-Kubbs-
-Kubbs-
Townie
-Kubbs-
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by -Kubbs- »

In post 25, Skelda wrote: VOTE: Dessew seems like a nice starting point to me. But any more votes on you too soon and I'm unvoting.
In post 43, Skelda wrote: VOTE: Vote: JKLM because you, not only do I not suspect Dessew much anymore, but you have been really fishy all game. I don't like it.
So what do you guys think about a skelda/Dessew scum team? I don't like skelda voting then saying he will unvote if anybody else's votes Dessew. What is the point of your vote then?
Then JKLM votes and, as promised, skelda unvoted and votes JKLM. Oh yeah, and Dessew is no longer a scum read?

VOTE: Skelda

Yami is probably town. Still undecided on everybody else.

-Karnage-
Hydra of Karnage and StubbsKVM
-Kubbs-
-Kubbs-
Townie
-Kubbs-
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:57 am

Post by -Kubbs- »

In post 5, JKLM wrote: Skelda:

Neither do I, its a lot of paranoia that runs rampant, but its better than NOTHING.

I read about RQS, and became very interested in it, so I think ill try it out here:
In post 7, JKLM wrote:I literally just realized Mutley is in this game.

vote Muttley

HIYA MUTLEY HERP DERP

unvote

But really I'd rather not do that
So you chose not to RVS in you first post because you don't like it and offer RQS instead. Yet when you see muttley is in the game you RVS him. I thought you didn't RVS because its "paranoia"?
-Kubbs-
-Kubbs-
Townie
-Kubbs-
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:36 am

Post by -Kubbs- »

Skelda wrote:VOTE: Dessew seems like a nice starting point to me. But any more votes on you too soon and I'm unvoting.
Why do you want to bring the unvoting part up at this point? Wouldn't it be better to see what happens without you saying you"ll unvote?
Skelda wrote:I voted because I thought his behavior was odd and I wanted to express my suspicion, but seeing as he had rapidly just gotten two votes, I wasn't ready for a fourth too soon. What more reason did I need?
If he was suspicious, what's the problem getting a fourth vote on him? Isn't pressure the best way to see a players reactions?
YamiNoKira wrote:That's all you have to say? I know we just started, but really? Nothing else?
Does it bother you that much? It was page 1...
JKLM wrote:This vote is mostly for pressure for now
Are you only voting him for pressure? If you are, why mention it?
Skelda wrote:not only do I not suspect Dessew much anymore
Skelda wrote:I don't suspect Dessew any less
which is it? Isn't it a little early for contradictions?
Skelda wrote:Alright, Yami, I'm going to try a new way of explaining myself. Let us suppose that my suspicions is my sight and I am sitting in a room with a bunch of writing utensils. For the sake of argument, Des is a crayon and JK is a pencil. At first, I look at the entire bunch evenly, when I notice something odd about the color of the crayon, so I look towards it while remaining very aware of the rest of the bunch. Then, the pencil moves and, of course, I immediately turn towards it and any oddity about the crayon seems insignificant. That is what just happened. I still think the crayon is odd, but I don't notice it as much as I did prior to the pencil's movement. Make sense?
If you say "the crayon doesn't look odd anymore" and then later "I think the crayon looks equally odd", how does that make sense to you?

Stubbs.
-Kubbs-
-Kubbs-
Townie
-Kubbs-
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:27 am

Post by -Kubbs- »

In post 69, Skelda wrote: I didn't want a bunch of people jumping on him too fast. That makes me uncomfortable.
Why would a wagon on one of your scum reads make you uncomfortable?
In post 83, YamiNoKira wrote:VOTE: Mutleyddmc

I have a feeling you're just baiting me, but I need something more from you than RVS right now. I'm not opposed to Lynch all (Active) Lurkers.
that is just the way mutley usually plays from my limited experience with him.

