AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:28 am

Post by AGar »

VOTE: Flames8675309

1) You're voting Town. Tammy claimed Town. Stop being dumb.
2) Too many numbers.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:33 am

Post by AGar »

In post 19, implosion wrote:Flames isn't scummy though.

We have a sympathizer.

I never said Flames was scummy though. I said he had too many numbers and was being dumb.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:54 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 26, implosion wrote:
In post 22, AGar wrote:
In post 19, implosion wrote:Flames isn't scummy though.

We have a sympathizer.

I never said Flames was scummy though. I said he had too many numbers and was being dumb.

And I never claimed to direct that line at you, it was a general observation in light of his being wagoned.

You followed up with a vote, then an "Oops, wrong vote." and switched.

Don't even try to play me a fool.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 29, implosion wrote:My changing my vote has nothing to do with Flames not being scummy.

The vote at it's core does though.

That's what I'm saying.

You're a sympathizer, it's k.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:38 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 38, phokdapolees wrote:
In post 35, tman2nd wrote:
In post 34, phokdapolees wrote:Actually,
VOTE: Tammy
That condescension in post 16 feels like scum trying to brush off the srs vote from flames.

I don't know if your being serious, but flames's vote wasn't serious.
In post 12, Flames682 wrote:VOTE: tAmMy

Very serious vote pls lynch him
This vote came right after Tammy voted him (and corrected her capitalization), so yeah, I'm pretty sure this a serious vote.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 53, Tammy wrote:Hi Agar! What was flames being dumb about?

He was voting you when you said you were town. Clearly dumb.

In post 62, rack wrote:The evidence of Tammy's scumminess can easily be found through a site search. I will not do your research for you.

This is some really real bullshit right here.

In post 66, Flames682 wrote:
In post 51, phokdapolees wrote:Regardless of me being hilariously wrong about the srsness of flames' vote, my point still stands about Tammy trying to play it off.

It was obvious that she was still joking at that point, as was I. If you're seriously stubborn about a joke, you're probably scum trying to ML town.

VOTE: phokdapolees

Serious note: I don't like the projection at the end of this post. Some people don't have senses of humor, and get stubborn about jokes. Some people get super serious about games. Trying to project Phok as scum trying to very specifically "ML town" screams as really stretching to force that case to stick.

On a positive note, I like Tman so far.

In post 79, rack wrote:Okay, time to come clean.

I have played with Tammy before (no, not telling you who I am).

I do know this is her towniness; I primarily wanted to gauge reactions from other players to my vague accusations. (And, in my mind, it worked. Pretty well, actually.)

implosion is town, I am pretty sure.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: malakittens

Not sure, but I *think* that confession post could be a blatant scumconfession trying to masquerade as a joke. Thoughts?

Moar bullshit here.

In post 97, Malakittens wrote:AGar - Leaning town - Mainly gut. He feels different than he did in HP3 and he was a scum traitor.

I'm still mad about that game...

In post 98, phokdapolees wrote:
In post 96, rack wrote:
In post 91, phokdapolees wrote:Eh, still don't feel too good about Tammy, but rack's posting has been way worse. The "confusion" in the beginning then the vote and immediate unvote seems like scum.
VOTE: rack

Oh, please.

VOTE: phokda
Nice omgus bro

This is all you got? Really? "Nice omgus bro"?

Well this is gonna get dumb.

@Elias
Please be to giving me something to read you by because right now you're just a big ol' pile of null and that's what it feels like your goal is.

I'm going to keep my vote on Flames right now because dat projection yo. That's the strongest thing that's pinged me thus far. Rack's bullshit is bullshit but I can't tell if it's scumbullshit or derptownbullshit.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 112, phokdapolees wrote:
In post 110, AGar wrote:This is all you got? Really? "Nice omgus bro"?
I'm already voting him, what else am I supposed to say about it?

Something that justifies your vote on him.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 119, Flames682 wrote:
In post 110, AGar wrote:
In post 66, Flames682 wrote:
In post 51, phokdapolees wrote:Regardless of me being hilariously wrong about the srsness of flames' vote, my point still stands about Tammy trying to play it off.

It was obvious that she was still joking at that point, as was I. If you're seriously stubborn about a joke, you're probably scum trying to ML town.

