Saigon
Saigon
Goon
Saigon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:53 am

Post by Saigon »

I guess I'll jump on the shelper bandwagon as well, just to get things moving.

so
unvote: Meme
and
vote: shelper

By the way, I read somewhere that many people have come to the conclusion that the third person to jump on a bandwagon is mafia. But someone has to be the third one rigth? So I'll just go and sit in a corner and hope I didn't just start a bandwagon against myself.
Saigon
Saigon
Goon
Saigon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:24 am

Post by Saigon »

Ok, how about
unvote: shelper
and
vote: Kerplunk
:twisted:

I can go on and vote and unvote people to the end of the day, untill we have something to go on that is. But since I don't think that's likely I'll just continue to place pretty random votes on people, just tell me when to stop Kerplunk :D

Just for the record this is my first ever mafia game, and I've grown quite restless while waiting for day 1 to start, so since I don't want to have waited just so I can sit back and never post, and I obviously don't have anything remotely interesting to share with the rest of you, I'll just post whatever I feel like at the moment untill we get a discussion started. I hope you understand how I'm feeling. Then again maybe I should shut up for a while, because It would be extremely annoying to get lynched day 1 in my first mafia game because I talked too much.
Saigon
Saigon
Goon
Saigon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:18 am

Post by Saigon »

My vote on Saigon was because she second voted and that she was the third on a bwagon is a seconday reason
He! I'm a he :( I don't have a thing dangling between my legs just because it looks good you know. :D Isn't a guy allowed to think Saigon is a nice name? Good thing I didn't go with Lutetia (pronounced Lutetsia) like I was planning to :)

But seriously, I honestly don't think Kerplunk is more suspicious than anyone else, but although I know it's unfair to lynch him without any good reasoning, a day 1 lynch is bound to be a random one unless a mafia member makes a fool of him/herself. So I'll keep my vote on him for now.

Better him than the rest of us, right? :D
Saigon
Saigon
Goon
Saigon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:16 am

Post by Saigon »

I think I'm going to
unvote: Kerplunk
and
vote:MeMe
for two reasons.

1. MeMe has been acting slightly suspicious, maybe not enough for a lynch but it's not like we've seen anything more suspicious. I also realise from other ames I've been following that MeMe always seems to act like this, but like I said we don't really have a clear alternative.

2. I really don't want this to end up as the never ending day 1s I keep reading about. I also realise it's considered quite scummy to try to end day 1 as quickly as possible but I really can't see any hope of a mafia making any big mistakes in the near furure so... if day one will never end, I'd even prefer me getting bandwagoned, but that wouldn't be very helpful for the town so no! That isn't a suggestion :D
Saigon
Saigon
Goon
Saigon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:40 am

Post by Saigon »

unvote: MeMe

Well I guess it was a litte stupid. Only 5th real day of play? Wow, feels like months :)

But I agree with the fact that if MeMe is telling the truth then chances are that the person she listened to is anti-town. I'd say about a 60-70% chance which is higher than the 4 in 11 or something chance of getting someone who's anti-town if we lynch people for explaining too much or misspelling people's names :wink:

So knowing who MeMe listened to would be nice.
Saigon
Saigon
Goon
Saigon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:45 am

Post by Saigon »

Damn, forgot to add this.

The problem is that it doesn't necessarily mean that MeMe is scum if the person she listened to turns out to be a townie with a night ability :(
Saigon
Saigon
Goon
Saigon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:58 am

Post by Saigon »

No, so we're not guaranteed to be better off by lynching whoever MeMe knows about. If there was a guarantee, we probably would have done it by now.
No we wouldn't, because MeMe hasn't posted who she overheard yet. :lol: And I sort of doubt that we could've reached 6 votes on the suspect in a few hours even if she had.

