BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:00 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

/confirm
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:32 pm

Lol.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:35 pm

Well, you're obviously not serious.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:39 pm

I'd vote you.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:46 pm

VOTE: Mastin
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:49 pm

It would be pretty suspect if your read changed on me after I voted you.

You know, with it being a serious read and all.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:20 am

Will catch up later tonight.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:39 am

Meh, nothing to catch up on.

Heartless, elaborate on eyestott?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:25 am

Prodge.

Fuck.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:20 pm

In post 224, dodgy56 wrote:
so you are absent from the thread for 48 hours and when you come back this is your only contribution? a meaningless piece of drivel?

like seriously?

if you are town lift you game because at the moment you arent helping anyone. all you are doing is making it easier for scum to lurk.

How do you know I'm not scum lurking?

VOTE: Dodgy
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:31 pm

Catching up of this game today.

Or sure.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:31 pm

EBWOP - For Sure*
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:31 am

Going to do this catch-up in chunks. Bare with me.

In post 62, beastcharizard wrote:Everything before the game start post is not game relevant so I don't see why you are trying to use it as such. That is like saying someone is scum because they posted in the sign-up thread at a specific time of the day in a specific spot on the player list. The game hasn't even started and you are deciding who is scum in what seems to be a serious way.

VOTE: Wicked

Can you elaborate on this please BC? How exactly does this reasoning make Wicked scum?

- Dodgy, I'm glad you picked up on this (Eyestott's buddying) because I was thinking the exact same thing. Certainly worth keeping an eye on. I have also thought of other potential motivations behind it but I'm going to keep them hidden for now.

- Tean, this post gives me good town feelings. I like your logic and thought process (even though I disagree with the conclusion that Killa is scum because of it.)

Can you elaborate on why Killa being defensive equals scum?

In post 94, dodgy56 wrote:ok im going to get the ball started here. i havent played in this set up before. what are peoples thoughts on the mechanics of this game? or how are you planning on approaching this game?

Wow, this is scummy as fuck.

Translation - 'Hey, can you all tell me how you're planning on approaching this game and then myself and my scum-team can adjust our game plan accordingly.'
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:53 am

- Mastin, I haven't seen you elaborate on this yet. Can you do so?

If you already have later in the thread, obviously disregard that question.

In post 122, dodgy56 wrote:
Dave is a player i would consider voting right now but i want to know what your case against him is.

This looks like 'Give me a reason to vote Dave.' Don't like it.

- Really interested in who this is.

@Mod - Can you get confirmation of whose account that is please?

- Killa, this post looks like you're voting Tean based on personality/play-style as opposed to voting him for reasons as to why he is scum. Would that be a correct assumption?

Also, want to address a couple of your points. Your first point is actually the opposite, usually, whoever gets wagoned early does not end up being the lynch.

Putting a lot of votes out early is also very good for town. It forces scum to 'choose a side' and is very good for late game analysis. I am a big advocate of pushing wagons to L-1 early game.

- @Killa, whilst I do not think defensiveness = scumminess, this
type
of defensiveness is scummy. You're very aware of where votes were being placed and that you were the leading wagon.

In post 147, dodgy56 wrote:there's definiteyl something weird going on in the mastin-eyestott-dave interaction.

Yeah, elaborate on this?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:53 am

- Reasons for voting Dave, Copper? Also, why is there no mention of eyestott or dodgy in your reads-list?

- Wicked, how exactly is 'paying close attention to what's going on' a town-tell? I have noticed you used the same reasoning (Dave not paying attention) for Dave!Scum. Expand on this please.

What do you think of my thoughts on dodgy so far?

- @dodgy, I knew you were posturing to get on the Dave wagon in . Fucking knew it.

Reasons for vote?

As a side note, I didn't know Tean was a hydra. Can they start sigging their posts so I know who it is posting?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:23 am

- This is THE worst reads-list I have ever seen. You might as well have posted 'I got no reads, everyone is null'.

Why did you choose those people to present reads on? I use 'reads' very, very loosely as well.

- Dave, this is simply not true. You failed to mention eyestott, Killa, Tean or beast and I would argue that they had all contributed more than Anen who you decided to include in your reads-list.

- I like this. Tean is town.

- Dave, here you lump Heartless, Anen, BC and myself into a group with the label 'nothing substantial.' If that's the case, why was Anen the only plyer you chose to include in your previous reads-list?

Your reads feel forced and disingenuous. There is no consistency and it's almost like you're avoiding providing reads on the more active players.

Unless something fairly substantial happens over the next few pages, this is where my vote is going.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:23 am

Will try and finish this catch-up later tonight or tomorrow.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:58 pm

Hi Dave, I notice you're online.

Do you not have anything to respond to or are you purposely choosing to ignore it?

@dodgy - tean is town, I feel pretty sure on that. I voted for you because...well...you'll see when I catch up to that part.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:05 am

- Dodgy, this looks like you're posturing to jump off the Dave wagon if it loses momentum. Scummy enough for you to keep voting him, enough doubt in the read for you to jump off if you need to.

- Copper, if you disliked Tean's vote the most, why did you not vote for them? Also, in you say Tean vs Killa is 'Town vs town', that's changed now?

- Dodgy, it looks like you're testing the waters for a Tean wagon here. Interested to see where this goes.

- Umm, eyestott, when and why did Dave become your top scum-read? This read seems to have come from nowhere.

- Dave, what was you expecting me to do? Also, why me specifically?

- Anen, this is interesting. I'm trying to decide if your read on Tean is opportunistic or genuine. You now have Tean as your top scum-read and vote them,
right after
both dodgy and Copper express some disliking of that slot. This feels scummy.

This game is getting exciting.

I feel very confident there is at least one scum in Copper/Dodgy/Anen. Copper and Dodgy are not scum together, Anen could be scum with either of them.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:32 am

- Dave, it looks like you're trying to deflect onto Tean here. The difference is, Vettrock didn't try to provide a reads list that was filled with fluff/null reads. You did. This makes you look like you're trying to be town; it looks forced. Whereas Vettrock's position appears much more natural.

- I actually like this.

- Holy shit. I would lynch this. Right now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:47 am

- Mastin, you have to be joking. How are you town-reading BC?

- Weird soft-defence of Heartless. Why might Heartless be scum Copper?

- BC, you're scum because you have done absolutely nothing except post fluff.

- Even if you were still making your mind up I would expect that information to be included in your reads-list.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:07 am

- Dodgy, if you were trying to gauge a read on Mastin then you didn't need to include the 'I could vote Dave right now' comment.

- All of Tean's posts are so town it hurts. In particular, , , , &

My vote on you was because I had misread your preceding post. However, I still find you to be scummy for the other reasons stated during my vatch-up.

- I find it astonishing that you can post on this site whilst sleeping. That is a skill.

- eyestott, you're voting Dave because he said he would self-vote? That's your only reasoning?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am

Some questions that people missed/ignored/avoided...

In post 293, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
- Tean, this post gives me good town feelings. I like your logic and thought process (even though I disagree with the conclusion that Killa is scum because of it.)

