Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Been working non-stop recently, and will be over the next few weeks so I'm trying to find time for Mafia at the moment.

Just got in and it's late, so I will try and catch up in the morning before I go back to work.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:58 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

@Mod
- I'm gonna have to go V/LA until Saturday - there's no chance I will have time to catch up until then.

~Noted. Thanks.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm gonna try and catch up before I go to bed tonight, bear with me....
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:28 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Catching up....I'm up to page seven, just some notes I have made up until now:

I quite liked TSO's carefree opening.

- Dave comes across a bit self-conscious in this post.

Mala, why does he have to answer his own question? Lots of vague comments in this post.

A whole lot of nothing from Pasch - he seems to be coasting a bit.

At Acron seems over-assured when he says either Mala or Nether are definitely scum etc - I see nothing to suggest how he can say this with such confidence. - Over-analysis by Acron.

Nether's questioning at looks Town.

Acron's also looks Town.

Bad fluff post and vote from Waffle.

- Bulb with some very assured Town reads with little reason.

- A bit opportunistic by Nether in lining up the policy lynch vote - and why not just vote rather than make the threat?

- I like Aqua's vote. It feels like genuine scumhunting.

- TSO making a big deal out of the Waffle colour thing, I think it's unnecessary and he's just repeating what has been said.

- Dave fluff post.

- Aqua v Spit feels town v town here.

I like TSO's vote - I can follow the reasoning.

- Spit's unvote here feels like appeasement.

I like Spit's post.

At this point, Aqua is a clear townread for me, Dave and Pasch possible scum. Nether and Spit leaning Town. Sorry for the brief comments; I'm busy at the moment but will expand on them, and catch up on the rest of the thread a bit later.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:47 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Page seven:

- I disagree with Nether's townread of Bulb here, it seems too easy. I also think he should have more of a read on TSO at this point, given he has contributed more than Bulb. 'Leaning Null' is ok, but he should have some comment either way at least.

- I follow Acryon's logic and read of Dave. He calls Spit 'lynch bait', but I feel the same label could also be given to Dave at this point, if not more so.

- Pasch takes his RVS vote off of Nether. Does this mean you are townreading Nether at this point? I need to look over Spit's posts more thoroughly, but I think I disagree with the 'trapped scum' comment, it doesn't come across that way to me.

- More over-analysis from Acryon, but this could just be his play-style. I will have to meta this guy at some point. For all the words and effort he puts into this argument, he seems to lack any real conviction, so I'm wondering what the point of it is?

Page Eight:

- I disagree with Bulb that Acryon isn't trying to figure out other players' 'motivations and intent' - I feel this is exactly what he is trying to do with Pasch, but he tunneling on the issue a bit.

- Bad post from Pasch, considering there's no vote.

- Pasch, you are lacking answers, but what are you doing to try and find them? It feels like you are coasting, still.

- Mala, you criticise Shinobi for not doing anything, but what exactly are you doing at this point?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:35 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Getting there....

Page Nine:

Weak townread on Mal from Shin. The rest of this post is ok.

- I'm not sure why Shin felt the need to unvote there.

Lots of Mala fluff on this page.

Page Ten:

I agree with everything Aqua says in .

Page Eleven:

- Shin seems to be calling Nether v Spit TvT, yet he is voting Nether at this point?

Spit's re-evaluation of Pasch in seems Town.

Bulb's curiosity at this point seems to be centred around Spit, and possible associate tells, which I don't like.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Page 12:

- Dave seems a bit self-concious again, as Bulb picked up on - saying in advance he doesn't generally strongly townread anyone at this stage.

I'm unsure of Dave's Acryon scumread - criticises him for lack of scumhunting, when he has done more than Dave at this point. He also misrepped Acryon by saying he is voting an 'awkward read' instead of his 'scum reads', when in he clearly states he is most supicious of Dave. Perhaps Dave feels a bit threatened by this?

In Dave quotes, upon Bulb's request, something that is quite clearly a joke as evidence against Acryon.

I think I'm siding with Pasch vs Shin...I think I see where Pasch is coming from, and Shin seems as if he is deliberately misunderstanding it. I don't know how relevant this argument is, though.

- Pasch completely misunderstands Spit, which can be forgiven, but why does he pursue the matter in and not just admit his mistake?

I don't like Dave's Spit thing at - it's like he's trying to make Spit look bad while being non-committal with his scumread...I don't feel like this post really added anything.

Page 13:

- Another decent Aqua post. Regarding the bit about me - I was busy, and have been up until this point, and will be again all next week, sadly. I've taken on a temp job, working 3pm-11pm Monday to Friday, which is obviously eating up a lot of my time.

