Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:43 am

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 25, TheHoldSteady wrote: UNVOTE: Random Nurse

Because I'm going back to bed soon and I don't want to chance there are two more funny people here who end this day without fully leaving RVS.
VOTE: Random Nurse
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:48 am

Post by Nautical Dawn »

I don't actually think the table is AI.
In post 29, KittyTacky wrote: Honestly the table is mild +town imho if only for helping end RVS.
This take on it is towny though, I like the originality of it.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:32 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 47, TheHoldSteady wrote: It might not be but you have to start somewhere or else we're going to waste several days not doing anything.
I don't think there was anything wrong with your vote on RN, but this is pinging me for some reason.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:34 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 48, Skellen wrote:
In post 45, TheHoldSteady wrote: You all are looking at this at the wrong angle. I was scraping at something to help us get out of RVS because everything posted before the table told us absolutely nothing.

I saw someone else voted RN before me, but I didn't realize it was the same person voting twice. That's why I was like "RN is already at E-2, I'd better unvote to make sure we don't end this prematurely."
Figured that you counted both bugspray votes, my question was more concerning what made you think RN could have gotten voted out already at page 2 at alleged E-2? Felt iffy with bugspray's vote or something else?

It's just a bit odd that you said like three times on this page how you have to scrape something to get out of RVS when you did the instant backwards roll, even doubling down with which kind of weakened your attempt immediately.
+town and I like what you're getting at here. Once is nothing out of the ordinary, three times is overkill.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #152 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:53 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 139, TheHoldSteady wrote: Nuke has more posts here than Oassis, Skellen, Bugspray, and KittyTacky have combined. So does Flavor Leaf. Would like to hear more thoughts from those four.
I wouldn't normally think anything of this, but in combination with earlier posts like , , , would maybe count too but it does actually make sense in context with the game in , I'm starting to think you're trying too hard to look helpful and pro-town.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #153 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:58 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 146, Flavor Leaf wrote: At least Holdsteady came across townie. I was already lean town based on the RN thing, but I think scum would take advantage of the situation
Take advantage in what way?
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #154 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:03 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

Also agree Nuke doesn't look good, might vote there or for THS tomorrow. I'm out for the night though.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:01 am

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 162, Random Nurse wrote:
Nautical Dawn:
I DO find it curious why she placed her vote there, devoid of reasoning, and has left it there ever since. I wonder if she's lining up lims, considering she's already mentioning who she's wanting to lim Day 2.
I put it there as a joke and didn’t bother to move it because I haven’t decided where I want to vote for real. I can unvote for now though.

UNVOTE:

Took me a minute to figure out where you got the Day 2 thing, by “tomorrow” I meant irl-tomorrow and not D2.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 155, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 153, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 146, Flavor Leaf wrote: At least Holdsteady came across townie. I was already lean town based on the RN thing, but I think scum would take advantage of the situation
Take advantage in what way?
I’m like help push the pressure on way or another.

In theory, it looks like they scaled the momentum a bit over towards Ghandi, but they pushed it as TvT, which can play the middle ground, but I don’t really see that as the best play. If anything, i was ready to push Nuclear hard, but Holdsteady kinda stunted it.

They like stopped the push on Nuclear but still gave them heat, so i didn’t see it as partnery.
Interesting, I don't know if I'd clear him off that but I see where you're coming from.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 168, Skellen wrote:
In post 165, KittyTacky wrote: I had nothing to say about the argument except that I think it's likely TvS with Gandhi S. Not much else of note happened that caught my attention.

In general I only comment when I have something new to say. I am a very reactive player and generally seek interaction when people interact with me.
So are you townreading FL or are you just PoEing here with scum!Gandhi? What gives you bad vibes abut Gandhi and why do you think it seems more to come from scum and not possibly a TvT like THS is considering?

While we are at it, what do you think of THS?
More townpoints for the way Skellen questions her scumread here.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

I'm about here in terms of reads. Some of them I've discussed, others are just gut.

Skellen

FL, KT

RN

bugspray

Nuke, THS

I'm interested to see how THS will respond to the accusations on him but here's a vote for now.

