SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:30 am

Post by SilverWolf »

You are welcome texcat and hi ika!!

Also, hi Shinobit, Ranger, droog, and beeboy.

I'll catch up and post later today.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:32 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I'm here now, let me catch up.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Sorry, I'm not feeling well and will have to get to this tomorrow.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:53 am

Post by SilverWolf »

OK, I'm feeling better today but have a funeral to go to tomorrow so if I'm gonna get anything done in the next couple days, it has to be today. Some random thoughts first of all.

-I've played with ika a lot, we have a hydra together, him trying to sort me first is to be expected as either alignment, yes he does ask people to vote him if they suspect him, him trying to reach out to me to interact with me is a good sign towards his alignment right now. I will make a better call on that when we can talk here. @ika-do you have any reads right now on anyone?

-Ranger gives those empty reads lists all the time. I've not played with her as scum but that is very typical of what she's done in every town game I've seen her in. I feel like Shinobi's jump on her for that was pretty opportunistic. When you add to that, the fact he started off the game very oddly compared to how he he usually does with the attacks on RVS votes, I'm def concerned about him.

-Beeboy looks town. I like his engagement with the game and trying to figure things out. Something Smart can be town as well for the same reasons.

-droog I'm very paranoid about because I've played 3 games with him, he's been scum each time, and won them all by fooling me into thinking he's town, for this reason alone I am not going to make a call on his alignment yet

-I fell like Supreme Overlord has the absolute worst votes with the worst reasoning in the game. His ISO is very shallow and I think there's a chance this is scum

VOTE: Supreme Overlord

OK, I'm gonna read through more now in more detail but these are my initial thoughts rn.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:07 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Cobalting: Can you explain why I was placed above 4 people when I hadn't posted much of anything yet? Is it just that you have strong scumreads on those 4 or do you often put your nulls in the middle like that?

Also, a couple people said at the beginning of the game that Cobalting doesn't play this way as town-do you have specific links?

pedit: Yeah beeboy two of those you were in and I remember in Antarctic I helped scum mislynch you. I am forever sad about how badly I fucked up lylo in that game after all that work. Sigh.......................
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:37 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 275, ika wrote:Silver.......

Why am
I not getting warm fuzzies from your post?

What are your reads? Does the fact that Shinobi isn't engaging either of us bother you at all?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:29 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 305, ika wrote:
In post 296, SilverWolf wrote:

Why am

What are your reads? Does the fact that Shinobi isn't engaging either of us bother you at all?

i would have to iso....

i cna do that soon but silver why do i feel like you are scum still? are you scum?

and yes that does slightly if so shouldnt you be voting him

No, I'm not. Why are you being so passive this game? Shinobi is scum but so is Supreme Overlord.

Your opinions on both of them or anything this game so far?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:39 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 300, Shinobi wrote:
In post 296, SilverWolf wrote:

Why am

I didn't know scum!silver was so spineless.

I didn't realize scum!Shinobi was so obvious. I don't think you can articulate your read on Cobalting at all and are not reacting to the pressure from it in a way I've seen town Shinobi react to pressure before. Plus your reaction to me is meh. I don't feel you really want to figure me out at all.

VOTE: Shinobi
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:11 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 321, TheShadow wrote:Prod acknowledged, haven't had as much time for this as I'd hoped.

Vote belongs here for now.

This could be scum regardless of Shinobi's alignment. I'll be at a funeral all day. Try to post later.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:11 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Shinobi has used AtE as scum before so..................
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:26 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 350, ika wrote:Does anyone want to start a silverwolf wagon?

You of all people should know I'm in no mood to put up with this shit today. First you vote me when I said I was gonna be gone for the day cuz I was sick, then you townread me with no reason given and sheeped me on Shinobi, then you want to wagon me after I said I'd be at a funeral all day. RL is NAI. Please explain your read progression on me or give me some reads on others like I asked you to before or do something to try to sort me if you are having trouble. I'm pretty null on you which I don't like so step up your game please.

I'm gonna take a nap for a couple hours so I post when I'm in a less shitty mood.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:27 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 355, Aeronaut wrote:Hey guys! I'm replacing Droog!

Scum prepare to die PEWPEWPEW

Yay Aero!!

<3
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:33 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 361, Aeronaut wrote:Silver, tell me about this game. What's going on it, why's shinobi scum?

I mean I'm gonna read it too, but like ur my spirit animal

Well, I replaced in so I can give you my initial thoughts.

