notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by notSakura »

In post 34, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:I doubt this game will be any fun at all.

Daykill: iamsteve

Vote: Empking
Are you srs? what do we gain from the flip from a person with a wooping ammount of 2 posts.
Are you gonna provide any more content or all you're going to do is complain about the game being fun and vote emp?

Also HAI RB!
Also HAI BORK!

PEd lol XPost.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by notSakura »

EBWODP: *about the game being not fun
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:15 am

Post by notSakura »

Man, I'd love lynching evil Remilia.

YOU GUYS WONT GET PAST ME

I intend to vote them until they prove their worth

If their worth isn't proven by page 15 they must swing
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:32 am

Post by notSakura »

In post 70, InsidiousLemons wrote:What is this? Why are you keeping your vote on Remilia when there are clearly more evidence-based wagons?
What wagons are more "evidence-based"?
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:41 am

Post by notSakura »

Wait, you say that iamsteve is slightly scummy but you agreed that he wasn't doing scum-oriented reactions to being killed, and on top of that your vote is still on CD, why is that?
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:43 am

Post by notSakura »

Why is imasteve slightly scummy?

SV is always lurkaderpy and scummy (
vigthispls
)

I'm voting them because they have to make themselves obvious town to me because if they're scum they won't and if they're town that means putting this game together will be e z. I always aim to sort the people I'm familiar with and love to work with first (in this game it's p much just them)

pedit

HI SAKURA
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:55 am

Post by notSakura »

In post 75, InsidiousLemons wrote:Steve is scummy because of his eagerness to get into serious voting without any evidence, and trying to accumulate votes for no reason. Also, my vote is not on CD. It's on Viewpoint.
Ah I missed it when i went through your ISO coz it's all the way to the right in one of your posts, anyway why are you voting someone that according to you "is wasting discussion time" over your "slightly scummy", and why is eagerness scummy?
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by notSakura »

In post 108, Tanzklaue wrote:remilia bleeding town

Explain this, I've gotten nothing I'm really looking for out of those two.

I'm getting townvibes off of CD's posting.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:46 am

Post by notSakura »

And here I thought ns would take care of most of the in-thread stuff like most of my hydras but that doesn't seem to be the case, FTL's def town off the metal sonic posting, And I have a feeling CD is being odd.
ns doesn't really wanna explain to me why he's voting Remi as i'm townreading bork, he even told me to not remove that vote no matter what until GiF does some magical sort of thing, which leaves me in quite a dilemma...
I'm getting a townread off Tanz unlike most of you, he comes from the same site i do, speaking of which:

@Tanz: You can use post tags to link to a specific post in a thread like this

Code: Select all

[post]123[/post]

Which becomes:

SV is looking more and more scummy to me, because he seems to not want to cooperate with the Town at all.

@Tanz: Why is the RB wagon uninteresting and RVS-ish?
@IL: Why is SV confusing rather than scummy? isn't scum's job to confuse people to begin wtih?
@borkinfreezer: I really wanna hear from GiF wrt the Tanz scumread.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by notSakura »

In post 185, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
In post 167, notSakura wrote:@borkinfreezer: I really wanna hear from GiF wrt the Tanz scumread.
Because tanz being lazy is unacceptable (My tanz read changed since 163 though)
Oh i see, and do you have any idea what is it that ns wants you to do/say or whatever he wants from you? Because he doesn't want to let me know =/
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:16 am

Post by notSakura »

Well SV is still lurking, doing nothing, not providing any info, and ns is sick and let me take the handle for now
Unvote
Vote: SV

I think i rather pressure here, this guy has done literally nothing to progress the game and all he does is call for lynch and lurk.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:20 am

Post by notSakura »

Also Tanz can go back to the null pile now that i've seen his first scum game, due to paranoia added to the fact that I haven't seen him do much this game yet. Being on MS is understandable cause of feeling nervous, but not a reason to not do anything to move the game forward.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:53 am

Post by notSakura »

In post 201, Tanzklaue wrote:@notSakura: i don't think multipressuring works like that, especially if one wagon is almost L-1. why put your vote on SV relatively uselessly?
Because 1) I think SV is scummier than CD, and 2) Why did you make it more useless by moving your vote away onto CD?
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:00 am

Post by notSakura »

You'd had many chances to pressure CD, why do it now that I vote SV and then call out my vote being useless?
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:07 am

Post by notSakura »

Well tho i do like that you're thinking like that, I don't like the way your votes moved just at the time I voted SV, on a plus side tho, this gives us incredible info on the case of an SV scumflip which would implicate Tanz as more than likely scum and CD as more than likely town.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:55 am

Post by notSakura »

Patented wall-o-ns-catchup incoming
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:20 am

Post by notSakura »

Spoiler: lolwalls
In post 118, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Who do I have to sleep with to get a lynch around here??
A+ contribution

would lynch you again
In post 120, pieguyn wrote:
thenewearth replaces dwsnsl5 effective immediately.
Hi TNE!