VOTE: phokdapolees

Serious note: I don't like the projection at the end of this post. Some people don't have senses of humor, and get stubborn about jokes. Some people get super serious about games. Trying to project Phok as scum trying to very specifically "ML town" screams as really stretching to force that case to stick.

That's true, but I would assume that he would know it's a joke because it was obvious enough especially with the gif at the end. If you vote someone off of a vote, you're probably scum.

Wat.

I vote people because of votes all of the time. I'm not scum all of the time. Like literally one of the top ways people scumhunt is "Your vote on XXXXX is really fucking shitty, and you're probably scum because of it."

Worst logic is, indeed, worst logic.

In post 119, Flames682 wrote:
In post 117, Elias_the_thief wrote:Hey rack. Answer the question. Please and thank you with a cherry on top.

He just answered the question.

For rack, I think the primary purpose of saying that Tammy was scum was to get an actual reaction. If he says he's played with Tammy before, he probably has and he's a confirmed alt as well.

Please stop defending/speaking for rack? Kthx.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 91, phokdapolees wrote:Eh, still don't feel too good about Tammy, but rack's posting has been way worse. The "confusion" in the beginning then the vote and immediate unvote seems like scum.
VOTE: rack

Rack has posted a ton since. Please elaborate on this beyond "Really? Omgus bro?"

TIA.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 127, phokdapolees wrote:@AGar
In post 79, rack wrote:Okay, time to come clean.

I have played with Tammy before (no, not telling you who I am).

I do know this is her towniness; I primarily wanted to gauge reactions from other players to my vague accusations. (And, in my mind, it worked. Pretty well, actually.)
Very convenient excuse to take his vote off of Tammy.

Could be town bullshit. Already hit on this. Not buying.
In post 127, phokdapolees wrote:
In post 79, rack wrote:Not sure, but I *think* that confession post could be a blatant scumconfession trying to masquerade as a joke. Thoughts?
And this was a thought that Tammy already had and presented as her reasoning for voting Mala in the very previous post, yet he tries to pass it off as his own idea.

Two players can come to the same idea with independent thinking, y'know?

In post 127, phokdapolees wrote:Anything else?

Yeah. Look at Flame. Look at what I've said about Flame. Now look at how he's quick to defend Rack. They cooooould be scumbuddies. Like, it's possible. But I think it's more possible that Flame-scum is maybe hedging a bet on rack-town to get some credit in the event of a townflip. It seems way too early for hard defenses of scumbuddies at the moment. But getting in front of a burgeoning wagon? Seems like an ideal play to me. Gets him on the board for that.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 171, Elias_the_thief wrote:VOTE: Aneminem

Is he just
an
Eminem or is he
THE
Eminem.

Also fuck today and I'll post real shit tomorrow but today blew dicks. Big ol' bag of dicks.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 132, phokdapolees wrote:This is a good point, but why would he defend him against the lynch so early in the game? There would be plenty of time to defend him against the lynch to earn towncred later on, not to mention the fact that this rack wagon could dissolve at any point.

I literally said why in the very post you quoted.

Rack apparently has no intention of being of use here. That's dumb.
Aneninen seems up the same boat.

I don't like the Rack case primarily because he's an alt, and alts are generally an awkward account to interact with because they often don't want to give off any possible tells as to who their main is. The case to me reads as "Rack is acting generally strange and awkward," and not something like "Rack did something super scummy."

Remember how I speculated Flames was defending Rack to get towncred? Look at this 180. If that's a bus, that's the worst bus in the history of busses. Like "Holy shit my partner is getting lynched, I must vote now!"

In post 171, Elias_the_thief wrote:
In post 167, Malakittens wrote:
Gut and ~reasons~.

I'm real curious what "~" means in this context.

Well, since I said I would, VOTE: Aneminem

Well this is awkward.

This is too. Actually... Relevant.

OP will surely deliver. Surely. OP did not deliver.

What the fuck is this shit.

In post 199, Malakittens wrote:Also tman feels fake

I can haz examples? I've liked him since early on and we've generally been in sync so far so I want in your brain and shit.

Moar Flames votes please?

~ Fixed a link.
Last edited by SleepyKrew on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by AGar »

@Mod
Fix my tag please? Thanks!

~ Done.
Last edited by SleepyKrew on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:09 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 207, Elias_the_thief wrote:Not sure how to respond to "this is awkward" and general disbelief. Care to be more specific?

