MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:44 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 48, Thomith wrote:kondi asked you to give townmeta and scummeta but you didn't.

Because that helps so much.

What do you mean "townmeta" and "scummeta". You mean what I do as each? I haven't played in a year, I don't remember; and I don't usually think about differences in play when I play as each.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:47 am

Post by Venmar »

Lol.

Always weary of Kondi to be honest, he is a good scum player, and i have yet to actually see his play as scum. For that reason, Kondi, could you please link, or at least tell me the games where you have played as scum. Not ongoing, but completed games where your flip was evident. Kondi isn't scummy, but he seemed quick on the trigger to make friends with Mala and me, and then attacked Thomith who was questioning my logic, and continues to defend me from Thomith while i am unavailable. I want to see his scummeta. Then again, this could be how he plays and the coincidence of this setup, but i am not seeing him buddy in our other games, or he is doing this in this game because of strong town reads. This is exactly why i want some meta.

I did some REALLY simple math, and the time it took for the confirmation stage to end was a total of 39 minutes. Everyone confirmed at like 5 minutes after the person before them, but now 2 of us ( coincidentally, a 2 person mafia game. ) aren't posting in the game. Snake has posted, but only with a RVS and RQS answers. Weird how two people are missing out, but yet they had the time to eager confirm. Trollie has yet to talk, and Snake has yet to post some constructive, game ralated content.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:55 am

Post by kondi2424 »

Smaller games are much easier to PoE in, which is why I get into them more easily. I'm on my iPhone, so you might have to look through my meta yourself.
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:00 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 53, kondi2424 wrote:Smaller games are much easier to PoE in, which is why I get into them more easily. I'm on my iPhone, so you might have to look through my meta yourself.

Understandable, this is what i assumed. I'll take a look shortly.

Would like to note though that Thomith is playing his old self i feel, so i don't think he is necessarily scum right now, but it is early to judge for him. Curious on the votes on MrBump, i will have to read page 2 a bit more, as i am not willing to just jump on votes blindly.

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:29 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'm not sure if Kondi is making friends with me due to the fact it's scum wanting to become close with town or if it's a town with a role that wants to become close with another townie. >.> Also what makes me wonder is saying claiming someone is town just because of something someone posted really early on the thread. That's sort of a really early read and it makes me think like he knows something that everyone else does. -__- Though I think that would be too obvious for a scum to do that, but then again if they TALKED prior to the start of the Day makes me wonder if its part of a plan after all.

Sigh, sadly my posting might be a bit not as much as I planned. I had to emergency replace someone off another site and they don't like super short posts like here and they have to be huge and long and actually concrete or else it's considered scum. Though the deadlines are much shorter there then here so during the silence nights there I can actually focus here during that time period. They had me replace on the Starting of D6 and I have to go read through almost 1,600 posts to figure out who I think may be scum and why. >.>
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:37 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 55, Malakittens wrote:I'm not sure if Kondi is making friends with me due to the fact it's scum wanting to become close with town or if it's a town with a role that wants to become close with another townie. >.> Also what makes me wonder is saying claiming someone is town just because of something someone posted really early on the thread. That's sort of a really early read and it makes me think like he knows something that everyone else does. -__- Though I think that would be too obvious for a scum to do that, but then again if they TALKED prior to the start of the Day makes me wonder if its part of a plan after all.

Sigh, sadly my posting might be a bit not as much as I planned. I had to emergency replace someone off another site and they don't like super short posts like here and they have to be huge and long and actually concrete or else it's considered scum. Though the deadlines are much shorter there then here so during the silence nights there I can actually focus here during that time period. They had me replace on the Starting of D6 and I have to go read through almost 1,600 posts to figure out who I think may be scum and why. >.>

I don't see why you made the giant fluff paragraph about your off-site game. Nobody was saying you are not posting enough, at ease. Premature defenses like these don't flow smoothly with me, but honestly this is hardly a reason to be suspicious.

@Kondi

- Can you explain to me why would we want to lynch MrBump? Right now all i see is assumptions and accusations that MrBump is making accusations but not actually directing them / addressing them. Also something about scummeta and townmeta. Would you be so kind and clear this up to me?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 15, Malakittens wrote:-First part sniped-

3- what is your timezone and how many times a day can we expect you to be posting?
My timezone is EST, but I barely ever sleep. So expect me posting on a daily basis.

The bolded part is why I posted that huge fluff. I said I'd post on a daily basis, but I can't post on a daily basis if I'm over there trying to figure out whats going on there.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

Venmar have you ever considered the reason that people confirmed so close together is because it's when ey got an email that the role PM had arrived and like myself at that point logged on and confirmed? For my part I should point out that I am pretty much V/LA at weekends and my wife was recently diagnosed with cancer so we are in and out of hospital fairly frequently so I post when I can get 5 minutes to myself.

That said there's nothing going on currently which peaks my interest in the way of scummy reads thus far. I've only people on here I've been in a game with is Kondi and I recently modded a game with Thomith in, so Im taking In how I see everyone posting first. Then I'll make my judgement. Although your constant pressure for everybody to post every 30 seconds or something is a tad disconcerting. It almost falls into looking to eager and you are actually scum trying to look town by being Mr Scumhunter superstar.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Post by MrBump »

I don't like how mala has only commented on stuff directly related to her as of yet and essentially completely ignored Page 2.

