Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

Nice to meet you noobs, and for you older ones it's nice to see you again.

FoS: MiniDeathStar, Fountain of Dreams.

Everyone else Null right now.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 12, alban wrote:Spade, could you put up a display pic?
In post 13, Tiger moth wrote:
Vote: Spade_Ace
Did Spade post something before these posts were made? If yes, why was it then deleted?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 79, Fountain of Dreams wrote:
DO NOT MENTION ONGOING GAMES OR EVENTS THAT OCCURRED IN ONGOING GAMES

Pedit: oh boy here we go again

Who are you talking to?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 83, Fountain of Dreams wrote:
In post 80, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 12, alban wrote:Spade, could you put up a display pic?
In post 13, Tiger moth wrote:
Vote: Spade_Ace
Did Spade post something before these posts were made? If yes, why was it then deleted?
This post really pisses me off for some reason.

However, Klingoncelt pisses me off so...

I'm sure you'll get over it.

My 3rd Fos: Alban

Which of these 3 will be today's lynch?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

Alban, Fountain of Dreams, MiniDeathStar, I mean.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 89, Fountain of Dreams wrote:
You have terrible reads as always.
I dunno, I did well enough the last games I was in...

Show me your great wisdom. Change my mind if you think you can.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:32 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 102, MiniDeathStar wrote:
Hi,
@Klingon
. Nice entrance. What's with the finger pointing?
I'm a shit player on Day1, or at least that's my reputation. I expect to be ignored. So rather than waste my time trying to start wagons or anything I'll just point fingers today.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 128, alban wrote:
In post 87, Klingoncelt wrote:Alban, Fountain of Dreams, MiniDeathStar, I mean.
Reason?
MiniDeathStar's play is too Team Leader. The way she was sheeped is too. By you and Fountain.

With you, there's the sheeping. Then there's asking Spade to get a display pic. I suppose that means an avatar. Now if Spade hasn't posted in the game yet, then the only way you'd see his posts and lack of avatar would be in the Scum PT, right?

Fountain throws Spade's name in for a split second, then sheeps Mini. I'll have to look through the Role Madness to see why Transcend hates me so much... found it - it's because I know how to play Wake non-bastard games. Someone got mad because as a Mason I called out the bad "Backup IC" claim. So his rage at me isn't exactly warranted.

Add Spade in as Scum too, Alban knows he doesn't have an avatar even though Spade hasn't posted here yet. Can only happen in a Scum PT, kids.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 153, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 151, MiniDeathStar wrote:Why not? Alban strikes me as a polite and considerate person to newbies.

Also I think he's way smarter than to scumslip about an avatar in the village thread when he could just have said that in their scum topic.

I still want to know why Klingon thought alban and Spade were scum together but didn't even list Spade as an FoS. I have a feeling I'll be saying Qapla' to somebody soon.
I don't think the scum team has daytalk.
Doesn't matter. Usually they get a few hours in the PT to say hi.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 151, MiniDeathStar wrote:Why not? Alban strikes me as a polite and considerate person to newbies.

Also I think he's way smarter than to scumslip about an avatar in the village thread when he could just have said that in their scum topic.

I still want to know why Klingon thought alban and Spade were scum together but didn't even list Spade as an FoS. I have a feeling I'll be saying Qapla' to somebody soon.
I asked if Spade had a post deleted, which would have explained the missing avatar. I was waiting for a response.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 155, Charloux wrote:
In post 154, alban wrote:I like to be informed with whom I am playing, their meta, activity levels and newbie statuses.
Alban, this is on the boundary of weird and creepy.
If I don't know a player I'll go through their profile ISO to pick up clues on their playstyle as different alignments.

