Mini 1556: Greetings Without Spain (GAME OVER FAREWELL)

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:16 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Well, we HAD a half a wagon going on:

VOTE: Lord Farkwad

Obv scum is obv.

Sheep me, I'm an investigative-bulletproof-vigilante.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:32 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 9, pisskop wrote:
Vote: Xayzeck

ika got my last rvs.
It being RVS, why did you feel the need to explain why you didn't give your vote back to ika this time? Scum caring about how they look much?

VOTE: pisskop
In post 10, d3x wrote:Is this a real thing now?

Hey Kthx, help me string up Scum. We'll start here.

Vote:Kthx
You know, I would, but I've already found scum on page 1. I prefer to bus my buddies out the gate to make myself look more town, ya know?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Kthxbye »

@d3x: I saw that he felt the need to say his last RVS vote switched which, IMO, is him explaining that he is voting someone else in THIS rendition of RVS and recognizing in the RVS vote post it before anyone can question him about it. Look at it this way, I didn't RVS you first again this go around and didn't feel a need to address it when I didn't do it. Opposite ways of going about re-RVS. Opposite ways of going about it could lead to opposite thought processes. Opposite thought processes could lead to opposite alignments. Opposite alignments leads to him being scum.

Thus, with Star-wars type logic, pisskop is scum.

@Xayzeck: How do you feel being on the small wagon that is Pisskop? Staying? If so, why?

p.edit:
@Kcdaspot: If scum is found, gg.....why aren't you hopping on the wagon? Instead, you remain on Ika who is on the wagon of someone you feel is scum and has been found? Waiting for more steam or...?

pp.edit: Hmm....followed up with a vote. Why wasn't the vote in the "scum found" post?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Ok, not a lot of time right now to point it all out, but you people need to start posting in a way that it's completely fuck-tarded....Some of can't follow full retard...you should never go full retard....
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Do you even think before you write
Kcd
?

I'm going to quote you from this page and let you figure out how ridiculous you sound and why.
In post 25, Kcdaspot wrote:VOTE: pisskop

WITH THE PAGECLAIM BOYEE
In post 28, Kcdaspot wrote:i hit post by accident. then i realized OH I CAN GEt PAGE CLAIM

nice overanalyzing. IGMEOY
In post 30, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 29, Kcdaspot wrote:eh.. i do
N'
t want this wagon to move t
o
o fast... especially with so few people having posted... but eh L-3 seems safe enough... gonna hop off if a
QUICKLYNCH
tries to go off thoo.
BAD POST NO COOKIE
In post 37, Kcdaspot wrote:i think d3x is the other scum.

discuss
In post 42, Kcdaspot wrote:derpy has nothing to do with that

That was TEXTBOOK AoE

you are doing NOTHING to help your case.

PEDIT:

yeah... its Kthx pisskop and Zay for scum team...

might be assuming too much here calling 3 scums but eh
Yet with all that (which I could spend pages picking apart and explaining how it could be from scum, is contradictory, etc), Kcd looks more VT than scum to me atm.
pisskop wrote:Its fine Xay. :/ I think ts just overaggression.

Apparently they haven't read my meta. Im rather derpy, yea :P
^This on the other hand screams scum to me for some reason....oh....maybe it's the buddying/claiming VT as a play style.
Aisa wrote:VOTE: Aisa
Comment.
In post 24, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 23, pisskop wrote:You were the second person to ask,
so I figured it deserved an answer.
scum found, gg
^This.
Aisa
: This makes my brain hurt and needs to be explained ASAP.

ika
: Wanna NOT make posts that keep us in RVS? How bout WHY do you think Kcd is town.

d3x
: What are your thoughts so far? Need you to get some more posts in so I know if you're town or scum.
Xayzeck wrote:UNVOTE: pkop
VOTE: Kcda

I'm not the Page 2 L-1 kinda guy
WTF is this
Xay
? PK was nowhere near L-1 and you didn't explain your switch of vote.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 44, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 43, Kthxbye wrote: I'm going to quote you from this page and let you figure out how ridiculous you sound and why.
So you dont have a response to me? cool.
Yet with all that (which I could spend pages picking apart and explaining how it could be from scum, is contradictory, etc), Kcd looks more VT than scum to me atm.
oh...

oh hooooooo

you

are so dying before this game is over.
Looking....................looking...............................looking.........................................................

Huh, respond to what exactly? Your rambling and calling of basically everyone that's posted thus far scum? You want me to respond to that? I already called you VI (yeah, that's what I meant by VT in the post which is obvious considering the context), which is my response to you being a VI.

Also, I'm so dying before this game is over? What exactly do you think is pointing to me being scum? What's your case that I'm scum aside from some weird OMGUS (can't be OMGUS cuz I'm calling you a village
idiot
and not scum)? Or do you just not know how to read context and think I actually know you're town with no powers? :roll:

Yeah, you're VI and will sadly prolly be around at end game...

p.edit:
/sigh...is this a fucking noobie game or something? Did I miss the memo?

pp.edit:
Thanks Kcd for proving my point of you being an idiot. You've in 2 pages called d3x, myself, PK, and Xay scum. That's 1/2 of the current posters many of which haven't actually said anything in their posts....
No way you're this bad AND scum...

Please scum, PLEASE NK this guy early.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Xay: any scum reads at this point and why? Also, why are/were you so scared of the wagon you thought was at L-1?

VOTE: Xay
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Wouldn't the "hammer" have given good info had he flipped town?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Thank you Luc for joining the game with a non-tarded post.

I like where you're head is at for the most part. I did however notice you completely left d3x out of the post. Why is that? What's your read on him atm. I know it's a bit to ask page 3, but give it a go plox.

As for the vote on Kcd. I understand where it's coming from but what are your thoughts on him poss being VI over scum?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:55 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

@d3x: First, I self vote when my wagon is high and I want to make VCA easier for the town later on. Second, my call for you to post is all a part of me getting a read on you, which is important. Third, fine, though I'm not happy with the hop off the wagon by Xay, it will be telling after a flip. Plus, his explanation could be coming from town.

VOTE: PK

Xay: I had to read it more than once to see that you were talking about Kcd as well. Another question comes to mind though. I'm rl friends with d3x and we joined this game 'together' as well. That said, I have no problem lynching his punk ass D1 if I thought he pulled scum. Why do you care about lynching your bro if he's scum...unless you're scum with him of course....
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:48 am

Post by Kthxbye »

...Too hard to tell VI from scum.....
In post 60, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 59, d3x wrote:You are correct. I quoted the portion where you were specifically talking about piss. Since there is a transition 1/2way through the sentence/post, the last half sounds like you've swapped and are solely talking about piss and that's all that matters to this discussion. I now know you were talking about kcd the whole time and just poorly used pronouns, but that doesn't change the point.
kcd was poking and questioning a lot of stuff. The feeling I get from his posts is that he's kinda whacking away and feels like he's not really taking the game super seriously, but he has spurred activity with his posts. That's what I meant when I said he was pushing the game. I don't see any scum motivation from his actions so far, so he's probtown for now.
Xay: please list the posts in which you think Kcd was "poking and questioning a lot of stuff". Hell, the only reason he's spurring any activity is because his posting is too scummy to actually be scum and I feel the need to call him out on it. But, again, before I lump you into the VI club with him, I'd like to see where you think he is pushing the game.
In post 63, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 52, Lucresia wrote:Is this a threat or something?
Yes it is. I'm lynching him before the game is over.
Why? You haven't explained why you think I'm scum or given a case on ANYONE at this point. You just go around blessing people as town or scum or trying some tarded gambit and backing out when called on it. Example of this below.
In post 64, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 61, Bicephalous Bob wrote:TrevorP, ICEninja, Konowa
peeps we need to hear from before the day is over BTW.

i am not allowing ANY LYNCH before everyone posts.

i've been there bro... not fun
but....but...but.....this game is too easy and you've already caught all 3 scum....why wouldn't you want to quick lynch all 3? Hell, you've already promised you were gonna kill me this game (which oddly changed to get me lynched when called out on it).
In post 65, Kcdaspot wrote:also. i called d3x scum to see if the pot boiled. luckily it didnt need that in the first place.

d3x isnt scum wtflol
orly?! d3x isn't scum? How do you know this exactly?

Kcd:
CASES CASES CASES. QUIT TALKING OUT YOUR ASS.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 81, ICEninja wrote:I feel like this comment:
kthx wrote: You know, I would, but I've already found scum on page 1. I prefer to bus my buddies out the gate to make myself look more town, ya know?
Is more likely to come from scum joking about their role than town.
Oh yeah? Why is it more likely to come from scum exactly? Have you experienced this before? Do you know my town and scum games somehow?
Kthx wrote: Wouldn't the "hammer" have given good info had he flipped town?
Considering how I haven't even posted yet, no. Not at all. Scummy to even suggest this.
See...this is funny cuz you addressed the exact reason I asked the question with:
I will, however, be suspicious of Kcd is piss flips scum considering the whole "I don't want this to go too fast, going to jump off if it looks like a quicklynch".
Also, was I calling for the hammer at that point? Please explain further how my question is scummy in context.
-------------------------
The fact that d3x is willing to make concessions that he misread but still scum hunts gives me a town feeling.
For the most part, I'm getting the same feeling currently, but d3x's scum game does this as well. In fact, d3x's scum game does this better than his town game. I will let you know as time passes if d3x is scum or not.

As for holding your vote....why? Do you not wanna be tied to anything for future study as the game progresses? The only reason I can see for you not voting and "something slightly unusual" is to keep yourself off the VC's which hurts VCA later on? How is this a pro-town move exactly?
-------------------
In post 76, Kcdaspot wrote:
and their interactions with each other CERTAINLY down win any town points either.
Oooooh, please please please quote posts that you think show these interactions that are anti-town. I can't wait for this! :lol:
-------------------
Still unimpressed at PK's posts and they just come off....fake. It's like he's TRYING to keep his cool. Maybe he's a completely different player than I am, but when I get wagoned when I'm town, I automatically look at my own wagon for the scum voting me. Him not doing this is giving me the feeling that we just happened to stumble on scum for the first wagon and he doesn't know how to handle it.

