Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by Human Destroyer »

I'm going to approach this game differently than I usually do, since I'm a bit lacking on the time front.

Who should I be sheeping and why?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:38 pm

Mmmm, not good enough.

Someone else try, with better reasoning.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:42 pm

I haven't read the game yet.

Still eagerly waiting for a good vote to have.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:06 pm

In post 230, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 224, Human Destroyer wrote:I haven't read the game yet.

Still eagerly waiting for a good vote to have.

Read, then vote, is the usual order of operations. Why are you looking to sheep someone else's opinion of who to sheep?

Because it helps me determine alignments of players.

It's a little less applicable here with this jeromus fellow being at L-1, since, y'know, it's a free vote, why not ask for it if you're town? Scum get somewhat timid about asking someone to sheep them.

Bub could you give me a rundown on why one of {Mr. Flay, jeromus} is scum, but one of them is town, please?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:20 pm

@Mod: Requesting a prod on YOLO.

It worked.
Last edited by 10506670 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:11 pm

:roll:
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:05 am

You folks are lucky, this is next on my priority list.

Content in the next hour or two.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:40 am

FUCKING HELL I HAD HALF A POST DONE

CHROME DAMMIT
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:13 pm

It got deleted and I got pissed and never actually caught up

That and I'm a horrible dirty procrastinator
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:20 am

In post 331, Desperado wrote:Dude, you replaced in 5 days ago and have contributed zilch. You've haven't outed a single read, you haven't placed a single vote. The most effort you've put in is to backseat mod and request a prod for YOLO. Get your shit together and start playing or just replace right out.

I'm getting to it.

It isn't exactly a short post, hold your horses
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:32 am

I might declare intent to hammer

Just want to check one thing
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:33 am

Yes yes yes

Intent to hammer

Arc, please claim
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:40 am

Okay, so for those that don't know, Arc does a lot more AtE and fighting back as town.

Her reaction here resembles nothing like that

Like seriously, go read any town game where she got run up and then go read a scum game. There's a really large difference.

I ISO'ed her and I'm hammering. I will catch up during the night.

VOTE: ArcAngel
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:51 am

Unless you've massively changed your play, I'm seriously thinking you'll flip scum.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:32 am

In post 377, Mr. Flay wrote:Had not noticed D2 started. Will post
tommorow
within the next 10-20 minutes.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:45 am

Catchup COMMENCE!

(Note this will only go to the point I actually replaced into so it doesn't keep increasing in size as I try to write it)

Spoiler: Page 1
In post 5, Mr. Flay wrote:Interesting that we only have 12 players instead of 13.

I haven't played in a while, so I'll start with a question: who do you each think the most dangerous scumteam would be?

Wow this first post is bad. First, an "I might be sorta rusty, so don't take everything I say to be perfect" is setting up for not taking credit for events that may happen later on, and then a pointless question that contributes nothing to scumhunting rather than RVS. I understand you don't like RVS, but that accomplishes something by putting pressure on players; how is asking a useless question better than doing such?

In post 6, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
vote: Mr. Flay

Mentioned he hasn't played in a while. Why would he mention that? Possibly trying to be able to pass off future scum slips as him being rusty. Also, his question doesn't really help the town scumhunt, but it's an attempt to make himself look townier.

Bub Bidderskins is town.

In post 8, Rainbowdash wrote:
Vote KBW

Inconsequental question is inconsequental.

BB can be town for now.

Why is Keybladewielder a better vote?

In post 10, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 6, Bub Bidderskins wrote:Mentioned he hasn't played in a while. Why would he mention that? Possibly trying to be able to pass off future scum slips as him being rusty. Also, his question doesn't really help the town scumhunt, but it's an attempt to make himself look townier.
I haven't played in quite some time, therefore I am unfamiliar with the current 'power players'. Later it will become important who is still alive and who is dead.

I don't do RVS, so my first post is either going to be contentless or contain 'random' questions.

This post yet again is useless as all hell. I'm going to ask this again, what does a contentless or RQS post do that makes it better than an RVS post?

In post 13, Blue Yoshi wrote:Random questions about the game itself are pretty unreliable to answer especially in this part of the game. And I wouldn't answer that considering the time I've been on the site.
Bub gave a good pro-town post in this stage of the game, already trying to analyze posts and get us moving in the right direction.
VOTE: Keybladewielder for now.

Why vote Keybladewielder if you think Bub's post about Mr. Flay was good?

In post 14, Elyse wrote:Do you agree with Bub?

Also this.

In post 15, Blue Yoshi wrote:Not necessarily, because even though it's a good start to get out of rvs, it's a bit hasty.
Plus I have yet to see what Flay is actually going to do next.

Scumbuddy #1 found.

This post is basically making excuses for why Blue Yoshi's not on the Flay wagon.

In post 16, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 10, Mr. Flay wrote:I haven't played in quite some time, therefore I am unfamiliar with the current 'power players'. Later it will become important who is still alive and who is dead.

Game is almost all raw newbies unless there are a lot of alts here. Open/MN queues are fun like that, about half regulars specific to these games half newbies.

@BY - So you consider the RVS stage something that we want to get out of early then?

Hi Rainbowdash :)

In post 19, Blue Yoshi wrote:In my other game getting out if RVS was quick and when we got the ball rolling discussion really picked up.
And we're already starting the transition.