General commentary. It's awkward that you'd just sheep someone because they said "Gut and ~reasons~" when that seems to be the antithesis of your playstyle thus far in this game.

In post 212, Aneninen wrote:AGar, as far as I know, mods are not allowed to fix tags.

They are. Please share how this matters, though.

In post 212, Aneninen wrote:Short reactions (I'm referring to ) "OP did not deliver" – I'm too waiting for Chaos' answer.

Objection your honor - relevance?

In post 212, Aneninen wrote:"What the f-ck is this shyt" – that meant that I also had found it strange how fast that wagon had emerged. Even if I think Rack is a possible scum (that'swhy I kept my random vote there), we should keep an I on those who were and are on that wagon. (Yes, this includes me, I'm no exception.) MalaKittyPryde too found the wagon too fast though, I disagree with her: in my opinion the wagon
alone
is not a real tell on Rack.

Your checklist seemed pointless and echoed a common theme I've found in your posting this game - lacking in actual content, high on fluff meant to look witty or clever. Witty and clever don't find scum. Stop making a habit of trying to make your posts look like they are. Start finding scum.

The answer to this post is this post. Reading is tech.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 216, Aneninen wrote:Since I relatively new to the site, I can provide only 1 completed game to show you (if needed) that this behavior is not an alignment tell, it's simply an "oh f-ck, Aneninen is being Aneninen again" tell. (Should you think that it's worth meta-ing me, ignore my newbie game. My Day1 gameplay was shyt there, I even admitted that later in that game.)

I am not at all interested in meta and don't doubt this is just you. I'm just saying basically cut the shit. Only slightly nicer.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 241, Flames682 wrote:
In post 205, AGar wrote:
In post 132, phokdapolees wrote:This is a good point, but why would he defend him against the lynch so early in the game? There would be plenty of time to defend him against the lynch to earn towncred later on, not to mention the fact that this rack wagon could dissolve at any point.

I literally said why in the very post you quoted.

Rack apparently has no intention of being of use here. That's dumb.
Aneninen seems up the same boat.

I don't like the Rack case primarily because he's an alt, and alts are generally an awkward account to interact with because they often don't want to give off any possible tells as to who their main is. The case to me reads as "Rack is acting generally strange and awkward," and not something like "Rack did something super scummy."

Remember how I speculated Flames was defending Rack to get towncred? Look at this 180. If that's a bus, that's the worst bus in the history of busses. Like "Holy shit my partner is getting lynched, I must vote now!"

So you say you don't like the case on rack, but then say that I'm bussing him?

Reading is tech. I don't think you're bussing him at all. I think you tried to defend him early on for cheap townpoints, saw a burgeoning wagon and decided to eschew the earlier strategy and hop on because lolmislynch.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by AGar »

Hey sorry. Been crazy with work the past two days, will get back tomorrow in a real capacity. Sorry again.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by AGar »

Catch-up of Great Justice!

Chaos in 248 is a bunch of weak cases. Move along, nothing to see. Chaos is also not actually reading, as evidenced in #256, and is awkward in his defense of Flames.

Anen is kinda weird in that sometimes his posts feel like "Hey this is a super townie post" and other times it's like "Holy fuckballs why do you exist?"

In post 271, Tammy wrote:Has anyone played with phok before? Does he usually ignore questions people ask him and have fake bravado cuz I tend to associate posts above and that game solved nonsense with scum, but he's so new and I'm getting that kind of vibe and keep bouncing back and forth.

I find those qualities more frequently in town who feels like someone needs to take a lead.

In post 277, Elias_the_thief wrote:Reading through the HP game, the tone of posts from both Agar and Mala feel different than here. This strengthens my Agar town read and is starting to lean my Mala read towards the scum side of things.

Please be to learning how to meta if you're gonna do it. It's a bad tool that people use incorrectly (like you here!) and too much as a crutch but if you're going to do it, do it right. Can't meta off one game.

In post 289, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: tman

WAT

Not tman, bruh.

Neil is in this game. Flames is Neil. Carry on as per usual.

But seriously, his "points" system is gimmicky and very much "Look at me, I'm putting effort into the game I can't be scum!" Please be to lynching this with fire. I also want to stab him.