Spoiler: mmm
In post 127, iamsteve wrote:If you say "terrible shot" you might say that because you know it is a terrible shot, because you know my alignment. That would be a scumslip, right?
In post 128, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 127, iamsteve wrote:If you say "terrible shot" you might say that because you know it is a terrible shot, because you know my alignment. That would be a scumslip, right?
But if I were scum, you being town would be a good shot for me?
In post 129, Raging Bull wrote:But as mafia, would you still say good shot or terrible shot?
In post 130, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 129, Raging Bull wrote:But as mafia, would you still say good shot or terrible shot?
I'd ignore it tbh.

In post 131, Number_0ne wrote:Well, I'm not liking SV's attitude very much. No content in his posts and a stance that blocks conversation. (Oh, the hypocrisy.)

SV, why are you more focused on getting a lynch compared to finding scum?
I liked this post. Town more likely to admit their hypocrisy than scum, yada yada

MY CATCHUPS ARE BETTER THAN YOURS
In post 141, undo wrote:
In post 128, Cheery Dog wrote: But if I were scum, you being town would be a good shot for me?
In post 130, Cheery Dog wrote:
I'd ignore it tbh.
In post 135, Cheery Dog wrote: That is indeed what I said, congratulations on being able to read. I believe the same would happen to any dayvig attempt real or fake. (can't know for sure until I roll scum in a game where someone does it of course)
Cheery Dog, you talk too much about what you would do if you were scum, which is a classic scumtell. Especially that last sentence of yours is the worst thing you could say: "can't know until I roll scum in another game ['cause obviously I'm town in this one], of course".

Vote: Cheery Dog
Um. Ew. Talking about what you'd do as scum isn't a scumtell. I talk about what I do as scum all the time as town.
In post 143, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
In post 116, notSakura wrote:Explain this, I've gotten nothing I'm really looking for out of those two.
Hey, you.

I dunno which head I'm dealing with here, but you guys claimed to want to interact with us and I IMMEDIATELY reached out to you and you guys have done absolutely fucking nothing with that. I'm patient, but I have no idea what you think you're expecting from our slot but the fact that you don't actually seem to be trying to read us while supposedly scrutinizing is really bizarre to me.
TNE wrote:So I

VOTE: Lemon

Desu
I like your point about post #63 but I was townreading him. I need to reread that slot.
CD wrote:Being indifferent is different to ignoring.
But as you can see my reaction I had here has gained me a wagon, therefore not in scum's interest.
God I hate this point. "This thing I did had negative consequences for me; there's no way I'd do it as scum"
If scum always knew how their posts would be interpreted as they made them, they'd pretty much never be caught by day play.

-b
I'm waiting for GIF because I think I can read him slightly better than I can read you.
In post 148, pieguyn wrote:
Faster Than Light was prodded.
Must be one fast prod
In post 151, Raging Bull wrote:Actually why is hypothetical "If I am scum" a scum tell?
You

I like you

You're going places
In post 152, Tanzklaue wrote:
In post 116, notSakura wrote:
In post 108, Tanzklaue wrote:remilia bleeding town

Explain this, I've gotten nothing I'm really looking for out of those two.

I'm getting townvibes off of CD's posting.
gut. also high activity compared to everyone else, and almost no fluff.

why do you get townvibes from CD?
This helps me so much you have no idea

I can't remember why I was townreading him before. I'll go back and check, but I did like the "if I was scum I would do x y z" bit
In post 153, Faster Than Light wrote:i am sonic and i am faster than anyone else.

note: gif and varsoon happen to be inactive heads in the hydra

note2: i only notice cause these people are important to me <3

bork strong

and bork obvtown
Why is bork obvtown

Why am I not
In post 159, Faster Than Light wrote:Talked to Metal Sonic and he's hard-reading Lemons as town, so to better represent that:
UNVOTE: Lemons
I still want you to explain and justify why you got on both the wagons when you did, Lemons. Now, you should do it 'cus I wanna know rather than for the pressure of the vote, I guess.

