Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:11 am

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP: Yes but there's a difference between dayvigging people who we think are going to useful compared to people who are going to be useless. you are the latter
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:31 am

Post by Hiraki »

Wah! I'm being killed and now everyone sucks.

Let's move on from Revenus and look more at Navarre, please.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:45 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 45, Revenus wrote:Don't tell me what to do scum.
You do realize if you are still alive that you've got this whole mess of shit because you've been complaining about being daykilled rather than actually explaining everything.

Not to mention:

Revenus wrote:However, the fact that none of you can read sarcasm bodes poorly for this game, and speaks great volumes about your intelligence.
Oh shit, bro. We're all insulted because you acted like a fucking idiot and we called you out on it. Fuck--no one should really give a shit about your alignment at this point. You're a player I don't like and would absolutely adore getting rid of especially in Day 2--a prick. (ex: Nero Cain? Remember that nice bloke?)

In addition, I took the liberty of looking at some of your completed games. Pretty sure you flipped town on all of them and played a fierce and anal game in both of them. This game? The sarcasm card. That's a pretty big flip there, bud.

Revenus wrote:to the fact that Hiraki has done nothing beyond say that Navarre has done nothing.
Is that why the beginning of my post basically referenced the shitstorm that erupted on Page 1 and gave my opinion on it?

Let's do this whole anal assessment that I believe you pull off in some of your earlier games:

Hiraki wrote:i seriously hope that is a dayvig

Ok--so why would I hope that Revenus dies with a dayvig.

Does it mean that condone or condemn his actions? Pretty sure it's the latter but we're not 100% sure here so let's not assume.

Not to mention, you're just holding a grudge. Not surprising. Your arrogance basically showed that this was expected.

Xegarus wrote:Why do it if it is a waste?
Please--not you too.

He's saying that it's a waste because he doesn't care if it's town or scum. Either way this is a good kill.

Hume wrote:- Firstly, there is nothing inherently scummy about avoiding the random voting stage. There is a large segment of town players who do not see any value in the random voting stage.
There's a difference between avoiding RVS and talking about avoiding RVS. Not to go biblical here but it's like the whole gospel segment on praying. You don't brag about it. Applies to real life too.

Hume wrote:- Secondly, I think Revenus's second post clearly was a random post or quasi-random post. I can understand one misreading of it, as the director may have done. However, especially after Revenus pointed out it wasn't a serious post, I think most people reading that should see it was not intended seriously. This has two consequences - firstly that actually Revenus did enter the RVS, nullifying evilpacman18's first point and third point, and secondly that the vote was not fully rational and was at least partially informed by chance, nullifying evilpacman18's second point.
But that's the entire point. He voted on a non-serious accusation. That's randomly voting--not to the definition but still pretty close that the differences are small in number. At any rate, your conclusion to this doesn't make any real conclusion. Both of those options are still bad enough, no?

Hume wrote:- Thirdly, as town, if you think someone is setting up a future target at the start of D1, you don't shout all about it. When you think "Player X is going to target Player Y", that's a hypothesis. You find out if this hypothesis has any truth or not by testing it. You do that by waiting, and seeing if Player X is actually targeting Player Y. What evilpacman18 has done is prevent his hypothesis from being tested at all, and put forth an assertion with no backing, in a single line.
This is SleepyKrew writing. Don't deny it. You both have proper shark avatars to. #winning

Anyway, while I agree the hypothesis was a little off--the major point I found was that there's an ad hom attack (which is newbie aligned--I'm not particularly sure myself on scum/town alignment) and that there's a random vote, again, from someone who flaunted that he wouldn't do it.

So either we're all making mistakes or Revenus' humor is bad (the second is assured) and the first will get him mislynched if he's town. Either way, I'm not sure on his alignment but I can understand why there may be a vote on him.

(note this was at like 12:30 PM EST)

Hume wrote:- Fourth, although I wish it were otherwise, it's not the case that town = polite and scum = rude. There's no particular reason why Revenus insulting people necessarily makes him scum, it could just make him a rather unhelpful town player. There are rather a lot of unhelpful town players.
Yes--which makes a plausible vigshot so fulfilling. In addition, what does this have to do with EPM's post?

I feel as though Hume's trying to find mistakes rather than scumslips in this post.

Hume wrote:I dislike this post because it isn't even true. Take a look at Newbie 1156 in ISO. This is exactly how Revenus plays as town. I don't like it. I think it's poor play for town. But that doesn't change the fact that's how Revenus plays as town.
Good work but wrong.

It's true that Revenus plays pretty poorly when under suspicion(among a douchey attitude)--Newbie 1156 proves this point.

What Newbie 1156 doesn't show is Revenus' early game reactions matching up with this game's early game reactions, for example.

Revenus wrote:topic is way too slow IMO

Revenus wrote:So you press and argue that someone hinting at being the cop on DAY 1 PAGE 1 is better than late game? Are you serious? Then you back down sayin "oh well since u guys said it was bad, it's bad"

And for those of you telling me to lay down a vote to "speed things up" we have plenty of time to make a decision and laying my vote down randomly is hardly a tool for discussion.

But since this guy is yelling "hey guys i'm scum"

While sure--this game is different because Revenus was exerted into his early tactic of "everyone sucks but me because I'm being targeted" the problem was his posts before it. They're literally nothing alike.

Hey--let's even go with a fucking blast from the past. I've played with Revenus in NY 142.

Revenus wrote:I don't negotiate with terrorists.

Revenus wrote:If what you guys say is true

UNVOTE: whoever
VOTE: Beck

For whining about a game that has no bearing on this one.

There's literally a
huge
difference in playstyle here.

Rev isn't a huge dick and makes his point. In this game? It's like you're talking to a fucking wall. The wall won't talk back and if it does, you're insane because whatever the wall said was wrong.

In post 59, WT Snacks wrote:On a more srs note:

Revenus is doing zero scumhunting, which is pretty funny coming from someone who claims so vocally to be town. Assuming that dayvig was fake I'm comfortable with where our vote is.
Give me credit mofo

also because the dayvig was fake (though gj on the whole reaction garnering)

Unvote, Vote: Revenus

Navarre dies next though.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Hiraki »

You mean...he pretended to shot
you

in order to get a reaction from
you

in order to further his read on
you

Does anyone see a pattern here?

And why would he ever assume that you were a PR?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by Hiraki »

You scrolled through your ISO and found some posts that confirmed stuff I already said?

What a coincidence!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Hiraki wrote:It's true that Revenus plays pretty poorly when under suspicion(among a douchey attitude)--Newbie 1156 proves this point.

What Newbie 1156 doesn't show is Revenus' early game reactions matching up with this game's early game reactions, for example.
Can you like read everything before you try to splurge your ecock?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Revenus wrote:Did he say that? No? What was the reaction he was looking for?
You mean he didn't say what he was looking for because he didn't know what he'd get?

This is like some revolutionary thinking I'm pumping out here.

Revenus wrote:Was I under attack by page 1 in either of those games? No? So what the fuck are you talking about.
Just because I know you're going to try to bring this up later, I'm using this to apply to all posts that didn't come from a reaction due to other players. i.e. your first three posts (unless one of them became serious again)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by Hiraki »

EPM wrote:Hiraki, it's a bit early in his game to say "Navarre dies next" don't you think?
It is never too early for me to line up lynches.

