Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:49 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Hey Om, do you have previous experience with this game type? If you did, did your last game work out well when you did this? I would be willing but I want to weigh the risks here.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:03 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Do you have a link to that game? I would like to read it.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Post by Bitmap »

@Om: I just read the whole game you posted. It just seemed that the knowledge kind of held you back as you were more concerned with which "pairing" seemed scummier instead of which "player". The first lynch was a lucky one because the partner managed to flip scum. You guys seemed lost after that.

Anyways, I never played this game type but if everyone is up for it, I have no problems with it.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:52 pm

Post by Bitmap »

@Om:
I'm a math guy. Using previous games from the wiki as statistics, what was the probability of a town win when everyone claimed their partners? What is the probability that town won at all?

The answer is 0% for both of them.

I think the problem with the last few games is that there was not a lot of discussion and just random lynches thrown around just hoping that a pair would end up holding someone scummy. All of the other games only had 12 pages or less of game talk.

Listen, we have 2 weeks. Let's use it to it's full extent. Most of the previous games failed because they just random lynched and didn't provide much discussion.

If my calculations are right even though I'm a bit rusty in Stats, our chances are around 1/3 to win this as town.

Because imagine it like 2 town pairs and 2 scum pairs. It's

(2 choose 1)/(4 choose 2) which ends up to be 1/3. My work might be off and if anyone knows statistics, feel free to correct me.

Also my RV goes to

VOTE: The Acting Method
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:08 am

Post by Bitmap »

I would request that we use the 2 weeks to our fullest abilities. All the previous games failed due to so little conversation.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:25 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 30, Venmar wrote:
In post 28, Bitmap wrote:I would request that we use the 2 weeks to our fullest abilities. All the previous games failed due to so little conversation.

- I heard you the first time you brought that up. Any reason why you are emphasizing it so hard?

Because I know someone's just going to dive headfirst in order to hope that one of the partners are scum. Like this.

In post 29, Om of the Nom wrote:VOTE: Bitmap

Yes, cause obviously all the previous games worked out wonderfully because everyone picked "which pair is scummier". Earth to Om, if it didn't work the 4th time, what makes you think it will work the 5th time. And explain your reasoning of your vote.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:07 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 36, Venmar wrote:Wait. Town can be paired with scum? I didn't know that...

In that case sorry, i thought that all town pairs were together and scum were paired together.

Yes. So there's a good chance of bussing.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:50 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 47, TeChNoWC wrote:
Has he got any completed games? Do you know his scum/town traits?

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=22080

I subbed into that game for the last day. It's the only game that is technically completed.

Anyways, I'm a little worried about Om but that's how he normally plays so I don't know if it's town Om or scum Om we are dealing with.

And I'm still waiting on everyone else to contribute.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:10 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 50, Om of the Nom wrote:Keep posting Bitmap.

It only makes you look worse in my eyes.

That "gut feeling" in http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=21359 sure gave you the win as town, eh? Try being more logical than acting like a heretic from the Renaissance.

In post 42, TeChNoWC wrote:
Venmar townslip in post 39. Could be faked but I believe it. Leaning town.

No, it seemed genuine. I'm going to put him in my town pile as well.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:28 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 52, Om of the Nom wrote:The reason I voted incorrectly was because I
voted off logic
I stated in post game that my gut read was on the last scum.
Nice try at trying to misrep me though.

And how are you voting this time around?

When I read this, I hear "Hey guys, I have a gut feeling this guy is scum. I'm not going to use logic at all."

Face it, you are using the same reasons you are voting for me now like your lynch vote in the previous game.

VOTE: Om of the Nom

You're trying to get the town to lose by forcing us to claim partners instead of doing the cookie-cutter method that worked in every other type of mafia game.
You then vote for me due to a "gut" feeling which is how you lost the last game.

Anyways, we need a new plan and Om's doesn't even sound remotely decent due to the low win rate it had for town.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:41 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 55, Om of the Nom wrote:
The best part is how you make it sound like my plan is the only plan there is. Sorry to say, but it's not.

In post 56, Venmar wrote:OmNom has one of the best guts that i have so far encountered, i wouldn't just throw it away.

Honestly, i got a small scum vibe from Bitmap when he felt he needed to repeat himself about using the full day. Don't see why as town it would be such a crucial thing to repeat other than to look townie.

When you play games where a person is L-1 and you have everyone shouting "DON'T LYNCH YET" and you get that random person who just hammers anyways, then you'll understand. Also look at the statistics, town never won a single mafia game. Did you even bother to see why they lost? Because every game ended in less than 12 pages of people using their 'gut' feeling.

In post 55, Om of the Nom wrote:
The best part is how you make it sound like my plan is the only plan there is. Sorry to say, but it's not.

Okay, so what's your alternative plan. I want to hear this.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:46 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 60, Om of the Nom wrote:You're underestimating my gut, I've caught numerous scum in LYLO with my gut alone, I have at least 5 games to back that up.

I never said I had my own alternative plan. Haven't you been reading the thread, it's clearly been mentioned.

Then why don't you stop being lazy and think up of one? I say we go with the convention cookie-cutter method that has worked very well for town in every other game mode.

Okay, and has your gut ever won you this game mode?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:51 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 62, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 61, Venmar wrote:Just because Town hasn't really won a game yet doesn't mean we can't win this time, don't be discouraging.

I agree with this.
All Bitmap has done so far is basically argue that we're going to lose because we're doing the same things that made town lose the game previously, yet he's done nothing to try and change that.

Wow, this is complete bullshit right here. I've already explained a method that has a good chance of winning. Haven't you been reading the thread, it's clearly been mentioned.

In post 25, Bitmap wrote:
Listen, we have 2 weeks. Let's use it to it's full extent. Most of the previous games failed because they just random lynched and didn't provide much discussion.

