BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:49 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I like how you think you claiming vengeful makes you town.

PEdit - Dodgy, that's quite a dramatic shift in reads you have made. Can you explain it please?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:53 am

Post by copper223 »

:-) I don't care about looking town, I care about getting the best out of the current situation.

@All
Ignore the dead man walking.
dodgy56
dodgy56
Goon
dodgy56
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:58 am

Post by dodgy56 »

In post 800, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I like how you think you claiming vengeful makes you town.

PEdit - Dodgy, that's quite a dramatic shift in reads you have made. Can you explain it please?

what was dramatic? the change in my read on copper? that comes from me misunderstanding him when he was talking about the math about a 2nd tracker claiming. once i realised what he actually meant i was back to being neutral on him.
dodgy56
dodgy56
Goon
dodgy56
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:01 am

Post by dodgy56 »

In post 797, copper223 wrote:Here's the situation:

- I am vengeful so my lynch isn't too bad for town and that was plan b), we can pick a second player we find scummy, I think BBT is a fine choice, at worst we get rid of useless town and it is unusual for him to get this many town reads, the style of posting he has been going with, the point by point catch-up is also a departure from town BBT as I know him, the fact he says he usually pays more attention as scum is an interesting note, but am open to suggestions that do not involve Eyestott, I am also very skeptical about the claim but not willing to shoot a possible PR.

I blame TTH for not being around if they are town because that ruined my plan a) after I joined this game just cause she asked me to, thanks bud, the best strat was to play scummy enough to potentially survive to lylo and more or less seal the win by baiting a quick hammer, that's why I naked voted and followed reads a lot, she should have known I don't play like this as scum and could relieve some pressure but her brother can't read me or is pushing a scum agenda, I think the first is more likely.

Rather than rush a bad deadline lynch, tell me who you think I should take out of the game and why.

if we are talking about killing off dead weight beast is a good place to start. no idea how anybody can have a read on him with his activity the way it is. I also think killing whoever is 2nd in the lynch count today makes sense. it tells us more information that we can use tomorrow
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:04 am

Post by copper223 »

@Dodgy
Beast is a terrible kill as it offers no information if he is town and yi hsve rarely seen scum hardcore lurking like that, he said it best with the I am useless but not scummy comment, I can get behind a Dave kill if that's what most of you find useful.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:08 am

@Dodgy - Yeah, the shift from Copper/Anen to Tean/Vettrock just seemed to happen quite quickly. Are you still interested in lynching Anen?

@Copper, if you're vengeful you know you're not shooting me. I second BC because I can't stand lurkers, if not him, Anen.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:09 am

Post by copper223 »

Orly, you pissed me off enough this game I wouldn't be at all sure about it if I were you.
dodgy56
dodgy56
Goon
dodgy56
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:10 am

Post by dodgy56 »

In post 804, copper223 wrote:@Dodgy
Beast is a terrible kill as it offers no information if he is town and yi hsve rarely seen scum hardcore lurking like that, he said it best with the I am useless but not scummy comment, I can get behind a Dave kill if that's what most of you find useful.

fair enough. i wasnt saying he was scum, i was just saying i have no way of reading him with his activity level as it is.
dodgy56
dodgy56
Goon
dodgy56
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:11 am

Post by dodgy56 »

In post 805, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:@Dodgy - Yeah, the shift from Copper/Anen to Tean/Vettrock just seemed to happen quite quickly. Are you still interested in lynching Anen?

@Copper, if you're vengeful you know you're not shooting me. I second BC because I can't stand lurkers, if not him, Anen.

yeah i could get behind anen. i prefer tean/vettrock but yeah. i wouldnt mind seeing anen killed by copper either.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:17 am

I'm pretty sure Copper. I'm still not convinced you're town either so I'm really not worried.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:31 am

It's funny because you said this;
In post 549, copper223 wrote:FML with these early claims, remove your votes from Eyes.

Then did this;
In post 797, copper223 wrote:
I am vengeful so my lynch isn't too bad for town
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:59 am

Post by copper223 »

I waited to see if there was going to be a shift after I softed to Mastin and she tried to move it off of me, but since there wasn't and I agree that deadline lynches are bad for town this became the next best play, I would not have claimed any other power role but if we are going to use mine we might as well get the most out of it.