More votes on PK.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 86, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 82, Kthxbye wrote:Do you know my town and scum games somehow?

yeah, no.

no

thi- no

VOTE: kthx

today you die.
I'm just going to :roll: the rest of your posts...you are too derp to bother responding to. You're prolly town because of it as scum would be way more careful on how they post I think. You may be just that bad though so we'll see.
In post 89, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 66, Kthxbye wrote:Xay: please list the posts in which you think Kcd was "poking and questioning a lot of stuff". Hell, the only reason he's spurring any activity is because his posting is too scummy to actually be scum and I feel the need to call him out on it. But, again, before I lump you into the VI club with him, I'd like to see where you think he is pushing the game.
Can't really lists the post, because they're all derp posts now that I look at them. It's just that his posts produce a lot of reactions, which help move the game forward, if that makes sense to ya.
Oh it certainly makes sense to me (the derp part), but what doesn't make sense is how that makes him look town to you. I have my own thoughts on it but want to hear yours.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:04 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Oh, and Kcd, I find it really funny you answer a question not directed at you yet you fail to answer the question actually directed at you.

Either back up your statements with cases or get eye rolled the rest of the game.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:23 am

Post by Kthxbye »

:roll:
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

how bout this ika: Why are you voting this magical "case" on me over the one being built on Xay or the one on PK? Although Luc for some reason beat me too it, I'd also like to hear what YOU thought was so compelling about this "case" on me (which exists somewhere I assume?) that you felt sheeping "it" was good and would lead to a scum lynch.

Luc, now that you're all caught up, would like your notes for everyone.

(no walls here ika, so you can respond with less derp).
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 103, Kcdaspot wrote:read game more luc.

im on him as well.
Yes, yes you are...and why is that exactly?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Also, this wagon on me that seems to be gaining speed (somehow) when PK is in a whole and nowhere near doing anything to dig himself out just proves to me that he's prob scum and should be today's lynch.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

You missed some questions about your vote on me...try again.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Also, players dont line up replacements...its kinda the mods job and all. Of you dont care to play, dont suck this game into an even larger black hole by adding to an already bad player list by being bad through apathy.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: ika
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 119, d3x wrote:Kthx, this is a terrible Vote and you should be ashamed.
hmmm? I disagree. Not only does he look like scum feigning disinterest in the game and positioning himself up to suddenly get interested and let off the hook for a failed sheep attempt, he jumped on a derp wagon with the excuse of being lazy and not reading. PK isn't off any hooks but I can see his p115 coming from town. Even though it's not the best post in the world (the holes you poked in it were valid), it's at least content and an attempt to try. /shrug.

Not to mention, if Ika is scum, you are conf town to me cuz if you were scum with him, you'd have tossed him under the bus long ago vs trying to coach him to participate or replace out in thread. If scum has daytalk (which is common nowadays) you'd have said all the things in QT not in thread.

Win/win/win.

Spoiler: So ika doesn't claim this a wall
In post 120, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 117, pisskop wrote:gah. again.

vote: ika
In post 118, Kthxbye wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: ika
Why the fuck are you sheeping pisskop?

First off, it's not a sheep Mr. VI, it's a vote due to scummily ignoring specific questions. As town, answering the WHY you are voting someone shouldn't be hard to answer. (If you were less of a derp VI, I'd have you pegged scum for this exact thing).
Secondly, I'm ignoring your derp VI posts from now on till you can figure out why your vote is where it is and explain it like I've asked you to do multiple times.
In post 114, ika wrote:i think i adressed them all what did i miss? i looked back and it seems like i answered everything.
Wrong. Failed to answer the more important question from TWO people asking it in different words. Here it is AGAIN for you.
In post 106, Kthxbye wrote:Although Luc for some reason beat me too it, I'd also like to hear what YOU thought was so compelling about this "case" on me (which exists somewhere I assume?) that you felt sheeping "it" was good and would lead to a scum lynch.
More to come later (as in a reads list).
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:47 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Yes, but I think that's a big if from where I'm sitting...not to mention that calling it a lynchwagon atm is a stretch. It's also not a PL from either of the votes on him currently so where are you getting this PL business?

I will however hold off on the list.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Kthxbye »

@ICE: so....your last post was all over the place and kinda hard to follow tbh. I will say however that it makes me lean town on you b/c of it. That means either my derp wagon is full of derp town or my ika vote is a solid one due to my current thoughts on VI boy.

@d3x: I see your point, I really do, but....sigh, fine. Alright, there's something to do between Xay and PK. You and I know each other as well and we don't go all herpy derpy with our reads of each other just because we are friends. I will lynch you in a heartbeat if I think you're scum and you will do the same. I guess I'll sheep you for the moment onto

@Rhinox: Go ahead and vote me. It's the cool thing to do if you don't want to explain your vote.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 95, Konowa wrote:Prod received. Will post tonight after work.
Anyone wanna lynch all liars?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 104, Lucresia wrote:But your posts seem all baseless so I am still trying to sum up the case against him. I'll go back through your posts.
So what did you come up with?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Kthxbye »

MOD: any word on TrevorP?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 135, Rhinox wrote:LOL guys Kcda is not a VI it is very evident from his posts he knows exactly what he is doing.
Can't wait to see it happen. So far he's nothing but derp parked on a wagon going nowhere....but if you think he's not a complete idiot, I'll hold on hope for him to show it at some point.

In the mean time, if you see he know's exactly what he's doing, go ahead and show me this "what" he is doing. All I see is helmet-wearing special ed posts from that slot.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 142, Rhinox wrote:Be more open-minded to playstyles that don't fit how you think people should play
There is a large difference between having a play style that doesn't fit my style and completely ignoring questions while posting things like:

Spoiler:
In post 103, Kcdaspot wrote:read game more luc.

im on him as well.
In post 128, Kcdaspot wrote:YES RHINOX
In post 136, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 135, Rhinox wrote:LOL guys Kcda is not a VI it is very evident from his posts he knows exactly what he is doing.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Who are you quoting kcd?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:45 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Know what? Never mind. I already know you were quoting me and doing a shit job of it. The "all over the place" was in reference TO ICE YOU FUCKING IDIOT. It's obvious you aren't paying any attention to this game nor do you care to. It's also obvious you're going to do nothing to help town.

Everyone: I'm calling for a policy lynch on Kcd right now. Get on my wagon or policy lynch him so we can move on with this game without his worthless posts being in the game. I don't care which you choose. I can't handle full-retard well and he has gone full-retard. Everyone knows you never go full-retard.

VOTE: Kcd

I'm not moving this vote till he's dead or I'm dead and don't have a vote to give.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

1v1. You or me today. I will except nothing else.

When did the quality of MS players get so bad.

You keep calling me scum yet have said nothing as to the why. Might as well give us this awesome case you have. Go ahead, lets hear it.

To everyone else, you are lynching me or this moron. I dont even care which. My vote is not moving and Im done posting till one of us is dead (not including prod dodges).
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

He's not even playing mafia scum. He is trolling. Proof in his next post.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Really d3x? really? you agree with all that bullshit post with his bullshit case is legit somehow? WTF... and I thought we were friends. He's a moron and couldn't catch a cold let alone scum.

And "No" what? I'm not playing with derp guy. He sits around not posting anything and then thinks he's king of the fuckin hill with some derp case? Hmm...how to avoid having everything you say turned to some bullshit scum case...Oh, play like derp-Kcd and don't say anything. He's a troll and he should die or I should die. I hate trolls. They should die with fire. If not him than me. I don't even give a fuck if he's town which he prolly is. I don't like his derp attitude. It's a PL lynch plain and simple.

Hell, there is a slight chance he's even scum. No way he actually believes all the bullshit in that "case" of his. It's laughable.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 197, pisskop wrote:If the two of them are scum were acting in tandum to push Xay/I then I dont know why they would buddy up to lynch townies.
Scumslip.

More later, much more, but this had to be pointed out.

And yes, I realize this completely negates my rant/1v1 posts on Kcd and looks bad and will probably solidify my lynch today, but again, more to come. It will basically boil down to if so many people find my posts scummy, then me being in the minority thinking there is nothing scummy about what I post means I must be wrong since not everyone can be scum. I still don't agree with the case(s) on me out there and the things being called out as scummy, but then again, I'm the one who wrote them and know exactly where my head was at when I wrote them so...

Anyway, more to come, but the above scum slip should be noted as well as Xay's continued weak reasons for hopping ONTO my wagon and then STAYING on it when it gains steam.

Oh, and ICE gets mad town points for p188. I just think it's too early for scum to be jumping off a wagon gaining speed. He was also the original person to actually give reasons for the vote in the first place.

Ok, for real, more later tonight.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:45 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

pisskop
: Prob scum. A total of one post from this slot that had me reading his as town (p115). First thing that sticks out is him not even looking at those on his wagon for possible scum. This is the complete opposite of what I see wagoned town (including myself) tend to do. Next is this weird connection between him and Xay. d3x and I are close friends irl and play together often on this sight. If anything, I'm more suspect of him possibly being scum when I'm town than anything. The complete opposite is found from PK in regards to Xay's alignment culminating in his scum slip in p197 lumping himself in with Xay as "townies". There is absolutely no way (barring Masons which I doubt this game has) that he could know Xay's alignment without being scum and either KNOWING Xay is town or trying to make them both out to be town while they are both scum. My opinion at the moment is he should be today's lynch.

ICEninja
: Prob town. I'm not a fan of being seen as scummy when I feel I'm being as transparent as fuck in my reads and my posts. The only time I actually care how my shit comes out is when I'm scum. This is why Titus and d3x are telling you fools I'm town. Anyway, at this moment, there is little to no suspicion surrounding those on my wagon except coming from myself. I don't see scum-ICE unvoting when he did. That reads town re-considering and not tunneling more than scum trying to distance.

d3x
: Null atm. I dunno. I know this guy really well and there is a lot that looks like his town game in this game. There are some things though that I expect him to do as town that I haven't seen. It's still early though. Those talking about his post being fluff while ignoring all the other fluff out there is looking scummy to me though...especially when the mindset is that I'm going to be lynched today. Looks like setting up for multiple mis-lynches possibly. PK has done this specifically in p193. Thomith is guilty of this as well but I get different vibes from that slot (see below).

ika/Titus
: Null leaning town. Had this slot as scum while ika was around but Titus has only scored town points so far. Coming in when he did, scum him could easily have called me scum and jumped on. I always worry about scum distancing from a mis-lynch but I don't get those vibes from this atm.

