Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:09 pm

Post by Primate »

Just out of curiosity and as a way to get discussion going, what do people expect from this game? It has an above average amount of new players, so common wisdom would suggest that there will be a slow posting rate, though I am uncharacteristicly optimistic that this one could be different. I think the new players thing could be the defining point of this game over others around it, for better or for worse.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:24 pm

Post by Primate »

Let's stir up the hornest nest, this is a bit slow for my liking.

Unvote Vote Davidangelsummers

Thats 3.

*sits back to watch*
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:13 pm

Post by Primate »

Lol, my discussion prompting methods worked.

I make a principle of posting important stuff whilst 100% sober though, so I'll illuminate on what i think what i did achieved then.

goodnight. :)
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:43 am

Post by Primate »

unvote

@Dahen: A fourth random vote? Interesting. What you did was put an excuse for a vote, not a reason. Pressure is a cop out of a reason. You seem to be misunderstanding what the purpose of putting a pressure vote on a bandwagon is, and if you don't understand, a townie wouldn't be doing what you just did.

Dahen has been very scummy and there is only 1 vote on the wagon? To me that says that it's being opposed. Being opposed earlier than town normally oppose wagons.

Vote Dahen

@Patrick: Why are you opposing the Dahen bandwagon so strongly when you're on it yourself?
BigFos Pattyrick

@Twito: Damn you. I normally play my games like that. 'S much more fun. Two people is a bit much in that position though, so I'll leave you to it. I'll just have to oppose. It puts you under a lot of pressure though, just because you bandwagon a lot doesn't mean you aren't responsible for your actions.

miniFos: MonseiurChoroutte
Mostly gut feeling. Something feels off about #32.

I realise I'm throwing Fos's pretty liberally, but this town deserves it.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:47 am

Post by Primate »

Primate wrote:Dahen has been very scummy and there is only 1 vote on the wagon?
Hmm, there's actually three (four now) aren't there.

Never mind, only townies get speedlynched.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:40 am

Post by Primate »

kristocker wrote:
Primate wrote:Pressure is a cop out of a reason. You seem to be misunderstanding what the purpose of putting a pressure vote on a bandwagon is
What is the purpose of putting pressure on a bandwagon if not a hunt for more information? Wasn't your purpose in starting a bandwagon to create pressure/discussion? (I believe that the third vote when six is needed to lynch is the one that creates the bandwagon, not the second.)
Agreed on all points about the purpose and execution of a proper pressure bandwagon.

At first when I looked at the fourth vote, it seemed like it was designed to place pressure on DAS himself, and the fact that he praised him for fighting back seemed to support this. However, the point of a bandwagon is not to put pressure on the voted, it is to put pressure on the scum surrounding it to join, pressure that can be observed.

I'll admit it's mostly semantics, and it's not enough to lynch him over yet, but when he comes back into this game I want him staggering on the pit of lynch, somthing that has a really profoundly different effect on scum and townies.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:52 pm

Post by Primate »

Twito wrote:If I wanted to keep attention away from me do you think this is the style I would play :D
I've played this style a fair bit, so let me give you a word of caution. Unless you are succesful in your scum pointing, you will be lynched. The town loves to get rid of someone who is both not constructive and useless. Don't be that person. If you are town, I suggest you have great reasons, even if you don't say them. If you are scum, then pls fuck up, TIA.

Pats doing some real funky stuff. Pretty sure I saw some 'misconceptions' in there, might wanna sort them out, Pat :D. Incidentally, just cause I want to hear your answer, what do you think I'm talking about when I say 'misconceptions'? Surely you don't think your own posts are flawless, what do you think I'm referring to?

Dahen as Lurker? Bah, you don't play on Wifom. That place is riddled with them.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:20 am

Post by Primate »

I'm here...

watching...

waiting...

posting...

later.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:34 pm

Post by Primate »

Quick food for thought, the Doc just confirmed someone.

vote Dahen

Still happy with my vote there. That monsieurchorette lynch yesterday was not ideal. He had not done enough to deserve to be lynched and was pretty much the result of the deadline, although his own actions didn't help him. The last minute switch onto MC makes me feel even better about a Dahenlynch.

