Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Thu May 01, 2014 9:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hi Trickster.

Are you Fire scum or Ice scum?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Thu May 01, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Blushing... red... fire mafia... lynch it
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Thu May 01, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That exact same thing happened in a game of this I modded
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Thu May 01, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That was @BoroPhil
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Thu May 01, 2014 9:07 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I came in like a wrecking ball

VOTE: mastin
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #26 (isolation #5) » Thu May 01, 2014 9:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not even a joke or a comment on my name being deceptive. I'm disappointed
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #28 (isolation #6) » Thu May 01, 2014 10:59 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 7, Tr1ckster wrote:
In post 6, Not_Mafia wrote:Blushing... red... fire mafia... lynch it
Fire's orange. The really hot stuff is blue.

Fallacious argument.

Lynch it.
Tr1ckster
tr
1c
kst
e
r
1ce
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #39 (isolation #7) » Fri May 02, 2014 1:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You seem to be trying way too hard to find scumtells in RVS
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #43 (isolation #8) » Fri May 02, 2014 1:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 41, Moonlight wrote:
In post 39, Not_Mafia wrote:You seem to be trying way too hard to find scumtells in RVS
Is that a bad thing though? You either care about which part of the Mafia Tricks is in or you deliberately said something that would get the heat on yourself and want to see reactions.

This is my reaction.
It was an innocuous RVS joke post, I don't understand how you see this as alignment indicative
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #45 (isolation #9) » Fri May 02, 2014 1:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

How is me asking if you are fire scum or ice scum a freudian slip?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #58 (isolation #10) » Fri May 02, 2014 5:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You've yet to actually explain why my question was alignment indicative
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #62 (isolation #11) » Fri May 02, 2014 5:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Let's say I am scum. Why would I phrase my question that way, if Trickster is scum then I'd either know which scum he is, if he was my partner, or if he wasn't, which scum team he would have to be on if he was scum. The distinction of which scum is which is far important to town.

See how I can construct an argument saying the opposite. You can wifom and twist what I said 6 ways of Sunday but it will still be a random RVS joke post.

I don't know whether to vote Moonlight for badly twisting innocuous RVS posts in to scum tells, Finglove for wagoning with a naked vote or Trickster for sheeping.

Eenie meenie miny moonlight

VOTE: Moonlight
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #66 (isolation #12) » Fri May 02, 2014 6:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 63, Tr1ckster wrote:No, because that doesn't say you're town, it just says you might not be scum.
If you're going to use that standard then there's no such thing as a towny post or a townread, just "might not be scum" posts and "might not be scum reads".
In post 63, Tr1ckster wrote:Why is wagoning bad?
I said him wagoning with a naked vote was bad.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #69 (isolation #13) » Fri May 02, 2014 6:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why are you so concerned with Moonlight being townread?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #72 (isolation #14) » Fri May 02, 2014 6:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You know what my reasons for voting him are
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #75 (isolation #15) » Fri May 02, 2014 6:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@Tr1ckster I've stated why I'm voting him, if you don't agree with it cool, but as much I'd love to pull an imaginary argument out of my arse to appease you you're just going to have to disagree. And I didn't literally eenie meenie miny moe, he was were I most wanted pressure of the 3 people I listed
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #77 (isolation #16) » Fri May 02, 2014 6:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That was quick
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #128 (isolation #17) » Sat May 03, 2014 5:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@Mod- Are you using the typical kills system for this setup? I.e A kills B and B kills A and both die?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #131 (isolation #18) » Sat May 03, 2014 6:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's partly curiosity but it is very relevant for town to know this (not now but down the line), for example look at 3p Lylos in this theme with a Fire scum and an Ice scum, a crosskill results in a town win. I wanted to establish it early.

