Mini #70: Vanilla Extract- Game Over, man!

CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:37 am

Post by CoolBot »

As tempted as I am to put another vote on Isaac (it worked so well in Mini 69) I'm just going to
random
vote: Riven
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:34 am

Post by CoolBot »

Isaac, bandwagons reveal a lot more information than just the claim. It looks to me you were trying to goad the town into voting on Prizm, well conviently keeping your vote off the wagon. I think we could learn a lot from you.
unvote: Riven
vote: Isaac
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:24 am

Post by CoolBot »

I sure mathcam will vote for someone eventually. Right now, the most suspicous one, Isaac, (who mathcam is reportedly suspicous of also) is only 2 votes from a lynch. It would probably hurt the town if mathcam added his vote
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:26 am

Post by CoolBot »

Because he's right. Townies need to stir things up to try to get mafia to make mistakes. For example, in Issac mentioned two people he apparently thinks is scum: MeMe and myself. Our reactions to this accusation may reveal something. In my case, it leaves me in a bind: do I continue to vote Issac, leaving me open to charges of pushing for the lynch of an innocent townie, do I unvote, leaving me open to charges of letting a possible mafia go, or do I do whatever the town does, leaving me open to charges of flying under the radar? Of course, I'm not mafia, so I do whatever's in the interest of the town, but the point is Issac has people looking at me.

On to the question of Issac's guilt, compare what I posted when I vote him,
CoolBot wrote:Isaac, bandwagons reveal a lot more information than just the claim. It looks to me you were trying to goad the town into voting on Prizm, well conviently keeping your vote off the wagon. I think we could learn a lot from you.
unvote: Riven
vote: Isaac
compared to what he claimed I said,
Isaac wrote:He saw Coolbot vote him with no explanation and no other real substantive posts.
Of course, I did have explanation. Look! It's quoted only a few lines up!

For miscontruing what I posted and for what I see as an attempt to goad others to unvote him, my vote stands.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:32 am

Post by CoolBot »

Just because Isaac says he's trying to get lynched, doesn't mean we should assume he is. If we did, then scum will do claim they're trying to get lynched because everyone unvotes when they hear that. Generally, we should never unvote someone because they say some particular thing.

That alone isn't enough to lynch him though. What does it for me is he spelled out his townie plan, which is a stupid thing to do if he's telling the truth. Now, the mafia are on to his little game, and act accordinly. Not thinking Isaac is stupid, I'm forced to believe his plan is nothing more than a scum ruse.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 21, 2003 8:51 am

Post by CoolBot »

Issac, your townie plan would've worked whether or not we told us about it explicitly. I'm sure some of us would've had the brillant idea of checking the vote patterns. If you were so worried about it and so certain you'd be lynched, you could've waited until twilight, thus not giving the mafia a chance to take your plan into account.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 21, 2003 4:28 pm

Post by CoolBot »

It's real simple Morpheus. If you think Issac is probably mafia, you vote him. He's made his claim so anything else he's says will be an attempt to cloud the matter.

Of course, I think the real reason you aren't voting is because you don't want to place the lynching vote on your mafia partner. I understand that, but it's not making you look any better.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 24, 2003 7:11 am

Post by CoolBot »

Put me on board with the waiting for a defense before casting a vote.
fos: Morpheus
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 25, 2003 4:29 am

Post by CoolBot »

Before night falls, I guess I should tell you guys I'll be away for Thanksgiving and won't get back until Sunday.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 30, 2003 6:23 pm

Post by CoolBot »

mathcam has been laying low all game and only voting late. Now, on Day 3, when it's likely lynch or die, he votes in the very first post of the day. In the question of mathcam vs. MeMe as scum, mathcam is certainly the more suspicous.

This is pointed out. Dasquian immediatly jumped to his defense, and in the process becomes confused who he's suspicous of. This is pointed out, and returns to his early stance of lynch the lurker. This is an extremely bad idea. Lurkers are the least of our problems with probably three mafia running around.

In my opinion, mathcam and Dasquian are mafia. I'd vote them now, but I can't discount the fact the mafia have been away from their computers due to Thanksgiving. So right now,
fos: mathcam & Dasquain
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:49 am

Post by CoolBot »

Dasquian wrote:He could be mafia, could be innocent. Who knows.
This is the crux of the problem. If he's mafia and we lynch him, good for the town. But the mafia rid themselves of their loafing member, and if the mafia are instrumental in his lynch, they have the perfect alibi. Keep in mind, if sbdirt is mafia, he's not actively hurting the town. Of course, if he's innocent and we lynch him, we very likely lose/
Dasquian wrote:On day 1, voting for Isaac was such a gimme, I'm actually more suspicious of Prizm for sitting back going "oho, I know he isn't mafia - oh what, know I don't know, I just have these vibes, see?".
Are you seriously arguing Prizm is mafia because he
didn't
vote a townie? Your entire arguement against him is his non-vote against Issac, and his vote of mathcam.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 7:15 am

Post by CoolBot »

I fail to see how No Idea offering to give sbdirt makes him suspicous, MeMe. It just looks like he was trying to be a nice guy.

Dasquian, of course you don't mind to lynch the lurker, because that doesn't put any pressure on the mafia. I find it strange you're so eager to lose the game that you're really not interested in what No Idea has to say. Almost as if you don't want the town to discover what he really is.

vote: Dasquian
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:36 am

Post by CoolBot »

Dasquian wrote:Actually sorry I just noticed I unvoted Prizm, not sbdirt... but I did purposely hold back on placing my vote on sbdirt despite having every intention of seeing him lynched for the purposes of giving NI chance to speak.
:oops: I thought you were voting sbdirt, and when I saw you didn't unvote him when he was replaced, I figured you weren't interested in hearing No Idea out. Now that I see you are,
unvote: Dasquian
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 5:35 am

Post by CoolBot »

Let's not give up yet. We never had anything solid there were three mafia; maybe there's only two.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:31 am

Post by CoolBot »

Well, damn. I was sure Dasquian was scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”