Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #154 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:14 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

@mutley me and you townbloc y/y?
[line][/line]

Hello everybody! The players here seem to all be posting like sirs:- perfect punctuation, long sentences and posts.

I know of three players in this game personally: Mutley, Saki and Stubbs. Everyone else seems to be a stranger at this point in time. No worries! We can all be friends!

It has come to my attention that Saki has replaced out -- "Fallen into a trapdoor" I see. I'm sorry to burst your bubbles but Saki has merely changed his mask: the "trapdoor" was none other than a fitting room. I'll leave you guys to ponder on what a riddle I am trying to insinuate.

Now. It seems that it is still in the early stages in the game, so I am going to have to formulate some reads.
Unfortunately, this will mean that a majority of the players are Null, as there are no significant happenings or events as of yet.

I am going to put Stubbs and Mutley pre-emptively in my town pile because I WANT THEM TO BE TOWN.

If they really are town, they will be great assets towards our goal and we 3 will lead the town to victory.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #246 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:54 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

town

Notscience
Brian Skies
Skelda
Me a-duh

not town yet but if they were town it would be really good

Mutley
Kubbs
Vierra??

Scumz

Reledelphic
Hiraki

The rest null

according to math that makes 3 null(6 if you consider the "not town yet" part)
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #247 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:56 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

well

what I meant to say was

the 1v1 between Notsci and Reledelphic
IS NOT
TvT; it is likely to be TvS or even worse SvS according to the first few posts

of course its too early to tell but yes carry on
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #248 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:57 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

i prefer notsci so i'm preemptively putting him in "town" but if any scumtells from my [special in-progress how-to read Notsci] book come up i may possibly suddenly switch the reads of rele and notsci
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #251 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:57 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Brian Skies and Skelda give out town vibes; they are actively questioning the game and pondering over others' reads.

The "scumread" on you is very weak, on second thought I may consider even putting you in the town pile. Not many events have happened yet in this game so "compared to the rest" your posts exhibit a few minor scumtells:

1. Pushing cases via semantics

2."notscience has pushed words into Red's mouth all the way to market."

minor hyperbole and misrep

I have explained red vs notscience

all reads at this point can change at any time- the information that will pour in will outweigh what I have seen in this thread as of yet.

on further inspection, you can go into the

"not town yet but if they were town it would be really good" pile.

what ever i'll refresh the reads list at around like... page 17 or so?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #268 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Phone posting

above post by hiraki pings extremely hard scum

conversely, Brian posts is extremely town

I I am willing to bet that red is the scumtell hetr

will case later
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #272 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Not science is "projecting his opinions and views to overshadow red", and not even necessarily "forcing down people's throats"

even if you think he is, the fact that you are heavily exaggerated, and pushing too hard makes me scumread you
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #274 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:28 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

will do.

give me an hour
*placeholder*
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #277 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:01 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Lol I totally forgot to come back to this thread to do the case, my bad 100%,

will make it up to you tomorrow like I'll seriously do the case tomorrow if I'm not busy(if it's not obsolete by then, for example hiraki suddenly dropping a giant towntell"
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #297 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:22 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

sorry hiraki i'll write the case tmr

i was super busy today

and its actually <work> so yeah dont expect me to rush it in a day
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #314 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:17 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Hiraki case

I'm starting from post #6 of his or #122, as the previous posts were catchups/not alignment indicative.
In post 122, Hiraki wrote:Looking busy is something that scum like to do. To confirm that he's looking busy and not just actually trying something neato, there'd have to be a reason for the RQS (never given) and he would need to answer his own question.

P.S. The RQS had nothing going for it. It's almost always a scum tactic.
This post here has a minor null-weak-scum lean. It goes as though he is posting "theories" and "facts" to "help" newbies, but in the end is actually not contributive. However, this is an isolated incident, so this shall not factor in my case.

The good part comes in his meaty posts

Premise:
Hiraki has been calling out players such as notscience for "pushing", and Red for "being hypocritical". However, I am going to show that Hiraki is just as "pushing", if not more, than notscience. He calls notscience out for saying Red's posts are bullshit; yet Hiraki himself calls
my posts bullshit
. There's more. He contradicts himself when he calls red "you're scum. you don't have to write more."; in his next post bashes notscience for calling Red scum.