The reason it came to mind was you pointing out we're in plurality lynch and if crosskills are disallowed it makes this very scumsided. Also I only have proper scumgame and it's offsite, I can link you if you like

Also I'll say this now, a modkill on Trickster would be ridiculously unnecessary, I don't understand why spoiler tags would even be disallowed in the first place
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #132 (isolation #19) » Sat May 03, 2014 6:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

one proper scumgame*
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #134 (isolation #20) » Sat May 03, 2014 6:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Scumgame

Some formatting stuff got ruined in a forum change unfortunately, so VCs are pretty unreadable

UNVOTE: Moonlight
VOTE: Finglove

I've exhausted my vote on Moonlight
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #136 (isolation #21) » Sat May 03, 2014 6:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Finglove was one of those
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #161 (isolation #22) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't know whether I love this or hate this
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #165 (isolation #23) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who's the purple?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #167 (isolation #24) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

When is green showing up?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #172 (isolation #25) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Is No one a user or is no one no one?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #177 (isolation #26) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

You'll have to explain where the irony is for me
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #179 (isolation #27) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

There's a difference between jokey/rubbish reasons in RVS and latching on to something rubbish to go 'omg I got us out of RVS towncred please' with.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #180 (isolation #28) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

And Trickster that doesn't change the fact that you misrepped his case
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #187 (isolation #29) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 184, Tr1ckster wrote:
In post 179, Not_Mafia wrote:There's a difference between jokey/rubbish reasons in RVS and latching on to something rubbish to go 'omg I got us out of RVS towncred please' with.
Your argument here is I'm scum for doing it because I look like town for doing it.

What?
My argument is it's an artificial way of trying to look like town, please stop with the misrepping. I'd be voting you right now if your presence in the game wasn't still up in the air.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #194 (isolation #30) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Trickster, and Moonlight for that matter, stop trying to treat your reason(s) as an isolated RVS post, you were building a case off it, that's the difference.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #201 (isolation #31) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 189, Tr1ckster wrote:It means I'm asking you why it's bad to vote for someone for "rubbish" reasons during RVS.
In post 185, Moonlight wrote:If, for example, I vote you now and my provided reasoning is that football/soccer avatars are only used by scum, does that mean I'm scum?
Trivialising what they were doing as "oh lol just another RVS post", when they were in fact trying to build a case off it
In post 196, Moonlight wrote:Question for Tricks: does Boro's play this game remind you of the same play it reminds me? It's almost like history repeating itself in a way.

To everyone else: Why is building a case based on bad reasoning a scumtell? Are you scumhunting or are you just after players whose play you disagree with? Are you just hoping that those players just happen to be scum?

You don't always catch scum for the right reasons.
And now acknowledging they were in fact building a case.

Also Moonlight, please do not ask blatantly leading questions to push the narrative that you want
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #206 (isolation #32) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 14, Tr1ckster wrote:
In post 11, Moonlight wrote:But seriously, I don't like how NM asked "fire or ice", scum is scum. I
could
see him doing it on purpose to get a discussion going and I assume that votes won't count yet, sooo... yeah.
Like in games with an SK where a big scumtell is worrying mostly about the SK?
You also just heard it from (one of the) horses' mouth
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #208 (isolation #33) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 204, Moonlight wrote:
In post 199, BoroPhil wrote:And now acknowledging they were in fact building a case.

Also Moonlight, please do not ask blatantly leading questions to push the narrative that you want
I'm more interested in why you want me to stop. Why does my issue with Boro concern you? Are you threatened by it?
Why did you misattribute this quote? And no, why would I be threatened? Don't handwave my criticism by saying "Are you threatened by it?", respond to it. Your question was blatantly leading and coaching, you weren't looking for Trickster's objective opinion you were just getting him to parrot you.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #211 (isolation #34) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

When you phrase your question that way, you're planting an idea in his head before he has an opportunity to actually formulate his answer in his head. It's leading him to a desired response. Whether this was intentional, is what I'm trying to establish.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #214 (isolation #35) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I haven't found anything that he's said so far objectionable, if you want my read on him, I've agreed with his posting so far and find it genuine, so I lean slight town, however, multi-faction setup and all that.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #216 (isolation #36) » Sat May 03, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I have early slight town leanings on Yuriko and Pasch/Ascended, everyone else is pretty much null, including tman, I found his "lol RVS wagon" thing to be more lazy than scummy.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #220 (isolation #37) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