Can you elaborate on why Killa being defensive equals scum?

In post 297, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
- @dodgy, I knew you were posturing to get on the Dave wagon in . Fucking knew it.

Reasons for vote?

In post 299, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: - This is THE worst reads-list I have ever seen. You might as well have posted 'I got no reads, everyone is null'.

Why did you choose those people to present reads on? I use 'reads' very, very loosely as well.

- Dave, this is simply not true. You failed to mention eyestott, Killa, Tean or beast and I would argue that they had all contributed more than Anen who you decided to include in your reads-list.

- Dave, here you lump Heartless, Anen, BC and myself into a group with the label 'nothing substantial.' If that's the case, why was Anen the only plyer you chose to include in your previous reads-list?

Your reads feel forced and disingenuous. There is no consistency and it's almost like you're avoiding providing reads on the more active players.

Unless something fairly substantial happens over the next few pages, this is where my vote is going.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:23 am

In post 336, dodgy56 wrote:
ok fair enough i can see why you are saying my other posts are scummy. i was so confused about your vote at the time though

What in particular do you agree with regarding your posts being scummy?

UNVOTE:
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:23 am

Also Dodgy, what's your read on Tean?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:41 am

In post 340, copper223 wrote:@BBT
Why does disliking Tean's vote imply I should vote for him?

Heartless may be scum because of the associative Dave dropped on them at the start of the game, if he is scum himself. As for the readlist, it would be a fair point if I actually gave one this game.

Given you had dropped your scum-read on Dave, and found Tean's vote to be most suspicious, then logic dictates that Tean becomes your top scum-read, no?

Yeah, you can't base a read solely on associatives before any relevant flips/information have happened/is available.

You kind of gave a reads-list in . If it wasn't a reads-list, what was it?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:11 am

In post 342, copper223 wrote:@BBT
I found Tean's vote opportunistic because he switched from Killa to Dave without much interaction with the wagon beforehand and only after more than one player expressed his like of Killa,
so he went from possibly town to leaning scum, I deemed voting him before he could give his opinion on the matter and without really knowing if my read on Dave was correct to be premature.

I find Tean's suspicion of Dave to be genuine and on point. Do you disagree with their reasoning for voting Dave?

Can you just reword the bold for me please. Want to make sure I fully understand what you're trying to say here.

In post 347, beastcharizard wrote:
What do you mean trying to bury them? Your word choice is confusing to me.

Any reads?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:48 am

I find it genuine because it lined up with exactly what I was thinking at the time and I know I'm town.

Who are your top 3 scum-reads Copper?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:02 am

They're good scum-reads.

I had you as scum as well though. Not really sure what to do about that.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:05 am

I don't think I can.

Usually, I can read you as town pretty quickly. I can't this game.

I'm wondering if it's because I have had to catch-up and had no real-time interactions but we'll wait and see.

Something feels off.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:41 am

I don't think it is.

What's your reasoning for Town!Anen?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:45 am

Lol.

Any actual reasons?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:42 am

What is your read on Tean independent of anything else dodgy?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:57 am

In post 367, dodgy56 wrote:
just did a re-read of all his posts.

im neutral -leaning scum on him. i dont like his involvement in the killa/dave bandwagons. he hasnt expressed a couple of opinions that generally follow the trend of what has been said in thread up to that point. i dont see him doing any scumhunting of his own and it feels like he is trying to just blend in.

They were first to attack the weak reads-list presented by Dave; I'm curious why you don't see that as independent scum-hunting.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:25 am

- Copper, do you think it's likely that Dodgy and eyestott are scum together? Also, why is Heartless not in your scum-reads?

- Dodgy, Tean were first to attack Killa though? So they were first to attack Killa, and first to attack Dave, but you accuse them of not doing any of their own scum-hunting? I don't understand where you're coming from here.

- Wicked, I don't think it's good scum-hunting strategy to base your reads on players depending on how
you
play. Everybody plays differently. For example, I tend to pay more attention to the thread as scum because I know who is town and it always feels harder making cases when I know somebodies alignment.

What do you make of Dodgy's defence against my accusation of ?

As for your scum-read on Tean I found the following; if I have missed anything, let me know.

Spoiler: Wicked Reasons for Tean!Scum
In post 160, Wickedestjr wrote:
Tean Samargo: it's good that they created a case to justify their vote, but I dislike the target. I also dislike how, in their case, they refer to killapenwin as "the penguins", "the pengling", and "pengdong". At the time of their case it was already clear that killapenwin both had a defensive play style and was frustrated by the suspicions toward him. So it really feels like these demeaning names are meant to incite an emotional reaction from penwin, something that could attract more suspicion towards him. Also haven't seen anything town-telling from them either.

In post 250, Wickedestjr wrote:
Now this is a weird thing for
you
to say! Especially considering you cast the vote for davesaz immediately preceding eyestott’s vote (so you weren’t much faster to hop aboard). It also seems convenient how you start to cast doubt on the wagon, ‘coincidentally’, just after it starts to lose momentum.

I mean, in , I see no reason to scum-read someone because they present a case on someone who you don't think it scum. Town present cases on town all the time and it's not even like it was a
bad
case. Unless your town-read of Killa at that time was super-strong, and if it was, I would like to know how you arrived at that read.

As for , do you disagree with his reasoning for voting Dave? Because I found myself nodding my head when they picked him up for an awful reads-list, where am I going wrong here? Also, I find Tean's reasoning for Dave!Scum to be much more genuine and likely to come from a town mindset than eyestott's. Do you disagree?
In post 372, Wickedestjr wrote:
1: In post 231 you said “I feel a little bit uncomfortable with my vote along side yours honestly.” which feels like doubt in the dave wagon.

No, what it looks like is that Tean are aware of their reads and willing to reevaluate. Why would he be comfortable pushing a wagon that another of his scum-reads has jumped on? It seems you're determined to read scum motivation behind anything Tean does and my town-read on you is slipping.

In post 374, eyestott wrote:
Dodgy: On the surface, your play looks abit similar to Fable 6, but I've realised that there is nothing I can say that will change your views of me.

In post 383, eyestott wrote:I'm leaning scum on you.
Wait no. I think you are scum. Id say youre my second scum read.

These two quotes are very concerning. So, in 374 you're trying to change dodgy's view of you. Why would you try to change dodgy's view of you if you believe he is scum (283). Like, if you town-read him, I could understand it, but trying to reason with someone you're scum-reading makes no sense at all because you should be thinking he is
purposely
trying to 'mislynch' you.

VOTE: eyestott

In post 386, eyestott wrote:Yes. If dave flips scum, id probably think youre not his scumbuddy, so either SK or town.
If town, Id be more confident youre anti-town.

Yeah, so you're determined to read dodgy!scum no matter what happens. Got it.

Can we lynch eyestott now?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:27 am

What do you think about my reasoning behind my eyestott vote?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:46 am

Can you vote eyestott?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:15 am

Copper, Dave is not town by a long shot.

