Open 591: C9++, The Lunatic Ayslum (Game Over: Town Win!)

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:59 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Didn't know this had started.

/confirm.

Will catch up later.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:01 am

Mod, you should send PM to players who have not yet confirmed to make sure they know game has started.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:44 am

In post 62, DarkLightA wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

Were you not informed that you should confirm in-thread?

Are you suggesting the 3 players who have not confirmed are all scum?

I confirmed via PM.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:44 am

In post 64, Otolia wrote:@DarkLightA : That's a pretty weak vote. He was informed but didn't read his PM that carefully. Nothing to get your panties in a bunch !

Before I catch up, this post is horrible.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:27 am

@Alchemist - Identical to the post that came before it.

I don't like the soft-defence of me.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:02 am

Do you think he can correctly predict my actions?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:11 am

Yeah.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:49 am

In post 64, Otolia wrote:
He
was informed but didn't read
his
PM that carefully.

So this is you not talking about me, right?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:58 pm

Prodge. Catch up done time tonight/tomorrow.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:53 pm

Catching up.

Bitches.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:55 pm

- This was a huge overreaction to what I said and the overly defensive vibe in this post is scummy.

In post 85, Marcrell wrote:This and his follow up are pure nonsense. One can assume that you didn't read your PM's fully if you didn't know to confirm in thread. He's either getting uber defensive at a perceived accusation or trying to create scum tells out of thin air.

Can you clarify what you're talking about here? Too many pronouns for my liking.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:03 pm

In post 121, Reubus Swagrid wrote:
What, if anything, do I take from his current ISO?

That he looks fairly town so far?

Collatz and Darklight are probably town.

There is also
at least
one scum in Random/Reubus.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:10 pm

In post 144, Otolia wrote:Considering Collatz qualifies as a MS newbie, one could argue that DarkLightA is grasping at anything he can. I've got nothing better to do with my vote so VOTE: DarkLightA

This vote is awful. Willing to lynch Otolia toDay.

In post 146, Reubus Swagrid wrote:
Unfornunately no, I'm new. I would definitely consider myself newbie, I've played a little outside MS. It would seem testing other people's reactions has earned me a few votes. *adding to reads ensue
UNVOTE: Collatz

Considering I haven't played all that many games my last game generally can't be a basis for how my next few games play out

I'm also willing to lynch Reubus.

These are my two front runners for toDay. I think there is a good chance that they're both scum.

CKD is also probably town.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:26 pm

In post 154, Randomnamechange wrote:Marcrell is town.

I hope this is explained because I get the complete opposite vibe.

In post 158, Reubus Swagrid wrote:I explained that last time I was faced with a situation like this the person was actually town, though that’s 1 out of 2 games on MS I’ve completed, which isn’t enough for me to actually read him either way

I have a suspicion that some of the less posty players are more likely scum than CDK but we'll see

So the last time you was in that situation the player was town...how does that lead you to then vote for this player? I don't see the link.

You then also say 'it isn't enough for you to read him either way'
whilst actually using it as a reason
to not only read him; but vote him.

Wow. The sentence regarding lower posters being more likely to be scum (over your only scum-read) is just laughable. I hope you're the leading wagon.

Also, RC is probably town and I like his case on Marcrell. This game looks pretty easy so far.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:50 pm

- Can we not break the fucking game. I hate shit like this. I play Mafia to, you know, actually play.
- Random, can you show me specific examples of why you were town-reading Marcrell at the time you said you were town-reading him?

- Really like this post from RC. I will be highly annoyed, and highly surprised, if RC flips scum. My strongest town-read.

I pretty much agree with everything in this post. I would say I feel stronger than you do about Collatz being town, Otolia is very likely to be scum (you don't seem to provide a read on him?) and Reubus is very likely scum as well.

Mnumonics posting so far has been pure filler. PL waiting to happen.

In post 220, Randomnamechange wrote:@redcoyote im always like this day 1. Flips are like coffee for me. I need them to get going.
So are we doing the tier thing?

No, we're not.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:50 pm

OK. Caught up.

First;

VOTE: Otolia
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:55 pm

Second, reads;

Town

RC
Darklight
Collatz
CKD
Llama
Alchemist
Mnumonic
Random
Marcrell
Otolia
Reubus

Scum

I feel pretty good about RC, Collatz and Dark being town.

I also feel pretty good about Otolia and Reubus being scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:42 am

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:10 am

RM can you start doing something so you don't get lynched please.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:39 am

I am concerned that Llama is scum-reading Darklight and not scum-reading Otolia.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:52 am

In post 249, LlamaFluff wrote:
And im concerned that you say there is at least one scum in RM and RS and then passively defend RM a few posts later.

I don't see a case that makes sense on Otolia. I do see all of my scum reads attacking them though.

