chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:18 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 235, Riley Cake wrote:Veeebs!!!!!! You're being mean to momo!!!! Just cos he's scum doesn't mean you hafta be mean to him!!!! And watch your language!!!! There are young people here and you're a bad influence!!!
This absolutely is the female version of KT.

I am at about this point in my reading and I don't like riley, momo, spade (light scum). I feel very good about superhans and very lil uz or whatever his name is.

Grey is probably town but reminds me of scum RC which means probably town.

Reading QT through LQ will be easier than through trans although I have a slight town read on them. I like their opening observation regarding grey.

That's about from the top of my head.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:09 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 272, Quick Transcendence wrote:
In post 265, davesaz wrote:
Please welcome chilledtea, replacing Veebs!
Hi ct! Hopefully we win a game together this time! That damn cow...
In post 269, davesaz wrote:
Votecount

ChaosOmega (4) : Superhans, -Grey-, Riley Cake, Spade_Ace
-Grey- (3) : Lil Uzi Vert, Frederick E Campbell, mattblackguy
Spade_Ace (1) : Quick Transcendence
Lil Uzi Vert (1) : PimHel
Not Voting(4): lucca261, chilledtea, BTD6_maker, ChaosOmega

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Day ends Sat March 18 2200 MST (UTC-7) (expired on 2017-03-18 22:00:00)

okay the Chaos/momo lynch screams to me two obvtown voting a mislynch and then two scummy people (sorry riley) voting on top of that. I don't like it

The grey lynch is meh. Don't feel great about it but wouldn't openly oppose it if it was the deadline lynch.

Spade_Ace's a fantastic vote and I fail to see why this has so much resistance.

PimHel needs to advance, as well as the 4 people not voting.
In post 270, Veebs wrote:I WOULDVE WON THE GAME. HOW COME I GOT KICKED? ME OR MOMO DIDNT DO ANYTHING. IM DONE WITH THIS GAME!!!!!
lol

~T
Thanks for the welcome trans. Who are the two obvtown on the mislynch of momo?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:15 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 286, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 283, Superhans wrote:
In post 281, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 278, Superhans wrote:VOTE: SpadeAce

L2
Bad vote Hans.
Why do you deserve to live, Spady? What are you actually doing to deserve not being lynched today?
No offense. But that is a stupid question. I deserved to be killed if you think am a scum not based on my activity. And if activity is the parameter, then there are others who deserve to eat rope before me.

Don't you think it is weird the way QT is pushing for my lynch without giving any reason? I have played with transcend before and he knows I am an easy lynch. If I do end up getting lynched today, lynch QT the next day. Am almost certain they are scum.
Who said anything about activity though? I am actually unaware of your position on anyone other than this position of yours on QT which is basically omgus.
Your presence has mostly been trying to coax people into either voting you or not voting you and besides that you haven't done much.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:29 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 319, lucca261 wrote:this is scum hans.

ChaosOmega is probably scum too for his comments on Hans at . but different factions.
Yes, although not sure about hans being scum.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:20 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 374, -Grey- wrote:Ugh. Him being LAMIST has nothing to do with why I scumread him.

Take a look at his behavior the last couple pages and tell me how you DARE townread it.

PEdit: That's better.
Don't see the scumread. He seems like a nervous town to me. It matches with whatever he has done throughout the game, I don't see any personality switch or anything.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:36 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 420, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 404, chilledtea wrote:I feel very good about superhans
In post 409, chilledtea wrote:Yes, although not sure about hans being scum.
Do you town read or null read Hans? If you town read him, can you explain your thoughts on him, especially in regards to the last few pages?
I town read Hans. That post was me answering lucca in spirit, I was thinking the same thing when I read that post regarding your post, and hence I replied.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:44 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 430, lucca261 wrote:

hey tea guy, what's your concern with riley?
The concern is similar to that which was pointed by Matt, I actually forgot but he too observed something similar. Riley voted Momo by saying that he was mafia or something because apparently mafia take advantage of her play style. I have actually experienced the opposite, mafia tend to benefit from taking on that style because then it becomes difficult to read them.