However, I will switch focus to a player both heads find as scummy:
VOTE: Tanzklau.
Can you justify your town-read on Rem with more than just 'Gut'?
If it is just Gut, can you show us the posts that make you have that gut town-read/reaction?
If only Rem and the Fake Vig are your points of interest, how do you feel about the Raging Bull wagon and Cheery wagon?
In earlier posts you define a clear (straight-town) rationale for voting SV as well as saying you know what you're doing; In later posts you say you're anxious/nervous. Can you elaborate on why you're still on that wagon and why you made the change in self-presentation?
I like to apply people's own rules to themselves. You're town-reading Rem for high post content with little fluff. If that's what you identify as town, why isn't your post count/content high? Also, about every other post from you is a little fluffy (RVS vote, Grammar EBWOP, New/Nervous repetition). Can you justify your own play?
I'd like some reads and comments from you on anything that isn't Rem and the Fake Vig, please. Can you tell me what you feel about other players/wagons/anything?
I like this post. Namely some of the questions.
In post 163, Tanzklaue wrote:I will probably not be able to answer all questions to full satisfaction, but i will try.

basically any post from bork (29, =21468]37 and 77 especially) just give me the warm feeling of a townie. i don't see any scumintentions in asking those questions. if gif had asked them i would be more vary because gif is a cheeky crafty bastard, but bork gives me more of a serious, less crazy feel (could be wrong, dunno, never played with him).

the RB wagon is thoroughly uninteresting and i think partially still just kinda RVS-ish, but now that you mentioned the CD wagon: it is interesting how IL and remilia jump on him at approximately the same time. though i have null-scum feelings on CD for posts like 19 (asking others for opinions while not giving your own, especially early game this is kinda eh) and also for keeping the discussion around iamsteve instead of letting it move on (though that's partially other peoples fault too). also him saying that t/s lists are dumb because not alignmentindicative is pretty bad.
but back to the wagon, i already said i townread remilia, and IL is also strongly townleaning. i don't think scum would ask this many questions and be this active if the game goes on in slug pace. scum would rather do what i (and most others, to my defense) did: wait for something more interesting.
I said that i am nervous because this site basically has the reputation of being THE mafia site on the internet. imagine playing for your local team in a sports and suddenly you get thrown into the top level of competition. you would be nervous too wouldn't you?
i am a fluffy person, especially when not much happens. it helps me to keep my interest in the game. also this game has way more inactive and uninvested players than me (for example SV), and i think for the overall activitycurve, my activity level is on the lower level of okay.

other reads? I got a townread on TNE for his entry (133), and i get slight scumvibes from notsakura for expecting some kind of magical "I am town" sign from remilia/gif. if i learned something in my games with gif off site, then that you can't read him based on some magical words. empking and Number_0ne hit my pings for general inactivity and unproductivity.

rest that wasn't mentioned in any of the paragraphs above is null.
Okay this post wasn't terrible. I kinda like some of what he's saying even if I did get kinda lost in the mix.
In post 170, pieguyn wrote:
Empking has been prodded.
Shocker
In post 171, Empking wrote:Game seems to be going well.
A+ contribution
In post 180, Number_0ne wrote:UNVOTE:

First of all, I'd like to mention my stance on the CheeryDog wagon. I'm not convinced that he's scum. While his stance has quickly become anti-town, I don't see how its any more deserving of a lynch than others with similar behaviors, like SV, Empking, or myself. I don't find him to be scum. However, lynching him might be better since it may point us in the right direction for finding scum, should he flip town, and of no loss if he's scum.
This is town

If I see anyone vote this

I mean anyone

They are dead in 5> pages

That is all
In post 182, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
In post 180, Number_0ne wrote:UNVOTE:

First of all, I'd like to mention my stance on the CheeryDog wagon. I'm not convinced that he's scum. While his stance has quickly become anti-town, I don't see how its any more deserving of a lynch than others with similar behaviors, like SV, Empking, or myself. I don't find him to be scum. However, lynching him might be better since it may point us in the right direction for finding scum, should he flip town, and of no loss if he's scum.
Stances are good! I like this post: I think he recognizes that I am (partly) basing my read on emotional responses and reactions to pressure.
But really that's largely in part due to the fact that this game is pretty stagnant.

Still, the other part is that I don't really like the manner in which he has attacked Lemons or defended Steve, regardless of the alignments of those two slots.

I'm willing to entertain any other reads you have.

-b
Okay you
might
be town :P

I agree regarding this whole post.
In post 184, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
In post 42, notSakura wrote:I intend to vote you until you say the magic words btw

It's a wooooooord
LOVE
10/10
In post 187, Remilia Scarlet wrote:He wants me to say the T-word. I'm not gonna say it to him because screw him.
I'll call you town, though.
CALL ME TOWN
In post 194, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
In post 186, notSakura wrote:Because he doesn't want to let me know =/
I kinda (a little) think you guys are town for this but tell NS that he's kind of being an antitown cockbag.
Now is the time to do something useful with your vote because it's in a shit spot right now.

-b
AM NOT
Okay yeah I was

Townbloc of us/you/NO go?
In post 196, notSakura wrote:Well SV is still lurking, doing nothing, not providing any info, and ns is sick and let me take the handle for now
Unvote
Vote: SV

I think i rather pressure here, this guy has done literally nothing to progress the game and all he does is call for lynch and lurk.
lol I like this vote. Empking is another great vote
In post 212, Tanzklaue wrote:honestly if SV and i would be scum i would be really mad about him and policy bus him.
+1

Why isn't this guy a townread again
In post 214, Raging Bull wrote:The CD wagon seems to me an opportunity for scum to go on him. His answers do seem scummy however, by ignoring a day 2 vig shot since SV hasn't done anything. Currently I am not comfortable voting for him, but will vote CD if people need more votes on him.

