Mini 1556: Greetings Without Spain (GAME OVER FAREWELL)

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Wouldn't the "hammer" have given good info had he flipped town?
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 50, Kthxbye wrote:Wouldn't the "hammer" have given good info had he flipped town?
Yeah, but letting the day play out and not ending it page 2 so that we'd have better reads on the rest of the playe list would good too, no?
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by Lucresia »

I've done a few read-throughs of the thread and here are some observations I have as well as some responses to some of the posts.
kcdaspot in post 29 wrote:eh.. i dot want this wagon to move to fast... espescially with so few people having posted... but eh L-3 seems safe enough... gonna hop off if a tries to go off thoo.
This post doesn't feel right and I am smelling another motive. Your words sound like you want to be in a "safe" spot on a bandwagon, then jump off at the right moment to avoid suspicion. This SCREAMS scum to me. You are already planning on jumping off the bandwagon when it gets high already, is that because you know pisskop's alignment to actually be town? Hmm.
ika in post 34 wrote:kcd is most likely town atm btw
Care to explain further?
Aisa in post 35 wrote: VOTE: Aisa
Comment.
Ummm..what?
kcda in post 44 wrote:oh...

oh hooooooo

you

are so dying before this game is over.
Is this a threat or something?
kthxbye in post 50 wrote: Wouldn't the "hammer" have given good info had he flipped town?
It would have...but only if we had more time already passed on day 1. We need to gather as much information as we can before the night hits.

Okay some more thoughts:
1. Kthxbye - His posts indicate actual scum hunting and helping us gather vital information on day 1. High probability of town.
2. pisskop - Explaining an rvs vote does seem scummy to me. Also, I don't like his explanation about just being "derpy". It doesn't suddenly give you credibility.
3. kcda - Most of your posts are making my brain hurt trying to read them. The few that made any sense seemed scummy (see above.)
4. Xay - As someone who also keeps up on the thread via her phone when I can throughout the day, I know how it is to come back home and find that a bandwagon blew up from scum and a townie is dead. I can understand retracting the vote if you thought we were 5 to lynch, for this reason.

Vote: kcdaspot
FOS: Aisa, pisskop, & ika
[b]"and All anybody knows is you're not like them..."[/b]

- Elliott Smith
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Thank you Luc for joining the game with a non-tarded post.

I like where you're head is at for the most part. I did however notice you completely left d3x out of the post. Why is that? What's your read on him atm. I know it's a bit to ask page 3, but give it a go plox.

As for the vote on Kcd. I understand where it's coming from but what are your thoughts on him poss being VI over scum?
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:08 pm

Post by d3x »

Thoughts

piss's page 1 feels really forced. Scummy? Sure. Scum? Maybe.
In post 27, Kthxbye wrote:Opposite ways of going about re-RVS. Opposite ways of going about it could lead to opposite thought processes. Opposite thought processes could lead to opposite alignments. Opposite alignments leads to him being scum.
This feels a bit ike a stretch, but not out of the realm of possibility for your Town game.
In post 35, Aisa wrote:VOTE: Aisa
Comment.
Do you often SelfVote? If not, why here? Do you not see merit in the conversation that is taking place? If you agree with kcd that piss is Scum, where's your Vote on him?
In post 40, pisskop wrote:I think ts just overaggression.

Apparently they haven't read my meta. Im rather derpy, yea
So you're TownReading everyone pointing at you? Why do you have nothing to bring to the discussion?
In post 43, Kthxbye wrote:Aisa: This makes my brain hurt and needs to be explained ASAP.
You selfVote all the time. Why does this make your brain hurt?
In post 43, Kthxbye wrote:d3x: What are your thoughts so far? Need you to get some more posts in so I know if you're town or scum.
Umm... what? What does this give you? Do you not think that I'm going to post more? It had been ~12hrs since the board opened and I'd posted 5 times. What more do you want? This feels like needless posturing, but again... I feel this is not outside of Kthx's Town game. Annoying as balls, but not scummy.
In post 45, Xayzeck wrote:It's up to you to decide if it's alignment indicative for this game.
Why would you even include something like this?
In post 49, Xayzeck wrote:
piss's
probtown for pushing the game forward, but his posts feel really derpy to me. That's just a feeling though.
How exactly is piss 'pushing the game forward'? As far as I can tell, he's catching flak and vaguely answering questions half asked to him. What would you say was his greatest contribution towards the game moving forward?

Summation

Vote:piss

Kthx- Get back here. I don't think we should be done with this Wagon just yet.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:29 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

I was not talking about piss in 49. Don't put words into my mouth.

VOTE: d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by d3x »

I'm not putting words into your mouth. It's unclear you're talking about kcd as the context suggests piss...
In post 49, Xayzeck wrote:I joined the game to play with pkop, and if he got lynched that'd suck. He's probtown for pushing the game forward, but his posts feel really derpy to me. That's just a feeling though.
Before this you're talking about kcd, but then you switch to piss.