Thomith
: Leaning town. I have seen town and scum both replace in and do a full thoughts list during a re-read. The issue I have with this slot being scum is that as scum, the smart thing to do would be to read first, figure out where you wanted to end up, and then fake the reread in order to avoid contradictions of yourself. He comes out the gate giving me a town lean. As time passes, this changes. I don't see the scum motivation for doing this. Shows transparency which is a town trait.

Kcdaspot
: Leaning scum but I don't know.... I thought this slot was derp derp moron troll town but he proved he actually does know how to play this game with p153. Super hard tunnel on town is usually a town trait but then again, I've seen scum do it too. I dunno. Prolly shouldn't be today's lynch and I might have him leaning scum just because I don't like how he plays MS (see all his post prior to p153).

Rhinox
: Null leaning scum. I dunno. Comes off friendly...a little too friendly? I'm not his top scum read, but I'm on the list opening the availability for him to vote me for today's lynch while being able to say (after the flip) that I was low on the priority and shouldn't have been lynched today. I dunno, could be paranoia, could be positioning.

Aisa
: Super null. Not enough posts. What posts are there could be viewed as scumhunting but there is no follow up from her. Not sure of alignment, but I do know she needs to post a lot more before the day ends.

Xayzeck
: Scum. All I think I know for sure is that there is scum between PK and Xay if not both. First he feels compelled to remind us all he's not scum multiple times. Then there is him being on my wagon with sheeping Kcd's case. He also doesn't really answer questions. Look at his ISO 6 and 7. Total scum backtracking.

Lucresia
: Null. I want to say leaning town because he's not all gung ho to lynch mean, but really need more activity.

Konowa
: ...........will probably be replaced soon.

Alright, now to the case on me from Kcd (Thom's is pretty much a reword of what Kcd has said). Every time I try and get into it, it pisses me off because everything I've posted has been in a manner to not hide any thoughts I have at the time of the post. I wrote something up and saved it as a draft. It was a lot meaner then. I fixed it up best I could to be less mean, but I know it's still pretty offensive.

First point: he completely ignores "Thus, with Star-wars type logic, pisskop is scum." Hmm...let's see, I us star-wars type logic and post it as such....how serious am I that I'm certain someone is scum in p27 of the game. Dumb point. Second bolded...Asking questions and expecting people to answer them in order to exit RVS is scummy now? OMFG dumb.

Second point: laughable. I have called him derp-town all game. I only want him dead because he's an idiot and bad for town. And town being transparent is scummy now? Town don't need to explain their thought process? WTF is this shit?

Third point: Calling someone to explain their posts is scummy again. So so so freaking stupid. There isn't shit about that post that's fluff. I'm calling you out for not doing anything to drive the game forward. Town or scum, your posts up till p153 have done nothing but bog down the game, not these fluff walls you claim I post.

"the rest":
1. already talked about and the point was copied from ICE I believe.
2. More attention on you to participate cuz you're being derp and not helping town or being transparent.
3. Explained and obviously not a sheep of PK.
4. 2 hops onto you? cuz I only see one vote there and that's because you are anti-town in your behavior and bogging this game down with your herp-derp posting.
"You can't claim you're scum hunting. as most of your posts were either useless questions or focused all on me."
questions get reads. That's scum hunting. Take a look at your ISO. You say I'm not hunting scum? YOU HAVE DONE SHIT ALL GAME. Now all you're doing is tunneling town and half heartily admitting Xay might be scum.
"you can't even claim you're town. You are acting far too aggressive and manipulative to people with votes on you."
Yeah, town don't ever look at their own wagon for possible scum. That would make no sense whatsoever.

So yeah, I cleaned that up, but I still think the case is wicked dumb.

All that said, today's lynch should either be PK or Xay.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 202, Xayzeck wrote:Yes I'm bringing up the fact I'm VT a lot because I don't want my ass lynched. I don't play well with walls, because their a chore to read and they take up a lot of time, and this game has a whole ton of em.

kthx, if you're so sure I'm scum, why is pkop a better lynch?
I'm sure one of you or PK or both are scum. PK posted something I see as a scum slip. He either knows you're town and lumped himself in with you, or you're both scum and he noobed it up by combining the both of you in the slip. It has more to do with ALL my reads combined than just my read of you that makes me think PK is the better lynch.
In post 204, Xayzeck wrote:The scumslip was a weak reason for you to jump on the biggest wagon.
....really....I mean....REALLY?
In post 160, Xayzeck wrote:I'll sheep the kthx case. It's all fanceh.
^That's you jumping on the new shiney counter wagon to PK. ^That's a better reason to jump onto a wagon?

I'd be happy to lynch you today as well.
In post 205, Titus wrote:In short, I think that kthx is town and totally reading the game wrong.
How am I reading the game wrong?

Kcdaspot: Leaning scum but I don't know....
Xayzeck: Prob Scum.
pisskop: Prob scum.

Where are your reads and my reads so different that I'm reading the game wrong?
In post 174, Titus wrote: Looking for page 1 scum claims is suspect in and of themselves. Kcda claims scumslip and pushes everything but the slipper supposedly in the next few pages.

Xay also irks me. He has been jumping on every wagon with a pulse but Kcda.

Pisskop taking off then falling apart suggest scum influence somewhere but does not require it.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 208, Titus wrote:I don't like Pisskop as scum. Pisskop's wagon taking off and putting together suggests scum present somewhere on his wagon, not that he was scum. I don't see your slip at all. You're also misstating why I feel you are town. I don't feel you are town bc you are scummy but your lack of survivalistic intent.

I also don't quite understand your Tom read.

The last post gives me a little bit of the creeps, like you wanted to end up where I was feeling the game, and you were shocked when we didn't match.

I'm fine with either KCDA or Xay. Expect my vote on whichever is bigger ATM barring new information.
The Thom read comes from him being genuine in his reread. It's kinda like how my last post gives you the creeps for ending up where it did. If Thom was scum and wanted an easy vote on town, I don't see him stating he got town vibes from me earlier. If he was scum, I'd see him at least taking anything positive toward my slot so it looked less contradictory when he voted me.

After looking through your ISO to see why you thought I was reading the game wrong, I came across your reads. They happened to be similar to mine so I asked you about it. I did think about how it might be used against me by some but meh, I wanted to ask the question. I wasn't a fan of any of those 3 long before you came in so it's more the reads just being similar than me trying to mimic your reads.

As for PK, I disagree with your analysis of his early wagon. I'm in a better spot than you to see it due to being the counter wagon to his. Then again, looking back at the VC's just now, 2 of my 3 scum pile were on his wagon so maybe you aren't off on PK. I dunno yet. I'm still having a hard time with how town would say " to lynch
townies
" when we don't have a clue about anyone's alignment but our own. His p201 does NOTHING to explain it either.

Oh, and also this little nugget. He posts:
In post 201, pisskop wrote:Titus, is this really town to you?
in reference to me yet his vote is on ika under the reasoning of
In post 115, pisskop wrote:This is not my experience with ika. To reduce all the current conversation to as series of one-liners and then proceed to post a practically naked vote on somebody is enough to flag him for watch. This same ika spent pages setting up and playing intellectual games to try to ferret out scum before.
His apparent apathy doesn't seem genuine to me, otherwise he would just request to be placed out instead of just adding to the mess. Im not even getting into his opinion of me in 109, considering everything I've witnessed him do and say. I don't want grudges carried on inter-game, but he makes it so easy sometimes.
half of which isn't even pertinent anymore considering
YOU
replaced him.

Yes, that's right. His vote is on you b/c ika's disinterest seemed fake.....which turned out to be not so fake seeing as he replaced out.

Then again, both Xay and Kcd were on PK earlier..../sigh, I dunno.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:03 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Xay: give us a full reads list please.

More later due to phone posting atm.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:03 am

Post by Kthxbye »

MOD: word on Konowa? Its been near 72 hours since his prod received post.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Ok, first things first. d3x is prob town. I was unsure how to read him because I was looking for something I expect from his as town. That something was p212. I didn't know if it wasn't coming or if he was waiting for "{Close enough to} Everyone is here and talking!" It doesn't confirm him but it's close enough for me for awhile. He's also got some other strong town tells that I'll be looking out for, but this is one of his stronger ones.
-----------------------------------------------------
Next up is this supposed contradiction by Thom.
You need some reading comprehension skills I think. That or you're scumming it up cuz Xay's about to be lynched? We'll see.

First off, you completely cut off part of my read on Kcd. You posted me saying "Leaning scum" and bolded it. What I actually wrote was "Leaning scum but I don't know....". See, the "but I don't know...." shows indecision and uncertainty. This is a blatant misrep.

Maybe if I bullet format it for you, you'll understand better:
-Kcd derps and trolls for 6 entire pages. Thus I called him derp town for the whole game up to p153.
-In p153, he shows he actually does know how to play MS and show reasons for his vote (as off base as they may be)
-Thus changes my read of him as VI to someone with a brain who knows how to play this game and thus could now be scum because he's NOT a complete idiot troll.
-The reason I posted in the same post that I had called him derp town all game is in response to his 2nd point of his case on me. Did you even go back to look at what that point was to see what the context of this supposed contradiction was referencing? I'm betting a big fat no. It was in response to him saying "I actually think you're trying to set up a wagon me with this." I had been calling him derp town all game, NOT fence sitting on what to think of him.

So, as you can see, there is no actual contradiction there. You picked 2 separate parts of my post, taking them out of context, and tried to create a contradiction. Like I said, nice mis-rep. Scum points awarded.
---------------------------------------------------
Now onto ICE:
In post 231, ICEninja wrote:The discrepancy noted here by Thomith makes me feel like Kthx really is scum after all
^this doesn't give me warm fuzzies on ICE anymore. Could be weak attempt to keep the kthx wagon alive. Betting he didn't even go back to see this "contradiction" either. Just saw the word contradiction and wanted to keep a spark alive....possible.

Either way, ICE isn't on my lynch list today for it, just something of note for later.
In post 231, ICEninja wrote:
Xay vs. Thom feels like town on town

but the reasoning for voting Xay is far too strong.
D3x's case goes way deeper in to things than I would and finds stuff scummy that is more than what is probably the case but the theme running through Xay's ISO is obvious and
I believe d3x's conclusion is correct.