Anen, if there is scum in Dodgy/Eyestott, I feel it's eyestott.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:49 am

Mastin is scum.

One more to find.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:56 am

Her town-read of BC.

Scum WK'ing someone who could quite easily be toDay's lynch based on nothing. Like, he has actually done nothing.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:13 pm

You're willing to bus?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:26 pm

In post 445, mastin2 wrote: HEY, BTT.
FUCK YOUR "no meta" POLICY, GO READ LITERALLY
ANY
FUCKING GODDAMNED MASTOWN GAME YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

Beast is town. I am defending him. Fucking DEALWITHIT.

Nah, I'm good.

Meta is still bad for scum-hunting.

You're defending him because he's town and you're scum, right?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:28 pm

In post 451, Aneninen wrote:Okay, I've seen it, Mastin.
Having no read of my own, I believe in your BBT read now.

Lol.

Wtf is this shit.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:31 pm

Sure, except everyone is clearly town-reading the shit out of you (except Heartless) so, no, not that much of a risk actually because EVERYONE is buying it.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:17 am

- this post gives me really scummy vibes. I can't quite put my finger on it but this reads-list feels off.

Also, I know Wicked picked up on it in 411 (Wicked is rapidly becoming my top town-read) but I really don't know why you said;
In post 401, Aneninen wrote:BBT, – So, are you voting for the same person as Dodgy right now? Hmmm... (However, I don't think you're scum. When I met you first your gameplay was similar.)

This feels scummy. Like, you're floating the idea that I am scum (but you don't think so) to see if it gains traction. I'm looking forward to seeing your explanation of this.

- Copper, I'm concerned here that you didn't think anything of Anen's blatant parroting of my questions.

- Wicked, my town-read on tean is not only due to their scum-hunting. It is a general feeling from nearly all of their posts. However, their inactivity is a little concerning.

- Don't like this vote.

- Vettrock, you really need to be doing something now. Top 3 town/scum reads?

- 1. Yeah because I still know they're town.
2. I enjoy playing as scum more than town.

I don't understand how you have a super-strong town-read on Killa but I'm not at all interested in pursuing this avenue right now.

It doesn't matter if Tean and Dave voted 'at the same time', it's the reasoning behind those votes.

Your read on me is slipping towards scum because I disagree with you? Pur-lease.

In post 411, Wickedestjr wrote:Has he never had a townie disagree with him before?

It's funny that you post this right after your reasons for scum-reading me.

The rest of this post is exactly what I was thinking as I was catching up though.

- @BC, scummier people around. Plus, it's insanely difficult to get a lurker lynched on this site. I don't have the time nor the energy to try.

- Yeah Anen, that reasoning in is
nowhere near good enough
if decide you just want to hop on this wagon.
In post 417, Aneninen wrote:
I've played with BBT before. His start here was different from the one I had seen in our game but his later "pushes" are the town-BBT I had met before. So, I simply don't know what to think. Does it make sense now?

No, it doesn't. How does that address the fact you tried to float the idea I was scum without committing to it?
- Heartless, hoping you guys elaborate on this.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:42 am

Copper is scum if eyestott is scum.

Tracker is a great fake claim for scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:06 am

Yeah, that BBT. What is he doing?

FoS BBT
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:25 am

- Heartless, I find it pretty unlikely that both dodgy and eyestott are scum.

- Wicked, what exactly don't you like about my scum!eye reasoning?

- Jesus Christ, this fucking reads-list. Where do I start?

Town-reading me to appease won't work. Nice try though. How am I strong town if you think everything I post I could post as scum?

Reasoning for Town!Killa?

Reasoning for Town!Vettrock?

Reasoning for Town!Anen?

Do you think it's likely that both eye/dodgy are scum? Also, I think Dave could be town and I've not picked anything scummy up from Heartless either sooo.....

- FUCK META. FFS, I fucking hate this shit. Too fucking easy for scum, 'He's town because meta' is not a fucking reason. FUCK. Please be scum BC, for the love of fucking God, please be scum.

- Mastin, you JUST had dodgy in your scum pile...but he's giving you town-vibes. Have I missed something?

- Killa, can you quote some of those posts from eye that you don't like? Because, it's somewhat convenient that you like this wagon at this time.

You also say he's difficult to read...but you're scum-reading him...so he can't be
that
difficult?

- Anen, again, this is an opportunistic time to be jumping on the eye wagon. Can you give your reasoning for eye!scum? 'Eyestott may be okay' does not quite qualify you to join the wagon.

The explanation for his attached comment is just so scummy. Why is Anen getting no attention at all?

The 'looking for confirmation' from Mastin for your read on me is weird as well. Not sure what I make of that yet.

I am supremely confident there is
at least
one scum in Killa/Anen.

UNVOTE:
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:56 am

- Mastin, I don't give a fuck what the majority thinks. The only thing I KNOW is that I'm town, and I'll go for who
I
think is scum over anybody, and everybody, else's opinions.

- Another scummy post from Anen. Like, he is being careful here to make sure he can't be accounted for anything he says.

VOTE: Anen

- You most definitely was trying to change dodgy's view of you and you most definitely was scum-reading him at that time as well. That explanation doesn't cut it.

At this point, I feel one of Copper/Eye is scum (not scum together) and Anen is independently scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:09 am

- Yay, I like this.

- I like this even more. Heartless is town.

- Lol. I like Copper for scum.

Anen/eye/Copper?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:37 am

- Heartless, what do you think of my reasoning for eye!scum?

- Heartless, did you come to a conclusion?
- Another 'can't remember' moment from Mastin. A convenient way of avoiding having to explain anything.

- Anen, is your reasoning for not voting eyestott because you don't have very good reasoning to get on the wagon?

This reads-list is magical. Like, the ONLY people it looks like you wouldn't lynch from this list is Killa and Dave.

- Nah, not good enough. You said, and I quote;

So, are you voting for the same person as Dodgy right now? Hmmm... (However, I don't think you're scum. When I met you first your gameplay was similar.)

Either way, you still haven't addressed why you floated the idea that I was scum. Like, if you didn't think I was scum (which you said you didn't) then why even put the point I quoted in your post?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:19 am

In post 532, beastcharizard wrote:I could get behind an eyesott lynch. I don't like their logic at all.

Jesus Christ. I fucking hate it when my scum-reads start contemplating voting my other scum-reads.

In post 542, eyestott wrote:Okay, so, I'm a tracker.
If youre going to lynch me, do it now.

In post 542, eyestott wrote:I legitimately believe all of the points ive made, and would have made those points regardless of alignment.

This needs to be lynched. Just maybe not toDay. Anen or Copper is toDay's lynch.

In post 551, eyestott wrote:
In post 549, copper223 wrote:FML with these early claims, remove your votes from Eyes.

What? Why would you townread me for that?

This looks like distancing.

In post 561, copper223 wrote:Yes, the part where BBT says if you are scum so am I? So are you claiming scum with me? I don't really mind a 1v1.

I'm sure you don't. You're both scum, and either of your flips clears the other one, right? /sarcasm.