@Moonlight I liked Yuriko's entry. And can you quote where you see me having an issue with you defending Trickster, I'm not completely sure what you mean there.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #222 (isolation #38) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think I get what you're saying, you and Trickster are very parallel and I'm attacking you both, where as I haven't said anything about Boro and I being so parallel. And well, I agree with Boro but I don't agree with you and Trickster, not much else to it really.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #232 (isolation #39) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

When Mastin catches up on this we're going to get the wallingest wall ever to wall
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #235 (isolation #40) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

@ 3 headed monstrosity, I thought Viomi was an alt of Chrimi and vice versa
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #290 (isolation #41) » Sun May 04, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@ Baezu. Looking for associative stuff like that without a flip is shaky at best, especially at d1, you should just be voting your strongest scumread, that reads list not being followed by a vote is a little concerning, and some of your reads seem to forget this a multi-faction game, scum can scumhunt and contribute naturally because they're looking for the other scum team. I do agree about the tman wagon though, however there seems to be inconsistency with this and your reads on the people who were driving a tman wagon
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #291 (isolation #42) » Sun May 04, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

A few people need to stop theorying scumteams so early, it just gets conf bias muddying your reads. It's d1, just lynch the scummiest player.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #299 (isolation #43) » Sun May 04, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'll VOTE: Trickster then. Bored of waiting for the mod to come in
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #301 (isolation #44) » Sun May 04, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I also don't like his buddying on you, I see him trying to self impose a town bloc
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #305 (isolation #45) » Sun May 04, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

When did I say I'd lost my scum read on you?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #309 (isolation #46) » Sun May 04, 2014 9:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 306, Moonlight wrote:@NM: You know, I love Town blocks. I do. Before I even knew what the term was, I caught myself having the instinct to form one from my very first game on this site.

And here's where my problem is with this game: one isn't forming on its own. There are too many forces working against each other. Too many different opinions from too many players. Chaos.
Scum can weasel their way in to a townbloc in this too easily by just hunting the other scum team.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #311 (isolation #47) » Sun May 04, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

He has a valid point, you've been trying to self impose a town bloc with Moonlight and establish yourself as town leader all game.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #324 (isolation #48) » Sun May 04, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What does that mean?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #335 (isolation #49) » Sun May 04, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 328, Tr1ckster wrote:
In post 326, BoroPhil wrote:give me examples of each of those please Tricky.
I rest my case.
I don't see how someone asking you to substantiate your scumread on them "rests your case"
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #341 (isolation #50) » Sun May 04, 2014 11:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@Trickster I really don't consider it a waste of time to actually substantiate your scumread. And yours and Moonlight's circle jerk is starting to become really tiresome
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #348 (isolation #51) » Sun May 04, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

@Moonlight That was a bit flippant of me sorry, however it's not productive to have you two conf biasing and constantly congratulating each other in a circle, if one of you is town and one of you is scum it can become fatal late game.
In post 320, Zephyrus wrote:I haven't voted for Baezu because I see no reason in voting her because she voted me.
However, having just ISO'd Zephy, this post slipped me by. This is way too self conscious to have come from town, if you're town, why would Baezu's voting you affect your desire to vote them?

VOTE: Zephy
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #350 (isolation #52) » Sun May 04, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

EBWOP: However, having just ISO'd Zephy, I noticed this post which slipped me by earlier. This is way too self conscious to have come from town, if you're town, why would Baezu's voting you affect your desire to vote them?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #353 (isolation #53) » Sun May 04, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Semi off topic; I'd love nothing more for postgame lulz than for Trickster and Moonlight to be on opposite scumteams who are both trying to captalise on their dynamic to get townread
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #355 (isolation #54) » Sun May 04, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Moonlight have you been keeping track of the votes at all? Unsure how many votes are on Zephy right now
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #360 (isolation #55) » Sun May 04, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