I suggested we take the whole 2 weeks to plan this out instead of diving into a lynch blindly. We use the conventional method that mafiascum was brought upon.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:55 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 64, Om of the Nom wrote:I don't need to think of one when another has already been presented.
I still have yet to see you reacknowledge the plan I'm talking about.
It's nice to see you trying to generalize it too, since obviously you can't remember what it was.

My gut would have won me this game had I voted off it and only it. My use of logic interferred with my voting decisions and caused me to vote badly and therefore lose the game. It's nice to see you still trying to misrep me by saying I lost the game because of my gut, yet I've already stated multiple times I lost it due to logic.

Maybe if you hadn't mislynched the second day and relied on logic, you would of won a lot earlier.

And for the bolded part:

In post 7, Junpei wrote:Post the game theory behind
outing lovers
because I think it's bs.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:59 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 66, Venmar wrote:Bitmap, your arguing is giving me bad vibes. Why are you trying to make OmNom do something
without showing much initiative yourself
? This argument is getting you nowhere, and all you're doing is speculating on OmNoms abilities based off of old games.

PEdit: Re-explain your method. Using the full day isn't a method when you have no plan to use that time. Also, this is the third time you felt you needed to mention using the full day again.

Method:
Treat everyone as an individual player and lynch based on player scuminess. Have them claim their partners on L-1.

And I have been showing more initiative than you think. And this argument is getting us somewhere, it's showing how flawed gut feeling are.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:01 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 69, Om of the Nom wrote:Was that first sentence even needed? You're stating the obvious here.

Nope, not the right plan. Outing lovers was my plan, see if you can find the other~<3

It would be great to know what post you are referring to. And do you mean my method or the addendum of your method where instead, we claim partners at L-1?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:03 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 71, Om of the Nom wrote:Hooray! You found it! *gives Bitmap a cookie*

I still have yet to see you prove why gut is flawed. THe best you can come up with is that town lost the last time this setup was run due to me not voting off my gut. Which, you know, proves gut is better.

YOU VOTED OFF YOUR GUT THAT TIME!

And town lost FOUR CONSECUTIVE TIMES IN A ROW!
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:04 am

Post by Bitmap »

/headdesk

I'll be back later today. I got classes.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:37 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 84, The Acting Method wrote:
Also Bitmap, Om has repeatedly said he didn't vote off his gut that time.

I'll be reading through and seeing what I can pick up from this game so far. So far Ven is looking townie and Om is playing like he did the last game we were in together.

He didn't vote based on logic, though so he was lying in that aspect. I re-read that game and his last vote did not seem like logic. It seemed like peer pressure.

Ven does look townie and it just seemed like he made a town-slip.

Anywho, I'm interested in your reads.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:53 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 92, citysnake wrote:
In post 25, Bitmap wrote:
If my calculations are right even though I'm a bit rusty in Stats, our chances are around 1/3 to win this as town.

Because imagine it like 2 town pairs and 2 scum pairs. It's

(2 choose 1)/(4 choose 2) which ends up to be 1/3. My work might be off and if anyone knows statistics, feel free to correct me.

You've lost me but other people seem impressed- can someone explain this, please?

To be honest I don't have a scum read on anyone yet. The two players I see as most likely town are Tech and Om. Tech seems more relaxed than in our previous game and Om is playing similarly to his other game with this setup where he was town.

I appreciate this post isn't very insightful considering there's 4 pages of discussion to comment on. The only cinema tickets left for TDKR were this morning at 5am so I didn't sleep last night. I'll post something better tomorrow when I'm able to think properly.

It's statistics. Think of it like 2 red marbles and 2 blue marbles. Red marbles are the pairs who have a scum in them. And using combinations, I figured out that the odds of picking 2 red marbles is 1/3. I might be wrong and probably have some slight miscalculations. I just kind of don't get how mafia won 4 games in a row in the beginning.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:14 pm

Post by Bitmap »

It's still too early for me to point the scum cannon on citysnake as I would like to hear more output from him. But the fact that he's Om's lover...

Shit.

I really don't want to associate the two together for scuminess and I don't like having a perspective solely on gut.

In post 97, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 87, The Acting Method wrote:Speaking of which... Om, could you clarify 34 for me, are you agreeing with the quoted post?

That was me quoting the part of Venmar's post that was bad, as someone had raised the point earlier and he wasn't sure exactly what they were talking about.

Anyway, TAM is town, Ven is still town, Tech is town, Junpei is probably town
due to gut
. I'm
super duper obvtown and confirmed town to myself
, which leaves citysnake, Bitmap and PMyst.
Bitmap is scum based on the argument I had with him, as that gave me
super duper huge gut scum reads
citysnake is probably scum because I get more
scum gut vibes
from his posts.
Can't pinpoint exactly why though.

PMyst
could
be scum because his first post was useless filler, but I'm not putting too much money into this.

Going for a Bitmap/citysnake scumteam here.

Your argument lost my interest based on what I bolded. Come up with a better argument, okay? Don't hurt yourself.

I'm kinda curious around PMyst. His posts are just restating what I came up with and the lack actual reads. As Techno said, we should push for more content and should focus on getting content out of both citysnake and PMyst. As for now, Om said enough and we need to start pressuring the other non-active players. I'll push my vote off him for now.

UNVOTE: Om of the Nom
VOTE: PMysterious

Can we get your reads and you explaining why?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:26 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 100, Om of the Nom wrote:Who said I'm not pressuring the non-active players?

I never said this. :cool:

In post 100, Om of the Nom wrote:
Also it's nice to see you instantly discrediting my reads. Good job at being scum, it's so obvious.

Listen Om, it's fine if your reads contain some gut, but unless you have reasoning with proof, that gut feeling is pretty worthless and unappealing. Everyone has a different perspective and you have to show that your perspective is right by backing it up with evidence. You can't go all 16th century Renaissance inquisitor on people. At least inquisitors have evidence when they burn heretics, you know.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 106, citysnake wrote:
Om's chat in the QT varies considerably from his QT in his last game.
In that one he was asking Kdowns for reads and reaction to what was going on in the main thread. In our chat he hasn't asked a single question yet.

