Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:42 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

Also look, you try to discredit my
whole
case just by calling it WIFOM. Instead of, you know, responding to all the different points individually (though I'm not expecting you to respond to every single one.
Look, more discrediting. Calling my whole case tunneled, and then throwing someone else under the bus to deflect the attention away from you instead of defending it straight up like a man.

And hey look, what a nice last sentence to put into this post, you know, to really get everyone to think. What makes you think I think of you as a threat? I actually had to hydra with you in another game to
help
you.

PEDIT: I'm still not seeing any defenses. Also I note how you fail to recognise all my attacks on other people in this game. I'm sorry to say this game isn't all about you.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:46 am

Post by Venmar »

Honestly, this looks like a Town vs Town argument. OmNom probably has a scum partner that is partners with PM. I say we either lynch me and PM or Omnom and City. I am also going to assume Bitmap is lovers with Junpei, and Techno with TAM, simple because i see no arguments between the those pairs.

Vote: PMysterious
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:47 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Om, a hypothetical, if you will.

Say support for a City lynch grows today, and you two get lynched. Who would you want to see get lynched next, out of PMyst and Bit, if:
1. CitySnake flips scum
2. CitySnake flips town

Om makes a good case on Bit. A PMyst/Bit scumteam is possible; but P is at the centre of all this. His 'leaning scum' read on City comes off as a bus to me.
However, what irks me as well, is Om's quick deflection away from a City lynch when City starts pushing it.

I'm still assuming Om-town here because of meta. Darn it guys, this was meant to be an easy metawin, where I could parade meta as the greatest scumhunting tool after a perfect town win. Meta suggests P MIGHT be town. Urgh. We need more posts.

I still think P would be leaning my strongest scumread atm. But here is where my earlier argument comes into play; Venmar's creeped up to probably my strongest townread, so with that assumption it makes it more likely that a P lynch will end in a doubletown flip.

Still, with P being at the centre of two very possible scumteams, I think he is the best lynch.

I will pose the same to Venmar.

@Venmar: If we lynch P today, who should we lynch tommorrow if:
1. P flips scum
2. P flips town

Also if possible, I don't want a lynch until Junpei gets back. He needs to chime in with some ideas. I don't like the idea of him being unreadable.

Pedit: reading
"TeCh was a textbook pro-town obv town all-around town townie.
the entire town decided to lobotomize itself and lynch the most obvious townie in the game" crypto
"Techno played a hell of a scum game, one of my best newbie scum players" bv310
"Tech, you carried my fat ass, that Vig shot took more balls then I had" AP
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:50 am

Post by PMysterious »

I don't think you're making the smartest move by lynching me. I can give you all the information you need to keep me alive. Just ask a couple of questions and I'll answer them with the truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing BUT the truth.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:51 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 225, Om of the Nom wrote:Also look, you try to discredit my
whole
case just by calling it WIFOM. Instead of, you know, responding to all the different points individually (though I'm not expecting you to respond to every single one.

Bwahahahahahahaha, and you've been responding to all the different points as well whenever I being up an argument? The most I hear from you is "my gut."

In post 225, Om of the Nom wrote:
And hey look, what a nice last sentence to put into this post, you know, to really get everyone to think. What makes you think I think of you as a threat? I actually had to hydra with you in another game to
help
you.

Oh Om, that's so scummy of you to say that. It seems like you are trying to diminish my attacks just because I'm new to mafiascum.

PEDIT: I'm still not seeing any defenses. Also I note how you fail to recognise all my attacks on other people in this game. I'm sorry to say this game isn't all about you.

Because it's all an instance of WIFOM. You're saying that if scum me thought that scum PMyst was useless and would just obviously throw him under a bus. However, scum Om could easily been trying to distance himself from scum PMyst in order to not get suspicions. Then we have the possibility that scum Techno can be doing the same thing that you accuse scum me of doing.