In post 564, copper223 wrote:Good, I don't need a townread to not lynch you D1, just common sense.

If you are scum you already screwed the pooch and you have at most 2 days left to survive, there is no KP reduction this game so I have no interest in lynching someone that is already a dead man walking if he is scum (there is no prize for winning the game faster), I do have a vested interest in not lynching a possibly town PR when there is very little need to.

FoS BBT for that BS.

FoS is pretty late. Why didn't you say that the moment I posted it?

Also, this post is awkward as fuck.

And, I'm finally caught up.

Want to lynch Anen or Copper toDay.

Will compromise on Mastin or eyestott.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:50 am

I'm not talking about what eyestott posted.

I'm talking about what I posted.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:26 am

Yes, I would.

Right now. With him having claimed tracker and everything.

Would still lynch him.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:58 am

I know I'm town.

I also know you're scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:26 am

I do too.

But, can you vote him please?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:27 am

Umm, I forgot I had switched my vote to Anen.

Ahem...Vote Anen please?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:05 pm

That's nice.

I can guarantee you that one way to NOT get me off of you is to avoid answering my questions.

So, yeah. Can we lynch Anen now?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:12 pm

I like that dodgy.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm

Dodgy, Anen please.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:29 pm

We can lynch Copper tomorrow.

Let's lynch Anen toDay.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:39 pm

Can you answer everything I asked you and not just select questions that suit you?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:58 pm

VC please Mod
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:09 am

In post 613, dodgy56 wrote:

we still have plenty of time to find scum

copper is still pushing for a pr reveal of a tracker even though numerous people have told him he could be wrong.
he then resorts to being rude.

that being said, would a scum push such an obviously bad plan and then double down on it when pressured? idk my gut tends to say no. but a town would see that its a bad plan once it was pointed out to them.

Something about that first line feels off when read in context.

- Anen, nothing in this post tells me why you're scum-reading eyestott. Try again.

- Yeah, over 600 posts into a game I expect you to have developed some reads. Where's the problem with that? Your reads-list was awful.

In post 623, Aneninen wrote:What else do you have at all? I've quick-checked your posts and I've found nothing else.

Here;

Spoiler: Questions/comments for Anen to respond to
In post 583, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
The 'looking for confirmation' from Mastin for your read on me is weird as well. Not sure what I make of that yet.

In post 584, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
- Another scummy post from Anen. Like, he is being careful here to make sure he can't be accounted for anything he says.

In post 587, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
This reads-list is magical. Like, the ONLY people it looks like you wouldn't lynch from this list is Killa and Dave.
- Nah, not good enough. You said, and I quote;
So, are you voting for the same person as Dodgy right now? Hmmm... (However, I don't think you're scum. When I met you first your gameplay was similar.)

Either way, you still haven't addressed why you floated the idea that I was scum. Like, if you didn't think I was scum (which you said you didn't) then why even put the point I quoted in your post?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:25 am

- I'm starting to come around to the idea of Tean!Scum. Definitely need to see more from this slot.

- Wicked, you're missing the point. If you're scum-reading someone, do you try to convince them you're town?

In post 649, Wickedestjr wrote:
Aneninen - null - gut says town, but slight issues prevent me from fully town reading

What issues?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:15 am

- Vettrock, why is Anen town? Why am I town?

Are you seriously suggesting you left an RVS vote on Dodgy all this time? Even as his wagon was building you didn't think to take your RSV vote off? Hmm, I think I'd like to lynch you.

Why is tean town? Why is Heartless scum?

- Anen, you 'examine' the wagon but don't actually analyse anything. You examine the wagon and then state you will 'examine dodgy later', well, wouldn't the time be now? You know, when you're examining the wagon?

Is Copper scummy for being on the wagon or not? Your 'analysis' of him is pretty fluffy. You're scum-reading Mastin...someone whose read you trusted enough to believe I was town is now scum...Nah, this doesn't make sense. Explain.

Have I missed the examination of Dodgy/Mastin/Copper? I don't believe I have read it.

- Dodgy, you were pretty keen on Copper/Anen not too long ago. What's changed?

- Mastin, I didn't say you were defending me. I said you were town-reading me to get me off your back. I'm good now though, I think you're more likely to be town based on other (stronger) scum-reads.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:45 am

VOTE: Copper
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:03 am

I didn't 'just go'.

Don't misrep me.

One of Anen/Killa is still scum (most likely Anen)
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:06 am

I can smell OMGUS.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:13 am

Thanks Killa.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:46 am

In post 725, vettrock wrote:
I will say all of my reads are weak reads with the exception of eyestott, who I'm putt fairly solidly on the town side. It is partially by POE and partially initial feeling.

If your reads are weak reads, how can you have eyestott as town by PoE?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:18 am

That didn't answer my question.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:47 am

Maybe.

Copper, vote Anen. More traction for his wagon than killa's.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:54 am

Hey Anen,

While you're here, wanna answer my posts?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:02 pm

What happened to Copper/Anen?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:45 pm

In post 706, Tean Samargo wrote:@Copper
My opinion on the dodgy-eye interaction is that I think that they are likely tvs.

Eye- I like BBT's thoughts in #393 about eye's actions. I point specifically at the point where eye is trying to change dodgy's opinion.
Dodgy- I find his play seems to be too tunnel-y. Whatever eye posts, dodgy seems to go above and beyond to scum read it. The speed in which Dodgy suddenly drops his vote on eye (without question mind you), is very suspicious.

You think this is tvs and just give reasoning for why both could be scum? Who is town and who is scum?

- Vettrock, you don't 'only have meta to go on'. You have over 700 posts to work with. You might not have had time to play, but you were certainly online (sometimes posting) when the dodgy wagon was in the ascendency. Why didn't you take your RVS vote off when a serious wagon was building on the person you were voting?

- Nah, bad vote Copper.

Dave is probably town, (though I feel like he has gone quiet recently). Killa is looking town lately too. Anen, we can agree on. You should vote him.

I find it concerning that you're valuing the opinions of players whose alignments you 'don't know' higher than your own.

- Mostly due to inactivity.

- Holy shit Copper, that's a lot of words to say Anen is null.

- Mastin, do you have usually have trouble reading logical players?

- I could do this. But, I feel it's quite a low-info lynch and therefore there are better lynches available.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #76) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:04 am

In post 717, copper223 wrote:@BBT
Let's talk about your Tean read for a moment, since you just went from Tean is super town and at least one of the players voting for him, Aneninen and Killa, are scum (with the utmost confidence), to I am coming around to Tean scum, what's the thought process there?

Nah, it wasn't.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:12 am

I have answered it.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:21 am

Scum don't usually get vig shots do they?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:33 am

Oh, you think I'm scum?

Wanna explain that?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:49 am

I like how you think you claiming vengeful makes you town.

PEdit - Dodgy, that's quite a dramatic shift in reads you have made. Can you explain it please?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #81) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:08 am

@Dodgy - Yeah, the shift from Copper/Anen to Tean/Vettrock just seemed to happen quite quickly. Are you still interested in lynching Anen?

