pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:42 am

Post by pieguyn »

votecount 1.5
Cheery Dog (5) - Empking, Remilia Scarlet, InsidiousLemons, undo, Faster Than Light
InsidiousLemons (2) - Cheery Dog, thenewearth
Raging Bull (1) - Number_0ne
iamsteve (1) - Raging Bull
Remilia Scarlet (1) - notSakura
Shattered Viewpoint (1) - Tanzklaue
undo (1) - iamsteve

Not voting (1) - Shattered Viewpoint

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is 4/7, 17:30 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2014-04-07 17:30:00).
Faster Than Light
Faster Than Light
Goon
Faster Than Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by Faster Than Light »

In post 173, Empking wrote:FTL: What made you feel critical of me?
Your input and votes felt very surface-level to me. Right now I don't know how much to chalk it up to play-style or actively keeping the game at arm's length.

@Undo: Yeah, Sonic and I touched base. All those things you mentioned are good, but terrifying when scum can replicate them. It's important to test their validity.
This is a Hydra of Metal Sonic and Varsoon. Be prepared.
Faster Than Light
Faster Than Light
Goon
Faster Than Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:54 pm

In post 171, Empking wrote:Game seems to be going well.
In post 172, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 171, Empking wrote:Game seems to be going well.
Maybe, but it'd sure be going better if you'd post something of substance.
Pretty much this, in short.
Faster Than Light
Faster Than Light
Goon
Faster Than Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:01 pm

In post 87, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
In post 83, Cheery Dog wrote:Because I've developed a town read on him, duh.
From one post (), yeah?
Because that's all he had, contentwise, at the time you called that shot terrible (I am not counting and would not expect you to be townreading him from #31)
And you also implied the post was nothing impressive in post . Why exactly would you be townreading him yet?

And to denounce the (pretty surefire) fake vig on him but not denounce any vote on him (which, in contrast, could actually could work toward mislynching him) or to really not even call him town until directly questioned about what you were talking about in response to the vig doesn't seem to come from a true desire to defend a townread.

VOTE: Cheery

-bork
In post 143, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
CD wrote:Being indifferent is different to ignoring.
But as you can see my reaction I had here has gained me a wagon, therefore not in scum's interest.
God I hate this point. "This thing I did had negative consequences for me; there's no way I'd do it as scum"
If scum always knew how their posts would be interpreted as they made them, they'd pretty much never be caught by day play.

-b
I'm with bork on this one.
May have to make a case of my own one day,
Sunday, probably. Looks like it'll be a busy week.
Anyway, for future reference, I'm looking at a V/LA for a little while, so yeah.
I hope Metal Sonic is cruise control for cool.

-V
Faster Than Light
Faster Than Light
Goon
Faster Than Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:03 pm

Somewhere down the line, I need to look at some meta from the players I am not so familiar with.
At least Metal Sonic knows the ones I'm not so sure of.

-V
Number_0ne
Number_0ne
Goon
Number_0ne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Number_0ne »

UNVOTE:

First of all, I'd like to mention my stance on the CheeryDog wagon. I'm not convinced that he's scum. While his stance has quickly become anti-town, I don't see how its any more deserving of a lynch than others with similar behaviors, like SV, Empking, or myself. I don't find him to be scum. However, lynching him might be better since it may point us in the right direction for finding scum, should he flip town, and of no loss if he's scum.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:32 pm

Post by InsidiousLemons »

In post 180, Number_0ne wrote:UNVOTE:

First of all, I'd like to mention my stance on the CheeryDog wagon. I'm not convinced that he's scum. While his stance has quickly become anti-town, I don't see how its any more deserving of a lynch than others with similar behaviors, like SV, Empking, or myself. I don't find him to be scum. However, lynching him might be better since it may point us in the right direction for finding scum, should he flip town, and of no loss if he's scum.
Explain why you think SV and Empking are equally good lynches to Cheery Dog, and vice versa.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by Remilia Scarlet »

Stances are good! I like this post: I think he recognizes that I am (partly) basing my read on emotional responses and reactions to pressure.
But really that's largely in part due to the fact that this game is pretty stagnant.

Still, the other part is that I don't really like the manner in which he has attacked Lemons or defended Steve, regardless of the alignments of those two slots.

I'm willing to entertain any other reads you have.