I understand the whole theory that "oh well this flip might effect this read"

but the two reads have absolutely nothing to do with each other

and i like to see dead people

Revenus wrote:So it's ok that no matter WHAT I said, he was gonna call it scummy? Ok then.
Clearly this is what I meant. In fact--how the fuck is this passing everyone? I mean hell--Revenus is scum, GG guys. In fact, there's only one scum. See how I am totally manipulating the views of everyone in the game in the future of this post to make them all think you are scum?

Oh hell, maybe it was because whoever opposed you was scum and there was basically nothing to discuss because you were dead.

But wait! You already called everyone who noted that as scum--so I'm not sure why you'd listen to them either.

Revenus wrote:if being an asshole is only going to get me lynched, that's bad play.
I'm fine with this play, actually.

But of course keep convincing yourself that this is the reason you're being lynched.

Hey, fact check here.

3 votes is a lynch too?

TheDirector wrote:In other words, you are changing your playstyle and tone to appease the masses, which is very very suspect.
You should be more suspectful to the use of the word lynched in addition to this point. You could have an appealing townie and scum.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Are you guys really reading these posts?

the director gives his analysis on those posts. Sure some of it isn't helpful and can be considered IIoA but most of it is pretty decent.

EWBOP: Ok, so I guess not? They still had a bit of content (more than WT Snacks mind you)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I'm quite content with Jacob atm, tbh.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Because at least Jacob has given out some reads and is honest.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by Hiraki »

take another peek sweet 'ums
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:01 am

Post by Hiraki »

Navarre wrote:this could be Hiraki's attempt at trying to get votes of revenue/golden mean.
No, this is making sure you die.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:27 am

Post by Hiraki »

YOLO wrote:This post implies you think some other players are not honest. Who?
Revenus, to start.

Not sure if EPM believes everything he says (say with Hume) but I don't find that to be a major scumtell.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Hiraki »

YOLO is by far the towniest person in the game, thanks.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Oh--must've been thinking about the wrong guy in hindsight.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I didn't confuse him with you.

Can't remember who I did though. Oh well.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:24 am

Post by Hiraki »

Josh wrote:I do not like this at all.

Not at all.
:(

Navarre still needs to die nowish.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:56 am

Post by Hiraki »

Borderline.

If it were me (someone who's never a mod) I'd give a warning but w/e.

Revenus really just needs to die.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Navarre wrote:Can you at least take the game seriously?
Posts 4 times.

One of the posts is an RVS vote not to mention 3 vote changes within 4 posts.

Navarre wrote:To me this isn't a RV, this could be Hiraki's attempt at trying to get votes of revenue/golden mean.
Accurately depicts why I'm voting him but
still
doesn't do anything about it.

Did I forget to mention that after around 5 pages of decent content that he's only given out 6 sentences of content?

Yeah, am I the person who's really not taking this game that seriously?

Also, Josh, I am super duper paranoid of that vote thing going on so could pretty please with sugar on top take that vote and move it to someone else so I'm able to sleep at night? Thanks in advance!

P.S. Please do it within the next hour.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Hume wrote:I don't like RVS.
There's a complete difference between this and this:

In post 3, Revenus wrote:look at me rvs voting

If I were here earlier, I would've voted Revenus for this rather than if you came in and said you don't like RVS. Sure, I'd stir up a conversation about it in order to get out of RVS but I wouldn't immediately vote you on it.

Hume wrote:Not necessarily when there's not any further reasoning behind them. I'm not convinced.
Sure--the start-up shouldn't be the conclusion but it should lead to it. Did you see his reactions?

Reactions work whether or not the accusations are fair.

Hume wrote:I'm not Sleepy Krew, but if I ever meet him I'll pass on the compliment
Okay. :wink:

Hume wrote:I was pointing out being insulting probably doesn't actually correlate that will with being scum.
This works out fine with someone who's experienced. While Revenus may statistically be experienced, he's acting/being a total noob atm. So you might as well just tag along the tells.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I want to see how you actually play and get over this reactionary stuff you keep pulling.

If you don't mind, of course.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by Hiraki »

If it is

i'm disappointed
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Because he's not?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:25 pm

Post by Hiraki »

What's the difference between voting and hammering?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:26 pm

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP:

Also, give me your best read and reasons why (you can quote yourself)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:42 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Answer the first question then.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by Hiraki »

You see I can't give any fucks to pressure when:

A) The person says "let's give him pressure"
B) The person says that I change opinions but I do not change votes but literally just says what I do rather than giving context.
C) The person replaces into a fairly decently contented game for 8 pages and writes maybe 10 sentences and calls it a day and even says that he's written enough.

You need to do some fucking work AJ.

In addition, AJ's scumlist is pretty close to mine so...yeah.

thedirector wrote:So your next post will be thanking me.
Yeah, dunno where the Revenus virus got in you but you can fuck off because if my town cred was as bad as you said, I'd be pretty worried by now.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP: And just to summarize, here's the case on me so far.

Xegarus wrote:He hasn't commented on the vote at all, so don't exactly know what he's doing.
I'm pretty sure voting someone without posting a reason would tick said person off, atleast enough to say something about.
This is absolutely crap logic. According to you, I should care about a vote that will get a lynch nowhere. I guess this might make sense with RVS but considering that we're in 8 Page of a very decently contented game and this is the best you can pull out of 8 posts, this is utter shit.

Navarre wrote:Hiraki. You need to die nowish. Need i say more? you quote someone then say i need to die. Can you at least take the game seriously?
Again, I've addressed this--Navarre still hasn't responded but this is an outlandish claim considering what Navarre has done compared to what I have done. It's literally OMGUS.

If you guys don't want to compromise on Revenus, I'll be perfectly content with a Navarre flip.

Josh is reaction testing. Hopefully he'll move on soon and stop playing silly games. It'd be nice.

Unfortunately, that might be what he always does.

And I've already addressed that AJ's case is untouchable unless he gives context. At this point, all I'm seeing are a bunch of accusations but nothing to stand for them. If he could give context, then maybe I could give it a special star of a good case award (something that these three lack terribly)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:52 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Jason wrote:Why is Navarre one of the people who needs to die?

Hiraki wrote:Unvote, Vote: Revenus

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:57 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Oh I misread your question--that was a my bad on my part. For some reason I keep translating it to "Why is Navarre the only people who needs to die"

Don't ask why.

Anywho.

Hiraki wrote:Vote: Navarre

for addressing nothing

Add in 3 Votes for 4 Posts, a nice OMGUS in the last post with some nonsensical logic gets you to a nice newbie scum status.

But really--that should've been obvious. Did you read his ISO?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:58 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Sounds like excuses.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Hiraki »

Rise Revenus.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Hiraki »

AJ wrote:Mind you, you couldn't remember who.....His post about Hume's read was actually sarcasm.
So mistakes are scummy now. Yes! AJ! Thew new god of Mafia!

AJ wrote:You went at the director who probably has the best posts in the game and basically called him scummy (But would not change your vote)
I think thedirector is dumb town so your interpretations are shit and you should really strive to get more concrete tells.

AJ wrote:Your vote remained on the same one the whole time, it appears that you're trying to line up a target for tomorrow.
Yes, let me switch votes in between.

In addition, let me go on one target that has no votes, just so I don't look scummy because I'm totes worried about that, rather than someone who has a wagon.

See? Watch this little doodad.

Unvote, Vote: Navarre

thedirector wrote:Probably the scummiest thing I've read all game.
This is
by FAR
the best thing that Revenus has said in this game and is seriously starting to make me doubt my read on him.

EPM wrote:Hiraki's probably not scum, he's just stubborn.
EPM, we've been through a load.

Don't call me stubborn unless you actually feel like doing something today.

Revenus wrote:(one of my townreads right now)
Revenus. I had confidence. I want you to look at AJ's posts and consider where his accusations are coming from.

It starts with an "a", to give a small clue.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Hiraki »

Also, note that AJ calls the Navarre wagon shit but explains nothing about why it is actually bad.

Not sure if he's scum but definitely needs to shut the fuck up before saying anything without basing off something in the game (as in quoted).
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Hiraki »

EPC works it's like EP(a)C
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:46 am

Post by Hiraki »

Is that why you listed Navarre as leaning scum and even called him suspicious in your first post?

AJ wrote:Almost more suspicious, though, is Navarre, who completely ignores all of this for a random vote. Kind of late, a little bit of derailment. Really, though, it only works to be suspicious IFF revenus is scum. So, to that point, it's still not helping Revenus's case (Or lack thereof?).
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Hiraki »

So where did you explain it?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Hiraki »

So you're defending the player because the people on him just happen to be the people who you believed were scum even though the player in context is scummy, according to you.

In addition, you still haven't given context to your claims.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:56 am

Post by Hiraki »

Josh wrote:(that "reaction test" is scummy as hell but whatevs)
Which is why I've been watching him.

Josh wrote:Why stubborn =/= Scum
Because that's stupid?

Josh wrote:Anyway why is Hiraki still living?
Even AJ has more of a right to say this. What the fuck?

If you're making it out to the mistake I've made, and noted on, but you don't agree with my logic, you are being dumb. I'll admit I made a mistake but I eventually answered your question. It's not like it was a hard one to answer.

Also Navarre's post makes just about no sense and really sounds like a drunkard. Needs to die, now.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP: All of those "Josh" should be "Jason." My mistake.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Jason wrote:Bullshit he only just did it

Hiraki wrote:Also, Josh, I am super duper paranoid of that vote thing going on so could pretty please with sugar on top take that vote and move it to someone else so I'm able to sleep at night? Thanks in advance!

Hiraki wrote:I want to see how you actually play and get over this reactionary stuff you keep pulling.

If you don't mind, of course.

Hiraki, in response to Josh's 173 wrote:If it is

i'm disappointed

So, I mean I guess you're wrong. (There's another tidbit from another post that's direct toward Josh but I'm a bit bored to quote it)

Jason wrote:Scum can be stubborn, and sometimes it is in there best interest to be stubborn
I don't really see this that often and it's a bit annoying to play stubborn than actually make a mistake, in my experience.

Jason wrote:You saying he needs to die now isn't helpful, you've said that like at least ten times already.
Yes and do you know what the difference between our views are?

See, I've already used Navarre's own content and quoted why it's bad: Here's what you say about Navarre.

In post 145, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 144, Navarre wrote:
Jason are you voting YOLO just because he doesn't understand points that have been made? Because to me YOLO seems more towny then a lot of other players in this game.

Because anyone reading the game and actually scum-hunting would have seen the same argument like 10 posts before and not just repeated it.

Not to mention he hasn't actually talked about much, how can you get a town read on someone with 3 posts that actually has next to no scum-hunting or content on any posts?

In post 149, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 148, Hiraki wrote:
Josh wrote:I do not like this at all.

Not at all.
:(

Navarre still needs to die nowish.

Navarre has done more then a few people, why is he the only one that needs to die?
(basically the only slight tell here is that Navarre, with 5 posts now[?] has done more than other people)

The other quotes Navarre are addressed to me on why I think Navarre should die.

Let's compare:

for addressing nothing

In post 166, Hiraki wrote:
Posts 4 times.

Navarre wrote:To me this isn't a RV, this could be Hiraki's attempt at trying to get votes of revenue/golden mean.
still

Did I forget to mention that after around 5 pages of decent content that he's only given out 6 sentences of content?

In post 199, Hiraki wrote:

Navarre wrote:Hiraki. You need to die nowish. Need i say more? you quote someone then say i need to die. Can you at least take the game seriously?
Again, I've addressed this--Navarre still hasn't responded but this is an outlandish claim considering what Navarre has done compared to what I have done. It's literally OMGUS.

If you guys don't want to compromise on Revenus, I'll be perfectly content with a Navarre flip.

But let's go further. Why do you want me to die, Jason?

I'll ask past-Jason if you don't mind.

Jason wrote:+1 to this, liking a wall =/= giving a read.
When I agree with what another person says, I do believe that we are in favor which means I do believe the person is more inclined to be town than scum. If you're going to disagree with my logic, you should at least make it clear where you don't agree with the pattern rather than just giving out a conclusion with no evidence behind it.

I've already refuted your "scummy= stubbornness" theory which is horrible logic.

So so far, here's your case on me:

-Stubborn, which means I'm acting so I can look like stupid experienced scum
-Early Townread
-Misread Question (which I guess ties in with #1)

Now, I'm not done yet either. It'd be pretty dumb for me just to summarize that and say that's dumb even if it is dumb.

Here's the problem:

You avoided talking about Navarre (already noted), AJ, Quoted Xegarus once, Talked about Hume once, and thedirector (commented on a post by him, and commented on posts that were quoted of him? I'll admit this one is shady but that's enough to say you're not clear enough).

Therefore:

What's your read on all of these players?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Mod: I have 5 votes, no?

Yes, fixed.
Last edited by rapidcanyon on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Hiraki »

the director hasn't done anything significant and thinks he's a boss. You've unfortunately left a nice opening for the radical which I don't like.

In addition, there's really no case placed against me.

AJ keeps talking about me addressing my own scumtells.

thedirector literally is criticizing my reads because of my methods and calling them scummy.

Which effectively means that the director thinks I'm calling my "buddies" town while making horrible moves to do it.

Xegarus, Navarre, Josh Lyman (not 100% sure but pretty close to it) and X.

X is either Jason, AJ(doubtful), or the director(doubting).

Pretty sure it's in that zone and everyone else is town.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:42 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I'm not claiming until I get an intent to hammer.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Hiraki »

I understand Jacob's wagon.

But I think he's town, sorry.

Xegarus wrote:He didn't seem to mind my vote, i didn't see the need to take it off.
Please just shit on the thread some more, if you don't mind.

You've been prodded and the best answer for your vote is "well he doesn't care, so I don't"

Well of fucking course I don't care about a vote that has no reason.

However, it's pretty obvious you give absolutely no fucks about this game or are lurking scum. Considering that you've posted considerably within the last few days, you're lurking scum.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:32 am

Post by Hiraki »

AJ.

ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION.