So then why are you still on your random Keybladewielder vote?

In post 20, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 19, Blue Yoshi wrote:In my other game getting out if RVS was quick and when we got the ball rolling discussion really picked up.
And we're already starting the transition.

So why more or less keep the game in RVS while acknowledging the vote from BB as non-random but placing a random vote of your own?

Rainbowdash is town.

In post 21, Blue Yoshi wrote:Consider the discussion we are having now.
Crazy, right?

In post 22, Blue Yoshi wrote:Though you've shown me that you aren't too too willing to let stuff slip past you.
I'll be waiting to see what you do next!

Yeah I really do like Flay/Blue Yoshi for scum

In post 23, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 21, Blue Yoshi wrote:Consider the discussion we are having now.
Crazy, right?

So you didnt respond to him declaring a serious vote in order to hope to have somepony call you on not responding to his serious vote?

For RVS stuff, some players (I tend to be heavily in this camp) aim for the "kill RVS ASAP" move because its just fluff. A couple say they can actually RVS scumhunt, but ive never seen any player with a good track record of it/strong players claim it. Really its just the lull before the game actually starts and its good to finish.

@Bomb - If you have pushed the game out of RVS quickly before, why arent you doing that here?

I agree with the bolded.

I've tried scumhunting in RVS, but I usually fail. Well, this Page 1 is actually pretty analyzable for me though, so I guess that's lucky.

In post 24, Desperado wrote:
I don't do RVS, so my first post is either going to be contentless or contain 'random' questions.

These two statements don't follow logically. If you don't "do" RVS, then by definition your first post should be contentful and contain pertinent questions. By saying you don't do RVS but you also aren't going to post any content, what you're really saying is "I'm going to post unreadable shit AND not give you a vote to be analyzed later." You're trying to have your cake and eat it it too.

Also, what Bub said.

Vote: Mr Flay

Desperado is town.

tl;dr

Bub Bidderskins, Rainbowdash, and Desperado are all town.
Mr. Flay and Blue Yoshi are scum.

VOTE: Mr. Flay
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:17 am

Spoiler: Page 2
In post 25, Desperado wrote:Rainbow and Yoshi and Bub are all town until further notice, as well

Why Yoshi?

In post 26, Blue Yoshi wrote:I was mostly talking about the discussion we're having right now, all fueled by the random vote I made.
While RVS is good for its own sake, it's good to get out of fast, and if things start slowing down doing something to create some sort of discussion is always fine.
I just like to start discussion rolling.

You didn't really answer the question.

In post 27, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 25, Desperado wrote:Rainbow and Yoshi and Bub are all town until further notice, as well

Im pretty unsure about BY at this point and really trying to guage if he even really understands what im getting at here. I dont really think he knows why I think he is scummy and that may negate the validity of the tell. Also you are misinterpreting what Flay is saying which is "first post is going to be basically contentless or a random vote that has no bearing so im going to ask a question". I dont like it, but hey...
he may be the only pony here that has been around the block for longer than I have and quints may be the only one who comes close to me.

Bomb needs to not talk about ongoings even in the slightest, you never know what might accidentally drop that requires some mod action or if somepony is an alt or anything like that. Bomb also may very likely be scum. KBW I actually still like for confirmation timing though. Depending on what I get back from Bomb I vote may change soon.

Not knowing what makes you scummy doesn't really negate its validity. New-scum usually do scummy things without even realizing it.

Despite what I said before about RBD being town...the bolded is kinda weird. What does it have to do with scumhunting or Mr. Flay's alignment?

In post 28, Desperado wrote:No Rainbow, I understood it perfectly. He's saying that he's going to engage in the spirit of the RVS stage (posting contentless bullshit) without actually randomly voting anyone, which is the only thing that RVS is even useful for. By not "doing" RVS what he's really doing is mitigating the amount of information he puts out there by not having to put a vote on someone that he would have to answer for later.

Thank you!

In post 31, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 24, Desperado wrote:These two statements don't follow logically. If you don't "do" RVS, then by definition your first post should be contentful and contain pertinent questions.
Read again. Also note that I was the FIRST person to post after the mod announced D1. What content was I going to provide/analyze, other than questions? RQS isn't for spamming, either. As already explained, my question was pertinent, both to me and to the game as a whole. How people react to it is also important (to me).

The rest of your post is (to borrow a phrase) unmitigated bullshit so it's not even worth responding to. Bub may have felt like he had a reason to vote, but you're just spouting crap. Tell me again what RVS is "for" and why I should participate in it? Nobody ever "answers" for Random Votes.

More content in the morning, but I will definitely be looking at Blue Yoshi's posts more.

Then why post first? This isn't even anything remotely resembling a decent defense.

In post 32, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 30, Bomb wrote:Still yet to see a post from qwints, YOLO and keybladewielder. Not sure why they're so keen to lie low.

That's because... they haven't posted yet? Not sure how you can claim they're "lying low" after ~24 hours.

I actually agree, plus lurking is not a scumtell unless it's clearly being done strategically.

In post 34, jeromus wrote:Yeah, I have something to say to both YOLO and Keybladewielder.

The former, I wish him misfortune for having such an awful name.

The latter, to congratulate him for sharing in my appreciation of a wonderful series.

I'd like to hear from them both though. C'mon, out from under the rug.