-b
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:58 pm

In post 182, Remilia Scarlet wrote:Still, the other part is that I don't really like the manner in which
he
has attacked Lemons or defended Steve, regardless of the alignments of those two slots.
"He" being Cheery, not Number 0ne. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

-b
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:23 pm

In post 42, notSakura wrote:I intend to vote you until you say the magic words btw

It's a wooooooord
LOVE
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:41 pm

In post 167, notSakura wrote:@borkinfreezer: I really wanna hear from GiF wrt the Tanz scumread.
Because tanz being lazy is unacceptable (My tanz read changed since 163 though)
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by notSakura »

In post 185, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
In post 167, notSakura wrote:@borkinfreezer: I really wanna hear from GiF wrt the Tanz scumread.
Because tanz being lazy is unacceptable (My tanz read changed since 163 though)
Oh i see, and do you have any idea what is it that ns wants you to do/say or whatever he wants from you? Because he doesn't want to let me know =/
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:56 pm

He wants me to say the T-word. I'm not gonna say it to him because screw him.
I'll call you town, though.
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:33 pm

Post by thenewearth »

I'm pretty sure you guys already said why tanz is scum.

But I really don't see it.

Be it the lurking and the question dodging, I still see it as the natural tanz town.
Tanzklaue
Tanzklaue
Townie
Tanzklaue
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:45 pm

Post by Tanzklaue »

except i neither dodged questions nor do i hardcore lurk.

i am also pretty sure that we weren't in the same game for over half a year TNE.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:10 pm

Post by pieguyn »

iamsteve has been prodded.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:52 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 158, Faster Than Light wrote: We're town.
I'm fairly certain of a few other people being town so far, too.
-V
Considering you made a huge fuss after getting banned for making comments like this last year, how come you're still doing it?
In post 164, InsidiousLemons wrote: and drawing incorrect conclusions, such as "This didn't work for me as town so I wouldn't do it as scum."
You want to try telling me how I play more?

What you're now trying to use is a meta argument without knowing the facts.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 182, Remilia Scarlet wrote:Still, the other part is that I don't really like the manner in which he has attacked Lemons or defended Steve, regardless of the alignments of those two slots.
This is the vaguest shit ever. I could be completely right and you're still go after me on playstyle?
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:55 am

In post 192, Cheery Dog wrote:This is the vaguest shit ever. I could be completely right and you're still go after me on playstyle?
Do you really want to boil down everything I've said about you to 'objections to your playstyle?' Does that really sound like what I'm saying?

I don't have the luxury of Lemons/Steve flips (although between GIF and me we're townreading Lemons and undecided on Steve), so I'm unsure of exactly what you're objecting to here. But let's say you're right and Lemons is scum: should that absolve you from being scum or is there more to it than that?

-b
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:58 am

In post 186, notSakura wrote:Because he doesn't want to let me know =/
I kinda (a little) think you guys are town for this but tell NS that he's kind of being an antitown cockbag.
Now is the time to do something useful with your vote because it's in a shit spot right now.

-b
Number_0ne
Number_0ne
Goon
Number_0ne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:00 am

Post by Number_0ne »

In post 181, InsidiousLemons wrote: Explain why you think SV and Empking are equally good lynches to Cheery Dog, and vice versa.
I don't think they're equally good lynches. I was just commenting on their stances and attitudes on the current game. I don't find that his defense of iamsteve is indicative of his alignment. While you've said he's buddying Steve, who you find scummy, I don't really see that as a tell. If he was defending Steve from a lynch, then sure. But I can't see enough evidence to say he and Steve are reasonably close to scumbuddies.
In post 182, Remilia Scarlet wrote:

Stances are good! I like this post: I think he recognizes that I am (partly) basing my read on emotional responses and reactions to pressure.
But really that's largely in part due to the fact that this game is pretty stagnant.

Still, the other part is that I don't really like the manner in which he has attacked Lemons or defended Steve, regardless of the alignments of those two slots.

I'm willing to entertain any other reads you have.

-b
I'd rather not give any reads until after a flip. I have some people I suspect for town, but not strong suspects for scum.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:16 am

Post by notSakura »

Well SV is still lurking, doing nothing, not providing any info, and ns is sick and let me take the handle for now
Unvote
Vote: SV

I think i rather pressure here, this guy has done literally nothing to progress the game and all he does is call for lynch and lurk.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:20 am

Post by notSakura »

Also Tanz can go back to the null pile now that i've seen his first scum game, due to paranoia added to the fact that I haven't seen him do much this game yet. Being on MS is understandable cause of feeling nervous, but not a reason to not do anything to move the game forward.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:23 am

Post by pieguyn »

man I stayed up way too long for this
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor