FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:29 am

Post by FatCat »

Psyche, not posting until something suspicious happens isn't good for the town or the game. Why would you do this?

VOTE: PSYCHE

Deltabacon, I'm just looking at your location, are you a blue or a red?
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:23 am

Post by FatCat »

In post 8, Deltabacon wrote:Red, but I dont follow football that much.

Come on you reds. Your a good man in my eyes.

In post 12, DLG wrote:@ Junpei
Not before just something happens, something
scummy
. Which means he doesn't want to slip up, and he doesn't want to be involved in making that something scummy happen. Self preserving and not wanting to scumhunt.

What's your rationale for not voting scum?

@ Ellibereth
Agreed. Vote, please?

@ Deltabacon
Why RVS? Scum's been found. Help lynch him.

Can we say for sure that Psyche is mafia? His first post was stupid, but it would be a stupid post no matter if he was a townie or a mafia.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:48 am

Post by FatCat »

In post 16, Psyche wrote:
scummy
. Which means he doesn't want to slip up, and he doesn't want to be involved in making that something scummy happen. Self preserving and not wanting to scumhunt.

@ Ellibereth
Agreed. Vote, please?

@ Deltabacon

You totally need some third-order theory of mind. This is terrible.
Iwonder if you honestly think I was behaving authentically and with the intentions you ascribed on me.
By the way, do you?

My play up to now has been to end the RVS with the first post of the game. Plan successful.

DLG's response kinda reads as over-acting, like he took a hardball stance on my post JUST to take a hardball stance on my post and look good doing it. It's not a convincing performance because it's overdone.

Let's start there. DLG seems like a pretty reactive person, right?
vote DLG
. OMGUS, mayne.

And Junpei's post reminds me of a splashing magikarp...

Horrendous logic. Psyche is a nailed-on Mafia.

Pretty easy day 1.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by FatCat »

In post 21, DLG wrote:
In post 16, Psyche wrote:You totally need some third-order theory of mind. This is terrible.
Iwonder if you honestly think I was behaving authentically and with the intentions you ascribed on me.
By the way, do you?

My play up to now has been to end the RVS with the first post of the game. Plan successful.

DLG's response kinda reads as over-acting, like he took a hardball stance on my post JUST to take a hardball stance on my post and look good doing it. It's not a convincing performance because it's overdone.

Let's start there. DLG seems like a pretty reactive person, right? vote DLG. OMGUS, mayne.

So, you want to do some scumhunting? Good deal.

You're obviously not a derpwad; I've never thought so. So, I have no interest in you pretending to be one and being flippant while doing so. The intentions I ascribed to your post were logical.

I'll accept you did it intentionally to shove out of RVS. It's a silly ploy, in my books, but to each his own. And, if it worked, as it did, good on you.

I'm not sure what you mean about Junpei's post, but it did strike me as overly even-handed. Like a display of just how serious he is to [mocking voice] get to the bottom of all this goshdarn business. [/mocking voice]

UNVOTE: Psyche
VOTE: Junpei

Well sir, you were won over quite easily.

I must remember Psyche's line for real-life situations as it seems to be quite an effective one.

"Oh what I said just offended you? Ignore it...I was just reaction-gauging."
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by FatCat »

I thought Junpei's first post was absolutely fine, I have no idea what on earth you find so suspicious about it, your overreaction to such a simple post is bizarre.

I was not being a sheep, or trying to "buddy" you, I simply found Psyche's initial post very suspect, and I don't particularly believe the reaction gauging line he's claiming. If he is a townie, trying to reaction gauge with a very suspicious first post, then coming out and saying the person who accused him of being suspicious is a possible mafia, is a line that makes literally zero sense.

DLG, I find your overreaction to Junpei's first post, and how easily Psyche won you over with poor logic, all to be quite bizarre.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:04 pm

Post by FatCat »

In post 26, farside22 wrote:
In post 2, Amrun wrote:With 8/9 players confirmed, Day 1 is now open.

What no PM saying day 1 start?!?!?!?!!?

In post 5, Psyche wrote:Cuz I can.

Watch me post again even though I said I wouldn't.

Like a boss.

You enjoy rocking the boat, don't you?

In post 10, Junpei wrote:Psyche: What is your logic behind not posting before something happens, and what is your logic for saying this is your intention and then immediately defecting?

seriously?

In post 11, Ellibereth wrote:lolgic

pretty much this in a nutshell.

In post 13, FatCat wrote:
Can we say for sure that Psyche is mafia? His first post was stupid, but it would be a stupid post no matter if he was a townie or a mafia.

Can you please explain if you felt this way why you voted for him in the first place?
Then when you explain that please explain below:

In post 17, FatCat wrote:

Horrendous logic. Psyche is a nailed-on Mafia.

Pretty easy day 1.

What about the logic was horrendous, when you stated you found the post stupid to begin with?

vote: FatCat

Yo! I thought the post below was poor logic.

In post 16, Psyche wrote:
scummy

@ Ellibereth
Agreed. Vote, please?

@ Deltabacon

You totally need some third-order theory of mind. This is terrible.
By the way, do you?

Let's start there. DLG seems like a pretty reactive person, right?
vote DLG
. OMGUS, mayne.

My reasons why are outlined below.

In post 25, FatCat wrote:I thought Junpei's first post was absolutely fine, I have no idea what on earth you find so suspicious about it, your overreaction to such a simple post is bizarre.