VOTE: TheHoldSteady
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #174 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 172, Flavor Leaf wrote: Why THS over Nuclear if you scum read them both?
I scumread them about equally, THS is just where my focus is right now, plus they haven't had much pressure yet and I'm curious how they react to it.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:18 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

It kind of has to be, I've only got one vote.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #281 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:01 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 180, Skellen wrote:
In post 170, Nautical Dawn wrote: More townpoints for the way Skellen questions her scumread here.
While I appreciate it, how is that towny though?
You pushed Kitty to elaborate in a way that seems like you're really trying to get a better understanding of where he stands/solve his slot. I say that partially because of the tone of your post and also because I don't see any attempt there to shade or twist things to make his slot look bad.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:28 am

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 289, Skellen wrote:
In post 230, TheHoldSteady wrote: Dawn's case was basically "hmm, doing TOO MANY town things here"

Like God, I'm scum read for knowing what I need to do to win the game.
I think it was more that you look like doing too many town things instead of actually doing. Which has been my issue with you as well to an extent.

Like when you thought that Gandhi-FL might have been TvT you concluded scum might been among those who have not been around (you mentioned some names you wanted to hear from). Yet you never really followed up on that. Like as example, I think you had me within your names there and I just dropped a naked vote on a wagon on someone you considered town and you didn't really seem to care. Next time you were around you clashed with FL over a imo harmless comment, where I am still processing how it became such an argument.

Can you tell me where you have your head now in this matter? Or did you dismiss your original thought because of FL?
That first line is basically what I meant. I was working on a response last night but drifted off midway through :oops:

I do want to clarify more so I’ll finish that post when I’m back to my computer.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #304 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:38 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 185, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 151, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 45, TheHoldSteady wrote: You all are looking at this at the wrong angle. I was scraping at something to help us get out of RVS because everything posted before the table told us absolutely nothing.

I saw someone else voted RN before me, but I didn't realize it was the same person voting twice. That's why I was like "RN is already at E-2, I'd better unvote to make sure we don't end this prematurely."
Figured that you counted both bugspray votes, my question was more concerning what made you think RN could have gotten voted out already at page 2 at alleged E-2? Felt iffy with bugspray's vote or something else?

It's just a bit odd that you said like three times on this page how you have to scrape something to get out of RVS when you did the instant backwards roll, even doubling down with which kind of weakened your attempt immediately.
+town and I like what you're getting at here. Once is nothing out of the ordinary, three times is overkill.
This is bewildering to me

You all kept asking "THS, why the table?" and I kept re-explaining and then I'm scum for explaining it too much?
In post 219, TheHoldSteady wrote: I don't know what differently you want me to have done here. Dawn's only case against me was that I responded to the same question three different people asked me three times? That I stopped your seemingly incorrect push on Nuke and asked the people who weren't contributing to post so we had more content? Should I have just ignored the repeated questions? What difference would that have made?
I don't scumread you for "explaining it too much," I scumread you because you made a series of posts that looked to me like you were overly concerned with looking towny.

You've also made it out like a bunch of people were questioning you when that's not what happened. For example, all I said was that the table was NAI, but the response was this:
In post 47, TheHoldSteady wrote: It might not be but you have to start somewhere or else we're going to waste several days not doing anything.
This response feels defensive as you've already explained your view and my post wasn't even saying anything about you.

I guess the timing of kind of looks like it was directed at you? Did you think it was? It wasn't. It makes a little more sense if you did think that though.
In post 230, TheHoldSteady wrote: Dawn's case was basically "hmm, doing TOO MANY town things here"

It was a laughably weak case and I think you're scum for calling it good.
Literally no one bases a scumread on "they did too many town things" and this isn't a good-faith representation of my case even if you are town.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #305 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:42 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 265, Enchant wrote: Nah. What about Skellen
Why do you want to kill Skellen?
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #306 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:45 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 275, Enchant wrote: VOTE: KittyTacky

ACtually go with that
And why do you want to kill KT?
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #316 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:09 am

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 293, TheHoldSteady wrote: Random Nurse: Nurse seems the same to me as last game where he was town. I like , , , both seem like genuine solving. Leaning slightly town right now and not feeling him as a lim candidate for today.
Could you link that game?
In post 293, TheHoldSteady wrote:Skellen: Seems to have a townie thought process that’s well outlined. Can’t find anything while rereading her ISO that seems out of place. Leaning town.