Due to the existence of counter wagons and recognizing how useless of a player Xay is, we can be reasonably assured we aren't wasting a lynch
even if I'm wrong and Xay is town.
Whaaaa? Explain. I think I know, but want to hear it from you.
---------------------------------------------------------------
In post 217, Xayzeck wrote:Okay I owe pkop a proper game. I'll find the time later to go through this game and sort out everyone.
...and p225 is what we get from you sorting everyone out?....
------------------------------------------------------------------
In post 211, Titus wrote:Kthx, can you go through premise by premise why Pisskop slipped?
Ok, but I'm going to spoiler it so this doesn't get too long.

Spoiler: PK's slip and lead up to it.
In post 40, pisskop wrote:Its fine Xay. :/ I think ts just overaggression.
No suspicion that Xay might be scum. I'm sorry, maybe it's because of my relationship with d3x, but I'm MORE paranoid about people I know than you other strangers. Him talking to Xay in such a buddy way is off. Keeping what I see as a scum slip in mind, this reads to me like scum buddying up to town or scum chatting away with his scum buddy. Also, this comment directed to Xay come out of nowhere. What's fine? All Xay has done up to this post is Vote PK, then unvote and vote Kcd saying he's not a page 2 L-1 type of guy....
In post 68, pisskop wrote:As you can see, we're like superbffs.
Weirdness aside, super bffs will be able to read each other better than anyone else correct? Keep this in mind.
In post 69, pisskop wrote:If I had to pick out a scum from everyone who commented upon my interactions I would pick Xay; for his defense for me. Scum Xay could be pretending to avoid a quickhammer as a way to gain towncredit early.
Ok, so super bff PK see's something odd going on with his super bff Xay. In this post, he says he doesn't see much to go on, but he already see's possible scum Xay. Notice no vote. Also, up to this point, he hasn't pointed one finger of suspicion to anyone actually voting him.
In post 80, pisskop wrote:We haven't been in too many games together. But as scum I think I would let the town know I disagreed with a wagon like this. Its easy cred when it flips, and if it doesn't then I can still say I was objective throughout it.

Xay doesn't seem prone to that kind of thinking, but I've never officially met Scum Xay.
So, first part is Xay did something that PK thinks scum would do. Second part is this isn't something he sees Xay doing? Third part is he's never met Scum Xay? .... Whaaa...this is fense sitting at it's finest...or worst depending how you look at it.
In post 193, pisskop wrote:I dont think 3dx and kthnx are buddies, but I think its likely one is scum. Too much aggression from both (esp kthnx) and too obvious on the buddying.
...cricket....cricket....anyone else see the problem with this? d3x and I are obviously buddying....? Um..........I won't post all the quotes from both of them that happen before this, but let's just say....yeah....
Now, if he actually thought that one of me or d3x is scum due to this obvious buddying, why is he buddying, then "suspicious" then scumslip buddying Xay? Why didn't town him stick to Xay-scum read if this is really what he thinks leads to scum?
In post 197, pisskop wrote:If the two of them are scum were acting in tandum to push
Xay/I
then I dont know why they would buddy up to lynch
townies
Scumslip. I don't know if they are scum together or only one of them, but if I had to pick one over the other, I'd say it was PK due to this entire spoiler. Don't get me wrong, d3x's case on Xay is solid as hell...I just can't get over this. He specifically states "Xay/I" then calls it "townies". Look above, wasn't he unsure of Xay due to the defense and buddying Xay was doing? Maybe I'm reading too much into it, maybe not. My gut though says not.

-------------------------------------------------------
Aisa, I'm sorry you're tired, but you need to post more content. All I see from your last post is you pretty much being agreeable to the current situation of the game without any original thoughts of your own. I'd like a full reads list from you on each player with explanations of why you are reading them whichever way. I'm not fully convinced you're not skimming this game and actively lurking.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 235, Lucresia wrote:within the hour
Liar liar pants on fire
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

oh
well
mud on my face.....It's 10:24 here. Guess MS doesn't do time change...my bad.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:27 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 239, ICEninja wrote:...your supposed scum slip on PK tbh looks more like a mason slip to me, as he's implying that both Xay and himself are town. I do, however, doubt that they are mason buddies due do some of their interactions.
Yeah, cept the are NOT mason's. See Xay's claim in p202.
ICE also wrote:Lucresia is talking way too much about stuff he said in the past. His most interesting thing to note is that awkward buddying quote for piss. Considering Luc's statements about piss I could see them being scum buddies.
Agree with this point.
p241 is terribad. I don't know if this is lazy town or scum seeing his imminent death and not wanting to give anything away.
Rhinox...it didn't take a whole spoiler to explain, Titus asked for step by step and it just happened to turn into a case on PK. It's simple English dude.
In post 197, pisskop wrote:If the two of them are scum were acting in tandum to push
Xay/I
then I dont know why they would buddy up to lynch
townies
. Fairly counterintuitive, imo.
He is calling himself and Xay townies when as a townie, he would have no clue what Xay's alignment is. This comment does not come from town. Xay may very well be scum, but PK is a way more sure bet from what I see. The case on Xay is solid, but PK slipped here. Whether he slipped by saying Xay is town while Xay is town or slipped by trying to make him and his scum buddy seem town...I don't know. I do know that it's more likely for PK to flip scum due to this comment.

As for why I'm not voting Xay. Well, there is the above. Add in the fact that he's at L-2 and I don't trust anyone in this game to not derp hammer while we have still have over a week left in Day 1. Also add in the fact we have one player who hasn't posted AT ALL yet and many who need to post a shit ton more.

Why are you in a hurry for this lynch to happen? Is there nothing to be gained by waiting and having those lurking post more?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:56 am

Post by Kthxbye »

d3x: The last few days were a weekend.

I'll be ok with ending the day early soon as:
-PI get's read up and posts thoughts
-Luc catches up and posts something new based on current events
-Aisa gives us more than what's in p233
-PK comes up with some original thought and gives us his reads list.
-and Kcd comes back from where ever he went and posts something based on all these new things that have happened since he posted a case on me, watched the wagon on me build, then disappeared.

Also, I know since you built the main case on Xay you're less likely to leave it, but what are your thoughts on my thoughts of PK? Specifically the spoilered portion of p234? Also, doesn't what I highlighted in PK's p197 give you pause on the Xay lynch? Like...at all?
--------------
p.edit
Thom. I don't think it's likely PK just called Xay town because he thinks he's town. In my spoiler, I show PK throwing suspicion onto Xay and then going back and forth for a bit. It wouldn't make sense for PK to all a sudden call him and Xay town when there was suspicion in his posts concerning Xay earlier.

I think it's more likely that scum-PK tried to lump himself in with his friend who he know's is town. They could both be scum and the comment could be a noob-scum mistake, but I think the first part is likely enough that PK should be today's lynch over Xay.

I won't cry if Xay hangs today though. If I'm wrong about PK's comment and it was just a silly mistake on PK's part, the case on Xay is solid and he's done nothing to dispute it. The only thing that gives me pause on lynching Xay is that probable slip from PK.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Know what PK, explain your p197 where you group yourself and Xay as townies. You still haven't touched trying to explain it. All you've said is it isn't a slip and you're not the only one who doesn't see how it is a slip. You've never actually tried to explain what you were saying here if it wasn't that you and Xay are townies and scum d3x and I are out to get you both.

Also, you didn't keep your vote on Xay. You voted ika (and still are voting that slot) in p117. Why are you voting Titus at this moment anyway?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:13 am

Post by Kthxbye »

We'll see d3x, we'll see.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Hammering while a replacement hasnt even posted...seriously?

Did you miss all the reasons for not ending the day at this moment or something?!

Youre so scum.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 270, Kcdaspot wrote:you know what? i was actually having second thoughts about kthxscum for the past couple of days but ive been busy so i couldnt post...

im back to where is was now. ill answer the case when i can but college 8 week class.
:roll: :facepalm:
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Oh snap! Yes! No hammer! Boom! Die pk die
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 267, Xayzeck wrote:Hahaha sorry pkop, I think it'll be a thing where I'm lynched D1 every game with you :b

But yeah I'm town. My strongest scumreads are kinda OMGUS, but I'd say ICE.
No way this is fake.

Pick up your game play xay...youre basically conf town to me now. Unless you and pk came up with this in a scum day qt, i cant read this as not genuine.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Pk, nobody cares about your scum case. Die
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Ok folks, 1 of 2 things just happened:

Either PK thought he was gonna hammer and end the day even though:
-PI didn't get read up and posts thoughts
-Luc says she caught up up but doesn't post anything new based on current events....just a 1 paragraph snip with a Xay vote
-Aisa never gives us more than what's in p233
-PK never came up with some original thought nor did he give us his reads list. Most we got were 2 cases and a chain of posts ending with what he thought was a hammer.
-and Kcd never came back from where ever he went to post something based on all these new things that have happened since he posted a case on me, watched the wagon on me build, then disappeared.

(^look at all the info that would benefit town if we don't end the day right this second and all the info scum could prevent by ending this day at this time instead of waiting for at least some of these things to happen.)

OOOOOORRRRRRRR

PK and Xay are both scum and came up with this little mess in a scum day QT to make Xay look confirmed.

I personally think it's the former. Either way PK is scum for it.
In post 265, pisskop wrote:
In post 190, Rhinox wrote:especially when letting the interactions continue provides way more valuable information.
The above is about how I feel about it.
In post 143, d3x wrote: -Your reaction to Aisa in p69 is based off of the 1st 3 pages, but you waited for someone to call you out on not producing content before you posted it.
-Your further discussion with Aisa in p75 is based off of stuff from the 1st 3 pages.
-You finally gave a reaction to my push on you page 1 in p115. You also talk about your progressing read on Xay, which has roots in the 1st 3 pages.
Aisa hasn't posted enough to really understand her, and she asked me questions about the first three pages. I responded to her.
These 2 things stand out most.

First, if PK really felt that letting interactions continue provides way more valuable information....WHY THE HELL WOULD HE 'HAMMER' WHEN WE HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE WITH A LACK OF INTERACTIONS?!!
Next, the very next line he says that Aisa hasn't posted enough to really understand her...If this is the case, why would town-PK want to end the day right now?!