I was not being a sheep, or trying to "buddy" you, I simply found Psyche's initial post very suspect, and I don't particularly believe the reaction gauging line he's claiming. If he is a townie, trying to reaction gauge with a very suspicious first post, then coming out and saying the person who accused him of being suspicious is a possible mafia, is a line that makes literally zero sense.

DLG, I find your overreaction to Junpei's first post, and how easily Psyche won you over with poor logic, all to be quite bizarre.

I hope this is clear to you.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #29 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by FatCat »

I think I have explained in enough words, thank you very much.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:07 pm

Post by FatCat »

To sum up events so far:-

Psyche:
I be no posting till one you dummies screws up!
DLG:
Huh? You be suspicious Psyche!!
Fatcat:
Psyche's post was indeed suspicious.
Psyche:
Nah, U hear me wrong! I be reaction-gauging dummies! But DLG looks bad cos he attacked me for my dumb post!
DLG:
You be reaction gauging? Oh now I see, sweet play! You be cool.
Fatcat:
How does it make sense for Psyche to post a reaction gauging post and then vote for the person who reacts exactly as a townie should.
Farcry:
Hummm!!!? How Psyche not logical! I vote for Fatcat! Explain, explain, explain!
Fatcat:
I've already explained.
Farcry:
I be scum-hunter, yahooo!!!
DLG:
He be bandwagoning Psyche! (I was second to vote for Psyche) Psyche now my cool friend, Fatcat be mafia! He be caught in crossfire!

Bravo to the three of you, bravo.

DLG, saying I was sheeping and bandwagoning because I voted for Psyche second makes absolutely zero sense. Also saying I was "buddying" with you because I shared your sound logic (at the time) that Psyche was acting suspicious is absolute BS. You're really playing an illogical game, and you're looking very, very mafia at the moment.

UNVOTE: Psyche
VOTE: DLG
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #41 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:07 pm

Post by FatCat »

scummy

@ Ellibereth
Agreed. Vote, please?

@ Deltabacon

In post 13, FatCat wrote:
In post 8, Deltabacon wrote:Red, but I dont follow football that much.

Come on you reds. Your a good man in my eyes.

scummy

@ Ellibereth
Agreed. Vote, please?

@ Deltabacon

Hi Junpei,

I never said that Psyche's stupidity in his first post was null. I voted for him in my first post, then DLG said as a reply to Deltabacon "why vote for anyone else, scum's been found." ie. Psyche

I replied saying, "can we be sure Psyche's mafia, it would be a stupid post from mafia and a town". I never said it's "null", I think it's more heavily weighted towards mafia, I think anything that seems suspicious or illogical, is always more weighted towards mafia. I just asked can we be sure of Psyche's guilt, because at the time DLG seemed to be very strongly of the opinion we could. If you read the above quotes, you can see, it's all there in black and white.

My saying that it would be a stupid post for both a mafia and a town seems to have caused a lot of confusion, and I really hope this clears up some of the confusion which you and Farside have.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by FatCat »

OK my reads so far:-

Psyche-
Your lines so far have been weird, but there's a good chance you're a townie playing around with a weird gambit
Farcry-
To be honest, you're using logic, although logic has misguided you to suspect me, I still think you're a townie and I definitely haven't helped my case by being short with you and posting the mocking dialogue.
Junpei
- You had a chance to make it L-1 against me, and didn't, in fact you did the opposite, made it clear to me I had to explain myself better instead of squabbling with Farcry, now that I have you're saying I look innocent. This in my eyes makes it 100% certain that you're a townie.
DGM-
Nailed on mafia. Being illogical and telling lies. Saying I was sheeping and trying to buddy him, when I simply was the second person to vote for Psyche, after Psyche posted a VERY suspect post.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Post by FatCat »

@Farside.

I've played games before but not here. Yes, I've seen many stupid plays by both townies and mafia. Except where I play it they're called villagers and werewolves :-) It's not on a mafia/werewolf only forum though, so we take it a little less seriously, it's more about the fun than the competitiveness.

I'd prefer not to link to the games if that is OK with you, because if I did you'd easily be able to get my real name and location, and I'd prefer for that not to be disclosed for paranoia reasons ;-)

@Psyche. You may have thought you were "transparent in your frivolity", as you so delicately put it. But the reality is, I don't know you from Adam. I thought it was very possible you were just a stupid guy acting stupid. But now that I realize that you are a powerhouse intellect and wordsmith, and I am a lowly man with poor reading comprehension skills, it should be more transparent to me in the future when you're being frivolous.

@Junpei. Nah she wasn't, when I took a step back it became obvious her main issue was over the confusion with the whole "it would be stupid for a townie or mafia to say that" thing. It was all a big Hoo Ha over nothing.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by FatCat »

It's just my rather simplistic view of the game. Townies use logic to get the bad guys, it's like solving a puzzle, voting patterns and lines of argument reveal all. Mafia use deceit, lies, and inventive thinking to throw them off the scent, but slip up when their arguments and votes become illogical and it's clear to the town that a townie would never vote, argue or think that way the baddie is posting.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Post by FatCat »

In post 53, Psyche wrote:
unvote

In post 51, FatCat wrote:It's just my rather simplistic view of the game. Townies use logic to get the bad guys, it's like solving a puzzle, voting patterns and lines of argument reveal all. Mafia use deceit, lies, and inventive thinking to throw them off the scent, but slip up when their arguments and votes become illogical and it's clear to the town that a townie would never vote, argue or think that way the baddie is posting.

