Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by Huntress »

Hi Mala!

Just checking in. I should be up to date by this evening if not before.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Huntress »

Caught up now.

Top scum read at the moment is Firebringer followed by Vampirate and TheWorst. I'll elaborate on these and others shortly but I'm putting that out there now because this read has taken me longer than I expected it to, and I'm aware that we've only got a couple of days until the deadline.

Vote: Firebringer
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Huntress »

I meant to get this out last night but ran out of time.

My suspicion of Firebringer is partly gut, partly because I didn't like the way he attacked Yimmy for asking questions
and was sarcastic when Yimmy explained what he had learnt, in reply to Jelly - Fb seemed to be trying to make Yimmy look bad while claiming not to have a scum read on him, partly his excuses for not doing much Day one, and partly his voting pattern on Day one - moving from one wagon to the next then leaving them for a solo vote at the end of the Day. Not too happy about his Day two play either as he seems to be looking for a lynch rather than looking for scum.

I'll have more time tomorrow to do the rest.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Huntress »

4nxi3ty
Feels town. I can see where he's coming from most of the time even if I don't always agree with him.

duppin
Town read.

Firebringer
Scum read. See previous post.

ika
Null to town read, partly by poe.

Vampirate
Scum read. He didn't seem too bad Day one, even though his focus was a little too narrow early on because it got better later. But bothered me. First, it stuck out because he had included himself in the list which he thought contained scum. Second, because it doesn't seem to lead anywhere apart from adding justification to a lynch on ASP or Hermit and leaving his options open to call the other players listed town or scum regardless of the flip. Third, he discarded it straight away at the beginning of Day two. (I disagree with Anxiety that was a town tell, it's more null as that kind of spontaneity can be faked.) Since then he's done very little.

randomidget
Null to town, mainly poe but his Day two looks better than his Day one. Not sure where his read on me comes from though as I'd done nothing at that point apart from saying that I'd caught up.

St Constantine the Hermit
Town read.

The Enigma/ Malakittens
I didn't like Enigma's but Mala is looking like town Mala to me so far.

TheWorst
Taking a second look through TheWorst's ISO he doesn't seem as bad as I originally thought and I'm wondering if my read of him was swayed by other people's comments. I need to recheck those in context.

Vedith
Town read.

Yimmy
Town read.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Huntress »

In post 601, Malakittens wrote:Talk to me about the three of these. I actually only agree with you about Vampirate as being scummy. I don't really understand the other two. I think Ika is really town and if he knows how Fire plays I kinda trust that read more than what I feel.

I don't think I've played with Ika before so I'll take your word for him for now. As for the others it's partly gut on Fb and Vamp.

In post 617, Firebringer wrote:Yimmy so far hasn't given anything great in terms of usable information. He is pointing out players who are always looked on with suspicion. Name one player he gave a good read on.
I have been scum read by at least half of every game.

I overall think he is misguided townie. He could be scum for all I know though. Just going for easy lynches.

We won't know if his reads are good until we get some more flips, but his reads in looked good to me. He comes across as newb town.

In post 635, Firebringer wrote:Hey Huntress want to explain your town reads on Vedith and Duppin when some consider them scum?

I saw plenty of scumhunting and I didn't get much of a scum vibe from them.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Huntress »

I didn't like the way RM's wagon sprang up so quickly after I put a second vote on Fb and it's made me nervous of it, even though I have town reads on most of the wagon.

Vote: Vampirate

I can switch back to Fb if more people are willing to join me on that. I'll be around for the next three hours and then again for an hour or so before the deadline.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by Huntress »

I'm not necessarily seeing you as partners, but you are my best scum reads based on past posts. I haven't had time yet to start questioning people myself to refine my reads.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Huntress »

In post 658, Vampirate wrote:Huntress, why is including myself in the list of possible scum fishy to you?

I was one of the players involved in the whole Titus/4nxi3ty debacle. From an outside perspective, obviously there would be a chance I would be scum. Why is it scummy to point out that yes, from another person's eyes i'm not guaranteed town.

