vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:23 am

Post by vonflare »

I didn't do that!

I said I think he's town, and it was unwise to shoot him.
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
CB
CB
Goon
CB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:32 am

Post by CB »

In post 998, vonflare wrote:What scum slip?

Am I not allowed to say, after he is already dead and waiting for the flip, "I had a townread on him"

If he is town he doesn't die he becomes the next gunbearer. That is what I found weird about your use of the word "was"
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:40 am

Post by vonflare »

I'm just saying I had a townread on him. Nothing more.

You are either misreading or misrepresenting what I said.
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
CB
CB
Goon
CB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:48 am

Post by CB »

In post 1002, vonflare wrote:I'm just saying I had a townread on him. Nothing more.

You are either misreading or misrepresenting what I said.

Why do you have a townread on him?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:06 am

Post by vonflare »

For his general contributions day 1 and 2, especially these two posts, I felt he was actively scumhunting and contributing.

In post 325, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Mmk, now that I've actually looked at everyone:

CB: Still town. Seems to be genuinely trying to figure out people. I agree about the mafia knowing their win condition. It's in the role PMs in the first post, and with 7 scum, the chances of none of them picking up on that are nonexistent. I don't agree with the thought that vengeful goons would try and be less conspicuous, though. Coasting, especially early game, is a quick way to get shot. And, like I said, I don't believe that activity really indicates alignment. It just indicates interest/playstyle.

deep-city-lights: I think her wanting a faster game with less stagnation is a null tell. Once again it just indicates personal preference. I don't like the fact that she just refused to answer vonflare's question. Why did you ask to be shot, dcl?

enomis: Lots of silly posts, but the recent ones, especially disagreeing with me about Coyote scumtell, are alright. Null leaning town for now I guess.

Heartless: Not much to say about this one, but similarly to CB seems to be trying to figure out stuff. Points for calling the conftown 'ding dong'. I haven't made up my mind here, though.

julien: I dislike their jumping on Wanderer. Well, not jumping, but you know. I disagree with the suggestion (Wanderer's) that our votes indicate the shot (as julien said, this is easier for scum to influence), but it was just that, a suggestion. What I also disagree with is julien saying to just follow the gunbearer. Now THAT is something that is easier for scum to influence, it's just one person. Scum.

Lucky: I didn't think Lucky's was scummy, but I dislike their . Similar to my Coyote read: scum covering their butts. Still want to see more. Lucky, if you're reading, give some reads.

pablito: Haven't decided how I feel here. Pablito, what are you current feelings about Wanderer, then? Does your town-julien read have anything to do with their suspicion of Wanderer?

Perpetual Nonsense: They speak like the King from Katamari and it throws me off. Perpetual, does your shared mind suspect CB or not?

RedCoyote: Scum lean as explained earlier. Give opinions on the game please.

Victor: Don't like, but doesn't feel like scum. More like super lazy town. It's probably the brazen votes with no written reasoning that makes me think this slot is town. Want to see some more actual content so I can make a read that is less gut-based.

vonflare: A lot of posts, but those lots of posts were mostly defending vonflare's own actions. However, almost all of the defense posts were prompted by questions about the readslist and such so I can excuse them. Null. Please comment on the game itself!

Wanderer: I like their saying that they want to shoot an active rather than an inactive. I agree.

West9: Similarly to my other town reads, West seems to be trying to figure out thought-processes, which is a town-motivated thing to do.

Flubber, millar, Jeanne, I literally have nothing to say except: post something substantial.

Ugh, I still think that active players are a mix of scum and town and I want an active shot. My only active scumread is julien. I need to give Wanderer, Heartless, CB, vonflare, and pablito another look. I think I messed up somewhere in there.

In post 329, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Read what I said about Vic. Then read it again. Maybe read it once more? Votes with no explanation make my gut think town. That's literally it, and it's not a substantial read at all. I had no gut feelings either way for the three of ya I put down at the bottom.

No, I don't think scum can hold the gun, obviously. I'm saying that it's more difficult for scum to influence a whole bunch of votes (a lotta people to influence), and it is much easier to influence a single person, ie the gunbearer. There are a large number of scum right now, so it only takes a few townies suggesting a shot that happens to be town for the scum to see and agree with, thereby creating a lean on that person for the shot. Also, scum can choose the gunbearer, remember? They indirectly control the shot (obviously not nacho's, but every shot after that), so it's more dangerous to just follow the gunbearer's lead, as that gunbearer's lead is geared towards what the scum wants, especially if the gunbearer is left to their own devices and town is afraid to argue with them.

Basically, I'm saying that is has to be a discussion, not done by majority vote and definitely not by just following the gunbearer.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I don't see the slip but he's still scum so whatever
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 952, pablito wrote:
In post 930, Wanderer-nl wrote:Pablito if you have such strong reads then fucking make your damn shot.

