Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:33 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: inte

How does it feel to be caught on page 1
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:16 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay I'm convinced

VOTE: BBT
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #97 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Green Crayons
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #106 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

ChriVi, what happened to your colour coding and having conversations with yourself?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #116 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #120 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 118, Green Crayons wrote:I don't think that's hammer, because it's only a provisional VC, but I'm okay with it if it is.

Why spoil the fun?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #133 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: GreenCrayons
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #137 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Any particular reason you felt the need to post that? @135
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #156 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

^fake

VOTE: ChriVi
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #159 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

You being belligerent doesn't make you town or make that post any less fake
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #162 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Your post came off as fake, you point out your belligerent posting style, doesn't mean I only though it was fake because it was belligerent and that you can't fake that style as scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #164 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

No, I'm saying your post was fake, where's the WIFOM?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #167 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

By fake I mean fake.

Where is the WIFOM in my argument?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #236 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 149, Green Crayons wrote:Now, I'll ask a not-too-random sampling of
@BBT
@random,
and
@Not_Mafia
: how do you feel about Creative, and this particular quotation from 142? Please compare what he's saying here with his positions on players in .

Nothing, really

In post 172, ChriVi wrote:
In post 167, Not_Mafia wrote:By fake I mean fake.

Where is the WIFOM in my argument?

We don't argue logic with those who are illogical. Pointless and a waste of time. I'd rather be searching for scum... Please contribute and stop being useless so I don't feel like we need to PL you <3

Translation: I don't have an answer

In post 170, killapenwin wrote:@ ChriVi: I am not sure how you selfvote in one post, then chastise BBT in the next for being suicidal? Seems a little weird to me.

@Not_mafia: I'm not a fan of seeing naked votes thrown about, keep it up and I'll vote you on principle.

@all: start attaching reasoning to your votes, when you vote or risk being misread as scum.

This could be scum

@killa it seems like you should be going after inte right about now, why aren't you?

In post 235, inte wrote:someone sumarize this shit wagon on ChriVi in 5 words or less

It exists because ChriVi's scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #239 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 238, ChriVi wrote:I'm scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #242 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who do you want removed?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #244 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:01 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

NJAC?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #246 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:30 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

:mrgreen:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #261 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: ChriVi
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #264 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

ChriVi wasn't wasn't lynched for "being mad"
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #268 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I really want ChriVi to post before lock, not because I want his thought on the game if he's town, but for the profanity laden rant
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #272 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

inb4 lock
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #277 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: killapenwin
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #283 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

No promises
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #292 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 284, droog wrote:you look like a troll
no content
empty random votes

cheap snark that makes games completely unfun to play

hi im droog : )

Hi, you make me sad. I voted ChrVi for really fake and forced aggression and his nonsensical counterargument that he's always agressive so he's town. When I challenged him on it he kept evading my argument. Anthero had a more fleshed out case based on his RVS play.

Killapenwin looks like he's trying too hard to look town and just picking on easy "anti-town" behaviour, lecturing about naked votes etc... , sketchy attempts to link Anti to ChrVi scum, inconsistency in what he says is scummy and who he attacks.

inte's interaction with the ChrVi wagon (and slot in general) was bad, misconstruing the ChrVi wagon in a way that it's hard to believe is genuine
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #294 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

You're really overstating your role in the ChriVi, I suppose you think the wagon was all town then? And in regards to the naked votes, so what?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #295 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

the ChriVi lynch*
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #296 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

And I see none of this lordly attitude in your previous games
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #300 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 298, Randomnamechange wrote:Also there was a decent chance chriv wouldn't have been lynched if I hadn't voted them.

What are you trying to demonstrate with this? It's not like you could realistically anticipate that quickhammer.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #302 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

If that's his argument then I feel like he would have said it by now. It's not great either way you slice it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #304 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Nice choice, Newbie certainly doesn't look like a bus, and I don't see House going that balls to the wall especially given the game we just finished where his d1 bus ended up getting lolhammered and it cost them the game. Feeling even more confident in killa scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #306 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You should naked vote killa
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #309 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

House deliberately does that sort of thing as town to protect his scum game, he could be scum but this looks more like flippant town house, if we're hunting off the wagon killa is easily the better choice
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #310 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

GC what do you think of inte?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #314 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Interaction was probably a poor choice of words, I mean his dismissal of the wagon from afar, his reaction afterwards feels town, but is easily fakeable, and can be a segway in to tying GC/killa/newbie to the ChrVi scumflip as much as it would have a townflip. He's a lesser scumread but still there
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #316 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Killa is on L-2. No one else has any votes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #322 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Maybe if I believe enough, I can hammer

VOTE: killapenwin
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #327 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #332 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Random is conf town. Are you claiming a cop guilty Mentor?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #375 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 331, House wrote:
In post 329, Mentor wrote:no. it's house.

VOTE: house

Nope, not me mang. Vote elsewhere today.

I don't like this, for reasons I can't put my finger on.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #395 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Don't reference ongoing games
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #397 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

inte who did you think had died n1?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #403 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 401, droog wrote:inte is not convincing me

What do you think of his "slip"?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #407 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 405, droog wrote:
In post 403, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 401, droog wrote:inte is not convincing me

What do you think of his "slip"?

that whole thing was nonsense
not worth paying attention to
when he starts actualy playing ill care

Well if it's real he's town, if it's fake he's scum, so I'd say it is worth paying attention to
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #410 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Some of inte's posts have looked townie, but then most look super sketch, especially the above. On balance

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #409 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Some of inte's posts have looked townie, but then most look super sketch, especially the above. On balance

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #416 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm trying to adjust how I post specifically because you said I made the game unenjoyable, so can we cut the petulance please?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #419 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

droog's post distracted me

UNVOTE: for now, initial reaction looked town, fishing for unvotes doesn't, claim is convenient
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #423 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

And that looks scum, VOTE: inte Too much wifom anyway
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #459 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Doesn't really matter but

@dave what night doctor was droog

VOTE: BBT This is long overdue now
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #460 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Don't rule out House+Mentor scumteam btw, having said that I don't think they're the scum team.

Scum passed up the chance to kill conftown and (probably) someone who crumbed a PR for that night

In post 373, droog wrote:all caught up
general thoughts

flipped town had a lot of posts day 1
scum got lynched
the other scum had to be hiding
slash not around much

that means
inte/house/me/newbie

could also be creative/who was the other noob
for being new and unlikely to be able to save their partner

inte looks scummiest
for wanting to vote penguin
watching penguin vote chivri
and then not changing his opinino at all

VOTE: vote: inte[/b]
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #461 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Actually let's sort this today VOTE: Creative, Newbie/BBT have given us plenty to work with, Creative is the odd one out.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #463 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Is that a cop result?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #466 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

House isn't clear
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #469 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'd still rather lynch in the Creative/BBT/Newbie block
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #479 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Right, thanks for that post BBT, made things a lot simpler

VOTE: BBT

Creative probably the partner

Random pls keep up tradition an quickhammer
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #485 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 476, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 460, Not_Mafia wrote:Don't rule out House+Mentor scumteam btw, having said that I don't think they're the scum team.

That's some nice fluff. Why even mention they could be scum if you don't think they're scum? That's so weird.

You can honestly think of no reason I would bring this up?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #487 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Newbie, what does a nail need?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #501 (isolation #58) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Creative
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #508 (isolation #59) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Thanks for modding dave, those mistakes happen, same thing happened in a recently completed game of mine and the mod there went on the same as you did, can we see the PTs?

Return to “Completed Open Games”