I remember those days! And it's so useful to know the Theory of Scumminess that guides your scumhunting. Puts your whole iso into perspective!

The game of mafia is one of psychology, not of reasoning. Reasoning's a lot easier to do, but sadly it isn't so.
Instead of looking for inconsistencies, we must look for intentions. Such is our curse...

Unless you are scum. Then your curse is knowledge that you will die by hanging.

Funny, our style of mafia hunting is different, but we both come to the conclusion that the same man is guilty!

There are many paths to the top of the mountain, but the view is always the same :-D
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:17 am

Post by FatCat »

In post 58, DLG wrote:
Junpei wrote:DLG: How is this slot I quoted null-town when Deltabacon is scum for avoiding game content by posting but not posting anything which could be read as any alignment? That's exactly what Ellibereth did here.

The answer seems self-evident, if you don't change what I said.
DLG wrote:Ellibereth - null but on the Town side for not jumping the easy Psyche wagon
Deltabacon - Scum for avoiding game content, but being willing to answer an out of game question directed at him

Ellibereth's post was in response to game content. He didn't jump on the Psyche wagon which would be pretty easy for scum to do in those circumstances (see FatCat). Note that Ellibereth's post and FatCat's vote both came before my Post #12. This is important in regards to the sheeping accusation against FatCat.

Deltabacon, however, answered a non-game related question, but specifically did not say anything game related.

Neither post was strongly indicative of alignment, but the subtle difference was good enough to separate null-Town and null-scum.

Junpei wrote:I must have missed the sheeping case on FatCat, could you explain it?

It's the sequence of events.

In post 4, DLG wrote:That's truly scummy of you. Why?

In post 7, FatCat wrote:Psyche, not posting until something suspicious happens isn't good for the town or the game. Why would you do this?

Same accusation, more words from FatCat.

Couple that with
In post 22, FatCat wrote:Well sir, you were won over quite easily.

This in response to me jumping off Psyche after Psyche came back swinging. It reads to me like FatCat was disappointed he no longer had me driving and rallying the Psyche wagon (Post #12) to shield his own involvement.

Dude are you barking mad? You seem to think "jumping on the Psyche wagon" is a damning black mark against someones name, when the truth is Psyche's post was extremely suspicious and he deserved to be voted against.

As for the part where you say I was disappointed I no longer had you driving and rallying the Psyche Wagon, I think you really need to have a sit down with your ego. Your reasoning seems to be that I'm a mafia because I was looking to sycophantically sheep with you in order to get Psyche wagoned, as you are a great and powerful leader of men. Let's see can you drive and rally enough support to prevent your own lynching, buddy.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:26 am

Post by FatCat »

The reason I'm bothered you suspect me, is your arguments against me are poor and ill-thought out.

There is much more evidence to suggest you are infact a mafia, and I think that is plain for all the town to see.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #66 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:46 am

Post by FatCat »

Yeah I'm happy to let it go, I'm sick of your yapping and you look 10 times more guilty.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by FatCat »

@farside- I didn't bother answering DGBs laboured questions because they either covering old crowd or waffle.

If you have any questions for me yourself, please present them, and I'll see can I help you with them.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:59 am

Post by FatCat »

In post 77, DLG wrote:
FatCat wrote:@farside- I didn't bother answering DGBs laboured questions because they either covering old crowd or waffle.

How about this?

You maybe provide some quotes, or something to support your accusations. Mudslinging is easy.

FatCat wrote:Nailed on mafia. Being illogical and telling lies.

Still haven't seen the lies accusation supported, despite asking for it. Nor have I seen a retraction.
FatCat wrote:You seem to think "jumping on the Psyche wagon" is a damning black mark against someones name

Wrong, but how'd you come to this conclusion?

farside22 wrote:DLG: moments I think town and moments I go whaaaaatttt. I don't like the few moments where I felt he followed me (FC vote) or the congrates post (seeing his comment as a scretch).

Sure, I followed you onto FatCat. My problems with him started before you ever posted, though. I felt my vote was better used on a wagon of two than isolated out by itself on Junpei.

I wasn't congratulating you on seeing that, I was saying that the unintended consequence of reinforcing my read on you was a good outcome of me stretching the FatCat case.

I'm still happy with my vote. The basic gist is that FatCat is far too touchy over my push on him. He throws mud, but can't back things up. Where that fails, he resorts to personal insults to try to enhance his "case". There is a sense that he's really frustrated that I won't just give him a free pass.

I also feel that he isn't truly interested in getting me lynched as much as making me shut up. There is no rallying cry feeling from him. He's just satisfied that "you look 10 times more guilty."

I guess he's just above having to respond to my "yapping and labored questions." Logic isn't the end-all-be-all to this game. The fundamental emotional response of being angry at being pressured is a more likely scum reaction.

More votes would enhance this.

DLG, you have me literally tearing my hair out here. I'll try answering your questions, but you'll no doubt reply by talking in riddles again. You're telling lies saying I jumped on the Psyche wagon, he made a very suspicious post and I was only the second person to vote for him.

Also how can you say "there's no rallying cry" from me to try and get you lynched, this is horse-manure, I'm busting my ass trying to get people to see what a phony and how illogical your reasoning is.