Well, you started that post by saying that it was in your opinion, so not from an outside perspective. It just seemed odd that you included your name and that, and the fact that the post felt a bit different from your others made me wonder if it was something you had been discussing in your scum PT and the name had been left in by mistake. Any comment on the other points I made?

I'll go back to this for now but still ok with voting Vampirate.

Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:15 am

Post by Huntress »

This was the final vote count for Day Three:

Vampirate- 5 (Malakittens, Firebringer, Huntress, randomidget, Vedith)
randomidget- 3 (4nxi3ty, St Constantine the Hermit, TheWorst)
Firebringer- 1 (Yimmy)
Yimmy- 1 (ika)

Not voting - 2 (duppin, Vampirate)

@ Duppin: Why no vote? I understand why you unvoted earlier, but not why you didn't vote again later.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Huntress »

Sorry I haven't been able to post for the last day or so. I need to follow up on a couple of things which I'll do tomorrow.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:23 am

Post by Huntress »

It's been three
weeks
since the last lynch, not three days. What more do you want to discuss?

I wouldn't mind waiting to hear from duppin but apart from that I'm ok with ending the Day sooner rather than later.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Huntress »

I've been a bit under the weather this week so haven't been able to focus on this. I should be able to catch up sometime tomorrow.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Huntress »

@ Firebringer:
Re: , why in particular did you want people to ignore Yimmy's ?

@ Hermit:
Why vote Yimmy?

In post 760, Vampirate wrote:Anyways @Huntress: Why do you feel the need to bring up the past no lynch to compare it with this current day phase? Unlike the last phase the town generally does have a main target at the moment, Me. The 2 phases are different.

If the town has a lynch target in mind early, the town should get as much information it can before the lynch to move forward in the next day phase.

Because with no information from a flip the next Day can sometimes just be an extension of the previous one with the same people being wagonned again. I asked you what more you wanted to discuss because, although you mentioned discussion two or three times as a reason for not getting lynched yet, you really hadn't done much yourself up to that point apart from your question to Mala and sheeping Anxiety's read on Worst. You did ask me a question in your first post of the Day about a detail from my post about you, but you completely ignored my reply and my question to you in it, giving me the impression that you were more interested in trivialising my case on you than discussing it.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Huntress »

What's your read on Firebringer?
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Huntress »

I'm not getting "hung up" on Hermit. As for Firebringer, that will have to wait till tomorrow as I'm dozing off now, but some of it is in my earlier posts..
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Huntress »

In post 834, Huntress wrote:
@ Firebringer:

Still waiting for a reply to this.

In post 844, Vampirate wrote:As for the points you made that I missed or if you like avoided. My reads changed simply. ASP got lynched then Titus then died. I had to consider that I was wrong, thus I came to the conclusion that scum knocked of Titus, not only because she was a good player but she was directly involved against 4nxiety, Hetmit and Vedith ordeal. Thus it was a possible scum play for a setup.

What made you choose that option rather than the other two (PR hunting or her being correct)?

In post 856, Firebringer wrote:Ugh...
I don't like this at all.

What didn't you like? Because it looked like your post was a reaction against Vampirate but you repeated your vote on random. Did I misunderstand that?
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Huntress »

@ Mala:

I'll switch to Vamp if need be but I still think Firebringer has the best chance of being scum so would rather keep my vote there. A few people have expressed interest in him so it may yet be possible.

What do you know of random's meta? I haven't done any digging yet but I have a vague recollection from games that I've read that his play is always a bit like this in the early stages.

@ Duppin:
What's your current read on firebringer?
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Huntress »

Answers are more fun than flowers and candy; you should both give me some! :D

*points to *
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Huntress »

Switching vote as nobody wants to join me in lynching Firebringer.

Vote: Vampirate

In post 883, Vampirate wrote:Now I have no idea if she was correct as she could be, but i'm going to have to say yes or no. As you can see, I chose that she was wrong on her theory on 4nxiety.