Also, no one's expecting you to post every thirty seconds. We're all expecting once a day, perhaps once every two days if you're incredibly busy.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:48 pm

Post by Malakittens »

WIFOM logic ate my brain. I'll comment on all of page 2 when I wake up later.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:08 am

Post by MrBump »

Being serious, the majority of D1 is WIFOM. Literally everything so far is interpretive.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:57 am

Post by kondi2424 »

MrBump should be lynched for being extremely cautious, especially around Thomith. I've already shown two examples of this.

This is also a decent reason to lynch him:

In post 59, MrBump wrote:I don't like how mala has only commented on stuff directly related to her as of yet and essentially completely ignored Page 2.

Without addressing my two reasons that mala is town at all. This is a more minor point, but still valid.
Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:58 am

Post by kondi2424 »

@mala:

In post 55, Malakittens wrote:I'm not sure if Kondi is making friends with me due to the fact it's scum wanting to become close with town or if it's a town with a role that wants to become close with another townie. >.>

Was this sarcasm?
Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:41 am

Post by Malakittens »

Nope
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:42 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 58, SnakePlissken wrote:Venmar have you ever considered the reason that people confirmed so close together is because it's when ey got an email that the role PM had arrived and like myself at that point logged on and confirmed? For my part I should point out that I am pretty much V/LA at weekends and my wife was recently diagnosed with cancer so we are in and out of hospital fairly frequently so I post when I can get 5 minutes to myself.

That said there's nothing going on currently which peaks my interest in the way of scummy reads thus far. I've only people on here I've been in a game with is Kondi and I recently modded a game with Thomith in, so Im taking In how I see everyone posting first. Then I'll make my judgement. Although your constant pressure for everybody to post every 30 seconds or something is a tad disconcerting. It almost falls into looking to eager and you are actually scum trying to look town by being Mr Scumhunter superstar.

Weird how you all responded in the span of 39 minutes, but then didn't bother to participate in the game for a while despite what looked like your eager confirmation into the game. Also, i don't like lurkers, and especially in a 7 player game. Theres very little of as of compared to 13 player games, because of that i believe we should all chip in and work together, lurking will not help anyone.

I am very sorry to hear about your wife though, i wish you the best of luck for both of you.

kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:58 am

Post by kondi2424 »

Then that's yet another reason mala is town; she would know there was no such role in this setup if she had planned in a QT.

Completely convinced that mala and Venmar are town, feel good about one of MrBump and Thomith being scum and leaning on MrBump. Snake or Trollie would be the second scum via PoE.
Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:33 am

Post by Venmar »

- Okay i couldn't find many scum games from Kondi, its hard browsing through his entire post history, but i found one game and he doesn't buddy at all at the beginning of the game, neither did he in any other games i have played with him. Regardless, i am willing to accept that the reasons for this are justified in slips and analysations, and not someone trying to get close to people. However, i will still be weary of Kondi because naturally i think he could be good scum trying to persuade the majority of the people to side with him. Reason is i haven't seen him buddy or get close to people this early on in the game in any other games, and i think on that note i will be keeping an eye on him, however given the circumstances of the playerbase of this game i think i can accept that.

No FoS on Kondi, by the way.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:41 am

Post by Thomith »

venmar, given the fact game started a long time after confirmation finished i think it is a stupid reason to suspect people for not being here.

Mala still waiting on your page 2 post, and also is defending someone you think is town scummy?
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (15/17)
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:43 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 27, Venmar wrote:

I meant it in the sense that if they were given time to scum chat right now, Trollie and Snake would be put under the spotlight because they could be deemed as scum discussing plans right now and not posting until they have decided on a game plan. Since that is not the case, i think they are either lurking or just unable to post at the moment.

I most likely believe that if they had time to chat prior to the game starting that scum is most likely active on the thread and the two that are absent might just because well they are absent. Normally scum does not like to be in the spot light for lurking.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:48 am

Post by Malakittens »

Also at first I thought Kondi was voting MrBump because he was giving off a meta AND a scum read, but now re-reading it back over again yeah he was just asking for one of each. I'm going to say Kondi feels like town at this point.
BwBurke
BwBurke
Townie
BwBurke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:32 am

Post by BwBurke »

TheTrollie is 20 hours away from being prodded. The deadline is still a long way away, though.
No votes since the last vote count.
Permanently retired from forum mafia.
(Not that I played much anyway.)
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:59 am

Post by TheTrollie »

oh god, sorry, i totally forgot about this game this afternoon when I did my posting. This will be the first game I look at when I have time to sit down and catch up either tonight or tomorrow morning.
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

not sure ill get back to this thread tonight, but in the meantime i want to give you guys something to work with, so here are my answers to those questions that were asked

1- what allignment do you prefer playing as, town or scum?
Not sure yet. so far scum but thats mostly because i had one really fun scum game

2- how many games have you played before this one?
i think i have about 6 finished and 6 ongoing

3- what is your timezone and how many times a day can we expect you to be posting?
EST. I will post at least one every 32 hours i'd say. The truth is that some games interest me much more than others, and i allot my time accordingly. if everyone is invested in this game and we are engaging in substantive discussion, i will spend more time on this game.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:10 am

Post by Thomith »

mala can you answer my question, its just above your posts.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (15/17)

Return to “Completed Open Games”