So-
I think Om is scum with a possible pairing with Venmar.
Tech neutral.
I think Bitmap is town. Junpei leaning town.
Not enough from PMysterious or TAM to read yet.

Interesting. Also,

In post 97, Om of the Nom wrote:
citysnake is probably scum because I get more scum gut vibes from his posts. Can't pinpoint exactly why though.

Do you feel like he has scum vibes on you because of what is said in the QT? Maybe he is suspicious of you and unwilling to trust you enough to ask for advice?

In post 106, citysnake wrote:
In post 93, Bitmap wrote:

Because imagine it like 2 town pairs and 2 scum pairs. It's statistics. Think of it like 2 red marbles and 2 blue marbles. Red marbles are the pairs who have a scum in them. And using combinations, I figured out that the odds of picking 2 red marbles is 1/3. I might be wrong and probably have some slight miscalculations. I just kind of don't get how mafia won 4 games in a row in the beginning.

Would the odds of winning be statistically lower if we knew who the pairs are?

No. It would still stay the same but would heavily influence our thought process.

In post 116, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 105, Venmar wrote:@Techno - I find that really harsh to say about PMysterious. Your reasoning can literally be pinned on anyone in the game who made their first post. I can't really see why you expected someone's FIRST post to be as detailed and contributive as you were hoping it to be. Seems more like a easy target to nitpick from the crowd, no offense Techno, just not seeing what you got going for PM.

I find it a bit harsh that you are pushing Snake for reads and not PMyst. Why does PMyst get a free ticket? To be honest, City is contributing more.
I had them both as gut and PoE. What are your thoughts on PMyst? What do you think about his first post? Nothing?

Exactly! We need to know more about everyone. If we just tunnel citysnake, we might be missing key elements from PMyst and tunneling skews our vision of one person by making us think they are scummier than they actually are. This happened in a game which is on-going so I won't speak any further about it.

In post 117, Venmar wrote:
In post 116, TeChNoWC wrote:
I find it a bit harsh that you are pushing Snake for reads and not PMyst. Why does PMyst get a free ticket? To be honest, City is contributing more.

- That's true. Then again, i would rather push a player that has actually contributed so i have something to base my reads or votes off of. PMysterious hasn't really said anything yet that would tip him off as scum or town, while CitySnake has said somethings that pinged my scumdar. It is also true that Citysnake is contributing more, but that also lead to me suspecting what he has contributed. PMysterious hasn't contributed enough for me to call him scum off of, and I can't bring myself to really shoot in the dark for PM when i can feel more confident with someone that has said more. This is why in-actives are usually not listed in town or scum reads, because people can't pursue them because there isn't that much to pursue.

Why should PMyst care to contribute if there's no real pressure on him? We need to use our votes to pressure people at this stage. Right now, he has no fear of getting lynched because all the attention has been going to citysnake. Anyways, we aren't going to lynch anyone this early.

In post 119, PMysterious wrote:STOP CALLING ME A FREAKIN' FEMALE!!!!! I am a male.

Is that all? I already got called a chick so many times already. Anyways, can you give us explanations of your reads and whatnot? You haven't contributed much.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 120, Venmar wrote:
In post 119, PMysterious wrote:STOP CALLING ME A FREAKIN' FEMALE!!!!! I am a male.

- I blame JigglyPuff.
Also, why is this the only thing you have to say when me and Techno have asked you questions?

^
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Unofficial Vote Count

PMysterious - Bitmap, Techno, TAM
Om - Junpei, citysnake
citysnake- Venmar

Not Voting: PMyst, Om
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by Bitmap »

No problem, and sorry if I wasn't supposed to. I just wanted everyone to keep note so we don't have any accidental hammers.

And I want to hear more from PMyst before giving a big list of reads on everyone.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 130, Om of the Nom wrote:However, I just had a revelation and now I'm reading Bitmap as town :P

*scratches head*

Wat? Explain?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:54 pm

Post by Bitmap »

What makes you think PMyst is scum then?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:07 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 134, Om of the Nom wrote:Guys, I just remembered I played in another iteration of this setup.
As town.
Lover claims within the early game.
Scum lynched both days.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=22111
I think the wiki needs to be updated :P

PEDIT: PMyst is doing jack shit and is continuing to do jack shit even once called out.

I'll take a read through that game tomorrow. It's getting late here. However, there are still 4-5 losses on record in the wiki.

Also, I do agree, PMyst hasn't been doing much and that last comment of his doesn't go well with me since it had no substance.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 137, Om of the Nom wrote:Also please tell me I'm not the only one who finds it hilarious that citysnake is basing scumteams off connections when there hasn't even been a flip yet?

He seems to be pinning most of the scuminess on you.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:21 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 142, Venmar wrote:Yeah, OmNom is town, scum wouldn't willingly sacrifice themselves like that.

Isn't that WIFOM?

Anyways, we aren't lynching anyone until we hear more from PMyst.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In my opinion gut isn't bad. However, gut without logic is horrible.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 154, Venmar wrote:
In post 153, TeChNoWC wrote:Was this an error or is there doublevoting?

- Did you seriously just ask this question? :P

^

I think he posted in a rush.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:04 pm

Post by Bitmap »

We're just waiting on PMyst to answer. Then we'll start the lynching.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:16 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 158, Venmar wrote:
In post 157, Bitmap wrote:We're just waiting on PMyst to answer. Then we'll start the lynching.

- Weird, I swear i recall you saying we should use the full day and not rush lynches?

The lynching process includes interrogation, analyzing posts, and pressure voting. Not just "hurr durr rush lynch".

