Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Squirrel Girl AKA Nutsy McSexytail.

Bit jumpy on those votes there aren't yah.
In post 18, Squirrel Girl wrote:
Unvote: TSO
Vote: Herself

A bit of sheeping, and a bit of fantasy removal of anti-fun fears, and a bit of early wagon, win/win/win!
A bit of sheeping in the rvs ok that's acceptable through sheeping a paranoid person who could be fear mongering hmmm.
In post 21, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 20, Street Hassle wrote:Yabbut desp is looking pretty town here.
Who do you think looks scummy? For a vote and a pistachio maybe I'll sheep you.
Now you're setting up a future sheep. I thought you were Nutsy McSexytail not Woolly McSheepit

@Banksy Flareon
You mean being the only one to figure out you were scum off the bat and faking a daykill that nearly had the whole scum team exposed on the first day. Yep I know what I did, but congrats on pulling the win for scum even after all that shit you deserved it.

Also Banksy...... JOLTEONS BETTER.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:21 am

Post by Garmr »

Ortes I'm Australian as well but my sleeping pattern is odd lol.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:21 am

Post by Garmr »

Orestes sorry I got the name wrong.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:55 am

Post by Garmr »

Hmm I caught flareon out last game for being scum I got to say it's to early to tell if she will fall back into her habit from that game. Also I see Banksy wagon as interesting I would usually view her action as coaching but we know scum have daytalk so this makes that nonsensical. I am quite curious for the explanation she provides.
The people on the wagon-
.Ice always has crazy theories and his paranoid as hell need more time to see.
.Fferylt and Empire(street hassle) are power houses I'm a bit curious why they waited for someone else to vote Banksy first. Through it could be they had to discuss it.
. and finally You well lets find out

Lets look at your posts
Voted the biggest wagon with a boring sheeped reason while saying OH look I'm Australian using it to say there's a time difference and with your second post asked for my opinion followed by something similar to this style.

My point it's only been two pages in and were freshly out of rvs and your expecting more out of two posts when your posts have less content than mine that's a bit hypocritical. Through

Finally Orestes why would you consider Nutsy McSexytail a easy target. Currently views on her are mixed as she has people who think she is town and people who think she is scum wouldn't a easier wagon be Banksy since no one has town reads on her either null or scummy.

I could see your post as an attempt to subtly diffuse a early wagon which we could get allot of information out of or a slight chainsaw defense as I feel like your post was insinuating I was acting scummy with out directly saying so to make me unvote Nutsy McSexytail thus making it a humming chainsaw.

I would like to hear your response to this post.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:05 am

Post by Garmr »

EBWOP-wasn't meant to post before checking spelling and grammar issues.

Take "through" out it was going to be the start of the new sentence before I decided to start with finally.

Finally Orestes why would you consider Nutsy McSexytail a easy target. Currently the views on her are mixed as she has people who think she is town and others who think she is scum, wouldn't a easier wagon to join be Banksy since no one has town read on her. Peoples reads of her reads are either null or scummy.

(Also if you couldn't see from my post I view Banksy as a null currently but a subject of interest.)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Garmr »

@ Nutsy McSexytail
Well I kinda thought i made it clear but if you didn't understand sorry i will try to make it clearer (The faults probably on my end because of my writing skills).

Sheeping in Rvs stage is fine because it builds wagons but what had me concerned was the fact you declared you might sheep in the future that is a odd thing to say that was my concern not the rvs sheeping itself.

Also before anyone says but you called Orestes out for sheeping he did it out the Rvs stage, the Rvs stage pretty much ended at post 35 and his vote seemed serious.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:22 am

Post by Garmr »

Sheeping allows people to jump onto wagons with out reasons. Wiki meaning of sheeping

The wiki even states itself that players who tend to sheep are nuisences, difficult to read and bad players simultaneously. The reason it's called sheeping because sheeping is a mindless action of following some else with no independent thought. This leads to scum controlling the sheeps easier. The only reasons I view sheeping in rvs as acceptable is because it's the stage you vote people for fun and it gets the game going.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:51 am

Post by Garmr »

@Sheep
Just post 21 shows no individual thought process. I am actually considering switching my vote to Orestes depending on how our little conversation turns out.

@Herself (Desp it's you :facepalm: )
Nobody cares about you hmpph. Well that aside I used the wiki because sheeping. Of course I know sheeping is null by itself. But circumstances change the time when you can sheep. Like for example when you need to lynch someone in a hurry because there's a hour left in the day. It when people plan do it continuously that worries me.

Lets flip the chessboard. What town motivation does she have to say that. She obviously doesn't have a town read on street hassle when she offered because after the next post she votes them. This is where the confusions at this is what I want to know.

Also what's up with this white knighting on Nutsy McSexytail first Orestes now Herself. Nutsy McSexytail is perfectly capable of talking for herself.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 59, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 58, Garmr wrote:@Squirrel of Sheer Awesomeness
Just post 21 shows no individual thought process. I am actually considering switching my vote to Orestes depending on how our little conversation turns out.
Post 21 shows no lack of individual thought process. What I see there is "if you think I'm voting town, show me a case on scum that I think is good and I'll vote it" How do you get something else out of it?
What I got was I'm willing to sheep you if you have a scum read if not i'm voting. Looking back I do see you meant that. I hate being wrong but

UNVOTE: Squirrel of Sheer Awesomeness

What's embarrassing is you made the you were connected to obvious and I never encountered a mason or heard of the role before that game. Also the fact if you voted GG which most players wanted to instead of going for a majiffy who was a null read that lent slightly town the other scum would of fallen into place. But enough of that

The White Knighting bit is referring to people jumping to Fluffy Bushytails defence like Orestes. You and Orestes aren't connected was just stating the fact you both aided her. Through Orestes did it in a less obvious more scummy way and his post is pretty fluff filled so.

VOTE: Orestes

@Street hastle
I tried metaing both of you before and you should know when as I'm not at liberality to say. I found it pretty hard but from what I saw you were both very persuasive more so empire. An example is BSG, even through you thought your plays were bad in BSG I thought they were good just You managed to survive and that's a pretty good skill to have. To be honest through I couldn't draw a meta out of it but I can keep trying the more Yah try the better you get.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

Squirrel girl +townie points for post 86 -throws a chestnut-. May as well throw in my thoughts on it. He says that he is trying to push me than declare a scum read. But with his responce to mine
In post 76, Orestes wrote:Where's my attempt to 'subtly diffuse'? Are you talking about Squirrel, or have I missed a post somewhere?
If it's Squirrel, then I don't agree with the wagon and have no problem going against it. In terms of 'easy target'; I wasn't trying to refer to her as an easy target, but
voting someone for sheeping in RVS (as others have said) is an easy explanation that doesn't really require any reasoning aside from posting a wiki link, and doesn't really put yourself out at all.
I wonder if he actually looked at what I was raised my suspicions on Nutsy McSexytail. It wasn't the fact she was sheeping someone but declared she would sheep in the future. I admit my read at the time was wrong as i misread it. But........
In post 53, Garmr wrote:@ Nutsy McSexytail
Well I kinda thought i made it clear but if you didn't understand sorry i will try to make it clearer (The faults probably on my end because of my writing skills).

Sheeping in Rvs stage is fine because it builds wagons but what had me concerned was the fact you declared you might sheep in the future that is a odd thing to say that was my concern not the rvs sheeping itself.

Also before anyone says but you called Orestes out for sheeping he did it out the Rvs stage, the Rvs stage pretty much ended at post 35 and his vote seemed serious.

You completely ignored my reasoning from this post and assumed your own. This isn't a town thing to do as you pretty much picked up on.

That's a point i'd like to throw in. Nutsy McSexytail and Herself have points I agree with as well. I am confident this is the slot to place your vote on.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

Wait not everyone has posted yet???? Anyway would just like to say breed a perfect Lavitar today on pokemon so happy. Through my pokemons a little inbreed (It's mum is also it's sister/ grandmother/ great aunt) it's perfect iv wise and ev wise. Anyway Would like to see some fresh views. (Also if anyone hasn't noticed this is a bragging post because i'm very happy :P)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Herself (who will be know knows hermself Since one of the players is male.)

Yep I'm up for that you can work with me. *stretches and places my hands behind my head while letting out a little yawn.* So what do you want to discuss with me, what raises your suspicion about those 4 players.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

Lets see f-16 is scum for sure jokes jokes but other than Orty I don't have to many strong scum reads but I have suspicion. I would like to know why street didn't follow up on this post.
In post 62, Street Hassle wrote:In post 49, Garmr wrote:
.Fferylt and Empire(street hassle) are power houses I'm a bit curious why they waited for someone else to vote Banksy first. Through it could be they had to discuss it.

ffery and I did manage to talk about this vote last night and she seemed to agree with it (though we were both drunk at the time >_>).
I found the way she approached her back-and-forth with my other head way too careful. "I find it odd" / "The way you put it was especially weird" (as opposed to just straight up calling things suspicious / scummy)
actually reminds me of the shit I do as scum when I want to sound sincere / considerate but in actuality am setting up for cautious play that doesn't make any waves.

There are also some meta reasons behind it but I'd rather keep those close to my chest for right now.

ffery wants to know why you're calling us powerhouses even though we have both have no completed games together. Personally, while I'd love the notion that legend of my greatness has proliferated like wildfire, I too would like to know where you're getting this here.
I answered it in post 63 and they didn't follow up or acknowledge it. The bolded part sounds like they were suspicious of me but as soon as I receive some town reads they seemed to drop off any questioning all together and they don't even seem to notice my existence.

What do you guys think of this.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Herself
Well I can elaborate a little more but not to much as i don't want to go into ongoing stuff but I can give you jist. Someone said before this game started empire was good at meta reads and then I saw a empire meta read for the first time I liked it because it was detailed. This made me try and to do a serious deep detailed meta read but no I couldn't pick up anything. So that's when I decided just to stick to what i'm good at.

@Street
Ice was also town in that game. I got to say I can't believe I survived when I was pretty much in everyone's top three scum reads each day. Here's a link to the game they are talking about if you want to check it out(Its the only game out of the completed ones where I am scum.) The game
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

^post 144
oh lol a pic Monkey Joe didn't he get killed off.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Sexy Mcflufftail
-pats squirrel girl and gives her some nuts.- Welcome to my world

Anyway I do see streets point about withholding the thoughts on banksy because i'm doing something similar to. Through it's not what she has done but what she could do like she did in my last game which is how I picked up she was scum and I want to see if she does it again and if so If i can use it as a establish scum tell that I can use in her in future games with me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:01 am

Post by Garmr »

I saw you fitz posting in the other thread pokes pokes.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:33 am

Post by Garmr »

@fitz Yes yes I did. We need some fresh views and your are a view of interest to others. Personally I don't see anything in rvs as to serious and I don't get the town or scum reads on you. So your input will be much appreciated. "Whispers there's cake as a reward for all test subjects" In a robotic voice.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 72, ICEninja wrote:Garmr is looking fairly town, I got embarrassed town vibes from post 63. Fitz giving no content seems like a frustratingly common trend with this guy. Street Hassle dropped a (pretty big, in my eyes) town tell that I don't want to discuss.

The number of town looking players here suggests that there's at least 1 scum in the "hasn't posted yet" camp. I might have to do some lurker hunting this game.
In post 194, ICEninja wrote:I'm having a hard time seeing the Garmr love. I'm not scum reading him, per se, but I feel like people are letting him off easy.
But ice you were the one who started the garmr love why do you deny me and my loving embrace. :cry: On a serious note what do you think they are letting me off easy with?

2.The herself vs street thing looked a little personal glad they sorted it out don't want to dwelve to deep into it.

3. Fitz. Don't see him as town but the initial reason about his reaction to hydras wasn't something I could put my vote on. But the post by herself post 201 does make fitz suspect i would like to see his response. because at the moment his a good day 1 candidate for a lynch

4.Gone nuts for squirrel girl don't like the pressure herself has put on SG side note for latter.

finally where to place my vote at the moment I'm pretty flexible between the fitz and orts wagon.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 243, Regfan wrote:
In post 242, Street Hassle wrote:Hey your predecessor scumclaimed and we're lynching you, sorry bro ;_;
Naw, was actually pretty townie, surprised you missed it and yeah, I did the meta-reading before I replaced in, wanted to be sure (Still wasn't 100% sure but confident enough) and you've misread that entirely too.

i tch u how 2 scmhnt?
Can you tell us what you think she meant then. I wouldn't normally ask but you brought it up so........ (Puppy eyes)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

I feel like a kid in a candy store waiting my read. :D
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:29 am

Post by Garmr »

@regfan
I'm liking regfan for town. I was going to say the banksy tell but I don't want her knowing it because I want to use it in the future on her.

@Ice
Yeh that's true lol. But I managed to survive so long and I looked like I opposed Elyse's views no one made the connection.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:33 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 280, TvK wrote:Garmr:
A bit of this and a bit of that.
I can't say I have a town read on him. I can't say I find him scummy. Absolute null at the moment.
hmmm
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 351, Quadraxis wrote:
*Boom boom, boom..
boom-boom
boom*

*Boom boom, boom..
boom-boom
boom*
*Boom boom, boom..
boom-boom
boom*

Massive security drone
Quadraxis
now online. Wiki scan on Quadraxis 100% complete.

Locking
Annihilator Beam
on targets
[Orestes] [Kid A]
now

Commence
[Garmr]
Photon Scanning.
Garmr scans came back results........ Sexy level over 9000
fixed for you.
In post 362, Squirrel Girl wrote:@TSO - Also, an explanation of lack of vote on Fitz. I may even blow you a kiss if you can do both my and Street's requests.
Is that offer up for others to??? throw me a bone and a subject to dissect and i'll be one happy doggy. Also what do you think of this post
In post 343, Regfan wrote:I just woke up remembering exactly what bothered me about Garmr's and wanted to get it down before I forgot (And yes, I'm a lame idiot that doesn't stop thinking about the game); it's that his entire response towards Orestes came across as if he was de-crediting him after Orestes questioned Garmr's posts being fluff based in , didn't read as genuinely scumhunting Oretes at all.
I like to point out that's me mimicking his posting style and applying some of his own reasoning was just to prove a point. The point he could use the same reasons on himself and if he thinks that those reasons are scummy why is he playing like that in the first place thus making it hypocritical (Ahhhh I love using that word :P) Also some of it didn't make sense as we were only two pages in.

In post 326, ICEninja wrote:So...Reg...do you actually suspect anyone? I'm getting twitchier reading your posts when you seem to throw away every scum read you have.

You and Street look more like a couple at the store scrutinizing which curtains to buy for your new place than people trying to actively find scum.

This nagging feeling that my two strongest town reads are laughing at me in a day chat QT is growing. We need to lynch somebody so one of my damn town reads can die and make me feel better.
Like this post for two reasons I agree and it made me laugh.

Milked is a wagon I might hop on at the end of the day. I still have that feeling for Orestes it's not as strong as the Grimgrove and banksy scum read from past games which felt the same as each other but this Orestes is different yet still similar enough to urk me.