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE if you got lynched.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:28 am

Post by FatCat »

In post 82, DLG wrote:
FatCat wrote:I'm busting my ass trying to get people to see what a phony and how illogical your reasoning is.

Phony, not at all.

Illogical, perhaps. Certainly guided much more by feel/gut. Thing is, I've often found myself after a game thinking that my gut feelings were far more accurate than my logically inspired reads.
FatCat wrote:Yeah I'm happy to let it go, I'm sick of your yapping and you look 10 times more guilty.

This does not indicate a desire to lynch. It indicates a desire to make sure you "look" better and make sure I shut up.

That's scum mind-set.

Psyche wrote:For now, I'll return to voting DLG

Careful, I might actually get lynched.

Will your defense on Day 2 be that it was a splash-making vote?

Point 1. DLG makes a desperate plee to explain his irrationality.
Point 2. Again, you're talking complete and utter horse-manure, how does me saying "You look 10 times more guilty than me" when we're both tied on two votes each not look like an effort to lynch? And how, how, how does it look like an effort to shut you up when it's clearly a very goading statement. What you are saying makes NO sense.
Point 3. You will get lynched, and rightfully so.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:28 am

Post by FatCat »

I know you're a mafia.
I know I'm town.

It would be a one in seven random guess to who else is a mafia.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:44 am

Post by FatCat »

In post 65, DLG wrote:Cool, we disagree.

I'm good with letting this back and forth go and letting everyone else make their own reads off of it.

FatCat says, "Lynch DLG!"

DLG says, "Lynch FatCat!"

Does that about sum it up?

In post 66, FatCat wrote:Yeah I'm happy to let it go, I'm sick of your yapping and you look 10 times more guilty.

DLG wrote:
I also feel that he isn't truly interested in getting me lynched as much as making me shut up. There is no rallying cry feeling from him. He's just satisfied that "you look 10 times more guilty.

Do you see what's wrong here? You suggest we drop our back and forth, and I agree, because we're covering old ground and it isn't good for the town. Then you go on to suggest I'm mafia because I dropped the issue, despite the fact it was you who suggest we did so.

I think maybe you're more of a right brained person, you seem to go on emotions and your logic is deeply, deeply flawed.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #95 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:23 am

Post by FatCat »

Slaxx- DLG is acting very mafia, do you really think the simple fact he noticed you never mentioned anything about Bacon helps to clear his name?
If both you and Bacon were both mafia, you surely would have included at least one point about him for camouflage. and you definitely wouldn't have highlighted one of his posts and simply said it was good. How suspicious would that have looked!

I think it's just DLG's usual gobbledygock coming from his mafia gob.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #112 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by FatCat »

In post 102, Junpei wrote:

FatCat: Pick three posts that aren't by DLG to comment on that you haven't commented on yet. Your obsession with DLG is troubling and narrowminded.

DLG wrote:
@ FatCat
If you're interested, read some of my other games. It might change your opinion regarding my capacity for logic.

DLG is a mafia, I feel my read is dead-on. We just need to lynch him, and we were nearly there, there's no smoke without fire, and a cat as fishy as him needs to get some street justice from the boys! Slaxx could be the other mafia, we were close to getting DLG and getting some structure on the game, but he came in and saved his man, now all that's being talked is a whole load of waffle and we're just going over the same ground constantly, I feel I'm a movie star, but unfortunately I ain't Tom Cruise, I'm Bill Murray and this is Ground Hog Day.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by FatCat »

In post 99, Slaxx wrote:

You had a chance to make it L-1 against me, and didn't, in fact you did the opposite, made it clear to me I had to explain myself better instead of squabbling with Farcry, now that I have you're saying I look innocent. This in my eyes makes it 100% certain that you're a townie.

^-Although I think FatCat is town for that upon reread, its bad bad logic. In a nine player game there is totally a chance scum would defend a townie and help him avoid a lynch, especially if he's new. You'll wind up unknowingly becoming his bitch later in the game.

This is clearly an effort to align me against Junpei, saying that I will become his bitch later in the game, hoping that I'll take a "I ain't no ones bitch!!" attitude. You are using very little fact and stirring up a lot of emotion to defend DLG and stir up hatred towards Junpei.

I suspect we may have found the second mafia. And his name is Staxx. Coming out of the blocks firing to save his buddy DLG!
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #156 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:32 am

Post by FatCat »

Give me reasons for and against voting Delta.

He looks like an innocent in my eyes.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:44 am

Post by FatCat »

In post 160, farside22 wrote:

In post 156, FatCat wrote:Give me reasons for and against voting Delta.

He looks like an innocent in my eyes.

WHO ELSE BESIDE DGL DO YOU THINK IS SCUM?

I swear to God you keep ignoring my fucking questions on purpose.

Young lady, I would appreciate you not taking that tone with me.

It's 75%+ that DGL is a mafia, anyone with a brain in their head can see that.

Therefore, I'm being very careful before pointing my figure at anyone else.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #178 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:52 am

Post by FatCat »

Because you came in and saved his bacon when he was L-1 and was looking as guilty as sin.

Is that that difficult to understand?
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:16 am

Post by FatCat »

I don't know why you included a picture of Willy Wonka, because the Roald Dahl book which most closely relates to you and your cronies is "The Twits".
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:59 am

Post by FatCat »

What is all this mass-claim nonsense. This is a flavorless game.

All players are either Vanilla Town or Mafia Goon.