Also, I've been ISOing your posts. Why so much hate on citysnake? At this stage, we are just trying to get more people to post so we have better reads on people. Why have you been so defensive over PMyst lately? You haven't placed any pressure on PMyst at all and seem to be trying to get people to focus on citysnake instead. At least citysnake posted. PMyst hasn't said a word. We need to push words out of PMyst if we are going to go with the "Full Day Plan".

So I'm going to ask this question once more which has been stated to you a few times, what are your reads on PMyst right now?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 160, Om of the Nom wrote:Isn't PM now at L-1?
Should we get a lover claim?

We should get some content out of PMyst before we do anything.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by Bitmap »

@Mod: Requesting prod on PMyst.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:24 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 163, Om of the Nom wrote:If we ask for a lover claim now, we can start making decisions based on the claim when he next posts instead of asking him after where we might have to wait much longer for him to claim.

Alright, I agree to this.

Who is the lover of PMyst?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:30 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 167, Om of the Nom wrote:Okay then.
We don't really need much out of PM, I don't think we'll get anywhere by asking him things.
Lynch PM today, me/city tomorrow.
Permission to hammer?

No. We have time. And if worse comes to worse, PM will get replaced. We'll lynch PM when the time comes closer.

@Venmar: Hmm, okay point taken. However, I'm more interested in getting words out of peoples' mouths than finding scum since we need posts in order to determine alignment.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:35 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 171, Om of the Nom wrote:Because I want to end this day to get a scumflip.
I'm getting bored of just sitting around, waiting for content that will never come.

Patience is virtue my friend.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:37 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Did anyone besides me just see him online and "browsing this forum", or am I just seeing thing?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:43 pm

Post by Bitmap »

PMysterious
Last visited:Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:36 am

...sigh.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:52 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 178, Venmar wrote:He's browsing right now.

Alrighty then! I would like to hear his reads.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:12 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 184, Om of the Nom wrote:Oh wait, I forgot to unvote first.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: PMysterious

Does anyone else have any thing they want to say
before the lynch?

>Before the lynch
>Lynch already happens

Lol.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:14 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Son, I'm still new to all of this.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:15 pm

Post by Bitmap »

You play too fast. And I'm in a lot of games atm.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Nice fishing attempt, Om. :S
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:04 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 194, Om of the Nom wrote:
I must say, that was an interesting reaction to the "hammer" by someone who was supposedly so gung-ho about having everyone use the full day.

Oh please, I knew you already threw that vote on PM. I was playing along. Remove that OMGUS vote.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:37 am

Post by Bitmap »

PMyst town game:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=22693

I thought since the game just finished, it could be of some use.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:10 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 206, Om of the Nom wrote:Nice to see Bitmap is trying to frame my vote as OMGUS. The best part is he didn't even vote me or voice large suspicion of my actions right before I voted him.

It is. You have nothing to back up that claim. And I knew you were reaction fishing. I wanted to see where it would go so we can possibly tell the alignment on PMysterious.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Yes, and it failed. Your point? I went along with it because it was a pro-town move in this setup since you were trying to pry information out of PMyst. And I applauded you for your efforts. Explain how this is scummy?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:19 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 208, Om of the Nom wrote:
How does this imply OMGUS, especially considering you just said you agreed with my gambit?

My answer:

In post 209, Bitmap wrote:Explain how this is scummy?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Sometimes an answer to a question is simply another question. You imply I'm scum with no real evidence to support it and just calling your gut feeling. Usually when you vote for someone, you think they are scummy. I didn't see how you thought I was scummy, thus leading me to call your OMGUS.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 214, Om of the Nom wrote:citysnake's last post gave me a very strong gut town read.
I'm changing my guess to PMyst/Bitmap scumteam.

Just because you think one person is innocent means the other person is guilty? PoE is great and all but what about everyone else? A few posts ago you said I was town due to a so called "revelation." Inconsistent much without much evidence to back it up is what I see here.

In post 214, Om of the Nom wrote:
PEDIT: You imply I'm OMGUSing you with no real evidence to support it. Maybe I should call you out on OMGUS too.
I like how you try to twist my reasons too. I never stated that your reaction had changed my gut read, I only stated how it was an interesting one considering your behaviour earlier on.

Which vote of mine was OMGUS? And yes, you just seem to change votes on a whim. Usually you know, when someone votes for someone, they think that person is scummy.

In post 214, Om of the Nom wrote:
I hadn't been giving much evidence or reason for a lot of my votes earlier in the game, so why are you attacking me now instead of earlier?

Oh to the contrary, I've been giving you a lot less pressure than you did before. Last time, I even voted for you. Please stay consistent with your arguments.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:39 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 215, Om of the Nom wrote:See look at this; OMGUS implies someone voting for someone because the person they voted for had called them suspicious or voted them.
Where do my actions imply that? Your actions say it louder than mine.

Or it could mean your votes just sucked. Notice the phrase literally means "Oh My God You Suck" which can apply to votes which just suck. You're only argument that scum Bitmap exists is because solely on gut with little reasoning.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:30 am

Post by Bitmap »

First off, what is OBOPM? It isn't in the wiki.

Secondly, that's a whole load of WIFOM. If your attack wasn't so tunneled, you would of realized Techno had also been focusing on PMyst lately. This purely due to getting information out of PMyst as he had said very little the past week.

You're just tunneling me to get rid of me early.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:40 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 223, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 221, Om of the Nom wrote:More throwing PMyst under the bus. I should probably make an acronym for this now. "OBOPM," "Obvious bussing of PMyst."

Nice to see you skimmed through my case.

Haven't you just been tunneling me the whole game and not giving any reason?

Anyways, my apologies for being shocked that you actually decided to use quotes.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (isolation #57) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:51 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 225, Om of the Nom wrote:Also look, you try to discredit my
whole
case just by calling it WIFOM. Instead of, you know, responding to all the different points individually (though I'm not expecting you to respond to every single one.

Bwahahahahahahaha, and you've been responding to all the different points as well whenever I being up an argument? The most I hear from you is "my gut."