HOLY SHIT.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Hiraki wrote:And I've already addressed that AJ's case is untouchable unless he gives context. At this point, all I'm seeing are a bunch of accusations but nothing to stand for them. If he could give context, then maybe I could give it a special star of a good case award (something that these three lack terribly)

Hiraki wrote:Revenus. I had confidence. I want you to look at AJ's posts and consider where his accusations are coming from.

Hiraki wrote:AJ keeps talking about me addressing my own scumtells.

OKAY. You're right. It wasn't a fucking question.

All I'm asking you to do is give a bit of decency (and this is coming from
me
) and address why I'm scum with context. Considering that I've done a load of scumtells according to you:

AJ wrote:Really, you've made about 30 posts and you can't even find the own context of your scumminess?

But you can't bring it up because it's scummy for me to ask about your case.

THE ONE YOU NEVER FUCKING SPECIFIED.

AJ wrote:Scum asks for contexts as a way to derail arguments

See now AJ? I'm
fucking pissed off.

I am fucking done with your shit about how I'm the scummiest thing on the planet and you're not going to show shit why. That pisses me
the fuck off.

Do you realize how arrogant, annoying, disrespectful, and just overall douchey it is to accuse someone OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER about something that you've never addressed?

Do you realize how worse you look when I address your argument and then your answer is:

AJ wrote:Really, you've made about 30 posts and you can't even find the own context of your scumminess?

Instead of addressing this:

In post 198, Hiraki wrote:You see I can't give any fucks to pressure when:

A) The person says "let's give him pressure"
B) The person says that I change opinions but I do not change votes but literally just says what I do rather than giving context.
C) The person replaces into a fairly decently contented game for 8 pages and writes maybe 10 sentences and calls it a day and even says that he's written enough.

You need to do some fucking work AJ.

In addition, AJ's scumlist is pretty close to mine so...yeah.

thedirector wrote:So your next post will be thanking me.
Yeah, dunno where the Revenus virus got in you but you can fuck off because if my town cred was as bad as you said, I'd be pretty worried by now.

This is fucking disrespectful to the maximum. We're playing a
game.

I honestly have no clue nor care what your alignment is and if someone has a vigshot, use it on this guy. But seriously? Here's my summary of your case on me using your posts.

AJ wrote:Hiraki is probably scum. Again, I see him switching a lot of opinions, but not votes. He constantly wants someone to die, missed completely who he had as his number one read, and all in all has been taking advantage of whatever looks like it will tie someone up the fastest. If nothing changes from where I am, he'll be my vote, followed by Revenus.
OK.

This is a decent accusation.

However, like I said (and AJ never addressed until 5 posts later),

Hiraki wrote:B) The person says that I change opinions but I do not change votes but literally just says what I do rather than giving context.

So fuck it. I'm pissed and I'm going to be anal about this shit now with AJ. Everyone else gets a pass, but AJ.

AJ wrote:Again, I see him switching a lot of opinions, but not votes.

OK. Here's topic number one.

Let's start with Navarre--the person I first vote.

for addressing nothing

Hiraki wrote:EWBOP: Yes but there's a difference between dayvigging people who we think are going to useful compared to people who are going to be useless. you are the latter

Hiraki wrote:Posts 4 times.

Hiraki wrote:Accurately depicts why I'm voting him but still doesn't do anything about it.

OK. So unless I'm blind, I still want Navarre dead.

Next: Revenus.

Hiraki wrote:Wah! I'm being killed and now everyone sucks.

Let's move on from Revenus and look more at Navarre, please.
K. What does this mean?

I'm saying that Revenus has attracted too much attention that he doesn't need and Navarre needs.

However,
gasp
, the next post is almost directly associated with Revenus!

I even give him a vote!

YOU MEAN.

I HAD A NULL READ ON AJ (Ignore him, as in I REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT REVENUS)

AND THEN I CHANGED IT TO A SCUMREAD DUE TO HIS POSTINGS?

OH SHIT. YOU GOT ME AJ. I CAN FUCKING CHANGE A READ.

AND SHIT. NOW I'VE EVEN CHANGED IT TO A TOWN READ BECAUSE OF REVENUS' POSTINGS?

AWW SHIT. GUESS I'M SCUM FOR CHANGING AN OPINION DUE TO BETTER POSTINGS.

But fuck--seriously. I'm not doing this for everyone.

You're going to give context on what reads changed and why you didn't like them.

That's not fucking context, that's explaining your ambigious case that you keep flaunting like it's the Bible.

Let me tell you something. It's the unwritten 8th Harry Potter books. Only your fanboys actually care.

AJ wrote:missed completely who he had as his number one read

In post 166, Hiraki wrote:
Posts 4 times.

still

Also, Josh, I am super duper paranoid of that vote thing going on so could pretty please with sugar on top take that vote and move it to someone else so I'm able to sleep at night? Thanks in advance!

Oh yes.

I totally forgot about Navarre.

Which is exactly I posted that post when Navarre posted.

But wait! I was voting Revenus at that time! So I must be wrong!

Haha! Hiraki foiled again!

It's not like if Hiraki has two suspects he'll go for the one that has more votes because it has a greater chance of being lynched or anything. I mean it'd only take simple stats to realize that one vote is greater than three (which I'm 99.999% sure Revenus had at that time). Yeah, math rocks!

AJ wrote:and all in all has been taking advantage of whatever looks like it will tie someone up the fastest.
I'm not even going to attempt to try and figure out what this means.
You're going to explain this too, thanks.

AJ wrote:Your posts come off bad.
Well thanks. Good to know that gut feeling is literally all we have here.

AJ wrote:WT and Hiraki are probable scum buddies
MEANWHILE:

[quote="AJ"Hikari
Revenus
Josh/WT Snacks/Navarre[/quote]So I mean let's not be hypocritical here, guess I found AJ in his own trap.

Also during this time, AJ has a scumread on Navarre but I guess scum is bussing right now.

In post 236, Aj The Epic wrote:That action was suspicious, but you're a little late on the gun to start a bandwagon now when he's done nothing major to warrant it recently, especially when you're a better target.

So let me get something straight.

In that little scum candidate list that I nicely quoted above, you have 5 suspets. Navarre is a leaning scum read.

Now let's play a little game. Which one of these is for Navarre?

AJ wrote:I don't like
enter name here
. With that sentence, I've added as much substance as her.

AJ wrote:Again, I see him switching a lot.

AJ wrote:and all in all has been taking advantage of whatever looks like it will tie someone up the fastest. If nothing changes from where I am, he'll be my vote, followed by Revenus.

DING! DING! DING!

None of them are for Navarre.

However, by Post 190, here's what Navarre had posted.

In post 28, Navarre wrote:VOTE: WT snacks

Keep the votes coming people!

In post 107, Navarre wrote:After doing a quick skim of the game so far.

The most scummy is of course Revenue and i have noticed that nearly all of his posts have been useless filler posts that have absolutely nothing to do with scumhunting at all. His cynical play style from page 1 also irks me for some reason.

Hiraki's posts at the beginning seem town like and reasonable but lately his posts don't seem to have any support to his opinions. He also tries to vote me for adressing nothing not less then 24 hours after game starts.

VOTE: Navarre

for addressing nothing

To me this isn't a RV, this could be Hiraki's attempt at trying to get votes of revenue/golden mean.