@Patrick: The misconception thing was just something I thought I would try, 'cause it seemed like a good idea. I'd ask you to point out the scummy things in your own posts, the idea being that you'd be insecure about the scummy things, either not mention them, or maybe mention them in a weird way or whatever, y' know. Did it tell me anything? Maybe. I'm not sure I like the way that, when asked for your own mistakes, you put a misinterpretation of the actions of another player as your flaw, but it could be worse, I do kinda see where your coming from. I think it might be good to come back to later.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:57 am

Post by Primate »

Patrick wrote:
Quick food for thought, the Doc just confirmed someone.
Not necessarily. This no kill could have been a roleblocker blocking scum.
Good point. It's just been so long since I saw a pro-town roleblocker in a mini that I kinda forgot they existed. Could be a load of things, really. Doesn't stop me assuming doc until convinced otherwise though. I don't know if we should discuss this anymore, fun and cool as the no-kill is, power-role speculation just puts power roles in the spotlight for no reason and helps mafia make falseclaims.
Patrick wrote:Let's have clarity here. You didn't ask me to point out scummy things in my own posts, you asked me for misconceptions I thought I had made. Misconception is not the same as scummy. Also I don't know what you don't like about me putting the misinterpretation of Twito's posts as my error.
Misconceptions are not the same as scummy. Ok. You have my support there. Nevertheless, scum are much more likely to manipulate the truth in order to further there own ends and warp the flow of an argument. Attack the right parts of an argument and scum overextend where townies reconsider. Scum warp the truth, resulting in things that, if made by a townie, look like misconceptions of what has actually happened.

The reason I dislike your response is this particular sentance.
patrick wrote:Now I'm more wide awake, I can only assume my misconcenption is misunderstanding how serious twito was being with his accusations on dahen.
You turn something that should probably have been self-critical into yet another attack on twito's bandwagon of Dahen, which was perfectly legitimate, if slightly ill thought-out.

Want Dahen replaced also, if someone's findable to do the deed.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:42 am

Post by Primate »

dahen wrote:Well, I'm here. Back in shape and alive. Thanks for that.
I have re-read but the discussion just circled around my vote and I have already commented on that. Well, then it was about replacing.

The only substantial post was Patrick's, where he found us our SK. Great work!

I'll try to find something similar when looking at the critique I got for my voting.
Irrelevant. I don't really care about your opinion. I consider you nearly 100% scum. Don't try to act like a townie when your blatantly not one. It just ends up looking obviously fake, like your last post.

You are a major suspect for scum, why did you not even comment on this fact.?Are you expecting it to die away or what? It won't. The only reference to your state in your post was relief at being alive, something I personally consider more fitting with a scum mindset than a town one. Feel free to try and set me right, though.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:03 am

Post by Primate »

Dahen wrote:Well... if you are 100% sure of me, please tell us what you think of the rest of the town so we know what to invert if you would happen to get me hanged.
Oh please, all guesses on alignments revert back to zero when we get confirmation of someones innocence or guilt, you should know that. The problem with lists in this context is that they tend to quantify things that should not be quantified.
dahen wrote:I will however try to contribute in an other way, by looking once more for scummy behavior. You believing me to be scum is not scummy, but you describing me as "nearly 100% scum" is at least scummisch.
You do that. I'm just waiting for you to slip in a way big enough for me to convince the rest of the town. You have already said that you expect the allagations against you to die away over time, so any attempt at lurking will be regarded by me, at least, as immensly scummy under the circumstances. The 100% thing was mostly hyperbole, but I would be happy lynching you now. Not only does it give us a likely scum, it gives us more information than the lynch of any other person in the game. Carry on.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:05 am

Post by Primate »

Eyes on the prize people. Patrick's fairly scummy, but most of that is by his association with Dahen. With a serial killer in the set-up, that leaves a likely mafa of 2, maybe?? Using this premise, would scum overextend as much as Patrick has? Maybe, but it seems unlikely. I think it's very likely that we have a scum in pat-dahen, but I don't know which, and I think that getting rid of Dahen is the more informative of the two lynches, not just in what they give us regading the other player, but also what it gives us regarding every other player in this game.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:09 am

Post by Primate »

Nice bandwagon you have there, but you seem to be missing the fact that we're lynching Dahen today.

You guys just aren't trying, are you? :roll:
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:30 am

Post by Primate »

This wagon requires on Dahen to be scum for it to be legitimate. The best way to
test
the legitimacy of this wagon is to go straight for the source.

We can draw all the links we want between player and player until we get so dizzy we trip over our feet, but until we have legitimate info, I feel very uncomfortable making the large psychological leaps you guys are doing.

Pbug, Wolfsabane, you guys believe that DAS is trying to draw attention off his scumbuddy, dahen, so, by association, Dahen has to be scum for your arguments to hold any water. And if your basic premise that you're basing your argument on is that Dahen is scum, why don't you just lynch him and get it over and done with?

I have gotten a pro-town vibe from DAS. That may change in the future, but for now he's in my good books.

It's proving very hard to get Dahen lynched. This Wagon is being fought by somebody. Plus, The speed with which a counterwagon has developed has only cemented my suspicion.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:33 am

Post by Primate »

Hmm, I appear to have formed a misconception somewhere. Disregard the first three paragrahs of my earlier post, faulty premises and all that.

@DAS. Could you possibly go through the steps that allowed you to form an opinion of patrick as a fencesitter?