I will not, however take time to note whether or not they have an avi.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 165, alban wrote:This is for everyone who feels checking other players' profiles is suspicious:
That is how I normally play. I like to profile and then see if the player is fitting it. It's less about the game, more like a human study. To see if people behave like you assumed they would.
Sorry to disappoint you. But I am not you, so you can't really expect me to behave like you. These personalised posts like 'if I were a scum, I wouldn't have done this...' or 'as a town, I do this...'...like don't hold much promise.
I can understand if you are confused due to this and find me suspicious. There are players in this game who have played with me when I was a town as well as when I was a mafia. They can elaborate on my playing style.

P-edit: @Spade: They are not even suspecting you. So, chill. And I wasn't 'probably' trying to help you. I was indeed helping you. I expect you to be a bit more gracious about it though.
I do the same thing - when I have the time.

I'm lucky if I'm able to search through 3 ISOs during a Day phase. It takes time.
In post 163, Spade_Ace wrote:...By the way, this is my first game in this forum. Have played offline games as well as on an some Whatsapp forums.
Disclaimer: I know alban and bangthemafia from outside this forum. They know my style of play very well.
Alban probably was just helping me get adjusted by pointing out about the profile pic. Maybe, the reason he didnt mention about us knowing each other, was that he thought i would have preferred otherwise. I dont think that makes a difference and it still doesn't aquit him as a scum in my mind.
@alban its amazing how you always manage to throw suspicion on me. Though, in ur defence u were probably trying to help me here.
Alban
, if you're very familiar with Spade's play then you had no reason to ISO him here. My original scumread stands. You two share the Scum PT.

VOTE: Alban
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 166, MiniDeathStar wrote:
Klingon, idk. Something's off about that lady. Her reads look very forced.
In recent games I was in the fake/forced thing came from one of my correct Scumreads.

So. The Scumteam is:
Alban
MiniDeathStar
Spade_Ace
Fountain of Dreams
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 168, Fountain of Dreams wrote:But I refuse to townread Kling, ever.
After SaGa and Bloodborne no one should. I'm very proud of those games.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:31 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 175, bangthemafia wrote:Hi guys! Sorry for joining in late!! Had a deadline to follow.

Well, this is my first game on mafiascum though I have played the game on whatsapp and also face-to-face.

Will need some time to catch up reading all posts.
It's only 8 pages... shouldn't take long at all.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:34 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 176, Fountain of Dreams wrote:
In post 138, Klingoncelt wrote:MiniDeathStar's play is too Team Leader. The way she was sheeped is too. By you and Fountain.
In post 138, Klingoncelt wrote:Fountain throws Spade's name in for a split second, then sheeps Mini. I'll have to look through the Role Madness to see why Transcend hates me so much... found it - it's because I know how to play Wake non-bastard games. Someone got mad because as a Mason I called out the bad "Backup IC" claim. So his rage at me isn't exactly warranted.
Why are these scummy to you?

Because reasons.

I can't say too much at this point in time, but what I saw is becoming site meta.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:42 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 188, Creature wrote:Error: Too many scum
13 players, 4 Scum, how is that too - oh, hell, I forgot this is a JK9++. :oops:

Sorry.

Okay, the Mafia are 3 of those 4.

If there's a Serial Killer he/she might be outside that group.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 195, Fountain of Dreams wrote:
In post 183, Klingoncelt wrote:
Alban
, if you're very familiar with Spade's play then you had no reason to ISO him here. My original scumread stands. You two share the Scum PT.

VOTE: AlbanVOTE:
Well what a bad vote
No, Alban made a big deal out of visiting players' profile pages to study them and their play.

But Alban already knows Spade's play, from offsite, further, Spade has virtually nothing to read here, this is his first game.

I still hold that Alban knew Spade had no avi from the Scum PT. I'll be voteparked here.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 203, Fountain of Dreams wrote:The vigilante (if there is one) should use their power on Klingoncelt tonight, because she's a massive distraction to town and won't do anything that needs to be done.
Massive distraction?

I don' think Town is massively distracted.

They certainly don't seem massively distracted.

Maybe you're just bent because I named the Scumteam and you're on it.