Thoughts on making tso wagon. I had him as a scumread last game for the same reasons. He flipped town so now i'm wary of doing it again.

having fitz I ride that wagon.

A Wagon I won't touch any form of garmr wagon that player is town and to damn sexy,

(herself and street hassle.) There's better wagons to jump on and I'm interested in there actions day two through if something damning happens I might throw my vote on one.

SG wagon is a no go zone

Also I have ice as a no touchie for now he reads as town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 374, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 373, Garmr wrote:
In post 351, Quadraxis wrote:
Commence
[Garmr]
Photon Scanning.
Garmr scans came back results........ Sexy level over 9000
fixed for you.
That's even higher than Antonio Banderas cosplaying as Vegeta!
In post 373, Garmr wrote:Is that offer up for others to??? throw me a bone and a subject to dissect and i'll be one happy doggy. Also what do you think of this post
It is unfortunate that now I have to hate you. Still, of TSO, Orestes, and Milked, who would you be most happy to vote?
-gives puppy eyes holding something behind my back- Sowwie -then hands SG a nutgift basket to appologise for the rick roll.-

But to answer your question in order of who I would want out I would say Orestes, then milked and finally tso. Through tso is least likely because of last game. I do think out of those 3 Milked is most likely to be lynched but Ort is my biggest scum read.

Fitz is looking suspicious as well but I think he will more likely mess up day 2 if he scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

ebwop
he is*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

Well I guess milked is the middle ground so

UNVOTE: Orestes
VOTE: Milked
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:52 am

Post by Garmr »

Resisting urge to make inappropriate joke -covers my mouth and falls to my knees-
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:11 am

Post by Garmr »

anyway going to chuck a read down on a person I haven't already Tvk Null-scum
In post 280, TvK wrote:Regfan: Yup, you are exactly right, I haven't done anything townish yet in this game, thanks for pointing that out.
I hope this looks a bit better to you.
In post 261, TvK wrote:
I also only have a few completed games in here, including 0 scum games.

Anyway, I'm having a hard time reading people in here. Too many people come across as town, but still I'm waiting for all of them to say something that I can find scummy. That's probably why my vote is still on Orestes and also why I don't like Kid A.
To get town credit, they should come in here and post stuff.
I don't see how 1/2 decent posts followed by 6 pages of silence belongs in the town read pile.

Same with TSO, he has given literally zero content. And with fitz as well, as I said before, his wall looks impressive, but it says nothing.
I bolded the important bits. These post seem all his thinking about is earning town cred. He's even suggesting kid and orestes should come here to earn some town cred which further implies that earning town cred is on his mind.

Also the way he votes and the way he speaks makes me feel like his just aiming to please. This last bits more of a gut feeling
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:28 am

Post by Garmr »

I don't think I'm reaching and It would be nice to see TvK reaction to it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:07 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 395, Herself wrote:
In post 394, havingfitz wrote:
When I made the statement I didn’t realize our town reads were the same
….and as I’ve said, if you put weight in to the fact at least 4 of our reads were in agreement at that point and question me for suspecting you nonetheless….why doesn’t that same skepticism apply to you who suspects me despite having similar reads?  To me that seems odd.  
You don't fucking say--my entire point is that you are not taking the entire gamestate into consideration, you are completely focused on yourself and your position in the game and its scummy as fuck. If you were really trying to figure things out, you would have known that we agreed on four townreads and maybe I was just mistaken about you, but you took the opposite route and told me I couldn't identify town even though you are ostensibly town and we had coalesced on four people individually.
In post 394, havingfitz wrote:Bullshit.  You were saying your vote on me wasn’t random (ergo it was serious) before I began defending myself.  You’ve only recently added the reaction is scummy stuff. 

And while we’re on that subject…how can you say I’m reacting differently here?  You say in those games I was “very direct with my rebuttals “ and “he knows the accusation is bullshit and he’s gonna tell you why goddamnit.”  You’re saying my defending of myself in this game has not been direct?  I have not called the accusations against me bullshit?  And I’ve failed to tell you why?  TOWN….please giv this a read.  Also…lol…I just realized what I started this reply with. 
No, I added the reaction is scummy stuff as soon as you reacted the first time in 187. After I pointed out the difference in your reaction here vs your other linked town games, you started to adjust the way you approached me.

It's called scumhunting. You do something scummy (your first two votes), I vote you, you react, I guage your reaction and adjust my read. You got scummier.
Though not voting what I would assume is your prime suspect is not that unusual…is it Herself?
Nice mudsling, asshole. We're a hydra and mollie really wants to scumhunt Milk. I've gotten what I needed to get my read on you so we've moved on.

Although it's good to see that you are staying consistent in your "
Don't step out of line of the town consensus other than a shitty OMGUS on obvtown
" approach.

- Des
My rule of thumb is There is no obvious town day 1 but in saying that your most likely town through you do give me the hibbe jebbies sometimes.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 416, LolWagons wrote:
Spoiler: 1-3
Ok guys. Open another tab if you guys want to follow along because I don't provide links to every post. Sorry.

fitz #9 feels slightly forced. The last half, anyway. Feels like conversation for the sake of conversation and activity.

ICE #13 is town. I like having him as a town read early, that should make things easy. I highly doubt that post comes from scum. Sure scum might point it out to try to gain town cred but its feels very organic. Not something I see him making up.

Idk what it is about SG's page 1 but it seems incrediby relaxed and smooth. Slight town read from the posts as a whole.

#23 ICE is already a town read but this makes it highly unlikely Kid A and ICE are partners if ICE ever did flip red. Its also a bad post.

#35 summed up pretty well what I had almost types out on Banksys.

#44-49 its interesting to note Garmr had to be forced to talk about banksys but so easily was distracted by SG.

#61 is really town.

#70 is pretty town from Kid A.

Page 3 garmr is bad.

End of Page 3
both hydras and ICE are town, and 1-2 of (bank, Garmr, TvK) is scum as well.

I stopped PBPA here because fuck doing that for 17 pages. But just so you know where I got my initial townreads from.

Ice, Herself, SG are almost surely town.
Street and Reg is likely town.
Kid A is leaning town.

All these save for Reg are based on pretty much the first seven or so pages.

Ice has been town since pretty much his first post and despite being far from in danger has continued to press for information and continue being actively engaged in the game.

SG's initial post and the ones thereafter seem very relaxed and natural. Raw isn;t the right word, but unfiltered is pretty close to what I'm trying to get across.

Herself's #61 defense of squirrel showed a keen awareness of what was going on in the game in addition to defending SG makes me think this slot is town as well.

Street and Reg litearlly get townread for the same reasons.

1) They saw what I saw on the first few pages and
2) They've been pushing the game forward ina genuine way.

I'm going to the gym, I'll probably sort through the last half of the game later tonight but this is what I have gotten from the first 8-9 pages.
@Lolwagons

You def don't know how to read me.
1. I wasn't forced to talk about banksy I played with banksy before and had a null read on her I was more interested in her response and didn't want to interfere.
2. Why was page 3 bad???
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

Even through lolwagons reads seems a bit inaccurate. I always wanted a pet wagon of comedians.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

@SG I originally planned to get rid of the lurkers first and pursue a fitz lynch day 2. Do you think it's a good idea to hop on the fitz wagon or get rid of a lurker first since they are likely to sub out/flake?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

Have you seen any of my games lolwagons other than the ongoing one you were in???
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 441, LolWagons wrote:no im not a huge meta person, i only use it on players i am very familiar with and have played in real time with

if we played one or two morgether for example, id probably start using it on you

but i have a hard time immersing myself in games i am not a part of.
I tried to do meta stuff and failed so i'm with Yah on that front.

So to my point.When I am scum I take great pride in my ability to distance myself from others and the ability to survive. So when you try to link me to banksy in that way I feel like your stepping on my pride a little. I am not saying i'm taking it personally or holding it against you but oww.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:34 am

Post by Garmr »

:) i know that it sounds bad but i'm happy people are being replaced out because it will breed life into the game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:58 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 453, Kid A wrote:VOTE: Street Hassle
subject to change because im not fully up to date yet but i wanted to vote now before i forget, will explain things when i am caught up assuming i still like this vote
That's a bit of a open way to vote someone. You could leave some inkling as to why you voted streets and then a full explanation latter. It would help us understand.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:56 am

Post by Garmr »

and this is why you ask for quick summary.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:56 am

Post by Garmr »

ebwop
ask for a
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Silver
In post 463, The Silver Bard wrote:So I have been reading up on this game since I got the go ahead to replace in about 2-2.5 hours ago. I play mafia by creating lists of what I find scummy and what I find townie while I go through the game. Reading this many pages in 2,5 hours may have cause me to miss somethings, and I generally find the last pages hard to read with as much details as the first (this is also so for this game).
For now I will post the ones I got the most “scumpoints” on and the ones I got the most “townpoints” on.

The runaway winner for most points awarded is Herself, and all of those are scumpoints. So she/he/it is basicly my biggest scumread.
My number two scumread is Squirrel Girl.
Number 3 is TvK.

For town I got ICEninja as my biggest townread, and Street Hassle as my second biggest scumread.

I will leave you with this for now, I will come back later, or tomorrow with a better post with better analysis. I will need to do some ISO’ing then, and try to battle my confirmation bias (don’t bet on me being able to do this, the bias is strong in this one!)
I am curious about this if street hassle is your second biggest scum read why have you got squirrel girl as your second biggest in the point system. Also I get that paranoid feeling from herself as well but I shelved him for latter as he posts the most content and has made a few great points. If fitz roles scum Herself is pretty much cleared.

@quad/Wake

You have earned yourself a town spot. What gave you this spot was post 473 and post 479. I can spell through through lol Just sometimes my dyslexia fucks what i'm saying/spelling up. I am good with my math through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:53 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 489, Wake1 wrote: And stop being Australian. It's annoying, and you guys originated from British prison colonies, so you can't be trusted. Take your koalas and eucalyptus and... I don't know. Just do SOMETHING with it. And Orestes, SG/SH is
hardly
an easy lynch target;
never underestimate anyone
. Or expect someone to be a certain something, because that person could be something else entirely.

(49), I'll be keeping my eye on you Garmr. From that point on you had better be careful not to slip up, because I'll be on you faster than a pitbull on pork chops. No pressure. Kid A, I want even more contribution from you, or you better damn well be prepared for a salvo of beam shots headed your way. I have NO problem asking you a slew of homing questions that will either keep you busy as fuck or heading for the nearest exit. I'll keep firing until I get someone in here who cares enough to keep hopping and contributing. I wonder how much content Squirrel Girl would have contributed here if her posts were stripped of flavor. HELL, I wonder how much Quadraxis would have contributed here if its posts were stripped of flavor. Herself, I got kinda intrigued by the way you so nicely explained SG's purpose here in (61). Why do you commit to explaining SG as a malleable player whose purposeful role it is to help the more forceful personalities that she believes to be Town and help achieve lynches? Mind illuminating everyone else's purpose and roles here, too while you're at it? That'd be both helpful and entertaining... and I'd be tickled.

OK, caught up to post #61.

Cocks
Annihilator Beam

*BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM*

:twisted:
One Australia is awesome and isn't war hungry. Two I'm town so I can't slip up only get mislynched but you wouldn't know that or maybe you do I don't really know but Your a slight town read so don't let up with your gold mine of information I feel it will cause quite a stir.

Also how can you not love koala's
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:22 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 510, TvK wrote:
In post 503, The Silver Bard wrote: Worst reads ever! Completely out of sync with mine. Not having ICE and SH as town by now seems way off. Having SG, TSO and Kid A as townreads, how is that possible??? Regfan is someone I am leaning town on myself, so this one is ok. Fitz and milked his scumreads. Really the player you are tunneling, but who isn’t obvious scum (I have him pretty neutral by now) and milked the lurker? Such scummy reads.
Got 4 townreads where 3 is easy to backpedal on later, saying they don’t look town after all.
2 neutrals who should be listed as town. Why? Because “confirmed” towns are bad for scum.
2 poor scumreads.

Her latest readpost () includes the obvious townies SH and ICE. But other than that her reads still suck. Also now including me as scum because I think she is my biggest scumread, and this without hearing my reasons. Really?
Herself is scum and should be lynched today-.

VOTE: Herself
Is it just me or is this absolutely not convincing at all? "Omg your reads suck so I hard, my reads are the only ones that are right"?
It's not just you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:03 am

Post by Garmr »

SG is your read on silver still the same.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 530, My Milked Eek wrote:I read some iso's and laid out my thoughts. There sure is a lot of fluff and silly stuff going around (nuts and robots, really?).

Town reads:
Street Hassle

The only annoyance I have is the heavy emphasis on meta. The way I see it is that metaing should be used as a complimentary tool to scumhunting and not as a starting point. I don't see a lot of content based on the thread (in comparison to the meta stuff).

LolWagons/TSO

- tso wasn't that scummy to warrant the amount of suspicion he received, he simply overreached (11 games)
ICE

SG

In between:
The Silver Bard /Orestes

What's the case against orestes? I saw some accusations but I don't remember why. Leaning towards town on this slot.

Herself

Having fitz

What's the case again against having fitz? His first two posts? Is there anything else? I can't remember.

Regfan/Banksys

- banksys, I got nothing, nullposts result in a nullread
- regfan, leaning towards town based on his posts, but to be honest, I skimmed his ISO and the only thing that stuck was that I was on his scum list a few times and a few posts later he posts "We uh kind of want lurkers to flake and sub out. It means they'll be replaced by someone that's likely more active and thus more readable." (#429). The two don't exclude each other (especially since my one post had been interpreted as scummy by many), but it does feel a bit contradictory.

TvK

Puts out only town reads (and even then, sparsely), has a vote on orestes since his first post, has no other scumreads (but could join my wagon #383). I'm leaning scum, but I haven't seen enough content to get a more solid reading.

Wake88/Quadraxis

Was that robot thing really necessary? I couldn't bring myself to read all that crap and actually intended to policy lynch you for it.

Your walls are also annoying. Condense your thoughts please. When I read that wall and saw that you were only up to post #60 something I lost the courage to continue reading your iso. Are you trying to submit us into a town read by heavy posting? The only upside is that you're not just rehashing the thread. And what's with not doing anything with the answers to your questions?

Nullread. If anything, more of an annoying what-are-you-doing read. I just couldn't be bothered after that "caught up to post #60" line. Seriously.

Scum reads:
Kid A

Post #474 is probably the only post commentable by Kid A (besides his votes, but lol). I just can't imagine anyone voting for Street Hassle at this stage of this game and his explanation is really lackluster (hydra interaction #456). His reason for orestes would warrant his vote more imo and voting Street Hassle (just for a hydra thing) is really stretching it.

Garmr

I don't like the "nutsy mcsexytails" thing he had going early on. Reeks of buddying up to SG while voting on her -throws a chestnut against garm's head-. The reason to the vote is also meh at most. The theory linking is also raising some bells.