Not too hard to understand.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:04 am

Post by FatCat »

In post 188, Junpei wrote:
In post 187, FatCat wrote:All players are either Vanilla Town or Mafia Goon.

That'd be mountainous. Flavorless means that there is no game flavor - no death scenes, lynch scenes, opening game flavor. And if you really believe this then why did you not just vote Delta who claimed something other than Vanilla Town?

Cos I wasn't too sure dummy!
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:09 am

Post by FatCat »

I "reaction gauging" lololol
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #196 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:11 am

Post by FatCat »

Nah, my village team, is comprised solely of vanilla villagers.

I got Vanilla Villager.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:21 am

Post by FatCat »

Oh sorry Psyche, I didn't realize I should have copied and pasted exactly what the PM said...

Yes I'm clearly a mafia because I couldn't copy and paste the PM, despite the fact the exact same PM is on page 1.

Psyche you're getting pretty over-excited here. What are you so psyched up about?
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #203 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:23 am

Post by FatCat »

It wasn't a reaction test, I was being sarcastic.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:25 am

Post by FatCat »

In post 187, FatCat wrote:What is all this mass-claim nonsense. This is a flavorless game.

All players are either Vanilla Town or Mafia Goon.

OK I said this. And Psyche's claim was that I must be mafia because Bacon had claimed cop and if I was a villager I would have voted for him.

Psyche, I obviously knew I may have been incorrect about what exactly Vanilla game is, I really just wanted confirmation, I'm sorry if I sounded a bit hasty, I'm just watching the football at the same time as I'm playing.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #207 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:26 am

Post by FatCat »

In post 205, Junpei wrote:
In post 193, FatCat wrote:I "reaction gauging" lololol

So then explain this post?

It was a joke broski.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #210 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:31 am

Post by FatCat »

I thought at the start of the game it was 7 v. 2. no PR.

But when people started asking for mass-claims and shit and nobody scolded them I knew I was probably wrong.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #211 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:33 am

Post by FatCat »

In post 204, Psyche wrote:
In post 201, FatCat wrote:Oh sorry Psyche, I didn't realize I should have copied and pasted exactly what the PM said...

Yes I'm clearly a mafia because I couldn't copy and paste the PM, despite the fact the exact same PM is on page 1.

Psyche you're getting pretty over-excited here. What are you so psyched up about?

:/

Villager. Where did Villager come from?

I got vanilla townie, I got vanilla villager, I got vanilla city-boy, it's all the same who gives a fuck lol
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #213 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:38 am

Post by FatCat »

OK let me rephrase. I KNEW I was incorrect about what exactly vanilla meant, I just wanted to know in what way I was incorrect.

One things for sure though, you're doing the right thing voting DLG.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:46 am

Post by FatCat »

Cos I felt like shaking shit up yo!
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #217 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:51 am

Post by FatCat »

Write down in your notes that I'm an alpha male.

An alpha male doesn't just ASK!!
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:17 am

Post by FatCat »

In post 216, Junpei wrote:..So you're trolling?

I'm going to just write down in my notes that FatCat said something incredibly ridiculous and frantically and erroneously tried to cover up his failing which inadvertently gave up his role well after the fact. It is scummy especially considering that the stupid idea he posted contradicts his actions.

OK looks like something good came from that massive mess.

Looks like while Junpei has gone on the offense, he's left massive holes in his defense. Ones which I am going to pick apart to show his guilt.

1. Very keen to show you're making notes, suspicious, but not the most suspicious thing. Oh no...

2. You're upset and angry at me for revealing my role (vanilla townie), yet are still happy to say I'm scummy in literally the next sentence!! Obviously you KNOW I'm a townie (cos you're a mafia), but are still attacking me nonetheless by accepting the fact I'm a townie, but branding my play scummy!!! Illogical Junpei, completely illogical!

Are you a mafia Junpei, you're definitely close to the dangerzone in my eyes.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:20 am

Post by FatCat »

Now I think about it more, what a slip! WHAT A SLIP!!

Good game Junpei

FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #230 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:33 am

Post by FatCat »

Point one was only an appetizer for point two.

The cat has caught the dog.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #232 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:37 am

Post by FatCat »

OK. I withdraw point one. But point two is damning for Junpei I'm afraid.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #237 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:49 am

Post by FatCat »

Sorry Junpei, I don't talk to mafia, direct your questions elsewhere, I'm not going to help you.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #241 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:29 am

Post by FatCat »

In post 212, Junpei wrote:
In post 203, FatCat wrote:It wasn't a reaction test, I was being sarcastic.

You were being sarcastic. You thus knew that what you were saying was ridiculous.

In post 206, FatCat wrote:I obviously knew I
may
have been incorrect about what exactly Vanilla game is, I really just wanted confirmation

You wanted confirmation. You thus did not know if what you were saying was ridiculous or not.

It's tough not to vote you right now, but DLG goes first, he's got lots of support, we can work from there.

Also, if you've been following the game, you'd know that it would be dumb, dumb dumb to say you'd like to vote for me, but DLG goes first, I've been borderline obsessive in my pursuit of DLG, there's no way we're both guilty.

More huge holes in your logic.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #258 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:58 am

Post by FatCat »

Not too sure how many votes I have, but know I'm bordering on trouble.

Has anyone ever put any heat on Fatside? She seems to be getting a bit of a free pass, it's the second time she's jumped on my back when I've came under fire. Either possible mafia or someone with a serious chip on her shoulder.

