Open 581: Making Friends and Enemies! (Game over)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #872 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:13 am

Post by Titus »

The NJAC wagon looks really similar to the Elle wagon. Odd. Usually when there's competing wagons, there's actually two wagons.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #875 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 874, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 872, Titus wrote:The NJAC wagon looks really similar to the Elle wagon. Odd. Usually when there's competing wagons, there's actually two wagons.

They weren't competing bandwagons, so that's why it is what it is. Elle-wagon happened, fizzeled, and then NJAC-wagon happened.

And no one complained that the NJAC wagon was staunchly similar to the Elle wagon?

I would look for scum amongst the four that rapidly switched. That kind of wagon speed does not usually happen without scum help.

VOTE: WhatSwag

Mr. I got no scumreads is a good a place as any to start.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #962 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Titus »

@Grib why would scum not just lurk it out? I am not seeing the Elle push at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #963 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 879, davesaz wrote:Elle would have a really good reason to know there are two scum on that wagon if she's the third.

Jumping on LR with a "how do you know there are 3 scum" is the type of reaction you could expect from someone who either plays closed setups or didn't read the setup at the beginning. Scum who know how many there are on their team have less incentive to look in the OP and see that this is spelled out in the setup.

Next step: Look to see if elle has made any other wrong assumptions about the setup.

Brain Edit: Wait, she said she wasn't recruited, which in this game is a VT claim. How is it town to claim VT right at the top of day 1? It just makes scum's job easier.

VOTE: elleheathen

You have likely just established Elle as deep town. There is zero scum motivation in her actions either. I can tell by reactions, she's more of a gut player who plays out the undercurrent of the game. A sheeper if you will.

@Elle, explain me the Grib case. Why don't you move to Swag?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #968 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 964, Grib wrote:
In post 962, Titus wrote:@Grib why would scum not just lurk it out? I am not seeing the Elle push at all.

Why would the entire scumteam be lurking?

I would image there are active scum. My point is, why wouldn't ellescum lurk out her wagon? What would she gain by her behavior? The ideal play there is to lurk while her buddies stir up drama.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #980 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Titus »

@Swag, What really townie things did Elle do?

Your last series of posts look like scum catch up. People are talking about Elle scum, I'll throw in a vote bc her reads suck. Shit, wagon has resistance. Better unvote.

Your last post is ridiculous. No one points the finger at themselves.

Considering the fact you've allegedly read, what are your reads?

@Dave, My scumgame is much better than that. Ask Grib (aka Snowvon). I scumhunt by supposing people take optimal actions based on what they know. Elle's play is suboptimal for scum there and I was explaining that to Grib.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #981 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 979, Heartless wrote:
In post 947, Heartless wrote:alright, all caught up now

gib
mala
greencrayons

^^^will lynch any of these they're all scum

I agree with the Grib and Malakittens scumreads, but I think Kaboose rounds out that ensemble a lot better than Green Crayons.

Why are these players scum? Why isn't Swag on the list?

Can we get prods?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1002 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Titus »

Kaboose just went down a few notches...

He complains about how Elle hasn't been lynched... and is voting no one.

Elle, I like the balls in the pushback and that does make sense. Grib's not usually that vocal. I am though. So it's not a total scumcase but it's something definitely worth looking into.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1047 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Titus »

@GC/Heartless, you determine where precisely scum are by determining their actions at the time. You'd have to break it down supposing that Elle is scum and Elle is town.

Given the fact I read Elle as town as well, I'm thinking the group has a case of groupthink led by scum. That's why I want to focus on the four that flipped over to vote Elle.

Swag has provided no content that makes any reasonable sense. He just posted 5+ posts right now but they contain nothing. He solved the game using wagon analysis... that's just not possible. Nor does he say how he did it because its obviously shit. He says a bunch of baseless townreads (Hellooo buddying...) but yet had zero. It's day 2, we ain't PoEing this shit. His townreads also make no logical sense. He's postulating that the scum had little to no influence on a deadline flashwagon on town. That doesn't jive at all.

He claims Elle was town because of mysterious vague actions, that he said he'd get to later. Most players state what they see as town and then back it up later. Look at his so called reason.. "scum wouldn't be careful", are you kidding me? This sounds like scum desperately trying to fake their own content rather than an actual belief. He just labels 850 town because of a theory observation. Again, totally stretching. Anyone can do an if then else statement.

Elle is town but #1023 is a huge fucking whiteknight.

@GC, Was Mala VLA at deadline? I know she's been at Disney but I haven't really been keeping track.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1050 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Meta is shit but for personality framework.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1053 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Titus »

No. I really liked Ksboose's response there. Flailing players tend to plead more. I see a giant fuck you from Kaboose which id very townie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1068 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:38 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah, Green didn't need to say anything. Your case is transparent flail. So I guess you are right. Green's not going to convince anyone with his response.

I have seen Green Crayons as town and gotten into his head.

Stop spamming the thread Swag. We know you're scum trying to swing a mislynch. It's ok.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1074 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:58 am

Post by Titus »

Their ISOs are dripping with town motivation to crack the game. I don't see myself voting either ever. If you are town, like you say, then why don't you focus on finding the third scum from your perspective. Those two are unlynchable today.

1051 is pretty town.

Seriously, for pushong Kaboose, you did not even answer Grib's direct question about Kaboose. You are just spamming. Stop it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1075 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1073, Whatisswag wrote:U know what, I am getting tired of this.

Roleclaim: Mason

I targetted Kaboose last night and Kaboose was scum.

Nice fakeclaim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1076 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 24, Whatisswag wrote:I think we should hypoclaim recruiting mason and who we will target n1

In post 39, Whatisswag wrote:
In post 20, Riddleton wrote:I'd recruit a null read. Because there's no weak modifier (ie. I don't die if I misrecruit) it basically acts as a 1-shot cop.

I would actually recruit a town read. I would rather to be able to talk to a conf town then to find a mafia.

In post 44, Whatisswag wrote:
In post 40, CorpsesInEthanol wrote:

the mason fishing is horrible.

Explain how hypoclaim is role-fishing since everyone claims.

In post 159, Whatisswag wrote:
In post 155, awesomeusername wrote:
@swag: How strong are your reads?

Not very strong
Green is towny.
Riddle is null-town
Rest are null.

In post 229, Whatisswag wrote:I would say that Grib is town if dave is scum. And by the logic that scum likes to ignore their scum partners (which happens very oftenly), Green and NJAC are both not scum. I would think that one of {Corpses, elle, ILF} is his partner.

In post 625, Whatisswag wrote:
In post 624, Whatisswag wrote:Wait a minute, I just saw something outside of this thread. dave is town too.

dave is conf town to me. I will be willing to be lynched instead of letting dave be lynched.

In post 787, Whatisswag wrote:Shit. i just forgot there are masons. But whatever.

Just stop it.

Time to actually contribute and interact.

