vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #45 (isolation #0) » Fri May 08, 2015 12:52 am

Post by vonflare »

/confirme
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Fri May 08, 2015 1:34 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 44, enomis wrote:c:

+1
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Fri May 08, 2015 3:05 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 42, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 34, MaxwellPuckett wrote:We can't vote at all. It's not a lynching setup. c:

You can vote. I ll count the votes but there wont be a lynch. It's going to be dummy VCA which mainly shows deadlines of day phases.

VOTE: arcangel9
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #52 (isolation #3) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:17 am

Post by vonflare »

VOTE: millar

Hopping on an easy wagon, obviously scum.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:39 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 53, enomis wrote:
In post 47, vonflare wrote:
In post 44, enomis wrote:c:

+1

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

*gives cheese*
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:45 am

Post by vonflare »

Where are you getting these?!?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #69 (isolation #6) » Fri May 08, 2015 8:58 am

Post by vonflare »

Alphabet game go!

A
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Fri May 08, 2015 9:01 am

Post by vonflare »

Agh you broke the streak.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #76 (isolation #8) » Fri May 08, 2015 10:02 am

Post by vonflare »

Ooga booga

When's this starting.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #78 (isolation #9) » Fri May 08, 2015 10:07 am

Post by vonflare »

First!
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #127 (isolation #10) » Fri May 08, 2015 11:12 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 122, Nachomamma8 wrote:does vengeful immediately shoot killer or does vengeful get a choice?

The rules say that they shoot the killer.

Can we stop the 'shoot meeeeee' shenanigans and get down to scumhunting?

I'm gonna read up.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #132 (isolation #11) » Fri May 08, 2015 11:16 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 129, deep-city-lights wrote:
In post 125, Nachomamma8 wrote:for the record, i don't really have plans on taking shots until 6 days from now or so (or earlier if content is generated quickly), will see flip, take maybe half a day to see if i need to reassess reads, then keep shooting until i'm dead in the ground somehow

Yeah, no.

Just shoot me.

Why are you asking him to shoot you?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #136 (isolation #12) » Fri May 08, 2015 11:17 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 125, Nachomamma8 wrote:for the record, i don't really have plans on taking shots until 6 days from now or so (or earlier if content is generated quickly), will see flip, take maybe half a day to see if i need to reassess reads, then keep shooting until i'm dead in the ground somehow

I'm just gonna go ahead and agree here, we're in no rush.

The longer each day is, the better.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #139 (isolation #13) » Fri May 08, 2015 11:18 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 137, deep-city-lights wrote:I only signed up for this game because I thought it would be quick and fun. If you're serious about your over a week-long plan, then that's just stupid.

Why? Isn't more content to the benefit of the town?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #140 (isolation #14) » Fri May 08, 2015 11:19 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 132, vonflare wrote:
In post 129, deep-city-lights wrote:

Yeah, no.

Just shoot me.

Why are you asking him to shoot you?

And you still haven't answered this
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #184 (isolation #15) » Sat May 09, 2015 4:05 am

Post by vonflare »

Reads:

Victor
: 2 posts, no real content other than a coyote RVS vote.

enomis
: despite having 9 posts, he has posted little more than 2 words. trolling, probobly, but if he keeps it up it could be seen as active lurking.

wanderer
: feels town. 4 posts, but all of them contain content and reads.

heartless
: hard to tell so far, posts have generally been contentless and/or ragey. null until i get more info. also, i cant ever read hydras very well.

pablito
: only a single post that wasnt "/confirm", so its a little hard to tell. But that one post seemed pretty pro-town, advocating using votes.

maxwell
:seems to contribute nicely, mostly asking the mod for rules clarifications, but was active during RVS.

west9
: meh. I don't like his posting style. his only post contains a bunch of questions with no opinions. (#171)

julienVonWolfe
: I like his single post of contribution, it has some strong opinions, but a lot of WIFOM.