Also, riley's analysis isn't really something special. The instant switch in her vote for hans felt artificial as well.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:49 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 441, Superhans wrote:Town read so far excluding Fred and PimHel.
I flip flopped completely on QT and Spade.
Null read on QT and Chilled Tea.
Town lean on Spade (feel free to grate and bait me for this one).

{LUV, Matt, Riley}
{Spade}
{Chilled Tea, QT}
{BTD6, Lucca, Grey}
{Omega}
Any reason why you are townreading spade?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:00 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 447, Spade_Ace wrote:Veebs/ Chilled Tea: NULL / Scum Lean
veebs didn't talk much regarding the game other than his argument with Momo. What I found interesting though was, Veebs was hard scumreading Grey whereas chilled Tea felt grey was probably town. The differing opinion on the same person makes me think Grey and Tea slot don't belong to the same faction.
@CT in you said you liked QT's opening statement about Grey. QT's opening statement was that Grey is either VT or scum. What is so interesting about that in a game where all players are either VT or Scum??? Maybe am not clear whether QT meant that grey is not a werewolf but either town or mafia. @QT what exactly did you mean?

Also didn't like the way he was engaging with me. It didn't seem as if he was trying to sort me, but as if trying to label me as scum. Didn't ask me any questions. Was just commenting on my post. Matt more or less said the same thing as ChillTea, but I felt matt was being genuine.
Initially I didn't see anything in that either, but grey claimed masons with riley, I felt that QT's analysis on this particular sentence to confer that grey is claiming werewolf with riley was impressive.

And I said that you are a scumlean because there was nothing from you.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:04 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 450, Quick Transcendence wrote:@Spade_Ace,

I rarely even consider roles when I am in a game because I suck at that stuff. I forgot the setup we were on so I WAS actually assuming there were masons in the game at the time. I realize this may hurt my credibility for my reads, but realize that I can still get reads accurate even though I don't have my ducks in a row.

People who need pressure:

lucca
grey
riley

~Quick
Well, in my defence I got confused between you and transcend. Although I still think you are town.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:07 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 456, Riley Cake wrote:Riley: *eats superhans* NOM NOM NOM!!! that tasted great!!!! what recipe didja use?

Mom: I USED RED BELL PEPPERS TO MAKE HIM SPICY!!!!

Riley: OH NO!!! I ONLY BOUGHT GREEN ONES!!!! YOU MUST HAVE USED HIS ROLE PM TO PAINT THEM RED!!!
cringeworthy
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:22 am

Post by chilledtea »

VOTE : ChaosOmega
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:28 am

Post by chilledtea »

lucca, the reason why I am not "intervening" is because I don't have the patience to go around arguing with someone like grey, and instead I spend my efforts into effectively trying to create pressure on my scum reads. When I said grey reminded me of scum RC, I actually didn't think it would be this similar to him.

Why did you change your read on omega anyways?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:18 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 687, Superhans wrote:i haven't been tunneling Grey all game. Initially thought he was town, lol. I usually avoid OMGUS reactions because i get scum read by town as much as by scum.
I've been death tunnelled to a far lesser extent by Desperado in 663, Stack the Deck, who turned out to be town.

However, some of the strategies Grey has used to attack me are devious and manipulative, far beyond any town attack on me.
Manipulative town exist all the time, especially on mafiascum.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:26 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 704, -Grey- wrote:
In post 88, Superhans wrote:I was scared of you actually grey. You were demanding LQ gang up on me. I got freaked out and thought maybe it was because of how I was playing

This is really silly I know. I shouldn't have been a scaredycat
To date, Hans has not given a rational explanation for why he fears me so much AND views my OFFER to vote Hans with LQ as a DEMAND that he vote Hans with me.

That is some Grade A panic, ladies and gents.

He was flailing beautifully until he started getting coached in day chat.

ALL THAT ASIDE, I could vote Lucca or Omega. I've got a light townread on Riley and Uzi. Not enough to hypothetically doc them, but I wouldn't lynch them d1.
Vote for omega then. Pretty sure that's a scum slot. If you are town, work with the one's who share your scumreads instead of forcing people into following you.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:27 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 714, Quick Transcendence wrote:
In post 713, Transcend wrote:Yo ct what do you think of the Hans vs. Grey feud?

TVT?

SVT?

SVS?

SVW?

You tell me.