Why not start with Grib's question I said you missed?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1104 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Titus »

@Grib, I actually think that Kaboose's argument makes a lot of sense. I was pressuring Swag for content. He wouldn't even answer whether he thought Kaboose was flailing when you put the question to the group. It's pretty obvious that Kaboose wasn't flailing. Instead of having to acknowledge that fact, he comes in with an obviously fake claim. It suggests that Swag is desperate to have Kaboose lynched. Who does fake claims without producing actual content? Scum. Lynch all liars is a pretty safe bet. We can't have Swag around in lylo.

We should be lynching Swag. Even in the worst instance (meaning that we all perceived his claim to be fake when it wasn't), we get a confirmed scum in Kaboose. If we mislynch Kaboose, then we don't get a confirmed scum in Swag as he'll just say "obvious fake claim for reaction. lolz".

@GC, I did mention that Swag's behavior doesn't match with being a mason.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1108 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Titus »

Grib, anyone I tunnel is a lynch candidate. You should know this is true. It's a desperation ploy. I was highlighting the total lack of content in Swag's ISO. It's bloody empty. I tried to drag him towards discussing other people. Yet, others are largely unlynchable. His posts don't even fucking flow from the points he makes. He needed to divert suspicion from himself to avoid the Titus tunnel. It's pretty good at getting people to panick and show their alignment to everyone. It wasn't the one question.

It was a multiple series of questions he refused to answer.

1) He wouldn't answer if Kaboose was flailing earlier.
2) He wouldn't answer who the third scum, but basically said it's whoever defends Kaboose. That's telegraphing he is desperate to have Kaboose lynched.
3) He refused to generate actual reads.

I highlight no content, repeatedly.

Then fakeclaim.

It's desperate scum.

I think it is an optimal play of caught scum. Fake claim Mason, cause the townie to look elsewhere. It buys him a mislynch of someone who is largely townread. Kaboose was not a wagon before this either.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1111 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1109, Heartless wrote:
In post 1104, Titus wrote:Who does fake claims without producing actual content? Scum.

[citation needed]

We should be lynching Swag. Even in the worst instance (meaning that we all perceived his claim to be fake when it wasn't), we get a confirmed scum in Kaboose. If we mislynch Kaboose, then we don't get a confirmed scum in Swag as he'll just say "obvious fake claim for reaction. lolz".

...and if swag flips vt...?

i know you're not a newb, titus, why are you spouting all these newbish things?

Really, you need a citation that scum just don't announce "I'm SCUM!!!".. and they avoid content.

If Swag flips vt, we remove a liability from the game. A fakeclaimer cannot be around in lylo. Period.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1113 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Titus »

Did I say universal? No. I said largely townread.

If someone is scumreading a slot, then the slot is not a universal townread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1115 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1114, Heartless wrote:
In post 1111, Titus wrote:Really, you need a citation that scum just don't announce "I'm SCUM!!!".. and they avoid content.

yes b/c i've seen fake guilties by town and swag actually fits the profile quite nicely

I don't think he does at all. They actually produce content and work with others by answering questions. They also make sure that the claim actually looks plausible. If I can shoot a claim down in five seconds, its tissue paper yo! I can't see crumbs to save my life.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1119 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1117, Grib wrote:
In post 1108, Titus wrote:I think it is an optimal play of caught scum. Fake claim Mason,
cause the townie to look elsewhere
. It buys him a mislynch of someone who is largely townread. Kaboose was not a wagon before this either.

Uh. Claiming Mason does the opposite of that. All eyes are on Swag and Kaboose.

Elsewhere being NOT SWAG. Sorry that was unclear. It pretty much worked. Y'all think he's derpy VT rather than the scum he is...

and he still gets to produce no content.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1121 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1118, Heartless wrote:
In post 1115, Titus wrote:
In post 1114, Heartless wrote:
In post 1111, Titus wrote:Really, you need a citation that scum just don't announce "I'm SCUM!!!".. and they avoid content.

yes b/c i've seen fake guilties by town and swag actually fits the profile quite nicely

I don't think he does at all. They actually produce content and work with others by answering questions. They also make sure that the claim actually looks plausible. If I can shoot a claim down in five seconds, its tissue paper yo! I can't see crumbs to save my life.

lol no they don't

they do it out of either 1) some misguided notion that things need "shaking up" or 2) they need to shove their scum read down everyone's throat for their own good

Usually there's an indication of 1. ika is notorious for "shaking things up". I've seen the profile. He picks someone who isn't discussed, not a mislynch he's tried to push.

2. That's the profile of someone who actually produces content and has failed to persuade.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1122 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1120, Grib wrote:I thought he was derpy before, in Chairman.

and he capitalizes here...

Although Chairman was an awkward setup and hard to compare to.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1135 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1123, Heartless wrote:
In post 1119, Titus wrote:Elsewhere being NOT SWAG. Sorry that was unclear. It pretty much worked. Y'all think he's derpy VT rather than the scum he is...

and he still gets to produce no content.

i think he's derp town, but not b/c of the claim

Why? Show me something. Since he's such a helpless little dove... (sarcasm)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1136 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1125, Heartless wrote:i mean, it's not even a mastermind move

1for1 scum for mason is really dumb on day 2

It is if he was boned. Might as well try to spin out of it. A 1 for 1 trade for scum is a hell of a lot better than 0 for 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1137 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1134, elleheathen wrote:
In post 1104, Titus wrote:

That's not the 'worst instance'. If it were actually that, losing a mason who has already served their purpose is not a worst instance situation when it guarantees us a scum lynch.

The worst instance situation is swag actually being town and lying about the mason claim. Because. That's just fucking stupid.

Then we remove a threat to us losing a lylo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1138 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1133, elleheathen wrote:Also, still want answer.

Answer to what? By whom? Kinda doing multiple things at once.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1140 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1139, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1136, Titus wrote:It is if he was boned. Might as well try to spin out of it. A 1 for 1 trade for scum is a hell of a lot better than 0 for 1.

But swag was not in the position of a scum up against a wall.

YES HE WAS. I FUCKING HAD HIM! I EXPOSED HIM AS THE CONTENTLESS TUNNELLING SCUM!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1143 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Titus »

He's not a newb though... I've played with him before.

However, for your amusement

Post 1: "I'm so townie look at me call attention to myself being all townie."
Post 2: Rushing a lynch
Post 3: Pushing fast lynch
Post 4: Part of Mason fishing/Recruit someone scum are more likely to kill, thus rendering you with less power
Post 5: Waffle to allow himself to vote Elle or not depending on wagon
Post 6: Theory talk
Post 7: Basically grandstanding... oh I theoretically am scumhunting.

So what was town about those posts?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1144 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1142, Green Crayons wrote:One town voting scum for all the right reasons doesn't equate to scum being boned.

And he wouldn't have actually needed a fake claim if that were right.