She can't even spoiler tag it :/
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #388 (isolation #56) » Mon May 05, 2014 12:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

This '4' headed hydra is actually 2 heads, one of the heads doesn't exist and Viomi and Chrimi are alts of eachother
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #391 (isolation #57) » Mon May 05, 2014 12:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Correct
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #394 (isolation #58) » Mon May 05, 2014 2:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 173, 4 Heads of Insanity wrote:
In post 172, Not_Mafia wrote:Is No one a user or is no one no one?
No one is no one.
In post 235, Not_Mafia wrote:@ 3 headed monstrosity, I thought Viomi was an alt of Chrimi and vice versa
In post 236, 4 Heads of Insanity wrote:
@NM Indeed, the two of us do share a body. We are very different, however.
They are 2 heads
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #397 (isolation #59) » Mon May 05, 2014 3:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It is relevant because they can't use "it was the other head" as a defense, and Viomi used to have Chrimi listed as her "troll account" in her sig and Chrimi used to have Viomoi listed as her "serious alt" in her Chrimi sig, so this is not a matter of mental health or identity. It's just trolling.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #408 (isolation #60) » Mon May 05, 2014 6:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Trickster they're just page 1 reads, you seem... jumpy
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #412 (isolation #61) » Mon May 05, 2014 6:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Page by page reads show greater willingness to be transparent and can assist town in reminding them of stuff they may have forgotten, which is especcially helpful in a game as fast paced as this.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #415 (isolation #62) » Mon May 05, 2014 6:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@ Trickster Nothing is ever "no longer relevant" in mafia. (That's semi-hyperbole but you get my point)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #417 (isolation #63) » Mon May 05, 2014 6:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 416, Tr1ckster wrote:There's no such thing as a relaxed, soothing scumhunt. I think mastin of all people would know that.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: The_Ascended

Please explain why you think N_M's game is town.

PEdit:

I would disagree. But even if you think that, there is stuff that's so outdated it's not helpful to discuss it anymore.

Of course you can have a relaxed tone/demeanour and scumhunt.

Your unnecessarily defensive interaction with Mastin's early game reads just reels of bad omgus to me

VOTE: Trickster
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #425 (isolation #64) » Mon May 05, 2014 7:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I feel like this is necessary

@ Mod why is the no spoiler tags rule in place? They're useful for preventing having to scroll past walls and I don't see why they would be banned
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #450 (isolation #65) » Mon May 05, 2014 9:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@Trickster. In what way is Mastin's posting VI or scummy? This isn't the first time you've hand waved criticism of you by just OMGUSing or calling what people are saying nonsense with no explanation. It's mud slinging without actually trying to refute the arguments against you and it's further example of you trying to post as if you're conf towned, which feeds in to my read on you trying to impose a townblock
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #454 (isolation #66) » Mon May 05, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm torn on Moonlight readflipping on Trickster here, the posting itself feels very organic, however the timing of it bothers me, plus he strikes me as a player with the ability to look organically town with his posting
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #462 (isolation #67) » Mon May 05, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Finglove declared V/LA. Yuriko does need prodding though, also, prod the mod.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #500 (isolation #68) » Tue May 06, 2014 4:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Trickster instead of passive aggressive comments like that and just calling people on your wagon VIs or scum with no explanation, you could actually start responding to what people are saying, if you are town you're just making things worse for yourself and for us.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #508 (isolation #69) » Tue May 06, 2014 6:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

So basically you two are saying "too scummy to be scum".

@Moonlight. To what extent are your reads on Trickster and Zeph associative to eachother?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #535 (isolation #70) » Sat May 10, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

That's L-1 I believe
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #548 (isolation #71) » Sun May 11, 2014 3:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm maybe letting multi-faction paranoia cloud my reads too much but the only people I'd give even slight townreads to at this point are Boro and Ascended, maybe Baezu aswell. You and Zeph are scum reads, Moonlight I'm very torn on, everyone else is pretty much null.

