Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:32 am

Post by Amrun »

Slaxx replaces Robbnva, effective immediately.

I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:33 am

Post by Slaxx »

LITERALLY IMMEDIATELY

I've been stalking you guys but let me reread
DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:36 am

Post by DLG »

FatCat wrote:@farside- I didn't bother answering DGBs laboured questions because they either covering old crowd or waffle.

How about this?

You maybe provide some quotes, or something to support your accusations. Mudslinging is easy.

FatCat wrote:Nailed on mafia. Being illogical and telling lies.

Still haven't seen the lies accusation supported, despite asking for it. Nor have I seen a retraction.
FatCat wrote:You seem to think "jumping on the Psyche wagon" is a damning black mark against someones name

Wrong, but how'd you come to this conclusion?

farside22 wrote:DLG: moments I think town and moments I go whaaaaatttt. I don't like the few moments where I felt he followed me (FC vote) or the congrates post (seeing his comment as a scretch).

Sure, I followed you onto FatCat. My problems with him started before you ever posted, though. I felt my vote was better used on a wagon of two than isolated out by itself on Junpei.

I wasn't congratulating you on seeing that, I was saying that the unintended consequence of reinforcing my read on you was a good outcome of me stretching the FatCat case.

I'm still happy with my vote. The basic gist is that FatCat is far too touchy over my push on him. He throws mud, but can't back things up. Where that fails, he resorts to personal insults to try to enhance his "case". There is a sense that he's really frustrated that I won't just give him a free pass.

I also feel that he isn't truly interested in getting me lynched as much as making me shut up. There is no rallying cry feeling from him. He's just satisfied that "you look 10 times more guilty."

I guess he's just above having to respond to my "yapping and labored questions." Logic isn't the end-all-be-all to this game. The fundamental emotional response of being angry at being pressured is a more likely scum reaction.

More votes would enhance this.
If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:59 am

Post by FatCat »

In post 77, DLG wrote:
FatCat wrote:@farside- I didn't bother answering DGBs laboured questions because they either covering old crowd or waffle.

How about this?

You maybe provide some quotes, or something to support your accusations. Mudslinging is easy.

FatCat wrote:Nailed on mafia. Being illogical and telling lies.

Still haven't seen the lies accusation supported, despite asking for it. Nor have I seen a retraction.
FatCat wrote:You seem to think "jumping on the Psyche wagon" is a damning black mark against someones name

Wrong, but how'd you come to this conclusion?

farside22 wrote:DLG: moments I think town and moments I go whaaaaatttt. I don't like the few moments where I felt he followed me (FC vote) or the congrates post (seeing his comment as a scretch).

Sure, I followed you onto FatCat. My problems with him started before you ever posted, though. I felt my vote was better used on a wagon of two than isolated out by itself on Junpei.

I wasn't congratulating you on seeing that, I was saying that the unintended consequence of reinforcing my read on you was a good outcome of me stretching the FatCat case.

I'm still happy with my vote. The basic gist is that FatCat is far too touchy over my push on him. He throws mud, but can't back things up. Where that fails, he resorts to personal insults to try to enhance his "case". There is a sense that he's really frustrated that I won't just give him a free pass.

I also feel that he isn't truly interested in getting me lynched as much as making me shut up. There is no rallying cry feeling from him. He's just satisfied that "you look 10 times more guilty."

I guess he's just above having to respond to my "yapping and labored questions." Logic isn't the end-all-be-all to this game. The fundamental emotional response of being angry at being pressured is a more likely scum reaction.

More votes would enhance this.

DLG, you have me literally tearing my hair out here. I'll try answering your questions, but you'll no doubt reply by talking in riddles again. You're telling lies saying I jumped on the Psyche wagon, he made a very suspicious post and I was only the second person to vote for him.

Also how can you say "there's no rallying cry" from me to try and get you lynched, this is horse-manure, I'm busting my ass trying to get people to see what a phony and how illogical your reasoning is.

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE if you got lynched.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:59 am

Post by Slaxx »

#3- Slight town read on Psyche. I've read the whole thread already but even when I read it earlier it was pretty evident he was fishing for reactions.
#11 by Elli is humorous
#13 makes FatCat likely town unless Psyche is scum- could have easily left an opening there for a later bandwagon but decided to call the bad logic of psyche votes out.

Actually scratch that, FatCat was already voting Psyche. So whatever, it means nothing for now. That's just weird.