I am voting him for the right reasons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1148 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Titus »

elle, join me on swag. We can sort Grib tomorrow. Once everyone's producing content or lurking, it will become much easier for me to sort Snowvon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1151 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1150, Whatisswag wrote:
In post 1103, Kaboose wrote:
In post 1101, Heartless wrote:
In post 1100, Green Crayons wrote:Oh ho ho but Titus never mentioned that, Kaboose did, but wait I should thinking that Kaboose is scum in mentioning that, but wait hold on it's still valid, oh man my head is exploding.

The scum I saw in Kaboose's response was presenting all these various reasons why Swag may be fakeclaiming then diving at the least plausible one, that he just wants to out a mason, and then using a platitude "lynch all liars" to trumpet the crusade.

I believe lynching liars promotes good town play, which I've read quite a few times in the wiki page from this site.

I believe lynching scum promotes good town play

Great so we're in agreement. Self vote please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1152 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1149, elleheathen wrote:
In post 1148, Titus wrote:elle, join me on swag. We can sort Grib tomorrow. Once everyone's producing content or lurking, it will become much easier for me to sort Snowvon.

Oh, make no mistake - I'm absolutely with you that he needs to die.
But there's still info I want from today.

Great so I'll try to stay out of your way. I tend to fuck up any sort of gambit by being too literal.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1174 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1155, Whatisswag wrote:I seriously dont understand why people are not voting Kaboose.

Case 1: I am mason, Kaboose is scum.

Case 2: I am scum, Kaboose is vt (or he would have claimed long ago).

Obviously it is better to try your chances at a possible vt instead of a possible mason.

This literally is a scumclaim and details his scum motivation. He was mason fishing on someone he could not get mislynched.

You eliminated you being a VT which is how people are townreading you at all. You are trying to force facts a five year old knows are false. After a scum flip and 3 days pass, my reading skills are nearly unmatched.

You've also insulted me multiple times in a manner that suggests you know I am town, when your own posts suggest you should be scumreading me.

@Grib, If you're wanting to set up bait for scum, best not to outright announce itm
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1176 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 95, Kaboose wrote:
In post 93, Mathdino wrote:I come on a minute right after a self vote,
Kinda hoped Kab's game would start on a diff note
Read the game, your input is valuable
I'll give you a pass but I won't call you reliable.

But I wanted someone to RVS me and no one did, I feel like the last kid picked at dodgeball now. :(

Nor is Kaboose's. You are throwing out buzzwords with no support whatsoever. Kaboose's play ain't cautious and cautious is a personality indicator anyway. I am one of the most aggressive players. Period. Townreading players because of mere aggression says that your so called reads lack depth.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1180 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1177, Heartless wrote:
In post 1176, Titus wrote:Nor is Kaboose's. You are throwing out buzzwords with no support whatsoever. Kaboose's play ain't cautious and cautious is a personality indicator anyway. I am one of the most aggressive players. Period. Townreading players because of mere aggression says that your so called reads lack depth.

newbtell
newbtell
newbtell

and yeah, i consider being here half a year still a "newb"

I don't. Even then, I consider his play a scum tell not a newb tell.

I've already explained how Kaboose is town. The fact Swag lies and says the posts mean the opposite of what they do means Kaboose is town.

Green Crayons meanwhile is spot on for that one game we have that Belisarius was the mod and he was town. I can't remember the name.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1205 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Titus »

I am leaning towards Mala being mislynch bait at this point. She has been vla for some time with her family. Turning the attention towards a lurker player when we have active scum in Swag open is a ploy I have seen quite a few times. It is further justified by cannot have in Lylo etc. while such lynches can be useful, those are better when we cannot agree on a scum read late game.

Grib would be my next choice in scum. He was pushing hard for Elle's lynch yesterday and now he's taking a back seat on things. It makes me wonder what changed. Did he find Elle to be ugly change and then stop? On the other hand, the town Von I play with tends to be more reserved. I am not as confident in Grib scum but I would not cry if he got lynched.

Lord Ranger and I need to interact for me to read him. He has been active but I read people by talks ng to them.

Green Crayons, while I think he is being an idiot, I doubt he is scum. I see his thought processes, I just disagree with him. Given LR is a null read for me at the moment, I would like to see what shakes out there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1210 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Titus »

@Heartless, that's wrong, you've been stating that Mala is possibly scum. Swag's been stating it. GC's been stating it. It all happens after I busted Swag. I don't believe in coincidences. I also find your townreading the four jumpers off. If you think Elle is town, then the logical conclusion to draw from the two ending day one wagons is that scum bailed after trying to mislynch Elle to another safe mislynch. Yet, your analysis ignores that completely.

I think 50 is good for a scum nature. First, it basically helps scum kill the mason recruit targets. Doubly so if his buddies tend to lurk. Plus, the scum can target people who agree with him for the night kill. We already lost a mason. Who was hunting the masons but for WhatSwag?

#226, Confidence hard to fake? Really? There's no hunting there. I'm just as "confident" Swag is scum but I actually have reasons and have devoted the time to explaining them. Swag just cries "useless".

As for GC read, I'll work backwards. Get me a scum lynch and we can determine whether or not GC's votes were placed appropriately. Scum can be determined by who they value over others. In the abstract, it means nothing. However, Green Crayons is not a confident type player. He's slower, more reserved. I tend to be that way until I catch a scum myself. I actually have a problem with someone having consistent reads getting stronger throughtout which is what you would be expecting from GC. You said NJAC (a major scumread of his) flipped town. That should cause a player to reasses. AS such, his logic should appear to be going backwards until he sees what the problem is.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1211 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1203, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1202, Green Crayons wrote:Also, I disagree that my case on Ranger being a buddy with Mala-scum shows why Ranger is scum independent of Mala's alignment. I don't know what the scum motivation would be behind Ranger's weird play directed toward the slot
if the awesome/Mala slot is town
. (I'm all ears, though.) I don't really like making cases based on a hypothetical flip, but it appears to be the only thing that persuades swag, so that's why I laid it out today instead of after Mala flips.

Corrected for clarification.

Swag cannot be persuaded because he's scum my dear. See the light.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1212 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Titus »

I do agree with one thing. Elleheathen is 100% town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1215 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1213, Heartless wrote:
In post 1210, Titus wrote:If you think Elle is town, then the logical conclusion to draw from the two ending day one wagons is that scum bailed after trying to mislynch Elle to another safe mislynch. Yet, your analysis ignores that completely.

We've already discussed this. There's no reliable way to distinguish between 11th hour town and scum votes because of how much plausible deniability deadline lynches afford. I also would hardly call what happened between the rise of the wagons "jumps." As per , the elle wagon reached it's peak on January 2nd. It slowly decayed to 2 votes by January 10th and and you see the votes are quite spread out. The NJAC wagon arose in the last 36 hours of the day. The overlap between the elle and NJAC wagons falls on the latter votes on the NJAC wagon: Lone Ranger, davesaz, Grib, and Whatisswag.