Yeah, maybe that's it.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

Semi V/LA until Wednesday.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 209, MiniDeathStar wrote: I take it this isn't the first time someone has called your reads forced?
I never force reads. Anytime someone says I have a post that seems fake or forced, they're lying, regardless of my alignment.
In post 209, MiniDeathStar wrote:
In post 194, Klingoncelt wrote: I can't say too much at this point in time, but what I saw is becoming site meta.
Meta is super unreliable. Like for example, I've only been on the site for a month and I haven't finished a single game yet. I've literally no idea what the site meta is so how could I have taken part in it?
Wat?

I think you misunderstand.

The site meta is shifting. This may be due to new players coming from other sites and bringing those sites' influence with them. (All I can say at this point.)
In post 209, MiniDeathStar wrote:
In post 198, Klingoncelt wrote:Okay, the Mafia are 3 of those 4.

If there's a Serial Killer he/she might be outside that group.
Again, you can't be positive you've found 3 scum on page 1, based on the reasons you gave + "site meta". Assuming you're actually town, chances are you'll be tunneling the wrong people all game while the mafia rofl at you, or you'll have found some scum by pure luck like I feel you've done before.

Either way, I think your reads are total rubbish and I'll likely ignore any future read you happen to conjure in case your rock solid confidence wavers.
How nice for you.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 226, alban wrote: You are losing sight of the simplest and most probable explanation, and going after your favorite explanation. Also, I feel you have made up your mind about me, and you are now viewing everything in the light of justifying your reads.
Look at the joining date of Spade and the day when Rando sent the game start message. 2 weeks interval in between. I wanted to know what Spade has been upto. Has he participated in any games? How is he doing? Has he started posting? Where is he posting? etc. Obviously, the intention behind visiting his profile (and Bang's) was not to read him better coz I already know him, but because I was concerned about his getting on with the site. Mafiascum can be overwhelming and I wanted this to be smooth for him. In the process, the first thing I noticed was the absence of avatar. Which I mentioned here. I could have PM'd him. But that would be outside the rules of the game.
So in 2 weeks' time you couldn't message Spade about the avi.

Isn't it just a little creepy that you're gooning on your bud's profile without leaving a message?

Jeez, people, help me lynch this.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 228, bangthemafia wrote:
I know Alban's playstyle. A scum-Alban would never do that. On the other hand, I am really worried why you are so fixated with that one Avatar thing.
*sigh*

Alban told Spade to get an avi. Good advice, one should do that when one sees that one's friend doesn't have an avi. Problem is, Spade had not yet posted, so how did Alban know there was no avi?

Alban noticed in the Scum PT.

Alban claimed that no, he went to Spade's profile, because he likes to ISO the players and study before a game. He noticed the lack of avatar there.

Spade shows up and says that Alban is an old friend and very familiar with his playstyle.

Alban then changed his story to say he was checking up on Spade to make sure Spade was adjusting well to this new site. Except Alban never bothered to PM Spade, which is kinda creepy if you're crawling all over someone's profile to see how they're doing.

It is pretty clear that Alban can't keep his story straight.

Please help me lynch Alban today.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 237, Fountain of Dreams wrote:
tbh ill give something that kling likes and i like as well

VOTE: Spade_Ace
Thank you.

-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 240, Spade_Ace wrote:
Gamma and Klingon - I feel, their query regarding alban and the avatar, was just a well intended attempt at detecting scumslips. They were justified in wanting to know why alban wrote about the avatar without me having posted even once. But once evidence against the contrary is provided i expect them to back off the issue. Gamma did it and this gives me a townread from him. But Klingon continues to make an issue of something that has been shown to be a nonissue. One possibility is that she is just misguided. Another, is that she could be a scum who wants to aggressively engage with a town player and then kill him/her at night. Then claim innocence by saying, "look, as a scum i would never have engaed with someone so much in the day and then kill him at night cos i know that would make me a suspect".
Do you really think I'm that much of a noob? Check my join date, kid.