Nevertheless, PBuG, I really dislike the speed with which this wagon has risen, especially Patricks third vote for not liking the vibe.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:46 am

Post by Primate »

Also, DAS, could you explain how you came to the conclusion that Patrick was a fence sitter, in as much detail as you can get it? I think you missed it when I asked before. I know you made a quick reference to it, but I really want to know your train of thought before I put together a comprehensive opinion.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:18 am

Post by Primate »

In my next post, I will PBPA Dahen, and put my opinion on every player in the game in as much detail as I can get it. I have been neglecting this game, to an extent. It's just that as I was reading the last few pages, something jumped out at me, and I think it may be a seriously groovy little avenue of interrogation.

Don't wait for me though, it'll be as comprehensive as I can make it, so it might take a while. It should be done by this time tomorrow.

I guess the point of this post was to show that I am still actively following the thread.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:50 am

Post by Primate »

Vote Extended Deadline

I'm not stalling, I'm busy, both doing this post, and with other, real-life things. I'll get everything down before the deadline anyway, it's nearly finished, but some discussion would be nice afterwards, as I have definitely found some stuff we should discuss.

@Dahen. There is a perception that a weak claim will automatically get you lynched, so why even make it. There is also a perception amongst some people that if you have a power role, it's best not to say it, as you will die anyway, and you want your accusers to look worse. Both are totally wrong. The town should have all the information at it's disposal before it lynches someone, and with-holding information in the fashion that you are is anti-town, whther you are or not. You should really claim.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:18 am

Post by Primate »

PBPA OF DAHEN
#8 - Random Vote

#19 - 'Let's make it a clean game guys, good luck to all!'

#25 - Adds a 4th vote to DAS to create pressure.

#27 - This is a very important post.
Dahen wrote:Wasn't it obvious that I intended to create pressure? That's why I voted for the guy with the most votes. The reason I called it ranomish is that it looks like the first vote(s) was random, meaning that there are no particular reasons to suspect you. However, I don't see a particular reason to suspect anybody yet, so I hope this will create some discussion. At least you are questioning me, which I like.

Also, I don't know if there is some silent agreement that my behavior is wrong and you need to have better proof in order to put someone at three from lynch.
In this post, he states that the purpose of the pressure vote was not to put pressure on the people around the wagon, but more specifically to put pressure on DAS himself, something inferred by the fact he's happy that DAS is questioning his reasons. This shows a misunderstanding of the way pressure voting works. From that thought, if he is unaware of the complexity of vote placement in pressure voting, why would he do it as town? There are two primary excuses in this case. He is a newb, or he is scum. Both are valid and both are understandable. Another thing I noted is that he may possibly be aping my behaviour, subscribing a vote to pressure in simply in order to bandwagon. He just seemed a little too eager to use pressure as a clinging post in order to exonerate himself. This post was the one that originally made me very suspicious of him.

#69 - Apoligises for holiday.

#72 - States that he forgot this game began in night. I've seen scum think this just as much as town do, so take it as a tell if you wish, but I don't. I know he was in a hurry, but his defence just seemed inadaquate considering the pressure he was under.

#120 - Comes back from lurking, and immediately disregards the fact that he was No 1. suspect all through day 1, and says that he's ready to start a case against someone else. Buddies up to Patrick, why?

#142 - Reacts to my over-aggressiveness with omgus suspicion for an inferior reason, attacking my behaviour, not my points. This is one of his scummiest posts, IMHO.

*fuck it*
<Lots>

*sigh* Long story short, after doing this re-read of everything since I last posted, I'm nowhere near as sure as I once was. The beginning of the PBPA was more to explain my own actions than to incriminate Dahen, which I don't really feel like doing anymore. There's a lot of scummy stuff in there, but he just seems a bit to relaxed for me really peg him as scum. I'm finding myself agreeing with him in a lot of stuff he's saying. In fact, I think he could very likely be town. On the other hand, we've been chasing him down for two days. He still could be the best lynch. This entire game so far has been people weaving in out of suspicion about Dahen. We have had two tenable counter-wagons against the Dahen flow in MC and DAS. If we don't lynch him today, he'll simply be number one suspect tomorrow and take up even more of our time. His alignment would be the juiciest info we could inject into this game. As B Rob pointed out, my alignment is is tied to Dahen's, in a way, and I'm happy to lynch him with this in mind. I may have a better target though. Give me an hour or so to get a case together.

Lists seem to be in vogue atm and they're not exactly hard to do, so here's mine.

Patrick - likely town
dahen - likely scum
chef855 (B Rob) - undecided
wolfsbane - scummy
davidangelsummers - likely town
cpol - likely town
Primate - well yar
PBuG - undecided
Twito - likely town
kristocker - scummy

I've been with Cpol as scum before, and unless he's seriously changed his playstyle, I think it's different enough from his normal one for me to recognise it. He's not scum.

