-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 399, Quick Transcendence wrote:Grey saying someone is distancing D1... that's a good one.

~Quick
No reason to distance when you can deflect
In post 612, -Grey- wrote:
In post 609, hapahauli wrote:The bolded is what I'm curious about, because it's very vague. Mainly the reads on Gerry and the Alisae/Penguin slot.
Before I talk to you about gerry
, why don't you tell me why you aren't pushing Gerry instead of BTD considering you are following flubber's reads?

Since flubber died voting Gerry, that's obviously who he was scumreading the strongest.

And yeah, it's hard not to be vague when talking about lurkers.
Like a bawse.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:15 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 397, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Multi-ball, single-ball, it doesn't matter. At the end of the day, you vote for your strongest scum read. We believe you aren't doing that. Why was Mo scum for voting Riley? Why couldn't he be frustrated town?
You think that Mo's performance was remotely town? Voting Riley was scum pushing on flavour alone because at the end of the day is incapable.of genuine hunting.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by Superhans »

Also multiball does matter, because you seem to think I can't vote with a player I scum read.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:21 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't think his performance was AI.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:18 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 235, Riley Cake wrote:Veeebs!!!!!! You're being mean to momo!!!! Just cos he's scum doesn't mean you hafta be mean to him!!!! And watch your language!!!! There are young people here and you're a bad influence!!!
This absolutely is the female version of KT.

I am at about this point in my reading and I don't like riley, momo, spade (light scum). I feel very good about superhans and very lil uz or whatever his name is.

Grey is probably town but reminds me of scum RC which means probably town.

Reading QT through LQ will be easier than through trans although I have a slight town read on them. I like their opening observation regarding grey.

That's about from the top of my head.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:21 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 404, chilledtea wrote:Grey is probably town but reminds me of scum RC which means probably town.
This is hilarious, but I can't townread you for it due to the preceding paragraph.

Sorry.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:39 am

Post by Riley Cake »

people always compare me to kaintepes.... BUT I'M RILEY CAKE!!!!! I'M A PERSON BY MYSELF AND NOBODY ELSE'S!!!!!
:D :D ~ xoxoxo Cutie Alert!! Riley is here!! xoxoxo ~ :D :D
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:09 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 272, Quick Transcendence wrote:
In post 265, davesaz wrote:
Please welcome chilledtea, replacing Veebs!
Hi ct! Hopefully we win a game together this time! That damn cow...
In post 269, davesaz wrote:
Votecount

ChaosOmega (4) : Superhans, -Grey-, Riley Cake, Spade_Ace
-Grey- (3) : Lil Uzi Vert, Frederick E Campbell, mattblackguy
Spade_Ace (1) : Quick Transcendence
Lil Uzi Vert (1) : PimHel
Not Voting(4): lucca261, chilledtea, BTD6_maker, ChaosOmega

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Day ends Sat March 18 2200 MST (UTC-7) (expired on 2017-03-18 22:00:00)

okay the Chaos/momo lynch screams to me two obvtown voting a mislynch and then two scummy people (sorry riley) voting on top of that. I don't like it

The grey lynch is meh. Don't feel great about it but wouldn't openly oppose it if it was the deadline lynch.

Spade_Ace's a fantastic vote and I fail to see why this has so much resistance.

PimHel needs to advance, as well as the 4 people not voting.
In post 270, Veebs wrote:I WOULDVE WON THE GAME. HOW COME I GOT KICKED? ME OR MOMO DIDNT DO ANYTHING. IM DONE WITH THIS GAME!!!!!
lol

~T
Thanks for the welcome trans. Who are the two obvtown on the mislynch of momo?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:15 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 286, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 283, Superhans wrote:
In post 281, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 278, Superhans wrote:VOTE: SpadeAce

L2
Bad vote Hans.
Why do you deserve to live, Spady? What are you actually doing to deserve not being lynched today?
No offense. But that is a stupid question. I deserved to be killed if you think am a scum not based on my activity. And if activity is the parameter, then there are others who deserve to eat rope before me.

Don't you think it is weird the way QT is pushing for my lynch without giving any reason? I have played with transcend before and he knows I am an easy lynch. If I do end up getting lynched today, lynch QT the next day. Am almost certain they are scum.
Who said anything about activity though? I am actually unaware of your position on anyone other than this position of yours on QT which is basically omgus.
Your presence has mostly been trying to coax people into either voting you or not voting you and besides that you haven't done much.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:29 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 319, lucca261 wrote:this is scum hans.