Also judging from CD wagon, I have

town
Empking - Voted early on before everyone else started voting CD. Although a small part of me thinks he may be scum because of his reaction to the shot. But im more confident in him being town than scum currently.
Remilia Scarlet - I liked his 78th post (lazy to use tags) which felt really town to me.
InsidiousLemons - Active in questioning and scum hunting.

FTL I'm unsure of mainly because I don't know hydras. gg

undo I don't think "If I am scum I do ... " as a scum tell, thus I'm slightly suspicious of undo for his vote on CD

I'm still comfortable for iamsteve. I think he did make a good post in 127. I just thought t was rather funny how he had reasonable suspicion on CD but then not votes him. Not only that, but while steve mention he did not vote him, CD did not even reply to him with "if I roll scum" but to IL instead.
Hi there

I have issues with this post

I don't really get where you stand on the CD wagon

Nor do I get the VCA without flips
In post 215, Cheery Dog wrote:snip.
HOLY SHIT THE TOWNFLAIL

WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING WITH YOUR LIVES

OBVTOWN
hi

TOWN
Rem (but I'm going to be paranoid of this slot forever so expect some bisquick)
Number
CD

Maybe town
FTL
Tanz

Woop
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:21 am

Post by notSakura »

fuck I borked my tags
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:32 am

Post by notSakura »

Hi

Let's make the CD wagon disappear because I have like noone on it in my townbloc and CD is soooooooooo

scum designated ML anybody?
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:50 am

Post by notSakura »

In post 215, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 193, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
In post 192, Cheery Dog wrote:This is the vaguest shit ever. I could be completely right and you're still go after me on playstyle?
Do you really want to boil down everything I've said about you to 'objections to your playstyle?' Does that really sound like what I'm saying?
You're attacking me on the basis you didn't like my attack. I responded in that way because of your comment about regardless about their alignments. It possibly means you're just wanting me around as lynchbait.

This is OMGUS which is actually a null-tell but I find it more commonly to be a towntell.

You hadn't even made comment on Lemons before now.

Do you really think scum-him pays this much attention to who one person
mentions

Actually
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Remilia Scarlet

This vote is just so out there. Do you think anyone else in this game would sheep it? No. It's either 1) paranoid flaily OMGUSy town or 2) wackjob scum

People that believe as strongly as you are claiming that I'm scum don't decide to unvote because the wagon is actually going through.

This is flaily. He has no reason to attack you after you got off his wagon.

In post 196, notSakura wrote: I think i rather pressure here, this guy has done literally nothing to progress the game and all he does is call for lynch and lurk.
Eww "pressure vote" - killing you next for making me lose my mind. Like that's going to work on him.
Actually I'd probably be fine with an SV lynch, but nothing magical would happen.

Again another radical scumread out of left field.

In post 209, iamsteve wrote:I found it remarkable that Cheery Dog's Scumhunting activity almost completely vanished since there was a case against him. Also his reaction to the word "scumslip" seemed scummy.
I have (had?) a scumhunting ability now? whatwhat.

This reads as town. (Incoming opinion statement) I feel like town's more likely to bash on their play as a whole whereas scum would just go "oh just a bad game"

I asked because I find that people who talk about scumslips where there is no possible scumslip are more likely to be scum themselves using buzzwords.

States his opinion and sticks with it
Join an SV wagon

It's for the greater good
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:55 am

Post by notSakura »

What about the wagon on him though

Other than you guys and FTL there's noone on there that gives me the townvibes.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:57 am

Post by notSakura »

Are you strongtowning the others?
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by notSakura »

I was kinda hoping ns would handle stuff for the time being because im a little overwhelmed atm but ok, I sux at reading CD anyway but he's telling me CD is very town so i'll go with that. Haven't read the last couple pages yet, i'll hopefully get to that sometime soon if ns doesn't catch me up.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by notSakura »

Well there goes my theory about him being scum... =/ will have to rethink.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:26 am

Post by notSakura »

In post 377, InsidiousLemons wrote:Shitty NK IMO, and many others' as well, apparently
Why is the NK shitty?
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:11 am

Post by notSakura »

Why does it make more sense for scum to make the NK and doesn't it make sense for a vig to make it? Why would it be wasting a NK or a lynch? You're talking from the perspective of someone that now knows SV's alignment, before then no one knew, so why wouldn't a vig shoot him thinking he was scum?
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:05 am

Post by notSakura »

Been gone for the last couple days, I'm currently not liking Number_0ne, and i like bork's points on undo, going to wait and synch up with ns and see where we move from there.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by notSakura »

Ok I got tired of waiting for ns, he hasn't even appeared in the hydra QT, im just going to follow my gut
Vote: Number_0ne
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:13 pm

Post by notSakura »

Well that's what I get for going with my gut, also i'm contacting ns about replacing the hydra with my main because it's really annoying to switch accounts just to post for me, my current thoughts is that i don't trust GiF's reads, and i believe FTL (I already had a townread on him), Also take in mind that if we mislynch today, tomorrow will be XyLo so i've been thinking that a mass claim should be in order. I've been reading through undo's posts and I still don't get it, I don't what what everyone's seeing, so could someone please explain to me why is undo scum in simple terms?

