Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 03, 2003 3:19 am

Post by Carmine »

Confirm and "Hi!"
I don't want to be a hair, I want to be a DRAGON!
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 04, 2003 3:38 am

Post by Carmine »

I guess a random vote is as good a start as any.

Vote: Mojo
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:37 pm

Post by Carmine »

:shock:

Sheesh, I go home for the day, come back and... that really sucks. I could understand holding someone with a few votes to get some information out of them, but I can't believe that happened so fast and for so little value.

I hope Spqr and Prizm in particular are going to be explaining that sometime soon.
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 05, 2003 3:31 am

Post by Carmine »

What kind of a plan is it when you supply the second-to-last vote on a super-fast bandwagon on the first day? :?
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 09, 2003 10:34 am

Post by Carmine »

Ouch, that's a whole lot of town down.

With only five to lynch, and spqr on three, I'm going to let him talk before I vote, but it'd better be good.
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:52 pm

Post by Carmine »

Heh. I feel bad for the replacer if they have to explain away Spqr's actions!
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 12, 2003 4:30 am

Post by Carmine »

Mojo wrote:
Talitha wrote:I agree - It's not fair on a replacement.
I would be quite happy to lynch him/her without response...
why would you want to do that, so the day will just go off just like day 1?
FOS: Talitha

because of some reason wanted day one scenerio all over again
I appreciate Talitha's reasoning though. Zoneace (welcome!) has joined a game, taking over from someone who sealed someone else's fate and thus drew a massive amount of suspicion upon himself. It's impossible not to bear it in mind, and that makes Zoneace's deal much harder. However, if we'd just lynched him, then nobody gets to have the difficult-replacement-deal...

But the potential for it just being a mistake held our collective hands (or fingers, if you like) and now we have him claiming townie and I don't know what to think at all.
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:13 am

Post by Carmine »

Erm... isn't Prizm dead? :?
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:39 pm

Post by Carmine »

I guess we're waiting for someone to answer Talitha's question:
Talitha wrote:So far we haven't had any plain townies revealed. Does anyone want to come forward and say that they're also just a townie... cos if there aren;t any other townies I reckon we should string this one up.
Anyway, being a newbie here, I can't tell how fast these games usually play. Elsewhere, days go past in a couple of RL days, there's a lot of posting and noise. The games here seem more laid back. However, this game seems particularly laid back: is this a normal pace or is this game floundering from the shock of yesterday's bizarre happenings and/or our lack of information.

I'm curious as to why Prizm was a target (twice, it looked like) when, after Spqr/Zoneace, he'd be the next primary suspect... Anyone got any theories on that?
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:55 am

Post by Carmine »

Well now. Demeech has claimed to be pro-town, and that putting the fifth vote on someone in a seven-to-lynch day isn't suspicious at all. I don't neccessarily think it's enough to hang someone, but I do think that, in a game which seems to have three killing groups, and was always likely to have at least two or three bad guys in total, it's enough to ask for an explanation beyond that which has already been offered.
Vote: Demeech
to prompt such an explanation.

In other news, Mojo seems a little aggressive to me, and Zoneace hasn't completely cleared himself in my eyes yet.
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 14, 2003 6:01 am

Post by Carmine »

In the name of getting a response, I'd suggest nobody vote further for Empathy til he gets a chance to speak up! It's only 16 hours since the call went out for him first, and I know that at the moment it's 4.00am or so there, so lets give him a little bit of a chance, eh?
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:14 pm

Post by Carmine »

Well, that incriminates both Demeech and Talitha. Care to share some explanations? I'd change my vote, but it's already pointed at one of you.
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:43 pm

Post by Carmine »

I'm happy enough to believe Talitha for now. Why did you choose Phoebus? I'm intrigued.

Also, Gin... "your" revelations yesterday implied that you have the abilities to find out something that the rest of us don't. Care to share?
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:35 pm

Post by Carmine »

Okay, another question for Talitha. Why did you choose Prizm when you could have chosen... dammit, I can't remember his name. Spqr? Whoever ZONEACE was before anyway.

I'd forgotten that Isaac was a vigilante... that does cast doubt on Talitha's claim, though it does seem that the town is up against it and could do with the help. And it would seem like a strange role to falsely claim knowing that there was a vigilante already confirmed, but then that could be a complicated multiple-bluff. I don't know. As nobody else seems to be willing to claim responsibility for Phoebus' death I guess I'm going to have to go with it for the moment.

The way I read Wacky's account of last night lead me to assume (dangerously, I know) that there is one gang person left, but that would be based on the assumption that there's only been one gang all along (vaguely held up by the number of deaths last night). Gah, my brain :(

I am becoming increasingly suspicious of shelper and ZONEACE, primarily because they only have each other confirming their innocence. But this throws out the theory of there being only one mafia left. So, as a person seemingly left alone, I will
vote: Mojo
for being seemingly aggressive the whole way through for no discernible reason and something not quite sitting right about his keenness to lynch Empathy/Gin and Demeech.
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:43 am

Post by Carmine »

Oh. Woe.
Unvote Mojo

Well, this is beginning to sound more and more complicated! :| I will wait and see what Mojo has to say and what Talitha's answers to my questions are before I vote again.
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 3:14 am

Post by Carmine »

Sorry, ZONEACE, I don't quite follow your point... Could you elaborate a little please? :?
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:33 am

Post by Carmine »

Hm. This is all very peculiar.