There are far scummier people in this game right now than Random. I feel that should be obvious.

Lynching Random achieves nothing. As someone just stated, it's a very easy wagon for scum to jump on and a low information lynch.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:03 pm

@RC - In 243, I'm trying to prevent what I feel is a sub-optimal lynch for today.

Let's not start this shit, RC. You're town, I'm town, let's leave it at that.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:13 pm

I'm usually down for a good PL D1.

But

There are much scummier players right now. They must be looked at first.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:23 pm

Anti-town doesn't equal scum.

You're right, I'm not against Random's lynch because I think he's town. I'm against it because there are at least 3 people who need to hang before he does.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:58 pm

- OK, a couple of things I want to address after rereading this post.

I'm not sure how Random attacking back when someone is trying to push a PL on him makes him scum. I mean, if someone tried to push a PL on me, regardless of my alignment, I'm going to attack back. Being defensive is not a scum-tell. Some players are naturally more defensive than others.

The Otolia wagon was Mnem, Lucky, Darklight, Random and myself. I'm going to assume that the null/scum read is me. I'm very interested to see why you're scum-reading me.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:07 am

In post 253, RedCoyote wrote:
It's looking more and more like Reubus is going to be the top compromise lynch candidate unless he gets his act together soon. Several people have expressed dislike with his posts, and I agree. I need to see more townie initiative from him, and not just wishy-washy posts that come across as completely non-committal.

I'm not interested in pursuing this right now but I need to quote it so it's in my ISO.

This feels like scum!RC coaching scum!Reubus. I mean, as far as I am aware, you're scum-reading Reubus. So, why would you mention him 'getting his act together' or that 'you need to see more townie initiative from him.'

As I said, mainly a mental note for me, but I really dislike this part of the post.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:24 am

In post 261, LlamaFluff wrote:
@BBT - What is the difference between RM lurking and a person who is just prod-dodging the whole game? Are you trying to claim that you can accurately read him so well that you are willing to just let scum slip by D1 and want to play the odds of him being scum? Because to willingly say that you are willing to ignore a player to the point where you can trust your ability to read them so much that you need a full day less to do so seems a little extreme. There are only a few players ever that I would be willing to say I trust my ability to read post D1 enough to make that call.

Also I will re-ask for why Otiola is scum.

It has nothing to do with my ability to read Random and everything to do with how scummy other players are being. My goal is to lynch the people who I think are most likely to be scum, right now, that's Otolia, Reubus and Marcrell.

I have reread Otolia's ISO a few times now and I'm beginning to think my scum read was stronger than it should have been (I'm still scum-reading him but not as strongly). So, I'm going to do this now;

VOTE: Reubus

In post 267, mnemonicdevice wrote:
What is your reasoning behind PL'ing day 1 BBT?

When there aren't people who are screaming 'I'm scum!'.

In post 268, Marcrell wrote:I'm going to say that Randommidget should probably be lynched at some point before it gets lylo or something because then he's a giant liability. However, these things aren't often scum tells. Being barely off from flaking and completely useless isn't a scum tell, and so if you have any scum reads or something I'd suggest trying to vote them instead. If not, then the day can fall to this lynch, but it's really more of a getting it out of the way thing.

Obvious filler is obvious. There is no reason to say this at this point in the game.
In post 269, mnemonicdevice wrote:I agree with the logic here, but from past games I have played with RM he does start picking up after day one. I'm going to just leave him be, he should be evident enough to read by day 3, if not even by late day 2.

Can you remind me why you're voting for Otolia please?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:34 am

In post 277, Marcrell wrote:
I'm giving my opinion on Randommidget. I don't scumread him, but he's a lynch candidate if we don't have any good scumreads. That's not filler. maybe not a giant post, but I'm not just spewing from my ass here.

The timing of it makes it filler. There is no need to be discussing PLs right now when there is plenty of scummy behaviour in this thread. Although, if you're scum, I'm guessing a PL is the best you can hope for right now.

In post 277, Marcrell wrote:In fact I'm starting to feel a Blue lynch might be decent.

Please do this. Please.

Marcrell, thoughts on Reubus?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:44 am

Can you show me everyone being OK with lynching Reubus?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:50 am

What I mean is, show me posts from everyone being OK with lynching Reubus.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:48 am

In post 288, DarkLightA wrote:Am I wrong? I think Reubus would be the lynch leading to the least tears.

If you can show me that everyone is OK with Reubus being lynched, then no, you're not.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:49 am

In post 290, Marcrell wrote:
Some of the things he's said don't make sense to me. Maybe it's just me, but they give me a scummier vibe.

I'm assuming you can provide examples of this?

So your overall read on Reubus is leaning town, correct?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:00 am

Not at all. I'm being pedantic.