No we hadn't. Otherwise the conclusion is inescapable that there's scum selecting the deadline wagon.

It's a deadline wagon, if scum are active, they aren't going to pick themselves or their buddies. We can pick which one of the jumpers are scum by determining who was pushing someone who isn't a scumread.

That's the same sort of shit I do with the VCA all the time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1217 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by Titus »

GC, talk to me about your read on Swag please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1223 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah, why is his play "newb town" instead of "newb scum" when his mason fishing only helps scum? If you suppose he was boned, then would you consider his play consistent with being scum?

I want to get at these assertions and find what's wrong because you're wrong and swag is scum.

I want Lone Ranger to get on, because that's how I read people. If he doesn't come on or go v/la, I'd be down to policy lynch him. One of the "most active players" suddenly going silent when I show up and grill people does not sit well with me.

I'm pretty sure of GC/Heartless/ElleHeathen being town. Mala, I'm leaning town due to circumstances surrounding her, but nothing regarding her own play.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1224 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1221, Heartless wrote:
In post 1214, Green Crayons wrote:Uh, no? That's not what happened?

I was first on Fairies, dave, and Ranger, if memory serves me correctly. If not first, certainly second, but I don't recall anyone else voting for them prior to putting down my votes.

I was third on NJAC, which is fine if you want to call that the "crevice." But it's not some habitual play I've taken up, as your stating.

No, that's
exactly
what happened.

When I say "crevice" I mean small, insignificant places and wagons that never took off. Places that would be hard to find if you're doing what Titus is doing right now. Fairies and dave are low profile votes.

I've caught people in crevices. Don't worry about that. No one has fooled my VCA into making me think they are town. Don't try to force people to vote a major wagon for voting's sake unless we are headed towards an NL. Things are much better if they are "organic" decisions. (Organic is in quotes because scum are not organic).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1248 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Titus »

@GC, Yes. Hypo claiming there is mason fishing. Someone says they recruited a scum, scum know they are not a mason OR said mason would not be believed in lylo. Second, scum shoot someone who liked Swag's plan. If they shot a mason, scum have an idea on who was recruited. Swag fishes on Kaboose to try and draw the last mason (or masons).

Swag's mislynch pool is dropping dramatically. I caught him as scum. Sad thing is no one believes me that I caught him. His reaction is textbook caught scum.

@LR, Your resonse to Swag indicates you have read the thread. That means you deliberately avoided giving content. You know I need reasons to read you with. Maybe time for some incentive.

VOTE: Lone Ranger

@Elle, I mean exactly what it says. I don't see how that's complicated.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1255 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Titus »

If the masons wouldn't tell the truth, then what information would be gained by having the hypoclaim exercise at all?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1259 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Titus »

I don't see why scum would propose a strategy with the knowledge that the plan would ultimately help scum.

This right there is your cornerstone and it's the problem GC. Scum propose plans all the time that help scum. Grib will tell you that I'm literally a master of this.

I had one game where I mislynched Grib solely because keeping him alive if he was scum was too detrimental to the town. Scum, particularly players that rely on strategy, do this all the time.

I don't see the kill relating to the hypoclaim strategy solely because Swag's plan was shut down.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1267 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1262, elleheathen wrote:
In post 1248, Titus wrote:

:eek:
I didn't think complicated so much as... interesting.
I was just curious as to what you were thinking I was gambiting and what you would be giving away if you were to be too literal about it.

That was meant as a future warning. Not as I thought you were gambiting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1273 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1269, elleheathen wrote:
In post 1267, Titus wrote:
In post 1262, elleheathen wrote:
In post 1248, Titus wrote:

:eek:
I didn't think complicated so much as... interesting.
I was just curious as to what you were thinking I was gambiting and what you would be giving away if you were to be too literal about it.

That was meant as a future warning. Not as I thought you were gambiting.

Oh. :(

I think you are my only townread that hasn't played with me, so it's best to let you know since you were info hunting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1280 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1260, Green Crayons wrote:I agree in theory. I disagree here, though. Sorry, Titus.

Is there another aspect of his D1 play that you think points to him being scum?

Yes. I do not think he's scumhunting at all D1. That plus mason fishing plus his vehavior day 2.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1281 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Titus »

@Grib, What's up with ILF?

Why was Elle's behavior more irritating than scummy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1294 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Titus »

And do you have concerns about the utter lack of info LR is giving ud Heartless?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1295 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Titus »

VLA until weekend
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1297 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Titus »

Sorry. A trial went that I did not expect. Shit happens. My vla is in all games.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1299 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Not much I can do. Nature of the job. I still plan to be on nightly. We will see if I can though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1302 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by Titus »

You act as if you've given reads since I have shown up. You haven't. A conclusion is not a read.

You then try to blame us for wanting reads while simultaneously saying we are not.

Your refusal to provide content since I got here is downright scumny. I put much mire emphasis on the facts as I see them because I get the emotional context.

If you think it's easy, fabricate something. Who do you want lynched?

Good night.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1303 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Titus »

We are not = we are not providing any.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1305 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by Titus »

Just give me the five minute version. Drop the stale shit. I never inclined to go fish when I have the time to do so. Much less now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1306 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Fishing leads to a lot of suggestability and filling in gaps.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1315 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Titus »

Really Swag, Stale MD threads...

Off to work. May be able to sneak in lunch. Do not count on it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1316 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1308, Whatisswag wrote:I assume it is ok to use posts in MD to our knowledge.

It's legal but it reads desperate as fuck.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1328 (isolation #61) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Titus »

Mod: Can we get a deadline extension until a Picard replacement is found?
Partially self motivated as I don't really care to make a deadline lynch either while on VLA.

TTH, I know one of your heads really sees GC as scum, but I don't see it. If I can track the train of thought and it doesn't scream fake, I'll hard read the player pretty hard until the end game. That's what I am seeing wiht GC. I don't agree with them a lot (particularly on Kaboose) but we were able to work to see where the difference was. If we can, but just fundamentally disagree, I'm perfectly fine with letting the slot be town since I know my reads are usually pretty controversal. I actually get alarmed if my reads are not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1341 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1334, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1332, Lone Ranger wrote:Explain Titus town? Nothing that she said made any sense. It feels like she jumbled up her sentences in random order and spit them out.

Have you ever played with Titus before?

That's just a side effect of being me. I get thst complaint a lot. That is why I play mafia. It's a correct observation but not alignment indicative.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1342 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1340, Whatisswag wrote:
In post 1338, elleheathen wrote:Also, no one should be hammering ANY wagon right now if it comes to that

Not before we have everyone here

:neutral:

Why? green is only at L-3. Why do you even care about hammering at this point? Looks like scum team to me.