Oasis: Nothing but prod dodges and next to no content. I don’t know if I want to lim him but honestly have no idea how we’re going to read this slot if we don’t address this today, somehow.

Bugspray: Another low activity slot. , they seem more fixated on what’s going to happen tonight instead of what’s happening today. Completely null with them

Kitty: I didn’t get forced vibes from Nuke. Not much to say about this slot but I’d look carefully at them if Nuke / Enchant flips town.

Nautical Dawn: I already said some thoughts on their push on me, but I’ll wait for them to elaborate more before I say anything else. Otherwise, Dawn has given a townread on Skellen that I agreed with and a scumread on Nuke that wasn’t really elaborated on. Just said “I agree, doesn’t look good” and then put him at the bottom of her reads list. Would like her to elaborate more on Nuke, I guess.
I didn't say too much because I felt a lot of it had already been addressed, but the main thing raising questions for me was this.
In post 96, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
In post 94, Flavor Leaf wrote: But sense I was thinking about possible scum Bugspray, you moving from Bugs to focusing on me is a solid scum/scum move
Was this part of your original thinking?
To be frank, this feels like an added rationalization to a previous OMGUS reaction.
(not sure what it means in terms of AI to be completely honest)
What reason does Nuke have to assume that that piece of thinking was made up after the fact? It's a weird (and yes, forced-looking imo) accusation to make, and Nuke never gives a good explanation for why he thinks that in those 2-3 pages of arguing.

It was good enough for a page 6 scumread, and the replacement is not doing much to change my mind.
In post 293, TheHoldSteady wrote:Bleh. Oasis/Bugspray/Kitty are still just a huge blind spot for me. I don’t know how to read around them.
They probably get sorted out via associatives.

I'd clear Oasis off the joke mason claim if we went Enchant and they flipped red.

Speaking of Enchant, why were FL and Enchant not included in this list and where do you currently stand on them?
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #318 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:14 am

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 310, Enchant wrote: NauticalDawn is only player i trust so far. And that's because it's only person to bother asking questions.

...not like i gonna answer on them, but hey, effort is effort.
I think I've raised some legitimate questions, why aren't you going to answer them? If you'd even be willing to answer the question of why you aren't answering my questions.

P-edit: Thanks!
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #327 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:47 am

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 321, Flavor Leaf wrote: I prefer Enchant over Holdsteady, I think Holdsteady just surface reading town.

I could be wrong, though, while I town read Holdsteady, the case against them is STRONG

yes. I’m taunting
I might switch if they keep refusing to answer my questions.
In post 322, Flavor Leaf wrote: But Holdsteady’s misrepping of the case against them that I said was solid isn’t a good look.
Yep.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #329 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 326, Flavor Leaf wrote: Nautical Dawn
Skellen
Random Nurse
KittyTacky
Holdsteady
Oasis
Bugspray
Enchant

Is where I’m at.

I don’t really have any strong scum reads, so even though Enchant is at the bottom, I’m not opposed to the idea they are town.

There’s probably a scum in my top tiers, but at the moment, this is where my reads are. I expect to be wrong on a town read.

Oasis slot is null-lean town. I kinda agree a little with what Wnchant said, but i also don’t like using replace outs for cases, which is why I’m
Trying to push back the gut ping of Nuclear Scum replace out.
I think I understand most of these, but why am I top town?
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #331 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:52 am

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 328, Enchant wrote: I may answer questions, if they are in my field.

Asking me about reasonings about D1 is probably not it. I mostly poke randomly.
So there was no reasoning?
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #334 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 332, Enchant wrote:
In post 331, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 328, Enchant wrote: I may answer questions, if they are in my field.

Asking me about reasonings about D1 is probably not it. I mostly poke randomly.
So there was no reasoning?
Yeah.