In post 144, Navarre wrote:Evilpacman, you comment on everyone's ability to scumhunt yet you post no reads yourself and have not done any scumhunting yourself and to me this makes you lean scum.

Xegarus, We still need a reason for your sheeping vote.

UNVOTE: Hiraki
VOTE: Xegarus

Jason are you voting YOLO just because he doesn't understand points that have been made? Because to me YOLO seems more towny then a lot of other players in this game.

Let's go back to our checklist now.

Has Navarre given out any content?

Certainly an entirely bit more than WT Snacks but nothing to be commended for.

Switches votes 2 out of 3 times. So that's two checks.

And I dunno about you guys but that's pretty decent opportunism right there.

So really, if Navarre flips scum I am making sure AJ dies next.

AJ wrote:Already explained it. You're scum, WT scum, Revenus is probably a VI, and JacobSavage is screwing with you all.
And like I said before, the people on the wagon don't make the actual target any better.

However, fuck that here comes some more genuine shit AJ logic.

AJ wrote:That action was suspicious, but you're a little late on the gun to start a bandwagon now when he's done nothing major to warrant it recently, especially when you're a better target.
Calls his action suspicious (n.b. he now has 4 posts in the game--MAYBE 5) but calls it too late even when the initial spark happened just around 4-6 pages before.

Here comes the motherload, ladies and gentlemen.

Cover your fucking eyes.

AJ wrote:They ask for anything to make the first have to do more work while they just make that person have to rework it again and again.
Sure, this is true to a point but let's skip this for the good part.

AJ wrote:I've given more context with my claims then you've given with yours. I've also given quite a bit of reasoning. I'm done dealing with your scum ass.

I WANT EVERYONE, INCLUDING YOU RAPID, TO READ THIS 5 TIMES.

Now, I'm not going to repost AJ's ISO for the fifth time in this post. I realize that if you've actually gotten here (EPM), you deserve a prize. I have no prizes.

What I do have is an accusation without a quote.

You have quoted
two
people in this thread up to this point. Me and the director.

You do not have context for your claims.

Here's the great news! You can (read that as can't) redeem yourself by labeling your accusation toward specific players and quoting what's wrong about them! You can start with me, your greatest scumspect, because that's the most logical step. So please, dearie, do it so I can rip your attacks in shreds because I know any accusation that you give with context will be absolute shit.

I have nothing to say about anything else on AJ.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by Hiraki »

It's Hume and Navarre voting EPM.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by Hiraki »

AJ wrote:Oh, you tying people up? Need context? God, you must cry when you see the stuff you post. So, let's start advantageous moves: After it becomes apparent Josh's vig was fake, we get this gem:
Yes. Because I forgot who said something and was probably recalling a different game, it must mean I have no town reads.

AJ wrote:Which you botched.
Probably could've had more success if you did this in the first place. But you have to learn sometime!

AJ wrote:First, you've just stated twice that you feel this is probably a policy lynch more or less, and basically here we've seen you state that you're prepared to get rid of him because Revenerus is a player "you don't like".
Wait...wait a minute.

That's not Post 60.

Spoiler:
In post 45, Revenus wrote:Don't tell me what to do scum.
You do realize if you are still alive that you've got this whole mess of shit because you've been complaining about being daykilled rather than actually explaining everything.

Not to mention:

Revenus wrote:However, the fact that none of you can read sarcasm bodes poorly for this game, and speaks great volumes about your intelligence.
Oh shit, bro. We're all insulted because you acted like a fucking idiot and we called you out on it. Fuck--no one should really give a shit about your alignment at this point. You're a player I don't like and would absolutely adore getting rid of especially in Day 2--a prick. (ex: Nero Cain? Remember that nice bloke?)

In addition, I took the liberty of looking at some of your completed games. Pretty sure you flipped town on all of them and played a fierce and anal game in both of them. This game? The sarcasm card. That's a pretty big flip there, bud.

Revenus wrote:to the fact that Hiraki has done nothing beyond say that Navarre has done nothing.
Is that why the beginning of my post basically referenced the shitstorm that erupted on Page 1 and gave my opinion on it?

Let's do this whole anal assessment that I believe you pull off in some of your earlier games:

Hiraki wrote:i seriously hope that is a dayvig

Ok--so why would I hope that Revenus dies with a dayvig.

Does it mean that condone or condemn his actions? Pretty sure it's the latter but we're not 100% sure here so let's not assume.

Not to mention, you're just holding a grudge. Not surprising. Your arrogance basically showed that this was expected.

Xegarus wrote:Why do it if it is a waste?
Please--not you too.

He's saying that it's a waste because he doesn't care if it's town or scum. Either way this is a good kill.

Hume wrote:- Firstly, there is nothing inherently scummy about avoiding the random voting stage. There is a large segment of town players who do not see any value in the random voting stage.
There's a difference between avoiding RVS and talking about avoiding RVS. Not to go biblical here but it's like the whole gospel segment on praying. You don't brag about it. Applies to real life too.

Hume wrote:- Secondly, I think Revenus's second post clearly was a random post or quasi-random post. I can understand one misreading of it, as the director may have done. However, especially after Revenus pointed out it wasn't a serious post, I think most people reading that should see it was not intended seriously. This has two consequences - firstly that actually Revenus did enter the RVS, nullifying evilpacman18's first point and third point, and secondly that the vote was not fully rational and was at least partially informed by chance, nullifying evilpacman18's second point.
But that's the entire point. He voted on a non-serious accusation. That's randomly voting--not to the definition but still pretty close that the differences are small in number. At any rate, your conclusion to this doesn't make any real conclusion. Both of those options are still bad enough, no?

Hume wrote:- Thirdly, as town, if you think someone is setting up a future target at the start of D1, you don't shout all about it. When you think "Player X is going to target Player Y", that's a hypothesis. You find out if this hypothesis has any truth or not by testing it. You do that by waiting, and seeing if Player X is actually targeting Player Y. What evilpacman18 has done is prevent his hypothesis from being tested at all, and put forth an assertion with no backing, in a single line.
This is SleepyKrew writing. Don't deny it. You both have proper shark avatars to. #winning

Anyway, while I agree the hypothesis was a little off--the major point I found was that there's an ad hom attack (which is newbie aligned--I'm not particularly sure myself on scum/town alignment) and that there's a random vote, again, from someone who flaunted that he wouldn't do it.

So either we're all making mistakes or Revenus' humor is bad (the second is assured) and the first will get him mislynched if he's town. Either way, I'm not sure on his alignment but I can understand why there may be a vote on him.

(note this was at like 12:30 PM EST)

Hume wrote:- Fourth, although I wish it were otherwise, it's not the case that town = polite and scum = rude. There's no particular reason why Revenus insulting people necessarily makes him scum, it could just make him a rather unhelpful town player. There are rather a lot of unhelpful town players.
Yes--which makes a plausible vigshot so fulfilling. In addition, what does this have to do with EPM's post?

I feel as though Hume's trying to find mistakes rather than scumslips in this post.

Hume wrote:I dislike this post because it isn't even true. Take a look at Newbie 1156 in ISO. This is exactly how Revenus plays as town. I don't like it. I think it's poor play for town. But that doesn't change the fact that's how Revenus plays as town.
Good work but wrong.