I fully expect to be raked over the coals for changing my mind at this point.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:20 am

Post by Primate »

Patrick wrote:I don't get your reason for not showing me a game where you were scum with Primate, I assume it was on another site. Primate is using that game to say that he doesn't think you're scum. It would be kind of easier to judge for ourselves if we could view that game. What are you scared of?
End this conversation now please. I mean like really end it. As in, never mention it again. I should never have brought it up.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:19 am

Post by Primate »

Dahen thought he was dead. Most of us thought he was dead. He said, "go town". He's as good as a confirmed innocent to me. We have the info his lynch would have gained us.

CONFUSION IN FACE OF DEADLINE SUPER-UBER BAD. WE NEED LYNCH ARRRGH. QUICK-QUICK-QUICK.

vote wolfsbane

Deadline aside, I do think you're scum. You've been using your vote like it's fine china, putting weak reasons for bandwagonny votes. Every time you place a vote, you simply try to hard to justify it, and end up voting for several weak reasons. Something major I noticed was your switch back from the D.A.S wagon onto the Dahen wagon, something that happened just as the D.A.S wagon had stalled, and was pretty much the catalyst for re-starting the Dahen wagon again. Even more telling is the fact that you used as your primary reason for the switch a gut feeling, which are normally ok, but I don't like it in that context. And there's another thing I get from you, though it's not a great reason. I feel like you are playing this game with yourself, in a way. You aren't interacting with the other townies enough. You're purposefully avoiding arguments.
WB wrote:Ok, if Dahen is scum then Patrick is town in my book. If Dahen is town then Patrick needs close examination. I'm not trying to set up a mislynch for tomorrow, it all depends on Dahen's alignment.
ORLY. Well he's town. Feel free to attack patrick now, it'll be nice to see you spearhead a wagon, take an assertive P.O.V.

I also think it's interesting that Wolfsbane really wanted me to post, knowing that I was one of the main supporters of the Dahen wagon. Now that Dahen has turned up town, it get's even more damning.

Wolfsbane, none of those reasons you posted are yours. Stop trying to put the blame for the lynch of a townie onto other people. You just took a townie to -1 to lynch. Explain why you did this without (in theory) showing any original thoughts of your own.

Sorry, most of this was written in a hurry, so it's a bit stream-of-thought, and for that I apologise.

Let's get Wolfsbane lynched now, people!!!!
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:31 am

Post by Primate »

wolfsbane wrote:Whoa, I can't reconcile this post with your current attitude...
Primate wrote:...
*sigh* Long story short, after doing this re-read of everything since I last posted, I'm nowhere near as sure as I once was. The beginning of the PBPA was more to explain my own actions than to incriminate Dahen, which I don't really feel like doing anymore. There's a lot of scummy stuff in there, but he just seems a bit to relaxed for me really peg him as scum. I'm finding myself agreeing with him in a lot of stuff he's saying. In fact, I think he could very likely be town. On the other hand, we've been chasing him down for two days. He still could be the best lynch. This entire game so far has been people weaving in out of suspicion about Dahen. We have had two tenable counter-wagons against the Dahen flow in MC and DAS. If we don't lynch him today, he'll simply be number one suspect tomorrow and take up even more of our time. His alignment would be the juiciest info we could inject into this game. As B Rob pointed out, my alignment is is tied to Dahen's, in a way, and I'm happy to lynch him with this in mind. I may have a better target though. Give me an hour or so to get a case together.
Explain pls. We have the info we needed. A dahen lynch is counter-productive now as, thanks to your kind actions, we now gain very little info from this lynch. The reason I wanted to lynch him was to find out if he was town, and we now know he is town.

Also, even now, you fail to say why you actually voted for Dahen. You just put the reasons of other people. Why did
YOU
vote?
WB wrote: Yes, I have expressed my feelings on the possible connections between dahen and Patrick. I offer these thoughts to the town. I can't lynch anybody by myself. I have voted in accordance with my suspicions. Not sure what else I can do. I think that Patrick is scummy, but if I can't convince the rest of the town or the rest of the town convinces me he's squeaky clean, then that is ok.
So you think Patrick scummy too? So why are you voting for Dahen just after saying this?
WB wrote:Ok, if Dahen is scum then Patrick is town in my book. If Dahen is town then Patrick needs close examination. I'm not trying to set up a mislynch for tomorrow, it all depends on Dahen's alignment.
Now might be a good time for pointing out exactly why you changed your mind, as you seem to have slipped into the opinion you have at the minute without really explaining why you made such a large change in mood.