See, this, though, is active lurking. Where's the content, buddy-boy?

In post 35, Elyse wrote:Hey, Desperado, get an avatar. And then stop pulling things out of your ass. Kthanxbye.

Also, what's with the somepony thing, Rainbow? I get that it's MLP, but do you do that all game?

I don't like this post. He's not pulling things out of his ass at all. He's currently my second-strongest townread, in fact.

In post 36, Desperado wrote:
In post 35, Elyse wrote:Hey, Desperado, get an avatar. And then stop pulling things out of your ass. Kthanxbye.

Also, what's with the somepony thing, Rainbow? I get that it's MLP, but do you do that all game?

This is a really weird way to defend someone. You don't even point out how what I said was bullshit, like Flay did, you just (presumably) piggy-back on what he had to say. Kinda lazy honestly.

And why did you feel the need to tell me to get an avatar? Is it ruining your gameplay experience or something?

Flay didn't really point out why it was bullshit either, just saying.

Flay/Yoshi/Elyse 2013? Let's see.

In post 37, Desperado wrote:-wall-

Anyone who thinks Desperado isn't town...why?

In post 38, Elyse wrote:
In post 36, Desperado wrote:

This is a really weird way to defend someone. You don't even point out how what I said was bullshit, like Flay did, you just (presumably) piggy-back on what he had to say. Kinda lazy honestly.

And why did you feel the need to tell me to get an avatar? Is it ruining your gameplay experience or something?

There are only so many ways to call what you said bullshit.

And getting an avatar just makes it easier for me to associate your posts to something. But if it's that big a problem, then don't get one.

His point wasn't that you needed to call it bullshit in a different way. You just didn't point out WHY it was bullshit. Which Flay didn't either.

In post 39, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 30, Bomb wrote:Still yet to see a post from qwints, YOLO and keybladewielder. Not sure why they're so keen to lie low.

Why wait for them to post to end RVS? Players flake, we already saw somepony do it. Also only one you can even try to call lurking here is qwints who has been around.

In post 34, jeromus wrote:Yeah, I have something to say to both YOLO and Keybladewielder.

The latter, to congratulate him for sharing in my appreciation of a wonderful series.

So jeromus is a very good scum pick too. Nice to know.

In post 35, Elyse wrote:Also, what's with the somepony thing, Rainbow? I get that it's MLP, but do you do that all game?

Yes. Yes I do.

Also use pictures when its fitting for conveyance of emotion. Welcome to one of if not the oldest roleplaying accounts on the site.

Vote jeromus

Second tier would be something like Bomb and KBW.

Think BY may be more newbie who doesnt get why he is being called scum than scum given his response.

Nope.

jeromus is my fourth scumpick though, so yay I guess?

In post 40, Elyse wrote:Does typing out pony come naturally or do you have to think about it?

I swear this is my last question. I'm just curious.

This might be something you want to take outside of the game (just make sure it doesn't relate to the game itself so it doesn't break any rules)

In post 41, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 39, Rainbowdash wrote:Second tier would be something like Bomb and
KBW

Your second tier for scumminess includes someone who hasn't posted yet?? Explain the "confirmation timing" thing, I wasn't watching the game then. Also, are you one of those who hunts by finding Scum in a sea of Town, or finding Town in a sea of Scum? i.e. what is your default assumption?

Question goes for anybody else who wants to answer, too. Me, I tend toward assuming scum until proven otherwise.

In post 24, Desperado wrote:

These two statements don't follow logically. If you don't "do" RVS, then by definition your first post should be contentful and contain pertinent questions. By saying you don't do RVS but you also aren't going to post any content, what you're really saying is "I'm going to post unreadable shit AND not give you a vote to be analyzed later." You're trying to have your cake and eat it it too.
I'm going to chalk you up to "not getting it" for now, but keep an eye on you for later. RVS/RQS is just a way to kick off the lowest-information stage of the game. Since Day Starts have become the norm, it is much harder to get the ball rolling. Whatever people do to get information is fine, so long as it's actually forwarding the game. "wait and see what other people do next" (i.e. Blue Yoshi) is not useful. Lurking is not useful. Attacking is useful, so I'll grant you that. As for why I posted, I was online and it got the game into my topiclist. Usually I'll wait and pounce, as you'll see from older games.

Elyse
, why are you so worried about Rainbowdash's -pony fixation? That's basically all you've posted so far.

Useless question about playstyles is useless.

The rest of it is "It isn't scummy, step off or I vote you." This threat is thinly veiled.

In post 42, Blue Yoshi wrote:At first I was confused as to why you thought I was scummy and that it was something that I just missed but when I looked back, there was just a small line of questioning.
Would you mind sharing where exactly you thought I was scummy, and what about Jeromus's post was scummy? I understand that it was a fluffy post, but your vote seems serious and I would like for you to share.
If you aren't sharing your reads it's going to make it a lot harder for people to communicate with you.

Pedit@flay: I tend to like looking for scum, though I'm not sure what you mean by my "waiting and seeing".
I don't like waiting, I like starting discussion.
That's what I like "seeing".

@Bolded: Why are you doing so much waiting then? I recall on my skim a while back someone actually pointed out all the posts saying "I'll wait and see about x!" that you made.