-Karnage-
-Kubbs-
-Kubbs-
Townie
-Kubbs-
Townie
Townie

Post Post #138 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:12 am

Post by -Kubbs- »

Skelda wrote:I didn't want a bunch of people jumping on him too fast. That makes me uncomfortable.
Why? Putting other people other pressure makes you uncomfortable? How does that make sense to you?
Skelda wrote:That isn't fair. Those were taken out of context. In the second I was trying to explain the first's admittedly poor wording after you all attacked me because of it. I've given my explanation for this many times and I'm getting tired of repeating myself.
Your explanation just doesn't make sense. That's why you're getting pushed on it. The fact that you fail to give a reasonable explanation makes me feel good about my vote.
JKLM wrote:I know it takes away from the pacing to ask a question but, what are the major benefits of being a hydra, as well as downsides? I just want Roget an understanding.
It's always nice to compare reads with someone you know for sure has the same alignment. You also get to see someone elses reasoning in the game and learn from it.
The downside is you may end up having different reads and that is never good.
Hiraki wrote:HUGE POST
I gotta say I skipped a big part of your post. A lot of it seemed like it didn't really matter.
Do you always post like this? Or just on your catchup?
Mutley wrote:Also saki why did you decide to 'replace' out
Why do you ask this when he is already replaced?

I've been very busy this week and will continue to be busy in the upcoming weeks. I'll try and keep up but my post will likely not be very frequent.
Hopefully quality of the content will make up for the quantity.
-Kubbs-
-Kubbs-
Townie
-Kubbs-
Townie
Townie

Post Post #139 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:12 am

Post by -Kubbs- »

that was Stubbs...
-Kubbs-
-Kubbs-
Townie
-Kubbs-
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:47 am

Post by -Kubbs- »

I have no time right now, and searching for Karnage. More later
-Kubbs-
-Kubbs-
Townie
-Kubbs-
Townie
Townie

Post Post #252 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:20 am

Post by -Kubbs- »

My apologies to stubbs for not holding up my end of the hydra...
In post 149, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 148, Skelda wrote:
In post 146, Brian Skies wrote:Also, I forgot to move my vote.

VOTE: Mutley
What exactly has Mutley done? I don't find him particularly scummy, he hasn't been on my radar much at least.
Do you think he's scum? Do you think he's town? If you can't answer yes to either question with confidence, then there is something wrong. And this is why I'm voting him. Just because Kubbs wants to condone his actions up to this point based on meta doesn't mean I have.
In post 153, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 152, Redelphic wrote:If I might give my insight into Mutley, this is his usual playstyle. Yes it can be misconstrude as scum (or purposely used to that affect) but where Mutley begins to shine and open up is in the later game where he can be a powerful ally. I would not suggest lynching him Day 1, and I'm taking a leap of faith in saying that which I hope you appreciate.
Karnage, how do you feel about this statement?
I wasn't condoning his playstyle, but just making you aware that this was the way he typically plays.
I can't agree with red's statement that muttley is a strong end game player as I haven't experienced end game with him.
In post 171, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 169, Skelda wrote:He is making more an an effort than, say,
Viera, whose longest post has consisted of correcting the spelling of her name
Just be glad you're even getting that much.
It's not indicative of the slot (same issue with Mutley)
It's not indicative of what about the slot?
In post 179, notscience wrote:
In post 174, Redelphic wrote:I must be blind because I don't see notscience on the player list or replacement list. Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?
Doesn't this look like scum panicking "oh shit someone came in and pegged me who the fuck is this guy"
Redelphic wrote:Oh, that makes more sense.

What doesn't make any sense is why you would even try and defend that shit play Blue Bonnet. A 2 letter first post and then a random vote on the town as fuck hiraki, it's hysterical that you have the gull to call me scum.
And this, he trieds to equate content to scumhunting ability while ultimately ignoring my points. "Oh you have two posts lol u suck nub"

VOTE: Red
I don't see it this way. I was confused for a minute myself.

Not that I'm willing to call red town. We've been reading skelda and the jklm slot both as scum.