@Copper, if you're vengeful you know you're not shooting me. I second BC because I can't stand lurkers, if not him, Anen.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #82) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:17 am

I'm pretty sure Copper. I'm still not convinced you're town either so I'm really not worried.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #83) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:31 am

It's funny because you said this;
In post 549, copper223 wrote:FML with these early claims, remove your votes from Eyes.

Then did this;
In post 797, copper223 wrote:
I am vengeful so my lynch isn't too bad for town
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #84) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:47 am

It's also a great claim for scum to make.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #85) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:26 am

I can't believe we only have 8 VC's in a 34 page D1. That's ludicrous and makes it exceptionally difficult to analyse wagons/voting patterns.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #86) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:35 am

In post 483, Jackal711 wrote:
eyestott (5) - dodgy56, BlueBloodedToffee, copper223, davesaz, Mastin2

Hey Dave, Copper was on two wagons too.

You seem to have missed that.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #87) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:44 am

In post 483, Jackal711 wrote:
eyestott (5) - dodgy56, BlueBloodedToffee, copper223, davesaz, Mastin2

In post 535, Jackal711 wrote:
eyestott (5) - dodgy56, BlueBloodedToffee, davesaz, Mastin2, killapenwin

It was at it's peak.

You just chose the other VC. Was there any reason for this?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #88) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:48 am

The first one is the one with Copper on.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #89) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:57 am

Meh.

You're analysis clearly didn't go very deep.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #90) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:17 pm

Makes you 'look' town though.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #91) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:28 pm

Not a fan of the Dave wagon.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #92) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:32 pm

Dave, vote Copper.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #93) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:36 pm

Look at the posturing from Tean to get on this wagon.

I really don't think Dave is toDay's lynch.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #94) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:39 pm

Umm, my bad.

Who is on Dave wagon again? (phoneposting)
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #95) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:49 pm

That looks like a pretty townie wagon (with exception of Copper)
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #96) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:56 pm

Me.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #97) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:02 pm

But I kind of don't want to lynch him if you do.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #98) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:09 pm

In post 932, beastcharizard wrote:VOTE: Davesaz

1. They seem to be going after easy targets.
2. Sheep Heartless.

Aww, come on.

Are we actually going to let this just happen?

Would prefer to lynch Copper, Anen, BC or eye before Dave.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #99) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:56 am

Because I'm basing my read on Copper's play and not his claim.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (isolation #100) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:19 am

In post 831, davesaz wrote:
In post 811, copper223 wrote:I waited to see if there was going to be a shift after I softed to Mastin and she tried to move it off of me, but since there wasn't and I agree that deadline lynches are bad for town this became the next best play, I would not have claimed any other power role but if we are going to use mine we might as well get the most out of it.

I also am still unsure if Mastin is town for it or she was happy killing me off during the night so I wanted to share this, personally I am leaning town.

I can't find this soft you claim to have wafted in Mastin's direction.
In the meantime, vengeful is just about the best scum fake claim there is.
VOTE: copper223

In post 842, davesaz wrote:I'll be honest, my approach has been somewhat lazy. I got seriously pissed off by the early wagon, and really demoralized by a bunch of scummy stuff being ignored by the same people who were sheeping Mastin on the so-called "newbscum tells" that have not really been explained. Mea culpa.

Unfortunately, this game is really lacking in strong analysis. Too much taking the easy route by too many people. Not saying it's all bad, but the noise ratio is much higher than optimum.

Peak wagons, at the point of vote counts.
I did not look if the wagons got more/different votes between VC. The point of this is to get an idea of where to look, since re-reading the whole thread and analyzing 10 players would take quite a lot of time. Looking at the copper wagon after the VC was easy and obvious, so I did track it down to the actual max point.

davesaz (5) - Mastin2, Wickedestjr, Tean Samargo, eyestott, copper223

copper223 (4) - BlueBloodedToffee, killapenwin, Heartless, davesaz

Umm, copper only had 3 (or less) votes at time of claim. After I get castigated for claiming VT at L-2?
Really??

On 2 wagons:
Mastin2
BBT
killapenwin

Not on any of the wagons
Vettrock
Aneninen
beastcharizard

Suppose all of these wagons are exclusively town driven. While I can't say why scum would not have been on any of the wagons, a scum team of Vettrock, Aneninen, and beastcharizard is pretty damn appealing. Vettrock has been very noncommital the whole D1 but waves it off as being a bad D1 player. beastcharizard is active lurking and I remember seeing comments that producing content is his scum meta. But meta can be manipulated. And Aneninen has had all those catchup walls.

Let's say that one scum is in the group not on any wagons, and one is in the group who have been on two wagons. Even that narrows down a re-read to just 6 players.

Can I get a little help here? We need to pick someone if we're going to squeeze in a lynch before deadline.

Heartless, who would you be willing to lynch if not Dave?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (isolation #101) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:22 am

Those quotes are because I'm in the middle of re-reading so just ignore them.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (isolation #102) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:35 am

In post 831, davesaz wrote:
In post 811, copper223 wrote:I waited to see if there was going to be a shift after I softed to Mastin and she tried to move it off of me, but since there wasn't and I agree that deadline lynches are bad for town this became the next best play, I would not have claimed any other power role but if we are going to use mine we might as well get the most out of it.

I also am still unsure if Mastin is town for it or she was happy killing me off during the night so I wanted to share this, personally I am leaning town.

I can't find this soft you claim to have wafted in Mastin's direction.
In the meantime, vengeful is just about the best scum fake claim there is.
VOTE: copper223

In post 842, davesaz wrote:I'll be honest, my approach has been somewhat lazy. I got seriously pissed off by the early wagon, and really demoralized by a bunch of scummy stuff being ignored by the same people who were sheeping Mastin on the so-called "newbscum tells" that have not really been explained. Mea culpa.

Unfortunately, this game is really lacking in strong analysis. Too much taking the easy route by too many people. Not saying it's all bad, but the noise ratio is much higher than optimum.

Peak wagons, at the point of vote counts.
I did not look if the wagons got more/different votes between VC. The point of this is to get an idea of where to look, since re-reading the whole thread and analyzing 10 players would take quite a lot of time. Looking at the copper wagon after the VC was easy and obvious, so I did track it down to the actual max point.

davesaz (5) - Mastin2, Wickedestjr, Tean Samargo, eyestott, copper223

copper223 (4) - BlueBloodedToffee, killapenwin, Heartless, davesaz

Umm, copper only had 3 (or less) votes at time of claim. After I get castigated for claiming VT at L-2?
Really??

On 2 wagons:
Mastin2
BBT
killapenwin

Not on any of the wagons
Vettrock
Aneninen
beastcharizard

Suppose all of these wagons are exclusively town driven. While I can't say why scum would not have been on any of the wagons, a scum team of Vettrock, Aneninen, and beastcharizard is pretty damn appealing. Vettrock has been very noncommital the whole D1 but waves it off as being a bad D1 player. beastcharizard is active lurking and I remember seeing comments that producing content is his scum meta. But meta can be manipulated. And Aneninen has had all those catchup walls.