That new reply was much clearer, thanks. Although it begs the question of why you felt you had to say yes or no when according to you you had no idea.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:07 am

Post by Huntress »

In post 890, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 862, Vampirate wrote:
vote Randommidget
Scum do me a favor and kill me tonight.
I don't like this post.

It reads to me as scum trying to pretend the current lynch is a bad lynch. Thus if random is a mislynch Firebringer can go "See, I told you so" and soak up the town credit.
This is not a scum post. Vamp is cutting at the support of the counterlynch while his head is on the chopping block. What scum would do that?.

If Vamp had switched to Firebringer I might have agreed with you on that, but he didn't, even after random suggested a flashwagon and Hermit had called Fb scum. If all three had voted Fb it would have made a new leading wagon. This makes me think it may have been distancing.

Note that that wasn't a new vote. Fb was already voting random at the time. See .

@ Worst:
Look at my ISO to see why I'm voting Vamp. I'd prefer Fb but I suspect it's going to be impossible to get it together in the next few hours.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Huntress »

In post 921, 4nxi3ty wrote:Mala and Huntress both almost feel like they're missing at a critical time, playing it low key. (mala moreso than huntress, but I also take issue with huntress' firebringer tunnel)

What critical time was I missing at? I know I haven't been as active toDay as I would have liked to have been but I don't think I missed anything vital.

Firebringer isn't the only one I've been looking at so no, I'm not tunneling him except in the narrow sense that my vote has stayed on him most of the time.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Huntress »

Going to do some rereading while waiting for Hermit to claim and for Firebringer to answer my questions.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 952, 4nxi3ty wrote:gonna stay in the background for a time and a half
let others go their own course
before attempting to steer things they way I want them
kosher?

Nope. You're starting to get me paranoid about you. Although you have been pretty clear about where you stand so I'm guessing all I want from you just now is a reply to my .
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 953, Firebringer wrote:What questions? Am I missing something?

These:

@ Firebringer:
In post 864, Huntress wrote:
@ Firebringer:

Still waiting for a reply to this.

What didn't you like? Because it looked like your post was a reaction against Vampirate but you repeated your vote on random. Did I misunderstand that?

And I reminded you about them in but you didn't respond to that either.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 957, 4nxi3ty wrote:There's a reason I said "mala moreso than you"
But I still put you up there with her because of not being around to engage with vamp posthammer, which is a "critical time", probably one of the most crucial times that has happened in this game imo
(granted irl inactivity does happen)
basically operating on the premise that scum tend to disappear from thread after a lynch is achieved, cause they got what they wanted out of a day and don't need to fake it anymore.

I had to go out that evening so after I saw that you had hammered I didn't look at the thread again till the next day, and when I did I couldn't think of anything more that I wanted to ask Vamp.

In post 961, Firebringer wrote:Yimmy was being annoying and so therefore should be ignored.

You mean you wanted Yimmy's post to be ignored because he had made some points about you and others in it and you didn't want to respond to them? Because that's the impression I'm getting from you. I note Hermit also avoided replying to it, just called it a wall post and voted Yimmy shortly after without giving a reason.

In post 961, Firebringer wrote:Also I was specifically talking about how I no longer liked the vampirate train, that is why I moved votes.
I thought that was clear, but w/e.

You didn't move your vote then as you were already voting Random.

@ Worst:
Why are you expecting Hermit to act as a town leader? Does he normally play that way? Because if not I don't follow why you think that his claiming a role should have that effect.

Willing to switch my vote to Hermit if he doesn't come clean soon.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by Huntress »

I prefer to call it voting my highest scum read. :P

But more later when I've finished my reread.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:22 pm

Post by Huntress »

@ Anxiety:
Asking questions is how I play, how I refine my reads. Sometimes they are simply for information, sometimes I ask them so I can get a read from the way they are answered, or not answered, and from the comments made about them. Sometimes it's a combination of both, or just a shot in the dark. Yes, if someone seems to be avoiding things, I will pursue them, either then or later.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 1032, 4nxi3ty wrote:I mean I understand town ask questions and want answers too. That's just the thought that popped into my head when seeing your posts: very simple by the book play that scum fall into.

Here's the sitch...

I think random is obv scum from the way he minimizes his own in-thread interactions with people and the shallowness of his reads

Mala makes a whole lotta sense as a buddy: had a scumread on random since the beginning: finds avenues to not pursue him

Firebringer, duppin, hermit are without a doubt town
The Worst is close to being there too
And ika just became probably town for me

That leaves you as the final scum from my perspective. So simple questions and an offbase firebringer scumread isn't going to cut it for me.

You may not agree with my read on Firebringer but that doesn't mean it's offbase. Part of my problem with him is the way the wagons moved, particularly on Day two, which also gives me a bit of a town read on Random and a lingering doubt about Duppin, Hermit and Worst.
I think Hermit is probably town but I haven't liked his play toDay at all.
Duppin feels neutral to town.
TheWorst is looking not so good. I never did get round to rereading him so I'll have to get on to that.
Mala is null to town. I haven't seen anything to set the alarm bells ringing yet.

How did Ika just become town to you? He voted Hermit and now he's doing little more than trolling though he could just be waiting for Mala to explain her vote. That's all I get from his recent posts.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:33 pm

Post by Huntress »

@ Hermit:
Lead me through how you see lylo/mylo playing out if you haven't claimed beforehand.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 1054, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 1041, Huntress wrote: Part of my problem with him is the way the wagons moved, particularly on Day two, which also gives me a bit of a town read on Random and a lingering doubt about Duppin, Hermit and Worst.

clarify this more for me please; not seeing how the connections are made.

After I voted Firebringer in , putting him at two votes (equal with Duppin, Yimmy and Vampirate), Duppin, Hermit and Fb all switched to vote Random in quick succession (, and ). Vedith followed in after which Duppin got cold feet and pulled out (). The other wagons had been sitting there for some time and didn't look like they were going anywhere so when you voted Random it gave them an alternative and they took it.

I may be suffering from a bit of confirmation bias here in that I had a scum read on Fb already, and the sudden shift to Random stood out more as a result of that, but it did look like they saw my vote on Fb as a danger to them in view of the fact that deadline was approaching and the other wagons were fairly stagnant, and they were making an attempt to jumpstart an alternative wagon.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Huntress »

Nope. Why is she scummy?

@ Random:
What was duppin trying to "slither out of" in his pre-971 posts?
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Huntress »

@ Mala and Firebringer:
What was wrong with Random answering the question I asked him?

In post 1106, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:If no one noticed, duppin/firebringer/huntress have been quite sychronized in their posts, ...

Can you elaborate on this please?

In post 1108, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I would bet you statistically that the majority of wall posters are scum.

If a wall poster tunnels only one person excessively, you have a better chance at being hit by lightning than that person not being scum.

The majority of wall posters are town, and that's a fact if only because the majority of players in any one game are town and almost all players wallpost occasionally; some do it a lot. Yes, there are certain types of wallpost that are more likely to come from scum than town but none of the posts in this game come within a mile of them. I find it hard to believe that, with your experience of this site, you haven't come across players who regularly make longer posts or who focus on one player at a time in some of their posts.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Huntress »

I'm thinking that the scum team are Firebringer, TheWorst and Hermit. Not sure about Ika or Duppin. I don't want to lynch Mala, Random or Anxiety toDay.

Vote: Hermit

I'm basing this on the timing of his original claim. He was the other Day one wagon and the only motivation I can see for him to claim right at the beginning of Day two was to pre-empt that wagon restarting. I think if he was town he would have tried to avoid
claiming as long as he could. As scum he would be more believable the earlier he claimed if he later had to full claim and was counterclaimed.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Huntress »

That's based more on individual reads than looking for connections. I'll look more at connections after we get a scum flip.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:58 am

Post by Huntress »

@ Anxiety:
The only one of those three I'm willing to go for at the moment is Worst.