Now how about you actually respond to the cases on you? Instead of these nonsense diversion tactics with questions like "If I'm not scum?" and asking Ascended "Why do you have only have two people down as scum?", when Pasch literally just gave you the answer
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #553 (isolation #72) » Sun May 11, 2014 4:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I wouldn't say Trickster isn't trying. It's just completely misdirected effort.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #573 (isolation #73) » Sun May 11, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

@Mod Your rules link links to this page

They should like to OP now
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #574 (isolation #74) » Sun May 11, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Thanks. And thank you for taking over the game
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #578 (isolation #75) » Sun May 11, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

So tempted to counter wagon you for that post
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #579 (isolation #76) » Sun May 11, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In fact I will

VOTE: Zephyrus

Trickster obviously has no intentions of responding to any of the cases against him and he doesn't need pressure to talk, Zephyrus however does.

@Zephyrus Could we get a reads list please?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #594 (isolation #77) » Mon May 12, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I've done a reread and it's strengthened my scum reads on Trickster and Zeph, both associative and non-associative, I was previously thinking they weren't team mates due to how hard Trickster was defending Zeph but page 11 includes some pretty blatant coaching.

RM and idk both scummy to me aswell, idk's 'case' on boro is really empty and it looks like he's just trying to look consistent and both him and RM placed really weak votes.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #608 (isolation #78) » Tue May 13, 2014 3:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@Trickster Why is Moonlight the only person's case you'll respond to and the only person you will explain your reads to? Why is he not scum or VI like everyone else on your wagon? At the very least this is extremely anti-town play
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #611 (isolation #79) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No,
you
have been mudslinging at everyone scumreading you calling them either scum or VI and when asked to explain your cases and/or to respond to people's cases against you have been obstinately ignoring it all game, which is extremely anti-town.

I have to leave the flat now so I don't have time to go quote farming but we both know that there has been plenty of stuff raised by other people that you have flagrantly ignored, mainly from me and Borophil.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #619 (isolation #80) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm phoneposting so I can't quote but quote Boro's case for me and show me point by point where you've addressed it. And none of these weaksauce "this is nonsense" or "I get bad vibes" non-answers, actual specific game-related responses deconstructing it.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #621 (isolation #81) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

ISO me now and then tell me I don't have a case on you. Show me where you have addressed what I've been saying about you forcing a townbloc, your buddying, your mudslinging. Show me where you've addressed Boro's case, the majority of the playerlist is scumreading you so you are in no position to be doing this ridiculous and patently untrue "I already addressed it" stalling
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #624 (isolation #82) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why are you contuing this unrepentant refusal to simply show where you've addressed points against you? What possible pro-town motivation do you have in this?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #625 (isolation #83) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Me saying I will quote posts later today when I'm not phoneposting and your monster stall that has comprised most of the gameday are the same?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #637 (isolation #84) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

@Trickster
In post 304, Tr1ckster wrote:
In post 299, Not_Mafia wrote:I'll VOTE: Trickster then. Bored of waiting for the mod to come in
Cool. What happened to losing the scum read on me?
In post 301, Not_Mafia wrote:I also don't like his buddying on you, I see him trying to self impose a town bloc
Uh huh.

so much nonsense here it's ridiculous. >.<
Here is your complete non-response about you imposing a town block we discussed earlier
In post 561, BoroPhil wrote:Main reasons Tricky is scum:

- stating obvious and cliched things to seem town. as per and Ascended at . "Book of Mafia" really hits the nail on the head.
- buddied Moonlight from the start and got upset when Moonlight saw the light, so to speak
- enjoys misrepping. me at and not at
- trying to lead town, talking as if confirmed town. almost as if he wants to emphasise to everyone how town he is
- voted for me and gave a big list of reasons at then refused to expand on any of them.
I mean it would be a massive waste of time.

In post 562, BoroPhil wrote:
In post 540, Tr1ckster wrote:Cool.

Can everyone who's got their vote on me post a good reason they think I'm scum?