Let's say that one scum is in the group not on any wagons, and one is in the group who have been on two wagons. Even that narrows down a re-read to just 6 players.

Can I get a little help here? We need to pick someone if we're going to squeeze in a lynch before deadline.

In post 878, davesaz wrote:VOTE: Heartless

Re-starting a mislynch on the towniest player in the game.

Intent to self-hammer
at deadline
if scum go for the no-lynch.

@Mod: Advance warning, I do not consider this against town wincon. Town needs the flip more than it needs me alive

In post 906, copper223 wrote:I can always go for the hero shot or egg in the face if you get me lynched, or it won't be on me if we end up on Dave and it's a mislynch, the important part for me is I won't support lynching someone when I don't believe he is scum just because it's the easy way out.

I don't think you have.

Can you at least consider other options?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (isolation #103) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:44 am

Apologies again for the quotes.

I'm a fucking idiot sometimes.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (isolation #104) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:11 am

- Heartless, do you really see scum starting a vanity wagon at this stage of the game with himself as the leading wagon?

- Rereading this makes me think you could be town.

I have been thinking that I really want to lynch inside of you and eyestott. You've both been scummy enough to warrant a lynch and I feel that either flip provides a ton more information than a Dave flip does (plus I think he is town anyway). The problem is, it's obviously dangerous should you both be telling the truth (I don't know how you are all working out %'s etc, set-up spec is not a strong point of mine and I haven't looked at this set-up in detail because it looks quite high in variance). I think I'm a lot more comfortable lynching eye than you now though.

- Reasoning for wanting to vote Dave, Vettrock?

- I agree with Copper that eye's conclusion in this post is ridiculous. You also state you're 'consolidating', this feels like you're overly justifying your vote and I don't like it.

- VC: What do we think about this? Are wagons stalling because scum are spread out?

davesaz (3) - Tean Samargo, Mastin2, Heartless,
copper223 (3) - BlueBloodedToffee, killapenwin,
eyestott

Tean Samargo (3) -
Aneninen
, dodgy56, wicked
Wickedestjr (1) -
beastcharizard

eyestott
(1) - copper223
Heartless (1) - davesaz

Not voting (1) -
vettrock

These would be my top 4 choices.

- You beetlejuice a lot. Notably, Dave has been accused of doing this and people call him scum for it. You, however, have received very little attention for it.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (isolation #105) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:17 am

Not really.

BC would be a PL. Not Vettrock.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #106) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:47 am

- I like this. Can we divert the wagon away from Dave please? The fact Copper is willing to reevaluate that read at this point points towards him being town quite strongly.

- Whilst I like this post, the amount of people you would be willing to lynch is a little concerning.

- Can see Anen and Vettrock being scum.

PEdit - Anti, you need to reevaluate that read.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (isolation #107) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:58 am

Dave, who are your top 3 scum-reads and why?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (isolation #108) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:52 am

Phoneposting.

They are two very strabge kills. I don't give a shit what people say about NKA, they are weird kills. Need to take a serious look at Heartless and Mastin, they're either horribly wrong in their reads or they're sxum/SK
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #109) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:36 am

- TTH saying Dave is probably town (that's what I am assuming because she didn't want to lynch him)

As a side note, TTH, why did you not unvote Dave here?

- More support for Dave being town, this time from Dodgy.

- More support for Dave being town, this time from Copper. Who ironically makes the worst vote in history and hammers Dave right after making this comment. You taking the 'too scummy to be scum' line Copper?

- Possibly the second worst vote in history comes from Vettrock. Like, where is his reasoning for Dave being scum in this post? The only thing I can see that can be attributed to Dave is this;
In post 1069, vettrock wrote:
I think dave is the best option. He appears more town later, but I am going to write this off as scum trying to save themselves. He is definitely the best of any of the "non-vanity" wagons for today.
VOTE: dave

That is L-1.

Seriously. I'm probably voting Vettrock toDay. Maybe Copper.

In post 1073, Jackal711 wrote:
davesaz (7) - Tean Samargo, Mastin2, Heartless,
beastcharizard
Wickedestjr
vettrock
copper223

My feelings on Dave wagon. I highly doubt all scum were on the Dave wagon but I want to lynch from the Dave wagon toDay and those are the people I want to vote for. Wicked is purple because I can't shake the feeling that he is SK.

- Killa, why is this not a continuation of D1? It's like you're voting BC based on nothing more than what could be classified as an RVS vote.

- Convenient time for you to come back. You should ISO me and answer any outstanding questions. You managed to avoid getting on the wagon as well. Well done.

If eyestott is no surprise for the kill, may I ask why you think Copper is still alive? I mean, his claim is the worst one for scum to have to deal with during the Days. Copper is prime target for kill if he's town, no?

- Copper, why is Killa suddenly scum again? Your comment regarding your 'reads being bad' really, really feels disingenuous and forced. I really don't like it.

I mean, you're using reasons for Killa!Scum that you could have pushed yesterDay, why didn't you?

VOTE: Vettrock
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #110) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:03 am

I could lynch him.

Prefer Vettrock first though.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #111) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:29 am

Not really, no.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (isolation #112) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:27 am

In post 1075, killapenwin wrote:
vote: beastcharizard
because it is as good a place as any to start.

This isn't a vote with purpose.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #113) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:55 am

Because you're looking at associatives without the relevant information.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (isolation #114) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:12 am

I'd rather we lynch Vettrock.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #115) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:33 am

In post 1114, copper223 wrote:
It would not be a stretch, but it's at least inaccurate and I've expressed my opinion of why hardcore lurking is less likely to be scum than people make it out to be in multiple games, it goes against scum's wincon
and I've yet to see a hardcore lurker flip scum
(so I might be biased by my sample size), an opinion I have expressed in multiple games where my alignment is verifiable.

This is a lie.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #116) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:57 am

In post 1117, copper223 wrote:In that game they replaced out and Llama was not a hardcore lurker so no.

So Jagged Appliance was not scum and he didn't hardcore lurk?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #117) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:31 am

You concede the point Copper?

Copper is likely scum.

I still want to lynch Anen as well.

But nobody is listening.

So I'll crawl back into my hole until people want to listen.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #118) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:43 am

- Mastin, here you guarantee that Vettrock is scum.

In post 1152, mastin2 wrote:and then there's vettock, who while not a strong scumread has been null or well on the wrong side of null the entire game.

Then you said this...what's up with that?

Can you explain your Anen town-read as well?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (isolation #119) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:46 am

In post 460, Aneninen wrote:I've never been able to establish a firm read on BBT, check my posts. Or I misremember something now. It's late here. On the other hand, why would I fake my gameplay just because of you? You know, I've met quite a couple of players before in different games.
(Or, it's also possible that I've been unable to interpret your post at all.)