And then he drops the vote on me. And it's not because he voted me that I find that vote suspicious. The context to this vote is:
- he's suspicious of orestes
- "fitz is looking suspicious as well (but he might mess up day 2)" (wat?)
- "But to answer your question in order of who I would want out I would say Orestes, then milked and finally tso."
I don't understand why anyone would switch from their first suspicion to their second, I just don't. Perhaps he felt the town mood was right (let's lynch lurkers!) and felt the need to pile on, I don't know, but I do know that I don't like that post sequence/vote.

There's just too much fluff in his posts, too many nuts being thrown and illogical vote placement.

Vote: garmr

However, if you give me that perfect Larvitar, I'll drop the suspicions ;)
Ok but I don't consider myself buddying more like compromising to get a potential wagon on a common scum read going also I have a town read on her and she's fun to talk to and I am probably generating more fluff because I am having fun with the people in this game.

Also I would but I don't have wifi and all I have is female Larvitar and female pokemon are only good for breeding.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 540, My Milked Eek wrote:
In post 536, Garmr wrote:
In post 530, My Milked Eek wrote:... excluded for brevity ...
Ok but I don't consider myself buddying more like compromising to get a potential wagon on a common scum read going also I have a town read on her and she's fun to talk to and I am probably generating more fluff because I am having fun with the people in this game.
Eh, no. Calling someone sexy mcnutstail or throwing acorns around is not getting a wagon together, it's buddying.

But that's not the main point of my vote, that's just seasoning. I really want to know why you decided to ditch your first scumread in favor of your second. It's not like I did anything between your list (where you had me as second) and your vote.

Also I would but I don't have wifi and all I have is female Larvitar and female pokemon are only good for breeding.
I was also kidding.
Because I was also starting to have doubts if ort would continue playing as SG said he was the type to flake.

@Also I consider myself a pokemon breeder I take pride in my pokemon :P.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:20 am

Post by Garmr »

I wanted to see how the person in the new slot would act.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:21 am

Post by Garmr »

I get the feeling you and I don't think the same.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Garmr »

Sigh I am going to sleep. If you haven't noticed town can't agree on anything the most a wagon has got is 3 votes. Also your a pretty common scum read between most of us. I thought we might have our first real wagon. But there's so much bickering.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 551, The Silver Bard wrote:Going to bed. Just a few thoughts first:

SG I like better after our interactions today. Good responses and a willingness to be open. I am not ready to call her town, but she is back in the neutral zone

Wake88's play today have been good, leaning town on him. Good questions for the most part, gets the information flowing. I would like some more reads from him though.

I like Herself and TvK even worse than yesterday. Don't like how our interactions have been at all.

KidA is looking worse after today. Don't got alot of posts, and his reasoning isn't good. His replies to Wake88's question are very short and closed off.

Also:
havingfitz, Garmr, TvK and KidA needs to post their reads ASAP! Include some reasoning please!
Noted So I will give you my reads latter.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

Ok after my sleep I can think straight

Strong Town-

Sexy McSexytail- She is a pretty strong town player I don't really see her as being scum post great content.

ICEninja- Ice ice baby I really don't see him as partnered with anyone and he suspects everyone

moderate town-

This slot I had to think if anyone deserved it and it was hard it took like ten minutes and I came up with one person who fits this.

Regefan- He turned many view around on the banksy slot and in a good way. His been pro active and didn't even seem to be worried about the suspicion around his slot. I especially liked his posts 255 and it continuation in 264 Post 427 is good to and his vote on fiz is good. His leaning on making it to strong town read so he may not stay in moderate town for long. JUst need a bit more content but time will sort that

town-null

Both the hydras are on this list especially with their little argument with each other which look staged.

Streets- Post pretty good content but has a couple of iffy posts like post 83

Herself- Most content active scum hunting you must be thinking why isn't he on strong town It's the feeling. He is forceful and manipulative an example of this is with Squirrel girl also my gut feels bad about him/her but brain says town.

Wake- His on this list informative recent posts some it is meh through this could be just not agreeing with some of his reads.

Null

TvK-Could reach the town list with a little more push for him and the fact he isn't could be I see him as wanting to be town read but so far null.

Kid A-Null reads null everything has little content but most it being townish through nothing that can't be bluffed through so remains null.

Lolwagons- Had to rethink my read on him a couple of times so decided to put him here. The way he treats me Is what makes me rethinks this slot. Like we are familiar yet he hasn't metaed me and just played one game with me which is ongoing. If he metaed me and explained why then I would be alright but he didn't.

Scum

My milked eek- Hasn't made one good point and seems to be trying to push suspicion elsewhere His posts towards me are trying to get me back on Orestes or others onto me. That's the feeling I get from him anyway.

The silver something- Do not agree with SG here I think his scum. Plus I didn't like Orestes slot.

Fitz- would like him gone for obvious reason.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:30 am

Post by Garmr »

@TVK your links don't work so i had to search manually I got a question.

Your post 564 seems weary of me a little even through I'm just a null read. Yet you ended up with the same scum reads as me, how do you feel about that. Also out of the 3 who would you want lynched most and why.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:27 am

Post by Garmr »

You are playing scummy as hell which herself has pointed out many times that's how it's obvious and now your throwing an omgus scum read.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:39 am

Post by Garmr »

All of your scum reads have scum reads on you. You had me as leaning town in your last one but as soon as I have you as a scum read. All your scum reads are omgus.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:42 am

Post by Garmr »

frustration at fitz's ignorance (fake or real) of his own situation can't spell right head desk.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:53 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 570, havingfitz wrote:Your sheeping of a crap case on me without any thought of your own is "scummy as hell."

What is
your
case on me? Bullet format would be nice. At least put a little effort in. As "obvious reasons" = no effort.

P.edit...I did like some of your early posting. Are players locked in to their initial reads? I suspected Orestes and that changed. I liked Kid after 3 posts more that I do now. If I suspect you for omgus reasons I'll be the first to admit it.
It's a pretty good case but that's a matter of opinion. It's also the way you omgus, the fact you didn't go for Orestes. He has more chance of getting lynched today than herself. Herself has provided allot of content and even through i'm a still a little wary of them I'm fine with letting them live for the day and if they do flip scum they are going to produce allot more information. Information is important information is key.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:20 am

Post by Garmr »

TvK yep there hasn't been a game were I haven't reacted like this.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #57) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:27 am

Post by Garmr »

Actually that's a lie now I think about it. My scum game N is for normal I played allot more passive when people called me scum. Better fix that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 590, havingfitz wrote:@Garmr wrt ...it's a crap case but that's a matter of opinion (backed up by fact and knowledge).  The way I omgus?  First off...whenever I am town I take pushes towards me to be potentially scum driven.  I.e scum like to mislynch town so when I am town...those trying to mislynch me come across as scum.  And i will never vote anyone (other than perhaps in RVS) strictly for OMGUS.  Omgus just adds to any suspicions I might have had.  And why would I "go for Orestes" if I suspected someone else more and wanted more content from that slot before further developing an opinion?  That makes absolutely no sense.  And yes...flips are good.  Thanks for that pointer.  Also...you still haven't explained your case on me.

@TvK wrt ...I do not think you are giving me a fair shake with your assessment of my reads or of me tunneling.  I have not focused solely on Herself.  Defending myself against a poor case is not tunnelling and is necessary as that poor case is 1) negatively influencing town and or 2) enabling scum an easy wagon to hop aboard.  Both of which fmpov is bad.  I can not ignore it. 

You might also note that whereas I am not voting Herself atm whereas you have been voting the same slot the entire game.  Ironic? 

But back to what I was saying....I'm by no means tunneling.  I just don't throw my vote around easily to get reactions.  I vote people I am interested in seeing get lynched. 

Back to the reads.  I've provide reads in , and .  They have been fairly consistent though they have changed a bit with the increased activity levels from some of the early underposters.  I.e Wake and Eek.  What would be a lot more suspect would be if my reads did not evolve as the game progresses.
Sigh fitz. I agree with herself and there's not much else since herself has pretty much tore you apart post by post. that's why eek is my top vote and not you. It also seems all your scum reads are people who voted you and your leaning town reads (eek and reasons silver) are my scum reads and they haven't done anything to be warranted as town. It just doing the math 1+1=2. Also fitz herself has the most posts this game. So saying you throwing a vote for content from that player is rubbish and I doubt that player will get lynched today so it was a safe vote. You could of just interrogated him as well.

@SG
Scum are always the hardest to lynch since they have the power of 2-3 votes.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 605, Wake1 wrote:Bard does make a fair point about Herself defending SG, and it'd be great if both of them could provide their responses to that, please.
No no no no Bard does not make anypoints I brought this up in post 58. In fact his slot Orestes is also guilty of defending squirrel girl but he failed to bring that up which makes him even more suspicious. Also hersef and SG and me have already been down this line. That's when I released I misread her comment and I felt stupid.
In post 596, havingfitz wrote:In post 593, Garmr wrote:
In post 590, havingfitz wrote:
@Garmr wrt Post 573...it's a crap case but that's a matter of opinion (backed up by fact and knowledge).  The way I omgus?  First off...whenever I am town I take pushes towards me to be potentially scum driven.  I.e scum like to mislynch town so when I am town...those trying to mislynch me come across as scum.  And i will never vote anyone (other than perhaps in RVS) strictly for OMGUS.  Omgus just adds to any suspicions I might have had.  And why would I "go for Orestes" if I suspected someone else more and wanted more content from that slot before further developing an opinion?  That makes absolutely no sense.  And yes...flips are good.  Thanks for that pointer.  Also...you still haven't explained your case on me.

Sigh fitz. I agree with herself and there's not much else since herself has pretty much tore you apart post by post.  That's why eek is my top vote and not you.
Don’t give me that “sigh fitz”crap.  That’s just avoiding the question.  Why do you suspect me?  Even if it’s just parroting herself I’d like to see the reasons you are using.  And Herself hasn’t torn anything apart...if they had I would think I’d have been lynched by now.  And HTF does your opinion that Herself has “torn me apart” = Eek being your top vote???  Also…didn’t you recently express some reservations about herself?  If by some miracle Herself was town I could very well see this being scum trying to slide on to a mislynch.

I fucking told you why I suspect you also I think eek is more likely to be scum than you. I easily see you being scum. Also your questioning me allot why aren't you voting me.
It also seems all your scum reads are people who voted you

No…you and LoL are among my top three suspicions and neither of you were voting me when I indicated my suspicions towards you.  Lol has voted me after I had voted his slot and you have yet to vote me.  And Street and Regfan are fairly low on my list of suspicions…despite actually voting me.  :idea:
Sorry I meant people who have suspicions on you that's my bad. But guess what your still scummy.
and your leaning town reads (eek and  reasons silver) are my scum reads and they haven't done anything to be warranted as town.

What have they done that is scummy?  I’ve liked their recent posts. 

How about you list why they are town I hate there recent posting.
but because your a hypocrite here's some quick points.

Eek-post 405 is not a good way to come into the game. Seriously if he was reading it he could of easily just thrown a quick thought in there. But he he did the scum thing to to do and bided his time and waited to come in. Eek post 530 was meh i don't see how it nets him any town points and I didn't really feel any pressure at all when he tried to interrogate me. He dropped it in post 550 and it was over before it even started and then tried to get other people to vote me by saying why i am in their meh pile. His trying to get me lynched but his not being firm about it.

Silver bard- I pretty much explained why I thought Orestes is scum. But Silver lets see post 463 strikes me as inconsistent already and gave me a first bad impression but after I looked at his recent posting in iso his post after that seem to be ok and some even are little towny. But I still don't like the fact he didn't bring up Orestes defend SG as well so I will put him at null for now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #60) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:00 am

Post by Garmr »

Lynch the milk guys come on.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #61) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

So you milk your online mind posting your case against me now???
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #62) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm asking you for your case because i'm eager to see it but now that you mention it. You sure had time to defend yourself in post 646
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #63) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 615, havingfitz wrote:In post 611, LolWagons wrote:
And this is just utter bull. I haven't even been in the game long enough to be inconsistent. And I'm not lining up anything. I'm straight up voting you.

I wasn't talking about you...I was referring to Garmr.
Just noticed this and would like to point out what he said in his original comment.
In post 566, havingfitz wrote:LolWagons for T S O's play and questonable replace out and their parroting Herself's case on me.  Same for Garmr.  I view their play as inconsistent today and they are lining themself up for a vote on me tomorrow or later today. 
He is indeed talking about lolwagons this makes it conflicting with his earlier post.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

Actually scratch the above post I just realized them self refers to a singular.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #65) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:31 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 633, My Milked Eek wrote:In post 547, Garmr wrote:
Sigh I am going to sleep. If you haven't noticed town can't agree on anything the most a wagon has got is 3 votes. Also your a pretty common scum read between most of us. I thought we might have our first real wagon. But there's so much bickering.

I was going to quote a few garmr's posts, but let me post "
Why garmr is scum" in my next post, it'll make this post more readable. And less wall-y.
Ok-----Post636-----4 posts no mention of it-----then Bit defensive there but ok asks him why he didn't do it earlier when he had time then-------------------663 ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME -GRABS HAT THEN THROWS IT DOWN-

Now here's a quick case eek which is using the last page alone.

In post 629, My Milked Eek wrote:Hold off on voting me for now. You can vote me all you want in a few hours, but let me get my next post in before you do (just saw SB vote in the preview edit).
And no, it's not a post to discourage my bandwagon, just a few thoughts and such and then you can continue on your merry way.

It would just be a shame if I was typing it out and you'd go ahead and lynch me before I'd be able to post it. You can lynch me afterwards if you see fit.
^
This post to me shows he is more intreasted in surviving than scum hunting
In post 633, My Milked Eek wrote:In post 566, havingfitz wrote:
Good to see some content from Eek.  Do the peple on the Eek wagon have reasoning beyond lurking (and no...I haven't checked)?

You'd be a fool not to find that post scummy, if not, you should find it between bad and lazy. Are you preparing for my flip to tell everyone where they went wrong?
Potential partnership there as fitz could be his scum buddy and doesn't want this linked to him when fitz flips Also if i'm his number 1 scum read then why does he point out fitz as being scummy as fitz pushing on me more than anyone else here including eek who's the only vote on me. You'd think if he thought i was scum he would push more.
In post 636, My Milked Eek wrote:I'd bump TvK a bit to the town side of my in betweeners. A bit because he also sees garmscum. I don't like that he hasn't posted anything about my #530. Sure he posted his readlist with me as leaning scum, but that feels really cautious, you know. I should be right up there, next to you on his list. Look, the way I see it is that I'm as good as lynched so I might as well offer some POV opinion for you guys. He's being really safe with his opinion on me. I'd like to get more on this from TvK.

I reread orestes and I really get a townie vibe from him. I haven't read all your posts during the past 100 posts as it was a quotefest with SG and I didn't feel it was needed for my "quick-before-I-get-voted-on" post. So, nothing has changed aside from a more solid read on orestes. I'll reread the last 100 posts (or more) to see if that read can be pulled through onto you or not.

Garmr is actually scum. I'd rather see him lynched than... well me. I'll get on that garmscum post.

Wake/robot thing, I still ignored what that robot did. I agree with SG when she says that he uses a lot of words, but doesn't say anything. Like regfan, he didn't really comment on me as well. Not that I'm egocentric, but if I'm going to be the lynch today, I'd rather have everyone comment on me. Especially when his content has been too little and his noise too much.