DRG- I poked serious holes in his logic and he's been on my case every since. Possible mafia.

Juniper- Serious holes in his story, possibly a mafia looking for blood.

Staxxx- A complete hothead and bully, uses a lot of foul language and insists on putting people down. Maybe just someone with personal issues and not a mafia.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:43 am

Post by FatCat »

Yo elli.

I'm town 2. Very good chance that DLG and Farside are the 2 mafia.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #261 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:50 am

Post by FatCat »

I know that I'm probably gonna go down soon, and to be honest I'm not overly disappointed. I feel I probably can't contribute much more, but also feel my life and death certainly won't be in vein.

I think Farside is guilty. She's jumped on my back twice now, and seems to want to hate me that bit too much.

I also think DLG really has to go too, I could be wrong about this read, but think he should have bit the bullet a couple of pages ago.

Listen to this dying mans words!
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #265 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by FatCat »

In post 264, Junpei wrote:DLG:

1. You won't change my opinion on this - I think you had ample reason to unvote Psyche, I just think that you failed to do it naturally.

2. Uh... I forgot about that explanation... I can accept it.

3. You said:
Which means he doesn't want to slip up, and he doesn't want to be involved in making that something scummy happen. Self preserving and not wanting to scumhunt.

If he didn't want to slip up, he wouldn't be posting, if he didn't want to get involved in anything (everything can make something scummy happen, e.g. rvs) he wouldn't be posting. Sounds like you only paid attention to his first post.

In post 88, FatCat wrote:I think maybe you're more of a right brained person, you seem to go on emotions and your logic is deeply, deeply flawed.

Here's the insult. No where does he say you are scum because you are right brained, he just says that you must be right brained because your logic is deeply deeply flawed.

4/2. Okay - Why was it a good idea to disengage, and why was that reason no longer applicable when you reengaged, and is it scummy to disengage?

5. You forgot the last part, but I included it in 4/2.

FatCat:
What happened to your confidence in DLg/Junpei scum?

Where am I?

Did you forget who you're voting for?

OK, OK, I get the picture.

UNVOTE: Junpei
VOTE: DLG
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #266 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by FatCat »

In post 263, Slaxx wrote:
In post 259, Ellibereth wrote:P.S.
I NO LEAVE YET
SPEED REVISE

Iknal is Town
Psyche is Town
Junpei is Town
Slaxx is Town
Delta obv (sorry >.<)

farside
fatcat
DLG

left

yeahyeah
BYE

Elli. Iknal Town?

Meh, only if FatCat is scum.

Also, DLG+Fatcat I think is improbable. If DLG had pushed psyche AFTER fatcat, I would say impossible, but since Fatcat seems to be reckless I can see him pushing the same person his buddy did, though I still feel its unlikely.

Psyche, Junpei, Delta, Slaxx, Elli. All town.

(Farside, Iknal, FatCat, DLG): not so much.

I will do partner exlusions probably tomorrow, I would prefer no one eactually hammer or anything until after I shovel them out.

Elli, for obvious reasons don't WIFOM the prot target, since youre not doctor. preaching to the choir etc but just a reminder.

I am a vanilla town.

DLG and Farside are the ones you need to be looking at.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #267 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by FatCat »

But lynch me if you want, I don't care, my death will not be in vein and I will be remembered in the afterlife as a hero the same way I am known now in life as a coward!!
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #284 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:15 am

Post by FatCat »

farside22 wrote:
In post 281, Slaxx wrote:Oh Farside, you jinxed it by saying flailing

Psyche knows what Im talking about

Flailing is a bad word now? :eek:

Nah I'm sure there is an inside joke I'm unaware of. :shrug:

Maybe. I might be flailing. But I am a town. I doubt farside cares about this though, massive chip on her shoulder.

I guess the flailing record is ten for ten.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:55 am

Post by FatCat »

In post 285, Psyche wrote:
In post 280, farside22 wrote:
In post 275, Psyche wrote:I had something typed about farside's case...but I may as well let FatCat have his say.

I'm a bit confused about this game. Everything is too ambiguous.

Am I ambiguous? 
I always think I'm straight and to the point. 

The main point I had with FC was how he goes back and forth when claiming about whether it was reactionary or not. Then starts the OMGUS when cornered and questioned by Jun. Then switches to me when I vote for him. Basically reads as scared scum, flailing at this point.

Depending on FatCat's alliance, this is either a towntell or a scumtell. If FatCat is scum, you're almost definitely town, and if FatCat is town, the likelihood that you are scum rises more significantly than it would if you actually began flailing.

Though recent experience has made me doubt this a bit, your flailing accusation definitely constitutes a tell of some sort. But the way you do it here is too innocuous to do anything about it. I've simply become a bit more suspicious of you.

Oh, and about the one being accused of flailing. Flailing increases the chances that you are scum by only
just
a smidge. It's basically a null tell. Accusing town of flailing is actually more of a scumtell than someone pointing out that you are flailing.

In post 284, FatCat wrote:
farside22 wrote:
In post 281, Slaxx wrote:Oh Farside, you jinxed it by saying flailing

Psyche knows what Im talking about

Flailing is a bad word now?  :eek: 

Nah I'm sure there is an inside joke I'm unaware of. :shrug:

Maybe.  I might be flailing.  But I am a town.  I doubt farside cares about this though, massive chip on her shoulder.