#16 makes psyche a bit more townie, its actually the "I came into the game with a goal to end RVS in the first post", yeah scum could say that too but the delivery of it gives me good vibes.

#30= farside slight town. I agree with the stance she took on Junpei.
#44= farside slight town. I was going to ask FatCat if he was an alt at the end of this post. I like that our minds are going the same places.
#55=Psyche and Fatcat aren't mafia together. That's just not scum talking to scum.
#57=is good posting

I need lunch. Can someone explain Jun-town?

When I get back I'll finish up.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:01 am

Post by Psyche »

Lots of words! I love that — something to think about.

I'll do that later. For now, I'll return to
voting DLG
You can't step in the same river twice.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:21 am

Post by Amrun »

VC 1.2

(4) DLG - FatCat, Junpei, Deltabacon, Psyche

(1) Deltabacon - farside22
(1) FatCat - DLG

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Not Voting: Ellibereth, Iknal, Slaxx

Deadline: Wednesday, June 27, 3pm EST

Spoiler: Vote History
Deltabacon
- FatCat > DLG
Slaxx
Robbnva
- farside22 > unvote |
Junpei
- DLG
FatCat
- Pysche > DLG
farside22
- FatCat > unvote > Deltabacon
DLG
- Psyche > Junpei > FatCat
Ellibereth

Iknal

Psyche
- DLG > unvote > DLG

If you spot any mistakes, please let me know.
Last edited by Amrun on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:23 am

Post by DLG »

FatCat wrote:I'm busting my ass trying to get people to see what a phony and how illogical your reasoning is.

Phony, not at all.

Illogical, perhaps. Certainly guided much more by feel/gut. Thing is, I've often found myself after a game thinking that my gut feelings were far more accurate than my logically inspired reads.
FatCat wrote:Yeah I'm happy to let it go, I'm sick of your yapping and you look 10 times more guilty.

This does not indicate a desire to lynch. It indicates a desire to make sure you "look" better and make sure I shut up.

That's scum mind-set.

Psyche wrote:For now, I'll return to voting DLG

Careful, I might actually get lynched.

Will your defense on Day 2 be that it was a splash-making vote?
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:28 am

Post by FatCat »

In post 82, DLG wrote:
FatCat wrote:I'm busting my ass trying to get people to see what a phony and how illogical your reasoning is.

Phony, not at all.

Illogical, perhaps. Certainly guided much more by feel/gut. Thing is, I've often found myself after a game thinking that my gut feelings were far more accurate than my logically inspired reads.
FatCat wrote:Yeah I'm happy to let it go, I'm sick of your yapping and you look 10 times more guilty.

This does not indicate a desire to lynch. It indicates a desire to make sure you "look" better and make sure I shut up.

That's scum mind-set.

Psyche wrote:For now, I'll return to voting DLG

Careful, I might actually get lynched.

Will your defense on Day 2 be that it was a splash-making vote?

Point 1. DLG makes a desperate plee to explain his irrationality.
Point 2. Again, you're talking complete and utter horse-manure, how does me saying "You look 10 times more guilty than me" when we're both tied on two votes each not look like an effort to lynch? And how, how, how does it look like an effort to shut you up when it's clearly a very goading statement. What you are saying makes NO sense.
Point 3. You will get lynched, and rightfully so.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:33 am

Post by Psyche »

Oh, L-1.

I should not do that pre-read/analysis.

(Nor on page 4.)
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:33 am

Post by Psyche »

unvote
DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:23 am

Post by DLG »

FatCat wrote:Point 1. DLG makes a desperate plee to explain his irrationality.
Point 2. Again, you're talking complete and utter horse-manure, how does me saying "You look 10 times more guilty than me" when we're both tied on two votes each not look like an effort to lynch? And how, how, how does it look like an effort to shut you up when it's clearly a very goading statement. What you are saying makes NO sense.
Point 3. You will get lynched, and rightfully so.

1. Desperate? What gives you that impression?

2. It wasn't 2 votes to 2 votes, to be accurate. It was 3 on me, 1 on you. Was that a "lie" on your part?

Saying you're glad to let it go. Is that an effort to lynch?

Are you claiming you made a statement with the intention of making me respond more? I don't believe you.

3. I might. It might even be considered deserved, by some measure, though I'd dispute it. It will be a mislynch. I don't think that is contrary to your wincon, so mazel tov!