In the biggest self-contradiction in the whole of this game:
"This is not a town thought"
is pushing. 20 posts later he chides Dessew for calling me town, saying "This is not a town thought". yeah town thought my ass

Evidence

In post 201, Hiraki wrote:
In post 179, notscience wrote:Doesn't this look like scum panicking "oh shit someone came in and pegged me who the fuck is this guy"
Not really.

In post 183, notscience wrote:Lmfao you aren't even TRYING to engage in a 1v1. I'm perfectly ready to, but that doesn't mean I won't push your lynch hard as fuck. And now, you're misrepping saying I'm not.

And now you're coming up with bullshit reasons.

You're definately scum, I'm debating Hiraki still.
You are dumb town.
then we get stuff like this

In post 176, Redelphic wrote:A 2 letter first post and then a random vote on the town as fuck hiraki, it's hysterical that you have the gull to call me scum.
You are scum. You don't need to write more.
In post 256, Hiraki wrote:
In post 188, notscience wrote:I love how you scumslipped and now are whining about it
He did not scumslip in any way, form, or fashion.

In post 199, notscience wrote:His townreads were very buddy-like.

And his scumreads were shit.

I'm trying to engage him in a 1v1 and he has yet to vote me or push Yami.
Also known as: I don't like these things so let me complain about them but micmic how badly in context that he's doing and just try to make myself look better :):):)
In post 278, Hiraki wrote:I'm in
complete assurance that your scumtells and towntells are absolute bullshit
so please, be sure to just give me that giant towntell now.
In post 256, Hiraki wrote:
In post 184, notscience wrote:"How could anyone consider this person to be scum"

Is not a townie thought.
This, however, is pushing.
hypocritical to the max

In post 276, Hiraki wrote:
In post 275, Dessew wrote:he doesn't stick to his reads, he's flexible.
This is not a town thought.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #315 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:24 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Long story short, Hiraki's case here can apply to him as well. I haven't even written my explanation on why "being hypocritical is scummy" or "which scumtells he has displayed in my scum-catching book" yet, all I have just proven is that Hiraki self-contradicts and displays "scummy behaviour" as defined from
his own
"scumtell book". Yeah, no calling my scumtells bullshit this time, I'm using yours.

In post 225, Hiraki wrote:
In post 202, Brian Skies wrote:That's pretty harsh Hiraki. notscience just potentially found us some scum.
notscience has pushed words into Red's mouth all the way to market.

The reason why
Red
Hiraki is scum has absolutely nothing to do with notscience's investigation.

Instead, it lies in the core of three details.

2) Red pulls a completely hypocritical move by calling BlueBonnet out for having a "2 letter first post", fails to introduce why we should care that this happened, and then goes accusatory on the idea that placing a
random
vote on me is bad because he thought I was town.

First off, it's self-explanatory how having a "2 letter first post" is hypocritical. His first post was a few days into the game and his first assessment of the game was two days ago.

Second off, Red fails to say why it's bad to have a two letter first post. This sort of ties in with the first point that he never realized that he was being super hypocritical here but is worth mentioning because stating something and giving nothing to back it up is not a good idea.

Third off,
Red finds something wrong with putting a random vote on someone that he thinks is townie and forgets the definition of townie.
Hiraki calls Notscience out for pushing his thoughts onto others, yet dismisses Metal Sonic's posts as "bullshit" and a player defending him as "not having townie thoughts". By that standard, it just looks like
Red
Hiraki doesn't understand what he just said.

Fourth, and the biggest one, he thought I was town. I don't have a huge problem with Red's read list (excluding the enormous lack of information and content) except for me.
Red wrote: Pushing skeld town. Scumteam or mason? Investing a lot for town which is town. After all the skeld town stuff he votes him lol.
Yet, you never even thought for a second to question whether or not I was town after 180'ing on my Skelda read?

Here's what I'm going to need to even think about changing my read. Full in-depth reviews of why X is town and Y is scum, and they better not contradict what you have already posted.