Where's this "evidence" you speak of? A crappy excuse that was backtracked and changed to an even crappier excuse?

You and Alban are Scum.

Along with Mini/Fountain.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

:igmeou: Nice changing your vote, Fountain.

Back to my first choice:

-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 287, bangthemafia wrote:
In post 276, Klingoncelt wrote:
I know Alban's playstyle. A scum-Alban would never do that. On the other hand, I am really worried why you are so fixated with that one Avatar thing.
*sigh*

Alban told Spade to get an avi. Good advice, one should do that when one sees that one's friend doesn't have an avi. Problem is, Spade had not yet posted, so how did Alban know there was no avi?

Alban claimed that no, he went to Spade's profile, because he likes to ISO the players and study before a game. He noticed the lack of avatar there.

Spade shows up and says that Alban is an old friend and very familiar with his playstyle.

Alban then changed his story to say he was checking up on Spade to make sure Spade was adjusting well to this new site. Except Alban never bothered to PM Spade, which is kinda creepy if you're crawling all over someone's profile to see how they're doing.

What?! Talk about fixation! Cant you think of a simpler townie explanation, Kling? Where did Alban change his story? I thought he just said he was seeing the players profile for this game and noticed Spade without an avatar. Isnt it possible that Alban saw Spade's profile first time only after the game started. Noticing that someone joined 1 week back does not mean that you have seen their profile 1 week back. Alban can very well be a scum. All I am saying is that first you are using wrong reason to slot him as scum. Two, you are fixated on that and not even ready to consider any other possibility. Three, you are actually reaching others to come vote him for your reason.
Alban claimed that no, he went to Spade's profile, because he likes to ISO the players and study before a game.

Spade said that Alban's very familiar with his play.

Alban then changed his story to say he was checking up on Spade to make sure Spade was adjusting well to this new site.

Alban changed his story.

How can you not see that?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 307, MiniDeathStar wrote:
@Klingoncelt:
In post 274, Klingoncelt wrote:I never force reads. Anytime someone says I have a post that seems fake or forced, they're lying, regardless of my alignment.
You mean you genuinely 'scumread' people as mafia? I don't buy that.
I make it look genuine.

The only time my posts have a chance of looking forced or fake is when I'm very sick.
In post 307, MiniDeathStar wrote: I can see I was wrong about you, too:
In post 213, MiniDeathStar wrote:She can't possibly expect anyone to sheep those votes right now.
In post 276, Klingoncelt wrote:Please help me lynch Alban today.
In which case, what was up with this?
In post 129, Klingoncelt wrote:I'm a shit player on Day1, or at least that's my reputation. I expect to be ignored. So rather than waste my time trying to start wagons or anything I'll just point fingers today.
Here's you admitting you're a shit player on Day 1, yet you think I'm scum for doubting your reads and ignoring you. You're also admitting you wouldn't "waste your time trying to start wagons", but half your posts are you wasting your time trying to start an alban wagon.

Literally the only reason I'm townreading you right now is because I think your strategy is horrible scum play. But you know what? It's also horrible town play. Please pull it together or at least stop looking so scummy.
Quit white knighting the Scum.

I am a shit player on D1, but every now and again Scum will hand me something on a silver platter.

I'm positive that this is one of those silver platter times.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 311, Creature wrote:I wonder if the Tenshii head actually posted.
I've been wondering that myself.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 313, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 15, Fountain of Dreams wrote:Let's put a fork in the road for everyone else then.

PEDIT: Never mind.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

L-3.
This: if Spade Ace flips scum this could be fake pressuring a scumbuddy
Agreed
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 315, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 313, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 15, Fountain of Dreams wrote:Let's put a fork in the road for everyone else then.

