Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:45 am

Post by pisskop »

I'll sheep you, sure.

vote: Bella
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:05 am

Post by pisskop »

Why?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:55 am

Post by pisskop »

Oh god, I said irredgardless.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:34 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 837, lane0168 wrote:Nah you dont have to hammer. It's important to play to your win conditions

Wholly cow, good way to sidestep the question.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #4) » Sun May 03, 2015 1:35 am

Post by pisskop »

I cant think of a way unless they all claim. If we massclaim, lynch the discrepencies, and then have backup claim VT to discourage hunting?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #5) » Sun May 03, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 979, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 897, Senator wrote:Final papers and Psyclub nonsense is due this week, so I'm going to relatively out of all my games until at least Wensday, when the bulk of my stuff happens. Yay for scholarships.

Flubber being scum is interesting. I think that means that the SK knows how to read people well, not that they took any stance on Flubber. I still think Reverend is scummy, and knowing that Papi and Flubber flipped scum isn't a dealbreaker.

FA_Q2, I don't think they implied that you were the SK based off of the Flubber kill. But are you disagreeing only because you think it implicates you, or is the logic actually flawed?

I already addressed the fact that the logic was very flawed in that it is not distinguishable from town as town has the same exact motivation in nailing scum as the SK does. I have pointed this out already – why are you ignoring that?

And, more importantly, why do you not inherently realize that town has similar motivations in upending scum as the SK? Almost as though you are not coming from a town mindset…

Spoiler: .
In post 895, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 883, davesaz wrote:At a theory level only, the SK is likely to be someone who was scumreading Flubber. I have someone in mind already but it will take some reading to verify.
At a WIFOM level, the SK might be someone who wasn't scumreading Flubber, trying to get us to pursue someone who was.

Yeah, that means anyone could be SK. But I lean toward theory over WIFOM. The SK needs to try to eliminate mafia and that takes precedence over adding WIFOM on purpose. Best to pursue the "someone scumreading Flubber" angle first.

I disagree with the logic on the SK mostly because you are essentially stating that you think I am the SK (I am the only one that was repeatedly trying to get flubber lynched and presented my case over and over) and I can assure you that I am not the SK.

I also do not follow how your logic would separate an SK from a townie - both want to kill scum and therefore they would damn near identical in pursuing that goal. It is the one reason that SK's can be hard to find, they have a very town mindset in scum hunting.

My issue with this is that you immedietely leapt to the conclusion that Dave was fingering suspicion at you.

And wrt the theory talk about SK. The SK doesn't have the same motivations as town wrt Scum. SKs typically want to mislynch and NK scum. I don't know why he would reduce the scumteam last night; when because of it this game is basically a PoE game.

Why would you think SK want to find scum the same way town does? What do you mean by 'Inherently'?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #6) » Mon May 04, 2015 2:11 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 579, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I have stated why Papi is scum. It's bothering me that you're not reading the game/haven't caught up since replacing in.

In post 752, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
This continues from my previous post. Senator is stating who he would lynch without outright scum reading them and providing reasons. Can someone explain to me how this isn't scummy?

In post 841, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
You're either trying really hard to pretend to be ignorant or you're flat out not reading this game.

In post 843, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:you're not reading. You clearly don't (or are at least pretending) understand the case on Papi.

In post 853, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
No, I'm not stating you as the resistance to the Papi wagon. You're not reading Senator, and I'm not repeating myself.

In post 998, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:If so, you haven't been reading thoroughly enough.

:igmeou:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (isolation #7) » Thu May 07, 2015 2:57 am

Post by pisskop »

@mod: V/LA untill Saturday.

~Noted.~
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (isolation #8) » Sat May 09, 2015 2:05 am

Post by pisskop »

We should.
Farside is a jerkhead for taking my hammer.

In post 1561, lane0168 wrote:Uhh wHat? What do you need me to explain. And I didn't accuse you of anything. That post didn't even mention you

You voted me and then quoted posts that involved me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (isolation #9) » Mon May 11, 2015 7:35 am

Post by pisskop »

Do you think SK would really try to hit Bella last night?

The solution is to keep lynching from our list. And for Bella to target the same person tonighf?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (isolation #10) » Mon May 11, 2015 10:45 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: senator

This game is one giant alt slippy nightmare. I'd just as soon remove myself from it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #11) » Mon May 11, 2015 11:08 am

Post by pisskop »

You were supposed to be Rev's buddy, you meanie.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (isolation #12) » Mon May 11, 2015 11:09 am

Post by pisskop »

Flubber was meh kinda like scum, but I had my mind set on you and Rev being scum. Especially after Papi's flip
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (isolation #13) » Mon May 11, 2015 11:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Nope. I am just fairly good at reading people when I have knowledge others don't
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (isolation #14) » Tue May 12, 2015 11:32 am

Post by pisskop »

Good. Lynch BBT and FA tomorrow and the next
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (isolation #15) » Tue May 12, 2015 11:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Well somebody is.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (isolation #16) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

Calm down. Im the SK.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #17) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

Before BBT and co. placed in, I had an easy time with it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (isolation #18) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

I had farside pegged as Rev's buddy. I didn't think Papi was scum either :|

Flubber was active this game, and I didn't want to kill you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (isolation #19) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why I didnt kill BBT?

1 too obvious.
2 I can kind of control you, or control the town if not you.

Pedit: meh. This game was one setback after another. I didnt play ingmae very well either.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (isolation #20) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

we should lynch Farside.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (isolation #21) » Tue May 12, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

Yea, Ive noticed a lot of relative newcomers sheep BBTs logics.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (isolation #22) » Tue May 12, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

The docs could become bodyguars. I.E. die

Return to “Completed Open Games”