Where did I say I had strong reads?
How is that helpful to the town?
That being said, I think I have a plan now and may not wait until the very end to make a shot. But as I said before, I'd like to project that shot well in advance to give any last comments just in case I go. I'm still waiting for some more comments on shortlist before I announce the plan though.
I think eventually here we are going to nitpick each other to death and that will not be beneficial to the town. There has to be a limit on this because, with no new leads and enough time we could paint even the most town person mafia.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 976, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:worst offense in a game is to not read, until it's too late and the outcome is Not In Doubt
someone tell US why WE aren't 'shot' yet?
This attitude is strange. If you were a townie then you would not want to get shot because that means sacrificing another townie which does not aid the town with the exception of eliminating possible misfires. If you were mafia then you would only advertise this in order to make us less likely to shoot you because you want it so bad. So which are you town playing anti-town or mafia?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

]
MonkeyMan576 replaces millar13
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

MaxwellPuckett
is a
Mafia Goon
pabilto
can
keep his fancy gun with him
:)

MaxwellPuckette
Mafia Goon
, Shot by gun-bearer on D3

Welcome to Day 4
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

Yup. You're a dead man von.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Heartless »

nope. west9 goes next.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Suzune »

enomics would be fine by me also~
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by pablito »

Welcome MonkeyMan.

I can tell you right now, I'm not shooting Heartless, I'm not shooting MonkeyMan. MonkeyMan deserves reprieve for just coming in - furthermore Maxwell distracted the Lucky/RC vote toward millar. So far, continuing to agree to the compact that Nacho set up.

I am strongly considering a short-list of Titus, enomis, vonflare, West and that I won't take longer than a week to make a shot. Preferably shorter than that. If you all got other suggestions on other people to include on the shortlist let me know soon.

I plan on looking back on Maxwell's super town reads to see if there's any good information there.
Sup, later.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by vonflare »

In post 1010, Lucky2u wrote:Yup. You're a dead man von.

Are you advocating my death because I was wrong, or because I 'scum slipped'?

Because I don't see it.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by pablito »

Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed I'm still in the game. Nonetheless, I still want to do my best.

So here are people that Maxwell pressured heavily in his ISO: millar (now MonkeyMan), jeanne (now Suzune), Heartless, also many mentions that vonflare was Victor's best shot.

Also Maxwell is the one that was the most vehement against the Nacho plan of not shooting CB, RC, wanderer, Heartless and pablito. As such, I strongly encourage the five of us to plan to not shoot any of the others at least until 6 total mafia are dead. I'd also strongly encourage all gunbearers to do the same. Maxwell was against the list because, I suspect, he knew all five of us are town.

People that Maxwell often defended: West, enomis, Lucky, Suzune, Titus.
Stated were town: wanderer, RC, CB.

I honestly decided to shoot Maxwell because I felt that his posts were fairly wide open and transparent. I'm hoping there's lot of good reads based on this flip.
Sup, later.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1015, pablito wrote:Also Maxwell is the one that was the most vehement against the Nacho plan of not shooting CB, RC, wanderer, Heartless and pablito. As such, I strongly encourage the five of us to plan to not shoot any of the others at least until 6 total mafia are dead. I'd also strongly encourage all gunbearers to do the same. Maxwell was against the list because, I suspect, he knew all five of us are town.

This paragraph is golden, pab. This is exactly how I feel. I'm sorry if I have been disappointing you with my activity, but I am happy you got us our first good shot.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Hi everyone, glad to be playing. Can someone give me a quick rundown of what I should be looking for?
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by Perpetual Nonsense »

indifference, impatience...

can't say Max's flip is shocking - WE found his wordiness to be a hindrance when evaluating the slot, so our read was - Null. Well, that can be said for the walls WE have encountered thus far. WE skip walls.

OUR preference is non-traditional - shoot from the HEART. Itchy fingers, target and only THEN feel contrition
We of the Collective are of one mind.
There is no Bert. There is no Gaiden.
There is only Us
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by pablito »

In post 1018, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:indifference, impatience...

can't say Max's flip is shocking - WE found his wordiness to be a hindrance when evaluating the slot, so our read was - Null. Well, that can be said for the walls WE have encountered thus far. WE skip walls.

OUR preference is non-traditional - shoot from the HEART. Itchy fingers, target and only THEN feel contrition

This is annoying and I don't give a shit about this slot. That being said, I have better reads than this, because Maxwell interacted with more people than PN.
Sup, later.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

A quick readthrough of MP's iso says he was scumreading RedCoyote, deep city lights, PN, and Vonflare. That means that these people are most likely town, I know I'm town. We can POE from there.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by pablito »

MonkeyMan, I'd greatly appreciate if when you go into Maxwell's ISO further, if you could comment on the stuff he says about millar - the role you replaced. Thanks.
Sup, later.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1013, pablito wrote:Welcome MonkeyMan.

I can tell you right now, I'm not shooting Heartless, I'm not shooting MonkeyMan. MonkeyMan deserves reprieve for just coming in - furthermore Maxwell distracted the Lucky/RC vote toward millar. So far, continuing to agree to the compact that Nacho set up.

I am strongly considering a short-list of Titus, enomis, vonflare, West and that I won't take longer than a week to make a shot. Preferably shorter than that. If you all got other suggestions on other people to include on the shortlist let me know soon.

I plan on looking back on Maxwell's super town reads to see if there's any good information there.

You should take West off of that list.

Thanks for including me. :-p
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Titus »

I prefer Vonflare, then enomis FTR.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by pablito »

In post 1022, Titus wrote:
You should take West off of that list.

Thanks for including me. :-p

Why? You're giving me absolutely now evidence that it would be in my best interest. I want to hear your grand scheme of things.

Also explain your choice of vonflare over enomis.
Sup, later.

Return to “Completed Open Games”