A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #62 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by A_Potato »

@Mhorky 'm dear: This is a teaching hydra for my irl friend so I can teach him mafia.
Frankly I'm just going to take a back seat and get him to do most of the work lol, this way he'll learn better and another mini-me will be released onto the forum to plague you all >:D
I'm not going to bother making sense of anything until he gets back to me.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Post by A_Potato »

We will be! Just with another person between us.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:45 pm

Post by A_Potato »

Whatever potato you want us to be ;)
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:30 pm

Post by A_Potato »

Okay scum is between Disturbed/Enigma/Shamrock/numberQ/Mhork.
Discuss.
Also getting my partner to ask some questions and stuff.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Post by A_Potato »

So... Disturbed, who do you believe to be scum?
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Post by A_Potato »

Mhorky 'm dear that vote switch onto Rudi was terrible, also your comment directed towards Disturbed gives me bad bad vibes :P
Enigma why do you keep going on about how we're out of RVS when you aren't even providing content to aid us along with it?
Q is giving me bad vibes too but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now since he claims he's tired.
Shamrock's questions don't seem to go anywhere. There's no followup whatsoever with them. I dun liek that one bit.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:47 pm

Post by A_Potato »

There's always room for one more~
Also I forgot to say that you're town.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Post by A_Potato »

You threw out a vote on a good wagon for a weak pressure vote with no good reason for why you moved off. You were too quick to jump the gun on Rudi since that was basically his first post and there wasn't any indication he wasn't going to post more and on-topic.
Those bad bad vibes are too situational to be useful just yet, if one of you/Disturbed flip scum then those bad vibes mean the other is a likely buddy.
Can't really explain the Cheery townvibes and I can't be bothered to.

PEDIT: Klick, like me (Om), is a very arrogant and stubborn person and we're likely to both fight for town leader (though everyone should sheep me over him since my reads are actually good). What do you feel about Disturbed?
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by A_Potato »

I just realised I was wrong about Cheery. His posts are so lifeless and blank and the townvibes I was getting earlier were just an illusion.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by A_Potato »

Wow, you're obviously trying to justify a shitty vote so that I can't attack your vote on Rudi anymore. This vote is even weaker than that vote tbh.
VOTE: Lord Mhork
Thanks for confirming yourself broski~<3
You realise it would look really stupid if I had over half the game in my scumlist, right? I have a reputation to keep y' know?
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:56 pm

Post by A_Potato »

In post 95, Lord Mhork wrote:There's no real town motivation to buddy in this manner,
not when Om has done little to nothing this game.

You blind mate?
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:48 pm

Post by A_Potato »

Okay scum is definitely in Shamrock/Disturbed/Cheery Dog/Mhork.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Post by A_Potato »

It's weaker because a vote for someone who essentially skipped 2 pages of info for a random vote is still better than a vote on someone for something that isn't even a scumslip.
People recognize me now as the awesome player I am and people are willing to sheep me straight off the bat. That's the reputation I need to keep.
I never said you told me to have half the game in my scumlist, you attacked me for specifying one more instead of both. Had I put both in there that would have put me at either 6-7 players in my scumlist (I can't remember how many I had on my scumlist initially and I cbf to check). Frankly that's just stupid and I would have shortened it by mentioning people I think are town instead.
If you're going to use meta to attack me then go read through my recent meta so you actually know what I play like now, if you can't be fucked doing that then you don't really have any basis of an attack on me and I'd advise you to stop bothering with me and pursue your buddies instead.
I've already explained those strong opinions, if you weren't blind like you claim to be you would have noticed.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:22 pm

Post by A_Potato »

Yeah I keep forgetting to state townreads lol.
Klick, Nekoko and guille are def. town, everyone else who isn't a scumread is still town but not so much.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:31 pm

Post by A_Potato »

Disturbed, what are your reads on everyone right now?
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Post by A_Potato »

Emphasis on the everyone btw.
JSYK, I'm getting my partner to go after Disturbed and I'm doing the rest.