Ok so where did this wagon go? Neil starts posting some gimmicky bullshit and everyone just swoons at how town he is? Fuck that noise. Votes need to return here. He comes in and continues the weak push on rack started by his predecessor and just parrots early reasoning that multiple other people saw dismantled as weak and some bullshit and uses that to justify his vote.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:47 am

Post by AGar »

In post 332, implosion wrote:Agar, what do you make of the lines I quoted in ?

That was a fairly shitty thing of him to do but scum can fake it to look town so I literally wouldn't read into it at all.

In post 344, tman2nd wrote:I don't get what you mean by "make us tired and buy yourself some time."

Generally speaking, it's a viable scum tactic to post walls and walls of useless bullshit that people read and then finish reading and just want to walk away from the computer because they were exhausting.

It's also how mastin plays every game ever.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:04 am

Post by AGar »

In post 360, Elias_the_thief wrote:Wait. So why are we all voting Neil? I'm not sure I'm about to condemn them just because they have a point system and are posting large posts. Sure its a viable scum tactic, but its also protown to give us information for flames slot when there was not much of use (in terms of associative tells, I mean). To be honest I'd take a Rack lynch or Phok lynch over the Flames lynch.

Stahp.

Neil is proliferating contentless posts in order to extend his shelf-life and buy time to try and build a fake-claim. Flames wilted under the pressure and flaked. Rack and Phok lynches are both bad lynches.

What information is he
actually
giving?

Right now I just see bunches of bullshit.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 370, chaoslord54 wrote:I was saying Mala's reads on you is OMGUS.

That's still factually inaccurate.

In post 373, shaddowez wrote:Agar - What are your thoughts on Elias? You mentioned early on you weren't able to get a read from him and have responded to some of his posts since, but haven't really given a read.

I don't post reads lists unless I feel it's beneficial. I also don't just give reads upon request.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 384, Oso wrote:Hello folks, replacing Riabi.

Unless asked a direct question, nothing substantive from me until Neil answers the L-1 wagon.

Please, do everyone a favor and
don't do this
. Unless you think SKrew made a 12:1 setup. In which case let's all go mob him.

Neil's claim is pretty bullshit.

I have also seen the propensity for him to fakeclaim as scum.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:22 pm

Post by AGar »

VOTE: Oso

I wanna start the killing and the stabbings here.

His entrance with Neil at L-1 screamed "I don't want to be actually involved in this mess!" His echoing of Tammy's statement to not CC reeked of confidence in picking up a cop tell. (Hey look, Tammy's dead). Riabi was sketch and kinda seemed dodgy.

I'll read implosion and Mala's stuff tomorrow evening, but right now I wanna poke and prod this for a bit because it seems like fruit is here.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 468, Oso wrote:
Not at all. My subsequent posts after Neil did answer the L-1 shows that I had no problem getting involved. I also had a perfect opportunity to start muddying the waters and attempt to divert his wagon if I had wanted to, before his claim. I was a brand new replacement so I could have easily posted a couple or three quote walls and found something to try and focus attention away from Neil or at least give the thread a second viable target and I don't think anyone would have really assigned an alignment to that. Replacements do that often enough.

The point is not what you could have done, or what you did eventually. It was your initial entrance. That speaks a lot louder than afterwords when you either had time to say "Oh shit, that was dumb!" or a scumbuddy possibly told you. The point is a town player's first mindset isn't "Oh let me not contribute!" If it is, they're bad.

In post 468, Oso wrote:
And no, don't really want to get into Mafia Theory but yeah, unavoidable here with that thinking. Day 1, Cop claim comes out, Player A is the cop. Don't CC. Even if you die during the night, we have the dead list to give us your counter-claim. I felt that important enough to say regardless of how many other times folks had said it especially since Aneninen posted this derpy nugget (The bold, underlined part).
In post 390, Aneninen wrote:I have an idea.

@Everyone: if you are counterclaiming Neil, DO IT in your very next post!

If there is no counterclaim, we should assume that Neil's claim is real and disband his wagon. (After all, if his claim is fake we'll find that out soon.) If you've posted anything without counterclaiming start posting your other scumreads as soon as you can.

UNVOTE: – I'm willing to revote him if anyone counterclaims but now I'm scared of a derphammer on Neil.

Not only had no one counterclaimed, but multiple people - as you pointed out - had said to not counterclaim. Your posting it did nothing but pad your post count and feign town interest in a position when it became clear that Neil's gambit was going to bear no fruits. Neil claimed in 386. Anen made his post in 390. You posted in 389 and did NOT feel it necessary then to say "Don't counterclaim." 394 tman says "Don't CC." 395 Mala says "He's fishing for the real cop." 396 Tammy says "Don't cc." Post 401 you finally say "Don't CC." 3 other people said it before you. Another person expressed disbelief in Neil's claim. But you wait until they come in and then ride the popular opinion of "Don't CC!" Again, like before - it wasn't your first instinct to say "Don't claim!" You waited until you got reactions. Trust me, even without a CC, there are people who drop tells. You don't need the CC to confirm the cop to you.

Also, lol @ trying to educate me on mafia theory. Thanks bud.

Implosion's case on Shaddowez is pretty solid. A lot of seemingly empty questions came from him yesterday, and I was kinda curious to see no followup when he asked for my read on Elias and I flat out refused. Not seeing too much town there.

Mala, let's talk about chaos. Because I completely forget he exists 99.9% of the time and that's probably not a good sign.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 484, DeasVail wrote:THAT'S RIGHT!

ohsnap.

You should start by voting Oso.

That's a good place to start.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 493, shaddowez wrote:
Agar
- I had an early townread on you, and you've done nothing to change my mind. I asked you for a read that you didn't want to give, I had no reason to pad my post count or waste time/posts by trying to convince you to do so.

I'm having a hard time getting a read on people for D2. Right now my gut doesn't like Elias or chaos, and the best bet I have regarding Tammy's death points to tman. I'll be looking into ISOing all three of them either tonight or tomorrow night (the latter more likely)

Far cry from a town mindset.

Also, not commenting on Oso.

Noted.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by AGar »

Weekly prod dodge. Tomorrow!

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 505, Oso wrote:From Agar's #476:
The point is not what you could have done, or what you did eventually. It was your initial entrance. That speaks a lot louder than afterwords when you either had time to say "Oh shit, that was dumb!" or a scumbuddy possibly told you. The point is a town player's first mindset isn't "Oh let me not contribute!" If it is, they're bad.

Nice dichotomy you have going there. A couple of them actually. Putting aside what you think proper entrance play for a replacement is, how exactly would a scumbuddy have told me I was screwing up?

Not sure when you last played but daytalk has become pretty standard fare. Also, yes. It is a strong dichotomy. Because it's correct. I still have yet to see anything I would find as genuine posting from you. Mostly deflecting back to the player who initiates conversation with you rather than carrying it on, with a tone to shut down the alley. You're acting like you don't want to carry on conversations that aren't specifically on your terms and under your own control.

Please explain this away.

In post 495, Aneninen wrote:AGar, what's your opinion about Tman?

Been reading as townish. Seen nothing to change that. Carrying on as usual.

I keep seeing people say chaos is scum and I keep forgetting that chaos is a person so I'm fairly OK with chaos being scum here.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:36 am

Post by AGar »

In post 523, Oso wrote:
In post 520, AGar wrote:

Not sure when you last played but daytalk has become pretty standard fare....

[snip]

But you don't believe that is the case here. Why even bring up daytalk?

I literally never said that. So when you say "Hey how would I have been coached?" and I say "Because daytalk is a common thing," well, that's why I bring up daytalk.

Hi BPC! Sorry, BPC!

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:17 pm

Post by AGar »

God dammit BPC.

UNVOTE:

This is a bad post. And he's just up and hopped on the Chaos wagon, which makes me feel real uneasy about that wagon. Seems very off with his presence there.

VOTE: Shaddowez

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 564, Aneninen wrote:AGar, why had been that post you mentioned that bad?

The last part in particular bothers me, as it reads very feigned to me. He's not concerned that implosion would have less-than-complete reads, I don't think. Looks more like "Yes, go read a bunch of stuff and convolute things!"

I saw Mala asked me why I thought daytalk would be in Mini Normals or something and it's because since I joined the site I saw a massive uptick in daytalk being a thing as far as I can remember, including mini normals, to a point where it felt odd (and rude!) to not have daytalk as scum/neighbors/masons/etc. It's happened in the past 2 or 3 years?

In post 566, shaddowez wrote:I always do that... Did it for the Flames/Neil replace too. Unless I'm extremely confident in my read, or there's an investigative claim against a slot, I like to hear from the replacement to make sure it's not a play style thing I wasn't liking.