Now, I'm not pushing that we quick lynch him either. He's caught scum. The above things still need to happen before we end this day. I'm saying that PK should be today's lynch. We now have seemingly 2 lynches and VC's to analyse from D1 if you buy into Xay's reaction like I do.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

OK, so I'm going to try and not wall this as I go through from my last post....

Luc p288.
-Your possible scenario is....well, on first read I couldn't tell if you were scum trying to save the Xay lynch or paranoid town. Lucky for you, I'm equally paranoid and that's how I'm going to read it at this point. This is very likely to change if you keep mis-repping my posts in order to try and make me out as scum. I post plenty of shit that looks scummy to most people anyway.
-Honestly, if you don't think PK though he was hammering, you need to re-read the events again.
-My p50 wasn't a suggestion for a hammer, it was a question to get an answer to get a read. It was page 3 for crying out loud and nobody was anywhere near hammerable at that time. Please don't mis-rep me again
-You need to not stand by your vote. Xay likely isn't scum.

p289
-yeah...I already said that reason isn't what I'm thinking or going with, but the paranoid part of me demanded it be considered. Quite snipping segments of posts and trying to make it out like that's where I'm at when I clearly said I believe the other scenario I posted in the post you quoted it from. More mis-rep.
PI: You really need to either look ahead to see what's happening currently before going to a full read of the game OR not vote after reading 3 pages. p290 is awful. Also, if you are going to comment on posts from the first 3 pages, put the link of the post you are referencing with your comment. Unless you really don't give a shit if people completely ignore you. We have people who are current in the game that ignore walls of the current goings on, you think they are going to go track down all those posts you are referring to??
Xay: scum day-talk is (or was last I played a few months ago) something that's fairly common on MS now. An genuineness is actually why I see you as town not scum. Hell, most of reading people on MS deals with how genuine of fake their posts feel, not just what they say in the post....especially D1.

-Also, I don't understand why you are calling PK town. I already explained that a hammer yesterday preventing too much beneficial town info to be coming from town.
Rhinox: I didn't say it CAN'T be faked, but please read through Xay's ISO and tell me he's going to be the player that is able to fake that reaction. I said there was no way it was faked...not because scum can't fake something like that, but because I don't think Xay could fake it.

-p268 is the post that looks fake. Maybe I have tunnel vision, but until Titus posted, I multiple people thought Xay was hammered. PK asking Xay for additional info when the POST BEFORE HIS REACTION POST WAS HIS READS LIST is fake as fuck. PK is trying to look town before a town flip. No, PK is even scummier for p268, not townier.

-As for when I realized PK's vote wasn't the hammer, it was when Titus voted PK. This forced me to look back at all the voting done since the last VC. All my posts at that time were phone posts. You know when I'm at a computer vs when I'm phone posting. Computer posts are very much more detailed and longer....like this one or p287.
Thom: You are one of a few that realized it wasn't the hammer. Well, maybe more did realize it, but they weren't active at the time. First person to realized it that was active was Titus, and I'm willing to bet he was at a computer. You are right though, there was a fake post during that time and it was p268.
-Also, it's time to vote PK
-Your whole 'case' on me is plagiarism from other players and what they've already said. Thus me saying nothing of original thought. Also, if your case is "quite valid", why were you in such a hurry to 'hammer' Xay?
-Also, your intent to hammer reasoning is.....weird. You wanted everyone to know that you were going to hammer after your business? You say it was so they could intervene? You gave less than an hour for people to do that. So...either you're lying or you don't realize that this is a forum game and not everyone in the game is on at the same time you are..... Basically, I'm calling you a liar for this. More proof you're scum.
-"I had to talk myself into hammering him, and it was hard." - PK. Lies. If it was "hard", it would have taken longer than 50 minutes between intent and vote. Also, if it was hard, that means you would have been unsure. Being unsure means if you were giving intent so people could intervene as you claim, you would have WANTED people to post in between the intent and hammer...well...as town you would...thus lies.
-As stated above, 'your' case on me is nothing new or original. Also, you're scum. Why would I bother with your scum-case? Tell you what though. On the very off chance that you flip town (what...like less than 1%), if I'm still alive come day 2, I will address every single point you regurgitated in 'your' case.

And that brings me back up to speed. After posting my thoughts during catch-up, I've notice some similar lines of thinking and that is good.

Some things that need addressed:

Kcd: Where are you? Why have you disappeared after your push for my lynch lost steam? What are the things that had you having second thoughts?

-Things to look out for in regards to Kcd. I find it slightly odd that he was super busy and couldn't post....until it looked like PK hammered. His p270 is just odd under this scenario. It appears Kcd also believed Xay hammered and wanted to get some suspicion going for tomorrow with regards to me. This makes perfect sense for scum-him to do if he know's Xay's about to flip town.

Titus: I'd like to hear what you have to say about Xay's reaction. Real or faked? Does it make him still poss scum or likely town to you?

Aisa: Same thing. What are your thoughts surrounding the whole hammer that wasn't a hammer incident?

Sigh....sorry, it turned into a wall. Glad I didn't use quote tags...
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:04 am

Post by Kthxbye »

PK, why, out of all the reasons I've pointed out as to why you are caught scum, are you stuck on me ignoring 'your' case? You're literally not talking about anything else. I don't really care to go into great detail about why 'your' case isn't yours and even if I did have the time, you're scum about to be lynched so I'm not gonna waste the time finding every single quote from everyone you took 'your' case from.

Bullet formatted form (which someone asked you to provide and you seem not to care):
-I voted suspicious people.... Not even sure this is a point you are trying to make look scummy. Also, ika and Kcd weren't "popular" wagons.
-my p27.... Brought up by Kcd already. Again, not even sure if this is one of the points in 'your' scum case.
-my push on Kcd. Different playstyle and being a troll are 2 different things.... Also, this point has been brought up and addressed already
-my p131 snip is taken out of context. Plus my relationship with d3x has already been brought up and addressed already
-my drop of the 1v1 on Kcd.... Pretty sure this was brought up already. Even if it wasn't, changing opinions on someone and who the best lynch today (specially when they are so obv scum as you are) isn't a scum tell, it's a town tell.
-Buddying has already been brought up in multiple forms. Nothing new again.
-Yeah, me pushing your scum-slip (before you scum-screwed up with your 'hammer') isn't the only reason people are voting you. Also, this has been brought up and addressed MULTIPLE times.
-more buddying.... see above.

Yeah, first of all, there isn't anything in 'your' case that can't be viewed as either not a reason someone is scum or had already been brought up and addressed previously.

'Your' case not being your case isn't even the reason you're scum btw. Why are you so focused on it and ignoring most of the OTHER reasons I'm calling you out as caught scum. Oh yeah, that's right, cuz you're caught scum grasping at straws.

You missed these btw:
-Also, your intent to hammer reasoning is.....weird. You wanted everyone to know that you were going to hammer after your business? You say it was so they could intervene? You gave less than an hour for people to do that. So...either you're lying or you don't realize that this is a forum game and not everyone in the game is on at the same time you are..... Basically, I'm calling you a liar for this. More proof you're scum.
-"I had to talk myself into hammering him, and it was hard." - PK. Lies. If it was "hard", it would have taken longer than 50 minutes between intent and vote. Also, if it was hard, that means you would have been unsure. Being unsure means if you were giving intent so people could intervene as you claim, you would have WANTED people to post in between the intent and hammer...well...as town you would...thus lies.

You still haven't given us a full reads list. I've asked for it in p246 and again in p287. Know who doesn't want to give a full reads list? Scum. Hell, let's look back at your only 'full' reads list (which wasn't a full reads list at all but the closest thing I could find). It was way back in p115. Long story short, give us a reads lists with reasons why you are reading people what you're reading them. If you were actually town, this is something you'd WANT to produce in the even of your lynch. More proof you are scum.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Oh look, ANOTHER alternate wagon to PK has sprung up. I'm not even going to look into the case on Titus today. PK is the lynch today for sooooo many reasons.

First, there is all the shit I've been saying for what seems like forever now which equals a fairly large case. Hell, even if you don't buy into what I call a scum-slip, there are still way more reasons he is likely scum than anything you can put together on anyone else.

Second, no matter what the flip (he'll flip scum, but on the off chance hell freezes over...), his flip is the best for information for tomorrow.

Third, when was the last time lynching someone like PK was so difficult...oh yeah, when they are scum. Yeah, it's WIFOM, but that's pretty much all those voting for Titus or Xay at this point are voting them for.

I was very tempted to let this counter wagon to PK go on a little longer, but no. PK is today's lynch. Quite trying to derail it. Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:32 am is end of day. No excuses for an accidental NL due to these counter wagons either.
Xay (1): Lucresia
Kthx (2): Kcda, pisskop
Titus (3): Rhinox, ICE, Thom

Not Voting (2): xay, d3x, PrivateI

In reality, it should be:

Piss (11): kthx, Titus, Aisa, Lucresia, Kcda, Rhinox, ICE, Thom, xay, d3x, PrivateI

but people won't pull their heads out their asses.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #56) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:38 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Hey Rhinox, first off, I'm in no rush, I just wanna make it very clear how much time we have left and that time is over a weekend when posting is even worse somehow than it is during the week.

As for looking at the Titus case, it doesn't hold a candle to the reasons PK is scum. Is it legit suspicion, sure, but everyone is suspicious at this point....none more so than PK though.

Let's say PK's slip isn't a slip and a hypothetical and we take that off the case of him being scum. What about all the other reasons PK is scum? How do you justify his actions surrounding Xay and even his response to the select few things he responded to as town motivation?

Could we have 2 scum wagons atm? It's always possible, but is Titus a better lynch than PK....nope.

I do agree with you that everyone needs to get in here and at least make a post of their thoughts on the wagons.

Kcd needs to post or be replaced.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #57) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:39 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 344, d3x wrote:1- Happy B'day Titus!

2- VOTE: piss
I assume more is coming....?
In post 348, Rhinox wrote:I'm much less likely to want to settle for lynching piss after .

ICE is already voting titus. piss needs ICE to keep voting titus or piss is likely getting lynched himself. So what does he do? Call ICE scum with titus completely out of left field!