And some More...Why do you think Patrick even remotely scummy in the first place? You were a player on the D.A.S wagon, and yet you regarded Pat as scummy, despite the fact that D.A.S's scumminess, from the way you said it, hinges on patrick being town? I would have thought that you would have been more lenient towards Pat unless you've forgotten what your opinion of D.A.S is already.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:33 am

Post by Primate »

Why is there a deadline anyway? This is the fastest moving game i'm in. We don't need the kickstart.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:16 am

Post by Primate »

WB wrote:You are misrepresenting me. My DAS vote had nothing to do with Patrick. Please re-read.
WB, in the mentioned post wrote:Maybe Pbug is on to something here. It's one thing to go lurker hunting, another to try to make Patrick look scummy for not going along. DAS, if you thought Patrick was trying to steer attention onto the lurkers and away from his scummates, why did you take the bait and go after chef?
In this post, your premise for voting D.A.S rests very heavily on the assumption that Patrick is town. As what you said makes no sense if you think Pat is scum, I assumed that at this point you thought Pat was town. If I am wrong, say why. If I am right, ditto.
WB wrote:I think he could be scum. He does scummy things. I can't think of anyone I would like lynched more at the moment. Numerous people have voted him and expressed a desire for his lynch. I liked your statement about him being a good lynch. I wasn't trying to frame you, I'll take full responsibility for my actions. I'm still confused. I take your post at face value and I am scummy for it. Were you joking, lying to us, or what? You didn't want to lynch him?
There is no reason here. Pshft, you had no reason to be on a wagon that close to lynch at all. Things have majorly changed since that post, something you don't seem to be following.

Also, using "Numerous people have voted him and exspressed a desire for his lynch" as a reason to put him at -1 to lynch is a
really
bad idea, as you just effectively said you were bandwagoning at a critical stage for bandwagonings sake.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:08 pm

Post by Primate »

cpol wrote:
Mod: The deadline shoudl definatly be removed

Its nice to see that people are comming round to the Wolfsbane, Kristocker and possibly PBuG are scummy point of view finnaly. We can hopefully get somewhere now. I would post some scummy posts of theirs, however that seems to amply been handled.
Do it anyway pls. Why do
you
find them scummy?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:03 am

Post by Primate »

So now I'm the deadline lynch because I voted for a doctor who was blatantly contradicting himself and just generally acting like scum?

unvote
It's too late in the day to speculate about about whether he's telling the truth now unless the deadline is lifted. We're not going to get another wagon going now, *sigh*. This is just frustrating.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:57 am

Post by Primate »

Cpol wrote:In a moment of really bad thinking I assumed that only Primate would try to get me killed because after I got him lynched on another site after a possitive N1 cop investigation he said he would kill me the first chance he got.
Ah yes, that was fun. Still gonna, btw.

In a game with two killing roles, I believe a doc, even if his choices are a bit iffy. I need to decide where to look next.
WB wrote:I still don't understand what was so scummy about my vote on dahen. Why are you suddenly convinced by dahen sympathy ploys? It's something only a scum partner could love. Town, I am completely off here? Does posting "go town" when you aren't even lynched clear you?
When there is a lot of confusion over the amount of votes, yes. It's not 100%, agreed, but it goes quite a long way towards doing so.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:44 am

Post by Primate »

People seem to be saying that Cpol was an odd kill choice. I don't think he was especially. Killing someone who hadn't contributed very much is actually a cool thing to do, as no info is revealed to the town. We can't say "ah, he attacked her, that means she obviously killed him out of scaredyness" or anything like that. We have no idea what reasons the mafia had for killing certain people. They could dislike all people who's names begin with C.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:35 am

Post by Primate »

Patrick wrote:Can we get a mass prod? No one is saying anything.
Just got back off holiday yesterday. I appear not to have said I as going in this game, although I did in all my others. Sorry I missed it.

When I left, I was debating whether to vote Kristocker or B Rob. I still am really.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:14 am

Post by Primate »

Vote B Rob

Dun decidin.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:50 am

Post by Primate »

Patrick wrote:I almost want to vote for Primate, just for blatantly avoiding this game. Not for the first time is he keeping us waiting. All this stalling harms the flow of the game. I start to forget what's been going on when I have to wait for days just for an answer.
Keeping you waiting?

Call it a hunch. I have no weighty analysis to back up my claims yet. I could say the reasons, and they *are* good reasons, but so far they are nowhere near concrete enough to convince other people with yet. Especially not a wagon that is grounded in as much fact and legitimacy as the Kristocker one. I think the Kristocker wagon is a good one, and the last thing I want to do at the minute is detract from the wagon of a likely scum using another wagon that will never reach lynch. So, I have no intention of making my case known yet.
But
, I simply think that B Rob is more likely a scum than Kristocker. I just can't reconcile what hes putting on the page with a pro-town viewpoint, he's just putting all the words in all the wrong places. Hence the vote. When the case is ready, it will be posted. I've picked my alliances and enemies today, and they've been apart from the norm, in a lot of ways, but I stand by them.

