Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:32 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 47, TheHoldSteady wrote: It might not be but you have to start somewhere or else we're going to waste several days not doing anything.
I don't think there was anything wrong with your vote on RN, but this is pinging me for some reason.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:34 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 48, Skellen wrote:
In post 45, TheHoldSteady wrote: You all are looking at this at the wrong angle. I was scraping at something to help us get out of RVS because everything posted before the table told us absolutely nothing.

I saw someone else voted RN before me, but I didn't realize it was the same person voting twice. That's why I was like "RN is already at E-2, I'd better unvote to make sure we don't end this prematurely."
Figured that you counted both bugspray votes, my question was more concerning what made you think RN could have gotten voted out already at page 2 at alleged E-2? Felt iffy with bugspray's vote or something else?

It's just a bit odd that you said like three times on this page how you have to scrape something to get out of RVS when you did the instant backwards roll, even doubling down with which kind of weakened your attempt immediately.
+town and I like what you're getting at here. Once is nothing out of the ordinary, three times is overkill.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:53 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 139, TheHoldSteady wrote: Nuke has more posts here than Oassis, Skellen, Bugspray, and KittyTacky have combined. So does Flavor Leaf. Would like to hear more thoughts from those four.
I wouldn't normally think anything of this, but in combination with earlier posts like , , , would maybe count too but it does actually make sense in context with the game in , I'm starting to think you're trying too hard to look helpful and pro-town.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:58 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 146, Flavor Leaf wrote: At least Holdsteady came across townie. I was already lean town based on the RN thing, but I think scum would take advantage of the situation
Take advantage in what way?
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:03 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

Also agree Nuke doesn't look good, might vote there or for THS tomorrow. I'm out for the night though.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 153, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 146, Flavor Leaf wrote: At least Holdsteady came across townie. I was already lean town based on the RN thing, but I think scum would take advantage of the situation
I’m like help push the pressure on way or another.

In theory, it looks like they scaled the momentum a bit over towards Ghandi, but they pushed it as TvT, which can play the middle ground, but I don’t really see that as the best play. If anything, i was ready to push Nuclear hard, but Holdsteady kinda stunted it.

They like stopped the push on Nuclear but still gave them heat, so i didn’t see it as partnery.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 152, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 139, TheHoldSteady wrote: Nuke has more posts here than Oassis, Skellen, Bugspray, and KittyTacky have combined. So does Flavor Leaf. Would like to hear more thoughts from those four.
I wouldn't normally think anything of this, but in combination with earlier posts like , , , would maybe count too but it does actually make sense in context with the game in , I'm starting to think you're trying too hard to look helpful and pro-town.

Idk if I believe that’s what’s happening, but I can see a world where this was true because this does fit with pushing Nuclear and I as TvT too.
oasisshani
oasisshani
she/her
Townie
oasisshani
she/her
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:39 pm

Post by oasisshani »

In post 14, bugspray wrote:
In post 10, oasisshani wrote: Hi everyone :)
how much mafia experience do you have?
this is my first game
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:48 pm

Post by Skellen »

In post 152, Nautical Dawn wrote:
Yeah. Is basically what is bothering me there as well. THS comes off like a mediator, not necessarily scummy, but it gives such a weird vibe. A little bit conflict-averse.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:54 pm

Post by Skellen »

Tbh I was kind of hoping to get some stronger impressions from the whole FL-Gandhi conversation than I actually did.

At least I think the way FL was triggered by Gandhi's initial post and dug further into it feels organic/genuine. Probably coming more from town here.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:56 pm

Post by Skellen »

Gandhi, why did you put both bugspray and THS as potential partners together in ? By your post it felt more like you suspected bugspray with him mimicking THS? How are you reading both individually?

Also why exactly felt FL's post about RN like pocketing to you? There were a few people townreading RN for similar things and FL's post didn't really stand out imo.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:00 pm

Post by Skellen »

Atm I am town on RN, ND and FL with no particular order. I only take people with two letters shortcuts.

Almost had Kitty too, don't feel commiting to it yet by intuition though.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:22 am

Post by Random Nurse »

PositionPlayers
Town-read
-
Town-lean
Flavor Leaf
Null-town
, Skellen
Null
bugspray, Nuclear Gandhi, oasisshani, TheHoldSteady, KittyTacky
Null-scum
Nautical Dawn
Scum-lean
-
Scum-read
-

[Up to post 161]

Nuclear Gandhi:
Arguing back and forth with FL. If anything I feel this scuffle muddied the waters more than providing useful info.

bugspray:
Back to Null. Also, I hadn't realized you double-voted.

KittyTacky:
I saw some statements and a questioning post but not much in the way of providing any reasoning BEHIND those posts. Back to Null.

Nautical Dawn:
I DO find it curious why she placed her vote there, devoid of reasoning, and has left it there ever since. I wonder if she's lining up lims, considering she's already mentioning who she's wanting to lim Day 2.

oasisshani:
Null. She did mention it's her first game. I want you to actually engage players and ask questions. If you're Scum, and you don't start acting, I WILL get you.

TheHoldSteady:
I suppose I can understand trying to get us out of RVS, but over a table?
A table?
Heh, regarding 2311 I quick-hammered him because he acts like a Jester and I don't want that anywhere near LYLO. I do like 138 and 139; comes off as Townish.

Skellen:
I like that she noticed the error I made, in that bugspray had actually voted me earlier before THS.

Flavor Leaf:
Could you share more about your feelings on bugspray? I do like this sense I'm getting from him that he's poking and prodding, questioning things, as he is with NG. I'm thinking this may be Town Flavor Leaf.

