Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2472 (isolation #400) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:18 am

Post by Imperium »

The only way Ollie/Titus is TvT is if Nosfertu and Rach are both scum. It seems weird to me that Rach would be constantly ragging for an Ollie mislynch unless she discussed it with her partner beforehand, and Nosferatu's delay only makes sense if they're trying to appeal to you. If we were looking at a Nos/Rach scumteam, they would also be in a much better position than an Ollie/Titus one, and I'd expect that Nosferatu as scum would have found a reason to hammer before that position changed considerably; I also don't understand the option to agree on lynching Ollie but also distance with each other as suspect #2; it only increases their respective chances of getting lynched while Titus is still a completely viable mislynch.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2474 (isolation #401) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 2473, Nosferatu wrote:*Ranger doesn't bus often(?)
That's more accurate.

Clearing a player from Ranger pushing them with less than 48 hours left out of a two week deadline when there was no chance in hell that said player was getting lynched (and was her second choice for a push that she was practically forced into calling scum based on how the votes went down) seems pretty unreasonable to me.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2476 (isolation #402) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Imperium »

Is there anything else that you're waiting to get out of this day?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2477 (isolation #403) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 2457, RachMarie wrote:With Ollie being replaced though, may be difficult to get his slot lynched. My experience tend to be that a replacement get some chance to redeem the slot.
I'm having trouble seeing scum posting something like this about a town player they are in the process of mislynching in the open thread.
I don't see Falcon's play as scum or anywhere close to scum.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2478 (isolation #404) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Imperium »

I spent some time reviewing Nosferatu's scumgame; I found Denmark Mafia, and I looked at Red Neighborhood; both are incredibly underwhelming compared to the game that Nosferatu played here. I can't for the life of me imagine scum not bussing Ranger after she quickhammered and Nosferatu just sort of went for No Lynch and never really defended Ranger and pushing against the grain in that way made it seem more like they were operating alone.

I think that both Ollie's and Titus's pushes on me were laughable, half-assed; Ollie attacked me for "lurking out of the game", then, when I asked him how that was alignment indicative, he accused me of cherry picking since I didn't respond to his latest wall (even though I responded to everything else in full while he hadn't responded to everything that I've talked about). I found his push on Titus to be utterly, utterly horrible, and I find the circumstances of it suspicious: he attacked Titus, became more and more sure that she was scum, then he dropped it. She attacked back, became more and more sure that he was scum, and then dropped it. I don't think that townies stop arguing for no reason; it looks like they dropped the fight because it was a terrible time to bus.

I don't believe that Titus gets paranoid of us as scum then does nothing to push it; "Burden of Proficiency" is a lazy argument and doesn't make sense in a circumstance where the stronger players in the playerlist haven't been shot at all game and when the scumteam has made a series of utterly horrible kills. I don't like that she's posting everywhere but here at a time where the scumteam that I think that she's a part of is utterly fucked.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2479 (isolation #405) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Imperium »

At this point, I don't see a point in holding off the hammer; is there a chance that we're wrong and Ollie is town? Sure! But I don't think that Ollie is town with a scum Titus, which means that my two strongest townreads are scum together, which seems like a long shot based on their play before this point. I don't think that we're going to get any new revelations from a replacement; game's a hundred pages, it's been going on for a really long time, there's enough to read based on Ollie's play in the slot alone. The only reason that I would argue to hold off on a hammer is so MoI could do more reading, but that's seems incredibly unnecessary; even if the worst comes to worst and we mislynch here, MoI flips a coin whether to jail a suspect or jail KTS and we have a 50% chance at blocking the kill and getting another chance to lynch scum and end the game without it being any form of real LyLo.

It just feels like everyone's dragging their feet and waiting for something to happen when the waiting isn't necessary; I've done my due diligence and unless anyone has a compelling reason why something that I've done is wrong so far, I think it's time to move forward.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2481 (isolation #406) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Imperium »

Nosferatu isn't voting Ollie. I haven't given up hope on MoI.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2483 (isolation #407) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Imperium »

====[]?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2486 (isolation #408) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Imperium »

Let's just hope that doesn't happen.

killthestory - Please don't forget to send in a heal on magna tonight.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2489 (isolation #409) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Imperium »

Yay! Well that was nice and easy...This last part anyway. :) I still don't understand those night kills.
In post 2447, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
I don't know what happened with F16 after I left but I do know I snowed him pretty badly in one of his early games here. Not sure if that played into his game-play or not.
Maybe, but probably not. He harassed me so terribly in a game and through pms that it resulted in his getting modkilled and permanently banned. I'm just hoping if he circumvents his ban though another alt, he doesn't sign up for games with me in them again.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2490 (isolation #410) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Imperium »

I was just having a moment of paranoia that it was Titus and Nosferatu after all and that's why Titus made that kinda weak push on Nos that ended up going nowhere and getting dropped.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2496 (isolation #411) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:28 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 2494, Killthestory wrote:i was hoping more people would push me so i could counterclaim when needed and push the scummiest of those pushing my lynch. then look for associations.

still, that was fun.
i enjoyed the hype reading session quite a bit

Return to “Completed Open Games”