@4th point, how the hell does thinking that you're town makes him scummy? That makes 0% sense whatsoever.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #316 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:25 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

VOTE: Hiraki

There. Let's dance.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #319 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:38 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 317, Hiraki wrote:
Metal Sonic wrote:In the biggest self-contradiction in the whole of this game: "This is not a town thought" is pushing.
This is my opinion and you have every right to disagree with it. I'm not pushing anything. I'm saying that "(I think) This is not a town thought." Pushing, on the other hand, would be putting words in someone elses mouth. Those words are from me and are my opinions. There is absolutely no possible way I could be pushing unless I am now bipolar.
My point was that you called notscience out for the above post, including the words "This is not a townie thought". That was notscience's opinion on what he interpreted red's post to be. Yet, you post the exact same words later? Pardon me, but I find this highly hypocritical considering that apart from notscience's tendency to repeat and miscontrue(as you claim) red's words based on his own
opinion
, you post the exact same abrasive phrases as he.
In post 317, Hiraki wrote: Saying the same words in a different situation is not doing the same exact thing. Find where Red said these exact words:
Notscience wrote:"How could anyone consider this person to be scum"
The point is that Red never phrased it that way. He was just saying that I was one of his town reads, admittedly in an odd way, but he didn't say that I had to be a town read for everyone else.
Having a emotional response and then being pushed on it, because emotional responses almost always look bad and can be manipulated by town or scum,
is pushing because notscience is performing that said manipulation (i.e. you could twist it into thinking that he meant that he thought that everyone should think I was town which again is just a thought and isn't scummy). He's doing it as town but anyone can still manipulate in order to fulfill their own agenda.
I agree that Red never phrased it that way. Question is: So what?
Notscience is reiterating what he inteprets Red says, albeit in a unprofessional manner. So what? Does that make him scummy? I don't think so.

@
Having a emotional response and then being pushed on it, because emotional responses almost always look bad and can be manipulated by town or scum,

Oh yeah, so now you dislike notscience taking advantage of Red's emotional response.
In post 176, Redelphic wrote:A 2 letter first post and then a random vote on the town as fuck hiraki, it's hysterical that you have the gull to call me scum.
Notice the emotive language that Red uses. "town as fuck hiraki" "hysterical" "gull to call me scum"
So isn't that an emotional response that you capitalise on as well?

My point is: Red posts quite a fair amount of emotional shit and its unfair of you to call Notscience out based on that.

While I was rereading I noticed this
In post 199, notscience wrote:His townreads were very buddy-like.

And his scumreads were shit.

I'm trying to engage him in a 1v1 and he has yet to vote me or push Yami.
Also known as: I don't like these things so let me complain about them but micmic how badly in context that he's doing and just try to make myself look better :):):)
This is the exact example that I should have found.

What you did here is the exact same thing that Notscience does, only in a different fashion. Notscience goes "insert text here", you go Also known as:insert text here.

What I mean is that what Notscience was doing was to input his own intepretation of what Red was saying, and comment on it. If you find that scummy... well, you've done it too.
Metal Sonic wrote:He calls notscience out for saying Red's posts are bullshit; yet Hiraki himself calls my posts bullshit.
No, I called out Notscience for pushing words into Red's mouth. I do think the reasoning that notscience uses is pretty much bullshit though yeah. I never said his posts were bullshit. Meanwhile, you've been delaying this post(s) for a few days now. That's something to question whether or not it'll come. That being said, this is pretty disappointing for a case.
"Pushing words into Red's mouth" is not valid anymore; in lieu of the nugget I found above.
Metal Sonic wrote:There's more. He contradicts himself when he calls red "you're scum. you don't have to write more."; in his next post bashes notscience for calling Red scum.
What's your point? I can't have a scumread on a person who also has a scumread? Not only is that highly illogical but that's hysterically illogical considering this is a mutli-ball setup and Notscience could be on a different scumfaction that Red. Not only that but Notscience could be bussing Red just to get town credit and making a case that would work under normal circumstances isn't a bad attempt (assuming they're both scum here of course).
You misintepret. I meant that you can't have a scumread on a person for scumreading your scumread. You bring up the valid point that it is a multiball setup, and that both of them could be scum. However, you didn't state that in the previous posts and I had no way to figure out that that was your intention.
Metal Sonic wrote:The good part comes in his meaty posts
However, all of the posts that you've quoted from me (201, 256, 278, 276) only one of them consists of an actual meaty post.
I consider those relatively meaty. Especially considering what little has gone on in this game so far.