It's true that Revenus plays pretty poorly when under suspicion(among a douchey attitude)--Newbie 1156 proves this point.

Revenus wrote:topic is way too slow IMO

Revenus wrote:So you press and argue that someone hinting at being the cop on DAY 1 PAGE 1 is better than late game? Are you serious? Then you back down sayin "oh well since u guys said it was bad, it's bad"

And for those of you telling me to lay down a vote to "speed things up" we have plenty of time to make a decision and laying my vote down randomly is hardly a tool for discussion.

But since this guy is yelling "hey guys i'm scum"

While sure--this game is different because Revenus was exerted into his early tactic of "everyone sucks but me because I'm being targeted" the problem was his posts before it. They're literally nothing alike.

Hey--let's even go with a fucking blast from the past. I've played with Revenus in NY 142.

Revenus wrote:I don't negotiate with terrorists.

Revenus wrote:If what you guys say is true

UNVOTE: whoever
VOTE: Beck

For whining about a game that has no bearing on this one.

There's literally a
huge
difference in playstyle here.

Rev isn't a huge dick and makes his point. In this game? It's like you're talking to a fucking wall. The wall won't talk back and if it does, you're insane because whatever the wall said was wrong.

In post 59, WT Snacks wrote:On a more srs note:

Revenus is doing zero scumhunting, which is pretty funny coming from someone who claims so vocally to be town. Assuming that dayvig was fake I'm comfortable with where our vote is.
Give me credit mofo

also because the dayvig was fake (though gj on the whole reaction garnering)

Unvote, Vote: Revenus

THAT'S post 60, thanks.

What you copied/pasted was a load slew of random quotes from Post 60. Glad to see that the fucking dickhead is trying to misrep me in the worst way possible.

Now, right. Let's continue.

AJ wrote:Shall we have a discussion about why these three are so very bad? Sure, let's do it. First, you've just stated twice that you feel this is probably a policy lynch more or less, and basically here we've seen you state that you're prepared to get rid of him because Revenerus is a player "you don't like". Great. So, scum lynching, right? No. Newbie aligned (to which you apparently don't know if ad hom is generally town or scum -[Just a hint, AtE (shorter for ad hom/appeal to emotion) is used both ways and is not a tell whatsoever unless you can tell it's faked.]). Not only that, we're attacking his humor as being bad or him being scum, or perhaps both. I personally don't see a correlation between bad humor and scum.
Well now that you've written all of that, you should actually read Post 60 and not try to snip it so that it looks like you win.

Hiraki, in Post 60 wrote:Good work but wrong.

Oh. Could that be the main reason why I'm voting Revenus. Well, poop. Sucks for you. Guess you wasted your time trying to do something quick and fast.

Oh well.

Revenus wrote:(or what he percieves to be shitty cases)
Side note. Considering this is the first time AJ has actively done something, they're shitty cases.

AJ wrote: Why? Scum no longer will KILL narrave.
Or the scum is in Narrave. Oh no! I revealed that I have
two
scum reads. Didn't you give out a read of just about 5 plausible scum reads? Oh shit. You mean that scum target people who are townie?

Like this is fucking mafia 101 so kudos for trying?

AJ wrote:Also, for questioning ad hom being a tell, you have used it very liberally this game. Almost every post.
K mr. AtE everywhere dude.

AJ wrote:Post 68 should've tipped someone that Revenus was probably just a vi.
Is that why he was your second greatest scumread when you replaced in?

AJ wrote:Oh, nice stab at Director, who is still probably the most town in the game.
Yes I remember how you explained this.

Right right you didn't.

But that's context. Scummy. Bad. Eww.

AJ wrote:For bitching about me on the WT part, when I said he hadn't posted anything, you seem to agree.
This is why you quoted that right

AJ wrote:I thought this was a joke until I read the ensuing responses, and completely agree with Josh's conclusion:
You are a fucking idiot if you don't/didn't think I'm/was joking.

Basically, with this wall, all you have on me is that I joked/over-reacted to Josh and that I made a mistake with a town read. I'm relieved to see that you're still full of shit.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by Hiraki »

AJ wrote:Also, to a note, I would wonder if werewolves is not only the name of the second alignment, but also the role. Which would make me very weary about role claiming. I'm not sure if they're a certain sort of bastard role for the site, but they basically fuck over all intent claims, role claims, follow the cop... You claim, you die, there is no protection.
This literally says enough about this whole "boss" show you're running.

Sit the fuck down, thanks.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Viomi wrote:YES
YES IT IS.
Taking friendly banter seriously when I've explained this multiple times especially when I say in the same post just about the equivalent that this is me having two scum reads.

Viomi wrote:It had nothing to do with affecting eachother's reads or flips or whatthefuck
It's just too early to go around saying people should die with half the players not having even responded.
Like seriously setting up future lynches in advance much? One lynch at a time, please!
You even quoted it. I told two players that they need to die. That's me making
two
scum reads. But thanks for the strawman considering that my reads are effected by the rate at which everyone responds at? I mean what the fuck is that? I can't say "you need to die" (which holy shit is my effective way of saying you're scum but I guess that's a bit mind numbing for you folks) two times because not everyone has posted enough in the game? Why does everyone else matter for one player? This is horrible logic. Are you an AJ Alt?

Viomi wrote:God I hate this play.
Ok--so far we've only got disagreements.

thedirector wrote:Thank you, director, you have taken the words directly out of my soul.
Oy vey. I hope you realize that the director is still sitting on his RVS vote and is pumping out the same amount of content without context as AJ.

Viomi wrote:Where the fuck did you come up with this? Oh my god the facepalms here they come...
Did you really read what EPM said?

Here's fucking context.

In post 135, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 134, evilpacman18 wrote:Jason don't be such a prostitute with your vote, it's annoying.

You saying i shouldn't scumhunt?

In 112 and 129 (both Jason posts), Jason switches votes from Revenus to me and then, thinking that he's still voting me, from me (technically Revenus) to YOLO.

The problem that EPM brings up is that switching a vote so often (as in very often [as in forgetting where your vote is because you change it so frequently]) is bad.

He's not saying voting so often is bad for a random reason.

Viomi wrote:I still haven't heard any sort of case on him, just lots of question dodging.
QUESTION DODGING?

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE I DODGED HIS QUESTIONS?

Viomi wrote:Listen up: Reaction testing to get reactions which can lead to people being scummy and then voting if those reactions are scummy... THAT'S A GOOD GAMEPLAN. It's smart. It WORKS. I've seen it many times. What the fuck. You know what I'm dissapointed in? Your attempt to make somebody scummy based on how they play, especially since the way they play is very normal.
OR if you use it all the time it can be used to manipulate the fuck out of town. But seriously, let him lurk now. He only has an ISO of 14 posts.

Viomi wrote:People, continue to read my mind. I enjoy it.
I don't understand on how people don't understand that sole purpose of that phrasing was so that I drew Josh out.

Him going "What the fuck" is what is motivating me to push a scumread on him.

I even used P.S. for fuck's sake.

Viomi wrote:I'm not complaining.
Your ignorance is actually ignorant. That's expected.

Viomi--toward 201 wrote:Spoiler: Good Job
And then I later realize my mistake and answer his question because I misread it.