In post 43, Keybladewielder wrote:

Wish granted. Sorry for not posting, but I got grounded for not focusing on my studies. Damn algebra.

Oh no.

It's you.

In post 44, ArcAngel9 wrote:Flay, i don't really understand your explanation on not doing RVS becuz youclearly seem to be fine with attacking people but not RVS, how does you attack can pressurize a person with out voting them? if you want some one to talk..you put pressure them with your vote, no body is going to slip or talk without actual pressure.

And not being in the site for long time doesn't make you a different player. that looks like an apparent excuse...

Why is your vote still on qwints.

Speaking of, where IS qwints?

In post 45, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 15, Blue Yoshi wrote:Not necessarily, because even though it's a good start to get out of rvs, it's a bit hasty.
Plus I have yet to
see what Flay is actually going to do next
And w
e're already starting the transition
In post 21, Blue Yoshi wrote:
Consider the discussion we are having now
Crazy, right?
In post 22, Blue Yoshi wrote:Though you've shown me that you aren't too too willing to let stuff slip past you.
I'll be waiting to see what you do next!
In post 26, Blue Yoshi wrote:I was mostly talking about the discussion we're having right now, all fueled by the random vote I made.
While RVS is good for its own sake, it's good to get out of fast, and if things start slowing down doing something to create some sort of discussion is always fine.
I just like to start discussion rolling
This is all of your posts except the first and most recent. Where are you "starting discussion" here? Where are you "looking for scum"? You're posting often but not really saying anything for yourself. All of your posts are either contentless or referencing other people's words, not your own. You're actively lurking.

ArcAngel9 wrote:Flay, i don't really understand your explanation on not doing RVS becuz youclearly seem to be fine with attacking people but not RVS, how does you attack can pressurize a person with out voting them? if you want some one to talk..you put pressure them with your vote, no body is going to slip or talk without actual pressure.

And not being in the site for long time doesn't make you a different player. that looks like an apparent excuse...
Where did I say I was a different player than I used to be? I just said I was out of the mix and didn't know the playerbase as well as I used to. What do you think I'm trying to excuse?

For the last time, RVS =/= pressure.
Questions can generate pressure just fine.
RVS is random unless explicitly stated otherwise (Bub is a good example of this, as is Rainbow). RVS is just a method of getting the ball rolling so you can
then
do something that generates pressure. We're already out of it, which is the whole point in not participating in the traditional dice-rolling way.

Oh here's the post I was thinking of. This looks like distancing from Yoshi, because Flay still hasn't made a vote yet.

@Bolded: Inconsequential questions don't do anything to apply pressure; scumhunting questions do. In fact, scumhunting is something you seem to lack in your posts.

In post 46, Keybladewielder wrote:
Vote KBW

BB can be town for now.

VOTE: Rainbowdash

Why did you vote me? You don't know anything about me.

I hadn't even posted anything yet.

Ugh, I have to deal with KBW all game, don't I.

:mad:

In post 47, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 40, Elyse wrote:-snip-

Alright, fine, you can still be town. Although, why did you avoid saying why Yoshi was scummy, and rather opted to just say why jeromus was?

In post 49, Elyse wrote:@MrFlay
I was just curious, that's all.

UNVOTE: Bomb
VOTE: Keybladewielder
This:
Keybladewielder wrote:
Vote KBW

BB can be town for now.

VOTE: Rainbowdash

Why did you vote me? You don't know anything about me.

I hadn't even posted anything yet.

is a terrible vote. He is already showing how desperate he is to get votes off him, and it's a freaking RVS vote. Seems like he's nervous scum to me.

Seriously, can at least one of Desperado/KBW get an avatar?

Picking on an easy target is easy.

Reads at end of Page 2:

Town (S-->W): Desperado-->Bub Bidderskins-->Rainbowdash
Null (No particular order): qwints, YOLO, Keybladewielder, ArcAngel9
Scum (S-->W): Mr. Flay-->Blue Yoshi-->Elyse-->jeromus
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:13 am

Wait what?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:16 am

Oh

I was wondering who his replacement was :oops:
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:06 am

No, it just takes Blue Yoshi out of it.

Difference is Flay was distancing himself from a townflip rather than his buddy.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:44 am

In post 379, Human Destroyer wrote:I understand you don't like RVS, but that accomplishes something by putting pressure on players; how is asking a useless question better than doing such?
In post 379, Human Destroyer wrote:I'm going to ask this again, what does a contentless or RQS post do that makes it better than an RVS post?
We covered all of this in Day One,
extensively
. Nobody took the bait I was offering to skip RVS entirely, but that doesn't make it bad play. You not understanding Rainbowdash's 'defense' of my non-RVS strategy just shows that you're missing the point, if not entirely scum.

The rest of your posts are basically predicated on me distancing from a scumbuddy, so uhh no thanks. Ignoring the rest.[/quote]

What defense? If you think this:

In post 47, Rainbowdash wrote:He is paying attention to the part of the game which really is not important while ignoring the things that actually are valid topics of conversation such as Flays opening post and the RVS statements from both BY and Bomb. Its not as much fluff as it is avoidance of key topics to make a quip about the ones that really have no point.

is a defense, you have another thing coming.

In post 387, Human Destroyer wrote:No, it just takes Blue Yoshi out of it.

