Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:52 am

Post by Dave »

Vote: JDodge
for not giving a reason
Dave Has Gone; he won't be returning either.
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by Dave »

Ok, i have not posted in the last few days becasue i havebeen reading up on what you guys have been syaing.

Anyway, i cant see a advantage to a massclaim at the moment, even if the FBI agent claimed Day 1, we wouldn't lynch him, so yes it would increase our chances of hitting a scum, but for what, he will be killed night 1, with no chance of finding the serial killer, with renders him useless. Which makes me think JDodge is either the Sk or is mafia. Consequently, my vote stays.

Fos avinashv
because he was agreeing with Jdodge. Which makes him look "scummy" because i believe Jdodge to be anti town, they could possibly be "scum buddys".
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:21 am

Post by Dave »

Dave wrote:Fos avinashv because he was agreeing with Jdodge. Which makes him look "scummy" because i believe Jdodge to be anti town, they could possibly be "scum buddys".
@avinashv: Read what I wrote again, i said, you could
possibly
be scum buddys. I never stated i believe you are scum buddys, i said it is a possibility :roll:
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:21 am

Post by Dave »

@ Dave: You have the lowest post count at this point. Are you normally so reserved? Why has it taken you so long to basically agree with what others have posted?
Yes.. I am reserved in most things i do, i tend to sit back not say much and think about what is going on. This is mafia, to win we have to analyse what other people say to try and find a scum tell, or something suspicious, so i pick my words carefully and dont rush into saying things that could get me lynched.
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:39 pm

Post by Dave »

@Dave -- lurkers are bad enough, but one who seems to think it is alright is even worse. As a pro-town play, that was a huge no-no, and as a scum play that seemed to be a tell.
FoS: Dave.
@ avinashv: Read what i said again, i dont say i support not talking or "lurking", i say i pick my words carefully and i only post when i have something to say, if you want me to post more, i would only be repeating myself in other words, i post what i have to say.
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:49 pm

Post by Dave »

Ythill wrote:@ Dave: What’s your read on cam? What do you think of the votes that he and avinas have on each other? What do you think of avin’s nitpicking against you?
Well, I agree with him when he said Jdodge should not be lynched back on page 2, but since then he has been in disagreement with avinashv. I am thinking he is town. Regarding the votes, i agree with Cam, i still see no advantage for a massclaim, and Cam is voting avin for defending Jdodge for suggesting that.

I know he needs to nitpick against me to win, and try and find scumtells, but i think he is making a big deal out of a minor thing, Ythill, and Jenter agree that i comment on relevant topics and answered questions, so i am not really lurking although i dont post as much as other players, yet i explained that i pick my words with care, i think he is trying to make players look scummy in his posts, and over exaggerating matters.
@Dave -- lurkers are bad enough, but one who seems to think it is alright is even worse. As a pro-town play, that was a huge no-no, and as a scum play that seemed to be a tell.
FoS: Dave
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:05 am

Post by Dave »

avinashv wrote:@Dave - I do need to nitpick, and honestly, I didn't make *that* much of a deal about your not posting. I stand by that you originally came off as a happy camper lurking away in the background, but if you're here and posting when you think it's relevant, I guess that's better than nothing. Try making some posts without being asked to.
Gotcha. thanks for the advice. :)
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:20 am

Post by Dave »

Unvote
for now
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:05 am

Post by Dave »

Well, because my vote was on JDodge, but i have a feeling he isnt scum. Rather just an unusual player. No offecne
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:37 pm

Post by Dave »

Firstly, Sorry for my inactivity, some real life stuff has been making it a little harder to spend as much time as i would like here. Also, i am very new to all this so bare with me.

@JDodge: To be honest, I think his original argument, that Serial Killer finder should claim is just silly. I originally thought he may be the serial killer, and was trying to get the Serial killer finder to claim so he could kill him in the night, But I then thought that was too obvious for someone as experienced as JDodge. Consequently, I don't really know what to think of him. Hence my unvote, and comment that he is a rather unusual player.

@goborage: He has been active and I agree with what he had to say in the first two pages of the thread. From then on, until page 5 he was very quiet. I am thinking he is town right now.

@Ythill: He has been active throughout the game. I don't really have much to say about him. Nothing stood out as exceptionally scummy from him. I think he is town at the moment. Although he seems to be pro active.

@camisade: For all his posts, he seems to be in disagreement with either JDodge or avinashv. He has since made a big post outlining his thoughts on all the players. I don't really know how to read him. He could be scum or he could be town, at this point I am not sure.

@Sethaniel: Has been rather quiet all game. Consequently, there is not much to go on. I am thinking neutral at the moment. But i would like to see a large post outlining your thoughts on everyone.

@avinashv: He is in agreement with JDodge about the mass claim idea at the begining of the game, which made me thought he was scum, but that seems a little too obvious. He like Ythill in my opinion is a little too active. At the moment, I am thinking he is scum.
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:39 am

Post by Dave »

I know, I have to go out. I will do you later
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #165 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:34 am

Post by Dave »

Meh, I dont really have a good read on JDodge at the minute. I thought his Day 1 argument was silly, I grant you that, but i have seen no evidence that he is lynch worthy today.
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:03 am

Post by Dave »

At the moment, avinashv is the most suspicious in my eyes.
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:03 am

Post by Dave »

camisade wrote:
Dave wrote:Meh, I dont really have a good read on JDodge at the minute. I thought his Day 1 argument was silly, I grant you that, but i have seen no evidence that he is lynch worthy today.
Who would you say is?
I was othering my opinion on JDodge in relation to Jenter who said:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:@ JDodge; Stop being an utterly obtuse, stupid, angry idiot doing an impression of a hippopotamus trying to give birth to a giant magical ten tone were-seal. You are not just screwing town over, which is bad play, you're screwing every player in this frickin' game over, which is just purely anal.