This is why I said we should wait and hear more from PMyst. My attacks on PMyst were just pressuring for information and pressure voting.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:51 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 222, Bitmap wrote:Secondly, that's a whole load of WIFOM. If your attack wasn't so tunneled, you would of realized Techno had also been focusing on PMyst lately. This purely due to getting information out of PMyst as he had said very little the past week.

You're just tunneling me to get rid of me early.

Bit, who do you think Om would rather get rid of (if this were the case); me, or you?

No cockiness intended. Answer however you feel appropriate.

Pedit: Well so far you've given us very little information at all, and you still haven't answered the questions I posed.
the entire town decided to lobotomize itself and lynch the most obvious townie in the game" crypto
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:52 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

Meta suggests PMyst is scum. In the game Bitmap linked, PMyst actually appeared to be trying, and was more active. He's done nothing this game and he hasn't tried to either.

I deflected away from our lynch because knowing me, I love the satisfaction of being on a scum lynch wagon, and considering I don't think my partner is scum anymore, why would I be on his wagon?

Citysnake flips scum, we lynch PMyst, then Bitmap if PMyst flips town.
Citysnake flips town, we lynch Bitmap then PMyst if Bitmap flips town.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:55 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 227, TeChNoWC wrote:
I still think P would be leaning my strongest scumread atm. But here is where my earlier argument comes into play; Venmar's creeped up to probably my strongest townread, so with that assumption it makes it more likely that a P lynch will end in a doubletown flip.

- I think this more of sounds like you don't want me to die and avoid lynching PMysterious just for that fact. Just because i am a townread doesn't mean PMsyterious cannot be a scum read. My alignment is not linked to PMysterious's.

In post 227, TeChNoWC wrote:
@Venmar: If we lynch P today, who should we lynch tommorrow if:
1. P flips scum
2. P flips town

1. Lynch CitySnake or Bitmap. Preferably CitySnake.
2. Not sure, i would take a second look at Junpei just in case. Still think CitySnake is a likely scum flip as well.

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:55 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

@Om: If City flips town and then Bit flips town, we would have lost unless one of their partners was scum.

Exactly why I think you need to be thinking ahead more.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:56 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 228, PMysterious wrote:I don't think you're making the smartest move by lynching me. I can give you all the information you need to keep me alive. Just ask a couple of questions and I'll answer them with the truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing BUT the truth.
Lol, great attempt at trying to delay your lynch.
In post 229, Bitmap wrote:
In post 225, Om of the Nom wrote:Also look, you try to discredit my
whole

Bwahahahahahahaha, and you've been responding to all the different points as well whenever I being up an argument? The most I hear from you is "my gut."

You haven't realy brought up anything that can't be explained by "my gut," or even warrants a further explanation than "my gut." Still, nice generalization.

help
you.

Oh Om, that's so scummy of you to say that. It seems like you are trying to diminish my attacks just because I'm new to mafiascum.

Sorry, I just don't see you as a threat. I hope that didn't hurt your self esteem too much.

Because it's all an instance of WIFOM. You're saying that if scum me thought that scum PMyst was useless and would just obviously throw him under a bus. However, scum Om could easily been trying to distance himself from scum PMyst in order to not get suspicions. Then we have the possibility that scum Techno can be doing the same thing that you accuse scum me of doing.

This is why I said we should wait and hear more from PMyst. My attacks on PMyst were just pressuring for information and pressure voting.

Occam's razor seems nice here. You're overcomplicating everything here. Also I see you trying to throw Techno under the bus again.

TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:57 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 232, Venmar wrote:- I think this more of sounds like you don't want me to die and avoid lynching PMysterious just for that fact. Just because i am a townread doesn't mean PMsyterious cannot be a scum read. My alignment is not linked to PMysterious's.

Yeah, call me wanting you to be in the game longer than a D1 lynch :(

But also, if you are extremely town that limits the odds of us catching scum by lynching P (in my eyes).

Don't worry though; it's an internal battle but I won't let it stop me lynching P if I feel it necessary (and at this stage it looks that way).
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:58 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

If this were a Night game with no claimed power roles on D1, I'd easily shoot Techno over Bitmap anyday.