I did not like Shinobi's read on Cobalt because I felt he was having difficulty explaining it and his reaction to pressure from Something Smart wasn't great. Plus, his reaction to me this game reminded me more of his scum game then how he deals with me as town.

I'm thinking beeboy and Something Smart town and Supreme Overlord also scum with maybe the sneak vote on Shinobi I pointed out earlier. Considering multiball could be scum there regardless of Shinobi's alignment.

ika is someone I should of figured out by now and it troubles me he's null. He needs to interact with me personally instead of poke me with a stick to piss me off.

I got some more sorting/reading to do a little later if you are gonna be around.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:34 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 345, droog wrote:
mod I need to replace out
In the hospital
Apologies

Sorry to hear this. Get better soon!

droog-If you see this, I hope you are going to be ok!! Let me know when you can so I don't worry.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:09 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Yes, ika after I take a nap I can do more. I'm emotionally drained atm. I'll try to answer your points here though.

This game, Shinobi was scum: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=63530

He used AtE once he was wagoned up. That game he pretty much ignored my hydra and tried to vote us without sorting us. Calling me scum off the bat sounded a lot like that.

I know you remember chosen? Remember how I caught Lucian by not being able to figure out his read progression on anything? Shinobi's behavior plus inability to articulate read on Cobalting was troublesome to me.

beeboy looks like he's trying to figure things out and I agree with most of what he says, he's also active and engaged

Where do you see him looking like scum? Posts?

Also, Do you agree or disagree about Shinobi and if you disagree, why did you sheep me on it?

I'll be back in a couple hours. I can't keep my eyes open. ika-text when you get off work, I'll have my phone with me
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:30 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I will be busy going to a burial this morning and dealing with that. I will try to post later today.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:52 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 430, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 427, Masquerade wrote:I have intent to hammer. Very big intent.

Why

Why Why Why Why Why

Please give reasons please

I still have no understanding of why shinobi is scum someone please explain this

Have you ISO'd the people on the wagon? Several people have given their reasons. Do you think Shinobi is town? If so, why do you think so?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I would like Shinobi to give us final reads, opinions on the gamestate before anyone hammers.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

VOTE: TheShadow

That's exactly what I needed from you Shinobi but you are wrong about ika. His play has changed a lot. I have a hydra with him. It's different now. I guarantee it.

TheShadow was the worst vote on your wagon regardless of your alignment and has an extremely nervous tone. Would not be surprised at all to see this flip scum.

Also Shinobi, I will try to be less null as the game goes on. Just been real busy dealing with RL crap. I'll prob do ISO's and reads tomorrow.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:28 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I am not completely discounting the fact that Shinobi could still be scum but I do feel his frustrating with his last few posts, plus his latest reads list, means it is possible for him to be town. If he's town, he's a valuable asset in a game so I'd like to not lynch him D1.

Shinobi-regarding ika, well if he acts disinterested and doesn't engage me in this game, then I'm fine voting him. Same for Aero. Both of these players are people I've played with a lot and are friends besides. I even have a hydra with ika and we've talked a lot with each other about how we play. ike would very much avoid me as scum. Yes, he did vote me and engage me some but it was very surface level. If you look at how he usually treats his friends in games, this is off. Aero is the same thing since he would definitely talk to me in a game and always has before. The fact he was onsite and didn't post here as Shinobi was about to be lynched worries me some. ika's saying lets just finish the lynch without doing anything could go for either town or scum with him. I am most definitely concerned here.

As a side note, there really is no reason to be claiming right now and I'd like to ask that people stop doing that unless you are at L-1.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:33 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 457, Shinobi wrote:
In post 454, SilverWolf wrote:VOTE: TheShadow

That's exactly what I needed from you Shinobi but you are wrong about ika. His play has changed a lot. I have a hydra with him. It's different now. I guarantee it.

TheShadow was the worst vote on your wagon regardless of your alignment and has an extremely nervous tone. Would not be surprised at all to see this flip scum.

Also Shinobi, I will try to be less null as the game goes on. Just been real busy dealing with RL crap. I'll prob do ISO's and reads tomorrow.

Describe different, please.

Yeah, ika has a meta of not doing shit as scum. However, we have a hydra scum game here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=64698

He was active and engaged and we actually won that one. His motivation was being in the hydra with me but still I'm in this game. ika likes to play games with people he knows because it motivates him to play more. Aero and I are both here.