I have mentioned just a few posts to freeze the deadline so I am not in trial during that time. This is another reach to paint town as scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1344 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Titus »

I don't believe we have played with each other.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1355 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1345, Heartless wrote:Ooooooo, you're a lawyer? Interesting. Good luck with your trial. :]

Thank you.

Will catch up tonight hopefully.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1365 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Titus »

VLA over

Catching up. DA quoted role pm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1366 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Titus »

Sorry the DA did the equivalent of quoting a role pm so my vla ended early.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1374 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1367, Kaboose wrote:So was the DA modkilled?

No, but the game has to be reset.

Anyway, time to read through that TTH gc wallcrap.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1375 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1357, elleheathen wrote:Here's a hint.
Look at my probably odd looking interaction with Titus today.
I WAS WONDERING IF SHE WAS READING ME RIGHT.

I am reading you how you want to be read my dear. ;) Thanks for covering. Wifom.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1377 (isolation #70) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:18 am

Post by Titus »

TTH, when you say something "hasn't been established" you are wrong and demeaning. GC did establish why Dave is scum, you just disagreed with him. To handwaive such evidence creates conflict. To be fair, I do handwaive myself but it's usually about gut cases and wifom. To have a case you spent time on dismissed without explaining why is not going to foster dialogue but tunnelling from both sides.

For instance, Swag saying Dave is town because OMGUS is recycled and worthless. OMGUS is more of a personality indicator. Swag is screaming Dave is obvtown for literally nothing. That's evidence Swag is scum and fabricating reads.

GC, Take a chill pill. It's ok.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1379 (isolation #71) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Titus »

No...contrary drinking lowers inhibitions making people easier to read.

Chill pills and drinking can be mixed. Do not drink and drive though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1381 (isolation #72) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:26 am

Post by Titus »

I am supposing a different timezone...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1382 (isolation #73) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Titus »

Oh fuck he's Virginia...do not drink now lol.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1386 (isolation #74) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Titus »

I work backwards sometimes. Sometimes I fo random. I am a little ADD.

The facts were established to GC at that point. Just because you interpreted them dufferently does not make the case go away.

I do agree with your conclusion. It suggests GC has a gut read and looked to verify the gut read Dave was scum.

GC/ TTH, thoughts on Swag's weak ass tiwnread on Dave.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1391 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Titus »

Any use of MD reads desperate because of the fact that he's not using the thread and posts to argue his point. Sncient MD posts, while they could be accurate, are hardly relevant. It's akin to throwing a dart board.

He didn't revisit a read at all. He just put a weak "OMGUS" vote reason. Both town and scum OMGUS and you had been recently discussing Dave's votes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1393 (isolation #76) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Titus »

He was naturally reading MD threads fro a year ago? I do not. Most people can back up townreads with posts in thread that are not stale.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1395 (isolation #77) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Titus »

Sorry but his conveyance is fake as fuck too. People would reference then go grab. His manner of posting this was hyper defensive.

I am starting to think you could be scum witb Swag because now you're just making no sense. You're arguing that things transparently unnatural are common and smooth.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1398 (isolation #78) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Titus »

Welp. We lost. Scum win.

There's nothing genuine about pouring through MD to manufacture an argument someone is town. Unless the team is Swag, Grib, GC, town has lost.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1401 (isolation #79) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1399, Green Crayons wrote:The problem that I have with your hypothesis is that you are assuming that swag was "pouring through MD to manufacture an argument."

On what basis do you have that this was how swag came across dave's MD post?

Common fucking sense.

He cannot articulate an in thread reason for Dave being town and people don't "just happen" across MD posts that old.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1402 (isolation #80) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1400, Grib wrote:Titus, shutting down already? That's new.

I know the whole Mason claim + justification for the dave read is a lot to swallow but I really can't see it as scumplay. I just don't. Swag is lynchbait. I felt that in my first game with him, and I feel it now.

Is there anything else he's doing that's more scum motivated? I can't see him working towards any agenda. More like he's just immediately posting whatever thought runs through his head the second he thinks it.

Impulsivity is inconsistent with mafia discussion posts that are months old.

The mason fishing and inability to articulate reads based on the thread should be plenty.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1405 (isolation #81) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Titus »

Grib, stop using too dumb to scum. It makes you easy to fool.

Second, if he's no good at scum, that's precisely what he'd do.

You are forcing a townread rather than looking at evidence. You are arguing that Swag is impulsive town but supporting it with behavior that is anything but impulsive.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1407 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Titus »

The second is garbage.

The first is likely. He was being cryptic becaise he had no reasons and then justified his cryptic "reasons" with a post he dug up when pressured about his Dave read he could not explain.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1408 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Titus »

Swag's post is buddying.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1412 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1410, Green Crayons wrote:He already had the MD post on hand back in D1:
In post 629, Whatisswag wrote:By the way, if you guys are wondering, it was a post dave made 4 months ago.

If that was true, he would have posted it then. Not waited. He stalled and put the best fit which was a theory posy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1415 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1414, Heartless wrote:
In post 1412, Titus wrote:
In post 1410, Green Crayons wrote:He already had the MD post on hand back in D1:
In post 629, Whatisswag wrote:By the way, if you guys are wondering, it was a post dave made 4 months ago.

If that was true, he would have posted it then. Not waited. He stalled and put the best fit which was a theory posy.

so when he went back to md to dig up this bogus post, there JUST HAPPENED TO BE a relevant post made 4 MONTHS AGO by dave?

jee, must've been his lucky day

Yes. He searched for the post. I did a meta dive is not an me dive. I can find a post outside the thread to argue anything about any of you if given time to do so.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1417 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Suppose I am you correctly.

Further suppose it would be anti town to say how I am reading you correctly.

So I claim to be you subtly.

Or

You read me to be something.
So You pretend to be that something.

The post is meant to be wisdom to try and talk to you without explaining detail.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1418 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Titus »

I am reading you correctly.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1422 (isolation #88) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Titus »

Elle her expanding is antitown. She knows what I was trying to avoid saying to many.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1424 (isolation #89) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Titus »

You outed one of us awhile back. I have been wifoming since then.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1427 (isolation #90) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Titus »

You sure? I can but it makes the eifom harder.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1430 (isolation #91) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Umm...yeah me thinks you confused.

I was eluding to apparently you will reveal...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1432 (isolation #92) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah I meant you or me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1439 (isolation #93) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Titus »

You outed one of us awhile back during Swag's fake thing. I would be VERY anti-town to explain further.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1448 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1441, elleheathen wrote:Like, I thought you were saying that I had outed YOU.

And the only way I could have outed YOU would be if you were a PR or if you were scum.

And you're not a PR.

So creating the wifom after I've already said that I am intentionally outing myself and everything else...?