~T
AND I WAS DOING SO GOOD
I think it is T vs T, if someone is scum it is probably grey.
But for that grey would have to be a tremendous scum player.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:37 am

Post by chilledtea »

Sure. Don't really know how but I have my vote on him.

Hey LUV. Move your vote from hans to omega, unless you are actually tr'ing omega, in which case tell me why.

Pedit : Disagree that the case is convincing. It is a case, but town don't always play according to a script. Fear definitely exists among the town, I used to think town would never think of saving themselves or town would never do this or that, but ultimately town tend to do pretty much everything, especially when afraid.

For example, hans said that he voted along with grey because he wanted to show that he was OK with (omega?) lynch. Grey took it in a completely different way and accused him of voting with his scum read, which is basically ridiculous because he was still voting for his scum read anyways. I also thought that has was semi - scum reading grey which meant that he also considered the possibility that grey is town.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:11 pm

Post by chilledtea »

In post 745, lucca261 wrote:
In post 642, chilledtea wrote:lucca, the reason why I am not "intervening" is because I don't have the patience to go around arguing with someone like grey, and instead I spend my efforts into effectively trying to create pressure on my scum reads. When I said grey reminded me of scum RC, I actually didn't think it would be this similar to him.

Why did you change your read on omega anyways?
my read on Omega didn't change at all. you jumping on his wagon does not mean he's town.

multiball.
Well it did. You did say that you felt better about omega after one of his posts.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:13 pm

Post by chilledtea »

In post 747, lucca261 wrote:my point on tea is that I don't like posts such as or .

he disappear for 200 posts, and when he comes back, he doies only to deliver either inconclusive or fluff statements. he's not interested on furthering the game. he's only interested at staying under the radar. his whole ISO is an one-note tone, and that is asking people about Omega or asking people to vote Omega.

but that's not on a clear way like grey is doing with hans.

he pops in, throw some shots at omega, and pops off.

also quite honestly I wanted to get off Hans/Grey because it was boring me.
That's because I replaced into veebs slot. My ISO is obviously going to be incomplete in comparison to others.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 pm

Post by chilledtea »

In post 753, Riley Cake wrote:
In post 466, chilledtea wrote:
In post 430, lucca261 wrote:

hey tea guy, what's your concern with riley?
The concern is similar to that which was pointed by Matt, I actually forgot but he too observed something similar. Riley voted Momo by saying that he was mafia or something because apparently mafia take advantage of her play style. I have actually experienced the opposite, mafia tend to benefit from taking on that style because then it becomes difficult to read them.

Also, riley's analysis isn't really something special. The instant switch in her vote for hans felt artificial as well.
THIS POST IS BAD!!!! YA CAN'T SAY I ONLY TOOK ON THIS PLAYSTYLE TO MAKE ME DIFFICULT TO READ COS I DO IT EVERY GAME!!!! ya can't call me mafia just cos ya can't be botheted to put in the effort ta read me :o

and ya can't just say it's artificial!!! What's so artificialsies about it? HE DID SOMETHING SCUMMY SO I VOTED HIM!!!!
EXCEPT I DID NOT CALL YOU MAFIA I JUST SAID that YOU ARE MORE SCuMMY than TOWNy for posting the way YOU do.
Also doing it every game still makes it difficult to read you and hence either likely to result in your lynch when you are town or likely to get you a free pass when you are scum. Your spiritual ancestor is pretty good at playing as scum because of this.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Grey just vote omega seriously. Lucca seems like a probable omega partner looking at the way he is defending him, or at least trying to deflect the wagon from him.

grey, Hans, matt, QT, luv are all most likely town than not, others either are scum or haven't participated much.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by chilledtea »

In post 765, lucca261 wrote:hey hans, still waiting on those answers.

@tea, : I explained it, actually, that I think Omega is townlean/null and that I only disliked a comment he made about hans. It's consistent. and I love consistency.

@grey, : someone who townreading both players and preaching from the sidelines? well, let's see if QT will think that is a BS read.
You said that hans and omega belong to different scum factions, if I am not mistaken.
How did he become a townlean/null from that?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:01 am

Post by chilledtea »

Frankly I find it inconceivable that someone would scum read hans and town read omega.

Return to “Completed Open Games”