That should about cover all the thoughts I posted to ns during the night, but he never replied.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:41 am

Post by notSakura »

So ns posted in our hydra QT letting me know that he was back and nothing else, I kind of still want to know what people think of a possible massclaim, since it seems that the question was missed, also i'm not liking undo's latest posts, the one thing that bothers me the most is that he enphasizes a lot on how he's a mislynch rather than defending his play and then proceeds to rely on scumreads from the fallen remilia to proceed there with lynches, which makes me think that he might be scum who killed Remilia precisely to push that angle sacrificing himself in the process (except he also says he shouldn't be lynched so... *shrug*).

vote: undo
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:50 am

Post by notSakura »

Oh crud, i didnt count the votes, i thought you were way more away from lynch
Unvote

But consider my vote on you in spirit. I dont really want more lolhammers like yesterday =/
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:52 am

Post by notSakura »

So since im around atm, before i jump back to my main i'll ask you, why do you think it's a good idea to assume that remilia was killed because of their suspicions? Considering if from your PoV their suspicion on you is wrong, why do you assume that all the others are right?
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by notSakura »

In post 508, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 506, undo wrote:What leads do we have that we can pursue?
Why else do you think i'm suggesting a massclaim.
Le derp
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:17 am

Post by notSakura »

So, what are your reads on everyone else and why?
What do you think about my massclaim proposal?
Why Empking over undo?
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:19 am

Post by notSakura »

I think the 4 mafia theory goes out of the window if undo's town, which you seem to believe so why point it out?
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by notSakura »

In post 536, Blue Yoshi wrote:To show my disapproval of
purposefully
MLing.
What, where has anyone here ever shown something ever remotely close to that, also you haven't answered my other questions either that you supposedly were going to answer when coming back.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:47 am

Post by notSakura »

In post 560, Formerfish wrote:Blue, stop and think for a minute. No one is purposely looking for a mislynch. We are laying out the most likely scum, in order, and saying that even in the event of a misread we will be fine. The 3 scum are highly likely to be in those 5 players.
My thoughts exactly
Vote: undo
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:48 am

Post by notSakura »

that should be L-1 i think.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:45 am

Post by notSakura »

He claimed VT.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by notSakura »

My reasoning for a massclaim is as follows:
Today we have less than 50% chance of lynching scum, should anyone ever CC something we'd have 50% chance of lynching scum today and 100% tomorrow if we lynch wrong, also helps with setup spec, which is something ns is good at doing.
Tomorrow we have 50% chance of lynching scum if we mislynch today, and if there's a CC..... we have the exact same chance but choose wrong and lose, and will give ns less time to setup spec to find scum.

Obviously the cons of "Scum will end up knowing where the roles are" are still there, so i'm asking to evaluate whether this is worth it or not.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by notSakura »

In post 611, Sakura Hana wrote:I've already said that i'm too lazy to post from hydra, which is a reason why I wanted to be hydra'd with notscience since he's more active than me while in hydra, but he's been overall lurking lately then told me that he was back and left again, so i'm unsure what to do here, and i dunno what kind of posts you're looking for from me, I disagree with your scumteam tho, I think BY is scum, I don't like how he ignored my questions, went on a tangent and then went away, then there's undo who's doing nothing to make me think he's town because all he does is WIFOM, also i'm not getting good vibes from empking either, he seems to push someone for the hammer yet refuses to provide evidence that would clear him (hint: most likely there isn't), IL is just floating around and RB isn't playing like the RB i know from osu! so i can't tell what alignment he has =/ If you wanna work together then you need to get off your high horse and show that you wanna work together instead of "lol im conf town trust my mason partner's reads".
Ugh... how 2 not hydra slip.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by notSakura »

I only mentioned my non-town reads. But not everyone's been very town this game at all =/
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by notSakura »

You could start by saying your reads after you did on your read through like I asked you on the first post when you came here.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by notSakura »

Just going to tell you, if you aren't convinced i'm town by now, you're never gonna be so instead go ahead and put me on top of your list so i can die first and then watch as you guys self-destruct from the dead QT, i'm tired of trying to show you why you're wrong and why town shouldn't follow you just because you're conf town, but apparently you never had any intention of working together with me anyway.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by notSakura »

In post 616, notSakura wrote:I only mentioned my non-town reads.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by notSakura »

Just lynch me now seriously, if you're gonna be paranoid of me all game and ignore all I say because "lol she didnt mention everyone", then why are you even keeping me alive, I rather be dead and maybe you guys will wake up and listen to me for once after I flip since apparently Dead towns are the ones that lead the game here.