Vote: Worst
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Huntress »

Why not ask her something, rather than just sitting there saying she's not engaging with you?

What do you think of Worst's play toDay?

In post 1131, 4nxi3ty wrote:Hey, sure, drum up support

from what I remember Hermit's one of the ones who has Worst in his possible scum (there might be one or two others too, can't recall atm )
suggest chatting with him, resolving his issue with you, might help supportwise

I tried to talk to him in but he ignored my question. His case on me seems to be just about playstyle, which I've already addressed, but apart from that his suspicions do seem to be in line with my thinking.

In post 1104, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Right now I am thinking the scum team is; Firebringer, Huntress, and Duppin or TheWorst

Apart from me, which of these would you prefer to lynch first? There seems to be resistance to a Firebringer lynch so I don't think we'll get that, and of the others I favour Worst over Duppin.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 1153, Firebringer wrote:I believe he claimed Vanilla Townie yesterday when he was at L-1 Ika.

I don't see any claim from him? I guess it's a moot point now but I don't like that you didn't check to make sure. Same goes for Ika. It's not as if there wasn't plenty of time to look back.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Huntress »

EBWOP to add: Especially in view of Ika's .
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:14 pm

Post by Huntress »

Vote: TheWorst
for starters.

I'll have another look at the rest later this afternoon.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Huntress »

Sorry I haven't been able to post the last day or so. I should be able to catch up tomorrow.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Huntress »

Unvote

I'm not counterclaiming and as everyone has posted since the claim then Worst is confirmed. That leaves Duppin and Ika for the scum team if I'm right about Anxiety and Mala being town.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:23 am

Post by Huntress »

I'm starting to get a bit paranoid about this. I'm seeing Ika as scum due to his evasive and trolly play, but I'm not seeing him as a partner to Duppin. Looking at Duppin's ISO Ika could well be his partner but it doesn't really make sense for Ika to be bussing Duppin at this point. If they aren't partners then I'm thinking Ika/Mala or Duppin/Anxiety but I'm not really seeing either Mala or Anxiety as scum. Of the two I'm least sure of Anxiety but that may be because I don't know his play well. I'll comment more on Duppin in a separate post.

In post 1277, TheWorst wrote:I find it quite silly that Huntress literally had to do NOTHING to put pressure on me besides provide a vote. NO reasoning at all, nothing. Everyone else did the dirty work.

It was your own posts that led me to vote you; not anyone else's work. Particularly your early Day posts. They felt like you were putting on a performance.

In post 1290, 4nxi3ty wrote:I can't really parse through every point mala made atm but boiling down: I've been townreading duppin since the very beginning when he didn't back down on his vedith suspicion, and that town read got reconfirmed after seeing his above and beyond engagement in the thread yesterday when we were kinda in a state of apathy, and then duppin's and rm's interactions makes literally zero fucking sense as scumbuddies imo, especially have a hard time seeing random making post 585 about a buddy.

But he did back down on his read of Vedith, later saying his vote on Vedith had been a reaction test (. That was the post where he made a weak push on Random, saying it was "more interesting" but then withdrew the vote a few posts later after the wagon on Random grew. As for the increased engagement in the thread, I don't see that as an alignment tell as he could have equally well done that from a scum motive, or simply because he had more time.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Huntress »

In post 1306, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 1302, Huntress wrote:
But he did back down on his read of Vedith, later saying his vote on Vedith had been a reaction test (. That was the post where he made a weak push on Random, saying it was "more interesting" but then withdrew the vote a few posts later after the wagon on Random grew.

Really? That post was made almost a whole month after his initial vedith back n' forth. He definitely didn't back down when the stuff was happening.