PEDIT: Never mind.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

L-3.
This: if Spade Ace flips scum this could be fake pressuring a scumbuddy
What I realised is this is what probably happened. One head voted for me and the other head voted for gamma. The second head then saw the other vote and modified his comment with a PEDIT
You can't edit posts like that.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 343, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Klingoncelt: vote Fountain, they're scum
They're on my Scum list, so okay -

VOTE: Fountain of Dreams
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 350, MiniDeathStar wrote:
In post 344, Klingoncelt wrote:I make it look genuine.
Reality check:
In post 138, Klingoncelt wrote:MiniDeathStar's play is too Team Leader. The way she was sheeped is too.
In post 138, Klingoncelt wrote:Fountain throws Spade's name in for a split second, then sheeps Mini.
In post 194, Klingoncelt wrote:Because reasons.

I can't say too much at this point in time, but what I saw is becoming site meta.
These are your super genuine reads. Vague interpretations ("too team leader") and naked facts ("throws Spade's name, then sheeps") that are only scummy "because reasons". And of course you can't talk about it.

Totally not forced reads.

You're even wrong about the site meta's relevance. Trascend/Fountain is an EM player, alban and Spade are WhatsApp players and I'm a previously retired forum mafia player from a site that's now defunct. My last game was in 2011. If there is a site meta "due to influx of new players from another site", which there very well may be, you're misapplying it right now.

Also I'm not scum. So when I eventually die and reveal as town, get over that self-assurance and arrogance of yours and stop thinking you're a godlike scumhunter and so much better than everyone. You're not. Your reputation exists for a reason. Too bad you can't see it.
I never said I was godlike. I said I was shit, actually.

You and the others migrated from other sites, as did I, but my migration was some time ago. Like it or not, every site has its own meta.

I'm not voting you, why so angry?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 353, MiniDeathStar wrote:Yup, Tiger's probably not scum.

VOTE: Fountain of Dreams. If this is scum, Klingon takes 0 credit for it.
Even though I was the first to FoS and the first to list them as Scum.

I bet if they flip Town you'll be more than happy to hand me 100% of the blame.

Are you sure you're not Scum?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 374, alban wrote: ... I wanted to convey that whoever felt that my comment on Spade's lack of an avatar was scummy, should vote for me and not wait for me to answer further, coz there's nothing more or new than what I have already said twice or thrice.
Except you didn't say it twice or thrice, you changed your story each time.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 396, Creature wrote:Klingoncelt
Fountain of Dreams

These are good lynches, not sure on the other scum.
pssst... Creature... pssst... hey... here's a hint - I'm Town. I'd be a bad lynch.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 414, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I think FoD couldnt handle any pressure and cracked
2nd
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 420, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 408, Fountain of Dreams wrote:
Apologies for this randomidget, but both heads of this hydra will be subbing out.
[/quote

I wonder why both heads would sub out?...this gives me a town read from FoD. If FoD was indeed a scum I don't think both heads would want to get replaced at the same time, cos being a scum is way too much fun.
Eww.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

*fixed
In post 420, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 408, Fountain of Dreams wrote:
Apologies for this randomidget, but both heads of this hydra will be subbing out.
I wonder why both heads would sub out?...this gives me a town read from FoD. If FoD was indeed a scum I don't think both heads would want to get replaced at the same time, cos being a scum is way too much fun.
[/quote]

Eww.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 424, MiniDeathStar wrote:
@Klingon:
I think I'm done talking to you. Sorry for being rude, I didn't mean to insult you, this game is making me tense sometimes. I just don't think there's anything productive coming out of our argument anymore so I'd like to stop. Vote whoever you want, just don't expect me to agree with your reads.
Sure, no probs. I'm used to being ignored.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 425, MiniDeathStar wrote:Oh, I almost forgot.

@Klingoncelt:
Qapla' :]
:D
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 494, Charloux wrote:Had a test today, so i was preparing for it. Yes i know it's saturday.
@Kling: I tried to irritate you, but it's like i don't exist in your perception. Did i make you mad before so you are ignoring me?
No, I'm not mad at you.