PEd. And yes i dont have many reasons to townread anyone else other than you and FTL was a townread of me even before he claimed Mason, my other townread was BorkInFreezer but they are dead now.

PEd2. No i didnt mention you... i was talking to YOU, im telling you to WAKE UP, seriously, this isn't the time to be going "lolz follow me and win" when you have someone very scummy in your townbloc... but OH apparently my reads dont matter anyway since for you i'm not a strong townread so my voice should be ignored like you said pages ago.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:23 pm

Post by notSakura »

In post 632, Sakura Hana wrote:I was talking, I can work it out with you but not with Mr. Stubborn Metal Sonic here. Because it is true, i can't town it up any more than I've already have so if he doesn't see me as town now he never will, let's start with, who do you think is town from FTL's lynch list? because we must work in putting the scummier people at top the most.
Sigh, i give up at ever getting a game where i dont hydra slip and it isn't my hydra with nacho.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by notSakura »

Probably is lurking to let town fall in apathy and then hopes to make a case when close to deadline to deadline lynch a townie. Why is steve scum?
Also would u rather lynch emp or undo first (you put him first in that list, but not sure if that means anything but you're voting emp so i'm unsure)
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by notSakura »

Hmm I think that if you're right about your scumpile, empking would be the one to lynch, if steve is throwing undo under the bus for towncred then it means that undo might be a goon or a lesser PR they don't mind sacrificing. Also don't townread me solely on the rage, i know i'm capable of raging like that as scum too.
Unvote
Vote: Empking

PEd. Oh wow, i didn't notice that.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by notSakura »

BY i totally love how you're still NOT TELLING YOUR READS AND REASONS like I asked you to when you had apparently read the thread.
I think if there's scum in FTL's townblock is BY.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #53) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:20 am

Post by notSakura »

In post 670, Empking wrote:Claim: JOAT
Doc'd Undo N1
Did nothing N2 & have a JK and RB left.
Here's me not believing your claim. If you did something to me N2 come out and say it already but I still think your role can't co-exist with mine, and this is why I wanted a massclaim.

@MS: So basically if someone has correct reads they are scumslipping? or is it because of the hydra dissonance.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:30 am

Post by notSakura »

I was roleblocked N2, i'll tell you that much, so i have a feeling he roleblocked me and is hiding his action, about certainty i'd say 80% if pieguy did put a JOAT and my role just to fuck around with my mind (like that one time where he put me as lovers with a scum ninja while i was watcher), the thing is, i think a JOAT with a doc and a JK + me is way too much unless scum has some OP powers. Actually let's say 95% yes, i'm willing to be lynched tomorrow if i'm wrong about this.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #55) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by notSakura »

In post 702, iamsteve wrote:I was worried mostly about option 2, but the possibility of another player claiming a role makes me feel safer about this. The only thing is, since Sakura has only half-claimed, she might adjust her role abilities to fit in the Setup after another person claimed. So maybe, if another person is going to claim at some point, we should ask Sakura first to tell us her precise abilities before the other person does. Kind of depends who it does. The person we trust more should explain their role later than the other one. So, if anyone has a PR and wants to claim at some point just say that you want to claim first but don't immediately explain which role, please.
If town wants i'll full claim before anyone else claims anything, that should clear some paranoia.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #56) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by notSakura »

In post 704, Faster Than Light wrote:If scum shoots you like they shot SV that would help a lot. Please do.
Ok fine.
Town Doctor, I protected Remilia both nights, my reasoning is that scum roleblocked me N2 or used strongman, which is why i thought the night kill had been town-sided during D2, and D3 i was looking for what could be the cause of Remilia dying despite my protection. I suspect empking's claim because I doubt he has doc + JK while im a full doc that's... too many protections imo.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #57) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by notSakura »

I dont think scum knew to roleblock me, they probably got lucky or used strongman, if they had a role cop on me i'd been already dead.
This opens up 2 scenarios. SV was a town motivated kill and i protected Remilia correctly so scum retaliated with a strongman.
SV was a scum motivated kill and scum got lucky with a roleblock while i was protecting remilia OR strongman.
In either case i don't think 2 roles that can protect can coexist, maybe if empking's JOAT had only 1 protect but having 2 makes it swing too much in town's favor imo. What are your thouhgts?
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #58) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by notSakura »

FTL is claimed Mason partners from the dead mason, there's been no CCs so that's as close to a confirmed town as we have.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #59) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by notSakura »