In post 225, Om of the Nom wrote:
And hey look, what a nice last sentence to put into this post, you know, to really get everyone to think. What makes you think I think of you as a threat? I actually had to hydra with you in another game to
help
you.

Oh Om, that's so scummy of you to say that. It seems like you are trying to diminish my attacks just because I'm new to mafiascum.

In post 225, Om of the Nom wrote:
PEDIT: I'm still not seeing any defenses. Also I note how you fail to recognise all my attacks on other people in this game. I'm sorry to say this game isn't all about you.

Because it's all an instance of WIFOM. You're saying that if scum me thought that scum PMyst was useless and would just obviously throw him under a bus. However, scum Om could easily been trying to distance himself from scum PMyst in order to not get suspicions. Then we have the possibility that scum Techno can be doing the same thing that you accuse scum me of doing.

This is why I said we should wait and hear more from PMyst. My attacks on PMyst were just pressuring for information and pressure voting.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:58 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 230, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 222, Bitmap wrote:Secondly, that's a whole load of WIFOM. If your attack wasn't so tunneled, you would of realized Techno had also been focusing on PMyst lately. This purely due to getting information out of PMyst as he had said very little the past week.

You're just tunneling me to get rid of me early.

Bit, who do you think Om would rather get rid of (if this were the case); me, or you?

No cockiness intended. Answer however you feel appropriate.

You. Also, WIFOM.

Anyways let's think about this for a second. Supposed scum PM exists. Scum PM hasn't been playing really well and probably knows he'll get lynched today. So, PMyst is being told what to do by his scum partner. His scum partner could be trying to puppet PMyst to pin the blame on me by making it look like I'm PMyst's partner.

Also, that could also be WIFOM. But just think about that situation for a bit.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (isolation #59) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:06 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 240, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 237, Bitmap wrote:So, PMyst is being told what to do by his scum partner.

Like, seriously you guys, he just claimed scum.

Someone experienced could just be puppeting PMyst just to guilt me. It's possible but also WIFOM.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (isolation #60) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:07 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 243, Venmar wrote:
Unvote

- I am going to wait for TAM and Junpei, they're not contributing at all, and i hate how they are literally FLYING under the radar.

In post 101, Junpei wrote:
also I thought I posted this hear but I guess not
v/la 25-29
that's no access.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (isolation #61) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:08 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 247, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 244, Bitmap wrote:
In post 240, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 237, Bitmap wrote:So, PMyst is being told what to do by his scum partner.

Like, seriously you guys, he just claimed scum.

Someone experienced could just be puppeting PMyst just to guilt me. It's possible but also WIFOM.

Everything is possible. Unless you have proof, I'm not going to listen to your claim.

It's called a "gut" feeling, son. You seem to have thought everyone would listen to your gut feeling. Thus, your argument is invalid.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #62) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:09 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 250, Venmar wrote:
In post 246, Bitmap wrote:
In post 101, Junpei wrote:
also I thought I posted this hear but I guess not
v/la 25-29
that's no access.

- What does this change? I didn't say he was scum, I just said he was flying under the radar. I am waiting for Junpei and TAM, that's final.

I just thought that was missed seeing how the last VC was awhile back.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (isolation #63) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:13 am

Post by Bitmap »

You two are both joking right? There IS daytalk. Look at the first page.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (isolation #64) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:15 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 2, Espeonage wrote:
Welcome, _____. You are a Town Lover.

What you know:
You are hopelessly in love with _____. If they were to die, you know that you would have no option but to join them in their deathly state.
You can talk to your lover at any time <here>.

You will win the game once all threats to the town have been eliminated.
The mod wants you to confirm via PM.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (isolation #65) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:17 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 259, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 2, Espeonage wrote:
Welcome, Bitmap. You are a Mafia Lover.

What you know:
You are hopelessly in love with Junpei. If they were to die, you know that you would have no option but to join them in their deathly state.
You can talk to your lover at any time <here>.
You are scumpartners with PMysterious. You may talk with them at any time <here>.
You will win the game once you control 50% of the town.
The Mod wants you to confirm via PM.

By quoting this, do I get modkilled for quoting a role PM?

*shrugs* No idea.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:18 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 261, Om of the Nom wrote:Oh no Bitmap, you quoted your own role PM.
/inb4 modkill

lol
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (isolation #67) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:19 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 263, Om of the Nom wrote:Bitmap, who is your lover.
Is it Junpei?

Hold on, me and my lover are busy. :)
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (isolation #68) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:20 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 268, Om of the Nom wrote:OOH
THEY IZ MAKAN BABEEZ

COVER YOUR EYES NOM, YOU'RE TOO YOUNG FOR THIS!
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (isolation #69) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:24 am

Post by Bitmap »

Are you scum, Om? This is a very serious question.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (isolation #70) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:26 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 277, Om of the Nom wrote:Of course I'm scum. Isn't it obvious. I'm your partner after all :P

Shhh... we gonna lose now.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (isolation #71) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:28 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 280, Venmar wrote:Sarcasm goes a long way padawan. No but seriously, I don't like fluff all the time.

Bitmap, that question is like asking a Serial Killer if he blew up an entire building of 500 people and expect him to be all like: "HURR DURR YESSSSS I KILLED THEEEEEEM".

Oh snap, he did? He told me that he didn't do it.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #72) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:35 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 287, Om of the Nom wrote:PMYST
ANSWER ME TRUTHFULLY LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD

ARE YOU SCUM?
ARE YOU TOWN?
ARE YOU FUMBLING ALL AROUND?
ARE YOU FAILING AT YOUR PLAY?
ARE YOU LOSING YOUR OWN WAY?
ARE YOU BEING ATTACKED BY YOUR BUDDY?
ARE YOU FEELING A LITTLE MUDDY?

Okay, I think fluff is over now.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (isolation #73) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:45 am

Post by Bitmap »

Yo dawg, Bitmap in the house.