Well it was worded as one of us...it was meant to protect you. :facepalm
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1452 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Well there goes wifoming mason to protect you from an NK Elle
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1453 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1449, elleheathen wrote:Yeah, I know. You were trying to help but it was only hurting.
Because I saw 'one of us' and I thought you may have slipped. So I asked whether you thought I had outed town or scum.
So when you said me or you, I realized you were still trying to cover up for me by creating wifom for something that I'm trying to
un
cover. lol

And you thought this course of action was good because?????
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1454 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Titus »

There's other evidence you are a mason Elle. Something more obvious I am keeping hidden unless someone challenges you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1458 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by Titus »

The subtext is Swag is obvious scum but I cannot get the numbers on him. :( He fakeclaimed mason after mason fishing but we either got dumb town or scum defending him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1463 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1461, elleheathen wrote:And if it was obvious, then it's even more of a reason
for
me to out that I was the one recruited before we get to night and make sure one of us is conftown. Not less of a reason.

*shrug* I thought it was obvious in a Titus sort of way. Obvious to me but everyone else derped. Hence why I wanted to wifom mason. *sigh* I suck.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1465 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by Titus »

Great. Let's do it then.

VOTE: Swag
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1475 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: unvote

I need vodka and votes...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1480 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by Titus »

@Heartless, Any chance Grib is awkwardly bussing Swag?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1488 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Titus »

Grib why did you think the mason fishing was worth lynching over now? After all the discussions we had?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1516 (isolation #104) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah I want Grib and Swag swung from the rafters.

I do have minimal doubts on GC but not enough to make me want to vote there today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1521 (isolation #105) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Titus »

@GC, Grib, Swag and LR team?

Your reasons on Kaboose look like playstyle to me. Some players are gut players. It makes them harder to read but Kaboose's response is a simpler version of what I said.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1526 (isolation #106) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Titus »

@Grib, I would say no.

Mala isn't tunnelling here. She's been on vla so it's hard to tell.

Your play is different than Batman however.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1528 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Titus »

Me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1532 (isolation #108) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Titus »

Heartless, yes. Grib of you would be a dear and grab the link.

We all play on a site known as Darklordpotter.net. We finished a game there a few weeks ago.

Von, we have played much more than that together. There's the one where I mislynched you solely because you had extra lives as well.

@Grib, Mala is in the snowstorm that caught national headlines.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1535 (isolation #109) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Titus »

Meta is shit usually Grib.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1537 (isolation #110) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Titus »

Do you care that I do not care?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1539 (isolation #111) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Titus »

Then answer how swag went from derp vt to scum after elle claimed mason.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1541 (isolation #112) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Titus »

@Grib, Probably. It depends on the gamestate tomorrow.

Are you actually arguing Swag is vt but we should mislynch him to stop me from derping?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1543 (isolation #113) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Grib
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1545 (isolation #114) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Titus »

To lynch scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1547 (isolation #115) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Titus »

And you then vote Mala? It seems like you are desperate to counter LR and GC.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1550 (isolation #116) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Titus »

@GC, I could vote LR or at deadline Mala.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1554 (isolation #117) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Titus »

Swag, Grib and LR.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1569 (isolation #118) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Titus »

What is the point of this Kaboose?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1572 (isolation #119) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by Titus »

I get it now. He's saying her scumread may be off because she's doing what she accuses him of. He obviously was not calling elle scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1588 (isolation #120) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Lone Ranger

*sigh* Is this another game where if Titus suggests it, that it must be bad?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1592 (isolation #121) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:02 am

Post by Titus »

Make your case or shut up about it. If you are town (still most likely), you are only helping scum set up future mislynches with vague suspicions your other head does not even share.

We should be moving towards consensus but all you are doing is moving us backwards
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1593 (isolation #122) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1590, Whatisswag wrote:
In post 1562, Heartless wrote:if i'm wrong on any of those, put titus in

Titus is town. LR is town. Just lynch Mala.

What happened to lynch Kaboose?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1597 (isolation #123) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:14 am

Post by Titus »

Why?

I feel like I am not reading the same game as the rest of you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1599 (isolation #124) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Titus »

So your case is I rolled scum once before? I sub in a lot. I get scum a lot because I do.

However, to say I am scum because of that is a gambler's fallacy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1603 (isolation #125) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Titus »

I don't see why Kaboose is scum?

I had Swag who is obvious scum to me...and he fakeclaims a guilty on his buddy...that is Titus level scumfuckery. Most do not do that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1605 (isolation #126) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Titus »

No. I am saying because Swag is scum you cannot be as most scum do not fakeclaim on their buddies.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1607 (isolation #127) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1606, elleheathen wrote:swag is town.

So Mason fishing is town, fakeclaimed guilties when under pressure are townn, pushing mislynches is town...

Wtf... no.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1609 (isolation #128) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Titus »

Elle, I do not consider meta for the most part.

Second, with that meta, he could be as scummy as he wanted and you would say he's town because he didn't claim scum. Also if your meta read is accurate, it would be a trust tell which is banned from mafiascum for obvious reasons.

Third, he is not going to fake claim on his buddy. Therefore pushing mislynches. He also ushed you. Obvious mislynch. He pushed NJAC. Known mislynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1610 (isolation #129) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:41 am

Post by Titus »

As for the mason fishing short of asking "are you a mason" I find nothing more blatant mason fishing. I might accept if someone could string together a town madon fish argument but he was looking for masons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1612 (isolation #130) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Titus »

Funny how Kaboose is "obviously scum" and he's the only other person who sees this.

I think these wagons are just attempts to protect scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1615 (isolation #131) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Titus »

No town should not be. Town should mason hunt to protect the masons. We should not mason fish because it leads to outed masons. If town mason hunt the masons without them outing, then town can actually take a bullet for the mason.

Mason fishing outs the masons to the group which is exactly what Swag has been doing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1616 (isolation #132) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1614, elleheathen wrote:
In post 210, Cheetory6 wrote: I can't follow the angle of lynching him solely on the merit of a sketchy accusation of him rolefishing that feels like a stretch.

Brought to you by MASON Cheetory to KABOOSE.

And you wonder why Cheetory is dead and you are not? That's it right there.

He's at least open to the possibility of lynching scum. You are not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1620 (isolation #133) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Titus »

Elle, if you are unwilling to lynch Swag we lose. The way his post is worded, yeah it's a stretch. Bring me more and I will reconsider. That's what his posts says. Then he's dead. More piles up. No lynchy Swag.

If you guys were open to it, he would have a wagon. He never has because I do not know.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1621 (isolation #134) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Titus »

Realized I got my pronouns fucked up.

Cheetory is saying the case against Swag was a stretch. Bring him more.

I get more. Major Swag resistance.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1622 (isolation #135) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Titus »

VLA until Monday. DnD and SuperBowl
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1639 (isolation #136) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Titus »

As scum she puts up a facade of trying though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1663 (isolation #137) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by Titus »

Swag, why have you let others try to defend you if you're town? Why are you bargaining around your lynch?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1666 (isolation #138) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1664, Lone Ranger wrote:
In post 1646, Whatisswag wrote:Titus is town, whoever thinks titus is not town can screw off.