Eh, I think it really is time to disengage on this. On the chance I'm wrong about you, a Town v Town scuffle is pretty good cover for scum to hide under.

Outside of me, who do you think is scummy?
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:28 am

Post by FatCat »

I know you're a mafia.
I know I'm town.

It would be a one in seven random guess to who else is a mafia.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:44 am

Post by FatCat »

In post 65, DLG wrote:Cool, we disagree.

I'm good with letting this back and forth go and letting everyone else make their own reads off of it.

FatCat says, "Lynch DLG!"

DLG says, "Lynch FatCat!"

Does that about sum it up?

In post 66, FatCat wrote:Yeah I'm happy to let it go, I'm sick of your yapping and you look 10 times more guilty.

DLG wrote:
I also feel that he isn't truly interested in getting me lynched as much as making me shut up. There is no rallying cry feeling from him. He's just satisfied that "you look 10 times more guilty.

Do you see what's wrong here? You suggest we drop our back and forth, and I agree, because we're covering old ground and it isn't good for the town. Then you go on to suggest I'm mafia because I dropped the issue, despite the fact it was you who suggest we did so.

I think maybe you're more of a right brained person, you seem to go on emotions and your logic is deeply, deeply flawed.
DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:46 am

Post by DLG »

FatCat wrote:Psyche- Your lines so far have been weird, but there's a good chance you're a townie playing around with a weird gambit
Farcry- To be honest, you're using logic, although logic has misguided you to suspect me, I still think you're a townie and I definitely haven't helped my case by being short with you and posting the mocking dialogue.
Junpei- You had a chance to make it L-1 against me, and didn't, in fact you did the opposite, made it clear to me I had to explain myself better instead of squabbling with Farcry, now that I have you're saying I look innocent. This in my eyes makes it 100% certain that you're a townie.

Has something changed since these reads?

I mean, wouldn't that mean it's 1 out of 4?

I'll go first.

I'm still suspicious of Deltabacon. The biggest problem I'm having with this read is that I don't think it very likely he would've immediately jumped on my wagon behind FatCat if they are partners.

Not sure about Slaxx. Robbnva replacing out means nothing. Nothing Earth shaking in his first post. There is a lack of comment regarding me v FatCat, which could indicate him waiting to see which way to play his stance.

If it's Deltabacon instead of FatCat, Slaxx could be a partner due to one simple thing in his post. Everyone talked about is mentioned by name, except Deltabacon. Also, there is no reasoning for why #57 is goodposting, contrary to all the other posts mentioned.

I find both the Ellibereth and Iknal slots less than Townie for the lack of input.

I'm comfortable with farside22 and Psyche as Town reads, still.

I don't particularly think Junpei's reliance on logic is a town tell. But, the follow-up question to Psyche regarding purpose of the reaction tests and what results would have been indicative redeemed him from his first post. I have a slight Town feel on him, now. His vote for me makes sense from his persepctive of logic dictating actions.

@ FatCat
If you're interested, read some of my other games. It might change your opinion regarding my capacity for logic.

Would you like me to respond to that earlier interchange between us?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:14 am

Post by Slaxx »

Okay, Psyche and Fatcat are probably town.

I was going to say DLG was scum up until his last post but the fact he pointed out the thing about me not saying anything in detail about delta...idk, thats pretty observant for a maf. It kind of absolved my "hey I'm comfortable lynching this guy" to more of a "there are probably better lynches out there" right now.

Anyway, the explanation for the goodposting is Delta's use of "you're appealing to his ego by saying x" was what influenced me to think Delta was posting well. I'm not sold on him being town yet.

I'm still waiting on someone to explain junpei to me, multiple people have said it but 1. Im not getting those vibes and 2. I havent seen anything specific.

Mild Town: Psyche, Fatcat
Slight town: Farside
Neutral: Elli, Iknal, DLG, Delta, Junpei

No scum reads yet.

Vote Jun
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:55 am

Post by Junpei »

DLG: Inconsistent reads are indicative of a faulty line of thought. Somewhere, you consciously wrote something which was contradictory and did not correct it. Mafia would do this because their reasons aren't through investigation of the situation (which would cause context making the error clear) but rather trying to find someone to suspect (thus attacking people for inconsistent reasons).

Explain why you wanted the back and forth to end yet attacked FatCat for agreeing with you.

Slaxx: You have not explained why you are voting me. No scum reads yet? Why did you think DLG was scum?