ChaosOmega is probably scum too for his comments on Hans at . but different factions.
Yes, although not sure about hans being scum.
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:02 am

Post by mattblackguy »

Town:

Superhans - He is transparent with his thought process and has nothing to hide. This isn't scum. Just more like an easy mislynch. He might be flailing and contradicting himself a bit, but I think this is just him getting tripped up over the pressure. Though I will admit I was more confidient in my Hans townread before these last few pages.
@hans, Have you been pressured a lot in your other games as either alignment? What are your thoughts about Lucca? Do you think Lucca's reason for voting you is good?
LickingTranscend - Their thoughts mirror most of mine while reading through the game so I think it's more likely that they're town.
LUV - Pretty sure LUV is town here. He's the only one really trying to sort Superhans(actually maybe Grey is too), and the only one I actually like on his wagon. LUV!scum doesn't really put effort into sorting. He just asks stupid questions every once in a while to make it seem like he's doing something.

Sadly, and surprisingly the only townread I feel really confident in at this stage is LUV. I was confidient that Superhans was town, but his flailing looked really bad, and I need to talk with him more.

I usually get my strongest reads when people talk and engage with me, and I should be around to engage for the next few hours.
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:03 am

Post by mattblackguy »

Scum: {Riley, Spade}

Riley -
In post 230, Riley Cake wrote:I DO TALK LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE!!!! YOU'RE BEING MEAN!!!! AND YOU'RE WRONG TOO!!!! COS IF I'VE MANIPULATED MY META TO LET ME HIDE IN PLAIN SIGHT THEN I'M DOING IT EVERY GAME!!!! SO IT'S NAI!!!!

grrrrr!!! you're just trying ta push a mislynch on me for fake reasons!!!!!

VOTE: momo
I was actually thinking Riley was town here, but then I saw this. She said this same exact thing when she was scum in DBZ mafia.

Cmon Riley you know better than this. Imperium drove a wagon on you in that game, because he thought your posts were fake, and he was town that game. Why are you saying that Momo voting you is because he is scum trying to push a mislynch on you when you know town has done the same exact thing to you in the past?

If anything Momo pushing a lynch on you because of your posting style should read NAI to you. You know some people (including townies) don't like your posting style, and will vote you for it. Why is your reaction to OMGUS them, and say they are scum?

Spoiler: Riley as scum in DBZ
In post 526, Riley Cake wrote:
In post 183, Imperium wrote:Riley's posting style is artificial and I can't tell if it's a gimmick but it makes me think their posts are just fake.
HEY!!!!! My posts aren't fake :( :( :( they're real!!!!! THAT'S JUST THE WAY I WRITE!!! DON'T BE DISCRIMINATORY!!!!
In post 528, Riley Cake wrote:
In post 316, Imperium wrote:OK then let's blitz lynch Riley Cake for fun

Vote: Riley Cake
VOTE: IMPERIUM

I AM TOWN!!!! YOU ARE JUST MAFIA LOOKING FOR AN EXCUSE TO VOTE ME!!! GRRRRR!!!!!!
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:04 am

Post by mattblackguy »

Spade_Ace -
In post 153, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 147, Quick Transcendence wrote:Getting a good feeling about Spade being Scum

~Quick
We are playing together for the first time. Hope you get used to my scumminess.
Don't like this. You admit you think you're scummy, but then wonder why some people are voting you. And this also seems like an excuse for future scummy behavior from you.

The reason I think you're scum this game has nothing to do with your activity. You're not inactive it's just you're not really doing anything when you do post. You're not putting any effort into sorting, and your scumread of LickyTranscend just seems lazy. What are the reasons you think he's scum that isn't OMGUS fueled? Also how do you feel about others in this game. You've already stated you don't like Momo because you think he's pushing on an easy target. That's a good start, but what about anyone else?

VOTE: Spade
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:05 am

Post by mattblackguy »

Meh: {Grey, Lucca, Momo/Omega}

Grey -
In post 12, -Grey- wrote:
In post 11, PimHel wrote:
In post 8, Riley Cake wrote:What does 3/5 games mean? :o
I'm in 5 games, three are with Lil...
How is that indicative of his alignment?
I don't like this, because it's a stupid question that looks like you're putting an effort into sorting, but you're not. (At least you aren't with this kind of question). Like it was obviously a RVS vote, and he never even said that LUV is scum. What kind of response are you expecting to get out of this?

