04 am

Post by MrBump »

He wants you to list them all side by side for greater comparison as of now, rather than your reads a couple of pages back.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:48 am

Post by MrBump »

Sorry, actually somehow managed to forget this thread. :$

Wait Thomith why are me and Mala together...?

There's not really a pile to comment on. Everyone's reads are still the same. =/
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:07 am

Post by MrBump »

You'd be far too good a red herring for that. They can just keep you alive through your soft claims and go "HEY LOOK HE DIDN'T DIE LYNCH SCUM PLEASE".

That's assuming you're Town.

Which you're not.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:09 am

Post by MrBump »

Considering I'm not L-1 it's hard to lynch me.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:01 am

Post by MrBump »

I am so sorry, I was V/LA for three days and forgot to m-

Wow I missed a tonne of absolutely nothing.

ITT Hoopla takes over, Venmar reaction tests, Thomith votes saying the post looks fake and that's it and my brain hurts.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:00 am

Post by MrBump »

OH! OH!!! THE HAMMER! WOMBO C-

Okay, so I'll comment on what I missed;

Matt vs Venmar is Town vs Town and completely retarded. I have a head shaped hole in my table. It's SO STUPID.

Snake is Scum, so excellent.

Matt is Town, Venmar is AoE'ing so much and idk why Venmar and Mala got soooo angry out of nowhere. I understand it's frustrating to be cast under suspicion, but both of them practically lost a (metaphorical) nut when they were cast under suspicion.

I simply do not understand how Mala is ConfTown. She's null leaning scum for me.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:40 am

Post by MrBump »

Well this is annoying. I'm on holiday and therefore can't post much and come back to find Thomith is being hilariously hypocritical and claiming my role.

Before I continue, I am Cop with an Innocent on Venmar. Yeah, me claiming Cop looks back. I hate it when this happens. *yawns*

Lemme look at Thomith's hard softclaim first thing Day 2.

In post 317, Thomith wrote:to begin bump started acting dumb about meta, when an established player would know what this is, especioully one from 2010, i mean COME ON! it is so fake it hurts, also bump pulls the "oh it was too long ago it would have changed" when i dont see how playstyle will change that much?

Look at my history. I joined on the 20th of December and my first game started in January. I instantly went on to do another Newbie game (a friend recommended I did two) and so I had experience as both roles. The only other game I'd ever played I joined in November and had like 25 players so pfft.

Anyway. I last played a game in around April of last year or so. I don't remember exactly, don't quote me. I hosted my first game on this forum at the end of June just as I left for holiday again which was awkward. I didn't join another game until September when my friend asked me to hydra with him, and I dropped out of that Day 1 because we played differently.

That was a last game.

First of all, on the subject of my meta. I legitimately did not know what the fuck a meta was. I like to think I'm experienced, but it doesn't mean I know every phrase. I recalled it, but I was simply asking to make sure and no one responded for a long time and kept on me for this.

Second of all, are you seriously trying to tell me that, as a human being, I do not evolve as a person over the course of a year? I hate to do it, but let's do a little backstory on my actual life. Last year I was in the height of depression, and was one of the reasons I quit this game; I couldn't handle it. Since then, I've become a lot more intelligent (even if I don't show it here >.>), a lot more mature as a person and I've got over said depression. I
am
16. Teenagers change. It's part of being a human. Are you seriously trying to tell me that you never changed the way you acted? I kinda realised I was a dickhead last year and aimed to fix that flaw in my personality.

Also, most of my meta is arguing with my waifu Olinea (I played every game with him and he quit; another reason I did), so it's not very useful.

Simply put, I was not avoiding the meta, I simply could not be bothered to go fetch "evidence" which wouldn't do anything for anyone. I could also see people legitimately trying to match meta up when it didn't match in the slightest and that's just frustrating.

I can count many posts of bumps that have no content at all, just ISO him, some posts he doesn't even look like he is trying to post content at all, yes there are walls, but why would town post if it is just a fluff post.

HYPOCRISY
HYPOCRISY
HYPOCRISY

CAN YOU POINT ME TO A POST

WHICH ISN'T JUST A TWO LINER ACCUSING ONE PERSON EXCEPT YOUR CLAIM

GO ON

Anyway, think of this for a second. Why would SCUM post fluff posts? Why would ANYONE post fluff posts? It's the same way that being afk does not make you scum. Being bad town does not make you scum. It's not as if everything that isn't 100% normal is scummy. Learn the difference between scummy and strange play.

I am 100% sure on this, and it should be obvious why.

Because you're scum and you're trying to push for game yeah okay no

The vote is just stupid on so many levels because it's just trying to push for a lynch. Three votes today and there's a lynch. Mislynch and it's a lose. Two of those players are scum. This basically means one off vote from a stray town (Venmar, MattP or kondi; Venmar is town though) can cause an insta-lynch. VOTING IS STUPID. EVEN IF YOU ARE COP. Voting does not make your post more valid or something stupid. It's not as if voting makes people go "oh shit guys he must be town he's confident"

No, it makes it stupid.

Thomith has posted nothing but fluff the entirety of Day 1 just accusing and tunnelling people and then comes out with a claim. SEEMS LEGIT YOU GUYS

Speaking of which, Snake lynch wtf. Okay so Snake should have been scum but wasn't so whaaaat. It's the reason I inspected Venmar; he was so adamant on lynching Snake. He's Town, though, meaning Thomith's buddy is either Matt or Kondi.

Now, this is WIFOM-y because Matt could have been avoiding Snake lynch because he legitimately didn't want the day to end or because he wanted to go "LOOK I WAS RIGHT XSYFBGSDUYG" and so on. Kondi's play seems almost careful, now I think about it. He's basically accused everyone in the game to keep everyone in the light as if he can go "SEE I ACCUSED THEM" so I don't even fuckin' know, yo. I wanna lynch Thomith today, but I'm not going to vote because that is stupid to do.

When I get back from holiday on Monday, Imma do an ISO on him if you want. I wanna see everyone's reactions, but be aware that I will not be online much today or tomorrow.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:42 am

Post by MrBump »

Also the fact Thomith tunnelled me all day yesterday while not actually expressing any intent to kill me outside the start of the game certainly makes me feel he had this set up with his buddy to win the next day. In this regard, Matt is kinda eh on this cuz he's a replacement. That said (I hate to do this), TheTrollie kinda went "lol ur scum" with no reason behind it which kinda supports this theory.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:44 am

Post by MrBump »

Small thing but his first RVS vote was on me too. Yeah.

Ninja: WELL SORRY I'LL JUST CURL UP AND LOSE GAME FOR TOWN NEXT GAME
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:49 am

Post by MrBump »

Am I to assume my defence was not up to snuff and that y'all picked up on the absolutely impossible situation I'd been put under

I have a wall to post after the game ends. Remind me.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:01 am

Post by MrBump »

NO I'M TOWN UNLYNCH ME
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:11 am

Post by MrBump »

I assumed the plan was Kondi was gonna claim Cop so I was ready to gut him for us losing but then he won through bullshit gambit so it's k

gg, wp, very fun return game =D

For the record I legitimately had no idea what a meta was. xD
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:55 pm

Post by MrBump »

Late, but thanks for the game and everything, guys =D

Return to “Completed Open Games”