It's not even close that everyone is OK with lynching Reubus.

A few people have expressed they would be OK with it. Nothing more than that. I mean, I don't even think he is the leading wagon.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:18 pm

Something about Darklight's recent posts feel off to me.

Need to reread when I'm not so tired.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:12 pm

OK, I figured my problem with Darklights recent posting.

It's very 'go with the flow'. He attacks people who are coming under suspicion from other players and town-reads people who are not coming under any pressure/backs off people when others do.

I'm not sure what to think of this atm but it doesn't feel right.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:47 pm

In post 304, DarkLightA wrote:Good point. What do you think it means?

I think it means you're trying not to ruffle any feathers.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:37 am

Yeah, not a fan of Collatz play right now either.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:56 am

Alright, some things;

- Otolia, I wasn't attacking Random. You have misinterpreted my post.

Also, this post has a lot of words and very little content. Did you read LLama's case? What were your thoughts on it?

As for your comment re: town reads; it's ridiculous for you to suggest that we should 'put aside their (RC and Darklight) contribution to the game' and ask why they're being read as town. That's exactly how you develop reads on people; through what they contribute. This is a very subtle attempt to fling mud at Darklight and myself and I don't like it.

Also, looking forward to your comments on Reubus.

- Random, tell me how you developed your early town read on Marcrell.

- Llama, who are you scum reading outside of Random?

- Darklight, if you think Reubus is scummy, you should vote him.

- Darklight, what points did you find interesting?

- Really Otolia, this is the best you can do with your vote? This is barely a level above RVS voting.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:55 am

Is there a problem?

I agree with the sentiment that Collatz recent play has somewhat declined. Is it deserving of a vote? No. Is he the scummiest person in this game? Not by a long shot.

Like I said, you misinterpreted my post the first time around (with relation to Random). Continue to try and misrep me and you'll earn yourself some rope.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:12 am

Llama, why am I scum?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:42 am

No response for me Otolia?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:04 am

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:34 am

- DLA, I asked you to flesh this out for a reason. You have given me another generic comment saying 'other analysis was reasonable.' What analysis? Why was it reasonable? Specific details please.

Also, this feels like a contradiction;
In post 328, DarkLightA wrote:
The point about "brownie points" I especially liked, and some of the other analysis is reasonable. I don't really agree with much of it

So you liked the 'brownie points', you thought 'some of the analysis was reasonable' and you 'didn't agree with much of it?'

This needs clearing up.

- CKD, I voted Otolia at the time because his wagon was bigger.

- CKD, do you think this is an attack on Random;
In post 243, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:RM can you start doing something so you don't get lynched please.

Because, twice now, Otolia has said I was inconsistent with my reads because I attacked Random and then defended him. I accused him of trying to misrep me because that was not an attack on Random. I even clarified that comment (243) when questioned by RC.

He is attempting to misrep me. Tell me how I am wrong.

- First Otolia, that's a pretty weak case on Random. I'm not going to answer for him, but I have a few comments after he has responded.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:35 am

Second;

I find this part extremely interesting. First, I ask if you want to respond to me;
In post 324, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:No response for me Otolia?

You replied with;
In post 325, Otolia wrote:I don't feel compelled to answer every and any rhetorical questions.

Then, CKD says this;
In post 331, curiouskarmadog wrote:
welllll, I can see where he is coming from though...you did flip flop. casting the misrepping finger on this particular situation is bad. You really dont see where he is coming from by saying this?

And suddenly you decide that, actually, you do want to respond to me now that you may have some support?
In post 340, Otolia wrote:
I'm also getting increasingly suspicious of BBT's play. It seems I'm not the only one seeing him flipping around, yet I'm apparently misrepresenting him for something that he undeniably did. And then there is the vote to spite me when I was honestly answering that I didn't see the point in answering his questions in the following post...

This is very scummy behaviour.

Further, why are you getting 'increasingly' suspicious of me play?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:43 am

I should also add I have not read any of Random's recent posts.

Those quote walls were ridiculous and I refuse to read them.

Chop them down so we can see what part of the post you're specifically referring to please.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:57 am

I should also add that we are 15 pages in and we don't have a serious wagon forming.

Scum are sitting pretty comfortable right now. Can we get a move on?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:59 am

In post 350, curiouskarmadog wrote:BBT, I am talking about 316, but I dont see your posted prompt to midget as an attack.

Otolia has accused me of inconsistency regarding my Random read and has tried to use that as a base to develop a scum read on me.

As for 316 onwards, I agreed that Collatz recent play had declined. However, I did not agree that it was deserving of a vote nor that it somehow made him the scummiest player in the game.

Where have I flip-flopped?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:12 am

In post 349, Otolia wrote:
@BBT
: Can you get your chronology right ?! There was NO QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERING. Besides you voted for me directly after I denied you.