Is it possible that some or all of the primary pro-town roles have been doubled up to give the town a fighting chance? This would explain Gin's investigative role doubling the (dead) cop, and Talitha's vigilante claim duplicating Isaac. Mojo, it seems like you're hinting at some sort of protective role, and, whilst I'm not after you to elaborate in full unless you want to, I'd like to know why you give shelper as its focus? This sort of role-claim would certainly bolster this theory I have of these roles being duplicated, as I have something of a protection role too. No, I probably shouldn't be revealing it, but hey, at this stage, I think it's information that might help our deductions. I'll reveal more if people want me to.

If you do have some sort of protective role, I'd be inclined to point the finger at ZONEACE and Shelper as the most likely bad guys that we have left. These are the only people who have claimed "plain old townie", perhaps to protect each other.

Mojo, I'm waiting to hear from you before voting for ZONEACE, but I think this is going some way to seal my opinion of him. As to why I found you aggressive, it was due to your pursuit of Talitha when she was advocating lynching the absent Spqr, and you saying "I want to vote Demeech" when you were voting for Empathy. Irrelevant, I think, in the face of these new developments.
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:42 am

Post by Carmine »

You've already practically role-claimed in a hint, and in that situation it seems to me to be best to elaborate so that everyone's on the same page - if the mafia understand and the town don't, it's a bad situation.

I want to know why, if you semi-roleclaimed a protective role, you hint at protecting shelper i.e. why you would choose him. The reason I find your hint believable is that I have a protective role too: this would fit the theory of the primary pro-town roles being duplicated across the board. The reason I wanted to hear this from you is that this would incriminate ZONEACE in particular, and possibly shelper as well. It would also give Talitha's claim weight.

To satisfy: I'm a bodyguard, a doctor role. I protect people and, although I didn't realise that I would, I get feedback from my protection (ie whether it was needed or not). The first night I protected Talitha, and the second night Empathy/Gin. Nothing much happened on either night, so I presume that nobody tried to kill them. Apparently I'm also able to protect myself.
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:43 am

Post by Carmine »

ps: I'm a she. :(
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:23 am

Post by Carmine »

In what way does it seem iffy? What more can I tell you?

I can tell you that I protected Talitha the first night 'cause she seemed to be making sense, and I chose Gin/Empathy the second night because he seemed like a valuable investigative type role. Seriously, what else can I add? And if I was scum would I sensibly claim this in a role where nobody's claimed doctor yet, where it could so easily be disputed (and no, disputed properly not just calling it "iffy"), would I hint at it when I didn't even have any votes? There was no need to secure my position, I didn't have any votes on me :P

Vote Zoneace
because he's seemed more than "iffy" along the way, and tho' I was going to hold off voting until I had some more information, it looks like now might be a good time to put a vote on him in the hope that it might save my own skin.
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:15 pm

Post by Carmine »

The only thing that doesn't quite sit right with Talitha's claim is the "slashed to bits" death of her two targets. The same thing would suggest that she wasn't mafia, but might hint as to her being another SK or something.

If I survive today I'll be protecting Gin again. I don't expect to survive the night if there are any baddies left after the end of the day, but it should give him another chance to investigate someone. Quite who, I'm not sure. If we lynch ZONEACE and he turns out to be a good guy then my logic falls apart. I think, from Wacky's night report (about the singular person having to leave), that there's probably one mafia and Talitha left out there.

If Mojo was round at Shelper's last night, but neither of them died, that would seem to clear both of them. I'm a doctor, Gin seems to be some sort of snoop, Talitha's a vigilante or SK and ZONEACE is a "townie". As I see it, the bad guy is either Talitha, ZONEACE or me, and my suspicions rest firmly on ZONEACE.
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 11:27 pm

Post by Carmine »

I'm sorry, are you actually reading what I wrote?
I wrote:The first night I protected Talitha, and the second night Empathy/Gin. Nothing much happened on either night, so I presume that nobody tried to kill them.
I later wrote:I can tell you that I protected Talitha the first night 'cause she seemed to be making sense, and I chose Gin/Empathy the second night because he seemed like a valuable investigative type role.
You're beginning to look like you're wilfully ignoring what I'm telling you, and you're
still not answering what I asked you
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 21, 2003 6:19 am

Post by Carmine »

Who did you visit the first night? That might throw some light on the current state of play.
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:37 pm

Post by Carmine »

So it's all strange. And the only other killer left of any kind appears to be Talitha. The fact that the game isn't over, the whole "slashed to pieces" thing and the doubling of the vigilante is sounding a little fishy to me now.

On the other hand, I am not dead and seemingly nobody tried to kill Gin either... and nobody else seems to be dead either. Gin! What can you tell us?
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:20 am

Post by Carmine »

Yes, Gin, I protected you last night, and the report I got said that nothing happened to you... but given that nothing has happened to anyone I've protected, I'm not sure what exactly I'd be told if something did. Talitha's whole story doesn't figure: two vigilantes, slashing victims to pieces...
vote: Talitha
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:01 am

Post by Carmine »

Hehe, interesting game and great fun for my first on mafiascum!

Many thanks, Wacky. :D
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:28 am

Post by Carmine »

Nah, it was 'cause my role was pro-town, whereas Talitha's wasn't, I think.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”