If mafia teached me anything, you never get out of noose unless you frame someone else.
I'm confused. You voted people with no reasoning in an attempt to frame them and avoid being the lim?
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #335 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

I struggle to see any town motivation to do that or any scum motivation to admit to it so I guess it averages out to null.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #340 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 336, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 329, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 326, Flavor Leaf wrote: Nautical Dawn
Skellen
Random Nurse
KittyTacky
Holdsteady
Oasis
Bugspray
Enchant

Is where I’m at.

I don’t really have any strong scum reads, so even though Enchant is at the bottom, I’m not opposed to the idea they are town.

There’s probably a scum in my top tiers, but at the moment, this is where my reads are. I expect to be wrong on a town read.

Oasis slot is null-lean town. I kinda agree a little with what Wnchant said, but i also don’t like using replace outs for cases, which is why I’m
Trying to push back the gut ping of Nuclear Scum replace out.
I think I understand most of these, but why am I top town?
Why would you understand some of the other ones but not that one?

Youre seeing the misrep of Holdsteady, and you were also putting Nuclear, my main scum read, near the bottom. You’re also asking a lot of good questions and being logical.

In addition, if you are scum, it bodes well for me to keep you close anyways, but I’ve generally been seeing you as town.

I saw a little potential for scum mines a few pages ago, but I’m happy to town read for now and pay the price

Plus, I’m okay with people trying to push me as trying to pocket you, because scum are gonna have to deal with anyways if you’re town
Sorry, I just realized I worded that really badly. When I said, "understand," I meant, "I recall you having explained this."

I think that makes sense. To be fair, the misrep was of my case, even if I had made it up I think I'd have an idea of what it was supposed to be. Outright misrepping it the way Steady did is still scummy though. On that note, I do think it's towny that you called it out.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #341 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

I'm sure I could WIFOM about you trying to pocket me but I wouldn't actually have a case.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #348 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 346, TheHoldSteady wrote: Sorry not , I mean . Frankly I'm still seeing at as more.of a town rage quit than a scum rage quit but wondering if anyone has different views.
I don't like to read into those types of posts, both town and scum can make them and I don't see them as reliably AI.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #397 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 380, TheHoldSteady wrote: Bugspray hasn't done shit in 16 pages, but consistently has avoided prods which suggests at least some tangible level of awareness of the state of the game.

Going to be rough to have to figure out both that slot and Enchant in the coming days if you waste day one mis-limming me because I didn't understand the point Radical Dawn was trying to make until you explained it more.

VOTE: UNVOTE
Agreed on bugs, but I have a hard time believing you genuinely thought some of the things you said about my case. For example, "Dawn's case was basically "hmm, doing TOO MANY town things here" was a completely nonsensical read of my case and served no purpose other than to discredit me.

P-edit: Onions?
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #398 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

KT has made a couple of posts I kind of liked (, for example) but I don't have a substantial read there.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #400 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

I don't want to tunnel Steady for that but it's the scummiest thing that's happened all game.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #402 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

My preferred lims for the day are Steady, Enchant, bugspray. Preference for Steady, other two have been flipping back and forth in my head a bit.
In post 385, Enchant wrote:
In post 384, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 383, Enchant wrote: What figure to

I am obviously town
You haven't said anything about my case and then you voted me. What are your actual thoughts on it?
That if we don't want to wagon someone at last day of deadline just to run in panic when they claim innocent child, we gonna start deciding already.

I want to vote kitty yet no one else cares so i am voting you cuz big wagon.
I don't know that this makes Enchant town but I like them bringing it up, we don't want a deadline scramble.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #408 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 405, TheHoldSteady wrote: Am I supposed to read your mind? You literally said "I think you're doing too much to seem town" and now you're mis limming me for quoting exactly what you said.
Trying too hard to
look
helpful and pro-town, not that I thought you were actually townposting as you suggest in .
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #412 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 409, TheHoldSteady wrote: But then misreading something doesn't make me scum

If you can literally see how I reached a conclusion then how can you tell me that I was purposely misrepresenting something

I think already answers that.
In post 410, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 408, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 405, TheHoldSteady wrote: Am I supposed to read your mind? You literally said "I think you're doing too much to seem town" and now you're mis limming me for quoting exactly what you said.
Trying too hard to
look
helpful and pro-town, not that I thought you were actually townposting as you suggest in .
That's not what I was suggesting at all
"Doing too many town things" definitely suggests that.
What were you trying to say?
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #419 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