Besides this Idk how to feel about you Grey. Everything else in your iso seems fine. For some reason you're just one of those players I don't like to townread. My mind says you'll probably flip town this game, but my gut says "don't you dare give Grey a townread this early".
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:05 am

Post by mattblackguy »

Lucca -
In post 294, lucca261 wrote:somebody engage with me, reading all these pages made me brainless.
Sure I'll engage with you. How do you get a town read on BTD6 after only one post, and that one post was him saying that he doesn't think Riley is annoying?(LT asked this too but Im also curious) Also why are you so aggressive this game? Especially towards Hans. You were chill in the mininormal I played with you, and didn't have this amount of confidience. It's really off-putting.

Also about your townread of Grey. He's abrasive, and puts himself out there as scum too. And I'm not sure what you mean exactly about his egotrip. Can you point me to some stuff that makes Grey town to you.

Last thing about Hans. You've played with him before when you were both scum. How was he in that game? This game he seems like an open book, and is just stream of conscious posting. Feels to me like he posts anything that comes to mind which may be why he is flopping all over the place with his reads. Did he play like this as scum? I'm used to seeing newer players play more reserved as scum. You said that Grey is putting himself out there, but isn't Hans doing the same thing?
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:06 am

Post by mattblackguy »

Momo/Omega -
I don't really care that Momo came into the game targeting Riley for her posting style. That's mainly NAI to me since I've personally have seen townies target Riley for the same thing. It's the fact that he said he was confident in the Riley read, but then backed off when he started getting flak from others, and then starting saying "why me?" when Grey started calling him scum.

Omega doesn't really have enough content for me to judge so I'll wait for him to produce more.
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:07 am

Post by mattblackguy »

That was originally one huge wall, but then I realized no one reads my posts when I post walls, so I broke them up in small pieces. Hopefully this is easier to read.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:28 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 413, mattblackguy wrote:My mind says you'll probably flip town this game, but my gut says "don't you dare give Grey a townread this early".
Considering our history, I'd call you Scum if you did. :lol:
---
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:36 am

Post by mattblackguy »

Seriously though why did you make ?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:38 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 418, mattblackguy wrote:Seriously though why did you make ?
Because the post I quoted was useless drivel that went nowhere.
---
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:53 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 404, chilledtea wrote:I feel very good about superhans
In post 409, chilledtea wrote:Yes, although not sure about hans being scum.
Do you town read or null read Hans? If you town read him, can you explain your thoughts on him, especially in regards to the last few pages?

------

I like matt more now after his return. Interested to see Riley's response to .

------

Current reads, Ranger-style:
{QT, Grey, LUV}
{matt}
{chilledtea, Riley, lucca, PimHel}
{BTD6, Fredrick}
{Spade}
{Hans}
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:01 am

Post by davesaz »

Just a FYI I'm treating the re-opening of the thread after the lock as a reset of prod timer since a PM went to everyone. Pimhel would be the next one due and I'll look up the exact time later today.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:08 am

Post by lucca261 »

big catchup coming up, let's go.
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:14 am

Post by mattblackguy »

Lucca, I'm here and I'm ready.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:32 am

Post by lucca261 »

like LUV engagement with Hans on , , . probably town.

, @hans, if I know your scum game, wouldn't I know if you were scum? you make no sense here. but that's NAI.

, @QuickHydra, what's your analysis of the wagon? talk to me. are you scum reading me?

Grey is so town. that unvote and vote are so town. there's nothing to gain for scum!Grey to unvote Hans. solid.

---

LUV and Grey are town.

, @LUV, hey, can you do a case on town!Hans, because my head is getting conflicted. will use this space to do a read on Hans:

Spoiler:
I'm actually divided on him. When we played, whenever he was scumread hans usually panicked and started flailing. like, crazy. so initially I've scumread him to test this. his panic pings me as a tactic that he could use as scum.
But what gets me conflicted is that he played exactly like that with me. Me and havingfitz coached him to not do it. So it would be not a good plan for him do the exact same thing.
On the other point, re-reading his posts I see an opportunistic player, who is trying to use everything and everybody to get pressure off him and to project this pressure on another player. I was trying to get a reaction from him, got the reaction and I'm confused as fuck to what it means. my honest read on hans.

, @quick, his is such a risky entrance to do as scum. he blatantly disregards the entire thread and posts a NAI statement. I don't see scum being so careless. Granted, I don't have much experience with scum!BTD, so that's why he's
probably
town.

forgot that Riley was in this game. I know, ironic coming from me.

, @riley, good point from Riley. agree.

, @riley, didn't see what was so scummy about Momo at the first place. he was way less scummy than he is on other games. did not think that his vote on Riley was that bad. Omega entrance was okay. I didn't like an opportunistic comment that he made on hans, but, beside that, he's townie. will try to do a wagon analysis after I watch the football game.

Return to “Completed Open Games”