CB
: very little content, need more to be able to read.

flubber
: really, really random. 9 posts but zero contribution. most of his posts are 3-5 words.

nonsense
: hard to read. i cant read hydras. also all of his posts are utter nonsense. start playing the game!

deep-city-lights
: dumb town, if i had to guess now. it looks to me like she wasnt expecting the amount of commitment this game requires and wants to die to get out of it.

millar
: lots of quoting people and commenting on their posts. generally contributing, but no real read yet.

jeanne
: keeps asking nacho to shoot her, for no discernable reason. scum using reverse psychology? thats the only explanation i can think of for now. contribute, please!

lucky2u
: his only posts are "I don't remember signing up for this game" and "I'm useless when I'm playing a game I'm familiar with". pretty much tries to excuse future uselessness. scum read.

redcoyote
: 1 post so far, nothing to go on.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #189 (isolation #16) » Sat May 09, 2015 4:22 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 187, Flubbernugget wrote:von you're scum reading people for the same reasons you're null reading others

"I can't read hydras" doesn't cut it

where?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #190 (isolation #17) » Sat May 09, 2015 4:22 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 188, West9 wrote:
In post 184, vonflare wrote:west9: meh. I don't like his posting style. his only post contains a bunch of questions with no opinions. (#171)

This isn't an acceptable alternative to answering my question.

there were literally minutes between those posts. i was ninjad.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #196 (isolation #18) » Sat May 09, 2015 4:33 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 194, West9 wrote:
In post 190, vonflare wrote:
In post 188, West9 wrote:
In post 184, vonflare wrote:west9: meh. I don't like his posting style. his only post contains a bunch of questions with no opinions. (#171)

This isn't an acceptable alternative to answering my question.

You were ninjad for the twenty minutes between and ?

it felt like we were discussing it at the time that i posted.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #197 (isolation #19) » Sat May 09, 2015 4:34 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 33, Flubbernugget wrote:Fucking hell we can't even vote yet and there's a shitfest to be seen

In post 35, Flubbernugget wrote:So apparently this girl is so high she can get the cops called on her but her tweets are still 100% coherent

In post 37, Flubbernugget wrote:That somehow came from a facebook conversation I was having with someone

In post 38, Flubbernugget wrote:Don't expect any posts of higher quality from me though

In post 48, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 46, Heartless wrote:
In post 33, Flubbernugget wrote:Fucking hell we can't even vote yet and there's a shitfest to be seen

not a shitfest

just a friendly reminder to nacho that i don't tolerate any bullshit and a friendly request to get out of his own ass and knock it off b/c regardless of his alignment it's annoying

Aka a shitfest

In post 103, Flubbernugget wrote:Can we get tth in here

In post 157, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 114, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 103, Flubbernugget wrote:Can we get tth in here

Why?

To end the drama

In post 168, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: nonsense

In post 192, Flubbernugget wrote:Also calling my posting random is bullshit
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #203 (isolation #20) » Sat May 09, 2015 4:43 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 201, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 184, vonflare wrote:trolling, probobly, but if he keeps it up it could be seen as active lurking.

This part of the read heavily implies that you're reading him as town. Why do you have him as a scum read?

In post 184, vonflare wrote:But that one post seemed pretty pro-town, advocating using votes.

I disagree. The only thing that's pro-town at this juncture is analysis and pressuring while posting "hey guys we should all vote because it worked in the past!" is very decidedly null.

In post 184, vonflare wrote:most of his posts are 3-5 words.

So?

1) im saying that it's too soon to tell whether it is trolling or lurking. probobly trolling. I'm saying he
might
be a scumread

2) well, no one else made that case. i felt that it was slightly more town than scum.

3) well, its not much to go on but not contributing while posting a lot is generally considered scummy.

remember
, these are just
pregame reads
, and I do not gaurentee their accuraccy.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #204 (isolation #21) » Sat May 09, 2015 4:43 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 202, West9 wrote:
In post 196, vonflare wrote:it felt like we were discussing it at the time that i posted.

So, you weren't ninjad. Why did you say you were ninjad?

it was a big storm of posting when the game began, i was ninjad with every post at that point.

its not like im lying about being ninjad... what could i gain from that?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #205 (isolation #22) » Sat May 09, 2015 4:43 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 196, vonflare wrote:it felt like we were discussing it at the time that i posted.

it was a big storm of posting when the game began, i was ninjad with every post at that point.

vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #209 (isolation #23) » Sat May 09, 2015 4:50 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 206, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 203, vonflare wrote:I'm saying he might be a scumread

I'm not really sure what this is supposed to mean.

In post 203, vonflare wrote:3) well, its not much to go on but not contributing while posting a lot is generally considered scummy.

why? if flubbernugget made all the posts he had in this game and condensed them all into one post, would he be less scummy?