I like to play large themes. In games there, it's easier to focus on just two or three players, plus a couple of those that have the big wagons on them. I'm focused on Alban, FoD, MDS, and Spade right now. Everyone else is null.

My focus will likely shift on Day 2. :wink:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 565, TwiszTed wrote:
In post 129, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 102, MiniDeathStar wrote:
Hi,
@Klingon
. Nice entrance. What's with the finger pointing?
I'm a shit player on Day1, or at least that's my reputation. I expect to be ignored. So rather than waste my time trying to start wagons or anything I'll just point fingers today.
Self-pity is not a flattering color, grandma.
Not pity, just a reflection on a typical Day1 for me.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 571, TwiszTed wrote:
In post 160, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 155, Charloux wrote:
In post 154, alban wrote:I like to be informed with whom I am playing, their meta, activity levels and newbie statuses.
Alban, this is on the boundary of weird and creepy.
If I don't know a player I'll go through their profile ISO to pick up clues on their playstyle as different alignments.

I will not, however take time to note whether or not they have an avi.
If you are reading their posts to research their playstyle, how do you NOT notice whether they have an avatar or not?
I just block it out of my peripheral and focus on the text.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:15 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 574, TwiszTed wrote:
In post 168, Fountain of Dreams wrote:But I refuse to townread Kling, ever.
I'm Ted, and I endorse this message.
*smh, rolls eyes*
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 576, TwiszTed wrote:
In post 183, Klingoncelt wrote:
Alban

Nah. alban being scum is not proof of Spade!scum.
It is if Alban noticed the missing avi in the Scum PT.

Here, read this:
In post 342, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 287, bangthemafia wrote:
In post 276, Klingoncelt wrote:
*sigh*

What?! Talk about fixation! Cant you think of a simpler townie explanation, Kling? Where did Alban change his story? I thought he just said he was seeing the players profile for this game and noticed Spade without an avatar. Isnt it possible that Alban saw Spade's profile first time only after the game started. Noticing that someone joined 1 week back does not mean that you have seen their profile 1 week back. Alban can very well be a scum. All I am saying is that first you are using wrong reason to slot him as scum. Two, you are fixated on that and not even ready to consider any other possibility. Three, you are actually reaching others to come vote him for your reason.
Alban claimed that no, he went to Spade's profile, because he likes to ISO the players and study before a game.

Spade said that Alban's very familiar with his play.

Alban then changed his story to say he was checking up on Spade to make sure Spade was adjusting well to this new site.

Alban changed his story.

How can you not see that?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 577, Creature wrote:Do you even have scum games?
Who, me?

Look up Bloodborne and SaGa in Completed Large Themes
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 578, TwiszTed wrote:
In post 194, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 176, Fountain of Dreams wrote:
In post 138, Klingoncelt wrote:MiniDeathStar's play is too Team Leader. The way she was sheeped is too. By you and Fountain.
In post 138, Klingoncelt wrote:Fountain throws Spade's name in for a split second, then sheeps Mini. I'll have to look through the Role Madness to see why Transcend hates me so much... found it - it's because I know how to play Wake non-bastard games. Someone got mad because as a Mason I called out the bad "Backup IC" claim. So his rage at me isn't exactly warranted.
Why are these scummy to you?

Because reasons.

Your reason on MDS is bullshit.

She wasn't asking for sheep to vote with her.
Good point, actually...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 595, TwiszTed wrote:
In post 416, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 353, MiniDeathStar wrote:Yup, Tiger's probably not scum.

VOTE: Fountain of Dreams. If this is scum, Klingon takes 0 credit for it.
Even though I was the first to FoS and the first to list them as Scum.

I bet if they flip Town you'll be more than happy to hand me 100% of the blame.

Are you sure you're not Scum?
Why should you care about credit, unless you're scum?

All town needs to worry about is finding and lynching scum. Scum has to worry about how they look.

You're climbing in my scumreads.
And you're climbing in mine. Read the post.

She says if I'm right I get no % of the credit. I say but if I'm wrong I bet I get 100% of the blame.