But I bet we'll get to that...(oh he never addresses it. what a coincidence)

Viomi wrote:Nice realization, where's the vote?
Yes let me start a new wagon on a player that will probably flake out.

Viomi wrote:Here's my vote, if you didn't see this coming you should see the eye doctor.
OK. But I've read your entire post and really the only grievance you've noted about me is that I don't like Josh's play (which isn't a scumtell that's a disagreement), question dodging from Navarre (which is an outstanding accusation and you're going to have to detail that more), and a disagreement about having more than one scumread.

Not to mention, Viomi's last little list matches up with mine. He even criticizes Navarre while criticizing me for question dodging him (which again--I'm still unsure how I did that but I'd love to know)

Viomi wrote:What if I like sticks in my ass.

Do you have a problem with that?
You said you don't like assholish play but yet you're being just as big as an asshole as I am.

Hmm.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Viomi wrote:YES
YES IT IS.
Taking friendly banter seriously when I've explained this multiple times especially when I say in the same post just about the equivalent that this is me having two scum reads.

Viomi wrote:It had nothing to do with affecting eachother's reads or flips or whatthefuck
It's just too early to go around saying people should die with half the players not having even responded.
Like seriously setting up future lynches in advance much? One lynch at a time, please!
You even quoted it. I told two players that they need to die. That's me making
two
scum reads. But thanks for the strawman considering that my reads are effected by the rate at which everyone responds at? I mean what the fuck is that? I can't say "you need to die" (which holy shit is my effective way of saying you're scum but I guess that's a bit mind numbing for you folks) two times because not everyone has posted enough in the game? Why does everyone else matter for one player? This is horrible logic. Are you an AJ Alt?

Viomi wrote:God I hate this play.
Ok--so far we've only got disagreements.

thedirector wrote:Thank you, director, you have taken the words directly out of my soul.
Oy vey. I hope you realize that the director is still sitting on his RVS vote and is pumping out the same amount of content without context as AJ.

Viomi wrote:Where the fuck did you come up with this? Oh my god the facepalms here they come...
Did you really read what EPM said?

Here's fucking context.

In post 135, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 134, evilpacman18 wrote:Jason don't be such a prostitute with your vote, it's annoying.

You saying i shouldn't scumhunt?

In 112 and 129 (both Jason posts), Jason switches votes from Revenus to me and then, thinking that he's still voting me, from me (technically Revenus) to YOLO.

The problem that EPM brings up is that switching a vote so often (as in very often [as in forgetting where your vote is because you change it so frequently]) is bad.

He's not saying voting so often is bad for a random reason.

Viomi wrote:I still haven't heard any sort of case on him, just lots of question dodging.
QUESTION DODGING?

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE I DODGED HIS QUESTIONS?

Viomi wrote:Listen up: Reaction testing to get reactions which can lead to people being scummy and then voting if those reactions are scummy... THAT'S A GOOD GAMEPLAN. It's smart. It WORKS. I've seen it many times. What the fuck. You know what I'm dissapointed in? Your attempt to make somebody scummy based on how they play, especially since the way they play is very normal.
OR if you use it all the time it can be used to manipulate the fuck out of town. But seriously, let him lurk now. He only has an ISO of 14 posts.

Viomi wrote:People, continue to read my mind. I enjoy it.
I don't understand on how people don't understand that sole purpose of that phrasing was so that I drew Josh out.

Him going "What the fuck" is what is motivating me to push a scumread on him.

I even used P.S. for fuck's sake.

Viomi wrote:I'm not complaining.
Your ignorance is actually ignorant. That's expected.

Viomi--toward 201 wrote:Spoiler: Good Job
And then I later realize my mistake and answer his question because I misread it.

But I bet we'll get to that...(oh he never addresses it. what a coincidence)

Viomi wrote:Nice realization, where's the vote?
Yes let me start a new wagon on a player that will probably flake out.

Viomi wrote:Here's my vote, if you didn't see this coming you should see the eye doctor.
OK. But I've read your entire post and really the only grievance you've noted about me is that I don't like Josh's play (which isn't a scumtell that's a disagreement), question dodging from Navarre (which is an outstanding accusation and you're going to have to detail that more), and a disagreement about having more than one scumread.

Not to mention, Viomi's last little list matches up with mine. He even criticizes Navarre while criticizing me for question dodging him (which again--I'm still unsure how I did that but I'd love to know)

Viomi wrote:What if I like sticks in my ass.

Do you have a problem with that?
You said you don't like assholish play but yet you're being just as big as an asshole as I am.

Hmm.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #54) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:46 am

Post by Hiraki »

AJ wrote:(besides arguing with him is basically inciting rage).
Literally only you. Considering you've responded to a 0th of my wall, yeah I have a reason to be a bit angry now too.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #55) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:32 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 361, Viomi wrote:Hiraki, you give off this vibe as if you're angry all the time. If you don't want people thinking you're angry, perhaps you should stop sounding like it...?
I don't care if people see me as angry all the time?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #56) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:26 am

Post by Hiraki »

Jason wrote:This is kinda pathetic and looks more like an activity list rather then anything, town being highly active scum being hardly active.
meanwhile

YOLO wrote:At this moment I don't have much to add. This is mostly due to lack of content from the people I accused previously. JacobSavage has made one small post since his bandwagon started and his comment is once again meta-related. I don't see any reason to change my vote.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #57) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Viomi wrote:Okay, I'm seriously putting this in my wiki.
Who's alt is this?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #58) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by Hiraki »

the director wrote:>I am inches away from starting a wagon on you.
Good joke
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #59) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by Hiraki »

You're right. Considering that your 4chan case is total garbage, that entire post is hilarious considering that you believe you've found EPM in a lie and is now avoiding the game (he literally has posted in this thread exclusively for the last few days and just hasn't posted today) is the real hilarity.

Tell me this, director.

Do you ever check your work to see that you could maybe--and dear god I know this is hard to believe from someone with your stature--be wrong?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #60) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I don't enjoy pairing
at all
but if I were to garner something

I'd think the director would be flirtin' with that AJ there.

Just a very young reaction though. The only grounds I have toward it is that the director hasn't moved his vote and he notes golden mean in his awk rvs review
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #61) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by Hiraki »

the director wrote:after all, this game is mostly about gut.
Literally should be 10% gut.

the director wrote:And if and when EPM actually answers why he lied, perhaps the situation will clarify itself.
Is this supposed to make your total misrepresentation of him any better?

the director wrote:And if and when you realize that Viomi is "quad" posting to create distance between the lie, perhaps things will clear up.
Yeah and maybe if I dance on my house naked, I'll get electrocuted.

I'll admit that Viomi's super posting is just bad.

But she's a noobzorz so it doesn't matter.

The last question I asked was to check up on something.

I'm entirely sure that I've seen an
exact
profile like Viomi's before in another game but if you check her posts

you'll see that she's entered the newbie queue as a nubzorz
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #62) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Which is why I think she's lying about one thing or another and trying to cover her tracks, regardless of alignment.

Why on earth would a newbie care about a slight comment on ongoing games so much?

Not to mention, why would a newbie actually write a wall.

It's just uncommon really.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #63) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Hiraki »

AJ wrote:Why are you trying to call her a beginner now, I doubt anyone is fooled.

the director wrote:Strange she is in the newbie queue, eh?
Even the director got it.