When I was talking about this post Anen, I was making reference to the way you're trying to not be held accountable for things you say. For example, you say you've never been able to get a read on me, then you say, or maybe I'm misremembering which I interpret as 'I might be wrong on that, and if I am, well you can't scum-read me for it because I already said I could be wrong.'

In post 649, Wickedestjr wrote:
Aneninen - null - gut says town, but slight issues prevent me from fully town reading

Still waiting on this...

In post 714, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Is Copper scummy for being on the wagon or not? Your 'analysis' of him is pretty fluffy. You're scum-reading Mastin...someone whose read you trusted enough to believe I was town is now scum...Nah, this doesn't make sense. Explain.

You missed this one Anen.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (isolation #120) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:56 am

How do you know we have 2 scum?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (isolation #121) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:58 am

How are you working it out?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (isolation #122) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:20 am

I thought there was a way he was working out the set-up.

I realise he is just going on his best guess now though.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (isolation #123) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:27 am

Behave Mastin, Jesus Christ.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (isolation #124) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:16 am

I'll lynch Vettrock toDay.

The majority of Copper's play strikes me as scummy but scum seem way too overpowered if we can essentially lose the game by lynching Scum!Copper, he shoots townie and scum and SK kill to end game for town.

Plus, he re-evaluation of his reads late D1 felt awfully town.

Would lynch Anen too.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (isolation #125) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:52 am

Vengeful doesn't seem a great fake-claim for scum to make.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #126) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:53 am

Umm, I don't know?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (isolation #127) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:00 pm

I would love to know how that makes me scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (isolation #128) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:31 am

Yay.

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (isolation #129) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:32 am

I'm going to add this in; I have no fucking idea who scum is. I haven't kept up with this game anywhere near as much as I would have liked so I have to apologize for that.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (isolation #130) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:47 am

Go for it.

I have decided that one of you or Mastin is scum.

Here's the thing that's getting me thinking though; wouldn't it be funny if Mastin's comment re 'OMG I would totally kill Anti, and because I haven't, I CANNOT be scum' was actually true but she can't kill you because you're both scum.

That would be funny.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #131) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:56 am

Yeah, I'm leaning more towards both of you being scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (isolation #132) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:15 am

A fake PR claim*
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (isolation #133) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:18 am

We'll see.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (isolation #134) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:18 am

Behave Copper.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (isolation #135) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:19 am

I agree with that.

PEdit - Not that. The one before.

Why?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #136) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:24 am

No, I'm not.

I think you're scum and I'm voting accordingly. Stop crying.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (isolation #137) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:25 am

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #138) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:39 am

Problem?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (isolation #139) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:44 am

I believe your frustration is genuine.

I'll be more than pissed off if it isn't.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #140) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:16 am

Look at the scum coming together to form a CW.

Ain't it cute.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (isolation #141) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:29 am

Mastin is lining up to vote me.

That's pretty clear.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #142) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:30 am

I derped and thought Copper could be scum & vengeful.

Keep forgetting it's an open setup.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (isolation #143) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:18 pm

I don't particularly care whether you believe me or not.

I'm telling you I keep forgetting it's an open set up.

I'm waffling on Scum!Copper...so what?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (isolation #144) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:34 pm

How do we know Copper is scum if there is another PR?

I like how quickly Anen reversed his read on me.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #145) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:00 am

I'm going to try and devote some time to this game tonight and sort my reads out.

I apologize for my shit play of late.

/phoneposting
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (isolation #146) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:15 am

I'm ready to shake this game up. Be ready for it at the end of this post.

- Given your current read on me Anen, it's very interesting that you called me 'obv-town' in this post solely because I noticed the same thing you did.

- Mastin, I fucking hate how you're so sure Anen is town yet you can't give a single fucking reason for it.

- This is weak reasoning from Copper for his Dave hammer. Like, there is nothing wrong with the thought process, it just doesn't feel genuine to me. He's implying that if it hadn't been for him that we would have NL'ed. Clearly, somebody else would have hammered when the time come.

- Whilst I feel most of your post regarding Mastin is about her playstyle, I actually find that I agree with a lot of what you're saying. I'm also sick of reading Mastin's self meta; given how proud she is of her scum play, I would imagine she manipulates her meta quite a lot. So, using meta to defend herself/pursue reads is just weak as fuck.

I also had a thought about this; it would be quite clever for Scum!Mastin to leave Anti alive solely for the reason of 'Hey Anti, you know I'm not scum because I totally would have killed you by now.' Especially if she thought Anti might bring up the point himself as a reason for Town!Mastin (as it turns out, he didn't, and Mastin had to bring it up herself).

- What a horrible post from BC. Seriously, can we lynch this guy?

Heartless, are you town-reading BC?

Couple more thoughts; if Anen is town both Heartless & Mastin are probably scum. If Anen is scum, Heartless could be scum and Mastin is most likely town.

Also, I claim Town Hider.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (isolation #147) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:32 am

I have just read my role PM and was reminded of something.

If I hide behind someone and I don't die...they are confirmed town. I'm such a fucking idiot.

I hid behind Killa last night. Killa is conf town.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #148) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:57 am

- Good post from Mastin.

In post 1219, mastin2 wrote:
But that still leaves me with a bit of a large pile: killa, copper, BBT, Tean, and vettock. If you can drop your scumread on me, we can sort this shit out. I actually think that we're fairly synergetic players. At least when we have the same alignment. So if you can trust me on me being town, we can work together to get something coherent together.

Your team is now Copper/Tean/Vettrock.

I could absolutely see that scum-team.

I'm back in this game. Killa is town, Mastin is town & so is Wicked (still outside chance of being SK). I'm actually liking Anen's recent posts, he can be town as well. I need more time for Heartless because I think I was town-reading them just because I like Anti & TTH, which obviously doesn't make them town.

I like Copper & Vettrock for scum. By PoE Tean would be scum and their recent play would absolutely support this given their dramatic change from D1 where they were a big town-read for me. BC for SK.

TL;DR - Copper & Vettrock are scum. Tean is probably scum (if not Tean, Heartless) and BC for SK.

PEdit - I chose Killa because I felt good they were town but not town enough that they would get killed and thus we would both die.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #149) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:28 am

I really don't know anything about this set-up.

I don't care much for it either.

You & Vettrock are scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (isolation #150) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:22 am

Wow, what a shit vote.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (isolation #151) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:24 am

In post 293, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: I have also thought of other potential motivations behind it but I'm going to keep them
hidden
for now.

Might be the first time I've ever crumbed,
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #152) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:26 am

Scum can't have a hider alive to have the chance of confirming another person as town.

Watch my wagon.

PEdit - I don't give a fuck about set-up.

Regardless of claims, you and Vettrock are fucking scummy.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #153) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:31 am

Yeah, my recent play was shit. I'm not denying that, it shouldn't (read: doesn't) negate the rest of my play which I don't think has been bad.

I read my PM. I forgot the conditions it come with.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (isolation #154) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:44 pm

I really like Wicked's , not sure how I missed that.

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (isolation #155) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:52 pm

My apologies, I skimmed the thread so I must have missed it.