If piss is scum after that, he's either stupid or a much better player than I've been giving him credit for.
-Well shit...this gives me pause.
I don't know if Titus is scum or not, but even with as much as I have that leads me to believe PK is scum, I'm going to
UNVOTE:
till I can decide if PK is just that stupid as scum or if maybe he might be the worst town I've seen in awhile.

-I do know however that although Rhinox is pushing a counter wagon to my top scum suspect, I have super strong town vibes from that slot.

-
Rhinox
, can you give me a bullet point summation of why Titus is likely scum? I'll combine everything into one on PK as well. It'll be easier to decide which way to go today I think.

-I'd like
EVERYONE
to give reasons why their votes where they are or where they plan them to be. If you are in this game and fail to do this before days end, I'm going to assume it's because you're scum and don't want anything tied to you later.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #58) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

First off, I don't think scum-Rhinox is a bad player from what I've seen this game. Therefore, thinking scumRhinox is going to defend scumPK is just silly.

Second, the fact that ika didn't mention ICE and that somehow links them is SO FUCKING STUPID IT'S NOT FUNNY. ika mentioned all of 4 people in this game by name. If you add in those he quoted (which includes an ika quote numbskull), that makes a grand total of 7 players. OMG, WE HAVE 5 SCUM PLUS IKA'S SLOT. :roll:

Bullet point PK case:
-the weird opening RVS vote with need to mention not re-voting ika for RVS.
-him trying to keep his cool while being wagoned. distinct difference from his play currently when his wagon get's going again.
-the scumslip (which you may or may not buy into)
-him town reading Xay then trying to hammer him over a week early
-him giving intent 'so people can intervene' and then 'hammering' less than an hour later AND the explanation of those actions doesn't add up at all
-him 'hammering' so quickly then the explanation of thinking the game was ready for the lynch when I had already posted that there needed to be things (a lot of things) that happened before we ended the day.
-after he thinks he hammered, Xay comes in with an 'ah well, I'm town' and PK comes back with asking Xay for reads even though Xay had given a reads list (although a really bad one) just a few posts earlier. PK's asking of reads is fake-fakity-fake.
-the contradiction of agreeing with Rhinox that letting interactions continue provides more information and then 'hammering' so early
-ignores questions to him when they won't help him looking town. 2 examples are when Rhinox asks for links of when I strawman PK and Kcd (why did you give up on getting a response Rhinox?) and he STILL hasn't given a reads list as I've asked multiple times.
-(warning, WIFOM) If PK was town, I don't think it would be THIS hard to get more votes on him. He's had a max of what?...3 or 4 votes on him at one time? Xay almost was lynched and was/is just as poor a player with just as much a case on him. No, someone said earlier that they were afraid PK was just being wagoned as an alternative or something and it seemed too easy...that's just so wrong...it's anything BUT easy to lynch this scum.
-finally, his sudden drop of his big bad case on me to hop over to Titus who is the only other sudden viable lynch today is disturbing.

Yeah, I have decided that scumPK is just that bad and has noobscumed his whole way through D1. I actually do think scumPK is noob and didn't think that he might need ICE's support of a Titus lynch in order to not get lynched himself when writing p347.

barring some pretty damning stuff on Titus.

p.edit: Xay, that's really all you have to add? I mean, really? Why are you reading PK town? Look at the above and explain to me all the town you see it in or all the ways I'm mis-reading him.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #59) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Oh, and Xay, while you're at it:
In post 351, Kthxbye wrote:-I'd like EVERYONE to give reasons why their votes where they are or where they plan them to be. If you are in this game and fail to do this before days end, I'm going to assume it's because you're scum and don't want anything tied to you later.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #60) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 359, Xayzeck wrote:Why aren't you pressuring d3x the same way you're pressuring me right now to participate? Are you ok with d3x lurking the past few pages, coming in and jumping on piss again?
Meh, I know what he's been up to lately with real life so I know he's not really lurking... That said, I did however call him out on his last post if you recall. I'm not getting the strong town vibes since the hammer that wasn't time frame but...we'll see.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #61) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 363, Rhinox wrote:As far as I'm concerned, its a win-win at this point. 3 outcomes to the day.

1) Titus is lynched, almost certainly flips scum. I've seen this pretend-logic keep insisting you're right and dismissing or ignoring any and all evidence to the contrary kind of posting a couple times before, and every time I've seen it, its ended up coming from scum.

2) PK is lynched and flips town. Titus is lynched D2 in record time. Distraction and likely-scum are eliminated from the game.

3) I'm wrong and PK is lynched and flips scum. I eat crow and don't care because hooray scum lynch.
If I have to take the fall day 2 as a result, so be it - I'll gladly trade townies for scum 1 for 1, pretty sure we've got the numbers to win that game. As long as its clear you're joining me on day 3 after I flip town.
Yeah, after reading your case in this post, I'm good with any of the 3 outcomes (minus the strike out part). You're not taking a fall for being wrong on PK.
In post 373, ICEninja wrote:Oh my god this game is so bad.
^this....soooooo much this...(assuming you mean the players and not the game itself as the MOD has done a fantastic job considering all the replacements and stuff)

MOD: can we get an extension so that Rub can catch up please?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #62) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:31 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Rhi, what if titus flips town? You didnt list that in your outcomes for today.

Also, NO DERP HAMMERS TILL RUB CATCHES UP AND POSTS READS OR SO HELP ME...
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #63) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:36 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 390, ICEninja wrote:I'm not entertaining any possibilities that BOTH piss and Titus are town.
Although so very unlikely, it's not impossible.

I want to demand a PK lynch today. Not only have I read him scum the longest, but also: DO YOU ALL SEE HOW FAST TITAN'S WAGON
(THE COUNTER WAGON TO PK)
BUILT?

Look, I promise, I will insta vote Titus tomorrow if PK flips town. I swear I will, but I just do not like the speed this counter wagon gained and held steam where the PK wagon got up to all of 4 votes at one point?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Yeah, I've read the Titus case and understand it's a solid one. The only thing that bothers me is how fast the wagon countered PK even before the whole case was posted point for point by Rhinox.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:48 am

Post by Kthxbye »

D3x: thoughts on titus wagon and thoughts on flip if she is hammered. If thinking town flip, who is the scum on and off wagon? Why am i needing to ask you of all people to post these things? Why did your last post show you are paying attention to this game while containing only fluff with no reads of current wagon and reads based on how it looks like this day is ending? Dont want to hear that there isnt a flip yet either, that never stopped your town game before.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:55 am

Post by Kthxbye »

@D3x: fluff meaning no content or opinion posting. A prod dodge post would have given equatable content or lack there of.

Next, things you cant or wont discuss? What is that crap. What if town-you got nk'ed? Those things that could help that you are holding to the vest would go unsaid. I dont understand the town mindset of that course of thought.

Also, yeah, you briefly mention titus's reaction being more telling. Ok, does that mean you disagree with the wagon? If so, why arent you pushing against it for the pk lynch? If you think titus is down for her reactions, one would think town-you would be saying so more than just a brief comment...

@town on titus wagon: i dont understand why yall are just sitting on the wagon waiting for the lynch. I think it should be obvious that she is a mislynch due to her reaction to her wagon and more importantly how quickly it countered PKs wagon. If PK isnt scum, why the hell didnt his wagon take off and get to this point like the titus wagon?! Think about it. If scum are good with a mislynch and pk was town, this day would have been over a few days ago. Hell, scum would have thrown in suspicioun of town titus then lynched town pk and thus had a place to point to for d2. No, the end of d1 isnt giving me any warm fuzzies. Doesnt matter that the case on titus is legit. Most of you said the case on me was legit even though it was dead wrong. Hop off titus and lynch scum-pk today.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #67) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:16 am

Post by Kthxbye »

How about the speed of it versus pk never getting above 4 votes?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Meh, her reaction reads frustrated town to me more than AtE scum. Hell, look how stuborn she is. Maybe i am throwing my play too much into how i view her play, but i just feel as scum, she would be more willing to kinda backtrack than remain stuborn.

Obviously im not getting anywhere with anyone today. Come tomorrow, if im not around, look at how pk only really posts when he is in trouble, trying to justify something or is otherwise called out. Now that a titus lynch is basically assured, he is quiet as a mouse.

Im done now, do what yall want. Im ready for a flip.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:05 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Oh, and d3x, i forgot about the cant thing...i understand now.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:36 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Oh look, call out pk and poof, like magic, he appears!
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Under 23 hours to deadline.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 425, Rhinox wrote:
In post 424, Kthxbye wrote:Under 23 hours to deadline.
Are you planning on hammering Titus before the deadline passes?
If people haven't moved to lynch scum-PK by morning and nobody else has hammered before I leave for work, then yes.
In post 426, pisskop wrote:
In post 421, Kthxbye wrote:Oh look, call out pk and poof, like magic, he appears!
In post 422, pisskop wrote:What?
Quit pretending. You can't tell me you paid enough attention to catch my p426 but were oblivious and/or didn't care enough to go look up for your fucking self the WHY I posted it. You're fake and you're scum. I'm not going to answer your "what?" post as I'm pretty sure you already know exactly why I posted 426. If you really don't know and are really just super bad town ( :lol: yeah right), you should just replace out if you can't be bothered to read the game.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 428, pisskop wrote:Because I don't like to post on Sundays/have classes until 1300 on Mondays you would try to snark me?

Trying to infer alignment from my schedule is at best terrible and at worst scummy.

That irritates me.
Oh, so you DO know what I was talking about....
In post 429, Rubicon wrote:I'm a little less confident in Titus-scum after her last couple posts. The meta point that she'd be less stubborn and more agreeable / willing to go along with the majority view as scum is making me reconsider slightly.

Between the top two wagons she'd definitely still be my choice, though. I don't think pisskop is scum. I think kthx is tunneling hard on that but the case is pretty bad.

If someone wants to try a last minute quick wagon on one of these people, I'd be down:

Aisa
ICEninja
Lucresia
Why why and why....might get more takers.

Also, PK is scum and you should reconsider.

That or you can tell me how his hammer that wasn't a hammer was from town....like, at all. Please give me a town motivation for that. If you can, then I may try and go through his posting and see if the rest might could come from a town mindset as well. For instance, his sudden jump from pushing me as scum to his counter wagon Titus. I mean, come on, if he's town, he didn't even try to get me lynched once a shiney new counter wagon to his formed. He hopped on and just rides it.