Mhorky 'm dear, why are you so curious to know where people stand in regards to your scumreads? Are you planning for mislynches?
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:10 pm

Post by A_Potato »

The spotlight hasn't really shifted to us, Mhork is just using us as a scapegoat to get the pressure off him. It just happened to backfire lol.
I'm still fine with a Disturbed wagon, I feel he hasn't really made many attempts to scumhunt and instead focused on getting the wagon off him.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:11 pm

Post by A_Potato »

Or people could alternatively follow up on their criticisms of Mhork's "case" on us and vote him and lynch him then be all fine and dandy when he flips scum :D
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:39 am

Post by A_Potato »

Klick, don't be dense, Mhork is confirmed scum due to his shitty vote on me.
Also I've already found the scumpool, we just need to lynch from there and we win.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #119 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:04 am

Post by A_Potato »

You're being an idiot.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:15 am

Post by A_Potato »

Explain.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:02 pm

Post by A_Potato »

I will respond to stuff later because I have no motivation whatsoever to do anything at all right now.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:45 pm

Post by A_Potato »

In post 127, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 104, A_Potato wrote:It's weaker because a vote for someone who essentially skipped 2 pages of info for a random vote is still better than a vote on someone for something that isn't even a scumslip.
People recognize me now as the awesome player I am and people are willing to sheep me straight off the bat. That's the reputation I need to keep.
I never said you told me to have half the game in my scumlist, you attacked me for specifying one more instead of both. Had I put both in there that would have put me at either 6-7 players in my scumlist (I can't remember how many I had on my scumlist initially and I cbf to check). Frankly that's just stupid and I would have shortened it by mentioning people I think are town instead.
If you're going to use meta to attack me then go read through my recent meta so you actually know what I play like now, if you can't be fucked doing that then you don't really have any basis of an attack on me and I'd advise you to stop bothering with me and pursue your buddies instead.
I've already explained those strong opinions, if you weren't blind like you claim to be you would have noticed.

He says he didn't realize that there were several pages already, but I don't believe him. How hard is it really to just say that we were still in RVS? His vote was just him wanting to maintain the safety buffer zone of RVS so he wouldn't have to account for where his vote was in the early game.
And how hard is it just to call his reason fake? I didn't vote at all and I had made my first post after him. Does that mean I didn't want to account for where my vote was too?

Nice ego, pal. I liked you better when you had some of that humility. :evil:
Anywho, I still loath sheeping. People should be giving their own opinions rather than just listening to the screaming potato in the corner...
People sheep me because I am right :P

Then why didn't you mention who you thought was town? A pool of 6-7 is bad, sure, but what makes you so certain that if Neko/guille is scum, the other is town? That there is shit logic if ever I've seen it.
I forgot to mention who was town, I stated I forgot when I had to make a quick post mentioning my Cheery townread. It's not a matter of if one=scum the other=town, it's more of I can have one more in my scumreads before I'd just start mentioning townreads instead.

In post 111, A_Potato wrote:Emphasis on the everyone btw.
JSYK, I'm getting my partner to go after Disturbed and I'm doing the rest.

Mhorky 'm dear, why are you so curious to know where people stand in regards to your scumreads? Are you planning for mislynches?

I just wrote out my reads a few posts back... Here:
In post 95, Lord Mhork wrote:
So far I'm getting scummish vibes from A_Potato, guille, and HerrRudi, nullish vibes from Cheery Dog, combinatorialEnigma, Nekoko, numberQ, Shamrock, Venmar, and townish/semi-townish vibes from Disturbed_One and Klick.

And no... I'm trying to hunt scum, Om Nom...

I think you misunderstood here, I'm not calling you out on making sure people know your reads, but you seem to want to know what people's reads are on your scumreads.

In post 114, A_Potato wrote:The spotlight hasn't really shifted to us, Mhork is just using us as a scapegoat to get the pressure off him. It just happened to backfire lol.
I'm still fine with a Disturbed wagon, I feel he hasn't really made many attempts to scumhunt and instead focused on getting the wagon off him.

Pressure? Where was the pressure before?! 'Ah! Potatoman mentioned that he didn't like my Rudi vote! So much pressures I should
immediately attack him and draw a bunch of suspicion my way
!' Om nom, you've played with me before; am I really that stupid and transparent?

Fine, if you're going to use meta on me, I can use it on you. You would know from past experiences that once I get a solid scumread I would almost never let it go, so you tried to shift the attention onto me but it backfired and got you in hot water.