And everyone who doesn't have their vote on me post a good reason they think I'm town?

Anyone who's null on me, please pick a side and stick to it.

And if you can't find a good reason to think I'm scum, please unvote me. The reverse goes for if you can't think of a good reason I'm town.

Actually.. now that I think about it...

Could everyone do that for everyone they've got their vote on? I'll start.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: BoroPhil

Because he makes little to no sense to me, and I can't understand his train of thought. He seems to be misunderstanding things on purpose, unwilling to work with town, and overall stubborn.
what can't you understand?
what have I misunderstood on purpose?
who am I unwilling to work with? (would others agree with this? I seem to be getting on quite well with a few of you)
what have I been stubborn about?

pretty sure that can all be summarised as 'He is voting for me' but feel free to clarify. Or will there be no point just like last time?

- then tries to spread misrep and buddying mud to others at

and the atf posts that followed is simply classic scum found out and trying desperately to get others (Moon in particular) to feel sorry for him

The reaction to Ascended's catch up at and was bad as well. didn't want to let them finish, and then threw down an omgus vote.
Nowhere in your ISO is something that could be considered a response to these posts. You are not getting away with this crap. You are not the arbiter of what you have and haven't responded to, especcially when over half the playerlist is scumreading you. More of your nonsense coming up
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #638 (isolation #85) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 107, Tr1ckster wrote:@Boro

Read my first town game with Moonlight. I buddied hard.

Also...
Why did your reason for voting for me change between your two posts? I don't like that.
Misrep
In post 183, Tr1ckster wrote:
In post 179, Not_Mafia wrote:There's a difference between jokey/rubbish reasons in RVS and latching on to something rubbish to go 'omg I got us out of RVS towncred please' with.
What? How do I get towncred if I'm scum for doing it? O_o
In post 184, Tr1ckster wrote:
Your argument here is I'm scum for doing it because I look like town for doing it.

What?
Another blatant misrep. Maybe Trickster is projecting with his "deliberate misunderstanding" thing on Boro.
In post 304, Tr1ckster wrote:
In post 299, Not_Mafia wrote:I'll VOTE: Trickster then. Bored of waiting for the mod to come in
Cool. What happened to losing the scum read on me?
This was a flat out lie, which Trickster ignored when I asked him about it
In post 337, Tr1ckster wrote:I really don't like the "too townie" argument against me and Moon.
Another complete misrep of the arguments against him, no one said you were "too townie" they said you were trying too hard to
look
town
In post 440, Tr1ckster wrote:I'm flattered you think I'm pro-town. You make me think of another player on a site I came from. He knew how to make you look scummy for voting for the scummiest player, and you seem to be trying to make me look like scum for being the towniest player (which I'm not.) He was scum that game, by the way. ;)
Another blatant misrep in the same vein as the one above
In post 623, Tr1ckster wrote:No, N_M, I will not do for you the thing you refuse to do for me. :lol:
An inane false equivalency
In post 625, Not_Mafia wrote:Me saying I will quote posts later today when I'm not phoneposting and your monster stall that has comprised most of the gameday are the same?
This question went ignored
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #639 (isolation #86) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 337, Tr1ckster wrote:
In post 331, BoroPhil wrote:you mean you can't give examples?
I mean it would be a massive waste of time.

I don't like Zeph's OMGUS behavior.
FoS Zeph

Moon, I don't think he did. I've seen scum do the same thing time and time again.

I really don't like the "too townie" argument against me and Moon.
In post 345, Tr1ckster wrote:@Zeph

No, Baezu's vote was .. well.. she made an effort to back it up with things. Yours doesn't seem to be really backed up at all..

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zephyrus
In post 356, Tr1ckster wrote:
In post 352, Moonlight wrote:For the sake of argument, assume I'm Town when you read this post, even if you're scumreading me. I want you to see what I see.

In , Zeph examines the possibility of a team of me and Tricks. (If he is scum, his lack of voting there suggests distancing, and I know I'm Town.)