It's w/e at this point. If I'm right and Titus flips town, PK should die so fast tomorrow I'll be happy enough.

p.edit:
In post 431, d3x wrote:Kthx- Do you get a TownRead from her in this interaction? The 3 linked posts should have all you need to get the groundwork done on what I'm not willing to fully discuss once she's flipped {either way}. There's your safety net in case I don't see Tomorrow.
I need to look into the other stuff then get back to you. As for the groundwork done, I'm clueless from those 3 posts but it's ok, if you're town and scum kill you tonight, it'll take the edge off that you might be scum from my mind for the rest of the game.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

PI: will u be playing this game or...?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

OMG PK is either scum or just really really bad at this game....
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #76) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

When PK posts, it really makes me want to....

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #77) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:21 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

VOTE: Titus
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:56 am

Post by Kthxbye »

I'm going to re-read some stuff from D1, but for sure in the mean time:

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Seriously, this game....

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

I should not have to ask the the "why" of posts 457 and 463....
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 431, d3x wrote:
In post 418, Kthxbye wrote:Meh, her reaction reads frustrated town to me more than AtE scum.
I'm not talking about the reaction to the Wagon, I'm talking about the reaction here... R's p, R's p, and T's p. This is specifically the reaction I was referring to in p.

Kthx- Do you get a TownRead from her in this interaction? The 3 linked posts should have all you need to get the groundwork done on what I'm not willing to fully discuss once she's flipped {either way}. There's your safety net in case I don't see Tomorrow.
This post needs to be looked into. I'm not sure what he was trying to get at here, but it might have something to do with why he died...
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 362, d3x wrote:I don't know why, but ICE's p314 leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Titus' reaction to the case on her is more compelling than the case itself, imo.

If piss flips Scum, I think we should start looking here for partners.
And it's referring to this part...I think.

Best I can think of is he wanted PK lynched and to look into ICE after?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:25 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 471, Rubicon wrote:By the way, what specifically led to the banging head GIF reaction?
Really, just xay and PK in general.

I guess I am willing to look elsewhere. You should know however, I never got PK anywhere close to getting lynched which bothers me to no end. I have a town read on the pusher of the counter wagon though so I dont know...

VOTE: aisa

What are your thoughts on d3x's posts? Yeah, he didnt have any info we didnt have, but what do u think he wasnt willing to discuss without a flip? Wondering if scum saw something i dont and killed him for it.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #84) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Kthxbye »

MOD: requesting prods on Thomith and Aisa and a force replace on PrivateI
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #85) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

I have come to the conclusion that if there isn't at LEAST one scum in PI, Xay, and PK....we lose this game.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:57 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Alright, due to so many people being lurking and/or just not around, so many people not willing to scum hunt or get any discussion going, so many noobs that I can't tell if they are scum or town noob, and d3x dying last night....I am having a hard time getting back into this game.

This is what I have at this point:

pisskop
- He's scum. Yesterday should be enough evidence of this for him to have been lynched already.
ICEninja
- Mainly due to d3x dying and his blatant sheep onto Titus while 'sharing concerns' about the PK wagon not going anywhere. I basically see PK's 'suspicion' of Ice as distancing.
Rubicon
- Mainly due to taking over KCDA.

Thomith
- If I'm wrong about any of the above, this is the next place I'd look. Check out that ISO.
Lucresia
- who knows...though leaning ever so slightly town
Aisa
- Lucky for her she was on PK yesterday. Could be scum not putting all their eggs in one basket though.

PrivateI
- ....probably town that doesn't care enough to play. I don't see someone replacing in, getting a scum role that isn't under suspicion, and then proceeding to do such a piss poor shit job of reading the game they replaced into.
Xayzeck
- If PK flips scum, I'm pretty sure Xay and PK aren't crafty enough to be scum partners to pull off the fake hammer from D1. Piss poor reads though and will probably make it to end game sadly.

Rhinox
- Hard town read even though he was the leader of the counter wagon to PK.
In post 498, Rhinox wrote:Kthx anything to say about my post at the top of the page (476)?
Multiple reasons really, one backfiring horribly. Basically it was a reaction test but as nobody is fucking posting, it's hard to gauge a reaction isn't it? The only thing that my vote on Aisa accomplished was to solidify my town read on you.

Look, I say fuck this and we run up and lynch PK in the next page or 2. This game needs a jump start and lynching scum today might just do the trick.

UNVOTE:

My VCA:
Piss
(3):
Titus
, Aisa,
d3x

Kthx
(1):
Rubicon

Titus
(7):
Rhinox
ICE
, Thom,
pisskop
, xay, Lucresia,
kthx
-- LYNCH

Not Voting (1): Private

...........Yeah.....pretty sure I just nailed it.....
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #87) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:29 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Xay: its like you arent even reading the game....
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 515, Rubicon wrote:I'll give this my attention in the morning
Oh the empty promises....
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 515, Rubicon wrote:I'll give this my attention in the morning
In post 516, Lucresia wrote:
Prod received. I'll be able to post later this afternoon or tonight
Seriously, how fucking hard is it to follow up on shit you post? Look, if you dont have time to play the fucking game, DONT SIGN THE FUCK UP!
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #90) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Kinda defeats the purpose of a reaction post if you tell everyone its a reaction post.

This whole page feels fake.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #91) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:50 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 542, Rubicon wrote:
In post 541, Xayzeck wrote:You voted him over his read on you, regardless of his protown play. It's super OMGUS too.
I don't stand for that kind of thing. I just don't.
Rub: What does this mean? What kind of thing don't you stand for?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #92) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Kthxbye »

If pk or his slot is alive at the end of today, i will not be pleased...
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:40 am

Post by Kthxbye »

We don't need one. We are lynching PK or his slot today.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #94) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Im sad that RC replaced into a scum slot tbh. Would have been an asset to town. Its also just going to be that much harder to lynch that slot because RC knows how to look town as scum.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #95) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Thinking on it though, I dont want Xay anywhere near end game either. If people dont see how PKs slot is scum, then I think I would be ok with getting Xay out sooner rather than later...

If Xay flips town, then lynching RC will be that much easier even if I am dead come morning...kinda impossible to not see how PKs slot is scum with a Xay town flip. Would be the most useful contribution from Xay so far this game as well.

On the off chance I AM wrong and Xay flipped scum, then it would be nice to have a town RC around...

Hmmmm.....

I think I just convinced myself to

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #96) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 590, Xayzeck wrote:If RC is good at looking town as scum, and he could very well be scum, why isn't he a bigger lynching priority?
Because you are a liability if youre town.

Lynching a town pk to find out youre scum would have been win win.

Lynching a town rc to find out youre scum is a lose win.

Lynching a town you to find out rc is scum is a win win.

Lynching a scum you to find out rc is town is a win win.

Seeing as pk isnt playing, the only win win available involves lynching you.

Then ICE is lynched next.

As for third scum, not sure if i think its rub anymore....we shall see. Cross that bridge when/if we come to it so to speak.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #97) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 589, ICEninja wrote::?

That post just COMPLETELY threw a wrench in to everything I was thinking. I was sure that Kthx was town if piss flipped scum, but now it could have been a hard bus all of day 1 because pisskop was a pisspoor scum buddy but now that he has RC as a scum buddy doesn't want to give him up just yet.

It could be possible that Rubicon is town after all. Which irks me because in the past couple pages I've been increasingly convinced of his guilt.
Im smarter than that as scum. RC is good and if we were scum together, id have full confidence he could save himself while i continued to bus.

Dont matter though as i have you as scum anyway and the above is you throwing out confusion. Makes it even more likely for me to have had pk and xay flipped.

I will say, the fake hammer and impossibility of getting pk lynched D1 is still a concern, but Xay needs to be nowhere near end game and scum arent going to kill him. Willing to sacrifice a town xay over a town rc.

I do feel confident one of those slots is scum so...yeah...
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #98) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:04 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

replacements come in....still takes forever for them to read 25 pages and post content
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #99) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:34 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 634, RedCoyote wrote:I have the unique position in knowing that pisskop is town, but you do not.
Slip or am I reading into things here? Leaning slip

With all the other shit PK did, I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt. But with all the other shit PK did PLUS this...? yeah....

UNVOTE:
VOTE: RC

Really wish you would have replaced town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #100) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Kthxbye »

His vote is Xay and correct me if I'm wrong, but its because he thinks Xay is scum.
If he is reading xay as scum, then Xay would in fact have the position of knowing RC is town.
A town who thinks someone is scum is not going to then post that scum isnt in the position to know that the town is town.
So either RC doesnt really think Xay is scum and is voting for other reasons or he slipped up in that post knowing Xay is town and not in the position to know RCs alignment.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #101) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:21 am

Post by Kthxbye »

bah...it's only because I'm town reading you Rhinox that I

UNVOTE:

I'm going to have to give this day a reread.

I'm still super paranoid of PK's slot for all the reasons previously discussed. Although not impossible, it's hard to believe that every wagon D1 was town. Titus has flipped, I'm town, so that leaves Xay and PK. Of the 2, PK's was nigh impossible to get anywhere near L-1 (4 max votes iirc). Xay almost got lynched very early, but I guess it's not impossible that he was lucky scum.

I do know, that if we lynch Xay today (not a bad option no matter the flip) and Xay flips town, RC better be the quickest lynch in MS history the next day.

If both Xay and RC are town, then this game is fucked for town anyway as we would have wagoned not a single scum D1.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #102) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

MOD: I'm going to be V/LA starting tomorrow through next Saturday (5-12 April).

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #103) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:01 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Alright, leaving the house now. Will try and phone post when able but no promises. If deadline get slotted for while I'm V/LA, my suggestion is Xay today as even with replacements, this game is slower that mud.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #104) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Im pretty much of the opinion that xay needs to swing in order to clear this game up and make solid associative tells.

Can we just make that happen ffs?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #105) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

If Xay flips town, you are going to insta lynch RC.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #106) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 666, evilpacman18 wrote:He forgot because he doesn't believe anything he says because he is scum
Probably. We shall see.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #107) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Back home. Expect content post late tonight. Anything to pay special attention to when I read what I missed? Questions that need answering or things you want me to post my thoughts on during catch up?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #108) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Ok, so I didn't miss much.