I ain't scum just an fyi
Because of my awesome alibi
All you kids be hating on me
I ain't scared of you three
Om, Techno, and Venmar
Can't handle the heat like a Chimchar

And that's how you rhyme, son.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #74) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:46 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 296, TeChNoWC wrote:When is Junpei back? How many days?

How many days til deadline?

Uhh, we should get a vote count.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #75) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:53 am

Post by Bitmap »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Techno

Reason: Sucking at rapping/rhyming
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #76) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:56 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 303, Om of the Nom wrote:Btw, I think I really rubbed off on Bitmap
if you know what I mean
. Considering how he's now got a certain air of cockyness to his posts now.

GJ Bitmap, you made me proud :D

You don't want to know the things I've done when I was your age.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #77) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:48 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 318, PMysterious wrote:
In post 316, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 315, PMysterious wrote:
Venmar is NOT scum because I'm his lover
and I know he's town based on his posts.

Translation: "Venmar is town because I'm his scum lover."
Easy read Translation: "Lynch me plz, I'm scum."

Thank you for actually claiming scum.

That's not what I meant at all! I know him, he's obviously town and so am I. He has one of the top town reads in the game. There is no way I would be scum.

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:50 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 323, Om of the Nom wrote:For once, I agree with Bitmap.

Dawg, I'm always right.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (isolation #79) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 325, Om of the Nom wrote:Nope.
Your wrong because I’m town.

I'm town too. :)
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (isolation #80) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 327, Om of the Nom wrote:But unlike you, I never said I'm always right :P

But I'm always right.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #81) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 329, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 325, Om of the Nom wrote:Nope.
Your wrong because I’m town.

But if I'm right, you're scum.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #82) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 331, Om of the Nom wrote:But you're wrong, I'm town.

But you're wrong, I'm town.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #83) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:25 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 333, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 332, Bitmap wrote:
In post 331, Om of the Nom wrote:But you're wrong, I'm town.

Then Techno is scum.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (isolation #84) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 335, Om of the Nom wrote:But you're wrong again, Techno is town.
You're scum, and so is PMyst.

I'm never wrong.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (isolation #85) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Post by Bitmap »

@TAM: What are your thoughts on Venmar at this point?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (isolation #86) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by Bitmap »

@Mod: My vote was on PMyst and not Techno but meh

UNVOTE:

I'll post later tonight.

Nope. :)
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #87) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:19 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 365, TeChNoWC wrote:
Everybody give a list of all the possible scumteams you think are viable, even if not heavily likely.
Then give a list of scumteams you think are very unlikely.

Reasons why are always good.

Also, please don't be smartarses and put yourself/your lover in the impossible scumpairings list :P that is a given.
And on that note, you don't have to include yourself (it's from your PoE, after all).

Viable:
Om/Techno
Om/TAM
Junpei/Venmar
citysnake/PMyst
PMyst/TAM
Techno/Venmar
Techno/Pmyst

Not Viable:
Junpei/citysnake
Om/Junpei
TAM/Venmar
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (isolation #88) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:37 am

Post by Bitmap »

I'll put my vote back on Om.

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by Bitmap »

TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 393, Om of the Nom wrote:Techno, if you think we're both town, why don't you try getting everyone off our wagons?

This statement should be directed at you a hell of a lot more than it should me. My understanding is you think both you and City will flip town, but you aren't saying anything to stop it.

And that move itself is scummy enough. Cmon Techno, he's using AtE. Om has just been pointing his finger at people with no real evidence except with the exception of his "gut." His claims are weak since he's been changing them dramatically and has no real case on anyone. Om's trying to win town cred over you, Techno.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #90) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 398, Om of the Nom wrote:Pussyfooting is bad because it's stalling the day. Everybody is lurking like a mofo right now because we're all just waiting for a lynch to happen. There is barely any real discussion going on right now.

One of Bitmap/Junpei is scum, and the other is between PMyst/TAM.

PEDIT: I hav claimed multiple times that I believe city and I are town/town. I can't really argure against most of the stuff presented against me because I've actually done a lot of this stuff. I mean, sure, I can claim it's meta, but what use would that be against stubborn people like Junpei who would discredit it in an instant?

Then back up your claims and use evidence besides pointing your finger at random people.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (isolation #91) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by Bitmap »

UNVOTE:
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (isolation #92) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 418, Junpei wrote:
In post 415, Om of the Nom wrote:I know Venmar, that's why I said one of them is scum.

You didn't say one of them. You said one of Junpei/Bitmap and one of PMyst/TAM. I want to know the logic behind those pairings. Why can only one of me and Bitmap and one of PMyst and TAM be mafia?

I think he meant to say that either you or me are the first scum member and PMyst and TAM is the second.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (isolation #93) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by Bitmap »

*or TAM
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (isolation #94) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 424, Junpei wrote:
In post 420, Bitmap wrote:I think he meant to say that either you or me are the first scum member and PMyst and TAM is the second.

Yes but why?

I think that Om of the Nom clearly has knowledge of the lover pairings which are only available to mafia. THIS is the precise reason why we don't claim lovers, to get tells like this.

So did Om just majorly scum slip?

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (isolation #95) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:18 am

Post by Bitmap »

@Techno: If someone uses AtE when at L-1, what would you do?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (isolation #96) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 461, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 459, Bitmap wrote:@Techno: If someone uses AtE when at L-1, what would you do?

I take into consideration the entire situation and don't quicklynch. I'll remind you of what happened in Newbie 1258, where absta was AtE and was town, and he nearly almost got lynched.

Hmm good point. Continue on.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (isolation #97) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:45 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I hate essays. I find no use for english except giving me mediocre grades.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #98) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 477, Junpei wrote:Essays will help you get into college and survive college and then get into jobs and (with many jobs) help you flourish in the job.