NOTES

- My eyes started bleeding reading the NG/FL back-and-forth.

- Nautical Dawn + Skellen???

Spoiler: Previous Reads

Nuclear Gandhi:
Null.

bugspray:
Back to Null.

KittyTacky:
Nothing since.

Nautical Dawn:
Null.

oasisshani:
Null.

TheHoldSteady:
Nothing since.

Skellen:
I like that she noticed the error I made, in that bugspray had actually voted me earlier before THS.

Flavor Leaf:
Making a few Townish points garnished with some of that Townish paranoia..

IDUsernamePronounsStatusClaimFlip
Nuclear Gandhi
he/him
Alive
bugspray
they/them
Alive
KittyTacky
he/him
Alive
Nautical Dawn
she/her
Alive
Random Nurse
he/him
Alive
oasisshani
she/her
Alive
TheHoldSteady
he/him
Alive
Skellen
she/her
Alive
Flavor Leaf
he/him
Alive
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:37 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 161, Skellen wrote: Almost had Kitty too, don't feel commiting to it yet by intuition though.
Actually scratch this, I changed my mind completely after rereading. I may as well just say what is bothering me here.

VOTE: KittyTacky

If I go by the content of his posts I kind of want to townread him, but his check-in today really felt like scum shortly dropping by. Adding nothing new, seeking no interaction, just repeating the old read and postioning for one of the obvious vote choices.

Also not too much a fan of . Again not really disagreeing with it. Not sure how to phrase it in English, it just felt
too much
for me. More a gut thing, it adds up though.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:01 am

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 162, Random Nurse wrote:
Nautical Dawn:
I DO find it curious why she placed her vote there, devoid of reasoning, and has left it there ever since. I wonder if she's lining up lims, considering she's already mentioning who she's wanting to lim Day 2.
I put it there as a joke and didn’t bother to move it because I haven’t decided where I want to vote for real. I can unvote for now though.

UNVOTE:

Took me a minute to figure out where you got the Day 2 thing, by “tomorrow” I meant irl-tomorrow and not D2.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:44 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 163, Skellen wrote:
In post 161, Skellen wrote: Almost had Kitty too, don't feel commiting to it yet by intuition though.
Actually scratch this, I changed my mind completely after rereading. I may as well just say what is bothering me here.

VOTE: KittyTacky

If I go by the content of his posts I kind of want to townread him, but his check-in today really felt like scum shortly dropping by. Adding nothing new, seeking no interaction, just repeating the old read and postioning for one of the obvious vote choices.

Also not too much a fan of . Again not really disagreeing with it. Not sure how to phrase it in English, it just felt
too much
for me. More a gut thing, it adds up though.
I had nothing to say about the argument except that I think it's likely TvS with Gandhi S. Not much else of note happened that caught my attention.

In general I only comment when I have something new to say. I am a very reactive player and generally seek interaction when people interact with me.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:09 am

Post by Aisa »

Votecount 1.03

Random Nurse (1):
bugspray
Nuclear Gandhi (1):
Flavor Leaf
bugspray (1):
Nuclear Gandhi
KittyTacky (1):
Skellen

Not Voting (5):
Random Nurse, oasisshani, TheHoldSteady, KittyTacky, Nautical Dawn

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-10-05 20:00:00).
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Skellen »

Like half the playerlist isn't even voting. And I thought I am conservative with my votes. Let's just start blasting like in the finale of a Tarantino movie.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:30 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 165, KittyTacky wrote: I had nothing to say about the argument except that I think it's likely TvS with Gandhi S. Not much else of note happened that caught my attention.

In general I only comment when I have something new to say. I am a very reactive player and generally seek interaction when people interact with me.
So are you townreading FL or are you just PoEing here with scum!Gandhi? What gives you bad vibes abut Gandhi and why do you think it seems more to come from scum and not possibly a TvT like THS is considering?

While we are at it, what do you think of THS?
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 155, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 153, Nautical Dawn wrote:
I’m like help push the pressure on way or another.

In theory, it looks like they scaled the momentum a bit over towards Ghandi, but they pushed it as TvT, which can play the middle ground, but I don’t really see that as the best play. If anything, i was ready to push Nuclear hard, but Holdsteady kinda stunted it.

They like stopped the push on Nuclear but still gave them heat, so i didn’t see it as partnery.
Interesting, I don't know if I'd clear him off that but I see where you're coming from.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 168, Skellen wrote:
In post 165, KittyTacky wrote: I had nothing to say about the argument except that I think it's likely TvS with Gandhi S. Not much else of note happened that caught my attention.

So are you townreading FL or are you just PoEing here with scum!Gandhi? What gives you bad vibes abut Gandhi and why do you think it seems more to come from scum and not possibly a TvT like THS is considering?

While we are at it, what do you think of THS?
More townpoints for the way Skellen questions her scumread here.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

I'm about here in terms of reads. Some of them I've discussed, others are just gut.

Skellen

FL, KT

RN

bugspray

Nuke, THS

I'm interested to see how THS will respond to the accusations on him but here's a vote for now.

VOTE: TheHoldSteady
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Why THS over Nuclear if you scum read them both?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 172, Flavor Leaf wrote: Why THS over Nuclear if you scum read them both?

Flavor, what you think about Nautical Dawn + Skellen team?
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 172, Flavor Leaf wrote: Why THS over Nuclear if you scum read them both?
I scumread them about equally, THS is just where my focus is right now, plus they haven't had much pressure yet and I'm curious how they react to it.

Return to “Completed Micro Normal Games”