That post may have been a month later, but the earlier ones weren't. Duppin originally voted Vedith as an rvs then said twelve hours later that he actually didn't mind keeping it there for now (, because of Vedith's ?). A couple of hours later, after you said Vedith was top town, he explains his suspicion in . You asked him how it was weird. He asked you if you didn't find it a very interesting reaction to RVS (a question you didn't reply to). Then you wrote:
"duppin (the person standing up for his vedith suspicion independent of everyone else, even when I challenge him on it, not backing down, and pointing to specific problems he has with vedith)"
. But Duppin's read on Vedith and his defence of it didn't even seem that strong and nobody else had commented on it - in fact, most hadn't posted between his read and you posting that. So what "stuff was happening" in that few hours that gave you such a strong read on him?

The next time Duppin mentioned Vedith in relation to a read was a week later at which point he was leaning town on him.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 1313, duppin wrote:When Huntress replaced in, she kept focusing on Firebringer (now confirmed town), yet when the randomidget train first began, she voiced her concern about the train and then joined the Vampirate train (trying to even the two trains).
She said she did not like how the wagon sprang up so quickly after she put a second vote on Firebringer.

The people who were on the randomidget train were: Vedith, Anxiety, Hermit and TheWorst.
Knowing what we know now, we know that it was not a scum push on randomidget. I voiced my concern about the people instantly joining my train as well, but the difference was, that I didn't actively try to deflect onto someone else and I actually started the train on a now confirmed scum.
The only reason he really got any attention, was because I called him out. My reason for voting him was solid, thus people joined my train. The only reason I unvoted was because people were so quick to join my train.

It was Anxiety, not you, who started the train, and you had already unvoted when I moved my vote from Firebringer to Vampirate whom you had been voting most of the Day, and whom you went on to vote Day three rather than Random. Your unvote, followed by Firebringer's, was probably what saved Random from being lynched. Then on Day four you only joined the wagon towards the end of the Day. Admittedly that was partly due to Hermit's intransigence but after unvoting Hermit, and despite saying you'd prefer a randomidget lynch, you held off voting random for a couple more days until his lynch seemed inevitable.

What you seem to be saying here is that you unvoted Random for much the same reason as I chose not to vote him (the speed of the wagon), but that I'm scummy because I moved my vote to another of my suspects to try to get a lynch rather than keep my vote on a player who wasn't going to be lynched that Day.

In post 1313, duppin wrote:If we were scum partners I'd never freaking bus and try to bury him for no apparent reason (well actually he tried to lynch me first).

But he
was
bussed, on Day four at least, so it's not impossible that there was bussing/distancing earlier.

In post 1313, duppin wrote:Anyway, considering Mala and Huntress have both been townreading me pretty much all game, I think this is rather interesting.

It's just process of elimination. I find it interesting that you are using this to throw shade on us.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 1315, 4nxi3ty wrote:"stuff happening" refers to his interaction with vedith and myself. It just doesn't fit for scum still newish to the site to make that move to me who's been around the block. Tonally it just makes way more sense to come from town: "You don't find that interesting?" ("you should" being the implication)

I see what you're getting at now but I don't think it's such a strong tell as you're claiming it to be. Your original comment gave me the impression that he had been defending the read for longer so I was puzzled when I went back and couldn't see it.

In post 1315, 4nxi3ty wrote:Not liking how ika and huntress slid into a duppin/anxiety team push after hermit and worst expressed paranoia about me.

Hey, my paranoia about you started back in . :P

But as I said to Duppin, it's PoE. Ika could be bussing Duppin but it doesn't really make sense when scum are down to two with two confirmed town.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Huntress »

In post 1321, Reubus Swagrid wrote:Happy Birthday Huntress!

Have this photo of Big Boss as a gift:
In post 1323, Malakittens wrote:<3 happy birthday huntress.

Thanks. :D
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Huntress »

@ Anxiety:
I'd be perfectly happy to lynch Ika but I can't help feeling it's because I don't have a town read on him more than that I have an actual scum read. The most scummy things there have been the ignoring questions and the rush to finish off Random without checking for a claim. I've been concentrating on Duppin because there was stuff to follow up whereas I couldn't think of anything to ask Ika. Come to think of it, why not?