Yes, but I'm a Computer Science major in an engineering uni.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (isolation #99) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:55 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 480, Espeonage wrote:
Votecount:

Om of the Nom: Junpei, citysnake, PMysterious, TeChNoWC (L-1)
PMysterious: The Acting Method (L-4)
The Acting Method: Venmar (L-4)
Junpei: Om of the Nom (L-4)

Not Voting: Bitmap

In addition Essays are awesome and easier than coding.

In post 425, Bitmap wrote:
In post 424, Junpei wrote:
In post 420, Bitmap wrote:I think he meant to say that either you or me are the first scum member and PMyst and TAM is the second.

Yes but why?

I think that Om of the Nom clearly has knowledge of the lover pairings which are only available to mafia. THIS is the precise reason why we don't claim lovers, to get tells like this.

So did Om just majorly scum slip?

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (isolation #100) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Ehh, I guess I should use bold.

@Mod: My vote was on Om of the Nom. I unvoted and then voted Om awhile back.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (isolation #101) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Shhhhiiiittttt....

I'm going to re-read and examine Day 1 again. I'll post tomorrow.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (isolation #102) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:00 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Just a few questions for all of you to kick-start this day:

@Techno: What do you think of TAM right now? Has he posted anything significant that might give off his alignment? Also, what are your reads and who are you leaning towards right now?
@TAM: Are your reads still the same from yesterday after the lynch? Any updates?
@PM: You haven't been posting much. Can you please give us scum pairings and thoughts on who has been acting scummy?
@Venmar: Same as TAM. Are your reads still the same from yesterday after the Om lynch? Do you still have suspicions on TAM?
@Junpei: What is your reaction to the Om lynch? Any leads atm?

I'll post my reads tomorrow. I have to sleep and let this mull through my head tomorrow.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #103) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:13 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I might be leaning on a TAM safe lynch but again, I'll have to re-read and try to connect the dots again.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (isolation #104) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:20 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Oh geez Techno, I have class tomorrow and an exam. But this game has peaked my curiousity, I'm listening but I probably won't give full reads till tomorrow.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (isolation #105) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:35 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Okay, I have to sleep. I can't think straight. I'll keep your latest post in my mind, Techno.

Don't anyone do anything stupid till I'm awake again.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (isolation #106) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:04 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 509, Junpei wrote:
In post 500, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 378, Junpei wrote:TAM is town because I don't have any reason to suspect he is mafia.

This has to be the worst reason I have ever seen stated as to why someone is town.

I scumhunt, I don't go off of fakeable town tells that are usually red herrings.

My top scumread right now is Bitmap, I didn't want to say this because
he was showing signs of backing out of Om of the Nom lynch
so
I didn't want to alert him.

Will do a list for you later today.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=22548 - Newbie 1258 (Game with Techno)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=22640 - Space Mafia

You should take a read at those two town games of mine. I have no problems derailing bandwagons and reforming them. I got Day 1 lynched and flipped town. And in Newbie 1258, I saved a Townie from getting mislynched and helped assist in the lynching of a scum member.

It's how I play. I am very cautious when it comes to games and I over think things.

I thought your reasons for the Om lynch were reasonable reasons to why he could be scum and an Om lynch would be an amazing information lynch.

Next post are the reads, Techno. Don't worry.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (isolation #107) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:24 am

Post by Bitmap »

Junpei

Remember when Junpei was questioning Venmar if he knew how the setup was formed? In my QT with Junpei, he didn't realize that there was a possibility for town lovers to be paired up and then stopped talking to me in the QT for awhile saying the QT was useless if he was feeding information to scum. Shortly after, he talked about Om being a loud mouth and acting like scum.

His case on Om seemed legitimate and I can't see Junpei being scum at this point.

PMyst

This guy. The classic VI if I might say. I played with PMyst in one game. He had a PR and just randomly claimed his PR when he wasn't even close to getting lynched. Oh god.

And he's doing it again this game. There's a good chance that he's a VI or noob scum after that scum read he made saying that both Om and city were scum.

/headdesk

Venmar

Same boat on Junpei for the most part. He townslipped just like Junpei with this post:

In post 36, Venmar wrote:Wait. Town can be paired with scum? I didn't know that...

In that case sorry, i thought that all town pairs were together and scum were paired together.

Reaction seems genuine.

His recent argument against TAM is contributing to the town tell and his past arguments against citysnake were reasonable since he didn't have anything to argue against PMyst about since P barely contributed.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (isolation #108) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:24 am

Post by Bitmap »

I'll post Techno/TAM in a bit.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (isolation #109) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:40 am

Post by Bitmap »

@Venmar: What are your reads after the Om lynch? I'm still curious.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (isolation #110) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:28 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Retaliating against a vote on you and voting someone back: OMGUS
Using emotions as an argument for being town: AtE

For everything else, there's PMyst.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (isolation #111) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:41 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Techno's town. This is not how he plays scum imo. His scum play have a dash of WIFOM and AtE. Not a lot, but enough to taste it.

I'm thinking that TAM can be scummy because so far his reads on me have been influenced solely on the flip and changed dramatically after Om's flip. I'll get quotes up and everything tomorrow.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (isolation #112) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:27 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 553, PMysterious wrote:Well, don't believe it. I am not part of the Mafia. If you lynch me, you WILL lose.

WIFOM
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (isolation #113) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:36 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Techno, do you want everything we said in the QT?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (isolation #114) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by Bitmap »

@Techno: I'll post the conversation up later tonight or tomorrow.

And Tech, I will vote/hammer myself/Junpei if you can give me a good ISO after I post what Junpei and I posted in our QT.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #115) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 561, TeChNoWC wrote:^ check the rules, but I am pretty sure you can't copy/paste conversations. Just do a summary.

Oh, thats what I meant.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (isolation #116) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Summary:

So it starts out with Junpei asking me if I know anyone in this game really well. I tell him I know Om and Techno pretty well and played with them. We talk about the mass-claim that Om has been pushing for and we both agreed not to out lovers.