The rest hasn't changed.
This more about surviving and less about reads. He is basically saying "garmrs scum go vote him I will make a case latter through to actually prove it just don't lynch me." Also his reads haven't changed and admits his reads are bad Ice points this out then eek ignores this and post this fluff as a way of defence

Post646 Finally answers ice question about it after trying to dodge it unsuccefully
In post 646, My Milked Eek wrote:You aren't sure that I claimed VT?

Want to hear what happened day 1?
You entered a mindset of "there's a scum in the lurkers group" quite early in the day. You pushed this idea quite a few times (instead of letting the mod handle it). I posted (paraphrased) what I pm'd to the mod after he instructed me to post it here to you guys. And people overanalyzed it (it was a shit post, tbh). I don't think it mattered whatever I would have posted sunday (? was it sunday?): "I would have taken pointers from my scumbuddies via daychat" - Pretty sure it was you who said this before -just looked and yep, it was you.
A rushed defense that tries to appeal to our emotional sides.

nothing else worth talking about or that I have found yet that others haven't already said. Haven't read 663 fully but I know it isn't the case against me you promised.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #66) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:00 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 666, My Milked Eek wrote:Give me time, you're quite impatient, it's quite a big post. I'm at work and I am typing your post. Not being a native speaker, I like to go over my posts and look for spelling errors quite a few times or correct the flow of sentences as I sometimes Dutchify English, so this slows down my typing/reply.

Why are you so nervous about my upcoming, 5-star review post about you? I'm not going to be rushed and put out a half assed post so that you can "easily" "debunk" it. If you can't wait a few hours, then it's going to suck to wait for it. Talk to your scumbuddies while waiting.

To annoy you even more, I'll make this post a separate one from my case.

"This post to me shows he is more intreasted in surviving than scum hunting"
This guy! Cracks me up. I am going to be lynched today. Pretty sure of it, like 90%. I just didn't want it to be rushed and I wanted to throw out my opinion as I really want the town to know you're scum.
Lol your quite funny. Also you have only being putting out half assed posts on me so what difference would it make. Lol and if i was scum I shouldn't be able to debunk anything just showing me more and more that you are scum. Plus i'm not nervous I am bored and have to much time on my hands. Also what I think your doing is stalling for time I understand you don't speak English but it's been 13 hours since your promised it and post 636 makes you sound like you haven't even given a thought about it.

I want everyone to look back on your post when I flip town and realize how stupid post 666 was and i'm going to save it and every game you play with me I will post it so you remember this game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #67) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:41 am

Post by Garmr »

You finished great please do and I kinda forgot about the time difference.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:49 am

Post by Garmr »

So very wrong I expected more from the way you were talking.
In post 670, My Milked Eek wrote:very defensive play over stupid reasons
#49 "I could see your post as an attempt to subtly diffuse a early wagon which we could get allot of information out of or a slight chainsaw defense as I feel like your post was insinuating I was acting scummy with out directly saying so to make me unvote Nutsy McSexytail thus making it a humming chainsaw." spoilers: it wasn't in the slightest insinuating anything.
Sigh the insinuation is the fact his post sounded like he would suspect me if i didn't vote lift my vote of Nutsy. :facepalm:
In post 670, My Milked Eek wrote:

[*]
afraid to be the first to lay out a case against anyone/sheeping (if only we had a wiki page on this)

#135 "I don't find anyone scummy, did I mention that I find orestes scummy for a post that was 100 posts ago? surely nothing else happened in between" I might've paraphrased that a bit ;). But it's still ridiculous that he holds on to his lame orestes reason. The street hassle name dropping feels pretty fake. Street didn't reply to an old post? Big deal. Things to note here: 1) Street was one of the people you mentioned in the early stage, but "you'd see". 2) You don't even give your opinion on Street. Literally asking the town on what to do: "
What do you guys think of this.
" == "
Tell me guys, is there a platform for voting Street?
" I remembered Kid A's sudden vote on Street as I typed this, but that's 300 posts later (in Kid A terms: 3 posts).
#234 Avoids giving any insight on herself vs. street,
SUDDENLY
, after herself posts her case and dare I speculate, after he sees a platform for voting someone else besides orestes, an opinion! "
finally where to place my vote at the moment I'm pretty flexible between the fitz and orts wagon.
" == "
But yeah, you know, it's not as if I'll vote for fitz, I totes would, it's just, I got more important things to consider, like orestes' post from 1996
".
#373 He sees an Eek wagon might be feasible and he makes sure we haven't forgotten he has orestes as a scumread.
370 posts in and all he has is orestes and early wagons that he might hop on "
at the end of the day
".
Bolded for emphasis. His reads in that post are pathetic. He even avoids mention his TSO opinion using his old "let's talk about a previous game but then counter what my conclusions were from mentioning it and hope no one sees this"-method or garmscum for short.
#379 Votes me in a very "if I have to" way. No real mention of suspicion before this, a quick mention that he might join the Eek wagon later on.
#573 "It's a good case, but that subjective" Really? What is he trying to do here? Point out the obvious (all cases are subjective until a flip/game over) or prepare a backtrack? Either way "Herself made the case, not me".

What is this shit......
1.noticed your forgot to mention my post 96 post 50 post 58 where i was conversing with ortz 1.I wanted to know why street didn't continue there suspicions on me plus I don't understand your 2 point it seems shit (
MISREP NOTED

2.post 234/ I don't want to get involved in personal shit plus at the time ortz over fitz I still viewed ortz as more scummy than fitz at the time as I didn't see the early rvs shit as scummy it was his latter posts.

3.post 373/ Well if you don't like my quick reads fine then it wasn't meant to be indepth anyway just a update. This is when i first started becoming suspicious of you and my opinion wasn't as strong.

4. My vote on you was a compromise between me and squirrel girl at the time orestes was my top scum read and that wagon wasn't going to kick off because he was likely to flake. You were middle ground and at the time a null-scum.

5. So i'm not allowed to agree with people's cases lol.

Claps so far so bad I don't really see any valid points lets continue
In post 670, My Milked Eek wrote:afraid to push early opinions
#49 "banksys was scum last game, but we'll see ... street is power house, but we'll see ... ice is paranoid, but we'll see" (paraphrased) I get the point that it's an early stage of the game, but why bring all this fluff up if not for appearing to post some kind of opinion on anyone? Coincidence or not; the three people he mentions in his post are all town or leaning town imo (ICEninja disclaimer: imo)
#162 "Remember that time that I mentioned banksys before? Well, I'm still watching her/him" (paraphrased) Seriously, can you not once deliver an opinion on someone besides these 4 players?
#183 Why is he still being on the fence about everyone? 200 posts in and all I know is that he doesn't like orestes's one post that one time.
#248 He makes sure the new player in the banksys slot knows he's on his tail and requires mind reading powers from regfan to justify bringing up a meta that would have been useless. Again, "interaction" with one of his 4. And then he follows it up with "Yeah, I had nothing on banksys." (paraphrased)
#541 Non-committal about orestes. WHAT? After a small 500 posts of making sure that we know that he suspects orestes, he just drops it because he might flake? As I said before, a flake is not indicative of alignment. If anything, if I were garm and I found orestes to be scum, I'd keep the pressure on. To which he replies with this bullshit.
#560 After 560 posts, we get this gem. A few things wrong with his read: He would like "fitz gone for obvious reasons". From reading his posts, this obvious reason is that he can only vote for people who are being wagonned. And orestes. He says I'm trying to push suspicion elsewhere. What else would he expect me to do? Keep it on me? (yes, I know I did actually keep it on me, lol)
Post#49 It was early game and fresh out of rvs phase what do you expect

Post#162 bansky only other post since 49 was this
In post 33, Banksys Flareon wrote:Hmm. I guess we just diametrically oppose in how we think information should flow here. Town hunt all you want. I'd rather you keep the results to yourself.
Tell me how i'm supposed to make a verdict on that when I found her pretty null before..............

Post# 183 Well lets i am not on the fence about everyone and l was slightly suspicious of street post 139 town read on SG and herself post 91,post 63 through post 63 i was a bit worried about herself but Orestes appeared more scummy and herself was soon redeemed. So point even through I didn't post here's my reads Doesn't mean I didn't show I have any

Post# 243- Wtf you took that so out of context I just wanted to know what banksy meant by that and banksy scumtell I will never say until I busted her with it.

post#541 Compromise my friend.

post#560 mostly for the obvious reasons others have presented.....
In post 670, My Milked Eek wrote:Nervousness
626 "Lynch the milk guys come on."
658 "So you milk your online mind posting your case against me now???"
660 "I'm asking you for your case because i'm eager to see it but now that you mention it. You sure had time to defend yourself in post 646"
665 Read it, it's too big. But he's flailing so hard. Rehashing points other people made. Tries to smear an appeal to emotion on my request to wait and on my recap of day 1.
I think your acting nervous as well. What i'm doing is pushing your wagon also 665 had mostly my own points and only one point someone else used which i gave credit to scrub. 660 is a responce to your smart ass comment another out of context quote. the other two not worth debating as I am just pushing your lynch.
In post 670, My Milked Eek wrote:This is becoming a mess, so a new section: Let's mention that we suspect orestes, but not do anything about it
#620 I don't see how (or why) Bard should defend an "defense" of SG made by orestes. What did garm expect him to say?
I would have added more (copied from the above and below), but meh, you get the point.
It is using that point against herself. it becomes hypocritical.

In post 670, My Milked Eek wrote:Talks about being scum
#448 "So to my point.When I am scum I take great pride in my ability to distance myself from others and the ability to survive." This is exactly what is happening this game. He's non-committal about everyone until someone else (or multiple people) voiced their opinions or voted them. He even undermines his own question from before.
#584 "My scum game N is for normal I played allot more passive when people called me scum." But he is being passive, by sheeping, by not putting out his own opinion, by not sticking to his scumcandidates, by possibly changing to a wagon late in the day.
These two don't conflict in anyway. I am proud of the fact in that game no one pinned a garmr elyse scum team at the end of the day and I was passive in my defense in that game which I will need to fix for future scum games. The two don't conflict at all.
In post 670, My Milked Eek wrote:Coaches Kid A scum
#454 Sure, this requires you to think that Kid A scum, which _I_ do by the way. I might even link this to that one post garm made about street. I mentioned this higher up.
Lol coaching my ass I wanted him to put more content out and scum have daychat so wouldn't if me and him were scumbuddies wouldn't i just tell him in scumchat???
In post 670, My Milked Eek wrote:buddying to squirrel
fluff posting about nuts, stretching arms, koalas, math skills
theoryposts
Lol I am having fun just like you are but unlike you I don't have fun being a dick head.
1.Squirrels a town read and is fun to talk to
2.So how does that shit makes me scum I like talking and having fun.
3.That's part of mafia not a scum tell.
In post 670, My Milked Eek wrote:waits for others to make points and then rehashes them. I had some rapid interaction with him a few times without anyone else posting anything relevant in between and hhe doesn't bring anything new to the table. He just doesn't.
- as a consequence, he hasn't got a single scumread quite a few posts in the game (200-400 (don't actually remember))
- everything is obvious.
- he gives his opinion on his previous scum plays AND HE IS PLAYING THE SAME STYLE IN THIS GAME. He's not even hiding it. People aren't reading this thread. How funny is this, coming from me?
- incredibly nervous
- has he told you yet that he suspects orestes?
Debunked, torn apart and discarded your post is garbage.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #69) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 676, Garmr wrote:In post 670, My Milked Eek wrote:
very defensive play over stupid reasons
#49 "I could see your post as an attempt to subtly diffuse a early wagon which we could get allot of information out of or a slight chainsaw defense as I feel like your post was insinuating I was acting scummy with out directly saying so to make me unvote Nutsy McSexytail thus making it a humming chainsaw." spoilers: it wasn't in the slightest insinuating anything.

Sigh the insinuation is the fact his post sounded like he would suspect me if i didn't vote lift my vote of Nutsy.
ebwop noticed that it could be misread corrected here

Sigh the insinuation is the fact his post sounded like he would suspect (Fake suspensions or real as that slots currently a null with silver bard) me and place his vote on me if i didn't vote lift my vote of Nutsy. I took this as a threat of scum trying to push me off the wagon.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:34 am

Post by Garmr »

Ok everyone since time is running short
lets decide between
3 wagons
fitz wagon(doesn't deserve a caps for a F)
Milk wagon (Milk milk lemonade)
Garmr wagon (me)

The one with the least votes will be cut 32 hours away from the deadline and when if i be lynched today please lynch eek or fitz just get rid of them because when i flip town it should be obvious atleast one of these is scum highly likely both.
This will stop get a lynch day 2 and if anyone considers all of us town should be put under suspicion straight away these 3 wagons are the lynches today.

Time to dissect post 679
In post 679, My Milked Eek wrote:Wtf you took that so out of context I just wanted to know what banksy meant by that and banksy scumtell I will never say until I busted her with it.

Here's the stupid part of that post #248: You're asking regfan why banksys did something. Let me bold some words for you: You're asking regfan (pause for dramatic emphasis) why banksys did something.

Not to mention that what banksys said is completely irrelevant to the game at any stage. Of all the things (lol "all") banksys said, that is the post you're singling out? I can't even begin to understand why.
AND THIS WHY YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT REGFAN SAID HE HAD A IDEA WHAT THAT CERTAIN POST MEANS
In post 243, Regfan wrote:In post 242, Street Hassle wrote:
Hey your predecessor scumclaimed and we're lynching you, sorry bro ;_;

Naw, Post 33 was actually pretty townie, surprised you missed it and yeah, I did the meta-reading before I replaced in, wanted to be sure (Still wasn't 100% sure but confident enough) and you've misread that entirely too.

i tch u how 2 scmhnt?
In post 679, My Milked Eek wrote:Let's recap:
As soon as you said this after I debunked your points I stopped taking you seriously below as they are already debunked from my previous post. I felt like you didn't address any of my points or try to debunk them and you have been ignoring my points from case and others against you as well from earlier posts.
In post 681, My Milked Eek wrote:In post 677, Garmr wrote:
In post 676, Garmr wrote:
In post 670, My Milked Eek wrote:
very defensive play over stupid reasons

Sigh the insinuation is the fact his post sounded like he would suspect me if i didn't vote lift my vote of Nutsy.

ebwop noticed that it could be misread corrected here

Sigh the insinuation is the fact his post sounded like he would suspect (Fake suspensions or real as that slots currently a null with silver bard) me and place his vote on me if i didn't vote lift my vote of Nutsy. I took this as a threat of scum trying to push me off the wagon.

Lol, also an ebwop, somehow this wasn't in my post, I did write it though.