I really like Mastin's *insert post number here* (even though she is scum-reading me)

Better?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #156) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:32 pm

- Heartless, can you explain the town-read on Anen?

- Copper, in you were scum-reading Heartless. Here, they are no longer in your scum-reads. How did that happen?

- Nah, I just derped pretty badly. I was/am playing in too many games and it's massively effecting my ability to play well. My own fault really. I keep forgetting we're in an Open set-up, obviously you cannot be scum and vengeful, just a pretty bad derp from me.

- Wait, so you see
some
remote things that Mastin might not be scum, you see
very, very few
where Tean isn't and then you vote me based on associatives? That's pretty weak.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (isolation #157) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:40 pm

You're not shooting anyone.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (isolation #158) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:40 pm

Can you answer what I asked you as well please?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (isolation #159) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:51 pm

- Copper, if you thought I was scum why would you immediately sheep my vote?

- This post genuinely made me laugh. Deserves a shout out.

- I don't know how I didn't get lynched for this. This might be my worst game to date.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (isolation #160) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:52 pm

Sweet, have fun in the dead PT.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (isolation #161) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:12 am

In post 1385, Heartless wrote:i still think copper and vettrock's claims are a lot more believable than bbt's and i'm kind of baffled as to why mastin seems to think the opposite

You scum?

In post 1407, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 1335, copper223 wrote:BBT said he was going to go back into hiding after whining about nobody wanting to help him kill Aneninen

Did he say this in the PT yall share??

You're scum-reading me? Since when? And why?

@Copper - Nah, I'll be alive. I'll try to nab the first post of the day to laugh at getting you lynched.

Copper/Tean/Heartless is prob scum-team. BC is SK.

Yeah, that sounds good.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (isolation #162) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:51 am

Doing some VCA, and noticed this; now, you have to believe that I am telling the truth about being hider and that Killa is conf town.

davesaz
(7) -
Tean Samargo
, Mastin2,
Heartless
, beastcharizard, Wickedestjr, vettrock,
copper223

copper223 (3) -
BlueBloodedToffee, eyestott

beastcharizard (1) -
killapenwin

Tean Samargo (2) - Aneninen,
dodgy56

mastin2 (1) -
davesaz

Look how hard scum had to push to secure a mislynch. All the 'confirmed townies' are off the dave wagon.

Mastin, Wicked and Vettrock; look at this VC and tell me what you think.

I have noticed one or two other things as well but don't want to reveal them just yet.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (isolation #163) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:05 am

Vettrock is probably town. You're right.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (isolation #164) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:16 am

The only people I turned green were the conf town from my perspective.

You can't turn Vettrock green because you don't (read:shouldn't) know Vettrock's alignment.

I KNOW everybody I turned green is town.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (isolation #165) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:17 am

Your meta reasoning for your VCA is weak as fuck as well.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (isolation #166) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:47 am

Haha, you know I got this Copper.

You might as well self-vote and get it over with.

I'm also not getting lynched toDay. That's clear as fuck.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (isolation #167) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:12 am

Go for it.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #168) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:54 am

Thoughts on my VCA Heartless?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (isolation #169) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:01 am

I dropped Anen as a scum-read earlier than my VCA IIRC...
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #170) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:57 am

In post 1465, Heartless wrote:/shrug

you still just greened in whatever you claimed and made 3 names on the dave wagon red and said LOOK AT THIS NARRATIVE THAT TOTALLY COULD MAKE SENSE BUT DOESN'T HAVE ANY EVIDENCE

you start w/ the premise that you're telling the truth, which......

i don't believe

Is that because you're scum?

The VCA will become useful should my flip occur at any point.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (isolation #171) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:01 am

I think it's broken.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #172) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:02 am

You can't BS a BS'er.

Me thinks you're scum. I mean, I like you and all but, I have to lynch you.

Right after Copper.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (isolation #173) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:33 am

You're not hammering then?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (isolation #174) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:08 am

Nothing to do with you being scum then?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #175) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:01 pm

In post 1497, Heartless wrote:

BlueBloodedToffee (1) -
Heartless

Heartless (1) - beastcharizard
copper223 (5) - mastin2, vettrock, Wickedestjr, BlueBloodedToffee, Aneninen
beastcharizard (1) - killapenwin

Not Voting:
Tean Samargo
copper223

It's quite simple really, there is no CW because two scum are not voting.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (isolation #176) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:10 pm

I mean, you're pushing me Heartless and Copper is trying to say I'm scum so he is already set up to join my wagon if it builds.

So, it's not like scum aren't trying to get a CW going. You're just not doing a very good job of it. A 3rd scum member would help though, I'm sure. Keep reminding everyone we need to wait for a Tean replacement.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (isolation #177) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:32 am

If you somehow flip town and shoot me you lose the game for town.

I'm telling you that right now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (isolation #178) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:54 am

He's speaking to me Anen.

He's doing really well selling that he is actually vengeful. I'm beginning to doubt myself.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (isolation #179) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:01 am

I'll lynch you happily now.

Thanks for that.

You know I'm town Copper. I can see it in your posts.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #180) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:07 am

FU.

Get lynched.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (isolation #181) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:11 am

Do it.

Self-hammer and shoot me you fucking idiot.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (isolation #182) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:12 am

Banned for nailing scum?

Nah, that's town's job.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (isolation #183) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:03 am

Why is Vettrock getting a free pass again?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (isolation #184) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:36 am

Can someone explain to me what Titus' claim means for set-up spec?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (isolation #185) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:44 am

Can someone explain better than Heartless just did?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (isolation #186) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:28 am

Killa.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (isolation #187) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:19 am

In post 1621, Heartless wrote:i mean... seriously

hider is such an innocuous thing to crumb early on (just put "hide" "hidden" some permutation of that in a post)
and bbt didn't do it

I did.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (isolation #188) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:20 am

In post 293, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
- Dodgy, I'm glad you picked up on this (Eyestott's buddying) because I was thinking the exact same thing. Certainly worth keeping an eye on. I have also thought of other potential motivations behind it but I'm going to keep them
hidden
for now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (isolation #189) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:23 am

Yeah, you know. Given I had hardly been playing up to that point.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (isolation #190) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:26 am

In fact, I would say was my first serious contribution.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (isolation #191) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:28 am

Let's lynch Copper.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (isolation #192) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:38 am

Yeah, I do.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (isolation #193) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:42 am

Let's lynch Copper
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (isolation #194) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:38 am

I wish I could somehow prove I'm town so we could lynch Copper.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (isolation #195) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:18 pm

In post 1651, Titus wrote:Well then why not volunteer to be shot if Cooper flips town?

Because I'm town and that would be dumb?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (isolation #196) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:27 am

Can someone tell me why we're not lynching Copper?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (isolation #197) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:06 pm

I knew Copper was scum.

I usually town-read him pretty easily and I couldn't this game.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (isolation #198) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:17 am

Yes, lynch Copper.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (isolation #199) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:46 am

We should lynch him before a replacement is found.

Return to “Completed Open Games”