In post 117, A_Potato wrote:Klick, don't be dense, Mhork is confirmed scum due to his shitty vote on me.
Also I've already found the scumpool, we just need to lynch from there and we win.

...Confirmed, Om? Really? And I love your scumpool. You're a regular Internet Stranger now. Great work. >.<

Sarcasm used to discredit, lolloloololol you're better than this.

I see attacks on Nekoko let me go see why.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #174 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:49 pm

Post by A_Potato »

Okay I just lost my townread on Nekoko due to that OMGUS at Venmar, but she's not a scumread yet.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #175 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by A_Potato »

Would like a complete reads list from MoI.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:46 pm

Post by A_Potato »

You only seemed to show suspicion on Venmar right after he attacked you.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:21 pm

Post by A_Potato »

Post #133 is exactly why it's OMGUS.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #199 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by A_Potato »

MoI if we're ever going to work together in this game you're going to need to stop being a self-righteous prick. Last game I played with you was terrible, this game will be better.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:40 am

Post by A_Potato »

You haven't seen the best of me, lately I've gotten better at finding scum, enabling me to call out the scumteam in the 48th post in one of my games.

It's not that it's not sufficient enough information, it's that it's
too much
information. Your posts are too long for me to keep interest in which is why I asked for a reads list since they're way more compact. Just give me a list of your reads with your key reasons and that should suffice for me.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #209 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:55 am

Post by A_Potato »

In post 208, Om of the Nom wrote:I'm sure
everyone
can benefit from you compacting your reads into one post.

Derp lol
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #211 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:10 am

Post by A_Potato »

The amount of scum isn't important to what I'm trying to argue, which is that my accuracy is much better than it used to be.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #213 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:48 am

Post by A_Potato »

More like "Pinpointed my weird vibe from Cheery," to "Something about Cheery feels odd, but I don't have anything concrete."
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #239 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by A_Potato »

Nekoko you are being dumb.
It's almost impossible for me to scumhunt anymore when almost all of the posts now are huge fucking wall posts.
It's too draining on my motivation for me to read them, I'm just skipping over them.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #242 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by A_Potato »

I can't keep my interest in those wallposts long enough to actually read them, I get distracted after reading a few sentences, maybe even paragraphs if I'm lucky.
If you want me to start reading them just put my name in each paragraph and my self-centeredness should make me read it.

PEDIT: I'm in exact agreement with Klick here.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #248 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by A_Potato »

School is also demotivating as fuck and makes me too lazy to really do anything at all.
PEDIT: If it's another wall I will kill you.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #321 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:46 pm

Post by A_Potato »

In post 299, Bitmap wrote:Secondly, has anyone seen the interactions or better yet lack of interaction between Potato(Om) and kondi2424? And what's with Om's massive buddying with MoI? Usually Om is more brash and coarse in his words. It just seems like he's sucking up to everyone and not doing much.
lol
bitmap u r being dumb
why would i buddy someone like moi who i dislike a large amount
like seriously i only buddy awesome people like Whisky

@A_Potato: Can you specify at all times which head is talking? I would like to get a better town read on you if I can.

Hey
Hey
Hey Bitmap
Bitmap hey
Hey

Try reading our posts.
Maybe you'll find the answer.

Bitmap has nothing of use to say on anyone but this hydra and that makes me sad, I thought you may have been town :P
VOTE: Bitmap

Nekoko is being dumb and pushing an inactivity lynch on us, Venmar sums that part up nicely. Also note how she's voting us for not providing anything substantial when she hasn't even specified what substantial would be. Frankly Nekoko is probably just pulling words out of his ass to make his 'case' sound better.

I still don't have much motivation for this game, but I'm going to poke my partner a bit since he needs to post more.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:51 pm

Post by A_Potato »

In post 316, Klick wrote:You're leaning town. Don't screw up. :P

PEdit: Absolutely no clue. He's in my Top Five via PoE.

kondi2424 you're being dumb again.
In post 317, Bitmap wrote:I just have a town feeling on him. He hasn't done anything really scummy but his lack of activity is making me second doubts. I'd be willing to pressure wagon him so that he would post more.

lol
Bitmap stop being scum.
It's making me cringe.
"Om is town and he hasn't done anything scummy but inactivity loloololololol pressure wagons are good I support one on Om despite townread lolololol."
Keep in mind shortly after this you totally go and claim I'm not playing to my town meta. Oh and don't forget the fact that you're actually voting me right now over an actual scumread.