Difference is Flay was distancing himself from a townflip rather than his buddy.
Yeah, you're just throwing shit at the wall at this point. 2/3 of your case was built on the Blue Yoshi/Flay team, and then when corrected you blew it off. You're not reading the game, you're posting semirandomly and it should STOP. Take the time to actually play, HD. Only thing that's keeping me from voting you is that scum are unlikely to forget who they killed (I'm not buying dash's vig-speculation without a claim, but agree that if it's true we should have one).

Speaking of which, I'd like to see your next post contain something other than vig-spec, dash. So far you've avoided any reaction to D1 entirely.[/quote]

Wow, this is really bad.

It's effectively another "Unvote me or die" post, except now with "stop scumreading me or die".

This is an appeal to fear if I ever saw one.

God this needs rope so badly.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:46 am

In post 395, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 379, Human Destroyer wrote:I understand you don't like RVS, but that accomplishes something by putting pressure on players; how is asking a useless question better than doing such?
In post 379, Human Destroyer wrote:I'm going to ask this again, what does a contentless or RQS post do that makes it better than an RVS post?
We covered all of this in Day One,
extensively
. Nobody took the bait I was offering to skip RVS entirely, but that doesn't make it bad play. You not understanding Rainbowdash's 'defense' of my non-RVS strategy just shows that you're missing the point, if not entirely scum.

The rest of your posts are basically predicated on me distancing from a scumbuddy, so uhh no thanks. Ignoring the rest.

What defense? If you think this:

In post 47, Rainbowdash wrote:He is paying attention to the part of the game which really is not important while ignoring the things that actually are valid topics of conversation such as Flays opening post and the RVS statements from both BY and Bomb. Its not as much fluff as it is avoidance of key topics to make a quip about the ones that really have no point.

is a defense, you have another thing coming.

In post 395, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 387, Human Destroyer wrote:No, it just takes Blue Yoshi out of it.

Yeah, you're just throwing shit at the wall at this point. 2/3 of your case was built on the Blue Yoshi/Flay team, and then when corrected you blew it off. You're not reading the game, you're posting semirandomly and it should STOP. Take the time to actually play, HD. Only thing that's keeping me from voting you is that scum are unlikely to forget who they killed (I'm not buying dash's vig-speculation without a claim, but agree that if it's true we should have one).

Speaking of which, I'd like to see your next post contain something other than vig-spec, dash. So far you've avoided any reaction to D1 entirely.

Wow, this is really bad.

It's effectively another "Unvote me or die" post, except now with "stop scumreading me or die".

This is an appeal to fear if I ever saw one.

God this needs rope so badly.

(A++ quoting, HD style)
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:03 am

Spoiler: Page 3
In post 50, Keybladewielder wrote:ill get an avi when your vote on me gets removed, Toadette.

and btw, I never get a scum role, I think the odds are stacked against me. I'm always getting voted because I'm me. And everyone always regrets voting a VT.

and btw, I'm playing another game too Toadette. my brain isn't fully on this one.

Did you just claim?

Wasn't there a facepalm emote in the works? THIS NEEDS IT

In post 53, Blue Yoshi wrote:Desperado already did, Elyse.

And as for Mr. Flay;
What's the tying in of
saying
five times that I'm waiting, and what I'm actually
doing
? "Waiting" was not a good description of what I was actually doing, because I wasn't really waiting, I was stirring discussion up. Waiting in the term I was using was what the other person was going to do immediately after that. If they weren't going to answer my question or respond to me in their next post I could ask them about it again, but if they weren't going to do anything, there's nothing I could've done on that point. "Waiting" is more of a broader term.

Keyblade is acting all sorts of townyscum. I'm not sure if it's his behavior as a whole or the pressure on him, but it looks like he's already cracked.

And you need to try harder to be in both of your games, because if you're half in 2 games you're no help to anyone.
Would you mind telling me your top scumreads Keyblade?

Are you sure this guy flipped town? This is really fency.

In post 54, Rainbowdash wrote:Yeah KBW is reading more like extreme newbie town although I would like it if he commented on relevant things.

jeromus and Bomb are the better votes.

Not really, because Flay and Elyse exist.

In post 55, Keybladewielder wrote:Blue Yoshi: I have no scumreads as of now, because it is the first few pages. I will give you them when people post more assuming I don't get grounded again.

:facepalm:

In post 56, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 55, Keybladewielder wrote:Blue Yoshi: I have no scumreads as of now, because it is the first few pages. I will give you them when people post more assuming I don't get grounded again.

So your current vote is random/OMUGS?

What are your thoughts on elyse reasons for voting you?
BB for voting Flay?
Me for voting jeromus?

Also I always forget for many little ones play this. That said this may be a rocky week at work for me, managed to get the entire weekend off which is kinda rare but a big deliverable is due this week and im on a later timezone than most to start.

(OMUGS? Oh My Umbrellas Got Stuck?)

Yeah RBD is town.

In post 57, Keybladewielder wrote:BTW, rainbowdash I am 16. If nyone's little it's you, who watches MLP. Really wanna get in a fight with me about littleness?

Elyse is acting stupid.
IDK about BB, in fact I haven't noticed him at all
and I don't recall you voting for jeromus?

:facepalm::facepalm:

In post 58, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 57, Keybladewielder wrote:BTW, rainbowdash I am 16. If nyone's little it's you, who watches MLP. Really wanna get in a fight with me about littleness?