Well I guess I'm just being annoying again so I'll shut up, but it sure was fun while it lasted :D aaah, the small pleasures in life.
Saigon
Saigon
Goon
Saigon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:51 am

Post by Saigon »

OK, I didn't target CurtainDog either

Dragon Slayer, you're next
Saigon
Saigon
Goon
Saigon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 17, 2003 7:13 am

Post by Saigon »

Arrgghhh, why are people so incredibly stupid. Is it that difficult to read the entire thread? or maybe the plan is so complex and confusing that your little brains can't possibly grasp even the most basic parts of it?

Grow a brain or eat worms and die!

*goes to take his medicine*

Sorry about that, but I really needed that. Next time remember to add who the next person who should answer is. I'm quite sure I'll go completely berserk if another person fails to understand that the syntax for these string of messages is:

"I did/didn't target CurtainDog."

and

"<player>, you're next."
Saigon
Saigon
Goon
Saigon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 17, 2003 10:34 am

Post by Saigon »

Sounds like someone who doesn't want to say whether or not he targeted CurtainDog. FOS Saigon
*bites mlaker's head off*

Arrrgghh, Why did you have to prove my point mlaker?

If you had read the thread you would have seen that I've already stated that I didn't target CurtainDog.

I'm not in a good mood today, so I'll let it out on you.

vote: mlaker
I'll change this when I' calm down.
Saigon
Saigon
Goon
Saigon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 17, 2003 1:21 pm

Post by Saigon »

~giggles uncontrollably~

Saigon - you're either a guy after my own easily-irritated heart or lashing out at the world the way most guys saddled with a girl's name do (e.g. Francis, Tracy).
Meme, a guy who's lashing out at the world because he has a girl's name does so because he feels he has to prove something, and because he feels his parents were cruel for chooseing that particular name and the world cruel for making him pay for his parents mistakes. I decided on this name myself so I don't fall into the above category.

---

The reason why I'm lashing out at the world right now is because I hate everyone, and the reason why I hate everyone is because I love everyone.

I can see so many beautiful things in every human being; Love compassion, humour. I can see so many beautiful things people have created; art, music, culture. But I can also see that all human beings are narrowminded patethic egosentric morons with the will to destroy anything that's beautiful in the world as soon as they get the possibility. I can feel the pain caused by every act of cruelty performed by states, companies or individuals all over the world, and it breaks my heart.

These ambivalent feelings are also the reason why I've never called a girl back after going out with her for the first time. Because if they seem depressed and angry I don't like them because I like girls who are gentle and loving, but if they're gentle and loving I can't bring myself to like them because I think that if they were as nice as they seemed, they wouldn't be gentle and loving because they would be depressed and angry over the state of the world.

Why was I born with a heart AND a brain, because god knows that it's not possible to live with both. :cry:

I really needed to get that out... oh and by the way
unvote: mlaker

I'll just go over there -----> and feel depressed for a while.
Saigon
Saigon
Goon
Saigon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 19, 2003 9:14 am

Post by Saigon »

Somehow I knew this would happen. No investigation here. I'm the Town Prankster, able to redirect the night choice of one player each night. Last night, had CurtainDog had any night choice, it would have targeted Kerplunk. I can prove my ability tonight ... at least to MeMe.
Well... now I know Massive is mafia, because

a) I'm the town prankster

and

b) My role description has nothing to do with redirecting night choices

:D

vote: Massive
Saigon
Saigon
Goon
Saigon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:45 pm

Post by Saigon »

Hmm, that's strange. I was almost certain that MeMe or myself would be killed tonight because we're confirmed innocents. Instead the mafia choose to kill Mathcam that just happened to be a doctor? It would seem like a member of the mafia has a way of investigating people and find out what their role is. Because choosing not to kill confirmed innocents and killing someone else who just happened to be a doctor seems to big a coincidence.

When that is said I will
vote: CoolBot
because of his last post on day 1. To me that was a clear attempt to save Massive. If we had let him live and let him prove his role last night, we would think that he had proven his role because he was able to redirect someone night choice. His claim that I might be lying is equaly suspicious, no mafia would ever sacrifice their life to get a common townie lynched, because he would be lynched the next day when everybody knew he was lying.

