Beaudoin
Watcher
Beaudoin
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 20, 2002 6:00 pm

Post by Beaudoin »

*is poked*

I usually just end up lurking the first day or so unless something provokes me to bring stuff up (like a major role reveal such as cop, or a null vote, or so on). However, if you seem insistent on my input, quercitron's logic is fairly sound (especially with jeep's role names), but it also is kind of circular in nature. Especially convenient since he said the only safe Townie claim was the first, and his was. But Medicated Lain did seem a bit...anxious to defend his towniehood. So, throwing my vote on the biggest bandwagon,
Vote: Medicated Lain
Beaudoin
Beaudoin
Watcher
Beaudoin
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 21, 2002 7:34 am

Post by Beaudoin »

Damn, Lain wasn't the biggest bandwagon? I need to read more. ><

Oh well, I'll keep my vote on him for now, but if jadesmar gets another vote or two I'll switch.
Beaudoin
Beaudoin
Watcher
Beaudoin
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:15 pm

Post by Beaudoin »

He voted you merely because you hadn't said anything. Usually you don't have to worry about one vote like that. When there are two or three, yeah, say something. But not one. Your response seemed far too...jumpy for a simple "Hey, say something" vote. Thus, the reason for my (and I suspect MatthewV's) vote.
Beaudoin responds: "Hey! Well, no hard feeling, I guess. Since 2 is greater than 3, I'll help y'all string up Medicated Lain" -jeep, Minigame 20
Beaudoin
Beaudoin
Watcher
Beaudoin
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 23, 2002 5:15 pm

Post by Beaudoin »

mathcam wrote:Well, I suppose I can be convinced to change my vote in order to speed things up a bit, but it seems to me like we're voting for Lain for bad reasons, whereas I'm at least voting for jadesmar for
no reason.

Just as a point of curiosity, why is no logic better than bad logic? Don't take this as a FOS or anything, it's genuine curiosity.

I personally think that some logic, bad or not, is at least on the same level as no logic at all. Otherwise it just becomes a guessing game.
Beaudoin responds: "Hey! Well, no hard feeling, I guess. Since 2 is greater than 3, I'll help y'all string up Medicated Lain" -jeep, Minigame 20
Beaudoin
Beaudoin
Watcher
Beaudoin
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 31, 2002 8:23 am

Post by Beaudoin »

I was reading over some mafia threads at the GL, and noticed that jadesmar had posted that he would be away from the 28th to the 3rd. Now, that's not very sporting, lynching a guy who's not there to defend himself. Granted, he never posted in the game *before* he was gone, but you get my point.
Beaudoin
Beaudoin
Watcher
Beaudoin
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #68 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 01, 2003 7:25 am

Post by Beaudoin »

Beaudoin responds: "Hey! Well, no hard feeling, I guess. Since 2 is greater than 3, I'll help y'all string up Medicated Lain"

Durrr...maths is hard. No, this isn't relevant information.
Beaudoin
Beaudoin
Watcher
Beaudoin
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 01, 2003 8:22 am

Post by Beaudoin »

I don't want this to sound like a "too bad" post, and I *don't* want to get a royal smackdown from jeep for night discussion, but...

1) It matters that Lain was female?
2) There's an unwritten rule about not killing newbies first day, but not a steadfast one. Besides, she's free to sign up for another mini now (it's not like Brunchma, where there can be months between mafia signups, signups are almost constant here).
Beaudoin
Beaudoin
Watcher
Beaudoin
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #94 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 09, 2003 6:36 am

Post by Beaudoin »

It's also possible that the mafia might have picked off jadesmar feigning stupidity, and also to make everyone confused, pinning the blame on some less experienced players. "My opponent is either an idiot or a genius" and all. I'm not sure if I'd put a lot of faith in that theory, but it's another one to think about and discuss. Not quite sure who to vote for yet.
Beaudoin
Beaudoin
Watcher
Beaudoin
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #130 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 16, 2003 5:25 am

Post by Beaudoin »

After reading through the thread, I wasn't completely convinced of mathcam's innocence, but Nyar did look more and more guilty to me.
Vote: Nyarlathotep
Beaudoin
Beaudoin
Watcher
Beaudoin
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #174 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 24, 2003 6:14 am

Post by Beaudoin »

Lessee...I work from 1-9 PM Mon-Thurs and don't always have all the time I'd like to read through all the games that I'm in and make decisions (along with doing all my other message-board type thingies). In fact, I'm lucky if I get more than 2 hours a day online during the weekdays (about an hour in the morning, and maybe another hour during the evenings after I get home). But the main reason I've been lurking is that I have nothing to go on besides CS' list, and I have an inherent dislike for seemingly random lists and "bad vibes". If a suspect acts suspicious because of his posts, go for it. But "bad vibes" really doesn't cut it for me.

doubt that he hasnt replied because he doesnt have time; he is currently hosting a game right now.

In my experience, "time consuming" is a slight exaggeration when it comes to mafia modding. Sure, it takes time, but it doesn't take hours a day, especially a minigame during the day.

Anyway, in hopes of getting another vote out there that's the patented Not For Me™,
vote: mikegoo
Beaudoin
Beaudoin
Watcher
Beaudoin
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #264 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 13, 2003 5:47 am

Post by Beaudoin »

Yeah yeah yeah, now use your combination of science and Nazi^H^H^H^HMafia sorcery* to revive us already! Oh, and go scum!

*Bob the Angry Flower reference
Beaudoin
Beaudoin
Watcher
Beaudoin
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #273 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 14, 2003 6:39 am

Post by Beaudoin »

Salute nothing! Revive us! The instructions are hidden underneath my bed, next to the magazines. That I read. For the articles. Yeah.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”