I'm confused now.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #420 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 414, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 412, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 409, TheHoldSteady wrote: But then misreading something doesn't make me scum

If you can literally see how I reached a conclusion then how can you tell me that I was purposely misrepresenting something
Trying too hard to
look
I thought you were saying I was scum just for saying too many town things in a row.
I don't understand why you disagreed with then.
In post 414, TheHoldSteady wrote: Skellen clarified in that it meant you were looking for more proactiveness. But I didn't see that in youe original post.
The proactiveness thing was Skellen's read, not mine. It was a good read though.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #423 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 421, TheHoldSteady wrote: I'm not having fun
I'm sorry if I've contributed to that.
In post 422, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 420, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 414, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 412, Nautical Dawn wrote:

Trying too hard to
look
I thought you were saying I was scum just for saying too many town things in a row.
I don't understand why you disagreed with then.
In post 414, TheHoldSteady wrote: Skellen clarified in that it meant you were looking for more proactiveness. But I didn't see that in youe original post.
The proactiveness thing was Skellen's read, not mine. It was a good read though.
Then if Skellen misunderstood what your argument was then why do you think I'm scum for not understanding iteither?

This feels like such a "gotcha" question. Other than the first line of which was basically correct, Skellen wasn't trying to say what my argument was, she was adding to the case with her own thoughts.

I don't think this conversation is going to be productive though. I'm going to take a thread break for now and let others weigh in.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #449 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:09 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

Bugspray, do you have any reads?
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #499 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:48 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

We've already lost one PR, I think we should wait so that any other PRs have a better chance of surviving the night. It seems unlikely there'd be another protective to keep them alive.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #500 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 465, Kop wrote:
In post 164, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 162, Random Nurse wrote:
Nautical Dawn:
I DO find it curious why she placed her vote there, devoid of reasoning, and has left it there ever since. I wonder if she's lining up lims, considering she's already mentioning who she's wanting to lim Day 2.
I put it there as a joke and didn’t bother to move it because I haven’t decided where I want to vote for real. I can unvote for now though.

UNVOTE:

Took me a minute to figure out where you got the Day 2 thing, by “tomorrow” I meant irl-tomorrow and not D2.

I don't like this unvote manner, it feels too much like trying to appease.
What am I supposed to do when someone points out I've left my vote on from RVS? Leave it there as an OMGUS for the null-scum read? (not seriously suggesting I or anyone would do that, just saying, what reason do I have to not unvote there?)
In post 465, Kop wrote:
In post 174, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 172, Flavor Leaf wrote: Why THS over Nuclear if you scum read them both?
I scumread them about equally, THS is just where my focus is right now, plus they haven't had much pressure yet and I'm curious how they react to it.

If you scum read them equally, surely you push all slots in order to try gain a better read, rather than sitting on one waiting to see how they react to pressure?
I'll just quote myself from earlier.
In post 316, Nautical Dawn wrote: I didn't say too much because I felt a lot of it had already been addressed, but the main thing raising questions for me was this.
In post 96, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
In post 94, Flavor Leaf wrote: But sense I was thinking about possible scum Bugspray, you moving from Bugs to focusing on me is a solid scum/scum move
Was this part of your original thinking?
To be frank, this feels like an added rationalization to a previous OMGUS reaction.
(not sure what it means in terms of AI to be completely honest)
What reason does Nuke have to assume that that piece of thinking was made up after the fact? It's a weird (and yes, forced-looking imo) accusation to make, and Nuke never gives a good explanation for why he thinks that in those 2-3 pages of arguing.
Basically, I felt a lot of the issues with Nuke had already been brought up and there wasn't much more to say. Even though the strength of the scumreads was equal at the time, I had more to say about THS and I also thought I could get more out of pushing him.
In post 465, Kop wrote:
In post 304, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 185, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 151, Nautical Dawn wrote:

This is bewildering to me

You all kept asking "THS, why the table?" and I kept re-explaining and then I'm scum for explaining it too much?
In post 219, TheHoldSteady wrote: I don't know what differently you want me to have done here. Dawn's only case against me was that I responded to the same question three different people asked me three times? That I stopped your seemingly incorrect push on Nuke and asked the people who weren't contributing to post so we had more content? Should I have just ignored the repeated questions? What difference would that have made?
I don't scumread you for "explaining it too much," I scumread you because you made a series of posts that looked to me like you were overly concerned with looking towny.