Titus is not town. Titus is Titus.

So basically you're saying whenever I am town I am anti-fucking town...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1679 (isolation #139) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Titus »

I agree. That vote from GC sucks.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1680 (isolation #140) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1667, Lone Ranger wrote:No, I'm saying that whatever tells WiS thinks he picked up are Titus-tells, not town-tells. I was simply remarking on the fact that he isn't competent enough to read you. Very few are.

Your avatar change is confusing the fuck out of me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1681 (isolation #141) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Titus »

Let's see what happens.

VOTE: Green Crayons

Anti, you may haze me eternally if I was wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1683 (isolation #142) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Titus »

Hardly...the fact you skipped Kaboose when Heartless said he would lynch Kaboose says you are scum with Kaboose. To suddenly doubt that Kaboose read is off.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1684 (isolation #143) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Titus »

Fuck that would make like everyone but Heartless Elle and Picard scum..
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1689 (isolation #144) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Titus »

@Heartless, If Kaboose is scum Green is his partner or framing Kaboose.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1722 (isolation #145) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Titus »

Vote Kaboose

I do not care anymore. GC's vote fucked all my reads and I got a superbowl to watch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1724 (isolation #146) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Titus »

Damn.. fake hammer no work. I drunk.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1727 (isolation #147) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Titus »

Weeeeee...somrone ask me questions...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1729 (isolation #148) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Titus »

To bring itself joy. My job is to bring you fun.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1731 (isolation #149) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by Titus »

Because I suck.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1734 (isolation #150) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Titus »

It looks like Garfield. I want spaghetti.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1741 (isolation #151) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Titus »

@Green, so you think I come into the game and tunnel my partner who claimed a guilty on our third partner?

That was the most obvious bus vote I have seen in quite awhile.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1749 (isolation #152) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1744, Jingle wrote:
In post 1741, Titus wrote:@Green, so you think I come into the game and tunnel my partner who claimed a guilty on our third partner?

That was the most obvious bus vote I have seen in quite awhile.

Names please, Titus.

Swag claimed a fake guilty on Kaboose. I tunnelled Swag for his fake guilty. Green thinks I'm partners with Swag.

Heartless tries to get a wagon going on Kaboose. Green had Kaboose as his third wagon. Immediately thereafter, Green drops Kaboose from his scumlist.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1750 (isolation #153) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1747, Heartless wrote:VOTE: Titus

You're being silly, Jingle.

Heartless, this must be the TTH head. :facepalm:
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1753 (isolation #154) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1748, Green Crayons wrote:Oh. lol I see what you're saying.

I don't think both you and swag are scum at the moment. You two are just more likely to be scum based off of Kaboose's ISO.

Oh that's a nice retcon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1754 (isolation #155) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1752, Heartless wrote:Why yes it is!

Hello. ^_^/~

I can tell because Antihero would know I wouldn't deliberately recreate a position I already lost in as scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1757 (isolation #156) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1676, Heartless wrote:I won't support a Lone Ranger lynch today, but I will support a Kaboose one.

In post 1677, Green Crayons wrote:Well Kaboose is my least confident scum candidate.

UNVOTE: Ranger
VOTE: Mala

And Mala is my most confident.

That right there.

If you were really wanting to work with Heartless, you would have voted Kaboose, not Mala.

You managed to get on at the back end, but that was a bus. I'm pretty sure.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1759 (isolation #157) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1523, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1522, Green Crayons wrote:Grib: town
elleheathen: mason
Heartless: town
davesaz: lean town
Whatisswag: town
MalaKittens: scum
Kaboose: scum
Green Crayons: town
CptPicard: mason
Lone Ranger: scum
Titus:
mason
town

Fixed.

That was your pool. Your whole ISO was about reaching a consensus. Yet, when Heartless offers, you suddenly reject it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1762 (isolation #158) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1760, Lone Ranger wrote:One of GC or Titus is probably scum. I'd say both but I find it unlikely (though not impossible) the way they are going after each other now. I'm no longer confident in my Malakittens townread considering her lack of engagement. I was heavily leaning GC on D2 but I just don't know at this point.

Heartless, what made you change from GC to Titus as the most likely scum?

(RIP Elle. She was hilarious to play with. Probably why she got killed.)

Or that she was townreading me and it had an added bonus of setting up me/Jingle/Anti in a game of masons and scum again.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1763 (isolation #159) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1761, Green Crayons wrote:Heartless isn't the entire game.

Indeed, but your backing out when you got the compromise you wanted is a scumclaim. No one backs out of getting something they wanted (their scum candidate lynched) unless they really didn't want that lynch at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1766 (isolation #160) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1765, Green Crayons wrote:But look! You seem to agree that you were lying when you said I dropped Kaboose off of my scum list!

Thanks.

No I am saying 1677 is you removing him from your scum list.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1767 (isolation #161) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1764, Green Crayons wrote:When did I want a Kaboose compromise?

Never. Until I voted him.

That was the whole point of collecting top three scumreads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1794 (isolation #162) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by Titus »

There's a past game where Anti Jingle and I all played together. Jingle was the mislynch target. So I repeat the same manuever...hoping for a different result?

Http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=51356

If you want to know my meta ask me.

Nah, this is opportunistic scum. I regret not seeing that sooner but fake guilties piss me the fuck off.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1796 (isolation #163) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1795, Heartless wrote:
In post 1794, Titus wrote:So I repeat the same manuever...hoping for a different result?

yeah...

i mean.... scum protect their scumbuddies and lynch town. that's what they're supposed to do. just b/c it went badly that time in the execution doesn't mean that's not what scum should do.

also, the game is about 9 months old so...meh. past the expiration date of meta invoking.

Just mislynch me now then.

Seriously if you are so dense to consider me that stupid as scum, nothing I say will convince you when it's 2 v 1. Three if you include the dumb townie that inevitably pushes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1829 (isolation #164) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1814, Jingle wrote:Titus, if I were to suggest you and TTH do a socratic about the rest of the players, what would your response be?

I would be down for it. He can ask the first question.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1831 (isolation #165) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Titus »

VCA coming later this week.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1837 (isolation #166) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Titus »

Umm Awesome is not even in this game?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1844 (isolation #167) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1843, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1833, davesaz wrote:I looked at Kaboose's ISO for interactions. The Kaboose vs Awesome/Mala interaction is interesting.

Awesome was the player who responded to Kaboose's "wah nobody voted me in RVS" in .
In and , Kaboose is defending awesome.
In 735, Kaboose questions a fast town read on Mala.
In 759 Kaboose posts about LR's reads and notes that awesome as scum was erased by 5 Mala posts.
In 767 and 768 the interaction with LR makes me think LR could also be on the team but this is weaker.
In 945, Kaboose is prompting Heartless that LR townread Mala.

When I looked through awesome and Mala I don't see a whole lot of town there.