I guess the flailing record is ten for ten.

*processes that farside is female*

So...FatCat's not addressing the case. But I think he's town and am in the mood to explain why. I hope that's okay; I think leaving FatCat to fend for himself will only lead to a mislynch.

In post 274, farside22 wrote:Lets look at the multiple inconsistencies that is FC:

In post 215, FatCat wrote:Cos I felt like shaking shit up yo!

Says last he was trying to shake things up, however he kept insisting prior that he was not reaction hunting.

In post 207, FatCat wrote:
In post 205, Junpei wrote:
In post 193, FatCat wrote:I "reaction gauging" lololol

So then explain this post?

It was a joke broski.

He claims he was joking. Shaking things up is a form of gauging reactions last I checked.

Then we have the votes and back and forth on who is scum with little to OMGUS reasoning:

In post 213, FatCat wrote:OK let me rephrase.  I KNEW I was incorrect about what exactly vanilla meant, I just wanted to know in what way I was incorrect.

One things for sure though, you're doing the right thing voting DLG.

Vote for DLG is good.

In post 224, FatCat wrote:Now I think about it more, what a slip! WHAT A SLIP!!

Good game Junpei

OMGUS Junpei

In post 258, FatCat wrote:Not too sure how many votes I have, but know I'm bordering on trouble.

Has anyone ever put any heat on Fatside?  She seems to be getting a bit of a free pass, it's the second time she's jumped on my back when I've came under fire.  Either possible mafia or someone with a serious chip on her shoulder.

Pointing finger at a person for no reason. Seems to "forget" I was the first to point out issues with him early in the game and question him that he did not answer repeatedly. Somehow that is not scum hunting for him?

In post 260, FatCat wrote:Yo elli.

I'm town 2.  Very good chance that DLG and Farside are the 2 mafia.

Something he never stated before till I voted him.

In post 261, FatCat wrote:I know that I'm probably gonna go down soon, and to be honest I'm not overly disappointed.  I feel I probably can't contribute much more, but also feel my  life and death certainly won't be in vein.

I think Farside is guilty.  She's jumped on my back twice now, and seems to want to hate me that bit too much.

I also think DLG really has to go too, I could be wrong about this read, but think he should have bit the bullet a couple of pages ago.

Listen to this dying mans words!

OMGUS how dare you vote me again.

OMGUS isn't a scumtell, sorry. It's even weaker than flailing. In fact, my studies may even end up suggesting that OMGUSing is a towntell since scum are so loath to do it. Doing it over and over again doesn't change this. All OMGUS is, is bad play. 

Also, when people say "yo", they're either being hipsters or deliberately silly (i.e., joking). 215 can't be taken seriously due to its wording and context.

FatCat's a VI. VI is a rude term, but that's the perfect term. The ways he decides to attack and defend himself just read like inexperienced town. There's some good theory on this that I read in the MD forum...I'll bring it up if ncessary. But repeatedly engaging in bad play without engaging in circumspection, assertively pushing positions with fundamentally problematic assumptions about what counts as scumplay, and a general ignorance about scummy behavior and that he should avoid it —

It all suggests that he's VI. And town. 

I need to check farside's meta and see if her opinion of OMGUS is as high as she demonstrates in this attack. If not, we've caught scum.

In post 286, Psyche wrote:Haha! Found it, and thus scum.

Her most recent evaluation of the OMGUS tell...
I have come to learn that OMGUS is a null tell.

Hitchhiker's Mafia, late 2011, farside was town

The rest of her posts up to the ones in this thread, though they refer to OMGUS with reasonable degree of distaste, do not even attempt to use OMGUS accusations as a significant selling point for a lynch.

So while it's possible that farside has changed her belief about OMGUS since this post, I doubt it. I find it more likely that farside's just trying to get an easy target lynched.

vote farside

WAGON A GO GO.

Rolling like a big shot. Excellent analyze.

Fatside, your defensiveness is making you look more and more guilty. Can you not admit that my play has been very idiotic on the whole? Can you not say there's a chance I'm just a dumb newbie? You don't even entertain the fact that it's possible I'm just a VI and you say with 100% certainty that I am scum, scum, scum... Most suspicious young lady! How can you be so sure?

I think the fact your keep chastising me for OMGUSs, and it's been revealed you actually find OMGUSs a nulltell when you're a townie is damning.

Most peculiar. I may be the village idiot, but at least I'm going to be on the side which sees your butt behind bars!

UNVOTE: Unvote.
VOTE: Farside22
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #300 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:09 pm

Post by FatCat »

In post 297, DLG wrote:I'm nonplussed by FatCat's latest posts.

@ Psyche
Is it that farside22 looks scummy which makes FatCat look townie? Or, the other way around? Or, a combination that melded together?

I think had anyone suggested FatCat was a VI while attacking him instead of defending him, he would've screamed about it, not reveled in it.

I can accept your (Psyche) desire to prevent a lynch of a player you're reading as Town. But, do you think FatCat's response with respect to your castigation of him makes sense? I mean, how does he cheerlead his own idiocy as a Town indicator?

I'm still not swayed with respect to farside22 being scum. I'm not convinced that FatCat is just a mislynch begging to happen.

Don't be perplexed. I haven't been been putting in great effort since day 1 or 2. This is my first game and I had no idea these games were taken so seriously or went on for so long, I will happily say I am the village idiot.