As in young as in actually controlled by parental stuffs. Most players here are college or just post college it seems with far more being well post college than high school. At times I forget that some players still are effected by those other types of things.

Elyse is acting stupid.
IDK about BB, in fact I haven't noticed him at all
and I don't recall you voting for jeromus?

So you are claiming no read on Elyse? BB made the second post of the game or so and Desp has been agreeing and expanding on it. I voted jeromus and gave reasons for it later. Really the game is three pages long, its not that much to read yet and this is basic stuff im asking here. Being able to stay caught up on things and giving thoughts helps me and other get reads on you which if you are town is a very good thing.

I hate high school :mad:

RBD is still town though.

ENTER YOLO FROM STAGE RIGHT

In post 62, YOLO wrote:I like the aggression in this thread so far.

@ Jeromus
I don't think we're going to get along. :roll:
Btw, why exactly are you asking for content from other players while you have done nothing in two posts besides saying you don't like 'YOLO'?

Also, Earthbound > Kingdom Hearts.

Keybladewielder wrote:ill get an avi when your vote on me gets removed, Toadette.

and btw, I never get a scum role, I think the odds are stacked against me. I'm always getting voted because I'm me.
And everyone always regrets voting a VT

and btw, I'm playing another game too Toadette. my brain isn't fully on this one.

Wait... what?

Hey, I know another person the bolded applies to, except replace two posts with one post. It rhymes with Marco Polo. Oh you need another hint? Okay, last hint. It's YOLO.

Add YOLO to scumpile.

In post 63, Keybladewielder wrote:A townie is a townie, no matter what. Town needs all the help it can get.

Yeah, like you're helping.

In post 64, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 13, Blue Yoshi wrote:Random questions about the game itself are pretty unreliable to answer especially in this part of the game. And I wouldn't answer that considering the time I've been on the site.
Bub gave a good pro-town post in this stage of the game, already trying to analyze posts and get us moving in the right direction.
VOTE: Keybladewielder for now.

I don't really like this. Basically he's saying "cool, you want to go in the right direction, now let me make a completely pointless random vote that accomplishes nothing." On it's own, it's not enough for me to come out and say that Yoshi is scum, but it is something to take into consideration.

I'm going to give town points to Desperado for this. I don't want to lock in reads too early, but taking so many potential suspects out of the lynch-pool so early doesn't seem to jive with a scum motivation.

In post 44, ArcAngel9 wrote:Flay, i don't really understand your explanation on not doing RVS becuz youclearly seem to be fine with attacking people but not RVS, how does you attack can pressurize a person with out voting them? if you want some one to talk..you put pressure them with your vote, no body is going to slip or talk without actual pressure.

This post is so weak. No real follow up or vote for flay.

Keyblade is giving me a VI vibe.

I think I'm getting rusty on the difference between newb tells and scum tells. I'll need to work on that before I start ICing.

Bub remains solidly in my town pile.

In post 65, Keybladewielder wrote:I'm probably being stupid here, but what's VI?

lol

In post 66, Elyse wrote:
In post 62, YOLO wrote:I like the aggression in this thread so far.

@ Jeromus
I don't think we're going to get along. :roll: Btw, why exactly are you asking for content from other players while you have done nothing in two posts besides saying you don't like 'YOLO'?
Also, Earthbound > Kingdom Hearts.

Keybladewielder wrote:ill get an avi when your vote on me gets removed, Toadette.

and btw, I never get a scum role, I think the odds are stacked against me. I'm always getting voted because I'm me.
And everyone always regrets voting a VT

Wait... what?

I was waiting for someone to do this.
UNVOTE: Kbw
VOTE: YOLO

Ooh, bussing! Exciting!

I don't think I can read another KBW post without smacking myself in the face about 20 times.

In post 68, Keybladewielder wrote:My scumreads:

Yoshi (what bub said earlier)
Arc (always seems scummy imo)
YOLO (earthbound over KH? idiot. also, bad read on Jeromus' comment.)
Rainbowdash (ehhh.... most town of all. Null for now)

we should lynch one of these today.

Okay except maybe this.

RBD is town but we should lynch her?

If what Bub said about Yoshi applies, why Yoshi over Flay?

In post 72, jeromus wrote:Ah, finally a spare moment to post.

My Apologies, YOLO, I was judging you merely for your name -
UNVOTE
since I'd say we're past RVS

I don't fully understand your last vote, Elyse, mind justifying it?

Rainbowdash, you said you later justified your vote on me, but I'm struggling to find it. CTRL+F and my name failed me, so I'd appreciate it being quoted so I can understand why asking the two players yet to post to...well...post is so damn suspicious to you.

KBW, stop doing the things you're doing. Just...don't rise to things not game-related, it just make you read as VI, which everyone just kinda wants out of the game. The louder you yell, the more the Mafia can hide behind it. Also, don't bag out MLP because it's "Childish" or "Little". When I was playing it, the same things were said of JRPGs LIKE Kingdom Hearts, so just hush. Trash talk gets the town nowhere, so just quit that crap.

Also, if you're that detemined to be first lynch, get people to ask you EVERYTHING - Some(pony?)one's thoughts have a lot more meaning when you know 100% what their role is.