- Nether is being a bit flip-floppy on his Bulb read. Feels a bit like he is adjusting his read to make it look more acceptable, or something.

Hooray, I have caught up!

VOTE: Dave

In post 319, Paschendale wrote:
In post 317, Luca Blight wrote:post=#6425551]156[/post] - Pasch takes his RVS vote off of Nether. Does this mean you are townreading Nether at this point?

Then, no. But I wasn't actually scumreading him, so I wouldn't want to leave a vote there. By now, yes he does look town.

Was there a particular post/point at which you started townreading him? If so, what was it?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

My point was you tried to make out he was voting someone he wasn't scumreading over genuine scumreads, despite him saying he was 'most suspicious' of you, which clearly makes you his top scumread at that point.

I think voting someone for seeming 'awkward' is a valid reason near the start of the game.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:14 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 328, Bulbazak wrote:
This is Pasch's 3rd post, near the tail end of RVS. How do you get coasting?

The style of the post felt that way to me. Is it impossible to coast during the tail-end of RVS?

Explain.

It seemed Town because his reaction seemed genuine to me, and his question seemed like genuine curiosity.

How so? You using "town v town" with no explanation doesn't give me good feels.

I have been very busy, and haven't had time to give full explanations for all my catch-up notes.

Aqua is my biggest Townread so far - asks the right questions and seems to be genuinely scumhunting - and the fact he doesn't tunnel, as we see where he votes Spit when he suspects him during this exchange, then switches back to Acryon at 120.

Spit's seems Town to me, and he dealt with the pressure ok. I've also got a slight townread on him for other reasons I have mentioned.

Dave I understand. Pasch you haven't given a good reason for.

More of a gut feeling at this point, maybe I'll go over Pasch in more detail when I have time, as I'm starting work soon.

But don't you think Dave is scum?

At this point I thought he was possible scum, but that was a thought that was going through my mind at this point.

This is not a town thought process. There's no way town equates unvoting an RVS vote for townreading a player, especially since RVS votes are acknowledged to be not serious.

Err, I was asking the question of what prompted the unvote at that time - if he was townreading Nether, or if he just wanted to drop the RVS vote. You are reading way too much into that to call it 'not a town thought process'.

He clearly said that Acryon was not his top scumread. There's no reason why he'd place a vote there. You're just stretching now.

I meant the fact he had no vote on anyone at this point, despite having apparently two decent scumreads. Ironic how you say I am 'stretching', given the quote above.

1.) This statement does not fit with the post in question.
2.) Trying to paint suspicion on a player because they don't have all the answers is not a town mindset.

He is lacking answers and doing little to find them - that is how I see it. It ties in with the 'not voting' thing above.

I don't think so. That thought progression looks perfectly natural to me.

Unvote
Vote Luca Blight

I've seen enough of town Luca to know that this is not him.

I didn't agree with Nether's initial read, and it seemed convenient to me how it seemed to change to suit the situation.

How about you elaborate on why this is not Town Luca? You criticise me for not properly explaining things despite having had to catch up, yet you don't here.

I play different in every game I play, regardless of alignment, especially at the moment given I have to do loads of catch-up stuff due to my long-hour temp job, that lasts another two weeks.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:12 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Prod dodge for now.

I'll try and catch up before work if I have time.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

If you're skeptical as to my absences then feel free to check my general site posting. I work Monday to Friday, 3pm to 11pm UK time, which makes it hard for me to be that active during the week.

I've only just got back from work and am tired, but I will definitely catch up on this before work Tomorrow.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:42 am

Post by Luca Blight »

@Mod
- Any chance of a slight deadline extension? I want to really go to town on this game over the weekend.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:47 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Just skimming the thread, why is Tempest 'completely comfortable' with my lynch?

Bulb wants my lynch based on meta grounds, which I dispute because I play every game differently, regardless of alignment, and have been hampered by long working hours recently, what is Tempest's reason?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:48 am

Post by Luca Blight »

This interaction seems to go all the way back to page 18.

I'd rather give it the time it needs, as well as everything else, which I can't do right now because I have work in an hour and a half and a few things to do in the meantime.

I will go over everything properly Tomorrow when I have a day off, hopefully the mod will allow a deadline extension due to replacements and V/LA's.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:49 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Btw, I won't always be this inactive during the week; I'm working a temp job, and next week is the last week, so should be very active after that.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:18 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm curious to know what Nether is playing at, given there is no possible way he could be 'sure' I was scum at this stage, even if I was.

I'm going to catch up today, probably in about an hour's time.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:31 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I was so busy at the time with work that I couldn't even get started properly in this game.

Well played, Town.

Return to “Completed Open Games”