1) i mean i need more information to form an accurate read on him. he is lean-scum, but these reads are far from solid.

2) no. you are misrepresenting me. I'm saying that out of all of his posts he has contributed interesting facts about the effects of intoxication on tweets, the expected lack of quality in his posting, and how tth should post more often.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #210 (isolation #24) » Sat May 09, 2015 4:51 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 208, West9 wrote:
vonflare wrote:

That post just read to me as an earlygame attempt to look useful while not being at all useful, and your justification for it doesn't persuade me otherwise. Same with this worthless readlist.

VOTE: Vonflare

the readlist, admittedly, is not much. but the game just begain, i have not much to go on.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #213 (isolation #25) » Sat May 09, 2015 4:56 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 212, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 210, vonflare wrote:the readlist, admittedly, is not much. but the game just begain, i have not much to go on.

What are the reads you care about?

The strongest read I have is my scumread on lucky because of his excusing himself from useful for the game.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #216 (isolation #26) » Sat May 09, 2015 5:01 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 214, Nachomamma8 wrote:And that's the only read you care about (aka don't see it changing in the near future)?

well, id like to change it. if lucky posts some good stuff and helps us find scum, ill be happy to put a townread on him.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #220 (isolation #27) » Sat May 09, 2015 5:08 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 218, Nachomamma8 wrote:Why did you make a complete reads list if lucky was your only good read?

i felt it would be a good template for me to modify as the game goes on.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #221 (isolation #28) » Sat May 09, 2015 5:08 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 219, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 209, vonflare wrote:

2) no. you are misrepresenting me. I'm saying that out of all of his posts he has contributed interesting facts about the effects of intoxication on tweets, the expected lack of quality in his posting, and how tth should post more often.

So you're scum reading me for a post that I've already stated shouldn't be in the game and because you don't understand what an implication is?

what? im sorry, im not scumreading you.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #222 (isolation #29) » Sat May 09, 2015 5:09 am

Post by vonflare »

that readslist is not seriously indicating any solid reads. It is just my pregame readslist, and was created for the purpose of modification.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #226 (isolation #30) » Sat May 09, 2015 5:24 am

Post by vonflare »

:(
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #299 (isolation #31) » Tue May 12, 2015 2:39 am

Post by vonflare »

Prodge
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #382 (isolation #32) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:25 am

Post by vonflare »

I like coyotes 375 and maxwells response in 377, they look town.

Heartless, why do you think maxwell and coyote are scum?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #572 (isolation #33) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:20 am

Post by vonflare »

Hey, I was busy over the long weekend. What did I miss?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #573 (isolation #34) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:50 am

Post by vonflare »

ok victor is the new king.

Who are your scumreads?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #580 (isolation #35) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:52 am

Post by vonflare »

Beetlejuice
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #583 (isolation #36) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:57 am

Post by vonflare »

ITS SHOWTIME!
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #634 (isolation #37) » Thu May 21, 2015 1:08 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 605, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Apologies for trying to make you scumhunt in a mafia game.

In post 619, Feirei wrote:
In post 574, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 573, vonflare wrote:ok victor is the new king.

Who are your scumreads?

Better question, who are yours?

The fact vonflare ain't done shit since this exchange pisses me off.

The fact vonflare
was posting after this question was asked
pisses me off more.

Hi feirei!

Sorry for not responding to this question.

That guy with Hobbes as his avatar is tunnelling me, but I have no idea what his case is against me.

I'm going to ISO him brb
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #635 (isolation #38) » Thu May 21, 2015 1:10 am

Post by vonflare »

Lol his entire case against me is "he said 'stop saying shoot me and get down to scumhunting' too late"

Phone post so I can't quote him but I'll assemble a case once I get to a computer.

For now I'll VOTE: hobbes avatar guy
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #651 (isolation #39) » Fri May 22, 2015 4:28 am

Post by vonflare »

Who are you? Are you in this game?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #674 (isolation #40) » Sat May 23, 2015 12:51 am

Post by vonflare »

First to ask why
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #700 (isolation #41) » Sat May 23, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by vonflare »

Ok then.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #750 (isolation #42) » Sun May 24, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by vonflare »

In post 741, Flubbernugget wrote:Either that or you really think me of all people is going to try and buddy pablito

I'm suave and dapper as fuck bruh

In post 742, Flubbernugget wrote:
And fucking dripping with swag

das kewl
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #777 (isolation #43) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:29 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 769, pablito wrote:
vonflare, do you have any opinions on Feirei?