PEDIT: Nah bro, I'm just in a good mood today considering I got the highest marks in the class on my science test. Good Mood = Motivation
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:52 pm

Post by A_Potato »

Besides, you know I'm not the type of person to lay down and take the hits, I fight back.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Post by A_Potato »

Kondi is probably town.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #327 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:55 pm

Post by A_Potato »

Also getting my partner to post now, this time he's going to post random stuff he finds suspicious.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #333 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:28 pm

Post by A_Potato »

In post 330, Cheery Dog wrote:I found one mention of the word 'why' posted by Klick in his ISO, and it was about the case by case claiming schemes.

I am now feeling that you and Mhork are possible buddies since you've got reasons for him being scum listed down for somebody else.

*second hydra head*
Cheery, I am intrigued, what are your reasons for the buddying between Mhork and Bitmap
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #335 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Post by A_Potato »

*first head*
Then maybe you should elaborate more on why it's scummy/indicates buddies.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #365 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 pm

Post by A_Potato »

In post 348, HerrRudi wrote:
A_Potato
What is the post ratio between Om and your other head that is learning? Not seeing much attacking of Disturbed and random opinions that you promise from the not Om head. I'm worried you're trying to keep your other head quiet; I read almost everything as if it's posted by Om. You way overreacted to Bitmap too in #231 and #232

Initially everything regarding Disturbed alone was my partner, and now I'll just get him to mention it's him every time he posts. I'm not trying to keep him quiet, he's just being stubborn as fuck and it's annoying :P
Also I dun see no overreaction, but if that's how you read it does it make me scum?
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #367 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:40 pm

Post by A_Potato »

In post 355, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 323, A_Potato wrote:
In post 316, Klick wrote:You're leaning town. Don't screw up. :P

PEdit: Absolutely no clue. He's in my Top Five via PoE.

kondi2424 you're being dumb again.
In post 317, Bitmap wrote:I just have a town feeling on him. He hasn't done anything really scummy but his lack of activity is making me second doubts. I'd be willing to pressure wagon him so that he would post more.

lol
Bitmap stop being scum.
It's making me cringe.
"Om is town and he hasn't done anything scummy but inactivity loloololololol pressure wagons are good I support one on Om despite townread lolololol."
Keep in mind shortly after this you totally go and claim I'm not playing to my town meta. Oh and don't forget the fact that you're actually voting me right now over an actual scumread.

PEDIT: Nah bro, I'm just in a good mood today considering I got the highest marks in the class on my science test. Good Mood = Motivation

Om Nom, did you actually read Bitmap's 317 and 318?

Read my post again, I mention things from both of those posts. aka I read it.

In post 328, Bitmap wrote:Hmmm.....

UNVOTE:
VOTE: kondi2424

So did Om Nom pass some sort of test or did you just not like the fact that he was seriously fighting back?

If MoI's right and kondi is scum, Bitmap dies next (unless he's already dead), since looking back it looks like he's planning on lynching kondi then try to connect us to kondi so we get lynched. The reason I'm thinking this is because his vote switch only came after I called kondi town.

PEDIT: Nekoko, calling me scum for posting shit that is irrelevant to the game is dumb and you should feel dumb. Unless I do it in massive amounts in which case feel free to attack me. I dislike MoI and frankly him replacing into the game made me apathetic as fuck and that plus school caused my motivation to drop a lot. Also note I thought nQ was scummy early on and listed him in my early scumreads, so Disturbed isn't the only one to have suspected him before MoI :P
Bitmap's rapid style of posting doesn't clear him, since that's his style, it's also my style too. Why do his read differences make him town? It's entirely possible to give the same reads as someone else and still not be sheeping. His reads aren't that different at all, he has me and kondi as scumreads but both Mhork/you and MoI already think they're scum respectively.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #369 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:46 pm

Post by A_Potato »

S-Shut up!
I-I knew that!
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #371 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by A_Potato »

It means I'm right.
Also yeah based on what I said just before kondi scum is very likely now.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #374 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Post by A_Potato »