In post 732, InsidiousLemons wrote:Okay now I'm confused but also kind of relieved that a mason and an out-of-place JOAT aren't the only PRs in the game. I'm going to do a bit of rereading in the morning.
Wait... so you think both me and empking are town?
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #60) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by notSakura »

Except you haven't done any EBWOP...
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #61) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by notSakura »

Oh i must have missed that when i checked your ISO for the validity of his case, tbh tho I thought he was attacking you for your p-edits (which is a silly reason), but then i'm getting paranoid of you because of your latest posts specially how you defend yourself of EBWOP, rather than asking about which edits he was talking about, also it seems that "I worded it wrong" is your global excuse for everything.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by notSakura »

In post 755, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 754, InsidiousLemons wrote:VOTE: Empking

We'll see about a massclaim D4. Goodnight all.
Also I kind of doubt that this is essentially mountainous, but meh. It's possible.
I'm not liking this post at all (sorry dont wanna switch to hydra with a possible lock incoming)
Ok quoted, let's hope i can get this out before lock.
Why didn't you wait for everyone else to reply about the massclaim?
Why do you make an uncomittal claim about mountainous possibility? Do you think it is? or not?
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:21 am

Post by notSakura »

Oh wow i'm still alive, guess that means that it didn't matter who I protected anyway, I thought of protecting FTL but I thought that'd be too obvious so I protected FF to WIFOM scum and because he also was a good townread of mine and I thought he was most likely a PR.
@mlearn2: can you explain your scumread on FF to me? i've been townreading him. Also I think undo claimed VT yesterday.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:25 am

Post by notSakura »

In post 722, mlearn2 wrote:I also see a connection between Blue Yoshi and formerfish. The guy who played blue yoshi called formerfish on flip-flopping, and they are both still alive and both on empking. empking also looks bad based on his Cheery vote at this point. Could be a bus if empking is scum.
This one?
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by notSakura »

In post 804, mlearn2 wrote:I want to know who all of you think is scum. Let's see what everyone has.
Still not liking undo's D3 WIFOM, BY always dodged my questions and never replied, and i think Lemons has scumslipped more than the entire site just in D3 (most important one he knowing that me and emp were both town).
Those are my current scumpicks from weakest to strongest, how certain are you about BY?
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #66) » Fri May 02, 2014 4:29 am

Post by notSakura »

The thing "he pulled" means that he's been building up a case on your predecessor being scum with formerfish from what I recall. I've also had a scumread on your slot for a while, but i think Lemons is more scummy, i've ben waiting for a while to see what happens and i'm certain now that there's 1 scum among mlearn2/enomis (or both but unlikely) and 1 scum among FF/Lemons (or both but unlikely) unless we aren't in LyLo then just ignore this.

Both cases seem to back up mlearn2's reasoning, the question is, would FF and Lemons cross bus at LyLo if both are scum? is this situation enough to negate my townread on FF? (Hint: it isn't)

So...
Vote: Lemons

considering I have a townread on FF i think lemons is the one that's scum among the 2. I don't have a townread on mlearn2 but at least he's the only other person who seems to think enomis' predecessor was scum, so I still rather not decide on that 1v1.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #67) » Fri May 02, 2014 4:48 am

Post by notSakura »

Unvote
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #68) » Fri May 02, 2014 4:49 am

Post by notSakura »

Sorry wanted to get that out before I actually read the rest of your posts, why do you think Lemons is town?
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #69) » Fri May 02, 2014 5:47 am

Post by notSakura »

In post 851, InsidiousLemons wrote:Or I am. That's also a possibility.
Why would you even think this is a possibility.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #70) » Fri May 02, 2014 6:02 am

Post by notSakura »

In post 854, enomis wrote:Hey sakura, why is FF town. Holy shit. I am being ignored everywhere.
Mostly gut, so it's not as strong, i thought yesterday that he was a town PR because of his refusal to massclaim so I protected him during the night, but after his VT claim i was wrong. I liked his 512, then i go over to his ISO and his most important post was his case on empking (who flipped town) hmm...

@undo: Because if i'm wrong we lose. Why does it matter to you that I unvoted rather than why would I keep my vote on Lemons? unless you're concerned that i screwed up some QH? or maybe you think that Lemons is scum and you didn't like me being cautious after mlearn freaked out on Lemons? Why are you questioning my unvote more than mlearn's freak out over my vote being there?
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #71) » Fri May 02, 2014 6:25 am

Post by notSakura »

Except I wasn't pretending anything and anyone reading my posts can come to such conclusion, most of my posts show that I'm assuming this is LyLo and my unvote comes from mlearn's freak out because if Lemons is town is game over (and I did say this in the post you quoted otherwise why would I even mention a QH), so your misrep is noted and I'm willing to believe you're just mad that I ruined a QH chance.