I liked her old avatar better.

She doesn't post in mishmash any more =/

She's contributing well and I have a moderately strong townread on her.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #817 (isolation #44) » Thu May 28, 2015 2:14 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 814, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 810, Heartless wrote:Such as?

I'm floored that vonflare hasn't been shot yet

y u gotta be liek that
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #948 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:59 am

Post by vonflare »

Post!

Sorry but I've been busy recently.

I'll try to read up soon

;',(
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #971 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:33 am

Post by vonflare »

Prodge

Sorry guys, busy IRL.

Will post thoughts asap
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #994 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:57 am

Post by vonflare »

I thought maxwell was town...
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #996 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:55 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 995, Titus wrote:^^^If Maxwell flips scum, shoot Vonflare.

Why?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #998 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:48 am

Post by vonflare »

What scum slip?

Am I not allowed to say, after he is already dead and waiting for the flip, "I had a townread on him"
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1000 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:23 am

Post by vonflare »

I didn't do that!

I said I think he's town, and it was unwise to shoot him.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1002 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:40 am

Post by vonflare »

I'm just saying I had a townread on him. Nothing more.

You are either misreading or misrepresenting what I said.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1004 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:06 am

Post by vonflare »

For his general contributions day 1 and 2, especially these two posts, I felt he was actively scumhunting and contributing.

In post 325, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Mmk, now that I've actually looked at everyone:

CB: Still town. Seems to be genuinely trying to figure out people. I agree about the mafia knowing their win condition. It's in the role PMs in the first post, and with 7 scum, the chances of none of them picking up on that are nonexistent. I don't agree with the thought that vengeful goons would try and be less conspicuous, though. Coasting, especially early game, is a quick way to get shot. And, like I said, I don't believe that activity really indicates alignment. It just indicates interest/playstyle.

deep-city-lights: I think her wanting a faster game with less stagnation is a null tell. Once again it just indicates personal preference. I don't like the fact that she just refused to answer vonflare's question. Why did you ask to be shot, dcl?

enomis: Lots of silly posts, but the recent ones, especially disagreeing with me about Coyote scumtell, are alright. Null leaning town for now I guess.

Heartless: Not much to say about this one, but similarly to CB seems to be trying to figure out stuff. Points for calling the conftown 'ding dong'. I haven't made up my mind here, though.

julien: I dislike their jumping on Wanderer. Well, not jumping, but you know. I disagree with the suggestion (Wanderer's) that our votes indicate the shot (as julien said, this is easier for scum to influence), but it was just that, a suggestion. What I also disagree with is julien saying to just follow the gunbearer. Now THAT is something that is easier for scum to influence, it's just one person. Scum.

Lucky: I didn't think Lucky's was scummy, but I dislike their . Similar to my Coyote read: scum covering their butts. Still want to see more. Lucky, if you're reading, give some reads.

pablito: Haven't decided how I feel here. Pablito, what are you current feelings about Wanderer, then? Does your town-julien read have anything to do with their suspicion of Wanderer?

Perpetual Nonsense: They speak like the King from Katamari and it throws me off. Perpetual, does your shared mind suspect CB or not?

RedCoyote: Scum lean as explained earlier. Give opinions on the game please.

Victor: Don't like, but doesn't feel like scum. More like super lazy town. It's probably the brazen votes with no written reasoning that makes me think this slot is town. Want to see some more actual content so I can make a read that is less gut-based.

vonflare: A lot of posts, but those lots of posts were mostly defending vonflare's own actions. However, almost all of the defense posts were prompted by questions about the readslist and such so I can excuse them. Null. Please comment on the game itself!

Wanderer: I like their saying that they want to shoot an active rather than an inactive. I agree.

West9: Similarly to my other town reads, West seems to be trying to figure out thought-processes, which is a town-motivated thing to do.

Flubber, millar, Jeanne, I literally have nothing to say except: post something substantial.

Ugh, I still think that active players are a mix of scum and town and I want an active shot. My only active scumread is julien. I need to give Wanderer, Heartless, CB, vonflare, and pablito another look. I think I messed up somewhere in there.