Why are you having problems with context?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:40 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 619, TwiszTed wrote:
In post 617, Klingoncelt wrote:I just block it out of my peripheral and focus on the text.
You expend effort to ignore a small image.

How is that productive?
I've been unfocusing on what's written in the margins since 7th grade. It's a very old habit.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 624, TwiszTed wrote: I'm just fine on context. The only one talking about 100% of the blame is you.

Just because it comes out of your mouth doesn't mean it originated from
her
head.

Now who's the one struggling with context?
You're being ridiculous.

You mad because I'm still voting for you?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 636, MiniDeathStar wrote:I would spontaneously ovulate if Ted replaced Transcend every game. :mrgreen:

*cough* Anyway. He's either too good at this or he's town and I read Fountain wrong. In either case, I think I'll remove him from my scum pile for now. There definitely are better candidates for his spot.
TwiszTed wrote:
In post 623, Klingoncelt wrote:She says if I'm right I get no % of the credit. I say but if I'm wrong I bet I get 100% of the blame.

Why are you having problems with context?
I'm just fine on context. The only one talking about 100% of the blame is you.

Just because it comes out of your mouth doesn't mean it originated from
her
head.

Now who's the one struggling with context?
Since this became a thing, I just want to clarify what I meant by credit. Klingon has been scumreading Fountain since page 1, for absolutely terrible reasons, but she's 100% sure she's nailed the scum team. I was saying that even if Fountain/Ted turned out to be scum, Klingon shouldn't credit herself with amazing scumhunting, since she couldn't have known for sure that early and for that reason. It would just be pure luck.

Basically I was just trying to avoid letting her boost her own ego for that lynch if it turned out to be correct.

When it takes 7 to lynch, I wouldn't 100% blame a mislynch on one single person.
My ego doesn't boost. Something something shit player Day1 something...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 670, TwiszTed wrote:I'm almost willing to lynch you solely because you are replying to that wall:

1) inline; and
2) with green text
I get the green text, but why inline?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 683, MiniDeathStar wrote:
Klingoncelt:
"The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
:lol: omg, this is my new sig as soon as the game's over!
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 693, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 691, Klingoncelt wrote:
My ego doesn't boost. Something something shit player Day1 something...
Yeah sure
That doesn't woek with "I caught the scums D1"
One game is now finished so I can say a little bit. I was in a Large Theme, 32 players, 10 were Scum. I found 4 on Day1. 5 others that I was Scumreading were Town.

Not horrifically bad.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

My game's improving, I think.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 697, Gamma Emerald wrote:That's a direct contradiction
If this were Ace Attorney you'd be done for.
No, usually on Day 1 I get them all wrong.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 730, alban wrote:
Part 2

Charl
, You bend over backwards to appear scummy. At the same time, I can't imagine why a scum will make such random comments. I mean there doesn't even look like a semblance of a plan when you drop bomb after bomb. There are players like Creature who drop very short and very random posts, but there seems to be some hidden agenda behind those posts and players. In your posts, I
don't see a plan
. 400 posts in the game, you come and declare Gamma as hydra (were you even talking about him or did you mean Fountain?). Your posts sound weird but also absentminded. This is exactly how I remember your play from earlier games. I am
nullreading you

--

Creature
, you are second only to Gamma and Mini in number of posts (staggering 72!), but you have contributed nothing to the game.
Can you summarise your reads on everyone?
Please take as many words as you possibly can. It's one thing to be succinct, another to be of no use. Your posts, reads, are not helping. It is possible you are doing this deliberately. My lack of a better read on you makes me wary of you. If you don't make yourself useful, and if i don't have a clear suspect by the deadline, I will be happy to vote for you. You are
scumleaning