He also does not hammer willy nilly anymore either and if he tries that shit, he knows he'll have to deal with me when the game is over and it won't be pretty. :wink:
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:35 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 467, ika wrote:
In post 465, SilverWolf wrote:ika's saying lets just finish the lynch without doing anything could go for either town or scum with him. I am most definitely concerned here.

-.-

silver i thought i told you about my day 1 plays and how most times i dont care...

You care when your friends are in games. You care when I am in a game.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:46 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 469, ika wrote:
In post 468, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 467, ika wrote:
In post 465, SilverWolf wrote:ika's saying lets just finish the lynch without doing anything could go for either town or scum with him. I am most definitely concerned here.

-.-

silver i thought i told you about my day 1 plays and how most times i dont care...

You care when your friends are in games. You care when I am in a game.

Very true.......

Did you think Shinobi was scum when you made ?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 480, ika wrote:why did we stop this lynch?

oh well idc

Why didn't you answer my question? Do you think Shinobi is scum or not?

Please put more effort into the game.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 484, ika wrote:
In post 483, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 480, ika wrote:why did we stop this lynch?

oh well idc

Why didn't you answer my question? Do you think Shinobi is scum or not?

Please put more effort into the game.

Note to self. Ignore ika.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 486, ika wrote:
In post 485, SilverWolf wrote:

I love you

I love you too.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:13 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 489, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 487, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 486, ika wrote:
In post 485, SilverWolf wrote:

I love you

I love you too.
Get a Room!

You have no idea what kind of hellish day I've had. ika does. Just back off this. Seriously.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:39 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Either Shadow or Supreme Overlord are fine with me. They are independently scummy.

ika-I know you are working all day but opinons on either of these two? Shinobi since that's where your vote is?

Like, I know you don't give a shit rn but I want you to answer my questions. You reaching out to people you know is town. So you not responding to me is not town for you.

Help me sort you.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:20 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 321, TheShadow wrote:Prod acknowledged, haven't had as much time for this as I'd hoped.

Vote belongs here for now.

This is an opportunistic vote on a growing wagon with absolutely no explanation.
In post 463, TheShadow wrote:UNVOTE:
Shinobi can be town, for now.
Reads post looks genuine. Has me as his top scumread for valid reasons (lurking, general lack of content)

In post 461, Cobalting wrote:
SilverWolf wrote:TheShadow was the worst vote on your wagon regardless of your alignment and has an extremely nervous tone.
I got the exact opposite impression: TheShadow simply got bored and didn't care. That careless tone looks town to me. (Especially since, if I'm fully honest, I understand the feeling. I'm honestly not that invested in this game right now.)

100% this. I have trouble getting into a game where I draw a VT role PM, like I have here. Especially on day 1 when there's no hard information to work with.

No need for this early claim. He only has a few votes.

The tone in his posts is off and he's doing no scumhunting whatsoever.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I'm feeling better about Shinobi and worse about ika tbh. ika wouldn't ignore my reachout if he was town. Not from me he wouldn't.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Well, you are displaying one of your scum tells right now that I know about.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Feel free to engage me so we can work it out. You can start by giving some reads on who you think is scum and why.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 518, ika wrote:
In post 517, SilverWolf wrote:Feel free to engage me so we can work it out. You can start by giving some reads on who you think is scum and why.

I can go iso ing tommorw......

Is it bad i think your budding me though? can we start with that as well?

If by buddying you mean trying to get you to engage in the game so I can sort you, feel free to call it that if it makes you happy.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:40 am

Post by SilverWolf »

If I die tonight-lynch ika asap tomorrow. He is scum. Trust me on this. He dies tomorrow.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:54 am

Post by SilverWolf »

VOTE: ika

Yeah no. This is scum. I'm 90% sure.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:12 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 546, Shinobi wrote:
In post 545, SilverWolf wrote:VOTE: ika

Yeah no. This is scum. I'm 90% sure.

Did your read on Aero change?

No, I still think he could be scum for lack of engagement with the game. However, he's generally been busy IRL also which is not alignment indicative. I am going to reread droog to sort him better as I've played with droog before as well. I still am suspicious of Supreme Overlord as well as his posts just look like scum. I'd like to examine the Shadow wagon also and the votes on it.