You've also made it out like a bunch of people were questioning you when that's not what happened. For example, all I said was that the table was NAI, but the response was this:
This response feels defensive as you've already explained your view and my post wasn't even saying anything about you.

I guess the timing of kind of looks like it was directed at you? Did you think it was? It wasn't. It makes a little more sense if you did think that though.

It was a laughably weak case and I think you're scum for calling it good.
Literally no one bases a scumread on "they did too many town things" and this isn't a good-faith representation of my case even if you are town.

What does towny look like? I've seen cases pushed based on he's trying to hard to look towny and it's not a good enough reason for me personally to think their scum because they are trying too hard to look towny.
I thought they were trying to make a show of pushing the game out of RVS, which I have seen townread before.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #501 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

THS kill makes FL look pretty good fmPOV. Skellen and I would probably have supported a vote there, and then he'd only need one more to get the mislim off. I don't think Skellen is scum so scum!FL would probably have a buddy that can be the fourth. No real need to kill there.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #502 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

Not a super strong read since Kop wasn't fully caught up, but looks like Kop is setting up to be able to vote any of {bugspray, THS, Enchant} depending on what people go towards.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #507 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:31 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

Was just about to ask you where you were seeing TMI.
Definitely at least 1 in {RN, Enchant, Kop}, if not 2. I'll re-read Kitty to see if I can rule that out or not.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #509 (isolation #44) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:36 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 504, Enchant wrote: VOTE: FL

Talks, talks, posts opinions, yet in fact it's all worthless.

1vs1.
I realize my townread there requires some assumptions, but I don't think he kills THS. What do you think of my read?

P-edit: Yeah, it looks pretty bad. I'm going to read some ISOs before I cast my own vote though.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #525 (isolation #45) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:12 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

KT and Kop sort of just exist.

I see the TMI argument on RN and I don't like their framing of Skellen's THS push as shading. I think Skellen's been the most obviously good-faith player in the game. RN proposing massclaim today also looks like an attempt at outing PRs, especially since a protective is dead.

What bothers me about Enchant is that a lot of their assertions last page are just blatantly wrong. FL pressured multiple people yesterday, Enchant wasn't the prime candidate/main wagon at EoD, and killing someone they townread isn't going to dig them in the hole. And if they meant it the other way around, THS didn't seem to maintain the TR, even voted them near EoD.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #526 (isolation #46) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:12 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 512, Flavor Leaf wrote: I think it’s completely telling that the second I start to dip with my Enchant town read, they come after me.

They chopped me constantly in Blood In Utopia, and then they chopped a watcher gambit I pulled and got outed as scum there in the process.
Links?
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #527 (isolation #47) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:52 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

Well, I found that Blood game anyway and I see what you mean.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #528 (isolation #48) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:53 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

I think both scum are most likely within Kitty/Kop/Enchant/RN, with the latter two being significantly scummier than the former two. I'm willing to re-evaluate possibilities like FL/Skellen on an Enchant townflip, but right now I don't think that's the world we live in.

VOTE: Enchant
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #616 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:55 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 584, Flavor Leaf wrote: Time to mass claim.
VT.

RN/Kop is the easy answer if I go off yesterday's POE, little surprised you/Skellen both survived the night though.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #623 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 590, Skellen wrote:Funnily I was about to go hard against FL if he would have claimed a pr for reasons above, however his claim is actually... quite good I think. It looks pretty plausible to me and it goes well hand in hand with Kitty reinforcing that he is sheeping FL on Enchant next day. Thinking about it, ironically scum might have interpreted that as Kitty having an inno on FL. That scenario might as well reinforce the plausibility of FL's claim.
That's...very possible.

I've been mulling over FL's claim and I think it'd be pretty difficult to fake.