Soon afterwards, we start meta-gaming about the probability of scum and town win rates in this setup. Afterwards, Junpei realizes I'm not confirmed town and says that he doesn't want to talk to possible scum and waste effort.

Junpei asks about me and Om as a hydra and he goes on saying how Om has a big ego and not that strong of a player. Junpei is then on V/LA.

Junpei returns telling me that we are the town pair and that Om is most likely scum. I ask about Venmar's argument on TAM and Junpei says it is flawed.

And that's it. Hope this helps.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (isolation #117) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:59 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Tech, what are the possible scum pairs in your eyes?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (isolation #118) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:00 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 565, TeChNoWC wrote:Flawed how?

More vague distancing.

The only thing that suggests Junpei could be town in any of that is the 'townslip'. But it's not conclusive at all, and scum-Junpei would definitely have reason to sus you out and then back off communicating with you, particularly by gaining your trust with the slip thing.

He said that it is not in context and the premise is one contradiction and laziness.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (isolation #119) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:07 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 571, Venmar wrote:Nah, we lynch TAM and Techno today.

Actually this leads me to an idea.

@Tech: If you were scum, who do you believe your partners could be?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (isolation #120) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I want to hear from TAM before even touching this wagon.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (isolation #121) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Post by Bitmap »

This game is kind of depressing.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #122) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:08 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 583, TeChNoWC wrote:It's annoying. Half the players are unwilling to spend time in the thread.

You know what? TAM is scum. From what I can gather he thinks I am town, and yet if he were town then, he would presume that lynching our pair would lose us the game.

My head is still telling me to do this the proper way and wait for Junpei to respond but I am pretty sold. Junpei and TAM are scum.

Lol. Earlier this game PMyst didn't post for 5-6 days. He wasn't prodded.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (isolation #123) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:38 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Don't blame yourself bro. You're only one person and trying hard enough.

Anyways, how certain are you that Junpei is scum? I might just hop on the wagon.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (isolation #124) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Meh, lets wait till Junpei gets back.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (isolation #125) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Post by Bitmap »

VOTE: Junpei
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (isolation #126) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:41 am

Post by Bitmap »

Tee hee, I'm scum. At least I delayed Junpei's information and cut off valuable resources. :)
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (isolation #127) » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Tell TAM and Venmar to just vote Junpei instead of spending more work.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #128) » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by Bitmap »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bitmap

:D
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (isolation #129) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Bitmap »

[youtube]oHg5SJYRHA0[youtube]
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (isolation #130) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Bitmap »

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (isolation #131) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:55 am

Post by Bitmap »

Inb4 Om yells at Tech and Venmar for not reading Om's ISO and ignoring the blatant scum-slip that PMyst did.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (isolation #132) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:30 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 771, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 770, Bitmap wrote:Inb4 Om yells at Tech and Venmar for not reading Om's ISO and ignoring the blatant scum-slip that PMyst did.

Yo shouldn't post before a flip/endgame.

Unvote
if at all possible, though quite cheatery.

Welp, TAM had a massive scumslip himself that was blaring in our faces and unfortunately we all fucked up. Fuck you Bitmap, you keep beating me.

Urgh, I'm gonna be sick. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Honestly, I don't care that much if I won or lost this game. I can't believe Esp flaked and insisted we added unvote tags. I also wanted to get rid of PMyst ASAP.

After I got lynched, me and Om watched and I pointed out several things that could of led to a town victory.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (isolation #133) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:46 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 777, Om of the Nom wrote:Bit told me that he basically suicided because PMyst was his partner.

Nah, I didn't feel like playing this game because Esp flaked so hard. Why should the players be committed if the mod isn't? Also, TAM was pretty much going to get lynched anyways.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (isolation #134) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #135) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Post by Bitmap »

TAM, you should of pulled up Om's ISO and used it as a defense.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (isolation #136) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:10 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 735, PMysterious wrote:Either you or Techno are the last scum. I'm not scum and
I know Venmar is not scum.
We just have to find out who.

How was this not lynched?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (isolation #137) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:11 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Actually I wanted PMyst lynched first and then Om.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #138) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I'm still pretty happy about this game. I like smaller setups like this and I believe that I had a large impact in the lynches.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (isolation #139) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:41 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Tech, you should of grabbed ISO from Om and threw it at Venmar.

No offense PM, but you were pretty obv scum.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (isolation #140) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 798, Venmar wrote:
The scumplay in this game has been decent but mediocre,
Bitmap played decently though not very discreet. His repetition at the beginning of the day just gave away as scum,
but as always other town players drop scumtells and things shift. PM just acted stupid and whined and you just eventually pass it on as a VI rather than a scumtell.

GG. Peace Out.

Bro, I was pretty high in your town list. I think that deserves to be mentioned.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (isolation #141) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:52 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 799, Om of the Nom wrote:Bitmap's biggest mistake was definitely his reaction to my fake-hammer gambit. Since after all his constant notifications that we should use the whole day, his reaction to the gambit looked like he didn't care one bit.

I knew it wasn't a real hammer and I played it like it was a fake hammer trying to get reactions but you twisted my words it making it look like I thought it was real.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (isolation #142) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:16 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Post your QT with Techno.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #143) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I love how half way in you two are like "Hmm, I think Bitmap is scum." to "Oooh loook, something shiny."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (isolation #144) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:10 pm

Post by Bitmap »

TAM was lurky as hell, so I capitalized. Town honestly fucked themselves up really hard this game.

Junpei attacked Om and got your strongest town player lynched due to petty personal conflicts.
Venmar was stubborn as hell and had weak reads which switched from time to time.
TAM just didn't do much.
None of you looked back to citysnake and Om which would of helped you win the game.

@Tech: Remember how I decided to lynch you after re-reading ISOs from the strong town players?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (isolation #145) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:39 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Man, I even gave you the free lynch on PM.

Return to “Completed Open Games”