GTKAS - d3x
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:31 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

Well I was talking about kcd. You're still not quoting the whole sentence btw.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:55 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

@d3x: First, I self vote when my wagon is high and I want to make VCA easier for the town later on. Second, my call for you to post is all a part of me getting a read on you, which is important. Third, fine, though I'm not happy with the hop off the wagon by Xay, it will be telling after a flip. Plus, his explanation could be coming from town.

VOTE: PK

Xay: I had to read it more than once to see that you were talking about Kcd as well. Another question comes to mind though. I'm rl friends with d3x and we joined this game 'together' as well. That said, I have no problem lynching his punk ass D1 if I thought he pulled scum. Why do you care about lynching your bro if he's scum...unless you're scum with him of course....
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:09 pm

Post by d3x »

You are correct. I quoted the portion where you were specifically talking about piss. Since there is a transition 1/2way through the sentence/post, the last half sounds like you've swapped and are solely talking about piss and that's all that matters to this discussion. I now know you were talking about kcd the whole time and just poorly used pronouns, but that doesn't change the point.

GTKAS - d3x
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:19 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 59, d3x wrote:You are correct. I quoted the portion where you were specifically talking about piss. Since there is a transition 1/2way through the sentence/post, the last half sounds like you've swapped and are solely talking about piss and that's all that matters to this discussion. I now know you were talking about kcd the whole time and just poorly used pronouns, but that doesn't change the point.
kcd was poking and questioning a lot of stuff. The feeling I get from his posts is that he's kinda whacking away and feels like he's not really taking the game super seriously, but he has spurred activity with his posts. That's what I meant when I said he was pushing the game. I don't see any scum motivation from his actions so far, so he's probtown for now.
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: I don't know why you're linking me to pictures of babies on Facebook

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:54 am

Post by Bicephalous Bob »

Lord (1): Konowa
Piss (4): ika, Kcda, d3x, Kthx
Xay (1): Piss
ICE (1): Lord
Aisa (1): Aisa
Kcda (1): Luca
d3x (1): Xay

Not Voting (3): TrevorP, ICEninja

12 alive, 7 to lynch
Last edited by Bicephalous Bob on Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:00 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

In post 47, Kthxbye wrote:Please scum, PLEASE NK this guy early.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:01 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

In post 52, Lucresia wrote:Is this a threat or something?
Yes it is. I'm lynching him before the game is over.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:03 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

In post 61, Bicephalous Bob wrote:TrevorP, ICEninja, Konowa
peeps we need to hear from before the day is over BTW.

i am not allowing ANY LYNCH before everyone posts.

i've been there bro... not fun
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:13 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

also. i called d3x scum to see if the pot boiled. luckily it didnt need that in the first place.

d3x isnt scum wtflol
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:48 am

Post by Kthxbye »

...Too hard to tell VI from scum.....
In post 60, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 59, d3x wrote:You are correct. I quoted the portion where you were specifically talking about piss. Since there is a transition 1/2way through the sentence/post, the last half sounds like you've swapped and are solely talking about piss and that's all that matters to this discussion. I now know you were talking about kcd the whole time and just poorly used pronouns, but that doesn't change the point.
kcd was poking and questioning a lot of stuff. The feeling I get from his posts is that he's kinda whacking away and feels like he's not really taking the game super seriously, but he has spurred activity with his posts. That's what I meant when I said he was pushing the game. I don't see any scum motivation from his actions so far, so he's probtown for now.
Xay: please list the posts in which you think Kcd was "poking and questioning a lot of stuff". Hell, the only reason he's spurring any activity is because his posting is too scummy to actually be scum and I feel the need to call him out on it. But, again, before I lump you into the VI club with him, I'd like to see where you think he is pushing the game.
In post 63, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 52, Lucresia wrote:Is this a threat or something?
Yes it is. I'm lynching him before the game is over.
Why? You haven't explained why you think I'm scum or given a case on ANYONE at this point. You just go around blessing people as town or scum or trying some tarded gambit and backing out when called on it. Example of this below.
In post 64, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 61, Bicephalous Bob wrote:TrevorP, ICEninja, Konowa
peeps we need to hear from before the day is over BTW.

i am not allowing ANY LYNCH before everyone posts.

i've been there bro... not fun
but....but...but.....this game is too easy and you've already caught all 3 scum....why wouldn't you want to quick lynch all 3? Hell, you've already promised you were gonna kill me this game (which oddly changed to get me lynched when called out on it).
In post 65, Kcdaspot wrote:also. i called d3x scum to see if the pot boiled. luckily it didnt need that in the first place.

d3x isnt scum wtflol
orly?! d3x isn't scum? How do you know this exactly?

Kcd:
CASES CASES CASES. QUIT TALKING OUT YOUR ASS.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:58 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 27, Kthxbye wrote:Look at it this way, I didn't RVS you first again this go around and didn't feel a need to address it when I didn't do it. Opposite ways of going about re-RVS. Opposite ways of going about it could lead to opposite thought processes. Opposite thought processes could lead to opposite alignments. Opposite alignments leads to him being scum.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:59 am

Post by pisskop »

^^
In post 28, Kcdaspot wrote: nice overanalyzing. IGMEOY
^^

My overall reaction to the above quote. Translated to me sounds like Wifom.