Moving on...
In post 317, Hiraki wrote: Is there any reason why you have blue text in those posts?
To highlight the similarities in the blue posts I quoted. I'm sorry for not being clear.
In post 317, Hiraki wrote:Could it be that you separated some of my posts to make your case look stronger to other people? 201 and 256 both come up twice but they skip a few posts before coming back. Is there any reason for this other than post manipulation? My bet's on no.
It was to allow the masses to see a blatant contradiction next to each other. There is the inevitable fact that Contradiction A and B are many posts apart, and I have to remove Contradiction A from Post Z which contains other contradictions C and E.

Hold on for a second here.

Remember my initial statements for "scumreading" you? The fact that you were "arguing based on semantics"? This is a perfect example: in no way do the above two questions show that I am scum, nor does the line of questioning elicit a specific alignment-indicative tell from me; more of discrediting my case than proving me scum, which should be the goal. Your semantic questioning, with the above two questions being examples, are a scumtell in my book. And you're not going to tell me that my reads are bullshit, because that's ad hominem and is not a valid argument.
Metal Sonic wrote:@4th point, how the hell does thinking that you're town makes him scummy? That makes 0% sense whatsoever.
The quote was to support the claim. I know
now
that you were just looking for petty words to incriminate me and that's without bringing forward my own evidence without the support of this post.
That was a question. Answer my question. Instead of posting snarky bullshit.

In post 317, Hiraki wrote: I want to know why you thought I was scum before that point in time. Taking a post that was meant to inform Yami, and not just help newbies, is taking a post out of context (haha, what a coincidence! How could Metal Sonic do that???) and having one post for a scumtell is absolutely awful.

So, I want more details please. Why did you think I was scum before Post 246, please and thank you. There will be no dancing here. You don't have feet to stand on.
In post 251, Metal Sonic wrote:Brian Skies and Skelda give out town vibes; they are actively questioning the game and pondering over others' reads.

The "scumread" on you is very weak, on second thought I may consider even putting you in the town pile. Not many events have happened yet in this game so "compared to the rest" your posts exhibit a few minor scumtells:

1. Pushing cases via semantics

2."notscience has pushed words into Red's mouth all the way to market."

minor hyperbole and misrep

I have explained red vs notscience

all reads at this point can change at any time- the information that will pour in will outweigh what I have seen in this thread as of yet.

on further inspection, you can go into the

"not town yet but if they were town it would be really good" pile.

what ever i'll refresh the reads list at around like... page 17 or so?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #320 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:41 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 318, Hiraki wrote:EWBOP: I didn't really understand how to respond to his remarks on 225, which is before 246 to be fair, so I didn't include them in my big post. But now I understand that Metal Sonic edited my part out.

Metal Sonic: In the future, do
not
edit my posts in a manner that makes it look like I wrote those things. ESPECIALLY, DO NOT edit my post in order to put your words in it, bold or not bold.

I'm OK with commentary in bold. I am NOT OK with what you did. Especially in the third-off part. It was highly inappropriate.
Uh yeah take a chill pill this is a game

For the purposes of this game, noted.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #322 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:57 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 321, Hiraki wrote:But your point is an incorrect view of the situation. That's what I was getting at.

Just because we said the same words doesn't mean that we have the same meaning.
Fine.

In post 321, Hiraki wrote:
Metal Sonic wrote:I agree that Red never phrased it that way. Question is: So what?
So what? That's the basis of Notscience's point there. He thinks that and I think this? How could you just play it off as a so what? I was addressing that he was wrong and furthermore it was pushing words into his mouth. That sole claim wasn't the only point I had you know. I didn't just say "notscience did one bad thing and therefore he's done it waaaaayyyy too many times." He did it almost every time in that post(s) except for maybe twice, if my memory serves me correctly.
The basis of his point is that he thinks that "Red is saying this and I find it scummy."

Yet, you capitalise that "Red never phrased it like this therefore Notscience is scummy"

So, your point is that Notscience is wrong and it is miscontruing Red's words; did I understand you correctly?

Question is, how is Notscience being wrong; and phrasing Red differently from what it originally was, scummy?

Town can be wrong. Town can manipulate phrases.

Thank goodness you have him in the dumb town pile.
Hiraki wrote:No? I'm looking at the whole statement while Notscience focused on the "town as fuck" part. When I examined that particular phrase further on, I didn't talk about how he said it. Notscience did talk about that. What I said was a completely different subject matter (how/why could he think I was town?) I absolutely did not take an emotional role into my assessment and if you feel that I did I would expect you to quote where I did it and explain how I did it. Again, you're doing the same thing here. Throwing words at a poster and hoping they'll form a collage. The problem is that it's not working.
I don't agree with your opinion that notscience talking about emotional aspects is wrong, but fair enough.

I want you to explain this:
9 words. Describing an obviously emotional statement; and concluding he is scum. Explain this for me.
Hiraki wrote:For like the fifth time now, I do not think the thought was scummy. People can think and can write down their thoughts in the thread, that's fine. But when the thought manipulates the thought of another person, i.e. what Notscience did, then that thought can be considered scummy.
Thanks for making this clear.

However, I don't think notscience's manipulation of Red's "thoughts" was malicious:- as in having scum intention. More of miscontrived. But I can see where your conflict is coming from now.
Hiraki wrote:Huh? I wasn't even thinking of factions right now. I'm just looking at reads. I would be OK with finding someone who I think is scum that also thinks my other scumread is scum. Haven't you heard of bussing? I mean, really?
That's just a hypothetical situation just to cover up what might have been the worse case scenario, it is clear from your posts that those weren't your thoughts at that time. Next, I find it highly unlikely that Red and Notsciences, if scum, are on the same team together.

But didn't you have him in your "Dumb town" list?
Hiraki wrote:You do realize that in order to find scum you absolutely need to understand the terminology of other players in order to realize that they're slipping rather than I(you) think you're slipping because it doesn't work with my standards of communication that you could make that statement and be town?
It's a common fact that some scums like hiding behind technical detail. My intepretation is that scum tend to discredit a case by harping on the semantic aspects of it instead of rebutting the main points. You showed behaviour of this in quite a few of your previous posts, therefore it pinged.
Hiraki wrote:I don't think you're scum. You're leaning dumb town at this point. That being said, I'm not here to figure out your alignment yet. I'm satisfied with two scumreads. If I find something that piques my interest, I'll bring it up. So far, I have been discrediting your in case in my viewpoint. Since you are stubborn, and I know this now and it's regardless from alignment, I know you will never cease trying to find me as scum. So eventually I'll just "give-up." Not yet though.
Well I'm here to figure out your alignment. I don't have enough scumreads.

Just to clarify again, who are your two scumreads? Red and who?

Notscience is in your "dumb town pile", and I believe VA is a policy lynch on your part.

Also, you hit it spot on on the fact that I am stubborn. I'd be satisfied at this point, but there are still a few more things I need to clarify.
Hiraki wrote:Woah, huh? Are you planning out what you think I'm going to say? Not only is that pretty dumb but that's actually scummy.
No. I meant if you called my scumreads "bullshit" once more I would have put you on my shit list.

You didn't.
Hiraki wrote:No, that's seriously it. The quote right after that should explain it. You just didn't read the entire post and now it's completely clear. Sorry to embarrass you but it's the truth.
It would've been alot clearer if you explained why he would buddy you of all people, and is scum. Objectively speaking, that quote could have been done by an extremely idiotic town.
Hiraki wrote: And
now
you're on my shitlist. Fuck off.
You're too abrasive.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #327 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

UNVOTE: hiraki
VOTE: Red
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #332 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:00 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 330, notscience wrote:GOD DAMNIT HIRAKI LETS FIGHT
no i already did
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #345 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 343, Hiraki wrote:
notscience wrote:Au contraire.
Paschendale alt confirmed then. You haven't improved at all. You've gotten much worse than what I remember.
nope.

this guy is original

pasch is a different guy

also i think i found another scum but i gotta wait and see
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #348 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 347, notscience wrote:Mnem is Red's scumbuddy

That was easy.
^

skelda is not scum

neither am i
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #349 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

and hiraki is definitely not scum
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #351 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

oh my god u suck
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #382 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:42 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 375, Skelda wrote:What do you mean, forced? Hey NSin, how are you? Anyway...

I honestly don't know what to do at this point. Obviously I know my own lynch is bad, but this whole game is just a mass of inactivity and stupidity.

A VOTE: Red is what I've got. JK was scummy and he is scummy. And as for VA, I dunno. She barely posted at all in the last game I played with her, because she replaced in late. So I think just Null, honestly.

Notscience is a pain, but not sure he's scum.

I guess a lot of the votes for me are just votes for the way I am. Right now, my biggest scumread is Red. Everything else is confused.

this was a bad post

i hope this is the only one! otherwise i will have to change my read
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #398 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Skelda is probably town

let's lynch red