Reminiscence
Goon
Reminiscence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Reminiscence »

Hello hello!

I'll catch up and post something in my pace.
We still have 11 days.
Reminiscence
Reminiscence
Goon
Reminiscence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Reminiscence »

UNVOTE: first.

In post 24, deathfisaro wrote:Okay someone who is not Drezi, Victor, or croboss give me a good town reason to build a half lynch wagon on the first page.
I can see how scum can benefit from such actions but hard to find a reason for me join in.

Smack dab on page one, I don't like this post.
If I see it from the word value alone, then it is deathfisaro being cautious of the possibility of acryon quicklynched. And there's nothing wrong with that.
But there are some things that I just don't understand.
First of all, why did he exclude Drezi/Victor/croboss in that sentence when he could just ask House/Cyanide directly? I don't see any difference between votes of {Drezi/Victor/croboss} and votes of {House/Cyanide}.
I don't know in which criteria he divided the acryon wagon and I don't like that he indirectly questioned House and Cyanide, since indirectly asking usually implies that the interrogator is feeling awkward to address them directly, which is likely to be seen from mafia.

VOTE: deathfisaro

In post 25, House wrote:
In post 24, deathfisaro wrote:Okay someone who is not Drezi, Victor, or croboss give me a good town reason to build a half lynch wagon on the first page.
I can see how scum can benefit from such actions but hard to find a reason for me join in.

Then don't.

Just watch what happens and analyze.

Duh.

When you post this, how did deathfisaro's post 24 felt to you?
You must have felt something about that post to shoot a sarcasm to his face, am I wrong?

In post 29, House wrote:VOTE: pisskop

Not so much.

Tied with his post 27, I think this is too jumpy.

===================
Theory discussion goes here
===================

In post 39, NJAC wrote:Hi!

Vote: RachMarie

ICs are always scum. Sheep me now please. GGWP. :cool:

But wiki says ICs are always town. :P

In post 41, Lalendra wrote:I don't really think that wagoning gives enough information to make it worth it, and statistically, scum have the advantage with a quicklynch; if you're going to randomly kill one person, and half of the game is town, then the odds are good that it'll be a mislynch. I'm inclined to agree that it's beneficial for scum.

I don't like discussing theories but I'm gonna post something here. If someone is quicklynched day 1, don't you think it will attract attention to people on the wagon?

In post 49, SIR CYANIDE wrote:
In post 47, deathfisaro wrote:But towns have no way of knowing if anyone guessed 3 choices right, and even if I guessed right there's no way of knowing who is what, so I don't know why I should be afraid of being seen "a little bit too informed." Am I going to get shot for it?

Worse, you may not get shot for it because you're more likely to be vanilla town if you mispredicted the set-up. You stated 'innocent child, tracker, 20/80 something/something', guess what if there is no tracker?

I went through more open games (about 7 I think?) in addition to the ones I already went through and literally all of them have IC so I think that's a safe assumption to make.

Pot calls kettle :igmeou:

In post 51, Drezi wrote:

What do you all think of this post? It feels like dropping by only to say "hi, im not scum".

In post 35, deathfisaro wrote:usually a quickbuilt wagon lacks a good case with valid reasons attached to the votes, thus not only can scums lynch town but vote analysis post flip would give little clues as to which of them were opportunistic scums

+ taking the chance to contribute to a non-existant case.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: deathfisaro

And here's someone who thinks the same with me! Most likely town.

In post 52, House wrote:You're jumping on the easy read.

How serious was your jump on pisskop in post 27 (followed by vote in post 29)?

In post 55, House wrote:When you see scummy shit right off the bat, 9 times out of 10, it's coming from town. Scum are too busy being careful and trying to blend in. For scum to slip this hard right out the gate, they'd have to be pretty stupid.

Is that a "too scummy to be scum" fallacy I see?
Also, deathfiscaro's post is not a slip, but rather, is a post that doesn't match what town would do, which doesn't come from stupid scum, but rather a new scum. I feel like you're trying to twist something here to berate Drezi and protect deathfiscaro.

=====================
Reads so far
=====================
%TOWN%
Drezi

%MAFIA%
deathfiscaro
|_ House (Association. Nothing more.)

Rest are null.

If I read 3 pages per day it guarantees my catching up within the deadline!
Reminiscence
Reminiscence
Goon
Reminiscence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Reminiscence »

I'm loving my vote too!
Reminiscence
Reminiscence
Goon
Reminiscence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Reminiscence »

your chance of redemption is still here though.
that kinda requires you to answer what I asked however.
Reminiscence
Reminiscence
Goon
Reminiscence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Reminiscence »

In post 590, House wrote:I don't really care what scum thinks of me.

It doesn't matter how you phrase your way out you're dodging my question.
Reminiscence
Reminiscence
Goon
Reminiscence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by Reminiscence »

Actually the way you posted that tells me you're one stubborn man so me going all hostile won't solve anything.
Let's play it more diplomatic way.

I currently have no read on you other than that you're protecting death bit too much, which I find weird.
The two questions I ask you is me attempting to figure out where you're coming from.
if you're town, then it would be easy to explain it and I'll be able to see it. Plus, by answering them, you prevent me from claiming.
Reminiscence
Reminiscence
Goon
Reminiscence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Reminiscence »

In post 594, House wrote:
In post 592, Reminiscence wrote:Actually the way you posted that tells me you're one stubborn man so me going all hostile won't solve anything.
Let's play it more diplomatic way.

I currently have no read on you other than that you're protecting death bit too much, which I find weird.
The two questions I ask you is me attempting to figure out where you're coming from.
if you're town, then it would be easy to explain it and I'll be able to see it. Plus, by answering them, you prevent me from claiming.

What makes you think I'm protecting him? I haven't liked his play since the beginning of the game, but I'm not interested in him for a D1 lynch.

Granted, I've only caught up to page 3.
But the way you shot down Drezi and the way you went "uh huh I'm super happy with my vote" when I voted death leads me to think that you are.
Reminiscence
Reminiscence
Goon
Reminiscence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Reminiscence »

Up to page 8...
Bunch of ego measures.

Have nothing to comment on those pages except for that "house is protecting death" is nullified.
Reminiscence
Reminiscence
Goon
Reminiscence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Reminiscence »

Well now it's useless but I feel like pointing this out anyway.

I haven't liked his play since the beginning of the game

This kind of response is what I was looking for, since this implies that you didn't like death's post 24, and yet did not voted him then and voted pisskop instead. (And i don't see what pisskop did there more incriminating than 24.)
Reminiscence
Reminiscence
Goon
Reminiscence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Reminiscence »

In post 627, Lalendra wrote:@Reminiscence - What do you make of your predecessor's play? Why do you think he reacted the way he did? If it had been you, what would you have done/said differently?

I haven't read the whole thing but town.
I think i know the reason but I will refrain from explaining.
First of all I wouldn't have let people lynch me. I am kinda glad that he didn't threw the game and replaced out.
Reminiscence
Reminiscence
Goon
Reminiscence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Reminiscence »

Return to “Completed Open Games”