I quoted posts 324, 325, 331 and 340. The chronology looks correct to me...am I mistaken?

I wanted to further discussion regarding your misrep of me, you decided you didn't want to. CKD points out
he also thinks I flip-flopped
he could see how someone might read it like that, suddenly, you become interested in carrying on the discussion. This is scummy.

Are you acting like the second time I voted for you is the first time I voted for you? Because, that would be you misrepping me again.

In post 349, Otolia wrote:I'm suspicious that you agree with others then retract yourself afterwards - and that no amount of denial from your part will change that. I'm suspicious that you said you voted for my wagon because it was bigger to then avoid tackling RM's case seriously. I'm suspicious that you keep saying small words here and there (even on your strongest read if I'm not mistaken) and I'm starting to see that as attempts to derail a possible wagon on RM whom you have defended numerous times (please don't force me to quote you on that). In fact all your interactions with randommidget are getting my scumdar all tingly. And you possibly see my lynch as a strong contender as opposed to RM - maybe due to you buddying DLA like a love-deprived puppy.

I agree with others and then retract afterwards...can you show me examples of this?

I did not need to tackle any case on RM (I'm not sure why you're bringing RM into this?). You and Reubus were (are) my biggest scum reads, your wagon was bigger, I voted you in the hopes of getting you lynched. I don't particularly care which of you eats rope toDay.

You were scum reading me before I said why I had voted you. Using posts that came
after
your read to justify your it is also scummy.

That link is for DLA...who is not my strongest scum-read and never has been. Though it does disprove your theory that I'm buddying him, so, there's that.

I have publicy stated that I am against a Random wagon. You're trying to make out I'm doing this subtly; I'm not. I don't want Random lynched toDay.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:15 am

In post 295, Otolia wrote:
In post 243, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:RM can you start doing something so you don't get lynched please.

I don't like BBT's attack here. Sure RM isn't participating a lot but his argument denotes a low level of involvement in the lynch. I'm a massive proponent of Policy Lynch but when I decided on a PL, I don't stop unless there is a town consensus. PL are strong because there is a cohesion around them. Menacing someone of a PL without trying to federate is either bad PL implementation or a scumtell.

In post 252, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 249, LlamaFluff wrote:
And im concerned that you say there is at least one scum in RM and RS and then passively defend RM a few posts later.

I don't see a case that makes sense on Otolia. I do see all of my scum reads attacking them though.

There are far scummier people in this game right now than Random. I feel that should be obvious.

Lynching Random achieves nothing. As someone just stated, it's a very easy wagon for scum to jump on and a low information lynch.

Can you decide on which side of the fence you're on ? Oh right, you're on the other wagon. Alchemist said the same thing as him btw.

CKD, this is the base for Otolia's scum read on me.

Read our recent exchange with this in mind. I want your thoughts on it.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:22 am

In post 340, Otolia wrote:
Conclusion : I'm also ready to drive a train on BBT as he is my second scum-read right now.

Are you actually reading the game CKD?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:37 am

That feels like scum not wanting to bus for me.

You don't think Reubus and Otolia can be scum together?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:48 am

Quote them and explain why they make no sense.

I hate that Marcrell is not going to be here for 6 days.

Makes it very difficult to lynch him.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:21 am

In post 367, Otolia wrote:
Regarding this post : Yes, I think a scum would try hard to defend its partner, especially if they are PR. It's just worth it. D1 is very swingy. A good defense can prevent a lynch long enough for the game to draw.
And he isn't commiting very strongly
yet but appears to prepare a space where he could potentially do more (yes I'm extrapolating here)

Besides being against a lynch isn't the same as defending the accusee. Your point mainly lies on the fact that RM doesn't actually read games and that you would rather lynch scum than policy lynch - you are actually detached from his play here.
BBT considers him scum but prefers to lynch someone more scum. I don't see the same motivation here.

Come on. Are people reading this shit??

This is getting ridiculous now.

Bold A - I have very clearly stated my position on Random.

Bold B - I do not, and have never, considered Random to be scum this game.

I'm getting frustrated with this now.

In post 369, RedCoyote wrote:
Eh, this day feels like it's starting to drag. I don't think I want to lynch Otolia anymore. A combination of Llama's sincerity as well as Otolia coming out against randomidget.

Llama's sincerity effects your read on Otolia because...

Otolia coming out against Random...elaborate in this please?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:44 pm

OK, let's take this a step at a time.
In post 385, Otolia wrote:
So you deny saying DLA was your strongest town-read, and you're right he was (may still is) your 2nd strongest.