This was a phone post, will have more to contribute later

This is weak because it could literally chalk anything up to "Well I guess it was just their playstyle I didn't like!" and that's real bad. Kill this with fire guys. Do it.

Also, accusing tman is bad and you should feel bad.

That or I'm really missing something here.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 581, shaddowez wrote:
In post 562, AGar wrote:God dammit BPC.

UNVOTE:

This is a bad post. And he's just up and hopped on the Chaos wagon, which makes me feel real uneasy about that wagon. Seems very off with his presence there.

VOTE: Shaddowez

I'm unsure how you're referencing the post where I unvote, and in the very next sentence say that you feel uneasy about the wagon since I'm on it.

Even if you unvoted, you were still on it and that's what's a problem. I also like how you absolutely ignored the other point brought up. Great selection brah.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 603, shaddowez wrote:
In post 602, AGar wrote:I also like how you absolutely ignored the other point brought up. Great selection brah.

I somehow missed this post:
In post 580, AGar wrote:This is weak because it could literally chalk anything up to "Well I guess it was just their playstyle I didn't like!" and that's real bad. Kill this with fire guys. Do it.

Also, accusing tman is bad and you should feel bad.

That or I'm really missing something here.

You're right - it could be that way, but it's not. My last large had people bitching at each other with all out catfights, and most (or all, can't remember exactly offhand) weren't scum. The attitude and issues of that was the cause of more votes than anything, which is why I try to make sure it's not a personality/play style thing I don't like, rather than an actual scum read. If you want to think I'm scum because of that, you're doing the exact thing you're giving me crap about.

I'm giving you crap for not committing and leaving yourself outs. That's not what I'm doing here at all. I'm saying pretty strongly - I think you are scum. I don't have doubts that I'm throwing out there, I'm not qualifying it with anything. You're really scummy. Deal with it.

In post 603, shaddowez wrote:As for tman, why do you have such a strong town read on him?

Shit he did in the early game.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 618, shaddowez wrote:
In post 617, AGar wrote:You're really scummy. Deal with it.

But I'm not, so there's that.

So town, much content, wow.

Let's agree to disagree and then like five other people will agree with me and you'll be dead and I'll be right!

In post 618, shaddowez wrote:
In post 617, AGar wrote:
Shit he did in the early game.

That's useful, thanks. Please elaborate - a lot of people have him read as town, I just don't see it as clearly as other people do.

I'm not going to go back and find examples of something I've literally been saying since early in Day 1 because you don't see what I see, especially for scum. Re-read him. He made posts early Day 1 that were very clearly of a town mindset and I've been fine running with that since. Here, have a recycled gif in the meantime:

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:46 pm

Post by AGar »

Gurg.
Arg.
Tomorrow.

(I should probably just say don't expect real posts on Wednesdays going forward. Wednesdays suck.)

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by AGar »

Blech. I got prodded.

Fuck. I'll post either tomorrow afternoon or Sunday. Not sure which yet, depends on what time I get up tomorrow.

Sorry guys. :/

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:22 am

Post by AGar »

Beep boop.

Work + poor life choices (read: tequila) mean this game gets my attention later tonight when I'm back from work.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by AGar »

Trying to figure out who DV protected or if he was the scumkill is dumb.

I'm all for NK analysis but this is real dumb. Like, you just don't know. So let's stop, maybe?

In other news, I do like the ZZZX wagon (and I'm sad I relented on chaos yesterday) but I really want to do a solid re-read before I actually lay a vote because work + looming move has kept me fairly preoccupied and I'm not 100% up to speed on this game. I feel like reading over it earlier I was still missing shit. I only work 1 job tomorrow and Thursday so I should actually be my usual spectacular and fantastic self then.

@Phok
Ok so you think sthar8's reasoning is dumb and you think ZZZX is an easy mislynch. Who da scumz bruh?
@notscience
You're replacing a fairly respected slot, don't let us down! Who da scumz bruh?
@sthar8
Who da scumz bruh?

I really just have no clue where any of the three of you lie and that bugs me too much. Let's fix this!

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 736, sthar8 wrote:phok, obviously. the whole point of speculating on the nk was to see who would freak out at an attempt to narrow the lynch pool.

that's scummy as hell.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 738, sthar8 wrote:i mean, you could also just iso the mod and look at his voting record

but whatever, keep on pushing that lurker wagon. You seem super invested and clearly know what you're doing.