I also am still unsure if Mastin is town for it or she was happy killing me off during the night so I wanted to share this, personally I am leaning town.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:01 am

Post by copper223 »

BBT I understand comprehending the difference between the two claims is beyond you, do yourself a favour and concentrate on making a good case on Aneninen.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:21 am

Post by copper223 »

Also out of game, Anti I don't know what gave you the impression I don't like you but that is not the case! Like TTH you are too hard on yourself.

My game persona changes depending on what I want to do in a game and I wanted TTH for tactical reasons, if that's why ;-)
killapenwin
killapenwin
Goon
killapenwin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:28 am

Post by killapenwin »

@copper I'm not sure what question you wanted me to answer that you haven't already tried answering yourself.

with regards to changing to Mastin I still don't get it.

In post mastin is thinking you are town
In post you are thinking mastin is Town,

In you are not liking Heartless' reaction to Mastin
Then you trust ,(which admittedly is a good post by heartless) but by that point Mastin had already said the vote on Dave had been a reaction test so if she believes eyestott is scum why wouldn't she join that wagon if that was more likely to gain a lynch?

and then by your voting Mastin.

If you didn't genuinely think eyestott was scum why was you on the wagon and why take the pace out of it if you could follow up on other scum the next day?
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:29 am

Post by eyestott »

I know I said I'd get to this game, but I had to take a break from mafia today.
Apologies.
killapenwin
killapenwin
Goon
killapenwin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:34 am

Post by killapenwin »

that last sentence should be:

If you didn't genuinely think eyestott was scum why was you on the wagon?
If you did think he was scum, why take the pace out of it if you could follow up on other scum the next day?
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:41 am

Post by copper223 »

@Killa
Where did yo see Mastin claiming Dave was mainly a reaction test? Mastin is still voting Dave, I think that's a real scumread for her (unless she is mafia).

I did think Eyestott was possibly mafia at the time, Anti's claim that I would have probably lynched him if he did not claim PR is probably true, but I wanted to see if TTH was onto something with Mastin, and it fitted with my overall gameplan of being generally jumpy and scummy enough that scum would not lynch me.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:41 am

Post by Heartless »

damn what the hell was i doing last night?

...that's p fucked up...
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 781, mastin2 wrote:Will lynch bettock in a heartbeat.

yep
VOTE: vettrock
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Heartless »

actually......

copper's claim looks really shoehorned
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:47 am

It's also a great claim for scum to make.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 797, copper223 wrote:I blame TTH for not being around if they are town because that ruined my plan a) after I joined this game just cause she asked me to, thanks bud, the best strat was to play scummy enough to potentially survive to lylo and more or less seal the win by baiting a quick hammer, that's why I naked voted and followed reads a lot, she should have known I don't play like this as scum and could relieve some pressure but her brother can't read me or is pushing a scum agenda, I think the first is more likely.

if your plan was that tth was going to see something in your meta, that's not really fitting w/ what i'm seeing when i look back

when tth gave the thumbs up to my theory of you/mastin being buddies in , you said something about it making sense in context of the mastin read in . if you really expected her to see that your meta wasn't meshing up w/ your scum meta, why didn't you say anything at the time? when tth left you off her town list, that seems like the point you would pipe up and say something if you were really planning on her carrying you through day play.

this strategy isn't adding up
VOTE: copper
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:12 am

Post by copper223 »

That particular point is consistent with me being scum based on the meta she has on me, everything else isn't.

- Me being buddies with Eyes (BBT and Killa's theory), not in a million years.

- Me being buddies with Aneninen, also extremely unlikely.

- Just the number of neutral or scumreads on me would be enough to raise alarm bells or she would have to assume I am really off this game.

I did pipe up, I called her town for those posts.

All this is irrelevant, I claimed so you can all focus on a second name, not waste time on deciding if you want to kill me or not, either ending up on a random guy that is easy to push like vettrock or on me and I take the shot with less information.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:15 am

Post by vettrock »

I am not suggesting that you asking for a claim was scummy. I was referring to the comment that eyestott claimed before intent to hammer was declared. I think by copper.

Return to “Completed Open Games”