-Karnage-
-Kubbs-
-Kubbs-
Townie
-Kubbs-
Townie
Townie

Post Post #301 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:48 am

Post by -Kubbs- »

In post 191, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 189, notscience wrote:Brian, your vote would be much better served on Redelphic.
I think so too,
but not because you're asking me to.
why do you feel the need to say the bolded part? Are you afraid of being called out on it?
Brian Skies wrote: Also, Dessew. I can't get a proper read on it because I swear it has a lightning rod on its head that makes me want to lynch the ever-loving fuck out of it even though I think it's probably town.
Why do you think he's town?
Skelda wrote:And as for notscience and Brian Skies, I think you are both town, although if Red flips town (unlikely), I might wind up feeling differently. Actually, I'm probably going to feel differently at some point since I'm always second-guessing myself in these games, but as for right now based on this argument you both seem to have the best interest of the town in mind.
I have a real problem with the fact you're saying you're already pretty sure you're going to doubt those townreads in the future. It doesn't feel town motivated.
Redelphic wrote:You don't understand them because I haven't explained them. These are not traditional reads like you see everyone else always making. Before I received my role pm I read through the thread quickly and briefly in point form wrote down the first thing that came to mind. Call it whatever you want notscience but my reads are not "forced" as you say, I didn't even know my alignment at the time. I said to take them with a grain of salt, you should really not be reading into them like you are. I would rather be someone who replaces into a game and actually gives some point of view rather than a lurker who doesn't give a fuck and gets a free pass. When you ask these kind of people questions they don't answer them, they find 52 ways from sunday how to call you scum, it's pointless. Yeah my reads are a little wonky, but It's kinda hard to get reads off a stale bunch of posts that you had no involvement in.
Whether or not it is true that you got your reads before you got your role pm is irrelevant really. It's multiball, so scum can still scumhunt for the other team. I don't really see any reason why you brought that up.

In post 261, Skelda wrote:Alright, so with Red, I liked his. It seemed a bit like a genuinely frustrated town to me. At the moment think with him and notscience, one is scum and one a bad town. And, admittedly, the way notscience jumped the gun on Red being scum might be a scum taking advantage of a player who is inexperienced and gives an easy lynch. Or maybe they are both scum different factions, that's a definite possibility. But, notscience exaggerating how scummy Red, along with the fact that no on currently has their vote on notscience, makes me think that VOTE: notscience might be a good idea for now. If he flips town, though, we are totally lynching Red. And I'm not opposed to a Red lynch either, but at the moment, between Hiraki's ideas on notscience and notscience's pushing so hard, I think notscience at least deserves a vote.
Ewww... You want to lynch either of them, and when they flip town, lynch the other? Eww...
Notscience wrote:I say that skelda is next scum to die
Next = First actually. Vote with me!

Notscience is town.
I'm having trouble developing a proper read on Hiraki.
I'm not interested in Vieira Assasin(yet). He gets to live until day 2 for now.

Skelda is scum and should get more votes.
JKLM/Redelphic slot is still scummy.

Stubbs.
-Kubbs-
-Kubbs-
Townie
-Kubbs-
Townie
Townie

Post Post #333 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:06 am

Post by -Kubbs- »

catching up here and there, ISO'ing some of our question marks:
In post 258, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 252, -Kubbs- wrote:
In post 171, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 169, Skelda wrote:He is making more an an effort than, say,
Viera, whose longest post has consisted of correcting the spelling of her name
Just be glad you're even getting that much.
It's not indicative of the slot (same issue with Mutley)
It's not indicative of what about the slot?
It's not alignment indicative. VA is playing to his meta. If you have two players that haven't done anything alignment indicative but are both playing to their meta, then you have to be consistent in your treatment of the slots.
Then why after two players told you that it was typical muttley play (ie his meta) did you vote for him but not VA? That doesn't seem to be consistent.

-Karnage-
-Kubbs-
-Kubbs-
Townie
-Kubbs-
Townie
Townie

Post Post #427 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:45 am

Post by -Kubbs- »

Super busy. No time at all right now.

Stubbs