Oh ho ho. Take pot shots to make up for the inferiority of your wagon! Well played sir.

Clearly this is a dead avenue.

Can we play mafia now guys?

ZZZX replaced an already scummy slot and then acted scummy. Now he's gone lurky mclurkerson. He was CWed by Shaddowez yesterday (whoops) and chaos was all over the map. Really seemed scared to commit to a read one way or another except dat mala read yo. TL;DR - supahscummeh.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:45 pm

Post by AGar »

Also, I refuse to read spoilered cases on principal.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:26 pm

Post by AGar »

Sorry folks. Moved Friday. Didn't get internet when we thought. Drunk because celebration.

Off tomorrow. Will post.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 765, Aneninen wrote:@AGar – it's strange that you tell us now that you refuse to read spoilered cases. There were such cases on Day2 too, eg. Implosion's or from me.

They were unimportant and I hoped it was a passing trend. Is this really the most important thing you have to say?

In post 770, sthar8 wrote:I'm considering spoilering every post from here on out to spite Agar.

You make small puppies cry.

Implosion gives me weird feelings upon rereading and I don't feel comfortable with him at all.
Phok gives me an aneurysm with his seeming lack of conviction early on and his lines of conversation lately.

Why are all of my reads falling apart?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by AGar »

Blech.

I need to get motivated for this game.

It will happen. Not tonight but it will.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by AGar »

Prod dodge for no shame.

Going to delve in tomorrow.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:50 am

Post by AGar »

Anen 725 - WTF why is this relevant? Stahp.

NPIAU is probstown, but VCA is not the most accurate thing ever and his reads should probably not be so hard and fast.

In post 817, Bert wrote:If you don't get motivated, I will be a sad panda

Sorry

@NPIAU
- I like the VCA. However, I have a problem lining up the VCA conclusion on Anen with the play analysis of Anen. His stance on the rack wagon was very awkward and non-committal, even lauding tman for unvoting at one point while he remained on it. It was as if he was looking for a better, more viable alternative. I was finding awkward, almost coy, interactions on Day 1 when I was taking up lines of questioning with him. 337 in particular looked like a way of saying "Hey do something so I have an excuse to unvote you." 390 he calls for the counterclaim. The claim by neil was fairly certain to be trying to draw out a claim. Anen unvotes in that same post. Later posts have been similar in "Someone tell me why I shouldn't vote this person!" Like he's trying to figure out how to get out of things in any way possible.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:32 am

Post by AGar »

Prod dodge.

Started on a post to add content and then realized our washer was pissing all over the place.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:49 am

Post by AGar »

In post 846, Aneninen wrote:Agar. Why is important now?
Also, are you scumreading me? Can it be a consequence of the fact that I proposed you might be scum with BPC?

Because I finally just got around to fully investing myself in Day 3 and that was fucking awful.
I am. No it is not. Also lol at that concept.

In post 847, nopointinactingup wrote:@Agar: I see what you could mean. But we're not lynching Ane today. At least with the deadline so close upon our ass. What do you think about Phok, or Implosion? Who's obviously stalling this day seeing as his recent posts have all defending himself and ZERO scum hunting.

Phok I'm null on because I started having misgivings about him earlier, but generally unless I have a super strong read on them one way or another I give a replacement some time to do something.
implosion is not the worst compromise lynch ever but I'm still preferential to lynching Anen.

Finishing this post but I'm hung over as shit and our washing machine is still being a shitfuckhorsecock sooooo

Nacho is here!

I'm apathetic as shit right now. Anen clearly isn't being lynched today.

Will vote a wagon if needed. I'll use the night phase to reset (and hopefully shit will be not broken!) and get back into this.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (isolation #48) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by AGar »

Hey look I'm prod dodging until Sunday because :work:

DWI.jpeg

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (isolation #49) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:44 am

Post by AGar »

VOTE: AGar

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1178, sthar8 wrote:I'm sorry. I'm just annoyed that I'm getting POE'd because the three of you happened to replace in successively after I spent so much effort playing to the players in the game. Replacements are fucking bullshit.

Yeah this was my mistake this game. I definitely tailored that bus to the fact that the only two players I had played with in the game before were Tammy and Mala, and both would be adequate NKs Nights 1 and 2.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”