In , he defends Tricks without providing reasoning behind his read and with his next post he goes after a hydra... for being a hydra.

In , he wonders if Baezu is scum with Tricks, but with his next post he townreads Tricks AGAIN without reasoning.

The way I see it, Zeph is scum and his flip will say a lot about Tricks.
Oh fun.

You make me want to unvote Zeph because I'm scared he's scum... >.< You're as bad as Cue, you know that? I swear I'm so done with you people who can make it bad for me to vote for a scummy player... :lol:
In post 353, Not_Mafia wrote:Semi off topic; I'd love nothing more for postgame lulz than for Trickster and Moonlight to be on opposite scumteams who are both trying to captalise on their dynamic to get townread
Now that's a game I want to see. :lol:
In post 373, Tr1ckster wrote:L-1 ^^

A vote for Zeph = a scum claim.

Zeph claim please.
Asking for a claim, so far from deadline with no intent, pointlessly reducing the NK pool for scum
In post 492, Tr1ckster wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: YurikoJasmine

Sorry Moon, I don't think I can see Zeph as scum right now. And my pressure vote wasn't doing much. So.
In post 505, Moonlight wrote: You know, I take my scumread on you back. I can't read you, because I don't understand you at all. And I don't mean that in the way I don't understand Boro. I understand what he
says
, I just struggle to follow his reasoning for what he says and that's fine, people are different, but you? I wonder if my eyes deceive me, it's like I can tell that you're speaking English, but the meaning behind the words is so wrong that accepting it would cause my faith in humanity to plummet.
In post 506, Tr1ckster wrote:Exactly.

Zeph isn't scum, I don't think.

I'm not passive aggressive.
In post 547, Tr1ckster wrote:PEdit:

Did I say he confuses me? Hm. I must have lied. Zeph makes sense to me. He's a good strong townread.
In no way is this a natural progression of a read, especially the turnaround in the last 3 quotes and your excuse is 'pressure vote' and "I lied"
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #642 (isolation #87) » Wed May 14, 2014 1:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@Llama - Requesting prods on 4 Heads of Insanity and Zephyrus
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #647 (isolation #88) » Wed May 14, 2014 7:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's more interesting how you only mention this now, after I did. Distancing?

That reads list would be appreciated
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #653 (isolation #89) » Wed May 14, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 649, The_Ascended wrote:More AtE than AtF, but yes, an appeal flatly delivered to manipulate emotions is how I read it. It simply doesn't feel nearly as sincere.
I just assumed AtF was Appeal to Feelings and a synonym to AtE, what's the distinction between the two?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #656 (isolation #90) » Wed May 14, 2014 10:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I was confused by that post at first aswell. That's her town-->scum reads ranking, she explains it in the final paragraph of her previous post
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #664 (isolation #91) » Wed May 14, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

We've come a long way Moonlight
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #674 (isolation #92) » Thu May 15, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 672, Tr1ckster wrote:Sorry for not posting or anything recently.

Anyways,

Moonlight, is anyone questioning The_Ascended?

Why is this?

Do you still believe my fear that their word would be taken as law?

@N_M why have you been reduced to merely commenting instead of legitimately asking questions and searching for scum?
Why was that question directed at Moonlight? And if you think Ascended needs questioning then
you
them.

My top scumspects (yourself, Zephyrus and idk) are not posting, I have actually provided plenty for you to respond since your last post so maybe you should get on that. Or have you already addressed everything that anyone who's not Moonlight has (and will) raised on you?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #675 (isolation #93) » Thu May 15, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

EBWOP: Why was that question directed at Moonlight? And if you think Ascended needs questioning then
you
question them.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #677 (isolation #94) » Thu May 15, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm guessing this is Pasch. Is it possible for you to start signing your posts, the source has been obvious for all your post so far but it's a nice habit to get in to for clarity later on.