Techno, are you able to look me in the eye and seriously say that if we lynch city and Bitmap, we won't get at least one scumflip?
Are you scum? Plz don't say yes, I won't believe you unless you say no.

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:58 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 230, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 222, Bitmap wrote:Secondly, that's a whole load of WIFOM. If your attack wasn't so tunneled, you would of realized Techno had also been focusing on PMyst lately. This purely due to getting information out of PMyst as he had said very little the past week.

You're just tunneling me to get rid of me early.

Bit, who do you think Om would rather get rid of (if this were the case); me, or you?

No cockiness intended. Answer however you feel appropriate.

You. Also, WIFOM.

Anyways let's think about this for a second. Supposed scum PM exists. Scum PM hasn't been playing really well and probably knows he'll get lynched today. So, PMyst is being told what to do by his scum partner. His scum partner could be trying to puppet PMyst to pin the blame on me by making it look like I'm PMyst's partner.

Also, that could also be WIFOM. But just think about that situation for a bit.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:01 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

Let's think about this instead.

Suppose scum may not actually have daytalk! PMyst is sucking ass at playing scum, so Bitmap busses him without warning.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:01 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 235, TeChNoWC wrote:But also, if you are extremely town that limits the odds of us catching scum by lynching P (in my eyes).

Don't worry though; it's an internal battle but I won't let it stop me lynching P if I feel it necessary (and at this stage it looks that way).

- Is it because you won't have a townie to trust?

- I know, i don't want to end our game right here, but lynching PMysterious is probably going to be the right start to the lynching process.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:02 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 237, Bitmap wrote:So, PMyst is being told what to do by his scum partner.

Like, seriously you guys, he just claimed scum.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:03 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 238, Om of the Nom wrote:Let's think about this instead.

Suppose scum may not actually have daytalk! PMyst is sucking ass at playing scum, so Bitmap busses him without warning.

- Except scum do have daytalk since this is nightless. You also can't assume that since we haven't seen a PM flip yet.

TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:03 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 236, Om of the Nom wrote:If this were a Night game with no claimed power roles on D1, I'd easily shoot Techno over Bitmap anyday.

Techno, are you able to look me in the eye and seriously say that if we lynch city and Bitmap, we won't get at least one scumflip?
Are you scum? Plz don't say yes, I won't believe you unless you say no.

I believe we would, but I don't trust my gut as much as you do. And you posed a hypothetical situation that couldn't exist unless we hit a scum in tandem; and I'm definitely not confident you would be a scum flak hit.

No.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:05 am

Post by Venmar »

Unvote

- I am going to wait for TAM and Junpei, they're not contributing at all, and i hate how they are literally FLYING under the radar.

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:06 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 240, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 237, Bitmap wrote:So, PMyst is being told what to do by his scum partner.

Someone experienced could just be puppeting PMyst just to guilt me. It's possible but also WIFOM.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:06 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 241, Venmar wrote:- Except scum do have daytalk since this is nightless. You also can't assume that since we haven't seen a PM flip yet.

Masons and Mafia is also nightless, and scum don't have daytalk.

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:07 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 243, Venmar wrote:
Unvote

- I am going to wait for TAM and Junpei, they're not contributing at all, and i hate how they are literally FLYING under the radar.

In post 101, Junpei wrote:
also I thought I posted this hear but I guess not
v/la 25-29
that's no access.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:07 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 244, Bitmap wrote:

Someone experienced could just be puppeting PMyst just to guilt me. It's possible but also WIFOM.

Everything is possible. Unless you have proof, I'm not going to listen to your claim.

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:08 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 247, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 244, Bitmap wrote:

Everything is possible. Unless you have proof, I'm not going to listen to your claim.

It's called a "gut" feeling, son. You seem to have thought everyone would listen to your gut feeling. Thus, your argument is invalid.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:08 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 242, TeChNoWC wrote:No.

Thank you, I was actually worried there for a second.

Return to “Completed Open Games”