The insinuation doesn't matter. What matters is your overreaction to a minor suspicion. That reaction being a thread long suspicion. Did I mention you suspected orestes yet?
This is suspicious an sich, but I'm coupling this with how you're handling your "case" against me. More specifically, you only started your "case" after I voted you. You're _very_ jumpy. Very.
I didn't feel like it came across as clear after rereading and wanting to make it known.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #71) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:38 am

Post by Garmr »

ebwop

This will stop the chance of getting a no lynch before we hit day 2
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:43 am

Post by Garmr »

so

fitz 4
garmr-3
Milked-4
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #73) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:51 am

Post by Garmr »

Sorry i got pretty frustrated at that post because i thought it was obvious. Basically what I am saying is regfen brought up a certain banksy post and said everyone misread it. I asked him what he thought it meant. So when you said that me asking that question to reg about his predecessor was a scum tell I flipped a table.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #74) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:53 am

Post by Garmr »

well not flipping a table precisely rather banging the computer desk with my fist and spilling coffee on my **** then screaming waking everyone up.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #75) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:14 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 670, My Milked Eek wrote:Coaches Kid A scum
#454 Sure, this requires you to think that Kid A scum, which _I_ do by the way. I might even link this to that one post garm made about street. I mentioned this higher up.
Not sure what the town slip is I read this many times am I missing something?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:36 am

Post by Garmr »

I just lumped that with some of his other inaccurate statements which could of been answered if he read back and payed attention to be honest.

P-edit
Also

after silvers post

that's a

3-milked
4-garmr
4-fitz

1.560Also not liking some ones reads day 1 before any flip is a scum point??
2.234 makes perfect sense to me please explain what you don't find sensical
3.91 I misread SG post and what it means.
4.don't like 567-569 those were emotional posts You can choose to like them or not.
5.What ever I still see fitz as scum and I don't want to be drawn into a wall of quotes like herself was.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:50 am

Post by Garmr »

I really don't mind this situation. No matter what happens even If I get lynched we will still get a treasure trove of information.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:46 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 719, Wake1 wrote:Garmr

———✹ If there were someone here who was shifty, twisted words, and misrepresented people, who would it be?
I feel like EEK would be that person half of that case he posted on me before could be demolished with a simple read of the posts i was responding to or previous posts of mine. Some of the cases contridict and some of them are just twisted meanings. It was like he was looking at singular posts and not the whole.

———✹ Do you think my Annihilator Beam shots help Town by means of extracting information?
I think it's meh I don't understand the benefits or cons it could have.

———✹ Would you be willing to simmer down a bit? Town works better with cool heads.
If you manage to convince SG to give me a hug maybe -puff cheeks- (In other words I'll just make jokes to blow off my steam from now on)

———✹ Why are you so intent on lynching MME? The reasons need some weight, please.
I 100 percent believe his scum and his potential slips,misreps and just outright ignoring are just some of the evidence of that.
My answers are in a diff
colour
Pimping
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:30 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 728, TvK wrote:3. He's leaning scum, but Garmr and Bard are my biggest scumreads. I already said why I didn't like him and my opinion hasn't changed because of the fact that we are both on the Garmr wagon.
Sorry just had to point this out. 2 of your scum reads are on your other scum reads wagon and you haven't even questioned why.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #80) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 731, My Milked Eek wrote:I'm so sick and tired of ICE. Seriously.
In post 718, ICEninja wrote:However look at this: The Eek wagon was so close to closing out then all the sudden at the last second a Garmr wagon explodes out of nowhere. This is exactly what I would expect to happen if Eek was scum. It's damn hard to lynch scum on day 1, and wagons on scum fall apart at the drop of a hat. I will admit that Eek put together a half decent case on Garmr, but it is just too little too late for me to be convinced that Garmr is scum and Eeked is town. Also the way that Eek's wagon just fell apart in favor of what is probably an easily pushed mislynch at this point (Garmr) makes me fairly confident of where my vote is.
Look. You admit that my case on garm is half decent (I find it superb) yet it is too late to be convinced that garm is scum. It is never too late to be convinced that garm is scum and that I'm town. We still have +- 3 irl days, so why are you lying about this? Why are you hesitant to change your opinion on me? Why are you so fixated on your scenario where I'm scum? You mention garm is an easily pushed mislynch, yet you do not recognize that I was an easily pushed mislynch. Why do you not see that? I was the easiest mislynch there was. And I'm surprised that you're still pushing for it. Are you always this stubborn? You're really conflicting that town read that I had on you.

If you honestly can't see that I was the easiest lynch in the game, then we're done, I'll be ignoring your posts. I don't care what you're going to say, I'm not reading it.
Half decent is a back handed compliment it's a positive and a negative. I think it's a half decent effort as well, it was good that you took your time to write it and it had a allot of content. But then again i did debunk it with one post and it wasn't the case wasn't the game changer like you said it would as some of it was easily brushed aside with just a second glance at the posts you brought up.

I would like to point out saying if "this person is a easy mislynch then i'm a easy mislynch as well" falls into the category of survivor mentality which is often seen in scum(Including SKS) in general and town power roles but since you already claimed to be nothing special I am going for the former.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #81) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:16 am

Post by Garmr »

ebwop Sorry i'm tired must sleep

It wasn't the case that was the game changer you said it was
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #82) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

Id like to point out once i flip town saying the garmr case was good would be flawed.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (isolation #83) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

Well i know it's a bit earlier than 32 hours from the deadline but I can already tell eek will be the one with the least votes.

VOTE: Having fitz

Now the two major will be between me and fitz.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #84) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

I don't really mind just vote me or fitz. I you think i am trying to perserve myself and scum place your vote on me if you think fitz is scum place your vote on him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #85) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

To be honest there's two scenario here.

We have 2 scum that jumped on my wagon to save a scum buddy and my wagon is scum orientated.

We have retarded town being shepard by one scum member and the other scum members saying how bad the towns are. If this is the case town need to smarten the fuck up.

Either way my lynch will provide information.

Either scenario fitz falls in as a scum candidate and should be dealt with swiftly. I also really can't be fucked being in a game where cases like eeks are considered semi decent. It was horrible and debunked with one post.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #86) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

So milk if i get lynched and i flip town what are your reads for tommorow.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #87) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:31 am

Post by Garmr »

^ There's scum on my wagon when if i get lynched you know who to lynch next.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #88) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:47 am

Post by Garmr »

^
In post 702, havingfitz wrote:Herself to Garmr's rescue and the last three Garmr votes equal the scum team. Brilliant.
Talking about throwing shit
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #89) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:54 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 292, havingfitz wrote:tl:dr; someone please fcuking unvote me till I can address my accusers
lol so are we playing this game right fun fun but where will this get us.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #90) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:30 am

Post by Garmr »

^
What does it show your trying to get me in a mud slinging game and you might not be smart enough to realize it but your throwing shit as well...

Also I'm not responsible for herself nor do I know what herself alignments are. I do think herself is town and you are scum through
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #91) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

UNVOTE: Fitz

Reading the thread after the claim and looking at things in a new light.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #92) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by Garmr »

With Fitz town The silver bard and Tvk drop down to scum due to there recent behavior revolving around the wagons. I will put eek in town due to the effort his putting in where scum would of just jumped onto fitz. Talking about fitz expect a 5 post rant or so from the dead thread about him being a bad vig as he'll probably shoot me tonight.

Anyway where to place my vote.
In post 779, TvK wrote:In post 778, Street Hassle wrote:
Unvote

This is very confusing.

If fitz is town and Eek is scum, what was the impetus for the garmr wagon? Why not just pile onto fitz?

Same problem in reverse with fitz scum and eek town. Why start a garmr wagon with the Eek wagon almost there?

Can't you conclude from this that Garmr has to be scum and Fitz and Eek are probably both town?
Lol why would I have to be scum in this scenario in any of these scenarios we don't know anyone's roles (If your town like me) we won't see interactions until we get a couple of flips. This seems to me scum logic in trying to push a mislynch
In post 728, TvK wrote:
In post 719, Wake1 wrote:
TvK

———✹
You haven't contributed as much as others. Why?

———✹
What is your read of me? You've neglected to do so, even in your read post (280).

———✹
Currently, is Havingfitz leaning more Town or Scum in your opinion?
1. That's my way of playing the game. I'm not the guy that will start a huge case on someone on page 4 or that starts tunnelling people the moment they seem a little scummy. I do think that the things I say are useful and clear.

2. You're complete null to me. You provide a lot of information from tons of questions. Now I just want you to use this information to also actively do something.

3. He's leaning scum, but Garmr and Bard are my biggest scumreads. I already said why I didn't like him and my opinion hasn't changed because of the fact that we are both on the Garmr wagon.
It's funny how I am a scum read to him while bard and fitz are a scum read to him at the same time I wouldn't mesh with any of these as a scum team he didn't think this one through.
In post 773, TvK wrote:
In post 770, Kid A wrote:anyone else starting to feel ICEninja as scum
Once again he just pops in when someone mentions that he hasn't been posting in a while. I'd love to go after this guy somewhere in day 2.
Why not go for him now?

VOTE: TVK
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #93) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 806, My Milked Eek wrote:I forgot my ICE disclaimer:

I can get to TvKscum based on my alignment (ICE disclaimer:
probably town
) and garm's (
town
fyi).
Fixed
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #94) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:27 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 808, TvK wrote:
In post 801, Garmr wrote:With Fitz town The silver bard and Tvk drop down to scum due to there recent behavior revolving around the wagons. I will put eek in town due to the effort his putting in where scum would of just jumped onto fitz. Talking about fitz expect a 5 post rant or so from the dead thread about him being a bad vig as he'll probably shoot me tonight.

Soo, TSB and I drop down to scum because we were the ones not on the Fitz wagon? That one that turns out to be town?

Lets view it from my view. I know i'm town if fitz was lynched with out role claiming per say and he flipped that role I would of probably of been lynched day 2. Wouldn't it look good for scum day 1 to be on my wagon instead of the mislynch one from day 1 that way they could push my wagon day 2 with out looking suspicious.

Anyway where to place my vote.
In post 779, TvK wrote:In post 778, Street Hassle wrote:
Unvote

This is very confusing.

If fitz is town and Eek is scum, what was the impetus for the garmr wagon? Why not just pile onto fitz?

Same problem in reverse with fitz scum and eek town. Why start a garmr wagon with the Eek wagon almost there?

Can't you conclude from this that Garmr has to be scum and Fitz and Eek are probably both town?
Lol why would I have to be scum in this scenario in any of these scenarios we don't know anyone's roles (If your town like me) we won't see interactions until we get a couple of flips. This seems to me scum logic in trying to push a mislynch

Street says himself that he doesn't think Eek is scum. You say that yourself too. So the only two options left would be that either both Fitz and Eek are town and you are scum, or that all three of you are town. And I'm willing to take my chances betting on the first option.

I know I am town and I'm betting their not scum
In post 728, TvK wrote:
In post 719, Wake1 wrote:
TvK

———✹
You haven't contributed as much as others. Why?

———✹
What is your read of me? You've neglected to do so, even in your read post (280).

———✹
Currently, is Havingfitz leaning more Town or Scum in your opinion?
1. That's my way of playing the game. I'm not the guy that will start a huge case on someone on page 4 or that starts tunnelling people the moment they seem a little scummy. I do think that the things I say are useful and clear.

2. You're complete null to me. You provide a lot of information from tons of questions. Now I just want you to use this information to also actively do something.

3. He's leaning scum, but Garmr and Bard are my biggest scumreads. I already said why I didn't like him and my opinion hasn't changed because of the fact that we are both on the Garmr wagon.
It's funny how I am a scum read to him while bard and fitz are a scum read to him at the same time I wouldn't mesh with any of these as a scum team he didn't think this one through.

So now I suddenly do have to think about interactions? I thought we couldn't do that without a couple of flips?

Like how you didn't address the point and used something I said earlier to skip it I will agree I should of been more clear through We won't know for certain until after a few flips but we can assume and I am assuming all 3 are town but your pushing that I am scum for certain which I know is utterly wrong.

In post 773, TvK wrote:
In post 770, Kid A wrote:anyone else starting to feel ICEninja as scum
Once again he just pops in when someone mentions that he hasn't been posting in a while. I'd love to go after this guy somewhere in day 2.
Why not go for him now?

Because he had 1 vote when I said this and you had 4. So you're my lynch for today and I'll look into Kid A tomorrow.

Yeh that's pretty convenient for you isn't it.

VOTE: TVK
My answers in purple but here's a question for you.
In post 664, TvK wrote:Caught up again. I still don't like Garmr, but I also don't think we can avoid an Eek lynch. Will post more detailed stuff later.
You didn't think we could avoid a eek lynch and you didn't like me. Your vote was on Orestes/Bard yet at that time it seemed you were way more concerned with us two than bard. Why didn't you place your vote on me then which would of been a key point for a genuine town player and instead wait before others started pushing me to place your vote at a opportunistic moment.

Assumed Scenario
This what I'm thinking 3-town folks are arguing against themselves. Eek and the village idiot on one side and the other side moi.
votes are heavily on Eek and VI side each side believes the other is scum till fitz claims. Then side two (me) realizes that both sides are town and scum is setting up for a couple of mislynches. Scum has been caught out now and trying to collect the chips and push a mislynch on me.

From the vote jumping between the 3 town wagons we can see who was pushing for the mislynch TvK and Silver bard. TvK has at one time had all 3 of the town wagons as a suspect at some stage and each other.
In post 463, The Silver Bard wrote:The runaway winner for most points awarded is Herself, and all of those are scumpoints. So she/he/it is basicly my biggest scumread.
My number two scumread is Squirrel Girl.
Number 3 is TvK
In post 523, The Silver Bard wrote:
In post 488, TvK wrote:I don't feel comfortable with calling Wake town after 19 pages of silence and then a couple of decent posts. Also, Bard, how are your scumpoints calculated? Do you immediatly call the person with the most scumpoints your top scumread? Is the total amount of scumpoints relative to factors like total number of posts? And do lurkers get just as many scumpoints as posters? If so, where does for example Quadraxis/Wake, who had exactly 1 post before you posted, rank?
Didn't see this one earlier. I don't have a system that awards 2 scumpoint for this and 5 for this. All I do is I write down posts I find scummy or townie in a excellsheet. You can say a "scumpoint" is a post I find scummy, a "townpoint" is a post I find townie. People who posts little don't get in my spreadsheet. I hate lurkers though, because they can't be read, it is a poor strategy and joining a game and not posting should be a bannable offence (at least if it happends alot).
the tone in this doesn't seem to be right. They suspect each other but TvK ignores the fact he didn't list any reasons. Just asked how he graded not what he graded them on.

They have their little scuffle post
In order of time line533,538,563,
After all that still no vote still no real push on each other. This is orchestrated.

Now this is a big scum move by TSB
In post 628, The Silver Bard wrote:I am on board with My Milked Eek lynch. Mainly because the read list on is full of nullreads and his reasoning isn't good. Also 7 posts the entire game gives me a "scum struggling finding anything to post"-feel.

Also I think there is an interesting link between MME and havingfitz, so figuring out MME might help figuring out havingfitz.

Unvote

VOTE: My Milked Eek
Lol so you're whole reason for voting Eek is to gain info on fitz. Didn't you read herself as scum and fitz as town. If you think fitz is town why would you even vote milked because of some link. Actually weren't you just saying before Eek isn't where you would place a vote as there were better targets

Oh coincidence TvK seems to have accepted the eek lynch when two of his scum reads :roll: are on it I am willing to bet was setting himself up hammer once it got to l-1.

Seems to me scum wants to push a mislynch.

Now get a load of this
In post 682, TvK wrote:I agree with every bolded statement in Eek's #679. Especially the one about the meta. When Garmr mentioned his scumgame (can't remember the exact #), I read the game and I must say, his playstyle has a lot in common with what he's doing here. I'm also not impressed at all by his response to Eek big post, especially because he seems so confident that he really "debunked" it. Guess it's time to hop on the wagon, took me long enough to find a good place.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Garmr
In post 696, The Silver Bard wrote:So I like MME’s post on Garmr. It is simply too much effort involved for scum to do it, and especially considering that it doesn’t seem made up.

So
Unvote: My Milked Eek

Also I am leaning town on havingfitz. And have been feeling worse about Garmr lately.

These are the notes I have on garmr:
Townie:
: Somewhat likes this post. Brings opinions on players. Not taking stances though.

Scummy:
: Buys Squirrel Girl and Herselfs arguements to easily, and even agree with them.
: Nonsensical post. To seem active? Nothing to say about the game?
: Like some of his reads, but not all. Some I really don't like. A weak scumpoint.
: Don't like his one line posts 567-569
: Sheeping onto herself. He is arguing poorly.

Haven’t reviewed my reads, and will reread and ISO Garmr later but will put my vote on him for now at least.
VOTE: Garmr
Two people who have been scum reading each other the entire game vote the exact same person and all interaction between them disappears and both begin an aggressive push around the same time. Traces of the connection between them is littered everywhere and with knowledge that scum have scum chat it just makes it even more obvious. They are leaving traces everywhere.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #95) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:43 am

Post by Garmr »

I don't think fitz is on the scum team with that claim maybe a SK but why claim odd night vig when he could just say normal vig and get to his goal faster.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #96) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:46 am

Post by Garmr »

UNVOTE: tvk

VOTE: The silver bard

Lets get this lynch on the road
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #97) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:01 am

Post by Garmr »

Fitz I got a request if I get lynched today and then you see that I'm town can you shoot TvK.

P edit

Kid A are you trying to get a no lynch for today.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #98) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:19 am

Post by Garmr »

@Kid
what wagon would you vote between Me, Silver and TvK???

@Fitz
Well when I think about TvK more but the feeling I get when ever I read TSB/orestes slot Is the same feeling I got with Grimgrove in mini 1510/or Banksy in mini 1499

P edit

@Tvk lol I know I will flip town through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #99) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:20 am

Post by Garmr »

ebwop
it is
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #100) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:25 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 848, Kid A wrote:
In post 844, Regfan wrote:Kid A, show me where "Scum that don't have a nightkill" fulfills normal requirements? I'm a reviewer on the site and wouldn't let that pass since the definition of a mafia goon here is that it has the ability to night kill, there's no mafia role that differs from that and therefore all of the mafia roles would have to be "non-normal" which isn't possible.
Roles which are explicitly Normal include:
Vanilla Townie, Sane Cop, Doctor, Vigilante, Roleblocker, Mason, Innocent Child, Jailkeeper, Tracker, Watcher, Gunsmith, Miller, Bodyguard, Role Cop, Doublevoter, Hider, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Jack of All Trades, Serial Killer, Mafia Encryptor, Mafia Strongman, Mafia Goon, Mafia Traitor, Mafia Godfather, Mafia-aligned or SK-aligned versions of above roles
New/variant roles may be included in limited number (no more than 1 in a Mini, 2 in a Large), and should be based on the usual role mechanics: Killing, Protecting, Investigating, Blocking, Voting, Enabling and Communication.
a vigilante traitor hybrid would be normal because its a mafia aligned version of another normal role
the only original role would be mafia that cant kill
Mafia not being able to kill is a mechanic not a role.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #101) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Garmr »

^So getting all buddy with fitz gets you a town read

Noted for future mafia games :P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #102) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:08 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 857, havingfitz wrote:
In post 854, Garmr wrote:^So getting all buddy with fitz gets you a town read

Noted for future mafia games :P
It's not an opinion I am oblivious to. It works both ways as shown by my links provided to Lol.

How do you feel about like-minded people who ~sense your alignment?
Well there's this one player named Slandaar that I guess he has a similar thought process but his delivery is the opposite of mine. He gets caught up in walls and things will slip by him but his good at pushing a lynch and if he has scum they stumble and they get lynched. Me I avoid getting caught in walls things not as many things slip by and I try not hang onto one thought and get caught out by scum But I can't push a lynch like he can. So when we both roll town we seem to click and if Amethyst Kitty (ms marangal aka ice queen and malakitten) didn't glad terp we would of lynched GG I know we would of.

But short answer to your question yes I know that feeling and I know you can trick someone with the same thought process to.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #103) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:10 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 861, Garmr wrote:Me well I will try to avoid getting caught in walls so that not as many things slip by me
Just correcting my grammar.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #104) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

I am going to say that I'm not herselfs mason partner but I pretty much figured who is day 1. Herself (the desp side anyway) was a mason in my last game with them with tso and they were pretty obvious but I viewed them as scum and pointed them out to mafia.

So this round after I figured it out I keeped my mouth shout and instantly stopped voting SG
In post 63, Garmr wrote:
In post 59, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 58, Garmr wrote:@Squirrel of Sheer Awesomeness
Post 21 shows no lack of individual thought process. What I see there is "if you think I'm voting town, show me a case on scum that I think is good and I'll vote it" How do you get something else out of it?
What I got was I'm willing to sheep you if you have a scum read if not i'm voting. Looking back I do see you meant that. I hate being wrong but

UNVOTE: Squirrel of Sheer Awesomeness

What's embarrassing is you made the you were connected to obvious and I never encountered a
mason
or heard of the role before that game. Also the fact if you voted GG which most players wanted to instead of going for a majiffy who was a null read that lent slightly town the other scum would of fallen into place. But enough of that

The White Knighting bit is referring to people jumping to Fluffy Bushytails defence like Orestes.
You and Orestes aren't connected
was just stating the fact you both aided her. Through Orestes did it in a less obvious more scummy way and his post is pretty fluff filled so.

VOTE: Orestes

@Street hastle
I tried metaing both of you before and you should know when as I'm not at liberality to say. I found it pretty hard but from what I saw you were both very persuasive more so empire. An example is BSG, even through you thought your plays were bad in BSG I thought they were good just You managed to survive and that's a pretty good skill to have. To be honest through I couldn't draw a meta out of it but I can keep trying the more Yah try the better you get.
I wanted to leave subtle hints that I figured out he was probably mason again so in that post I wanted to show that I saw him and squirrel as mason and not him and Orestes. So I put Squirrel girl into every one of my top town reads to show that i figured it out to them and to make sure scum couldn't see the connection I put herself in the null-probably town pile and gave some bogus reason to put him there aka the street and herself thing which obviously wasn't staged.
In post 560, Garmr wrote:Herself- Most content active scum hunting you must be thinking why isn't he on strong town It's the feeling. He is forceful and manipulative an example of this is with Squirrel girl also my gut feels bad about him/her but brain says town.
This is another subtle hint I laid down just for desp the gut/brain thing is a reference to last game. Squirrel Girl did desp get it. Also that's another way that confirmed in my mind you two were Mason partners he was being forceful with you and you didn't list him as scum.

So I'm going to be completely flat out and honest here. I sheeped herself on the fitz read because I pretty much figured they town and I was focusing on my town hunt more than my scum hunt at that point. So when fitz was being really aggressive I didn't know what to say other Herself provided the reason. I was just being lazy when I was looking at fitz.

Also would like to point Out originally the wagon was on TvK but was shifted to Silver bard.
In post 813, Regfan wrote:Herself and Garmr, if you both agree with me that TSB is scum then change your vote to him, we're nearing deadline and need to actually get towards a lynch and while I kind of agree with some of Garmr's reasoning on TvK (The conclusion he tries to get towards in makes no sense whatsoever and reads as just fabricating reasoning to push a lynch) I don't fully agree that it makes him scum and I still read TvK's comment about him not generating content in vs his comment about the same thing in this game / post where he was town insanely similar as well as like his explanation in and his was something that I went "Yeah, this is almost exactly how I'm reading everyone at the moment" when I got it which is something I find to be a massive town tell, it's not easy for scum to fake the same wavelength and thought process of town.

Also highly doubt scum would fake-claim vig and I think the fact that mafia have daytalk points slightly more towards it being a scum team of 3 which means a SK is unlikely (If this is 3 scum + SK then seriously fuck that, that's not balanced at all is super swingy and has led to a lot of my loses already and it's something I think or hope that F-16 would be better than to have) which sadly means that Fitz is town which sucks massively since I was actually really confident in him being scum (I've probably only been more confident than here a handful of times lately).
Basically he pretty much singly handley shifted the tvk wagon which would of been lynch instead of the silver wagon. I want to note this If TvK or Regfan flip scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #105) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

Sorry I wasn't thinking to well.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #106) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

I think fitz is just a VI.
But giving him the role of odd night vig is like putting a loaded gun in the babies cradle it's bound to end badly.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #107) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:49 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 896, havingfitz wrote:
In post 895, Regfan wrote:
In post 894, Garmr wrote:I think fitz is just a VI.
Sadly I'm thinking the same thing right now.
Well good morning to the two of you too. &oBTW...you can both kiss my VI (not) ass :idea:

Not all the competent players were busy lynching TSB y'know.
Yep some where running a counter wagon on another town player named Garmr or trying to get Herself lynched.
In post 897, TvK wrote:Not sure what to say at the moment. Bard's self-hammer was horrible. Kid A suddenly coming in and voting Fitz does not look good in my opinion. I think it's pretty safe to say Fitz is town.
I really want to policy lynch Bard in future games just because he might pull shit like this. I will agree Kid A's vote was odd but I think he may be mister conspiracy. Could be scum but I'm having hard time seeing who his scum buddies may be.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #108) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:15 am

Post by Garmr »

@FFerylt
TvK as my strongest scum read. Through the interactions between him Silver don't show him being scum they were pretty much half the reasons. I would of preferred Tvk lynch then and there as opposed to the silver.

Eek is another possibility looking at how fast his wagon dismantled yesterday and going over a second look,

Regfan could also be worth a look in if my suspicions are right about TvK but shelving him for now because I can also see him being town.

I was also playing with the idea of ice being scum but meh didn't feel right so I pushed that aside and kept him as a town read.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #109) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:45 am

Post by Garmr »

Post like 901 and 902 are the reasons I keep Ice in my town list.

In post 916, havingfitz wrote:How does someone not take a claim seriously?   I claimed.  Look at my avatar…does that look un-serious? 
Actually it kinda looks like a guy with bad constipation.

Was relooking at my case on eek to make a stronger case than yesterday but what I got instead was allot of interesting points and interactions which need sorting out.

In post 530, My Milked Eek wrote:I read some iso's and laid out my thoughts. There sure is a lot of fluff and silly stuff going around (nuts and robots, really?).

Town reads:
Street Hassle

The only annoyance I have is the heavy emphasis on meta. The way I see it is that metaing should be used as a complimentary tool to scumhunting and not as a starting point. I don't see a lot of content based on the thread (in comparison to the meta stuff).

LolWagons/TSO

- tso wasn't that scummy to warrant the amount of suspicion he received, he simply overreached (11 games)
ICE

SG

In between:
The Silver Bard /Orestes

What's the case against orestes? I saw some accusations but I don't remember why. Leaning towards town on this slot.

Herself

Having fitz

What's the case again against having fitz? His first two posts? Is there anything else? I can't remember.

Regfan/Banksys

- banksys, I got nothing, nullposts result in a nullread
- regfan, leaning towards town based on his posts, but to be honest, I skimmed his ISO and the only thing that stuck was that I was on his scum list a few times and a few posts later he posts "We uh kind of want lurkers to flake and sub out. It means they'll be replaced by someone that's likely more active and thus more readable." (#429). The two don't exclude each other (especially since my one post had been interpreted as scummy by many), but it does feel a bit contradictory.

TvK

Puts out only town reads (and even then, sparsely), has a vote on orestes since his first post, has no other scumreads (but could join my wagon #383). I'm leaning scum, but I haven't seen enough content to get a more solid reading.

Wake88/Quadraxis

Was that robot thing really necessary? I couldn't bring myself to read all that crap and actually intended to policy lynch you for it.

Your walls are also annoying. Condense your thoughts please. When I read that wall and saw that you were only up to post #60 something I lost the courage to continue reading your iso. Are you trying to submit us into a town read by heavy posting? The only upside is that you're not just rehashing the thread. And what's with not doing anything with the answers to your questions?

Nullread. If anything, more of an annoying what-are-you-doing read. I just couldn't be bothered after that "caught up to post #60" line. Seriously.

Scum reads:
Kid A

Post #474 is probably the only post commentable by Kid A (besides his votes, but lol). I just can't imagine anyone voting for Street Hassle at this stage of this game and his explanation is really lackluster (hydra interaction #456). His reason for orestes would warrant his vote more imo and voting Street Hassle (just for a hydra thing) is really stretching it.

Garmr

I don't like the "nutsy mcsexytails" thing he had going early on. Reeks of buddying up to SG while voting on her -throws a chestnut against garm's head-. The reason to the vote is also meh at most. The theory linking is also raising some bells.

And then he drops the vote on me. And it's not because he voted me that I find that vote suspicious. The context to this vote is:
- he's suspicious of orestes
- "fitz is looking suspicious as well (but he might mess up day 2)" (wat?)
- "But to answer your question in order of who I would want out I would say Orestes, then milked and finally tso."
I don't understand why anyone would switch from their first suspicion to their second, I just don't. Perhaps he felt the town mood was right (let's lynch lurkers!) and felt the need to pile on, I don't know, but I do know that I don't like that post sequence/vote.

There's just too much fluff in his posts, too many nuts being thrown and illogical vote placement.

Vote: garmr

However, if you give me that perfect Larvitar, I'll drop the suspicions ;)
Ok with this post I noticed Lolwagons was in his town list while I haven't seen Lolwagons as practically close to being in my scum list being at the bottom of my null in 560. I actually forgot about his existence at the start of day 2 That's not really a good a thing.

He writes a 3 sentence post reasons why Kid A was a scum read this is interesting because it will lead into further discussion

post 633 He responds to regfan. If Kid A is scum this could be a humming chainsaw to say hey back off this read. Eek continues to maintain his scum read of Kid A
In post 663, My Milked Eek wrote:
In post 652, Regfan wrote:That said I agree with ICE that the whole “You can go ahead and lynch me” in Post 633 reads as gambitty especially with what I remember from doing his meta reading before but going over and doing a mass quick re-read is something I'll make sure to do either tonight or tomorrow morning*. The explanation behind not seeing or knowing the cases on Fitz and Orestes is really really bad though, it’s not just looking in “Their ISO’s” it’s a discussion that occurred between everyone throughout large portions of the thread so you not knowing = you not reading the game to look for information and tells but rather just to seem “here”. Didn’t like the admittance that his reads list was “Awful” and “Superficial” too without actually amending them with legitimate updated thoughts until questioned and then the only real amendment was TvK. The defence of Fitz Post 634 fits as scum partners too (Especially with both being leading wagons at the moment, the entire sacrificial gambit attempt might be because 1) Fitz is a more important role or 2) Because he thinks he can get town read from it and potentially swing the lynch somewhere else like Garmr).
Meta things: I've done this twice before, once as scum (the game Street linked) and once as town (I don't remember which game anymore, it's been some time). Going from hazy memory: The scum game was a lost cause (I believe I replaced into a very bad situation?) and the town game was a disaster (iirc, not sure).