Show me where I denied I was town-reading DLA.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:27 pm

I've spent more than enough time on this discussion, I'm done.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:44 pm

VC please Mod?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:44 pm

EBWOP

VC please Mod?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:47 pm

Random, reads please?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:48 pm

Thank you :)
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:58 pm

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Reubus

Alchemist, reads please?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:52 am

Alchemist, I don't care for your play this game. If you're town, I'm looking for more.

That comment about Reubus 'handling the pressure well' feels like scum coaching, I hate it. The second part of that sentence 'nothing from him that would reverse my read of him' reads as 'Reubus, do something so I can get off your wagon'.

That whole sentence feels like coaching. Scum points for you.

Llama is just bad town atm. Random will not be toDay's lynch, she should vote Reubus.

Otolia is also probably town.

Alch, can I have your reads on everyone please?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:04 am

I got time.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:13 am

Mental Breakdown.

Lunatic Asylum.

I like it.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:14 am

Wow, Random is L-3.

DLA and Mnemonic you need to do something with your votes.

We have cookies on the Reubus wagon...

Random, your vote is wasted on Collatz. Vote Reubus please.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:46 am

Thank you!

2 more please.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:53 am

Yeah baby!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:00 am

Nah, no massclaiming.

Reubus prob gets lynched no matter what he claims.

Good idea making sure he knows to try and claim PR though.

You can eat rope next.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:29 am

I didn't realise I wrote 404 after 417.

My bad.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:38 am

Sarcasm much?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:40 am

Behave CKD.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:44 am

Wow...using Random's dayvig as reasoning for Random!scum. There's a reason two people completely ignored that part of his post.

Do you think people would have realised he didn't have a dayvig, when you know, nobody died?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:24 am

Examples Mnemonic?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #72) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:45 am

- I want this update, Alch. You look like a very good option for a lynch toDay.

- Updated reads from you aswell, Random. You also look lik an excellent lynch for toDay.

- Mnemonic, it wasn't an inconsistency, as I pointed out. 421 is sarcasm, not deflection. What is it a deflection onto/from? What is the scum motivation for doing so?

- RC, your argument for not wanting to lynch Otolia in this post doesn't make much sense for me. Firstly, you assume that Otolia plays optimally as scum. Secondly, you said you didn't think scum would push the Random wagon. Why would scum not try to push one of the leading wagons?

- RC, how does RS' flip make you think Alch is town? You realise that, to scum, Reubus was a townie...right? I also don't see Alchemist's consistent and aggressive questioning. In fact, I don't see a whole lot from Alch at all.

Alch, would you agree with RC's assessment of your play?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #73) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:47 am

In post 446, Collatz wrote:Do votes carry over each day?

Trying too hard to play the newbie card.

Dislike this.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #74) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:05 am

In post 452, DarkLightA wrote:Hmm... Maybe I'll have a look at random today.

Why Random?

Why are you not following up on your Otolia scum-read from D1?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:10 am

Also Alch, you sat with your vote on Reubus for quite some time without pushing him at all.

I'm watching you.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #76) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:42 am

I know you didn't.

I assumed you would naturally follow up on your scum-read from the previous day.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:37 am

Does that mean you're scum?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #78) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:44 am

Also, NK points to Random.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #79) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:47 am

It was obviously a joke.

If I had to guess, I would say CKD was annoying him and he wishes he had a dayvig.

Now, forget about this and actually contribute to the game.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #80) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:42 am

I actually had a point.

Your point is nothing.

Move on.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #81) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:43 am

Reads Random?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #82) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:50 am

Stop posturing.

Vote me.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #83) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:39 am

- Mnemonic trying too hard to show he doesn't understand what's going on.

- This is weak. Your whole 'push' on me has been pretty weak so far and reeks of scum.

- What don't you like about it?

- Random, this reads list is painful. How is 'sheeping whilst explaining reasoning scummy'?

Your town-read on Marcrell is nowhere near justified either.

- Alch, I don't think it's very likely all 3 of Collatz/DLA/Otolia are scum. I still read as Collatz as town for his earlier play (he needs to start contributing though) and if there is scum in those three I think it's likely to be DLA.

- LOL, wtf is this shit? 'I want to town read you, but if you attack me, I have no choice but to assume you're not town'.

DLA looks like a fine ass lynch toDay.

- RC, you're wrong regarding Otolia and Random. Let me show you;

- Otolia voting Collatz.

- VC;
In post 321, wgeurts wrote:Votecount 1.6
Otolia : 2 : mnemonicdevice, randomidget
randomidget : 3 : LlamaFluff, Lucky2u, Collatz
Marcrell : 1 : RedCoyote
Reubus Swagrid : 3 : curiouskarmadog, Alchemist21, BlueBloodedToffee

Not Voting:
Reubus Swagrid, Marcrell, DarkLightA

- Otolia votes Random.