I urge you all to lynch CoolBot today unless anyone has any evidence of him being innocent or someone else being mafia.
Saigon
Saigon
Goon
Saigon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:50 pm

Post by Saigon »

What the heck I guess I'll be killed by mafia this night or the next anyway.

I have a role-blocking ability. I blocked CoolBot last night, I didn't target anyone night 1.
Saigon
Saigon
Goon
Saigon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:54 pm

Post by Saigon »

Saigon: Does your role have something to do with smilies? Because I'm looking through your posts, and you have a smiley in almost every post.
:D No, I guess I'm just a jolly good fellow :D

I've had bad experiences with people taking what I write the wrong way, so now I use smileys all the time to show what mood I'm in when I write something :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Phew, Now that's enough smileys for one post... oh what the heck :D [/b]
Saigon
Saigon
Goon
Saigon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:13 pm

Post by Saigon »

I guess Demeech's post counts as someone having evidence of someone else being mafia, so I'll
unvote: CoolBot
and
vote: Mlaker
but I still think Coolbot is mafia, so I'll be looking Coolbot's way tomorrow if Mlaker is mafia, if he isn't then Demeech will hang :wink:
Saigon
Saigon
Goon
Saigon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:20 pm

Post by Saigon »

Actually I'd like a roleclaim from CoolBot before we lynch Mlaker. So I'll
unvote: Mlaker
for now, but ff nobody agrees with me, I won't insist on it.
Saigon
Saigon
Goon
Saigon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:38 pm

Post by Saigon »

Sorry about that :(

But he just looks so funny, so I thought the bigger the better :D
Saigon
Saigon
Goon
Saigon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:49 pm

Post by Saigon »

Read the thread Kerplunk
Saigon
Saigon
Goon
Saigon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 23, 2003 11:27 am

Post by Saigon »

I'd like Demeech to reveal aswell.
We've already got myself, Kerplunk, and Demeech (Saigon to a lesser degree, in my estimation) as pretty surely innocent
Why me to a lesser degree? Massive wouldn't have been lynched if it wasn't for me. There would be no point in getting him lynched when people tought he was telling the truth if I was mafia. It might have been a possiblity in a full game, but not a mini, there's too few mafia in a mini for it to be intelligent to lynch a fellow mafia member just so I can be proven innocent. I've already proven my role, and if Coolbot turns out innocent, I'll be happy to be the target of an investigation.

By the way, why can't we just have everyone roleclaim by now? It's not like the mafia is going to learn anything useful anymore, and we would see who the most suspicious people are.
Saigon
Saigon
Goon
Saigon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 23, 2003 2:55 pm

Post by Saigon »

I think maybe we should wait until tomorrow (in the game, not in real life) to do that if at all. There's still a good amount of people left. I'd much rather keep the cop safe and get a confirmation on the last (possile) mafia. That is, I'd rather have the cop to confirm it rather than just having suspicion over the roleclaims.
But we already know Demeech is the cop, so what have we got to lose?
Saigon
Saigon
Goon
Saigon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 23, 2003 3:30 pm

Post by Saigon »

Very well then :?

I guess I'll
vote: Mlaker
just to rub it in :D

Demeech, can you please investigate Coolbot tonight? not that I expect you to be alive tomorrow, but still... you never know :D

I'll block Coolbot again tonight if nobody has any objections, (no you don't count CoolBot :wink: )
Saigon
Saigon
Goon
Saigon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:56 am

Post by Saigon »

Sorry, but I think that's a little late :wink:
Saigon
Saigon
Goon
Saigon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 28, 2003 4:03 pm

Post by Saigon »

Ha, I knew I was right about Coolbot :D
Saigon
Saigon
Goon
Saigon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 29, 2003 3:39 pm

Post by Saigon »

Great setup :D but I think it would've worked better in a big game. You don't have the time to use your role to it's full potential in a mini :(

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”