---

Okay, so I recognize that explaining a prior vote in RVS is unusual. I was trying to make a nod to ika while poking a Xay. As you can see, we're like superbffs.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:06 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 54, d3x wrote:So you're TownReading everyone pointing at you? Why do you have nothing to bring to the discussion?
As far as reads, I don't think I have much to go off. :/
Comment.
This would be the most standout thing around. A self-vote in the grey area between RVS and early game. I would say that rather then expecting us to comment upon her, she is say 'comment' as in 'here is a comment'.

If I had to pick out a scum from everyone who commented upon my interactions I would pick Xay; for his defense for me. Scum Xay could be pretending to avoid a quickhammer as a way to gain towncredit early.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:46 am

Post by d3x »

@X p60- Why are you continuing this conversation? I don't care about this stance in regards to kcd. I was interested in this stance regarding piss, and you've cleared it up. Do you think that my clipping of your statement for the sake of the discussion is/was scummy?

@Kthx- Your normal early game obvTown play and kcd's play thus far haven't been too far apart from each other. You tend to jump around and poke fun all in the name of getting activity spurred. It's funny to see you react so strongly to what I have come to view as your usual play.
In post 69, pisskop wrote:As far as reads, I don't think I have much to go off.
You don't see anything that's been said in the last 3 pages as alignment indicative or even leaning? What do you normally do to gain reads? Do you feel like you've been contributing/accomplishing that here? Have you fully read the thread?
If I had to pick out a scum from everyone who commented upon my interactions I would pick Xay; for his defense for me.
So your RVS is now a legit Vote? Earlier you've described your play as 'derpy', is it always this passive?

@X- Do you feel that this is Townpiss? Why/why not? Is he a 'stand on the sidelines' kind of player? Does he ever ScumHunt as Town? As Scum?

GTKAS - d3x
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:52 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

In post 66, Kthxbye wrote:but....but...but.....this game is too easy and you've already caught all 3 scum....why wouldn't you want to quick lynch all 3? Hell, you've already promised you were gonna kill me this game (which oddly changed to get me lynched when called out on it).
I can be wrong.

and i actually want to hear from ICE first before going truly bat shit (thats right: this isnt even my final form.)

having a crazed focus yet an open mind is how i do shit.

BEE TEE DUBS, yes you are gonna be lynched too, D2 count on it.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:53 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

also: a case? on page 3?

AHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:55 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 54, d3x wrote:
Comment.
Do you often SelfVote? If not, why here? Do you not see merit in the conversation that is taking place? If you agree with kcd that piss is Scum, where's your Vote on him?
Well, the number of games I played is too low to be statistically significant.
But no, I never selfvoted before. I didn't want to put PK at L-2 that early, and with a quick look I didn't find anything else scummy. A vote on anyone else would have been almost completely random, so I chose myself. Ideally, I would have gotten a reaction or two out of that. "Comment" as in "Discuss". Sorry, I couldn't come up with a less ambiguous word.
In post 44, Kcdaspot wrote:
Yet with all that (which I could spend pages picking apart and explaining how it could be from scum, is contradictory, etc), Kcd looks more VT than scum to me atm.
oh...

oh hooooooo

you

are so dying before this game is over.
Care to explain why?
In post 46, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 45, Xayzeck wrote:Also, pkop and I will probably buddy quite a bit this game, because we chose to join together. It's up to you to decide if it's alignment indicative for this game.
OH THE COACHING

LOOK

MY GOD THIS IS SO EASY ITS SILLY.
Don't you think something like this may be relative?
In post 34, ika wrote:kcd is most likely town atm btw
What was the purpose of this? It seems pointless filler to me. Your other posts aren't that exceptional either.
In post 69, pisskop wrote:
Comment.
This would be the most standout thing around. A self-vote in the grey area between RVS and early game. I would say that rather then expecting us to comment upon her, she is say 'comment' as in 'here is a comment'.

If I had to pick out a scum from everyone who commented upon my interactions I would pick Xay; for his defense for me. Scum Xay could be pretending to avoid a quickhammer as a way to gain towncredit early.
In what way did my post stand out to you? Do you think it is scummy?
"X did Y to gain towncred" is applicable to a lot things.
Is this outside of Xay's normal town meta?

VOTE: Ika
Fos: Pisskop

For now.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:04 am

Post by d3x »

@Aisa- Why woudn't you want piss at L-2 that early? I can understand L-1, but 2 derpVotes is a lot more rare than 1 derpHammer. What are your thoughts on X? Specifically this part...
In post 45, Xayzeck wrote:Also, pkop and I will probably buddy quite a bit this game, because we chose to join together. It's up to you to decide if it's alignment indicative for this game.
Why do you think he felt it nesseccary to put the part regarding alignment?

GTKAS - d3x

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”