Navarre
Navarre
Townie
Navarre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by Navarre »

After doing a quick skim of the game so far.

The most scummy is of course Revenue and i have noticed that nearly all of his posts have been useless filler posts that have absolutely nothing to do with scumhunting at all. His cynical play style from page 1 also irks me for some reason.

Hiraki's posts at the beginning seem town like and reasonable but lately his posts don't seem to have any support to his opinions. He also tries to vote me for adressing nothing not less then 24 hours after game starts.

VOTE: Navarre

for addressing nothing

To me this isn't a RV, this could be Hiraki's attempt at trying to get votes of revenue/golden mean.
Navarre
Navarre
Townie
Navarre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:21 pm

Post by Navarre »

Evilpacman, you comment on everyone's ability to scumhunt yet you post no reads yourself and have not done any scumhunting yourself and to me this makes you lean scum.

Xegarus, We still need a reason for your sheeping vote.

UNVOTE: Hiraki
VOTE: Xegarus

Jason are you voting YOLO just because he doesn't understand points that have been made? Because to me YOLO seems more towny then a lot of other players in this game.
Navarre
Navarre
Townie
Navarre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #162 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by Navarre »

jason. In a normal mini like this game, there should only be 1 scumteam. Your logic where scum finding other scum may work in large games, it doesn't here so keep that in mind.

Hiraki. You need to die nowish. Need i say more? you quote someone then say i need to die. Can you at least take the game seriously?

UNVOTE: Xergarus
VOTE: Hiraki
Navarre
Navarre
Townie
Navarre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #207 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:44 pm

Post by Navarre »

@Hiraki. Little to no content helps me stay alive at night and people are harder to read day 1 because of the many arguments that people may have. This seriously effects my reads and day 2 will help me provide clearer reads which i will out tomorrow. Get me? or is this really confusing? because it seems to be really confusing when i type it.
Navarre
Navarre
Townie
Navarre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #240 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Navarre »

ah people voting me. That was a nice reaction. Have yourself give some spiel about not wanting to die at night, a perfectly anti town move. Throwing a massive sign saying "EASY BANDWAGON TARGET" Nice reactions BTW

WT, Revenus and JS all bandwagon-ed me.

Revenus's vote was understandable given he also had a bandwagon on him but for everyone else i ask. Why vote anti-town over people who have done more scummy things in this game? My previous post had me contributing nothing but that was anti-town NOT scummy.

To everyone else. Since Hiraki & Revenus were being bandwagoned, then one of them + either WT or JS are on the scum team.
Navarre
Navarre
Townie
Navarre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #283 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Navarre »

In post 271, evilpacman18 wrote:I figured I'd gauge whether or not the wagon is going anywhere. Like I said I'm not the type to vote often and don't believe votes create pressure. My vote is still on Revenus whose lynch I still wouldn't mind. If it becomes likely that director will be lynched then I'll vote him

In post 280, evilpacman18 wrote:Lol you people...
I never called Revenus town anywhere. Sure I said he's looking more town now than the start of the game but he started off pretty badly, it doesn't mean my read has changed completely. Anyway this wagon is one I can get behind.

vote: JacobSavage

also, it's EPM

EPM can you elaborate more on why your read has changed on him completely? because it looks like your hopping about getting on the easiest bandwagons now. As a little incentive to answer my question
UNVOTE:
VOTE: EvilPacMan
Navarre
Navarre
Townie
Navarre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #354 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:53 pm

Post by Navarre »

In post 339, JacobSavage wrote:The strenght of the meta depends on how often you've played with him.

Also can we easy up on the walls, I barley read them normally but when theres so many of them.

Are you basing all your reads on the meta that you have on them? Because meta isn't evidence on who is or isn't scum and people who are experienced enough will be able to manipulate their posts according to the "so called meta. I don't see anyone questioning me but i skimmed through most of the walls so does anyone have anything much to say to me besides "please die"?
Navarre
Navarre
Townie
Navarre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #429 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:22 am

Post by Navarre »

Viomi. The reason for my "lurking" is the fact that i have difficulty keeping up with a game like this. Previously i had more time as it was during the holidays that i played but for this game i was not here for day start and only started to read after pg 5 and by that time there were multiple issues with everyone arguing. I have tried my best today but its still hugely difficult for me to keep up with so many players.

Maenara voting the most towny player in the game? Also for some reason i don't like Maenara's 1-2 word answers to jason's questions. Also i saw your town list. why is YOLO and Hiraki there? YOLO has contributed as much as me and i admit i've done some pretty scummy moves whilst he just says what others have been saying. Hiraki has been flailing during the time where we bandwagoned him and he is one of the top players on my scum list.
Navarre
Navarre
Townie
Navarre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #436 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:40 am

Post by Navarre »

Actually. Something maenara said got me thinking. Jason I realize that You voted maenara less then 24 hours after she/he? Replaced in, I mean her posts were going against you I see that but you voted her immediately even though you have had hiraki and revenue labelled as scum for a long time. Switching votes like that makes it seem like a panicked OMGUS to me. Same to you viomi. To me you are town and I hope you guys are town but what's with the votes?
Navarre
Navarre
Townie
Navarre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #497 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:56 am

Post by Navarre »

Did anyone else notice WTsnack posting right after being prodded? It almost seems like he is timing his posts to avoid being prodded and screwed up on this prod. BTW heads up but we have to decide who to lynch soon. Deadline is in 2 days. Another fact is that revenues has disappeared which happened right after the heat was off hiraki and himself
Navarre
Navarre
Townie
Navarre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #526 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:19 am

Post by Navarre »

Woahhh all these votes on me are really hurting. I mean I could have hammered hiraki before at L-1 but I didn't because I believed he had something worth saying instead of just tunneling me the whole game. Looks like I messed up there. You know hiraki that once I flip town, then you are a goner too right?

VOTE: Hiraki
Navarre
Navarre
Townie
Navarre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #566 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by Navarre »

Are we seriously voting me over the tunneling flailer that just posted a picture of the winged dragon of ra, as a post?

i claim Vanilla Town and i think that both Hiraki/Josh Lyman are better lynches.

@Viomi you say you lynch me for lurking yet Josh Lyman has posted just as much but tries a lot less as demonstrated by his prod dodge.
Navarre
Navarre
Townie
Navarre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #573 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:03 pm

Post by Navarre »

seriously? you hammered after saying the wagon was bad?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”