I still disagree with your reasoning on Alch but I have more important issues to press toDay.

- Bad vote from DLA. OMGUS much?

VOTE: DLA
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #84) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:32 pm

- I can't really comment on it (Collatz asking about votes) further than I have already. When I can, I will.

DLA, can you show me what specifically you like about Alchemist's play D1?

- Random should be looked at toDay if he doesn't improve. We can't have him skating by for 2 Days.

RC, why do you think Mnemonic could be scum?

You seem...reluctant to call Otolia scum. It's giving me weird vibes.

- Mnemonic, I want you to vote me because it would seem I am your strongest scum-read. Therefore, I want you to commit to it.

Otherwise, it looks like you're posturing, so if my wagon somehow took off (lol, it won't), you can jump on at a more opportune time (L-2/L-1 for e.g) stating 'I've always thought BBT was scum from late D1' without coming under fire for pushing the wagon yourself.

If I'm wrong, and I'm not your top scum-read, who is and why aren't you voting for them?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #85) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:33 am

Tell me why you're scum-reading me Otolia.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:38 am

Oh.

People usually consider self-awareness a scum-tell.

Is that it? Are you saying town don't contradict themselves? (Hint; I haven't contradicted myself)
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (isolation #87) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:11 am

Oh.

What happened?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #88) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:38 am

- CKD, I'll save you the time. Alch is town.

- Good list, remove Alch though.

- Wow, what changed Mnemonic? You're backing down pretty quickly here...you can have a vote.

VOTE: Mnemonic

Explain how your read changed please.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #89) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:15 pm

In post 548, DarkLightA wrote:
Essentially my town-read was based on a lack of scum tells. There wasn't anything in particular that screamed town, it was more based on the lack of anything screaming scum.

Shouldn't he be a null read, then? He hasn't done anything townie, he hasn't done anything scummy...that equals null, right?

I can get on board this Otolia wagon.

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #90) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:22 pm

DLA, you said you agreed with Alch that MD and Marcrell needed to be sorted toDay and you proceeded to vote for Otolia.

Why is that?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #91) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:29 pm

To clarify, how does voting Otolia help you to sort Marcrell and MD?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #92) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:46 pm

So how do you plan on sorting MD and Marcrell?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #93) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:00 am

OK, you should go do that.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #94) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:03 am

- What does being the 3rd person to comment on it have to do with it, DLA? The reason Collatz might be trying to use the noobie card is because it's good reasoning to cover any potential slips/bad play.

Right now, I'm not really interested in pursuing Collatz as I believe he is very likely town. This is just a note so that it's in my ISO.

- RC, how does this information effect your read on Otolia given this;
In post 438, RedCoyote wrote:
Otolia's argument against randomidget is not where I think he would have or should've went as scum. You had just very vocally come down against that wagon and there were other directions I think scumOtolia could've went that would've offered less resistance. As it turns out, random is digging himself into a bit of a hole and his wagon is actually garnering continued support (which I am a bit surprised with, actually), but I think that at the time that Otolia went after him, that was not necessarily the most logical direction the wagon was going.

All of this said, I so much agree with your and Otolia's push over the dayvig thing looks really sketchy. I don't think that's a lost in translation error either.

Eh... BBT, who do you think would join us on a theoretical Otolia wagon?

Was what you originally said and we now have a Otolia wagon up and running.

- Otolia, you state your top two scum-reads are Random and myself and then proceed to vote DLA as soon as he attacks you? You're obviously very defensive and I'm finding it difficult to determine whether it's scummy or whether you're just defensive in general regardless of alignment.

What are you waiting for from Marcrell?

Do you have an opinion on MD vs BBT instead of making a filler comment?

Who is in a weird vote crossfire?

How am I posting like RC?

- CKD, I dislike the first part of this post immensely. Why is Otolia vs myself strictly TvT or SvS, why is it not TvS? What are the differences that enable you to rule out one set of alignments?

- RC, this post feels disingenuous. I don't like it. It's a 'try-hard' post to 'look town.'

- Do you have an opinion on MD instead of making a generic comment that tells us nothing?

What was the 'find criticism' comment in relation to?

- Otolia really trying to deflect away from Marcrell here. If Otolia is scum, Marcrell is very likely scum as well.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #95) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:36 am

I can't find a single reason for MD being town.

Can anyone else?

If not, we should lynch him toDay.

VOTE: Mnemonic
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #96) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:44 am

How about you jump on now?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #97) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:45 am

I think he is saying if MD goes to L-1 he will hammer.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #98) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:32 am

In post 592, Lucky2u wrote:I don't think I'll be supporting any MD wagon. Everytime I play with him he is a compromise lynch for being a low activity poster and it's never been alignment indicitive. If we lynch him it's because there isn't a better wagon.