Psyche:
In post 54, Junpei wrote:pedit: Psyche: Why did you unvote?
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:13 am

Post by Psyche »

selfdoubt. I'll get to this thread 'soon'.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:13 am

Post by Slaxx »

I didn't like the initial Psyche vs DLG exchange, I thought it was obvious Psyche was reaction fishing and his initial push was overeager.

Also the Fatcat vs DLG exchange where he says to diffuse the argument but doesn't/ gets on to FatCat.

But then the last post...idk, in the early parts of the game I find people who think like me, who are in my mindset.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:16 am

Post by Slaxx »

Like, what DLG did there is a something that indicates he is in the townie mindset. Looking very detailed into the posts. Show's he's paying attention.

If I had already been pushing him, or if I was on his bandwagon, or if I leading town, if I was a competing wagon, etc, then as scum he'd have every reason to pick apart my posts and try to discredit me. But I was of no threat to him and he is really looking at things carefully. Possible as scum, but less likely to come from them.
FatCat
FatCat
Townie
FatCat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:23 am

Post by FatCat »

Slaxx- DLG is acting very mafia, do you really think the simple fact he noticed you never mentioned anything about Bacon helps to clear his name?
If both you and Bacon were both mafia, you surely would have included at least one point about him for camouflage. and you definitely wouldn't have highlighted one of his posts and simply said it was good. How suspicious would that have looked!

I think it's just DLG's usual gobbledygock coming from his mafia gob.
Iknal
Iknal
Goon
Iknal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by Iknal »

Sorry guys, I haven't been home in the last 48 hours. I'll read the thread and post over breakfast.
I derive a certain satisfaction from twisting your honourable intentions to my own devious ends :)

Modding: N/A
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

I would love for at least 1 page (I think that's not asking a lot) for FC and DGL to talk about something else besides each other.
@FatCat
who else is on your scum list?

@Slaxx:
I'm still waiting on someone to explain junpei to me, multiple people have said it but 1. Im not getting those vibes and 2. I havent seen anything specific.

How about you tell me exactly what is scummy about Junpei there? And no, saying he is someone doesn't think like you or vibe is not enough for me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Iknal
Iknal
Goon
Iknal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by Iknal »

And I'm out of time >.<
Short post, long one coming tomorrow. Sorry about this, its the end of exam period and everyone is dragging me out to celebrate.

I honestly think that both FatCat and DLG are just mistaken town here, I'm not getting a scummy vibe from either of their posts, and they're being voted just because they're active. If one of them is scum I think it's more likely to be FatCat though. Mainly because DLG is at least looking at other players and not tunneling hard.

Vote: Deltabacon

Honestly believe you're the most scummiest person of the game right now. Your post 57 looks off to me, I never got the feeling that DLG was demanding people to vote for psyche reading over, more asking why you weren't, trying to work out your logic for not. Especially as Jun's post was rather off, you had ignored Psyches gambit (also, psyche looks town due to this and how he is playing) and Elli had the one word post, which I'm still trying to work out how it gave off town vibes as it looked to me more like laughing at the current situation than actually commenting on the game.
I derive a certain satisfaction from twisting your honourable intentions to my own devious ends :)

Modding: N/A
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I have a null on Jun, maybe ever so slight scum.

I'm voting him because three people have called him town...The reasons I have seen:

Junpei: The sane one in the group. Mostly feeling town here

You had a chance to make it L-1 against me, and didn't, in fact you did the opposite, made it clear to me I had to explain myself better instead of squabbling with Farcry, now that I have you're saying I look innocent. This in my eyes makes it 100% certain that you're a townie.

^-Although I think FatCat is town for that upon reread, its bad bad logic. In a nine player game there is totally a chance scum would defend a townie and help him avoid a lynch, especially if he's new. You'll wind up unknowingly becoming his bitch later in the game.

I don't particularly think Junpei's reliance on logic is a town tell. But, the follow-up question to Psyche regarding purpose of the reaction tests and what results would have been indicative redeemed him from his first post. I have a slight Town feel on him, now. His vote for me makes sense from his persepctive of logic dictating actions.

^ If we are talking about early game questions from his Junpei ISO #0-2, then this is shitty too. Those questions were empty farside, you even said so yourself. Or bland, purposeless. W/E.

His whole ISO reads like that to me, and he has posted the most while saying the least. I really don't like all the town reads on him either, so this is where my vote is going.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”