I also elaborated on Kid A and I'm going to post that garm post soonish (next few hours).
He basically says he elaborated on Kid A as a defense while regfan point was that he needed to be pushed to give his reads.

693,758,805 I came to the conclusion that they are not on the same scum team so if one flips scum the other is almost guaranteed to flip town.

Also if Kid A flips scum reinforces my urge to look deeper into regfan.

TvK

In post 280, TvK wrote:Garmr: A bit of this and a bit of that. I can't say I have a town read on him. I can't say I find him scummy. Absolute null at the moment.
This is a wtf considering how much he likes me 65, 178 this looks to me like he want to keep his options open yet try to buddy me at the same time.

I still feel like most of posts on tvk yesterday are relevant so I'm going to look at Lolwagons in a latter post Because right now I can't be stuffed after looking through all TvKs and eek shit to cover things I possibly missed.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #110) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Garmr »

SG is back today and I saw her online. Does a backflip yahh. So what do you think of the events that transpired while you were gone SG
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #111) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Garmr »

Not in any order but

TvK

Basic reasoning:
the vote hopping shenanigans he was doing yesterday. The way he acted when he was confronted about the said behavior and the way his scum reads seem to conflict with each and happen to be the top wagons. Also a previous scum read on.

Kid A
:After reading post 901 and finding Kid A mentioned a couple of times in eek iso.
basic reasoning:
I am a bit confused with this kid and allot(Jokes ice a lot) of shit will be sorted out if he is lynched. His content is at a minim and he fucking sheeped one of my reasons for voting Orestes and used it as whole reasoning (Fluff stuff) and is extremely fluffy himself gah. The herself vote was pretty bad to. I kinda have up 2 line of thought through. One if he flips scum (Most likely line) and a (town flip)

Eek
(Town flip on Kid A) and
Reg
(Scum flip on Kid A)
I realized I have a better way or sorting these two and the link Is Kid A. Getting clarity on Kid A I can sort these two out a little easier. Reg seems to be passively defending and chain sawed for him when eek brought him up. Eek is pretty much cleared in my mind if Kid A flips scum. My main suspicions on Eek was the way his wagon was dismantled and the putting lol wagons as a town read were I think he shouldn't even be close to a town read more in the null or null-scum read.

A null read with a pinch of scum
Lolwagons-

Haven't really done that Iso yet But I still don't people town reads of him. He hasn't really pushed any cases real hard just contributing small bits could just be hs style through. A couple of town tell here and a couple of scum tell there. The feel is mostly gut at the moment.

Also I got a little Limerick

There was once a Vig named Fitz.
He gave town the shits
His town reads Demented,
Herself fate cemented
The village idiot blew poor Herself to bits.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #112) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

his scum reads Demented.

There was once a Vig named Fitz.
He gave town the shits
His
Scum reads
Demented,
Herself fate cemented
The village idiot blew poor Herself to bits.

Had to fix that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #113) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

Because I have a feeling that right here is a crucial part of the game and I'm deciding which path is more will lead to better (Quality and quantity information) information. But to be honest I'm starting to lean more Kid A because TvK day 2 posting has improved a little while Kid A has got worse.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #114) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

Well cleverbot has spoken.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #115) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:01 am

Post by Garmr »

@Wake

I been watching how events have been unfolding and the whole posting style isn't what i'm really interested in. The posting style does hide your reads but I have used them in some on my case's so my feelings are mixed. A note for future games through I think if you just pushed normally and did these questions at the same time like half and half it would be more effective.

But what is suspect and rings out to me is this is your reactions
In post 904, Wake1 wrote:You've been bumped down into my leaning-Scum pile, and you're likely to stay there unless you can somehow redeem yourself in the future. I know it sounds harsh, but you seem to be hunting Town PRs for Scum, and you don't do that as Town.
This implies your going to keep me as a scum read and I thought you would have the intentions to push me.
In post 904, Wake1 wrote:ICEninja, Regfan, and Fferyllt stick out in my mind as Scum, with Havingfitz and Garmr as a distant fourth and fifth
This implies I'm a distant read here but i'm in you leaning scum pile. Ok but your earlier sentences left an impression that I was a heavier read than this. Guess I can let this slide
In post 959, Wake1 wrote:If you're not willing to be fair with me, and keep my posts in context, like garmr and Regfan have, I'll be left with little choice but to have you and SG as Scum and those two as my top Town reads.
This is where I have problems. So what you're basically doing is trying to intimidate both of them off your case while at the same time you're also saying your going to put a light scum read and a heavy scum read as town just because two players don't like posting style. I don't see the town motive in saying this. I see the scum motive in trying to set up some WIFOM or trying to gain support from previous scum reads. but I can't see a town motive.

Can you give me a reason why I should view this threat as a town threat?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #116) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 985, Wake1 wrote:
In post 982, Squirrel Girl wrote: The "information" doesn't count because you're doing *nothing* with it.
What do you expect me to do with it? Use it to make a case against someone and hopr to God I haven't mislynched a Townie?

I'm not quick to condemn people, SG, nor am I quick to come up with well-grounded, definitive stances on people. Why? Because I hate being wrong. I know of players like Kazekirimaru who take some info, use it to launch an all-out assault, and then skamper away when a dead Townie's lying on the floor. I don't like that kind of gambling. It's not in my nature.

Each and every one of you I may be completely, hopelessly wrong on. And you know what? It sucks! So, I ask a lot of questions, and give out streams of thought with my latest reads, feelings, and question (implied or not)m in order to allay my own paranoia and suspicion.
I have locked horns with Kaze before in a Town vs Town Situation the trick to getting him off a possible mislynch is to hit him back harder and make it test of endurance. He more likely to muddle up his case if you draw it out over 3 pages. This is great because you can see how people react to two energetic players clashing. Could work as scum aswell.

Well your post 973 wasn't what I was really looking for with the answers but you did answer them in 984 when Ice pressed you on them in a different way. The answer wasn't exactly the best because the change was sudden but I've seen some scummier play today. (Kid A)

What I got from this is my two top town reads at the moment are tag teaming wake who's been a null town in my reads list and wake has dropped a one or two suspicious things from the pressure on him which makes me question him a little.

I got a theory now on the set up of the game from this but I do not want to say to much just if I am right there will be no chance for a cop for this game and it's mostly because of the masons we have/had.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (isolation #117) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

Oh I forgot because i'm reading this wake stuff.
VOTE: Kid A
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (isolation #118) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Eek
oh oh we are fixing things.
In post 293, Herself wrote:garmr - desp likes him, I need to interact with him as well because his dreamy. I wonder if he will do a few dancing lessons with me.*mollie*
In post 165, Squirrel Girl wrote:I'm nutz about garmr.
In post 860, My Milked Eek wrote:
In post 807, Garmr wrote:
In post 806, My Milked Eek wrote:I forgot my ICE disclaimer:

I can get to TvKscum based on my alignment (ICE disclaimer:
probably town
) and garm's (
town
fyi).
Fixed
Just back from work, but lol, Garmr fixed my post omg I'm so excited I could turn gay for that sort of man. Will be Catching up after a quick shower. :wink:

In other words I'm feeding my ego lol.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (isolation #119) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1006, Kid A wrote:
In post 915, TvK wrote:Kid A is my main scumread, starting from the end of last day when he came in and let know that he was suspicious of ICE. A little later he comes up with a very strange theory and concludes that Herself is scum, and finally just hops on the Bard wagon (of who he never gave a read, not that he ever gave reads all game long), a wagon that was mainly driven by Herself, his main scumread apparently. Then finally he just hops on the Bard wagon, without really having an explanation except for the fact that he found Orestes scummy.

Also, the only thing he said about Fitz all game long, is that he's not an awful lynch near the end of the day. Well, Fitz went on and shot Herself, Kid A's scumread, remember? And now Fitz is scum? So many inconsistencies.
let me clarify the herself thing for everyone

herself seemingly breadcrumbed a pr read and i was trying to figure out why the fuck anyone would do that in a game with daytalk

the herself lynch wasnt happening and herself promised to shed some light on the post in question tomorrow if i joined the big wagon and stopped a no lynch - i really fucking doubt that scum would do anything but dismiss my easily dismissable theory so i dropped it

the fitz vote was based on one kill and the dissonance between him saying he didnt want to reveal his shot so scum didnt have any clues and him saying that he was going to announce a shotpool

i think a real vig would have put more thought into a shot so their attitude regarding the shot would probably not change and they definitely wouldnt make those conflicting statements
So what we gather from this is kid a noticed a bread crumb of a power role. Yet jumps on to try and lynch herself. I think Kid A picked up on the fact herself was a mason as well. But unlike me it wasn't because he was in the last game with Desp it was because he had inside knowledge.
In post 818, Kid A wrote:ok crazy theory - mafia team has daytalk but the kill is submitted by a traitor who cant read the conversation (kind of like ground control and then theres one guy in space)
also
herself is one of the people with access to the daytalk

this would explain havingfitz having a low powered role when scum were seemingly pretty well powered and explain one of herselfs posts where i think he tried to soft a pr read
This is what makes me think he has inside knowledge. He noticed herself's mason role (As bolded) and pushed to lynch. Why would he suggest this crazy theory you ask? Because he is obviously the scum mason and when you have one of those your guaranteed to have a town one 2-3 of them.

What I can gather from Kid A is scum have a pair of masons and one scum is outside of the mason party who probably has a power role of some kind.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #120) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

Most notoriously, some moderators will introduce Mafia-aligned Masons, taking the term "Mason" to imply that it is probable that the other Masons are Town-aligned, and not absolute.
from the mafia wiki and they are none normal roles.
new/variant roles may be included in limited number (no more than 1 in a Mini, 2 in a Large), and should be based on the usual role mechanics: Killing, Protecting, Investigating, Blocking, Voting, Enabling and Communication.
From the wiki again

Would a pair of scum mason count as one role is what does put a little doubt there.

But your probably right I will keep the possibility in the back of my mind. But If I see a scum mason flip I want this post framed by the mod at the end of the game.

You hear me falcon.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #121) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

So TvK you asked reg about wake what's your opinion of him?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #122) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

and 2 mins after I post that he disappears :(.

Oh and should be you're my bad.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (isolation #123) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:53 am

Post by Garmr »

@KidA
can you tell me more about this connection between fitz and ice???
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #124) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Garmr »

Is scum 3 really important to your case and what would you lose by not telling us the connection you see between these two???
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #125) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:10 am

Post by Garmr »

I wish i never started this guessing business
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (isolation #126) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

Feeling even more confident with my Kid A vote after 1067.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #127) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1067, Kid A wrote:also if after writing out alla this shit im wrong i might off myself
So you admit the post is shit and you wrong. (You meant if your wrong probably) If you not 100% sure about ice being scum why did you push and vote ice when you could of voted fitz and maybe pushed a stronger case.

To me it looks like your worried about your appearance and you want to look town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (isolation #128) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

If you got a gut town read on Kid A why the hell did you vote him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #129) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm still sobering up but I'm looking back at wake and I think to myself whoah
In post 1099, Wake1 wrote:What's your role, Kid A?
Hunting for roles here.
In post 814, Wake1 wrote:We don't want a no-lynch.

VOTE: Unvote

I will hammer whoever reaches L-1
, provided there's not a counterclaim that halts it.

Because I'm working 15 hours today, I'll try to contribute when able. At the least, I'll be taking notes and saving them to a draft.
Not caring about who he hammers ;/.
In post 1129, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1124, Garmr wrote:If you got a gut town read on Kid A why the hell did you vote him.
I guess that's a good question. I'm not perfect. On Kid A I had the feeling that he was Town being railroaded because they think he's an easy lynch. I didn't like his weak play, and still don't, which is why I had voted for him Day 1 as well. Ugh, I'm ambivalent. I don't rush to declaring 100% that someone's Town or Scum as quickly as others. He was at L-2 so I wanted to pressure him into claiming, because if he claimed a Town PR I'd then not seek his lynch anymore. And from my experience it's not that uncommon for Town to vote against Townreads here; I've seen that happen a lot. I'd go further, but I can't talk about ongoing games.
This to me rings " I'm hunting town prs and trying to gather as much information about town as possible" Why would you continue on about that after we had the mason incident.

And through he has been gathering information I thought he was going to spit out at least something half decent with them. But post 1094. was just a bunch of null reads. This looks like to me like his trying to make it hard to find scum buddies amongest his reads.

UNVOTE: Kid A
VOTE: Wake
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #130) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

Ok I have a simple task that may make this easier for you wake.

How about you put all the questions you have been asked in a list then post the list and we focus on two per post then move on to the net two after two have been answered and no more information can be attained from it. Then when that happens move on to the next two.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #131) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

ok I will do simple points quickly about my case

.Hunting for roles after everyone decided that was a bad thing. in more ways than one.

.Not caring about who's lynched.(Kid A your town read and you said you would lynch anyone day 1 if they hit l-1)

.After all the information you gathered it seems like your ranking system has ranked everyone with very similar scores being 4 and 5's. You leave this very open and not very telling.

.You gathered all this information but our doing nothing with it.

.Most of your post defenses have been playing to peoples emotional sides and not really facts.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (isolation #132) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

.You gathered all this information but have being doing nothing with it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #133) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

random mafia tips one

.If your a vig don't shoot obvious town.

.If your inspector don't inspect your Scum reads or town reads inspect ones listed as null seriously you're pretty much fucked for the next day if you don't.

.Bullet proof people should never claim how many times they can be shot if they are X shot keep scum guessing.

.Watchers should watch people who are likely to die. Especially with VI vigs
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (isolation #134) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

eek we are both online and you seem to have trouble reading me want some clarification?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #135) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

If i said I now have Tvk as a town read after a reread of him what would you say ???
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #136) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1203, TvK wrote:@Wake

Why does your gut like Garmr that much?
Well you blew it out the water with post 1189. The theory revolved around you knowing I was town day 2 through certain night actions and being embarrassed as shit talking about me. I even gave some random tips for you.
In post 1163, Garmr wrote:random mafia tips one

.If your a vig don't shoot obvious town.

If your inspector don't inspect your Scum reads
or town reads inspect ones listed as null seriously you're pretty much fucked for the next day if you don't.

.Bullet proof people should never claim how many times they can be shot if they are X shot keep scum guessing.