MD has been posting.

Show me some posts that make you think he is town.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #99) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:02 pm

Hey,

So, I've been thinking. We should probably lynch scum toDay.

With this thought in mind; I would like to ask a question;

Can somebody show me some town posts from MD?

If not, you should vote him so that we can lynch scum.

Thanks.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #100) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:55 pm

Can you show me any posts for MD being town?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #101) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:18 pm

The resistance to the MD wagon is very telling.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #102) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:19 pm

Can we have a VC please, Mod?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #103) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:23 pm

As far as I can tell, both RC and DLA are good with a MD lynch, so can I have your votes please?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #104) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:30 pm

MD, you also have something to respond to in

Also, when you get the time of course, I'm still waiting for how your read on me changed and an explanation for why you didn't vote me when I was your top scum-read.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #105) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:47 am

No.

I'm showing you that MD is scummier.

There are posts from Otolia that I can see coming from town. He also has conviction in his stances and I think I was reading his defensiveness as scummy when that's actually just how he plays.

Show me where MD is town.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #106) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:32 am

3 votes on MD, Alch.

You joining in?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #107) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:59 am

CKD, you seem to think I am voting MD for not posting. That's not the case.

I feel I have been explicit with my reasoning for voting MD.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #108) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:15 am

Am I happy he is voting for the same person as me? No. Is it possible he is bussing? Sure, though not likely.

I wouldn't say I'm OK with his last post either.

I just feel that MD is the better lynch toDay.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #109) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:15 am

Thanks Mod!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #110) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:16 am

Hmm, I just noticed you unvoted MD to vote Marcrell.

That makes me feel uncomfortable.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #111) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:21 am

No, it's 'I'm not sure your push on MD was sincere.'
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #112) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:28 am

I agree with you.

I'm very happy voting my biggest scum-read.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #113) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:34 am

If MD flips town...

That's funny.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #114) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:05 am

Sweet, this is good.

Two competing wagons is always nice.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #115) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:19 am

MD, Collatz and Otolia; you should all make use of your votes.

Choose a wagon.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #116) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:25 am

Would it help if I mentioned that I am also pro at finding scum?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #117) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:16 am

Collatz, if you thought MD was scummy for those posts, why did you not mention it earlier?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #118) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:18 am

My gut is telling me this wagon is bad.

Ugh.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #119) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:20 am

But I really can't have someone like MD hanging around in this game.

Otherwise, I'll just end up pushing him another Day.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #120) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:21 am

I hate doubting myself.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #121) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:21 am

Vote me.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #122) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:22 am

No-one said mislynch.

Misrep.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #123) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:23 am

Nah, just bad town.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #124) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:24 am

You gonna vote me or not?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #125) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:24 am

OK, I'm going to stop trolling now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #126) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:27 am

I'm going out soon and I won't be able to get on again until tomorrow at the earliest.

I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this wagon anymore, especially with the people who have jumped on it.

With that said;

UNVOTE:

For now.

Want to talk to MD when he is available because I still think he could be scum. I'm just having a serious fit of paranoia right now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #127) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:30 am

I think that could be a solid town block.

I have slight reservations about you being town though and there are a couple of things I need to revisit with CKD when I get the chance.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #128) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:00 am

- How is this going, Random?

- RC, what does a wagon on me not taking off have to do with a wagon on DLA? That's a strange link to make.

You think Otolia might be scum but you're not interested in pushing him. I genuinely don't know what to say to that.

I can join a Marcrell wagon.

VOTE: Marcrell

I'm not so sure about Collatz being town anymore. He isn't really doing anything to progress the game and he doesn't seem to be trying to work out people's alignments either.

- I was feeling good about Scum!MD until I saw the people who were willing to join me. Had the MD wagon been Lucky, RC, CKD and myself I would still be on it.

- Otolia, what answers are you waiting for? Have you asked him anything in particular?

OK, and what are your thoughts on MD vs myself?

I have posted this way for quite some time. It would take a 5 minute check of any of my games on this site in the past year to see I have consistently posted the way I am doing in this game.

Otolia, what is the scum motivation behind driving a lynch D1 and sitting back D2?

What makes you think you look like a fool? My read on you changes like the wind and it's extremely frustrating. I have no problems admitting I am finding you difficult to read.

Who has told you that you have to focus on Marcrell vs Random?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #129) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:10 am

We should obviously wait for a claim.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #130) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:17 am

DLA, it's MD or Marcrell toDay.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #131) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:17 am

DLA, what's your read on Marcrell?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #132) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:20 am

If Otolia (or anyone else) hammers Marcrell before a full claim the hammer should be treated as a scum-claim and that person will be turbo lynched tomorrow.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #133) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:36 am

You haven't looked into him but you wouldn't be upset if he were lynched.