--

Fountain/Twisz, Mini
, you both appear
town

--

Gamma
, I think you are a kind of a player who is unable to make up his mind and stick to his opinions. You throw your nets in whichever direction the current is flowing. Also, like Bang, you
don't do follow-up
of your own posts because you are too caught up in what's the latest bothersome thing in the game. There are so many bothersome things constantly happening that you aren't taking your own reads to conclusion. Moreover you change your votes and reads every so often. I am assuming you do that to pressurise people into talking. Do that again and again and people will stop caring. Coz they know about how easily you will flit to the next suspicious activity. This was exactly what I also felt about you in the previous game, and this is what I think is your style. Nothing wrong with that. Just not very helpful. Also, I think you are quite caught up in immediate replying, posting and analysing to whatever catches your eye, that you do not have enough inclination for a broader analysis of the game and of the players. Maybe try to do that.

On the plus side, I think that you are
townhunting
as much as you are scumhunting, which is great. You are constantly voicing your opinion. You have interacted with
almost every player
in the game and have analysed them. Now will be a good time to put forth your
overarching analysis
on everyone. I am
townreading you
UNVOTE:

--

Summary of part 1 and 2:

Scum
: Spade, Creature
Null
: Charl
Town
: Bang, Twisz, Mini, Gamma
:igmeou: Such a tiny read for Twist and Mini!
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (isolation #58) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:17 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Prodge.

I ate a Benadryl and I'm passing out. Damned allergies.

-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (isolation #59) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 841, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 840, Klingoncelt wrote:Prodge.

Why?????
Still my #1 Scumread.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Gamma Emerald - (2) - TwiszTed, Secret Agent Jin
alban - (2) - Creature, Klingoncelt
Spade_Ace - (2) - MiniDeathStar, Lane0168
Creature - (1) - Gamma Emerald
Secret Agent Jin - (1) - Tiger Moth

Not Voting: Charloux, Kop, bangthemafia, Spade_Ace, Alban
7 votes needed for lynch

(expired on 2016-11-20 12:10:00)

Hmm... Time is not on our side.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 858, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 856, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 841, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 840, Klingoncelt wrote:Prodge.

Why?????
Still my #1 Scumread.
Did i miss your Alban scumread? Is there a post on your reasoning?
Post .
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (isolation #62) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 915, bangthemafia wrote:
By the way, I remember someone put another viewpoint against Gamma's advice that soft claims are good. Softclaiming or announcing that you noticed a softclaim can be beneficial to scum. I am a bit confused so want to know what people feel.
I don't like softclaiming, it turns Town PRs into targets.

No one should claim until they're very near being hammered. (It used to be at L-1, but now players are being asked to claim at L-2. Site meta change.)
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (isolation #63) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 936, Spade_Ace wrote:Bang check post number 6 in the first page to see deadline.
All votecounts have a timer in them.

Time left: (expired on 2016-11-20 12:10:00)
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (isolation #64) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 975, Spade_Ace wrote:Cool. L-1. Someone just needs to hammer. MDS, alban and bang I hope you got all the info you needed from this wagon. Let the avatar thing go please. If Kling still thinks alban is scum cos of this pls lynch her. Also look at lane , he seems contend with voting for anyone and shifts between votes too much. Wish I could have helped you people more. All the best.
Well, when we go into Night I can search though Alban's ISO, maybe I'll see something Towny in there. Maybe.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (isolation #65) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I'll compromise on a Spade vote.

But I'm not voting for Creature today. His play looks fairly normal (for him) so far.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1171, MiniDeathStar wrote:Omg. I just found Fire Assassin's alt. :facepalm:
Thank you. I was having a bit of trouble with that. Despite the Grandma reference, it doesn't sound like Titus.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (isolation #67) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

So. It is done.

I'll ISO Alban, and with any luck I'll have time to ISO the other three on my Scumlist.

See you guys on Day 2.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2251 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Fab game, all!

MVPs - Tiger and MDS, you guys did a great job.

MDS
, I fixed my sig :mrgreen:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2256 (isolation #69) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I nommed it for a Kodak Moment Scummy.
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Open Games”