Some people don't seem to be grasping the importance of Dahen's Bah post. Either he legitimatly posted it, and is 100% cleared of *everything*. Or he lied and is 100% scum. Black and white. This is why it is disturbing, and hideously scummy when people are saying 'I still find him a bit suspicious'. These people should either have their votes on him or be regarding him as cleared. Leaving him for another day reeks, positively reeks, of a scum trying to set up a lynch at a later date.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:50 am

Post by Primate »

wolfsbane wrote:
Primate wrote: Some people don't seem to be grasping the importance of Dahen's Bah post. Either he legitimatly posted it, and is 100% cleared of *everything*. Or he lied and is 100% scum. Black and white. This is why it is disturbing, and hideously scummy when people are saying 'I still find him a bit suspicious'. These people should either have their votes on him or be regarding him as cleared. Leaving him for another day reeks, positively reeks, of a scum trying to set up a lynch at a later date.
Didn't you try to get me lynched for expressing my viewpoint (that 5th vote) that dahen is 100% scum?
That wasn't what I was attacking you for, with relation to that point (which was one of many points, not the only one by a long way). As far as I'm concerned, that line clears Dahen. Now, knowing that he's innocent, all your previous to the bah reactions towards Dahen and Patrick appear suspcious, not your reactions afterwards, which were entirely reasonable, if IMHO, wrong.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:49 am

Post by Primate »

Debating whether to hammer.

Unless anyone has any objections, I'll reread now to check I know what I'm doing, and hammer in 24 hrs, if I still want to.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:30 am

Post by Primate »

#1) Kristocker needs to claim.

#2) Kristocker ain't gonna claim, it's been too long to hope she's gonna turn up.

#3) Should we lynch someone who is unable to defend themselves? And I do say unable. Look at her posting history. When she is on, she defends herself, albeit weakly, but she isn't lurking.

#4) Wagons normally stall when the wagonee dissapears, why hasn't this one?

#5) If Kris is town, the lack of stallation could be interpreted as a distraction from the B Rob wagon.

#6) If Kristocker is town, a B Rob-Das scumshow looks interesting.

#7) If Kris is scum, I'd be looking at Twito and (again) B Rob, with a sly glance at Patrick. I don't expect to get away unscathed either, but I trust my gut.

In conclusion: This wagon seems ever so slightly off. My votes on B Rob, and there it will stay. Not gonna hammer.

As for the hammer debating thing, I think that whenever a deserved wagon reaches lynch-1, lynch needs to be discussed.

As for Wolfsbanes theory, he is wrong. That line was only a veiled reference to B Rob's actions, and arguing in the form B Rob was doing is simply not helpful. Dahen seems a sensible person, and not likely to lie whilst town.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:06 pm

Post by Primate »

K, I'll do that tomorrow (and I will), when it's not 12 at night and I'm drunk. A lot of it
is
based a hunch, but there's enough to get a reaction.

About (4), I don't really get your point. You say exactly what I was saying, then disagree that her wagon has stalled, which is the point of view I am arguing as well.

On another note, this day has lasted nearly two months, and we're still discussing stuff pretty damn enthusiastically. Damn, I love this game.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:02 pm

Post by Primate »

F'n PBuG.

Here's what I'd done when he voted. I wanna get it in before the lock. The rest comes in installments.

--------------------------------------------------

*Cracks fingers.*

This case is not ready, and will likely look stupid. I don't think this will end in a lynch, but I am willing to try.

#260: Support for the major wagon, support for Dahen's lynch. Plausible reason for doing this, but any post that sets up an excuse to *hammer* later on this game should be noted, especially if it is for a reason other than scumminess.

#298: Dislikes linking Patrick to Dahen. In #260, he advocated lynching Dahen as an info lynch, not one based on scumminess. Then in his very next post, he says he will disregard one of the major pieces of info we can get from the lynch of Dahen. Now, what
I
think this was, was an attempt to stop Patrick looking slightly better when Dahen comes up town, possibly intoducing the Wifom game into an unsuspecting town. This is also the first time he calls Dahen scummy, a vague statement that he decides not to back up with reasoning, stereotypical scum piggybacking.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:19 pm

Post by Primate »

#420: Ditto with the piggyback, but on Kristocker. Fourth vote on a wagon that looks like like it could reach lynch. He's scum bandwagoning a townie or bussing a scum, doens't matter, he's scum either way. Also this vote come straight after I begin to prod at B Rob, possibly spurring him into action sooner rather than later.