Right about Bitmap being scum silly :P

Bitmap most likely made the vote switch because I gave a townread on kondi, which if they're buddies, kondi can get bussed by Bitmap and Bitmap will try and then connect kondi to me to get me lynched.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #471 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:39 pm

Post by A_Potato »

I would consider voting kondi right now but I can't shake the feeling that Nekoko is trying to push kondi as a counterwagon to himself.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #473 (isolation #48) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Post by A_Potato »

If Bitmap gets lynched and flips scum then it gives me way more incentive to get kondi lynched tomorrow, but if kondi gets lynched and flips scum the connection isn't as strong.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #484 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:17 am

Post by A_Potato »

In post 367, A_Potato wrote:
Mhork wrote:
In post 328, Bitmap wrote:Hmmm.....

UNVOTE:
VOTE: kondi2424

So did Om Nom pass some sort of test or did you just not like the fact that he was seriously fighting back?

If MoI's right and kondi is scum, Bitmap dies next (unless he's already dead), since looking back it looks like he's planning on lynching kondi then try to connect us to kondi so we get lynched. The reason I'm thinking this is because his vote switch only came after I called kondi town.

A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #494 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:38 pm

Post by A_Potato »

In post 490, Bitmap wrote:A_Potato's scum because he's not shouting and actually using logic unlike how Om would usually play this game.

This is exactly the kind of meta I want to create an alt to escape from. I miss the good old days when I was less intensive and games weren't so draining on me.
Also because as you should know I do play differently when I'm in a teaching hydra since my usual playstyle isn't optimal for everyone so I go for a more general playstyle instead to lead by example.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #496 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:39 pm

Post by A_Potato »

In post 490, Bitmap wrote:If A_Potato is scum, then kondi2424 is most likely scum for lack of interactions between the 2 slots(distancing).

Hey look my theory is right.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #497 (isolation #52) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:39 pm

Post by A_Potato »

I already am you fuckwit.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #498 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:40 pm

Post by A_Potato »

Just kidding ily~
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #500 (isolation #54) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:41 pm

Post by A_Potato »

Bitmap probably can't bullshit a wagon on us quick enough so he's going for the next best thing.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #517 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Post by A_Potato »

In post 515, Bitmap wrote:
In post 514, Shamrock wrote:kfd;ajgkl;jfkl;ad why is your signature so accurate

Fuck it I'm going to figure this out when I'm sober

pedit: you know perfectly well that I've only seen you as town

Om knows my scum meta and he knows this isn't my scum meta. Thus, Om is scum.

Also, vodka and redbull.

Also, the signature came from a game where I won as an SK.

Uhh last game I played with you being scum you were playing almost completely like you are here.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #519 (isolation #56) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Post by A_Potato »

Did you ever think that maybe I don't really know your scum meta at all?
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #622 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by A_Potato »

Goddamnit Bitmap why the fuck did you have to be town?
VOTE: Nekoko
Literally stated she voted kondi to keep herself/himself alive. Aka kondi was the counterwagon.
If MoI is scum like kondi seems to think he can be lynched tomorrow, but I'm not that sure on it yet so I'm not going to follow through.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #636 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by A_Potato »

In post 631, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Potato wrote: If MoI is scum like kondi seems to think he can be lynched tomorrow, but I'm not that sure on it yet so I'm not going to follow through.

Why don’t you have a read Potato? Town Potato in Carbon 14 was more than willing to yell for my head (him being dead wrong irrelevant to the issue)

Because I haven't been paying much attention to what you're actually posting since you wall too much and it's hard for me to read. Couldn't you tell just from our earlier conversation?
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #682 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Post by A_Potato »

In post 681, Cheery Dog wrote:(he isn't fully confirmed yet as potato hasn't posted since the claim)

A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #686 (isolation #60) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:19 pm

Post by A_Potato »

Not really, I'm actually debating on whether or not I should replace out, since MoI is annoying as fuck and my partner isn't doing anything.
A_Potato
A_Potato
Townie
A_Potato
Townie
Townie

Post Post #721 (isolation #61) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:41 pm

Post by A_Potato »

Me and my partner don't want to continue in this game, he can't keep up and I have no motivation.
@Mod: We'd like to replace out please. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Return to “Completed Open Games”