You understand how that sounds, right?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (isolation #134) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:49 am

OK, well, this full inspection is taking some time.

I suggest you hurry along.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #135) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:10 am

In post 698, Otolia wrote:
I thought he was scum ? But no matter, you're the scum here. That above is the proof.

Can you explain how the post you quoted points to DLA being scum?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #136) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:11 am

In post 700, DarkLightA wrote:
Are you looking for me to provide a counter case?

I'm looking for you to stop stalling.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (isolation #137) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:10 pm

- Well, you have had plenty of time to present what you found in your ISO's. Stop stalling.

- Why? He (DLA) can have town points for refusing to contribute? Just because Otolia gave a 4-hour deadline, that doesn't mean the lynch is set to happen. I'll unvote if DLA is going to present what he found because I find he is rapidly climbing my 'Want To Lynch' ladder.

- RC, I think it would be an excellent tactic for scum to push an unlikely lynch. Here's why;

For arguments sake, let's say MD and Marcrell are both town. Now, scum don't want to derail the lynches so what can they do? They can try to look like they are actively scum hunting with no consequences. A good way to do this? Push a lynch that is very unlikely to happen. That way, they can insist on pushing a lynch, they look active, they look like they're scum hunting all the while completely ignoring the leading wagons and, ultimately, other players ignoring scum because they're pushing unlikely wagons.

Not sure if I have explained that well enough, meh.

- Random, anything else to contribute?

Anybody who is not voting either Marcrell or MD needs to explain why.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #138) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:35 pm

Otolia, reads on Marcrell and MD?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #139) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:02 am

Hi Otolia, I see you.

Reads on Marcrell and MD?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (isolation #140) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:13 am

You said you were planning on taking a thorough look over at least 3 people.

I want to see what you found.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #141) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:48 am

VOTE: DLA
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #142) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:56 am

I can wait.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #143) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:18 am

Last two scum are in Collatz/DLA/Otolia.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #144) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:27 am

I can't help that feel CKD has me fooled though and Alch vs Marcrell looked like scum vs scum.

Meh. I don't like this game.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #145) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:56 am

Just an FYI, I hate the above post.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #146) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:00 am

The only people I feel confident enough to call town are Lucky (go me) and RC.

Strangely, I think it's very likely that MD is also town now as well.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #147) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:08 am

I'm not.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #148) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:09 am

Both.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #149) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:09 am

Well, maybe a small statue if Alch is scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #150) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:16 am

ARe you seriously implying Collatz would be killed if he is town?

Not a chance.

He will be here tomorrow (Hint hint; he's probably scum)
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (isolation #151) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:21 am

Or he has and doesn't want to comment on the situation?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #152) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:08 am

RC, why is Collatz town?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #153) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:17 am

If he wants to avoid contributing until he can get his thoughts together that seems the perfect way to do it.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #154) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:27 am

Do you think scum bussed?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #155) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:29 am

Me too.

Which means one of DLA/Otolia is the other scum. Providing I'm wrong about Collatz.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #156) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:31 am

Yeah, I wouldn't be sad to see a Random lynch.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #157) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:36 am

The thing is, it was looking more and more likely that Marcrell would be toDay's lynch. If you were scum, it was a good opportunity for you to get on it.

I disliked that you quoted CKD's (?) post regarding you and Marcrell being town and then voted Marcrell as if it was an attempt to discredit his post.

Further, if I were scum in this game, I would absolutely have bussed Marcrell. He was pretty much deadweight.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #158) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:43 am

EBWOP for 825 - *You and Marcrell being scum*
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (isolation #159) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:09 am

Great game guys, I really enjoyed it!

Pretty happy with how I played overall, got derailed a little later in the game but can't complain.

As Wguerts said, we formed a good town bloc pretty early on and it was only a matter of time from there.

Yeah, Reubus, that was crazy. You just fight it till the end. I've never rolled 3rd party before, would love to see what it's like.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #160) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:09 am

Was also impressed with Otolia pegging RM as cop in the scum PT.

That was pretty impressive. Not sure why you didn't kill him.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #161) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:03 am

Leaving the IC alive was the biggest mistake I think.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (isolation #162) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:09 am

In post 922, Otolia wrote:What makes you think that ?

You left a confirmed town alive. Twice.

Just narrowing the lynch pool down for yourselves.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #163) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:15 am

Thanks for Modding Wgeurts!

Looked like it could have been a fun set-up.

SK getting lynched D1 always messes things up haha.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #164) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:20 am

Indeed.

Still think town played well to recognise each other and narrow it down though.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #165) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:46 am

I'll pre-in for that Wgeurts.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (isolation #166) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:00 am

I am absolutely in for that!

Return to “Completed Open Games”