#425: "Serving the town to the best of my abilty". Give me an f'n break. Why would a townie
ever
say something thats sounds so blatantly silly? This is scum infiltration 101, guys. Dismisses the timing of his Kris vote totally, "If someone else had voted at this time, or I had voted later when less attention was on me, I doubt you would have a problem with it." which is a stupid defence. If someone else had done this, they would have had the attention too. Also, look at this mindset "when less attention was on me". I repeat, townies really shouldn't care more about having attention on them than having their vote on someone scummy. This is not a townie mindset we're dealing with.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:37 pm

Post by Primate »

Meh, though. We get should get one mislynch, at least. Kris is a fairly good person to use it on, a vaguely scummy non-contributor.

Would have prefered to lynch BRobscum, but it could be worse.

Let's see where we are in the morning, eh?

And Pat, don't delude yourself into thinking that kristocker was going to claim simply because we asked her to. She would have claimed when she got some internet access, and we had absolutely no idea when that would be. Could have been never.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:48 am

Post by Primate »

I'm certain that this isn't the
ideal
lynch. Which equates to a similar thing.

When there are two competing wagons, and I'm pretty sure one of the is on scum, I'm fairly inclined to believe that the other is being scum-pushed to detract from said wagon. And if it's being scum pushed, I find it unliekly it's on a scum.

Egg on my face if I'm wrong though.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:07 am

Post by Primate »

B Rob, could you respond to my points now please?

TIA.

Kristocker was an oversight on my part. I think it's likely we have scum trying to get rid of deadweight somewhere in that wagon, otherwise I still reckon it should have stalled.

the use of the word thief in Kris's name is unfortunate, as it suggests a three man mafia, and I was hoping that the SK would have made this unneccesary. Meh.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:30 am

Post by Primate »

Oh yeah.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 91&start=0

That's the game we were scum together in.

Hi Dahen.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:09 am

Post by Primate »

Twito wrote:I could wait for everyone to post and give their opinions but I'm too lazy for that.
Quilty on BRob.
Vote: BRob
Whilst I am exceptionally happy to see this, a night one result would be a good thing at this point, you being the second cop and all.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:06 pm

Post by Primate »

cpol wrote:Humm I cant see why Twito would miss spell guilty with a Q though, its quite a way away from G.
They look kinda similar though...

Not quite sure why that would make a difference, but it's something.

Meh, Pat, don't get too uppity about his results. After this we're probly dealing with a godfather. I just wanna know if he's sane at the minute.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:21 pm

Post by Primate »

Patrick wrote:Yes, his previous results will help us work out his sanity. Cos it usually doesn't say in a PM.
Yeah... Just saying that after we figure out his sanity, any non-Brob results he has are likely useless.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:59 am

Post by Primate »

We're pretty much waiting for twito, though you would have thought B Rob would at least stop by to comment on this if he was town.

Vote B Rob
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:02 am

Post by Primate »

Actually, he hasn't posted on the site since Sept 15.

Unvote

Waitin' for Twito...

Dum di dum
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:42 am

Post by Primate »

Patrick wrote:The votecount is wrong btw. He actually has 3 votes, Twitos as well. 5 lynches.
Shall we just lynch him? I'm pretty much convinced the guys scum, and after not posting on the site for nearly 3 weeks he'll probly have to be replaced anyway.

Even if that is the case though, we should still wait for twito, just to see what his other results are, for posteriety.

Dum de Dum...
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:32 am

Post by Primate »

Patrick wrote:I definitely think we should wait for Twito's other results. There is no guarantee of his sanity. Even though we probably want to believe he's sane, because of suspecting BRob before, we should check it. Heck what is Twito is scum making it up? Claims guilty on BRob, we mislynch, tomorrow he claims insanity, we lynch his one of his innocent results, another mislynch and scum win assuming there's two left. I don't believe in that but I think we should be still alert. Good position can still be blown.
But I really wanna lynch him. :(

Hell, I bet, y'know, I really bet, that if he's actually innocent, he's the GF.

Betcha.

No word of a lie.

Honest truth.

WTF is Twito..
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:42 am

Post by Primate »

vote B Rob

*whistles*
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #51) » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:07 pm

Post by Primate »

*waves asking for Twito's results*

That's 3. Spill it.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #52) » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:53 am

Post by Primate »

Good enough for me.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:46 am

Post by Primate »

:(

Patrick died.

He was random preisty protecty thing.

We were thinking about lynching D.A.S or Pbug.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:41 am

Post by Primate »

O.....K.....

Rereading now.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:54 am

Post by Primate »

Alright. I'm leaning towards PBuG over DAS.

I want claims from them both, before we continue.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:25 pm

Post by Primate »

Twito wrote:What do you ppl think about massclaims?
Suggesting them in order: DAS, cpol, PBuG/Primate
Me and Dahen have claimed.
I suppose so, though I don't really see why it's necessary for me to claim.

But lets not get dragged up in this too much, we need claims from them, and if we wait around we just give them more info to construct falseclaims.

PBUG-DAS-CPOL-PRIMATE

go.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #57) » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:54 am

Post by Primate »

I'm townie too.

