Open 498: Fire and Ice Mafia (Game Over)

Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu May 23, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 6, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: Guille
Oh you.

Vote: Malakittens.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Fri May 24, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Dang it, so many townreads and none of them on me :cry:
In post 18, BoroPhil wrote:This happened to me in that last game and I went into a bit of a meltdown.
What happened to you in the last game?
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Fri May 24, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Actually, time for a serious vote.
Unvote. Vote: guille2015.

I think it would make sense for guille to want me dead in this game, and putting early pressure on me can lead to that happening, if I handle it badly. The reason guille would want me dead is that he knows that not only am I experienced in this setup, but that I believe scum should always try to hit members of the opposing scumteam with the nightkill. This means that guille would consider me a major threat if I end up being on the opposite scumteam.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Fri May 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 41, Malakittens wrote:Why are you so paranoid of Guille possibly wanting you dead Dry? Seems as if you got something to hide. Based on last setup Guille had 3/4 scum pinged early on. This makes me seriously wonder.

Wouldn't the same logic for Guille apply to me also? Wouldn't he want me dead also? As I too have experience here.
I explained why. It's not as if it's a huge tell, but better than random. The same would apply to you, but he hasn't done anything to try and get you killed. He can't vote us both at once. But I believe he would want me dead more specifically because of my philosophy regarding nightkills in this setup.
Cheery Dog wrote:@Dry can I use the same logic for that guille vote against you for wanting guile dead?
You can, although I should point out that I believe there is no such thing as hypocrisy in scumhunting, but I won't go into that unless it becomes necessary.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Sun May 26, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 57, hawkleader3 wrote:I can already tell you that three pages in and I don't have reads on anyone except Dry-fit for his attempt to make guille look scum, but I don't want to put him at L-1 just in case someone quickhammers on accident
Why are you framing it as an "attempt to make guille look scum" rather than genuine scumhunting.
guille2015 wrote:I definitely do not like commando's concern for for L-1. I think we caught scum here. I would like the above resolved before a lynch happens.
And yet your vote is on kamikaze. Do you think there's a danger of a quickwagon?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #5) » Tue May 28, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Hey hawk I'd like you to answer my question.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #6) » Wed May 29, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Cheery I think you encouraged Morton :igmeou:

Not liking Hawk right now. Unvotes even though he says he has a scumread on me. Also avoided my question, although that might be partially my fault because I put a period instead of a question mark.

Unvote. Vote: hawkleader3.

Dreams of Grandeur is looking town.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #7) » Wed May 29, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 122, Dry-fit wrote:Cheery I think you encouraged Morton :igmeou:
Oops meant Bro is encouraging him.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #8) » Thu May 30, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 132, mvmafia wrote:
In post 39, Dry-fit wrote:e reason guille would want me dead is that he knows that not only am I experienced in this setup, but that I believe scum should always try to hit members of the opposing scumteam with the nightkill. This means that guille would consider me a

So you are claiming yourself scum ? wtf is this dude ?

Wanted to vote on a random voter but dry's post seems a clear scum claim.

vote: Dry-fit
You're really going to do this to me on my scumday? Thanks for not quoting the whole thing.

I was saying guille would want me dead if he is scum because from his point of view it would be possible that I am scum, and I would be particularly dangerous to him if it turned out I am scum.

Is that all you got out of your readthrough?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

So I'm currently the leading wagon for...being third on an rvs bandwagon?

BRO's vote at the moment seems the least genuine. He still likes his vote on me even though the only apparent reason he could have had for it was me being third on the RVS wagon, and he hasn't given any reasoning since. He seems the most like scum hoping this lynch will end up going through with him giving minimal effort.

Unvote. Vote: BROseidon.

malakittens wrote:I didn't like the vote on Dry. Felt off, I didn't like the prior slot.
Unfortunately he seems to legitimately think it was a scumslip, so his vote is null imo.
Dreams of Grandeur wrote:also dry fit - what are your thoughts on guille now?
Mostly null. Convoluted as my argument was, it was only a slight scumtell for guille.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:49 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 179, Dreams of Grandeur wrote:
In post 122, Dry-fit wrote:Dreams of Grandeur is looking town.
Why?
I think you asking Cheery what he thinks of Hawk is town, looking to get your preferred lynch rather than any number of other lynches you could have likely coasted into.

Otherwise you've been very proactive and looking at a lot of different angles and players.
BROseidon wrote:@Dry can you give a full list of reads?
Reads that matter are town on Dreams of Grandeur and Cheery, scum on BRO, MvM and dragonfly. Everyone else is in some stage of null.
dragonfly wrote:Dry-fit, why did you attribute Broseidon's reasoning across your whole wagon?
Not sure what you mean by this. If you're asking why I'm singling out BRO from the others on my wagon, it's because he's said he likes his vote on me several times although he's given no explanation as to why. It seems like he's just hoping inertia will push my lynch through without him needing to make a case.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:16 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 196, Commandodude wrote:I think Cheery is town, Dry-Fit dosen't seem to be actively trying to get the votes off himeself and at L-2, I think most mafia would be trying to.
Unvote: Dry- Fit
Okay. So where do you go from here?

mala :facepalm:

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

guille I saw you online. Get your butt in here.
In post 196, Commandodude wrote:I think Cheery is town, Dry-Fit dosen't seem to be actively trying to get the votes off himeself and at L-2, I think most mafia would be trying to.
Unvote: Dry- Fit
Also this is coming from town.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:49 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 217, BoroPhil wrote:Dryfit still the pick for me.
Care to elaborate?

@mvmafia: Any opinions on the other players in this game?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:41 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Dry-fit wrote:And Dry-fit, how do you get Commando being town in that 196 post? Is it you seeing him as town, or because he protected you that you think he's town too?
It's town because it shows he's really trying to figure out who is scum. Also I don't think a new scum player would take his vote off of me, the leading wagon, when he's one of the players under a significant amount of pressure.
In post 231, BoroPhil wrote:
In post 229, Dry-fit wrote:
In post 217, BoroPhil wrote:Dryfit still the pick for me.
Care to elaborate?

@mvmafia: Any opinions on the other players in this game?
You jumped on a wagon early on and you've spent the rest of the day going 'what, why was that so scummy?'

I can't see that you've done anything to hunt for scum and you've basically relied on the hope that everyone thought your early vote was random.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Well time to vote someone who might actually get lynched.

Unote. Vote: dragonfly.

mvmafia is scummy, but his single-minded paranoia has some ring of town to it.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:12 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Well it's a good thing I was killed N1. My day 1 reads were pretty good but my reads sucked after that. So town finally wins this setup, figures this is how it would happen.

Good job with the modding PA. You were quick with everything and obviously put in a lot of effort.

guille I was going to say you finally read me right but then you flipped scum so...

C'mon Andy!

Return to “Completed Open Games”