In post 329, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Read what I said about Vic. Then read it again. Maybe read it once more? Votes with no explanation make my gut think town. That's literally it, and it's not a substantial read at all. I had no gut feelings either way for the three of ya I put down at the bottom.

No, I don't think scum can hold the gun, obviously. I'm saying that it's more difficult for scum to influence a whole bunch of votes (a lotta people to influence), and it is much easier to influence a single person, ie the gunbearer. There are a large number of scum right now, so it only takes a few townies suggesting a shot that happens to be town for the scum to see and agree with, thereby creating a lean on that person for the shot. Also, scum can choose the gunbearer, remember? They indirectly control the shot (obviously not nacho's, but every shot after that), so it's more dangerous to just follow the gunbearer's lead, as that gunbearer's lead is geared towards what the scum wants, especially if the gunbearer is left to their own devices and town is afraid to argue with them.

Basically, I'm saying that is has to be a discussion, not done by majority vote and definitely not by just following the gunbearer.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1014 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by vonflare »

In post 1010, Lucky2u wrote:Yup. You're a dead man von.

Are you advocating my death because I was wrong, or because I 'scum slipped'?

Because I don't see it.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1028 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:27 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 1026, Titus wrote:
In post 994, vonflare wrote:I thought maxwell was town...

Maxwell hadn't flipped here. This implies that he knew Maxwell was scum preflip.

We went over this already.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1029 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:27 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 1016, RedCoyote wrote:
In post 1015, pablito wrote:Also Maxwell is the one that was the most vehement against the Nacho plan of not shooting CB, RC, wanderer, Heartless and pablito. As such, I strongly encourage the five of us to plan to not shoot any of the others at least until 6 total mafia are dead. I'd also strongly encourage all gunbearers to do the same. Maxwell was against the list because, I suspect, he knew all five of us are town.

This paragraph is golden, pab. This is exactly how I feel. I'm sorry if I have been disappointing you with my activity, but I am happy you got us our first good shot.

Suck-up
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1081 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:09 am

Post by vonflare »

"Vonflare - You posted Maxwell's reads before Maxwell flipped, right. Maxwell gave interesting insights on both julien (now Suzune) as well as RC. Maxwell called both scum - now that Maxwell's dead, what do you think about those two?"

Considering ONLY max's interactions with them, if he were regular scum, he would be trying to get townies seen as guilty, so, following that logic, they're likely town.

But, since he's a reguscum and not vengeful, he could have been trying to get lynched so that we look at his ISO, see his scumreads (of his scumbuddies) and count them as town.

So, I can't definitively divine their alignments through their interactions with max.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1100 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:35 am

Post by vonflare »

Why is everyone scum reading me?

I would shoot west btw. Case incoming.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1101 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:36 am

Post by vonflare »

Don't shoot me for like, 30 mins and I'll convince you west is a good shot.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1102 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:07 am

Post by vonflare »

West starts the game jumping on the fact that I said "Can we stop the 'shoot meeeeee' shenanigans and get down to scumhunting?". He says that this is scummy becuase "There was a while between the last "shoot me" post and this one". It looks a lot like he was trying to find something to scumread me about. this is a weak case, if not just made-up.

In post 171, West9 wrote:
In post 127, vonflare wrote:Can we stop the 'shoot meeeeee' shenanigans and get down to scumhunting?

There was a while between the last "shoot me" post and this one. Why did you feel like saying this?

In post 190, vonflare wrote:

In post 194, West9 wrote:
You were ninjad for the twenty minutes between and ?

In post 196, vonflare wrote:
it felt like we were discussing it at the time that i posted.

In post 204, vonflare wrote:

He then jumps on an error I made about one of my posts. I mistakenly said that I was ninja'd, when, in fact, I was not. I explained that that was a mistake on my part, that I misremembered what was happening during the opening of the game, but west still finds a 'reason' to scumread me for it.
In post 208, West9 wrote:
vonflare wrote:

That post just read to me as an earlygame attempt to look useful while not being at all useful, and your justification for it doesn't persuade me otherwise. Same with this worthless readlist.

VOTE: Vonflare

Then he votes me for this, as well as my "worthless readlist"

This was the first readlist of the game, and he decides it's "worthless". its better than anything he was doing! he was just tunneling me with a weak case.