And I'm pretty sure he's talking about the unvote.

I mean literally the only other thing would make a lackluster post

which I guess would fit with the director's usual posting habits

but he's having a bit of hirakian insight today
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:14 am

Post by Hiraki »

Can you two make two organized cases on each other?

I actually think you guys are prob all town (regardless of what I said about Xegarus before) but I need to confirm.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:42 am

Post by Hiraki »

what hiraki read

"why did you guys make a scummy move? i mean i know you guys are town but why did you do it?"
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:24 am

Post by Hiraki »

see we can be friends maenara

you just can't take out my scumbud day one

then I can't assure victory yknow
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #67) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:30 am

Post by Hiraki »

I did not notice that.

Good work, Jason.

Vote: thedirector
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #68) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:34 am

Post by Hiraki »

Viomi wrote:Glad we agree on something, Hiraki.
We don't agree on anything. The only reason I'm voting director is because of his slip. Classic nubnub mistake.

You've made up bullshit on why he's scum that's just dumb.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #69) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:39 am

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP: lolz i'm being dumb

Unvote, Vote: Navarre

He said other scum team in order to reference that Viomi is on the other team

whooooooooops
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #70) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Yolo wrote:I'd like to hear what others think about this, since I think we might be dealing with a slip here.
Been thinking about this all day really. I'm more inclined, mind-wise, that Viomi is scum. Gut-wise, I can see this uber stretch.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #71) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I might be swayed if there's an actual wagon.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #72) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:05 am

Post by Hiraki »

Literally dumbest thing I have ever read.

Of course they pop-up when prodded. That's the whole fucking point.

It's scummy when the pop-up before being prodded.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #73) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:26 am

Post by Hiraki »

In favor (already done)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #74) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:03 am

Post by Hiraki »

Jacob wrote:I'm pretty sure mine says town and the one in the OP.
There's an actual reason on why I've said little to nothing about this.

can we please keep this under wraps

if you get what i mean
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #75) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:04 am

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP: besides YOLO already made that point
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #76) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 510, Revenus wrote:Can we kill JacobSavage?

He votes Hiraki to L-1 because "the game has stalled" yet over the course of the next week, he has exactly two posts, one is a useless throwaway comment, the other is to vote Viomi for a rather weak reason IMO.
We can focus on Jason later. We have better suspects that need to die.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #77) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:31 pm

Post by Hiraki »

MORE VOTES FOR NAVARRE (see i didn't say please so I will get more votes)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #78) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:36 am

Post by Hiraki »

Yeah sure whatever
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #79) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Hiraki »

Because he's dumbscum and needs to die.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #80) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:58 am

Post by Hiraki »

We have 2.5 days.

It's not extremely worrisome but it is definitely a bit worrisome.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #81) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Hiraki »

the director wrote:if it looks bad
Honestly, and this is my only doubt about Navarre, is that almost all of his posts are bad.

It won't change either. The premise of my vote is on his accusations rather than the merit of his posts.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #82) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Hiraki »

we're not switching wagons unless navarre claims Townful God in his next post.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #83) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Josh. I hope you know that you're dying tomorrow.

Guaranteed.

In fact, I'll do something that I did in another game, just to show you how sure I am.

Jason remembers this little trick. I'll need to prepare for it though.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #84) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by Hiraki »

"Great beast of the sky, please hear my cry.
Transform thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight.
Envelop the desert with your glow and cast your rage upon my foe.
Unlock your powers from deep within so that together we may win.
Appear now in this Shadow Game as I call your name,
Winged Dragon of Ra!"

Unlike last time, Ra, I do not want you to end this game in 10 days. You did good work there.

Instead, I'll need the dead bodies of Josh Lyman, the director, and Navarre.

In return, I'll sacrifice two of my dearest friends in this game: evilpacman and WT Snacks.

Together, this game shall be ended by that time!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #85) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I have summoned the power of the Winged Dragon of Ra.

There is nothing mental here.

You can check Open 475 and see its awesome power!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #86) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I am sorry but Ra requires sacrifices, EPM.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #87) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Well, unforunately, you are correct.

And through the power of my plot device,
I
am the third sacrifice.

Don't worry though, I won't be dying anytime soon~
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #88) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Hiraki »

As a post?

You have 13 posts over the course of 23 pages.

Meanwhile I have 88.

How fucking dare you try to criticize me over making one post that was a bit of a joke.

How fucking dare you.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #89) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 568, Josh Lyman wrote:You're a loony.
You're in the same pit, bud.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #90) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:26 am

Post by Hiraki »

Maenara has been in the game for 3 days.

How the fuck is she lurking?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #91) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:55 am

Post by Hiraki »

To be fair

Viomi wrote:And don't worry, I'll worry about josh tomorrow.

If anything, there's a Viomi/Josh pair rather than a YOLO/Viomi pair.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #92) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:55 am

Post by Hiraki »

*YOLO/Navarre Pair.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #93) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:28 am

Post by Hiraki »

No because you're putting that read in the background while Maenara is in the limelight.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #94) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:29 am

Post by Hiraki »

Yet Maenara is a lurker as well, no?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #95) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:43 am

Post by Hiraki »

Can you summarize why you might want Maenara dead then?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #96) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:46 am

Post by Hiraki »

If you have a few cases, then you have a few scumreads.

Can you label what you're going to release?

or are you so precious that you need to survive until D2 and then release your reads
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #97) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:22 am

Post by Hiraki »

That and that you'll actually do it.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #98) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Hiraki »

jasonnnnnnnnn

why didn't you claim cop

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

you had itttttt
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #99) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by Hiraki »

It was not a random shot.

In post 557, Aj The Epic wrote:Wagon lining. I hope someone investigates you tonight.
8 out of 10 times this is PR talking and trying to do a little bit of a "haha! see! I said it here!"

especially when it's a newbie

I said it in the QT a little over an hour after AJ posted that little snippet that he might be a PR.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #100) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Hiraki »

the director wrote:the fact that the enemy faction didn't nix her was unsettling.
Like I said in Dead QT, we discussed this but found that killing a PR outweighed killing Viomi.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #101) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 565, Hiraki wrote:Well, unforunately, you are correct.

And through the power of my plot device,
I
am the third sacrifice.

Don't worry though, I won't be dying anytime soon~

In post 558, Hiraki wrote:
"Great beast of the sky, please hear my cry.
Transform thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight.
Envelop the desert with your glow and cast your rage upon my foe.
Unlock your powers from deep within so that together we may win.
Appear now in this Shadow Game as I call your name,
Winged Dragon of Ra!"

Unlike last time, Ra, I do not want you to end this game in 10 days. You did good work there.

Instead, I'll need the dead bodies of Josh Lyman, the director, and Navarre.

In return, I'll sacrifice two of my dearest friends in this game: evilpacman and WT Snacks.

Together, this game shall be ended by that time!

also that

winged dragon of ra always fulfills its promises
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #102) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:47 am

Post by Hiraki »

>obv. scum
>nobody agreed with me

k
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #103) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:57 am

Post by Hiraki »

Oh yes! Pull the stupid card! You're getting somewhere now, kid!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #104) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Like I said before, keep calling people stupid.

You're only hurting yourself.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”