And I'm not so much sidestepping as having a few real world commitments to meet - I will try my best to up the content level, it's my first game of forum-mafia in a while, so the pace is unfamiliar.

Anyone have any direct questions for me? I imagine Rainbow Dash would have some?

Ick, bad unvote is bad. Contentless post is contentless.

jeromus/YOLO team?

In post 73, jeromus wrote:
KH is one of the most overrated anythings ever

I think the fandom is overrated - The characters are just straightup mannequins with key-swords, but I think gameplay is great.

By which I of course mean OMFG AXEL IS SO GAWJUZ HES MI SOLEM8

Seriously though, that fandom.

Town (S-->W): Desperado-->Bub Bidderskins-->Rainbowdash
Null: qwints (where the hell is that dude?), KBW (I'm not reading another post of his, I refuse to hurt myself so much)
Scum (S-->W): Mr. Flay-->jeromus=YOLO-->Elyse
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:05 am

Scratch that scumlist

UNVOTE:
VOTE: jeromus

Either him or YOLO have to die today. jeromus's unvote was that terrible.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:30 pm

In post 427, Elyse wrote:Alright I'm going to come out with this right now since I think I might die tonight, I need some advice, and it will boost discussion.

I'm a 1-shot day vig. I can kill one player one time during the day.
I don't know who to use it on but I plan on using it today.

Any thoughts?

Shoot jeromus
Get scumflip
Lynch YOLO
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:00 am

In post 437, YOLO wrote:So HD, are we going to get more of those 'spoiler' catchup posts or did you decide to put a stop to it?

The latter, they aren't really working for anyone (including myself)
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:47 am

In post 436, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 427, Elyse wrote:Alright I'm going to come out with this right now since I think I might die tonight, I need some advice, and it will boost discussion.

I'm a 1-shot day vig. I can kill one player one time during the day.
I don't know who to use it on but I plan on using it today.

Any thoughts?

Shoot jeromus
Get scumflip
Lynch YOLO
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:50 pm

...awkward

Well that's one possible scumteam eliminated.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:10 am

I'm looking at Blue Yoshi's ISO, and I think the goal of the kill was to either frame jeromus or to give up as little information as possible.

Seriously, everyone except jeromus was null or town in BY's reads. That's a pain in the ass.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:06 am

In post 459, Rainbowdash wrote:Desp is actually probably scum, he is scum if KBW is scum. Gut is actually gaining some brain confidence here. Flay sorta scummy too, if YOLO is scum he dies immediately for his comment right after my YOLO vote.

Vote KBW

For the time being as I work stuff out. The D2 wagon on jeromus is just so ugly in light of the flip from him. Really as I said the lack of wanting to get on AA was a towntell only in part shot down by the bizzare kill.

But really, two pairings to watch ultra close for here are Desp-KWB and Flay-YOLO. quints probably rounds out the "good lynches" group. Im happy calling HD and BB town for now.

Could you explain these pairings a little more? I get Flay-YOLO, but why Desp-KBW?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:30 am

In post 471, Rainbowdash wrote:Desp kinda missing that "not mentioning" and "ignoring" arent quite the same thing. He throws KBW to the VI-townish pile early when thats where the game is taking him and never looks at him again from that point. KBW in turn doesnt engage Desp except when prompted... or apparently unless I call them scum together.

Also intereting that first time he responds to my calling jeromus town is AFTER he died. Really to respond to that though, scum unless they know they are doomed (im not sure that jeromus is good enough scum to read those situations) will not lock themselves out of a mislynch that quickly.

Hmmm...

VOTE: KBW
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:53 pm

Yes

I'm obviously fine with him being put at L-1

If I wasn't, I wouldn't have done it

Why are you so jumpy about it? What are you afraid of?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:23 pm

^Actually, you just proved my point of being jumpy

So thanks I guess?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:24 pm

Wait hold on a second

That was really bad

If the scumteam is RBD/qwints/me

Why did you just hammer that
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:26 pm

I'll figure it out from scratch. Duh.

You're deflecting. Why did you just hammer someone if you think they're town?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:33 pm

In post 486, Rainbowdash wrote:(maybe even if KBW is scum)

Nah, his reaction to my question kinda cements a Desp/KBW scumteam for me.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:37 pm

In post 485, Human Destroyer wrote:I'll figure it out from scratch. Duh.

You're deflecting. Why did you just hammer someone if you think they're town?

Afterthought: Why would you hammer a player you think is town AND is being pushed by all 3 of your supposed scumreads?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:17 am

If we started with 3 scum, this is LYLO.

If we started with 2 scum, we have another mislynch.

Either way, let's not do that, we're following through with massclaim.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:20 am

I'm not particularly sure.

Massclaim benefits us because it allows us to catch scum on botched fakeclaims, and I think RBD has some setup spec to go with it.

Claim. Now.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:37 am

In post 529, qwints wrote:YOLO, I'm not claiming until you give an opinion on whether Desperado is scum or not. Do you think he's scum?

FUCKING CLAIM ALREADY

Stop hiding behind "Oh YOLO didn't give an opinion on Desperado yet", that's a load of bullshit and you know it
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:02 am

Except this is possible LYLO, that's why we should be massclaiming now
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:44 pm

who's claiming next then?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:47 pm

So...what's the setup you're thinking of then?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:23 am

I am a VT as well.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:42 pm

In post 579, qwints wrote:HD, what do you think of what's going on?