VOTE: Malakittens

I find this acceptable but that's probably because I just think Mala is likely scum. But less likely to be so if Titus is scum.

What caused this shift of opinion?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1849 (isolation #168) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1845, Green Crayons wrote:What shift, Titus?

Titus and Swag are scum with Mala to Titus probably isn't scum with Mala.

You've eliminated all of my scumbuddies, yet you are still voting me. There is a logical flaw somewhere.

P.S. It is that you're scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1851 (isolation #169) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:02 am

Post by Titus »

TLDR:

Green says I am wrong... but makes a long post proving me right.

Green opened Day 3 at point 3.

He changed based on LR's post according to him.

I ask him why...

He claims to never change...

That wall is a caught scum wall.

My bet is Mala is his partner.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1855 (isolation #170) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Titus »

@GC,

That chain does not make sense logically.

You say...

If Titus is scum, then Swag is her partner.
If Mala is scum, then Mala's her partner.
if Swag is scum, Mala's his partner.

The catch is we know you are flailing because scum have the same partner regardless who is lynched.

Now you are putting up wifom mists.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1857 (isolation #171) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Titus »

Pedit...

Seems like you parially but not completely fixed that
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1859 (isolation #172) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Titus »

Even in your umm "corrected" versions, all routes lead to lynching swag. Yet Swag is most likely town. If you actually believed your corrected version, you would vote Swag.

You just want to have two mislynches as viable but look as if you're solving the game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1861 (isolation #173) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Titus »

You had eliminated Titus/Mala based on LR's posting but that magically comes back if Swag is town. Nope. You want to artificially restrict the lynch pool.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1864 (isolation #174) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Titus »

Well work calls. Shread you another time GC.

When your suspicions are not suspicions but the three least popular players and you cannot even come up with a coherent partners case for them, yup.

I am not claiming to know who the last scum is. I just know you are scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1885 (isolation #175) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Titus »

Wait...Dave is in this game?

@Swag, consistency is not a scumtell. I am very consistent as either alignment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1886 (isolation #176) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Titus »

**Lack of consistency
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1894 (isolation #177) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Titus »

What is wrt?

I am tabling Swag atm. I don't seescum faking a guilty on their partner. So Swag is a bowl of dissonance I would rathernot mess with until later.

What do you think of Dave's reappearance Jingle?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1904 (isolation #178) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1900, Jingle wrote:I'd still like you to answer the question from a theory standpoint, Titus.

I am. I stand by what I said before, but I am confused because Kaboose is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1905 (isolation #179) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1901, Whatisswag wrote:I reread Kaboose's ISO and I found two people whom he does not talk to: Titus and Mala. Ok guys, this game is over.

Our interaction in part has already been quoted.

Also Dave hasn't spoken to me either.

Finally, Kaboose would not speak to me if I am defending him outof fear of creeping me out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1907 (isolation #180) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1906, Whatisswag wrote:It is highly possible that Kaboose is one of those people who are afraid to talk to their scum partners.

Anything's possible.

Dave read. Go.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1940 (isolation #181) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Titus »

@Swag, stop being butthurt if you are town. Everyone knew your claim was fake. I just thought you were scum and I still sorta do I just would rather lynch GC who was obviously bussing. I already have TTH being derpy and Antihero nowhere in sight to shut him up.

Also, if you're going to rely on my meta, at least get it right.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1942 (isolation #182) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Titus »

I can't walk you through Mala's read on me. It's hers.

As for if you meant mine, I don't like a Mala lynch because she's just started to contribute. We can get more out of her. I would prefer GC>>>Dave (same lack of content but zero pressure here)>>Swag>>>Mala today but I know my word ain't for shit.

Anti, you must think I'm a dumb ass. Why would I deliberately repeat having you and Jingle with masons before when it already failed?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1949 (isolation #183) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Titus »

The reason I didn't want to lynch her because I was aware she was in a record blizzard in the northeast. The blizzard is over. She's contributing. Let's see what she has to say.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1950 (isolation #184) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm not ruling out lynching her, I'm just saying a quick lynch based on she hasn't contributed is stupid.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1953 (isolation #185) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Titus »

It sure has been banded a lot from my perspective. Otherwise, I'm not "defending" her at all. Rather it's more of a BOLO for Mala content.

I also find this VERY hypocritical since Dave has posted next to nothing, but it's ok because he just magically happens to agree with everyone else.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1954 (isolation #186) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1952, Green Crayons wrote:Nobody has ever said that we should suspect Mala for failing to contribute.

Now that is utter shit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1959 (isolation #187) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Titus »

You actually just proved me right again.

The first quote is pretty much Mala hasn't taken a stance, which equals lack of content.

Again, that's not Mala's posting. You have posted nothing but Kaboose defended her and she has no content. Well you know what, you ever hear of whiteknighting?

You certainly are pushing the lynch Mala before she can talk.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1960 (isolation #188) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1957, Green Crayons wrote:WELP I WAS WRONG

Great, well if you are town, you can actually start reassessing. This is the second time. Now, give me a break with the Titus is obvscum because I was wrong and Kaboose was all up in my ass.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1963 (isolation #189) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Day 1 town was run by idiots as y'all mislynched. So, I actually think Mala's absence (which I still think was IRL motivated) was detrimental to town.

You are just baselessly tunnelling now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1964 (isolation #190) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1962, Heartless wrote:
In post 1960, Titus wrote:Kaboose was all up in my ass.

o_O

Yeah, did he ever even hint I was scum at all since I subbed in? Nope. He pushed all the arguments. I figured it was because he was town who hated being fakeclaimed on. A shitton of his posts say Titus was right.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1967 (isolation #191) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Titus »

Green,

Your case on me is Kaboose argued I was town.

Well, duh he'd argue I was town. I was doing what scum would want me to do. Defend from the fakeclaim that was obviously fake.

Heartless,

I know he's got it wrong. He's most likely scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1982 (isolation #192) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1970, davesaz wrote:Heartless, Swag: I think I'm still waiting for an answer on the GC vs Kaboose interactions. Did I pick out the same things that you were talking about, or not?

Titus: I actually do put some weight on the blizzard, but I also know pretty well when the impact started and ended given part of my work team lives in that area. Not all of Mala's inactive time corresponds with weather events.

It's actually kinda funny that you're talking about not being in a hurry to lynch Mala. Unless I missed an unvote, you're sitting at L-1.

I am most likely today's mislynch which is ok. I have not got the game figured out at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1985 (isolation #193) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1984, Whatisswag wrote:Titus' behaviour looks to be from town (Very town). But analyzing interaction will show only one possible scum team {Kaboose, Titus, Mala}

Then one of you analyses is wrong.

I am town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2034 (isolation #194) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Titus »

Blah. Mala had irl. My town meta would have me hard defend Kaboose.

Convincing I would not make the same choice twice was the best shot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Open Games”