I believe ika to be scum due to the way he's choosing to interact with me this game. Something is off with him. Engagement here will probs be the only thing that will help.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:19 am

Post by SilverWolf »

ika, you make me sad. You know I've been somewhat off in my games and why and it's RL NAI. The fact you'd push me on it is one of the reasons I think you are scum. I also don't like your hammer and the way you engaged me by not answering my questions or giving reads. In no way shape or form am I buddying you. I also don't feel like getting into a huge back and forth with you. The 10% you asked me about is the fact that I'm aware you are sometimes apathetic on D1 as town and your apathy is not what I'm reading you on. It's the rest of it. I plan on rereading and giving more reads but I already mentioned who I am scumreading. I also am gonna look at the Shadow wagon again.

Anyway, here's the game he's talking about: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=63741
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

ika-You already asked me if I was scum in and I have to ask, what is the point to this question? What kind of answer are you looking for exactly?

Going and getting the game is not buddying you and perhaps you might want to look up the definition of the word. I happen to know what game you were talking about so I found it and posted it.

Sheesh ika...............tunnel much?

The hammer was bad cuz it was out of the blue, something I've seen you do in other scum games. You should of let Shadow give final reads at the very least.

Anyway, our back and forth is probably not going to go anywhere at this point.

You kind of need to get over your obsession with me and tell us what you think of everyone else as well.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Like ika, this push is super weak. Is this all you got?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Sigh...............alright already.

UNVOTE:

I'll reread and figure things out tomorrow. I'd kind of like to get someone on the Shadow wagon. There's gotta be scum there.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

LOL-Are you an anti alt?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Hey, Why don't you have our chat window open?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 569, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 550, Viva La Gloria wrote:VOTE: Supreme Overlord

This should have been yesterday's lynch.

This

Where's your vote then?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Much better thanks.

<3

Also.................

VOTE: Supreme Overlord
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:07 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Sorry about that texcat and everyone else. :wink:

Supreme Overlord-It's mostly just the tone of your posts and a gut feel I guess. I also am concerned about Snarky Snowman showing up and agreeing with Viva but not putting a vote down. It's like he's feeling out support before making a vote or joining a wagon. I do not like that. His resistance to Shinobi's lynch seemed forced as well. And like I said Aero is a possibility for lack of engagement but he's busy IRL and I need to reread droog and look at Shadow wagon when I have time. ika looks somewhat better now due to his banter with me but I'm not sure there as well. Clearly I need to reread and ISO, I just haven't had a ton of time yet to do so in depth.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 584, ika wrote:SS vote silver with me

Sigh...............

Starting to think you are using me as an excuse to avoid giving reads on anyone else.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Are you townreading SO?

What do you think of Snarky?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:49 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Aero-I see you posting elsewhere. Are you gonna flake on us?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 603, Anxiety Attack wrote:Let's at least get an Aero replacement in here to post something before day ends since we have plenty of time please.

Oops, this one's me.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:16 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Nah, ika will be happy if Firebringer supports his scumread of me. Hopefully, Firebringer can interact with me if he has any questions.

I guess that's the way I feel about SO as well-tone of posts is a lot to me when I scumread someone. Are they nervous sounding, do they sound "wooden", are they too careful, or forced, is there a lot of IIOA, etc. etc. and that's why I say SO's posts just feel like scum.

Call it gut or whatever. Also, I did ISO droog and I see no reason to townread Firebringer's slot either so we'll see how it goes, Droog really didn't do much at all and either did Aero. I actually have a pretty good scumread going on that slot after doing this.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:20 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Scumreads as of right now-SO, Firebringer, possibly Snarky Snowman, and maybe ika or Shinobi for the 4th if I had to guess. Everyone else looks ok to me rn after ISOing.

Also, here: TheShadow (7): Shinobi, SilverWolf, Aristophanes, beeboy, Viva La Gloria, Supreme Overlord, ika

SO's vote was shit.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:10 am

Post by SilverWolf »

ika-if you hammer for no reason I will be pissed
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:42 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 633, Firebringer wrote:
In post 632, SilverWolf wrote:ika-if you hammer for no reason I will be pissed

Its like you are daring him too.

Not really? Like, what said should do the opposite of that unless he's scum. If he wants to declare intent that's fine. I also think SO should just go ahead and claim at this point.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

OK ika, first I didn't unvote cuz SO is a scumread of mine and if you would of hammered wout a claim, it would of been a scumclaim from you.

Also, firebringer until recently, I've always been tryhard in games. I've decided recently it isn't work the effort. Again, though which posts look scummy to you?

Also, why do you think Shinobi is scum?

Return to “Completed Open Games”