I'll look at associative tells later but at this point Desp is probably scum.

VOTE: Desperado
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:11 pm

But what more information is there

Its not like we can't discuss tomorrow anyway
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:44 pm

In post 589, qwints wrote:HD, explain this read you gave on Desparado:

In post 514, Human Destroyer wrote:I'm not particularly sure.

Had him as town as I was reading

But his hammer was some fucked up shit
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:58 am

This is a generic message that says something along the lines of
V/LA from Friday night through Saturday
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:35 pm

qwints rbd probably isn't scum

tbh you'd probably have been killed by now

townread on him helps too
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:40 pm

no rbd has a knack for reading people's roles, he's right

he probably would've figured out you were a cop by now and killed you
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:20 am

Phoneposting but basically

VOTE: Flay

RBD/YOLO team doesn't make sense; YOLO's extremely sporadic activity throughout the game would mean he couldn't be trusted to quick hammer after I vote Flay. Therefore, I find that pairing extremely unlikely.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:07 am

In post 637, Elyse wrote:Wtf unvote!

Um, why?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:10 am

I've already explained why RBD/YOLO team isn't feasible

You're conf-town

I'm town to myself

So...by PoE (assuming 2 scum remain and this is LYLO) Flay is scum.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:22 am

UNVOTE:

Only if it gets you to stop caps raging all over the thread. :neutral:

Now, what is it you want to discuss, exactly?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:27 am

Explain your scumread, or link to a post where you explain said scumread, because I don't share it.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:28 am

In post 644, Elyse wrote:But don't put someone at L-1 two posts into LyLo. Lets see who everyone thinks is scum first.

I can say with 85% certainty it's Flay/YOLO.

Who do you think is RBD's partner if he's scum?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:53 pm

In post 650, Elyse wrote:Reading through HD's ISO, it looks like he's your partner, RBD. He had you and Desperado as town the entire time. When I was picking who to use my shot on, he only said YOLO and jeromus.

You should probably check my ISO as to why I asked you to shoot those two specifically
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:57 am

^scum keeping options open
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:24 am

You get one more post, Flay, then I'm voting you based on my PoE skillz

Then scum-YOLO dies in LYLO

Then life is good

shabambam
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:43 pm

In post 664, YOLO wrote:Great content guys. :facepalm: HD posting nothing, RBD posting a huge load of more self WIFOM, Flay posting literally nothing.

@ Elyse
I'm pretty sure HD is scum. If I were to assume HD is scum, a combination with RBD makes more sense than a combination with Flay since HD and RBD have been supporting each other for a while now. Case in point being post 617 where HD uses RBD's WIFOM to defend RBD. Today's quickvotes also hint at a connection between the two.
I want to see Flay make a post that's not 'I'm busy' before I decide on anything, though. This is probably LYLO after all, something 'I'm not stupid' Rainbowdash doesn't seem to understand.

You forgot a part

"YOLO keeping his options open and fencing scummily, giving the illusion of content that isn't really there"
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:46 pm

In post 481, Desperado wrote:
In post 478, Human Destroyer wrote:Yes

I'm obviously fine with him being put at L-1

If I wasn't, I wouldn't have done it

Why are you so jumpy about it? What are you afraid of?

What a complete non-answer.

I'm not jumpy, and I'm not afraid of anything, other than you latching on to a clearly dubious wagon that I've already debunked without offering a single thought of your own. Dash, Qwints, and HD--there's your scum team. Here, I'll show you:

Unvote: Human Destroyer
Vote: KBW

Hey guys, let's talk about this post.

Cookies to the first person that realizes how stupid this is if the team is Desp/HD/RBD!
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:11 am

In post 667, Mr. Flay wrote:Interestingly, he doesn't find HD scummy for lacking contributions after replacing Bomb, but tells him "Get your shit together and start playing or just replace right out". Coaching much??

>implying a newb would coach

lmao

And...lack of contribution isn't scummy if you don't hide it with shitty posts that look like content.

*cough*YOLO*cough*

I suppose it doesn't matter, you're scum anyway

You have till you're done with those analyses of yours till I vote you.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (isolation #63) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:33 am

oh wow i didnt even notice yolo's 180 on me until you mentioned it
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #64) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:37 am

flay stop making me doubt myself its annoying

can we do yolo instead of rbd though? im basically sure hes scum, and i dont think im sold on rbd
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (isolation #65) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:52 am

In post 679, Mr. Flay wrote:Got anything besides PoE to argue for yoloscum?

keeping his options open to vote anyone (except conf town Elyse and himself) in probable lylo

his posts today have been a whole lot of nothing masked behind a large amount of words

It's like if I wrote a paragraph saying "cumquat" repeatedly, it would mean basically the same thing YOLO's posts mean.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (isolation #66) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:26 pm

In post 683, Elyse wrote:Hammer RBD, Flay.

Curious; why don't you want me to hammer?

I'm going back on what I said earlier and going with an RBD/YOLO scum team.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (isolation #67) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:43 pm

VOTE: RBD
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (isolation #68) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:21 pm

Jesus you gave them a Framer?

I think that's way too small a game for such a swingy role, but that's just my opinion.

YOLO was so obvscum we should've lynched him :l
Are you ready for this?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”