.Watchers should watch people who are likely to die. Especially with VI vigs
Since this obviously isn't the case now back on the scum list.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (isolation #137) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #138) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1249, Wake1 wrote:
Why are you providing additional information when you weren't asked for it? Unlike your post, my (1227) and (1229) were directly related to the fiasco that's soaked up much of my time. Your informational post, however, just came out of nowhere. Why?
Because I am a open book and I want people to have as much information on me as they can, plus I like to brag.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (isolation #139) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:11 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1288, Wake1 wrote:Garmr and TvK, do you get the feeling that ICEninja is bringing stuff up to distract people and shift attention elsewhere?

...Ffery, if you're around here somewhere, please answer this question as well.
This is typical Town play from the Iceman judging from my last game with him it's also what I used to get him mislynched last game as well heu heu heu heu.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #140) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

With pleasure
UNVOTE: Wake
VOTE: Kid A
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (isolation #141) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also eek not sure if your vote counts because of the spacing. Depends on the mod.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (isolation #142) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

Penguin alien I don't know where you been but
In post 1098, Kid A wrote:also im not claiming because im not helping wake with his retarded plan to out / narrow down our masons
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (isolation #143) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

Why would anyone kill you wake ;/
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (isolation #144) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1319, fferyllt wrote:Looking at Garmr in particular.
So is every other girl jokes jokes. But seriously I don't really mind being put in the spot light I adore it.

@Wake
I really don't mind she can size me up all she wants. I doubt town will hammer through scum will want to push.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #145) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

Are you serious penguin was the mason.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #146) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

I had my suspicions about fferylt but I kinda brushed those aside because i couldn't find evidence to cement it.
Also fferylt I saw a scum read was about to be lynched and we went into a stand still what was the point in keeping the wagon going.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #147) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

wagon/day
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (isolation #148) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

I actually thought i was going to get killed in the night phase because i was hinting at a power role or I was going to get lynched today. Lets pray this is neither.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (isolation #149) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

Do me a favor and look back through the whole game I have been just as useful if not more so useful than you and that's not including night actions.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (isolation #150) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1348, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1344, Garmr wrote:
I had my suspicions about fferylt
but I kinda brushed those aside because i couldn't find evidence to cement it.
Also fferylt I saw a scum read was about to be lynched and we went into a stand still what was the point in keeping the wagon going.
Oh?
This was supposed to be a question? Because it was it's pretty open and being clear with your questions is a part of being useful. But I've always had a few suspicions (As street) and the most you have been is a null-town read day 1 (As street.) and even then you I was still cautious of you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (isolation #151) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1358, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1356, Garmr wrote:
In post 1348, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1344, Garmr wrote:
I had my suspicions about fferylt
but I kinda brushed those aside because i couldn't find evidence to cement it.
Oh?
This was supposed to be a question? Because it was it's pretty open and being clear with your questions is a part of being useful. But I've always had a few suspicions (As street) and the most you have been is a null-town read day 1 (As street.) and even then you I was still cautious of you.
And this answers my question about why you wanted to end the day early exactly how?

You knew that RegFan wanted to make another post. You and Eek both did.

What was the town-motive in preventing that?
Regfan wanted to make a post???
In post 1359, fferyllt wrote:I'm wondering if I'm talking to this guy:
In post 1524, Garmr wrote:Town has won fferylt what don't you understand if your town why are you worried.
who basically told me to shut up trying to solve the on a boat game and eat rope because it didn't matter if I was town or if I'm talking to that guy who won as scum in AA9's game.

I need to take a really good look at your narnia game tonight, I guess.
Ok show you a quick summary of my mind scum/town out of 20

Skills as town Garmr town 6/20
Skills as town Garmr scum 17/20

What I think of you

Skills as town Ferrylt Town 13/20
Skills as town Ferrylt Scum 9/20
From reading other games
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (isolation #152) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

Skills as Garmr scum 17/20

Skills as Ferrylt Scum 9/20

fixed
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (isolation #153) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1363, fferyllt wrote:What I saw of Garmr in the on a boat game is that as town he's unjustifiably certain of himself and he shuts down and stops thinking when he decides he has the answers. His hammer does look like what I know of his town meta. So has most of the rest of his play. Sloppy, dropping fake-tells, and shallow thought process were all part of his on a boat game.
I haven't done this in every town game like mini 1510 If i did through I would of nailed 2/3 scum team straight off the bat irony ;/.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #154) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1364, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1362, Garmr wrote:Skills as Garmr scum 17/20

Skills as Ferrylt Scum 9/20

fixed
I"ll agree that my scum game is a hell of a lot weaker than my town game. I try to play in games where I'm out of my league because I learn a lot more and improve a lot faster playing with people who are better than me.

Basically what you're telling me though is that I should be wary as hell about you in this game.

No no no not just this game in every game you should be cautious. I mix up my scum games play style to suit the player roster. The Narnia game is the best example and was a ego boost but I am so proud of that game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (isolation #155) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

@fferylt
Well your probably not going to like my reads at the end of the day and looking back over over day 2 but if there was scum on that wagon it would be TvK and possibly Milked Eek. I still don't like the fact that wake was the only vote on penguin_alien and penguin alien died.

Also wtf is a scoop is that even a real role and does it come with icecream.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (isolation #156) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

I don't understand why someone would create a fake role like that and call it scope. Your much better saying one shot Inspector and you were saving it till night 2.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (isolation #157) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

Pulling this crap after what he did in that open game, though, that tells me that he doesn't learn from mistakes. If he's scum at least it's marginally in support of a scum wincon. If not, then it's just terrible fucking play.

Was this last bit still aimed at me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (isolation #158) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1371, fferyllt wrote:Pulling this crap after what he did in that open game, though, that tells me that he doesn't learn from mistakes. If he's scum at least it's marginally in support of a scum wincon. If not, then it's just terrible fucking play.
Meant to quote that
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #159) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

happy scumday eek.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (isolation #160) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

oh wait birthday
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (isolation #161) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: TvK

I felt he should of been pushing me earlier through day 2 and only really tried to push me late day.

Curious to see wakes response fferylt. Also fferylt is being more aggressive than her other game -On the boat- In that game when she got lynched due to roles she was more submissive and less emotional. It could be wake doing a gambit but I don't see the point in fferylt exposing the gambit so early if she caught on.

Side note Ferrylt response to me showed me I'm to self centered when hunting Probably a wake up call no matter her alignment. :(
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #162) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1389, My Milked Eek wrote:Garm, do you believe the claim or not? Haven't seen your reaction and/or comment to it. Just a passing comment on how you found fferyllt scummy before.
To be honest I think it's a gambit Otherwise I wouldn't of voted TvK. But I'm worried about fferylt.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #163) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

@eek
Her aggression usually she's nice and how she pretty much town read every town flip before it happened.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #164) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

You always been nice to me through so this my first time seeing meanie T through that's not necessarily a bad thing :P.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (isolation #165) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

Fferyllt

fferyll-t

Meanie-t

Meanie T

It was a pun on her name
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #166) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1400, My Milked Eek wrote:
In post 1398, Garmr wrote:You always been nice to me through so this my first time seeing meanie T through that's not necessarily a bad thing :P.
Is T standing for townie?

Why are you calling her a townie if you have doubts on her? Have you just scumslipped?
Say someone who is trying to twist my words. Seeing eek as scum even more.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #167) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

says*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (isolation #168) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1408, My Milked Eek wrote:
In post 1404, Garmr wrote:
In post 1400, My Milked Eek wrote:
In post 1398, Garmr wrote:You always been nice to me through so this my first time seeing meanie T through that's not necessarily a bad thing :P.
Is T standing for townie?

Why are you calling her a townie if you have doubts on her? Have you just scumslipped?
Say someone who is trying to twist my words.
Ok then. It's a "pun on fferyllt". How? Please explain the joke. I don't get it.

All I'm seeing is you calling fferyllt a meanie T (capitalized) and the only conclusion I can make is that you're calling her a townie, even taking that horrible pun excuse into account.

garm wrote:Seeing eek as scum even more.
Even more? So you found me scummy on D2 as well?
Start of day three I looked back when fferylt asked me what did i think of the wagon. It's most likely two scum on one scum off then the scummiest on that wagon is you and tvk. With the one scum off the wagon being either Fferylt or Regfan.

Since Ice and SG are my only two strong town reads at the moment. If one of them is scum well gg
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (isolation #169) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

Eek that case you made is pretty weak and a awful big stretch aka the fake scum slip and I'm going to tell you in advance if your wagon goes anywhere near l-1 today i'm going to hammer it in heart beat if i'm not already on it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (isolation #170) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

@FFerylt
This anger my god I love it. So what do you think of eek's recent posts with that pathetic misrep and that eagerness to vote me even with out my responce to his question.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (isolation #171) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

@eek
You mean like that whole bs case day 1 I debunked with the snap of my fingers oh oh and the way you tried to manipulate my words in post 1400. I mean if you asked me a question you either vote me in the same or actually wait for me to respond that's the logical way to do it.

@Fferylt It doesn't matter that you didn't get the pun. But did you draw the same conclusion as eek did.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (isolation #172) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

Do you think it's possible that eek was trying to stretch it to begin a wagon on me because he is scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (isolation #173) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

I debunked that whole case with a flick of my hand make a new one and i'll debunk that to you know why because i'm town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (isolation #174) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1423, My Milked Eek wrote:
In post 1411, Garmr wrote:Eek that case you made is pretty weak and a awful big stretch aka the fake scum slip and I'm going to tell you in advance if your wagon goes anywhere near l-1 today i'm going to hammer it in heart beat if i'm not already on it.
It is not weak. And your little rebuttals you made Day 1 are worthless. Even though you think they're the pinnacle of any debate. You refuted nothing.

The scum slip, well honestly, it really feels like one, sue me. Of course, I could be wrong depending on what Wake has to say about his gambit preference (Wake?).

Here's what's bugging me about you garm:

1)
You're ready to hammer me. You're calling me scum. You're making threats about my hypothetical L-1 wagon. But, here's the thing. D2, you've been following me around like a puppy. I can link to posts and elaborate if you want me to but the gist of what happened between you and me is:

- I get on the Kid wagon
- You get on the kid wagon
- I get off the Kid wagon and onto the Wake wagon
- You get off the Kid wagon and onto the Wake wagon
- I get off the Wake wagon and onto the Kid wagon
- You get off the Wake wagon and onto the Kid wagon

This night 2 nightkill is very interesting. Not in the "who did they kill" way, but in the "what" way.

2)
My suspicion of you was put on a low fire, as we say in Dutch, during Day 2 and suddenly we became best friends: you agreed with the things I said, voted along with me and even joked around. I didn't get where that was coming from. I was even more confused by your mason posts (interesting things happened tonight with alien dying in that regard) so I didn't really know where to place you. But, as soon as I put you back under heat, you're back to suspecting me, trying to lynch me, nearly yelling (on my very own birthday :( )

Why are you so reactive in your scumreads? I vaguely remember the same situation happening before. I'd like to say this happened with TvK, where he suspected you, followed by you suspecting him, but I'm not sure. I should reread some parts.
Lol you center it all around yourself I was posting suspicions about kid A day 2 before you even made your first post day 2. Also I was in debate with wake for a while before you even commented on him. Before you say you voted wake when I did look again It was SG and ice arguments that convinced me pretty much to jump on the wake wagon.

Also I hammered my scum read and not liked you cared about the hammer anyway
In post 1308, My Milked Eek wrote:That's L-1 iirc. Hammer away, anyone.

Also for two don't you read i was suspecting you before you even posted today
In post 1368, Garmr wrote:@fferylt
Well your probably not going to like my reads at the end of the day and looking back over over day 2 but if there was scum on that wagon it would be TvK and possibly Milked Eek. I still don't like the fact that wake was the only vote on penguin_alien and penguin alien died.

Also wtf is a scoop is that even a real role and does it come with icecream.
What you have is a selective memory and your taking shit out of context this lead me to smanuplative scum and that dutch fire is from a dutch oven because all that's comming from you is hot air and a bad smell.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (isolation #175) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

I mean manipulative. smanuplative loool
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (isolation #176) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

Between fferrylt which is less likely after the escapade and regafan. But to be honest I really don't mind getting mislynched at this point because it will be obvious that your scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (isolation #177) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

eek I'm going to give you some advice. If you some how are town and you really are content on lynching me. I would put all your effort in getting me lynched today and not in mylo or lylo that's were i'm at my weakest. This way you won't fuck up town chances of winning.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (isolation #178) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:03 am

Post by Garmr »

if you are*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (isolation #179) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:33 am

Post by Garmr »

I got a request TvK think you can do this for me. If I get to l-1 can you take your vote off let someone else get on it then hammer it yourself. :) please
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (isolation #180) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:40 am

Post by Garmr »

Because i already thought this day through and I want to go out with a bang that will hurt scum :P.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (isolation #181) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:53 am

Post by Garmr »

Plus the vengeful modifier is on the basis of a policy lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (isolation #182) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:54 am

Post by Garmr »

plus claiming
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (isolation #183) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:38 am

Post by Garmr »

So your def not doing a gambit wake and your being 100% serious?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #184) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:00 am

Post by Garmr »

I will vote fferylt later on but i don't want to rush this day.

UNVOTE: eek
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (isolation #185) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:11 am

Post by Garmr »

Well guys I got a feeling if fitz isn't lying that bullets heading my way so lets milk my last day that pretty much the only reason why I didn't mind the the fact i could of been lynched. But since wake isn't bluffing this will be good.

@eek
oh no your still suspect but fferylt came back guilty whats the point in voting someone else at this stage?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (isolation #186) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

Nah i'm not really vengeful I just wanted to see TvK reaction I have a history of fake claiming uncommon roles as town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (isolation #187) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #188) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

the secound one is example two by the way but harder to see
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #189) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

I demand you follow up SG
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (isolation #190) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

@fferylt the opposite I am to lazy

@Squirrel girl if you don't feel there that similar that's fine
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #191) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1519, ICEninja wrote:Garmr, you're retarded. Stop that shit.
Ok I will stop trolling but only because it's you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (isolation #192) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

@SG
That regefan didn't believe it and still reads me as town.

You jump on to it and you seem to be going nuts.

Eek is being overly aggressive over this situation and the wake situation it looks like his trying to take charge of both.

Fferylt believed my fake claim was more real than fitzs odd night vig.

Fitz is not paying attention to the game state as long as he isn't the main concern

Ice is on the ball still and considering things from all angles.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (isolation #193) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

Those are the 6 things. Pick one for to go indepth about.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (isolation #194) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

If you are miller like you posted then i will go for tvk if you are scum straight back to mme because you told me not to.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (isolation #195) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

well I promise anyway.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (isolation #196) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

I don't want a repeat of of mini 1499 where scum managed to hammer the joat. Your going to be the lynch today fferylt unless wake admits it's a gambit. This could cost the game if we misplay now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (isolation #197) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

I just don't want to make the same mistake there that i did here. Anyway I am going to treat every game after this like a scum game. I seem much more useful when i have a scum mindset and i pick up things better. So expect a meta shift.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (isolation #198) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

Shoot you oh i get what your saying. I actually came up with a guarented way to win on the boat as well but that sheep has sailed.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (isolation #199) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

ship*

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”