My townread on boro is because I do see him actively pursuing his read(s), on the top of my head the biggest example would be his interactions with Moonlight regarding Trickster before moonlight's read flipping and having no reservations about being in the spotlight or at the forefront of the game.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #679 (isolation #95) » Thu May 15, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Care to explain that? I'm scum for townreading Boro?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #681 (isolation #96) » Thu May 15, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 677, Not_Mafia wrote:My townread on boro is because I do see him actively pursuing his read(s), on the top of my head the biggest example would be his interactions with Moonlight regarding Trickster before moonlight's read flipping and
having no reservations about being in the spotlight or at the forefront of the game
I should clarify that the bold is what makes me think town and not 'probably town but could be second scum team'
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #686 (isolation #97) » Thu May 15, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I did have an inkling of possible arrogant/stubborn town from Trickster but a reread and his continued unrepentant refusal to respond to people and to explain his cases have pushed me to the point where I will be baffled if he flips town.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #695 (isolation #98) » Fri May 16, 2014 12:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 678, Tr1ckster wrote:I'll go back and respond to what I need to.
Still waiting on this. I will hunt you down Trickster.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #700 (isolation #99) » Fri May 16, 2014 4:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

The difference is Trickster is still posting and is actively ignoring things. idk, Zeph and Yuriko are simply not posting
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #710 (isolation #100) » Sat May 17, 2014 1:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Zephyrus I believe I've asked you for reads twice now. After both times you disappeared for days on end
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #714 (isolation #101) » Sat May 17, 2014 5:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Reads list please Zephyrus
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #720 (isolation #102) » Sat May 17, 2014 5:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why did you only raise your point against Trickster whw you did? I'd like some explanation of those reads and why they are ranked how they are. Your above statement also applies to you. YOU need to step up your game.

I share Moonlight's sentiment that I wish I could just double hammer you two and wrap up the first two days in double time
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #723 (isolation #103) » Sat May 17, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

There's still stuff that idk, Zephyrus and Yuriko need to answer for or speak about. So I'd rather not lynch yet, it's part of why I haven't took Tricks to L-1
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #735 (isolation #104) » Sat May 17, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

If he can actually show a proper thought process behind his reads then that's what we'll discuss, the placement is secondary to how he arrived at that conclusion
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #738 (isolation #105) » Sat May 17, 2014 11:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

The bigger (the actual?) problem is, the other people who have done those ranked list things, have been actively posting and offering their thoughts throughout the game, Zeph has not. So to just plop a reads list in to the thread that runs so contrary to the others with no explanation other than on Baezu and to an extent Trickster, is suspect.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #754 (isolation #106) » Sun May 18, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It doesn't look like Tricks, Zeph, Yuriko and idk are going to be posting constructively any time soon, the latter 3 have no excuse not to either catch up or replace out in the night phase, and in general this whole situation needs diffusing

UNVOTE: Zephyrus
VOTE: Trickster

That is L-1

For the other scum I think Zephyrus and idk are tow of them, the other I don't know, Yuriko needs pressure tomorrow regardless
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #760 (isolation #107) » Sun May 18, 2014 9:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Tricks has already claimed VT twice, no way is Zephyrus going to be an NK and I don't see any indication he going to buck his prod dodging trend so he is going to stall before he explains his reads anyway. This game is quickly getting noxious and I think it's time for this day to end.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #774 (isolation #108) » Thu May 29, 2014 5:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Bah, well that wasn't very ice of them, good luck.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1091 (isolation #109) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Thanks to Llama for hosting, this was probably the right outcome. Any chance to see scum QTs?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1108 (isolation #110) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Scum seemed to be within a lot of peoples 2-4 slots pretty consistently and from the beginning, but they managed to stay under the radar and stay in those positions in people's reads even after people's number 1 scumread flipped town, another townie seemed to pole vault above the scum in people's reads.

@Moonlight, Mastin will probably have better advice for you, mine would be to calm down a little, even stepping away from the game overnight and sleeping on things if you need to, I meta'd you a little so I know why you had those reactions, not sure how feasible my advice is in relation to that, but that's my 2 cents.

Return to “Completed Open Games”