If FL is scum, the "meow" breadcrumb suggests he'd have chosen KT as his fake target by EoD1, but that doesn't make much sense. KT didn't have a strong read on him D1, so it would be difficult to predict how he'd act D2 and whether it would corroborate the idea that he targeted KT on N1. I skimmed FL's ISO near EoD1 and didn't see any other crumbs, so it doesn't look like there was a backup plan if KT didn't work out.

FL was also reading Kitty as hard town in before Kitty even said anything. If Kitty's D2 were to contradict scum!FL's plan of claiming to FN him N1, he would have to abandon that plan and his Kitty townread might get some suspicion (because now there's no "result" to back it up and the strength of the read is questionable).

Makes more sense that it's just real.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #624 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:08 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 608, Flavor Leaf wrote: I don’t like that they claimed to have roleblocked you both nights either :lol:

You were the one that had claimed. Feels safe.

But i don’t actually hate setup of Lazy RB with Doc and Weak FN.

I could have gotten a fake inno/guilty if I were RB’d.

I think scum with a strongman shot is balanced probably against this team.

Considering i could die and if RN is telling the truth, then Lazy gutters him if I get a guilty.

But like a Scum Roleblocker also makes sense against doc and Weak FN.
I don't see how you get a fake guilty because "getting a guilty" for a weak role is when they die. Fake inno gets disproven pretty easily too by either the roleblocker claiming or your target claiming not to have received your message. I guess scum could try to act like you were/weren't roleblocked if they knew you targeted one of them, but that would require a scum roleblocker.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #626 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 611, Skellen wrote: Ugh, everytime I have delved too much into setup spec things went south for me. :lol: I am more leaning on keeping it simple here, that it is as pretty much most 9p setups one with just two town prs. The only flipped role is an ungated Doctor and that is a pretty strong role for itself.
The FN can confirm two townies in best case and the Doc as well with one lucky safe. That's already third of the playerlist in a best case scenario. Add a Roleblocker to it with the right target and I can't even imagine what kind of power scum could possibly wield here.

Not too much of a fan of being the target for both nights either, but I have my thoughts so I would just like to hear.
Skellen stealing the thoughts out of my head.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #627 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

I don't buy RN proposing massclaim yesterday as roleblocker. Why would he want to out himself?
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #630 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:32 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 627, Nautical Dawn wrote: I don't buy RN proposing massclaim yesterday as roleblocker. Why would he want to out himself?
If he's lazy roleblocker, outing himself has no benefit other than maybe getting trusted for a day (but even that's not a guarantee) and then dying if he doesn't target the exact right person. He can't even do the roleblocker strat of claiming a target for if scum gets limmed because he's claiming lazy. And if he's not the only PR remaining, which he doesn't have much reason to suspect but let's go with it, why does he want to out other PRs? It just gives scum the pick of the litter. There's no motive to do this as an actual lazy roleblocker.

The claim seems like it was made up on the fly. Possibly to get people to start doubting FL's claim (poorly thought through if so) or to pull attention onto himself/away from his partner?
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #631 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

The partner would be either Kop or Skellen, wasn't really considering RN/FL but the only town PR being a doctor doesn't sound balanced. Skellen has felt really towny individually though.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #674 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:52 am

Post by Nautical Dawn »

VOTE: Random Nurse
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #692 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:04 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 195, TheHoldSteady wrote: from Nuke seemed like he was genuinely upset that he wasn't being understood and the fact that he still hasn't posted since resonates it further. I'm not that convinced he'll flip scum here.

I think RPs reason for pushing me is weak.
Doesn't make them scum but I'm sceptical of Leaf, might be conceding to the weak reasoning more easily than I'd expect a player of their experience to do so.
In post 196, TheHoldSteady wrote:
That should say ND I have no idea why i said RP.
In post 380, TheHoldSteady wrote: Bugspray hasn't done shit in 16 pages, but consistently has avoided prods which suggests at least some tangible level of awareness of the state of the game.

Going to be rough to have to figure out both that slot and Enchant in the coming days if you waste day one mis-limming me because I didn't understand the point
Radical Dawn
was trying to make until you explained it more.

VOTE: UNVOTE
I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at this and I still don't.

Return to “Completed Micro Normal Games”