@enomis: nevermind that, I thought that he was just being transparent, but undo being mad about my unvote makes me think that if FF scum then those 2 are partners and I just ruined a Quick Hammer opportunity for them.

@mlearn: Would you want to lynch undo with me? I think he's scum. Or would you rather lynch enomis first?
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #72) » Fri May 02, 2014 6:35 am

Post by notSakura »

In post 865, enomis wrote:@sakura: Scum would be mad so easily and just show it straight out by questioning you? You really think that?
You think town questions in an accusatory matter like he did? Well the misrep is obvious I guess scum wouldn't be that obvious about misreps? Do you think undo's town? if so why? and if not then why do you have an issue with me trying to find his thought process to figure his alignment which at this point im thinking scum?
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #73) » Fri May 02, 2014 7:00 am

Post by notSakura »

In post 875, undo wrote:please explain me what was so special about mlearn's freak-out that made you unvote?
I'll gladly answer this when you reply to my question about why you didn't think anything about mlearn's freak out and it was only my unvote that pinged you because you dodging my questions and asking yours isn't how this game works.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #74) » Fri May 02, 2014 7:03 am

Post by notSakura »

In post 881, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 879, enomis wrote:That rage vote. And you just freaked out on notsakura's vote?
my thoughts exactly...
that was me (as if it wasn't obvious by now)
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #75) » Fri May 02, 2014 7:04 am

Post by notSakura »

So you think ILemons is scum or not, because you first freak out when I vote him and when you get peg'd about him you then vote him... wtf.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #76) » Fri May 02, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by notSakura »

In post 890, undo wrote:Can you answer mine now please?
Sure, the interesting part is... i had already answered part of it:
In post 857, notSakura wrote:Because if i'm wrong we lose.
But basically at the point he overreacted I guess I thought I was making a mistake and decided to quickly unvote before even finishing reading his posts so I had the vote off before scum had any chance to QH.

@mlearn2: I don't see where you get the 1 of Lemons/undo is scum, but if Lemons is scum do you think FF and Lemons are currently cross busing? If not, does that mean undo 100% scum to you according to your belief that 1 of them must be scum? and if yes (the cross busing), why?

@FF/Lemons: What do you make of the enomis vs mlearn2 situation?

@undo who do you think is the scum in both the mlearn2/enomis and the FF/Lemons situations? Who are your current scumreads?
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #77) » Sat May 03, 2014 3:45 am

Post by notSakura »

In post 901, InsidiousLemons wrote:What's somewhat interesting to note is that because me and FF have been voting each other this long it's clear that one or both of us is scum, since there's been no quicklynch.
I know this much, mlearn2 was voting Yoshi for a while as well with no QH either so either or both of them are scum, which is why I was asking you about them, I know that from your PoV your target is confirmed scum so it's moot to ask you what you think of it.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #78) » Sat May 03, 2014 3:45 am

Post by notSakura »

*was voting enomis
I meant.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #79) » Sat May 03, 2014 7:12 am

Post by notSakura »

In post 904, enomis wrote:Don't you think there's a possibility of me , undo and mlearn as a scumteam and we just couldn't coordinate the the quick lynch. Since a quick lynch, if miscoordinated, would pretty much reveal the scumteam.
Actually i hadn't thought about that... I was just thinking of lack of QHs usually means that there's a scum in there, but thinking it over i've never been in a LyLo with 3 scum, i'm not sure how hard it is for scum to coordinate a QH with 3 people, the most i've seen is 2 people and that was fairly easy (I did it in one Greatest idea mafia game once upon a time, and it probably was the most stupid thing i did given possible multifaction but w/e)
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #80) » Sun May 04, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by notSakura »

See FTL, this is exactly why you don't give ideas like this one:
In post 713, Faster Than Light wrote:Of course if there's still a roleblocker alive or strongman having multiple shots left, you're going to get framed. So yeah I hope emp is the roleblocker
to scum, notice how FF reversed his read on me and decided to attack my claim as soon as your read on me wavered and you asked him about it.
if IL is scum i'm pretty certain then FF is busing, FF tried to bait out a protect from whatever protective role town had on him when he kept refusing to do the massclaim, i found that as a PR tell and hence i protected him last night, why would he do that? Because scum has strongman they obviously knew that a doctor existed beforehand.

If IL is scum then FF is busing (considering how easy it is to get him lynched with his play), but i'm more sure of FF than IL atm because of that 180 when FTL's read on me wavered.
Vote: FF
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (isolation #81) » Sun May 04, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by notSakura »

Because at this point i'm certain he's scum.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #82) » Mon May 05, 2014 4:12 am

Post by notSakura »

Wait we lost?....

Maybe i should have stuck with IL :(
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #83) » Mon May 05, 2014 4:13 am

Post by notSakura »

well guess enomis was scum... and i kept telling you about BY yesterday FFS.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”