Much , much later in the game:

In post 624, West9 wrote:
Vonflare is still the scummiest player.
Vote: Vonflare

with no new reasoning. His only case against me is that I said "lets scumhunt" too late, and my first readslist was "worthless"

which I point out here:
In post 635, vonflare wrote:Lol his entire case against me is "he said 'stop saying shoot me and get down to scumhunting' too late"

then he responds with this:

In post 641, West9 wrote:[quote="In
That's not the whole case:
Readlist was worthless and contributed to the "scum faking useless activity" vibe.
Your response to me asking you a question was an immediate scumread.
Your excuses for that "hey town let's get to work" post were terrible.
Youve clearly been strategically lurking since early D1.

-first readslist of the game, at the start of day 1, is worthless. how do you define the worth of my readslist? I was giving my opinions and gut feelings on the players, and you decide that me sharing my opinions is 'worthless'. Should I not have posted my opinions? Would that have had more 'worth'?

-What? so you are scumreading me because i was scumreading you?

-What does this mean? is he actually implying that i was lying about thinking i was ninja'd? He's just adding random things to the list so that it looks like he has legitimate reasons to scumread me.

-strategically lurking? i post when I can. If i'm not near a computer, I don't post! and, actually, if i's strategically lurking, then
so are you!
I have 60 posts, while you have 41, which is almost 20 more posts then you.

In addition,

In post 664, West9 wrote:

In post 663, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:VOTE: West9

FOR GREATER JUSTICE!

So, now you'd shoot me instead of CB? That was fast.

In post 806, West9 wrote:Quick post to answer pablito's questions:

I know that I have boring townreads, but I've gotten the most genuine scumhunt-y feeling from CB, RC, and Heartless. Like I said, I wouldn't shoot them.

Top scumreads are Vonflare and PN.

Perpetual nonsense votes for west, then west immediately adds PN to his scumreads. weird.

Also, post where west defends max:

In post 369, West9 wrote:
@AA9 - We're getting unofficial vote counts, right? Seems like that hasn't been happening.

Did I ask bad questions about Lucky and Red or is it just that nobody knows them?
More likely to endorse a Lucky shot if those are still the only two candidates.

In post 330, pablito wrote:Just as much as others are suspecting wanderer for not doing scum-hunting, I'm getting Maxwell as being half-assed scum-hunting. Which is why I asked the question of a voting system. If I felt Maxwell was pure town, I'd've wanted Maxwell to actually try to implement something. But I don't get the sense that Maxwell wants that. So prove me wrong Maxwell and force everyone to look at certain players through some type of referendum or focused-voting system.

You lost me here. Are you scumreading everyone who isn't suggesting a voting system? If not, why hold Max up to that standard? Or am I completely misreading this?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1103 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:11 am

Post by vonflare »

mod,
can you fix the quote in the middle of the post above? it should look like this:

Spoiler:
In post 641, West9 wrote:
That's not the whole case:
Readlist was worthless and contributed to the "scum faking useless activity" vibe.
Your response to me asking you a question was an immediate scumread.
Your excuses for that "hey town let's get to work" post were terrible.
Youve clearly been strategically lurking since early D1.

-first readslist of the game, at the start of day 1, is worthless. how do you define the worth of my readslist? I was giving my opinions and gut feelings on the players, and you decide that me sharing my opinions is 'worthless'. Should I not have posted my opinions? Would that have had more 'worth'?

-What? so you are scumreading me because i was scumreading you?

-What does this mean? is he actually implying that i was lying about thinking i was ninja'd? He's just adding random things to the list so that it looks like he has legitimate reasons to scumread me.

-strategically lurking? i post when I can. If i'm not near a computer, I don't post! and, actually, if i's strategically lurking, then
so are you!
I have 60 posts, while you have 41, which is almost 20 more posts then you.

In addition,

In post 664, West9 wrote:

In post 663, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:VOTE: West9

FOR GREATER JUSTICE!

So, now you'd shoot me instead of CB? That was fast.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1105 (isolation #61) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:25 am

Post by vonflare »

Well his case on me is terrible
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1156 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:42 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 1155, Suzune wrote:Yes you where lurking PN, but I just did not feel suspicious about the motivation behind it.

vonflae lurking = scum

PN lurking = town

plex exploin
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1619 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:23 am

Post by vonflare »

???
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1624 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:33 am

Post by vonflare »

ggg

Return to “Completed Open Games”