Vote: Ika

@ Ika:
If you want me to vote Duppin you've got to tell me why, because my read on him isn't strong enough for me to put him at L-1 just yet.

In post 1327, duppin wrote:I mean sure, 4nx put the first vote on him, but I was the one engaging him. None of us we're getting any attention, please explain why we would draw attention to ourselves? There was no reason to try to gain town credit, as I was already getting townread by pretty much everyone (Including you, who now all of a sudden thinks I'm scum. Seems more likely you are hiding behind Mala's push on me).

It's not true to say that you weren't getting any attention at the time. Yours was one of the wagons in the latter part of Day one and there were already two votes on you in Day two before Random voted you. My doubts about you are not "all of a sudden" (I first mentioned them three weeks ago); but yes, two of my original town reads must be scum and I think you or Ika are the most likely.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Huntress »

@ Anxiety:
Thanks for confirming I was right to be paranoid about you. :D

Vote: Duppin

I'm happy with this now; and when he flips scum it'll be Anxiety next. I suspect Ika is being set up as a future mislynch for after I flip town.

In post 1338, 4nxi3ty wrote:even if the last scum managed to kill both PRs and avoid being lynched to lylo there would still be two confirmed town thanks to JK clears

That doesn't quite follow but I'm not going to explain why as it may help scum.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #48) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Huntress »

If you lynch me toDay it will be Lylo or Mylo tomorrow so there may not be two nights left to get those two blocks Anxiety's talking about, and as there will be still two scum alive the blocks can't clear anyone anyway. There'll only be another night if you lynch scum tomorrow because if you lynch another town it will be game over.

I'm pretty certain now that the scum are Anxiety and Duppin.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Huntress »

Nope. It just makes it more certain that both scum are already voting for me.

In post 1356, 4nxi3ty wrote:let's end this game already

Lylo's next Day, not this. You can't win just yet. :P
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 1368, TheWorst wrote:@Huntress What's your read on Ika? Find him town?

I don't know exactly where to place him. I still feel the same about him as I did in (although the vote there was partly to see how Anxiety would react to it as he'd been calling Ika scum and saying he was his preferred lynch but hadn't voted him). I don't like that he's been in the background most of the game but I don't have a scum read on him.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Huntress »

Congrats, town!

In post 1427, TheWorst wrote:Dead thread is a lot more dead than I expected.

I wasn't told of it, so it's possible that some of the others didn't know there was one either.

In post 1427, TheWorst wrote:Scum thread is a fun read through.

Yeah; all those crumbs that turned out not to be. :lol: That's happened to me too often lately. It was a bit rough on Random though, having nobody to discuss with on the first night.

In post 1427, TheWorst wrote:Honestly that specific scum team was my first and only read for a team (strayed away because I'm indecisive), glad to know I was right on the money. Mafia also kinda got screwed by replacements. Enigma looked scummy as hell (which we never followed up on!) and Jelly was in that null-scum territory for everyone I surmise.

Out of curiousity, @Mafia how did you react to my claim? If you cc'd, maybe you could've had me lynched into LYLO as well.

I think any cc was out of the question because of how closely we were linked, going right back to Enigma and Jelly. As soon as one of us went, the other would be lynched too, as actually happened. It would only have delayed the inevitable by a Day.

In post 1427, TheWorst wrote:I'm giving you guys a secret though, the biggest crumb I had as a doc was one that was pointed out as scummy by Anxiety.

This was me secretly cursing myself at switching from Titus, so I was annoyed that Anx pointed that out.
Then I did the same for the following days to vent my frustrations as doc + explain my thought process on my saves and my reaction to the scum's kills. :P

That sort of comment on the nk is actually a fairly classic scumtell though perhaps not as much in today's meta.

Return to “Completed Open Games”