PBuG's targets, are wrong, I reckon. They don't look right. I'll get back to it later.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #58) » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:51 pm

Post by Primate »

In other news, what kind of cop investigates himself n0?

dahen -Vanilla
davidangelsummers -Vanilla
cpol -Vanilla
Primate -Vanilla
PBuG - Paranoid cop.
Twito -Vanilla

rolandofthewhite (Cop)
monsieurchouette (Serial Killer)
kristocker (Thief/Mafia)
wolfsbane (Doctor)
chef855 (B Rob) (Mafia)
Patrick (Priest)

@ PBuG: Knowing you could be insane, which would clear B Rob, why didn't you fight Twito? And why didn't you kick up a fuss when a second person claimed cop?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #59) » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:47 pm

Post by Primate »

here
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #60) » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:41 pm

Post by Primate »

PBuG wrote:Here, damn forum crashed when I was making a big post. The jist of it was this:

I don't remember the cop claim, but if I just forgot about it rather than missing it completely, what I had sorted through so far gives me reason to believe it was far enough in the game that I was fairly sure I was paranoid. Knowing that I was a paranoid cop wouldn't give me reason to believe that two other cops was impossible; I've been in mini games with three-ish cops of varying sanities, generally one paranoid, one naive, and one other.
meh. But you investigated yourself N1. Why do that?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #61) » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:34 pm

Post by Primate »

PBuG wrote:
Primate wrote:
PBuG wrote:Here, damn forum crashed when I was making a big post. The jist of it was this:

I don't remember the cop claim, but if I just forgot about it rather than missing it completely, what I had sorted through so far gives me reason to believe it was far enough in the game that I was fairly sure I was paranoid. Knowing that I was a paranoid cop wouldn't give me reason to believe that two other cops was impossible; I've been in mini games with three-ish cops of varying sanities, generally one paranoid, one naive, and one other.
meh. But you investigated yourself N1. Why do that?
Because I figured I'd be investigating myself eventually anyway, so I figured I might as well get it over with. I almost always do so that I can figure out my sanity.
Can you give us a couple of examples of other games you did this in?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #62) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:59 am

Post by Primate »

MeMe wrote:mlaker has 72 hours to get back to the business of running this game before it's classified as mod-abandoned. If anyone has a problem with that, please let me know via PM.
wh...at?

:(

I say we play it out, regardless of whether the Mod's here or not. TBH, I don't think we need him. I've spent a lot of time on this game, and if it went under now, I would be pissed.

vote pbug
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:44 am

Post by Primate »

Twito wrote:
cpol wrote:I agree, I would cry if this game didn't get to finish lol.

Urm so whats the game plan gonna be? Im still up for DAS and PBuG in either order, and it seems Primate and Twito are up for PBuG first. We gonna go PBuG and then DAS if we have to?
I'm still not sure about you.
My most suspicious in order: cpol, PBuG, DAS, Primate, Dahen
You lynch Cpol tomorrow, and I will write an exceptionally large tirade as to the stupidness of you.

PBuG or DAS are our scum. Reread the game, w/ever. just as long as you realise this, we're gravy.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:52 am

Post by Primate »

Twito wrote:Even Cpols last post gives me scumwibes.

And I think you can get help from a lot of ppl when writing about stupidness of me coincidering what ppl write about me on my other games :P
Well, so far this game you've investigated a scum and bandwagonned another. I'd hardly call you stupid for this game.

Shame I had to reread mafia #49....... :wink:

Just don't ruin it by voting Cpol. I've played with him a lot, and I know his style. He aint scum. He doesn't play like this as scum.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:57 am

Post by Primate »

How's about we modkill DAS and PBuG (or lynch PBuG, w/ever) then go to night if scum still remain.

Unless it's y'know, disallowed.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #66) » Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:30 am

Post by Primate »

D.A.S has been on the site, so if you don't have his role yet, carrying on prodding wouldn't be entirely pointless.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:13 am

Post by Primate »

Merry Christmas to you as well.

I was kinda hoping there was another scum just so we could kill them too.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:17 pm

Post by Primate »

PBuG wrote:Sorry, no town win yet, DAS is mafia. I sent wolfsbane my role PM, and DAS is the godfather. We didn't know about kristocker at ALL until we were PMed partway through by kristocker telling us she joined our mafia.
I assume he was modkilled, yes?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:08 pm

Post by Primate »

PBuG wrote:
Primate wrote:
PBuG wrote:Sorry, no town win yet, DAS is mafia. I sent wolfsbane my role PM, and DAS is the godfather. We didn't know about kristocker at ALL until we were PMed partway through by kristocker telling us she joined our mafia.
I assume he was modkilled, yes?
Who, kristocker? No, we lynched her, remember?
No, Das.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”