I am as convinced as ever that JDodge needs to be lynched.
Sorry for the double post.
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #204 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:30 pm

Post by Dave »

avinashv wrote: Dave: are you voting for me because I am active?
No, I am voting for you because I think you are scum.
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #207 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:08 pm

Post by Dave »

Well, Although Avinashv is the most suspicious, that would put him at Lynch-1. Which I dont want to do yet.
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:54 am

Post by Dave »

Ythill wrote:@ Dave: You've never voted Avinas. Why did you say you had? Also, why don't you want put him @ L-1
yet
? What, specifically, are you waiting for? And why aren't you being proactive in attaining it?
I made a mistake. I have not voted him. Yet my name is on the Voute Count. But is is Seth that has voted avinashv. Although he is my most supicious in my eyes. I dont think that he should be lynched
yet
because this is my first game, and I dont want to put my vote down on someone that could be town, although suspicious. I want to make sure my vote is on someone that I am 80% confident is scum.
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #216 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:59 pm

Post by Dave »

Avinashv said:
avinashv wrote: Dave: are you voting for me because I am active?
On post 177. When I replied to him I said voted, but I meant to say stated he is my most suspicious, outlined in this post:
Dave wrote:At the moment, avinashv is the most suspicious in my eyes.
I was answering goborage's question from post 170:
goborage wrote:I think the conversation is starting to stagnate. How about everyone name their second scummiest (and in Dave's and Seth's case, their first) player?
So I said voted when I actually meant said avin was my most suspicious. It was a genuine mistake. When I posted, I had just got in and had to leave shortly afterwards to a funeral, so I was not really concentrating as much as I usually do; hence the mistake.

Avin said voted meaning when I stated he was my most suspicious, I continued to use the word voted when I replied. It was just a mistake on both of our parts.

@Ythill: I am not activley seeking information to make me certain he is scum, because I dont know what to ask him. He is always very active and is always answering questions, so I am unsure as to where or how to attain the elusive information that will make me sure. :?
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:11 am

Post by Dave »

Where is Avinashv? Mod can you prod him or something.
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #230 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:03 am

Post by Dave »

I dont know, It never crossed my mind that it was intentional. Although now you suggest that I suppose it could be true.
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #231 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:07 am

Post by Dave »

Dave wrote:I dont know, It never crossed my mind that it was intentional. Although now you suggest that I suppose it could be true.
He has not posted since before he was put at lynch-1, I know I am not the best mafia player (regarding activity) but I think he may be "submarining" on purpose, consequently
Vote Avinashv

I want to know why you have not been posting, If it is real life issues, then sorry for being invasive. But I think you may be not posting on purpose.
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #233 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:36 am

Post by Dave »

goborage wrote:L-1. Don't hammer until we get a role claim.

Side note: I think we've peer-pressured Dave into voting. How could Dave be any more certain of avinashv's guilt now than he was before?
I agree with the first sentence, but I suggest you read the post in which I voted avin. I voted him because I wanted to know why he has not been posting since he was put at lynch-1 by Sethanial in post 209.
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #239 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:39 pm

Post by Dave »

His last post, was post 202, which was 6 days ago, so he has exceeded the 72 hour rule.
Or do I need to bold my requests next time.
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #242 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:15 am

Post by Dave »

Andycyca wrote:
I meant the bold part, Dave. It's easier for me to spot it.
Ok, Gothcha, Thanks :D
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #245 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:07 am

Post by Dave »

Ythill wrote:
gob wrote:Instead you put him in mortal danger.
This is indeed the case. I fully intend to hammer, but I will not stand for whining about it being out of the blue. You have a few hours to pull your vote if you are uncomfortable with an Avinas lynch. Avinas has a few hours to claim.
I may be missing something, but why has avin only got a few hours to claim? Will he be replaced after that or something?
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #257 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:46 am

Post by Dave »

Jenter Brolincani wrote:Dodge; Playing consistenly in a logical protown manner with a very similar playstyle, like Ythill looks town.

Playing like an antisocial a-hole to everyone in the game consistently does not make it a town tell for you, sorry.

I would guess either you and Avina are Scumbuddies, possibly with someone quiet
(if I had to call, Dave I think on a hiar's breadth of difference) as the SK.
OR you're the SK and you're simply trying to hide by talking loudly about thoery and trying not to get any scumhunting done.
What makes you think I could be the serial killer?
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #296 (isolation #26) » Sat May 03, 2008 1:45 am

Post by Dave »

I will re read and post soon, Sorry for the inactivity :?
Dave
Dave
Townie
Dave
Townie
Townie

Post Post #301 (isolation #27) » Sat May 03, 2008 11:29 pm

Post by Dave »

I think the FBI Should claim, So yes

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”