I am very wary of these claims. If both were true, that means town has/had a tracker, a doctor, AND a hider? Either the scum team is stacked with PR's or like was said before, the MOD is on crack.

"This setup features at least one Vanilla Townie, at least one
non-standard
Hider-
role, at least one
standard
protective role"

I think this is important and would like everyone to weigh in:

What is everyone's take on what "non-standard" and "xxxx-like" actually mean.

Do you think the "compulsive" modifier makes a hider non-standard? Does the modifier also make the Hider not a Hider but "hider-like"?

That said, I don't see any CC's to either claim. Rub, RC, Rhinox, N, and now myself have all posted and not CC'ed. I think the above is important for everyone to answer, but I'm not going to go and push a wagon on ICE as it very well could be the compulsive modifier that makes his claim fit the game specifics.

If Equinox and fitz both post without a CC, then it's safe to assume (for now) that both claims are legit and town....at least for today.

VOTE: RC
^looooooong time coming.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #109) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:57 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Hmmmm. Well, at least one of them is for sure scum. Going to look back later when not on phone.

UNVOTE:
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #110) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:07 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Hmmm. Well now its basically POE. Thought it was 1 protective role but it is AT LEAST 1, so its not what I originally thought. A tracker, a doc, a hider, and a commuter for town though is very unlikely imo. One is confirmed, one is in the game and not CCed, so....
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #111) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Alright, for shits and giggles, let's assume for this post that all claims are true.

ICE clears: (note: I don't see last nights not kill as going after ICE due to the suspicion of him throughout the game)
Equinox
N

RC claims and crumbed commuter which is a standard protection role. (note: the claim that PK used one shot to protect himself N1 makes zero sense as scum would never even considered killing him. Also, since the 2nd shot wasn't claimed used, last nights no kill does nothing to confirm or deny this claim)

Pacman claims doc and claims to have protected Equinox. (note: the no kill last night could easily mean scum targetted Equinox which is valid as Equinox was neither super town or super scummy.)

If all 3 claims are true and town, then that leaves:
Rubicon
Kthxbye
Rhinox
havingfitz

I'm not scum and I have a hard time believing the scum team is Rhinox, fitz, and Rub.

Now, even though it's likely one of the claims is false, today we should go with the assumption they are true and town. Scum must decide to leave Pacman alive or confirm his role by killing him. If they don't kill him and target someone else, it's possible they will go another night with a no kill.

As for ICE, we get info from him whether he dies or not. Scum have info now that he must hide behind a smaller pool of people. My suggestion is that RC does not commute tonight and ICE hides behind RC while pacman protects RC.

If ICE dies, then RC is scum. If pacman dies, we get confirmation of his role. The only down side is that Scum nk one of the 2 ICE'ed confirmed townies. Even if that happens, we get info on RC (by ICE living or dying). It's still possible after all this that pacman could be scum and in order to prove it, him and his scum buddies don't kill RC and claim the protect worked. If RC is the scum, then pacman protected scum but is still alive and we have confirmed on RC with ICE's death.

The only thing that could throw a ratchet in this is if RC is scum and protected by doc, ICE get's protected from being killed due to the doc being on RC.

MOD: if you can answer this, please do. In your game mechanics, hypothetically, if a hypothetical hider hides behind scum (which would kill the hider) and that scum is under a hypothetical doc protect, does the hypothetical hider get protected from the death caused by the hypothetical scum or does the rule of hider supersede the hypothetical doc protect?

VOTE: Fitz

What really throws a wrench into everything is that I have a hard time believing a scum slot was replaced not once, but twice. Sadly, that goes for not one but THREE fucking people in this game. One is claimed doc, one is ICE confirmed and the other is in a small pool of people that are scum.

I also have a hard time believing all 3 claims. Let's say all are actually true and of the 4 people it leaves, we lynch me today. That would mean after 3 mislynches, town now know EXACTLY who the scum team is? No way any MOD let's that even come close to happening.

We really have no way of figuring out which claim is false today though, so it's best to assume they are true until tomorrow.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #112) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:38 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

can I ask you all what is wrong with this:

"My suggestion is that RC does not commute tonight and ICE hides behind RC while pacman protects RC."

Where is the hole I'm obviously missing for so many of you to not even comment on this suggestion? Either someone other than those three dies in order to leave suspicion surrounding pacman (prob an ICE confirmed town) or they kill pacman and confirm his role and alignment while ICE either lives or dies confirming RC's alignment.

I'm not for lynching any of the 3 and although I see what you are saying about Rhinox, you even said it yourself that fitz is probs scum either way. I'm not ready to let go of my Rhinox town read.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #113) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:42 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

RC, I'd like you to answer first. Why did you not comment about the above suggestion when it would be easy to confirm you by doing it?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #114) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:03 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 832, Rhinox wrote:If RC is a scum commuter, he can commute (how can we stop him?) and we get a false innocent.
If scum have a strongman, then they can kill RC and ICE both.
If scum have a RB, they can block EPM and get 2 kills.
If EPM is lying, they can get 2 kills.
If [some other scum role we haven't thought of has ways of screwing with results]...
We could play the what-if game all day long.

-
If
RC is scum and commuter and commutes, ICE still dies ("nothing can prevent that") so we don't get a false innocent, we get a confirmed innocent or guilty based on ICE's death or life.
-
If
scum have a strongman, how was there a no kill last night? (don't even say that scum didn't/don't use their strongman for NK's) Maaaaybe
if
it was X-shot strongman...
-
If
scum have an RB and get 2 kills (Why do I feel like this is a setup), then we no longer need to worry about RC's alignment.
-
If
EPM is lying, see above.
-etc, etc, etc. We could play the what-if-game all day long.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #115) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:22 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 805, Bicephalous Bob wrote:Most notably, if the Hider
tries
to hide behind a player who is not Town-aligned, the Hider will passively die and nothing can prevent it.
Says nothing about being successful.

Thus if ICE
attempts
to hide behind RC and RC is a scum commuter and commutes, ICE still dies.

If RC is town, then scum can't target ICE with a NK.

If RC is scum, it doesn't matter what scum do (even RB?), ICE dies.

MOD: Please correct me if I'm wrong on the rules of hider as shown in the wiki. Specially with a hypothetical Role blocker role. The way I read 'tries' and 'nothing can prevent it' says no matter what other abilities are submitted, if a hider tries to hide behind scum, they passively die.

If both RC and ICE die and flip town, pacman is probably scum with Rhinox. That whole what if scenario setting up 'what if scum have and RB' thing looks very suspicious to me.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #116) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Kthxbye »

VT
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #117) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:13 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Im wary of the fitz wagon now. He flaked AND it appears to have scums support.

UNVOTE:

On phone, more later.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #118) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Kthxbye »

I don't have a whole lot of time Sun through Thurs. But, this is where I'm at with this.

The fitz wagon was far too easy. He was not posting and I don't remember even a hint of argument against it. Not saying idk is town, but the wagon just starting giving me an odd feeling, thus the unvote.

RedCoyote
Rubicon
Rhinox
evilpacman18
idk

Within ^this pool is probably 3 scum assuming normal numbers.

RC (3):
Titus
, EPM,
d3x

Kthx
(1): Rub
Titus
(7): Rhinox,
ICE
Eq
, RC,
xay
N
kthx
-- LYNCH

not voting: idk

Xay
(6): RC,
kthxbye
, evilpacman18,
ICEninja
Equinox
, Rubicon -- LYNCH
pacman (2):
Xayzeck
N

Not voting (2): idk, Rhinox

D1's lynch most likely had 1 scum on it. That mean's RC or Rhinox (maybe both?) are scum.

I'm surprisingly leaning town on RC right now due to how he handled the EPM claim. This also makes sense as I don't see RC's D1 wagon being completely town at the end of the day? I dunno, that VCA is just weird without a scum flip.

D2's lynch at at least 1 scum on it. maybe 2. That's EPM and/or Rub.

Honestly, I'm calling it right now. Scum team is:

EPM
Rub
Rhinox/RC/idk

Willing to lynch in that order

VOTE: EPM
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #119) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:41 am

Post by Kthxbye »

UNVOTE:

Fine. Wish granted. Let's see this work.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #120) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

idk (2): ICEninja, Rhinox
evil (4): idk, Rubicon, RedCoyote, N

know what? fuck it. let's flip.

VOTE: evil
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #121) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

sigh...figures.

Well, if you aren't angry scum trolling in twilight we have:

idk (2):
ICEninja
, Rhinox
evil
(4): idk, Rubicon, RedCoyote,
N
kthxbye

Not voting:
Equinox
evilpacman18

Which means scum team is:

idk
Rub
RC or Rhinox

Also, a town flip means it's 5 town to 3 scum and if ICE gets unlucky, it's gg...
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #122) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:54 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

meh, I was pretty much over this game D2 anyway. 13 fucking replacements will usually end in a scum win.

Oh, and did I mention that if you're town and not trolling me right now, that means IDK is most certainly scum and his slot replaced FOUR FUCKING TIMES? That's ridiculous. Side note, unless ICE fooled us and fooled us good, every single scum slot replaced at least once.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if RC's slot was scum and PK replaced out to throw the scent off his trail. If that is the case, then FUCK PK and I will never play with him again. Scum replacing out just because they get caught and can't talk their way out is a shitty shitty tactic.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #123) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Kthxbye »

The life came but all readds were entirely screwed with so many replacements.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #124) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Kthxbye »

I know what ICE is thinking...scum prob figured it out too.

According to how i read hider, if RC is town and commutes with you hiding behind him, youre both safe from scum if they dont have a strongman. If they do, we are fucked. If RC is scum, we are fucked. But its really our only chance so go for it ICE. If evil is troling, then still go for it. RC knows he needs to commute tonight if he is town so....
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #125) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:55 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 952, Rubicon wrote:I am town.
Lol, no you arent.

Basically, this game is only winnable is we lynch RC, idk, and Rub AND IF ice can hide behind who scum doesnt kill.

I hold low hope.

There is no reason to drag this out.

VOTE: idk
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #126) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

I should have stuck to my guns on pk. Im pretty sure he dipped out because he was caught scum and i think thats a deplorable way to play as scum. He has been added to my black list.

Well played ICE. You and youvalone won this game for your team. I nevver even thought twice that you might be a scum hider. Sigh...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”