That being said, I made a commitment to Amrun when I started this game that I wouldn't flake, so I am happy to see the game through to the end. I'm not going to put in the same levels of research or be as meticulous in what I say as Junpei, Psyche or Slaxx are. If the town went to lynch me, that's fine, I'm not the most useful poster in this thread (although it would be a misslynch). This will be my first and last game on this site, this site isn't really for me.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #315 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:43 am

Post by FatCat »

Farside's self-vote is a bit crazy and completely out of character for how she's been playing so far. From the game's I've played so far self-voting has been a massive mafia-tell, but I would have thought Farside22 would be wiser than this.

Bizarre.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:06 am

Post by FatCat »

Farcry, how can you be so sure I'm a mafia? Even if you think you have great reads, it's still a guessing game and you could be wrong.

I'm worried that you'll be lynched, and turn out to be a town, and then I'll be the second townie lynched.

That thought in reverse hasn't even crossed your mind... Your just a constant barrage of hate towards me. It's very suspicious, and makes me feel you don't have the towns best interests at heart.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #320 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:31 am

Post by FatCat »

I think there's a good % chance you're scum. I just don't know for sure.

I have played werewolf before on a different forum, but the format was completely different, there was 20 players and there was a lynch and munch every night, and it the game was played in a less serious, merry fashion.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #343 (isolation #59) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:08 am

Post by FatCat »

Farside, you may be scum, but you're not going town without a fight! You've really searched for the hero inside yourself.

Psyche, you're very indecisive, you vote Farside, she posts a load of old hat, and you just go "Oh yeah that's fine, unvote". Come on man! You gotta follow your heart.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #345 (isolation #60) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:10 am

Post by FatCat »

In post 344, farside22 wrote:
FatCat wrote:Farside, you may be scum, but you're not going town without a fight! You've really searched for the hero inside yourself.

Psyche, you're very indecisive, you vote Farside, she posts a load of old hat, and you just go "Oh yeah that's fine, unvote". Come on man! You gotta follow your heart.

^ Look scum scared of being lynched.
You just keeping pushing my mislynch. You have fun explaining tomorrow all those points I posted against you and your scum buddy when I flip town. :mrgreen:

Farside, if I was mafia and you were town, I would KNOW you're town. Yet your post reads like I would be shocked out of my shoes if you flip town, and my identity as a mafia would be revealed. Makes very little sense, weird.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #388 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by FatCat »

Hey Junpei...why are you voting for me I'm town:-(

Are you anxious to see someone lynched?
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #390 (isolation #62) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:24 pm

Post by FatCat »

Farside, pretty interesting change of vote when I was L-1, despite that fact for the last week you've been bleating like a sheep that I was guilty. If you genuinely think I'm guilty why did you change your vote, do you give a shit whether the town catch a guilty man or not? Evidently not. Combine that with you voting for yourself to make you L-1 in the past, it's pretty obvious you're a mafia suffering from fancy play syndrome.

I don't give a monkey's uncle about saving my own soul, it's pretty obvious you're guilty, I know how you're gonna play if off when I get lynched "oh ignore him, he was the VI, he was clueless", but my fellow villagers are too wise for that.

Farside, you may win this battle, but you will lose the war.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #396 (isolation #63) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:33 am

Post by FatCat »

Know this farside. When I die, they will sing ballads of my name in the taverns of the town, they will erect a statue of me in the town square. Parents will name their male first borns after me.

"Fatcat, the handsome martyr!!" they shall sing, "died revealing the guilt of she-devil Farside!"
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #399 (isolation #64) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:48 am

Post by FatCat »

In post 398, DLG wrote:
In post 396, FatCat wrote:Know this farside. When I die, they will sing ballads of my name in the taverns of the town, they will erect a statue of me in the town square. Parents will name their male first borns after me.

"Fatcat, the handsome martyr!!" they shall sing, "died revealing the guilt of she-devil Farside!"

Holy hell! It must be incredibly fun to play knowing you don't care what-so-ever what anyone thinks about your play. I'm not kidding. This has got to be unadulterated fun for you.

How about this verse?

"I named my son FatCat, the self-proclaimed martyr,
God, how I wish I'd had a daughter!"

Richly comic DLG. You may not want to name your firstborn son Fatcat at the moment. But if you truly are a townie, your heart my guide you differently as the game progresses.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #416 (isolation #65) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:12 am

Post by FatCat »

Welcome new players. The names Fatcat, I'm the town hero and all around nice guy-

I wish you both good luck and hopefully we can catch some mafioso.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #441 (isolation #66) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:00 pm

Post by FatCat »

The game isn't rocket science. I'm not mafia. I'm just a bad player in the traditional sense of the word. Farcry is a very obvious mafia, but the town seem too lazy to lynch her.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #514 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:24 pm

Post by FatCat »

what the fuck, I have 5 votes, does that not mean i'm dead and shit?

I really don't understand this game :-(
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #515 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:25 pm

Post by FatCat »

Fatcat is dead, he's a Vanilla clown.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #516 (isolation #69) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:25 pm

Post by FatCat »

Vanilla town i mean
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #535 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:10 am

Post by FatCat »

I'm very upset with how day 1 went. I'm sorry to all my fellow townies if I let you down.

You've got to stand up to the scum and show them that us town men don't mess around. You've got to avenge my death, you've got to do this one for me.

Thanks Amrun for running this game, I am very appreciative.

Fatcat.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”